Stores > Quality Bath

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quality Bath by clicking a star below.
2017-05-16

Awful customer service, got a 5k tub that was damaged in transfer. No refund, no return, no credit. Awful!!!

"I ordered an expensive tub that had been nailed on bottom to wood for transfer, had two cracks on bottom extending to side of tub obviously from nail on wood and transfer. Had my contractor explain. Never received new tub, no compensation, return ,explanation, nothing. Horrible customer service. Wil take my buisiness elswhere and file a complaint with the better buisiness bureau. "

Friendly Service- great pricing

"Shopping with Quality Bath was awesome - friendly & helpful on the phone. Selection is one of the best & pricing couldn't be beat! Recommend them when shopping for bathroom remodels!"

2017-05-08

Products came just as pictured

"I have ordered a few products for my home from Quality Bath (farmhouse sink, faucet, etc.) and so far have been very pleased with packaging and quick shipping! Products came as pictured."

Outstanding service

"I have now placed two orders with Quality Bath. In both cases, communication was excellent, the prices are as good or better than other online competitors, and I received my items sooner than I expected. I am 100% satisfied with my experience!"

2017-05-05

Hunting for the perfect fixture is a pleasure at Quality Bath

"These folks know their stock and were very helpful. A pleasure to work with. I'll be back, for sure!"

2017-05-04

Excellent company

"Quality Bath has always been a pleasure to work with!"

2017-05-03

Excellent Experience

"The customer service was a pleasure to deal with! And the I love the way my new sink looks!"

2017-02-10

Charged me double without catching their mistake

"All of the reviews that say buyer beware, are valid, but the buyer should always beware. Buyers should always read return guidelines and understand what they are getting into. I ordered the wrong product by mistake and ended up paying $100 to ship it back, that was not outside of their guidelines, they even waived the restock fee as I would be reordering the correct product (still paid a fee for their original shipment which is free unless you make a return, then you pay for it). Up to this point I'm just frustrated with myself for making the mistake. I think it's completely reasonable for me to be responsible for shipping the item back.

The reorder went fine. Received correct product in a timely manner, though damaged. QB is not responsible for the damage, they processed my return and it was all good.

I again order the correct product, which comes undamaged and I can start my project.

This is when I realize, through all the exchanges that I'D SOMEHOW BEEN CHARGED $671 FOR A $318.47 PRODUCT. I think letting $327.53 slip through the cracks is unacceptable. They are quick to charge you for your errors, but in the end offered me nothing but what they overcharged me, which I had to break down for them, they should have been able to untangle this without me having to walk them through it. They were not quick to listen to what I had to say and continued to believe that the product I had ordered was indeed $671 when I had stated otherwise. Had I not been on top of my finances I'd have been CHARGED OVER TWICE THE AMOUNT of the product I was purchasing. No apology, no compensation for their error.

2016-04-28

"They have a huge selection! They were knowledgeable and extremely patient, helping me through out my project. Next time I need anything Quality Bath is where I'm getting it from."

2016-04-27

ATTENTION BUYERS THIS IS THE PLACE!!

"I was remodeling my home and was looking for a vendor who sells many brands, models and ideas for a great price. Goes without saying customer service was a must. I did my research and everybody and everything was leading me towards Quality Bath. At first I was a little skeptical, as I never purchased such large items online. Additionally, by remodeling there are real desicions to be made. Well I made the call to Quality Bath, and WOW was I in for a surprise! The sales rep who answered the phone was extremely knowledgable, helpful and patient. He was professional, caring and most importantly took pride in all the product they sell. I ended up placing a very large order and couldn't be more thrilled. The items arrived pretty much on time and they kept me updated throughout the whole process. I wasn't an easy costumer, but they gladly assisted me and showed me my options for every room and every product. I am still reeling in shock and marveling how well the company is run. I recommend, if you want quality, expertise and great pricing, go to Quality Bath!! Tell them Harvey sent you! You won't regret the call:)"

2016-04-27

Great Overall Experience from Start to Finish!

"I was originally hesitant to purchase online seeing how I was buying fragile items. After dealing with QualityBath however I no longer will have any qualms in the future. Customer service was great in helping me choose the perfect products for my reno. Returns even helped me swap out one item without any fuss. The packaging on my shipment was superb. There was no way any damage would occur with all that foam!"

2016-02-29

No returns allowed???

"I would give this company no stars if possible. I ordered an item from them which I needed to return and between the restocking fee, the fact that they made me cover the original shipping as well as the return shipping, it didnt even make sense to exchange/return the item. There are lots of other companies out there who do not have the same punitive policies and sell the exact same items (overstock, way fair etc). I would never recommend buying from quality bath. They were unapologetic and completely unhelpful. "

2015-06-14

"Just installed the product and it is beautiful! everything sara said it would be. Many thanks to her and the quality bath team!"

2015-06-11

"I worked with Sara for a remodel and was so impressed! She was knowledgeable, efficient and patient with all my needs. Will definitely recommend qualitybath and Sara again."

2015-04-08

"I am very disgusted with the customer service at Quality Bath. They sold me a vanity set with a sink that was backordered "way too long" and they suggested I chose another sink. They said they had no idea when the original sink would come in. I should have known there would be problems. The cust serv rep hurried me to decide where the factory would drill the holes in the replacement sink for the faucet. The replacement shipped 3 weeks before my original order that sat in their warehouse while they waited for a courier who would drive to my urban area.....my contractor accepted my delivery and when we opened the sealed boxes to install two days later the products were damaged and half unusable. "No Quality" Bath is more like it. They wanted to charge me $100 to replace the mirror that I received broken. Now I am stuck with a non matching set of garbage for my bathroom. 2k thrown out the window. If I could give negative stars I would. I wont pay them $100 if they were the last company on earth that sold toliet paper. "

Share Quality Bath's store rating

Quality Bath is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Bath is not a merchant member
Quality Bath does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!