Stores > Quality Bath

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quality Bath by clicking a star below.
2017-09-25

Selection&Service

"New sink + faucet, selection-price-outstanding customer service "

2017-09-15

Excellent customer service and prices

"I called and placed an order during a sale for steam shower equipment. I later realized after the sale I needed other items and called the company and they honored the sale price without hesitation. The items showed up in a timely manner. When I finally got to the installation of them a couple months later I noticed the LED lighting wasn't properly working. I called Quality Bath for help and first Frieda called the manufacturer and then called me back with some recommendations on how to trouble shoot. When this didn't work Frieda gave me a direct point of contact with the manufacturer and phone number. I received a replacement part and no charge and it all works great. Frieda even emailed me afterwards to ensure everything is working perfectly. With random internet companies you always wonder what kind of service you are going to get and who is at the other end. With Quality Bath I can assure you there are real people and they care about customer service and have great prices. I was offered no incentive for this review."

2017-09-05

Love this sink!

"Great! So far so good, we love our sink! "

2017-09-05

Great experience and great fixture!

"I ordered a kitchen fixture from Quality Bath. I had good service via phone and the fixture arrived exactly when I was told it would arrive. I am very happy with my experience and my fixture!"

2017-08-29

Amazing!

"I ordered a farmhouse sink. The sink is amazing, the quality is outstanding but the think I love best is when I call I get a human immediately. They are so nice and helpful!! I would highly recommend this company!!!! "

2017-08-16

Return

"After many orders I had to make a return.
Freida who helped me was on top of.

Quality in the past year I have been doing business both personally and for clients is great. Wide range of products and styles.

2017-08-15

Exceptional Bath Vanity

"Purchased the "Sagehill Designs New American Craftsman 48" Vanity". Beautifully constructed. Quality hardware. Looks expensive and has fine detailing. Arrived when promised, and was very securely packaged."

2017-08-13

ENJOYABLE

"Surfing through the variety of your products it's an "Enjoyable" experience for a designer. The design, quality and excellent customer service make me a repetitive customer."

2017-08-04

Excellent

"Our farm sink arrived just as advertised. Timely delivery beautiful product!"

2017-07-18

Sink

"Great customer service and quality product. I had to call back to order another part, and it took less than a minute and a half for the customer service rep to look up my name, address, order, part needed, and confirm my order all just by the caller ID. I was very surprised by how quick the process was! I love my new sink!"

2017-07-05

Outstanding Customer Service

"The quality of the sink is great and it is absolutely beautiful but the Customer Service I received was even better. My first sink arrived broken despite excellent packing and Quality Bath shipped out a new one immediately. Vety pleased with the speed of the replacement in what was a difficult situation for me with the granite installer and fabricator standing by. "

2017-06-22

Fast shipping decent price

"I contacted customer service about an order after I received mail for special offer discount. After talking to the associate I was assured that some discount would be applied, but in following conversation it became clear that this cannot be done. So I ended up paying the listed price (which was still good), but was left disappointed. There was no need to send me message for special price if there was no intention to follow on it. Otherwise the shower cabin was received promptly and in good order."

2017-06-14

Sink Rack

"The rack was hard to find, but arrived as promised, was packed well, and is exactly what I ordered."

2017-06-14

On time delivery

"We needed some fixtures for a house that was under a tight deadline to finish. When I placed my order I asked about the turnaround and was told it would be on time - and it was! "

2017-06-06

Horrible customer service, poor qualilty products, do not order from them

"I ordered a sink that came shattered and they would not refund me ($589), but rather offered to send me a replacement for $250. The second sink came shattered as well. I'm now weeks behind on my project and out $589. Horrible customer service, I would never trust ordering from them again.

They offered to send us another sink "at a discount" to remove a negative review. We declined because of our concern about the quality of their product. Be careful ordering from them, we wouldn't want this to happen to anyone else.

Share Quality Bath's store rating

Quality Bath is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Bath is not a merchant member
Quality Bath does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!