Quality Bath Reviews - qualitybath.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 769 reviews

Quality Bath is not a merchant member
Quality Bath does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"If there is a problem with your order these people are of no help whatsoever. They do not really know their product line and are incompetent when it comes to getting specifics.

Will not order from them again.

modified review This review was modified by Produits on March 26 2014 01:12:59 PM

"Great company.. Very satisfied with my purchase and with customer care."

"Excellent customer service! Quickly resolved problem with product. "

"Excellent experience, value and price."

"Our order was processed quickly and arrived in a timely manner. One of the items was scratched, occurring in the manufacturing process, and QB was quick to send out a replacement. My experience with QB was great, and I would purchase from them in the future."

"I've had a great experience with Quality Bath. Online, their prices simply cannot be beat. They've been quick about communicating stock availability, and have been very friendly on the phone and over email. My ROHL faucet showed up in perfect condition, and because I made a mistake in my order, I needed to return some towel bars. The return instructions were easy to follow, and my return was processed timely. At first I was kicking myself for ordering the wrong thing, but now that I've looked around at other websites, I realize that the ability to return at all is great, and the restocking fee is lower than at other companies. I'm coming back to Quality Bath to re-purchase the correct towel bars even though I could go elsewhere. I know that with Quality Bath I can have the peace of mind of good customer service, reliable shipping, and just in case it's still not right, I can return it if I follow the instructions."

"I love Quality Bath! I recently bought an Oceana sink and received excellent service. The sink arrived on schedule and was in perfect condition. I'm very happy with my experience!"

"Great communication and shipped quickly and efficiently. They were always telling me when and where my package was and met all their commitments. Product was as described and packaged well and the price was extremely competitive. I would definitely buy from here again"

"A beautiful sink at a really great price! Shipping was prompt. Very happy with Quality Bath!"

"I have ordered many items from Quality Bath and have been extremely satisfied with the entire online shopping experience, from its well-designed website to its wide range of quality products and competitive pricing and its fast shipping and excellent customer service. I would definitely shop with Quality Bath again and I highly recommend it!"

"Quality Bath was very pleasant to work with. Unfortunitly the company they represented and sold items from MICO Designs Ltd, was not. The product was misrepresented, that is to say, a poor copy of the original that we were replacing. They are requiring a restocking fee in less we spoke to a Mr Michael Issac who would never receive or return our calls after many attempts."

"The phone rep. was quick and very helpful. Their online price was the best price. The regular delivery was very quick."

"No problems. I received what I ordered in a few days."

"I ordered from Quality Bath when my contractor send me a quote for the same bathroom faucets and shower trim/head. It was simply too high and supposedly at cost. Quality Bath had what I wanted at a better price. The products work well and are beautiful in my new bathroom."

"Good internet tracking system to let the customer track the shipment and the status of the order. In addition,
When I need customer service, I am able to call-in.
Pricing is also reasonable. I would recommend my friend to use it.