• Address: 500 River Ave

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I was amazed at the knowledge of the sales department. Dov was able to make sure I got all the parts needed, and have me a huge discount too! Shipping was really fast, and their prices are the best out there! I strongly recommend quality bath for all kitchen and bath needs."

modified review This review was modified by Charlie18 on December 03 2014 11:43:09 AM

"This is a disgusting company. They do not stand behind their merchandise, nor do they assist the customer when there is a problem with the distributor. There is no followup whatsoever once they have their money in their grubby little hands. I requested that customer service manager reach out to me, No response. They lied to AMEX several times, stating that they offered a refund, when they never offered this option.

Save yourself the aggravation of working with this very unprofessional company.

modified review This review was modified by qualitybathlousycompany on August 18 2014 01:17:41 PM

"I purchased a Blanco Quatrus sink from Quality Bath and it is the worst sink I have ever owned. It never looks clean even after cleaning it and it stains very easily. I left a review on the QB website but they never posted it. I recently learned that QB isn't a Blanco authorized online seller, so perhaps it is a counterfeit "Blanco" sink! I have had other Blanco sinks that have been great. There isn't much I can do about it now, since it is undermount and I have granite and soapstone counters!"

modified review This review was modified by joeybree on August 04 2014 08:48:54 AM

"There are a lot of internet bath hardware companies out there, but I'm very happy to have chosen Quality Bath and so far it's been an excellent experience. I ordered a Ronbow bath vanity and beforehand, had called the QualityBath service number to confirm the lead time. The customer rep said about 3 weeks. And in 23 days, I did receive the vanity. (Upon inspection, the Ronbow vanity is a solid, well-made & attractive piece -- really worth the cost.) I also put in a separate order a few days later for Rohl and Latoscana fixtures. The Rohl faucet was delivered under 2 weeks. The Latoscana shipment was missing a bathrobe hook and I called QualityBath to inform them of the issue after I opened the box. They contacted the vendor and got Latoscana to ship me a replacement item the next day. (Apparently the vendor was adamant that the hook was included in the box but of course it wasn't when I got it, and somehow QualityBath convinced them to make me whole.) All items were delivered to me without visual surface damage or breakage (especially a fragile bath mirror). Their free shipping is a nice bonus. The prices for all my items were the best that I found after exhaustive searching on the internet and also at local plumbing stores in north New Jersey. And obviously the quality of Ronbow & Rohl easily top the similar items from Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware. (I'm talking as a homeowner and not a licensed contractor that can get special discounts from local plumbing stores\lumber yards.) QualityBath offer these limited time discounts on items made by Ronbow and Rohl, though whenever I come back to QualityBath.com, it seems like the discounts are still active & good. So don't feel rushed to buy. I'm still waiting for some items related to a Rohl shower fixtures package. They had told me when I placed the order that the vendor had the fixtures on backorder and it would be early June at the earliest for delivery. So I trust their word and experience has shown that they are fairly accurate. Will write an update later..."

"I bought a Hansgrohe shower head from then recently as their price was about $10 less than other online merchants. Discovered on opening the box that the shower head was used i.e. water droplets all over the head and the plastic bubble wrap."

modified review This review was modified by snc123 on May 21 2014 04:22:22 PM

"If there is a problem with your order these people are of no help whatsoever. They do not really know their product line and are incompetent when it comes to getting specifics.

Will not order from them again.

modified review This review was modified by Produits on March 26 2014 01:12:59 PM

"Fantastic customer service. All that I ordered came within a quick delivery. While waiting for my electrical serviceman to come, my dog ate all the installation instructions for three items. I emailed Quality Bath and within 24 hours I had all the instructions that my serviceman needed. I liked that Quality Bath said what the towel rail was made of, as I had researched so many the were painted metal and eventually pealed. Good quality, good price, great service, that's the deal."

modified review This review was modified by judydickerson10 on December 06 2013 05:15:29 PM

"Extremely fast shipping. So fast that it beat my contractor by 3 weeks. After much anticipation of installation, we found it was worth the wait! Our showerpipe is fantastic! A fully customizable showering experience."

modified review This review was modified by mtwillmon on November 14 2013 10:22:49 AM

"Great company.. Very satisfied with my purchase and with customer care."

"Excellent customer service! Quickly resolved problem with product. "

"Excellent experience, value and price."

"Our order was processed quickly and arrived in a timely manner. One of the items was scratched, occurring in the manufacturing process, and QB was quick to send out a replacement. My experience with QB was great, and I would purchase from them in the future."

"I've had a great experience with Quality Bath. Online, their prices simply cannot be beat. They've been quick about communicating stock availability, and have been very friendly on the phone and over email. My ROHL faucet showed up in perfect condition, and because I made a mistake in my order, I needed to return some towel bars. The return instructions were easy to follow, and my return was processed timely. At first I was kicking myself for ordering the wrong thing, but now that I've looked around at other websites, I realize that the ability to return at all is great, and the restocking fee is lower than at other companies. I'm coming back to Quality Bath to re-purchase the correct towel bars even though I could go elsewhere. I know that with Quality Bath I can have the peace of mind of good customer service, reliable shipping, and just in case it's still not right, I can return it if I follow the instructions."

"I love Quality Bath! I recently bought an Oceana sink and received excellent service. The sink arrived on schedule and was in perfect condition. I'm very happy with my experience!"

"Great communication and shipped quickly and efficiently. They were always telling me when and where my package was and met all their commitments. Product was as described and packaged well and the price was extremely competitive. I would definitely buy from here again"

Quality Bath is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Bath is not a merchant member
Quality Bath does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!