Stores > Quality Bath

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quality Bath by clicking a star below.
2017-06-22

Fast shipping decent price

"I contacted customer service about an order after I received mail for special offer discount. After talking to the associate I was assured that some discount would be applied, but in following conversation it became clear that this cannot be done. So I ended up paying the listed price (which was still good), but was left disappointed. There was no need to send me message for special price if there was no intention to follow on it. Otherwise the shower cabin was received promptly and in good order."

2017-06-14

Sink Rack

"The rack was hard to find, but arrived as promised, was packed well, and is exactly what I ordered."

2017-06-14

On time delivery

"We needed some fixtures for a house that was under a tight deadline to finish. When I placed my order I asked about the turnaround and was told it would be on time - and it was! "

2017-06-06

Horrible customer service, poor qualilty products, do not order from them

"I ordered a sink that came shattered and they would not refund me ($589), but rather offered to send me a replacement for $250. The second sink came shattered as well. I'm now weeks behind on my project and out $589. Horrible customer service, I would never trust ordering from them again.

They offered to send us another sink "at a discount" to remove a negative review. We declined because of our concern about the quality of their product. Be careful ordering from them, we wouldn't want this to happen to anyone else.

2017-05-30

Arrived quickly and on time

"Tub came in as ordered in perfect shape and in a reasonable amount of time. LTL shipping is not UPS/FedEx but went well."

2017-05-16

Awful customer service, got a 5k tub that was damaged in transfer. No refund, no return, no credit. Awful!!!

"I ordered an expensive tub that had been nailed on bottom to wood for transfer, had two cracks on bottom extending to side of tub obviously from nail on wood and transfer. Had my contractor explain. Never received new tub, no compensation, return ,explanation, nothing. Horrible customer service. Wil take my buisiness elswhere and file a complaint with the better buisiness bureau. "

Friendly Service- great pricing

"Shopping with Quality Bath was awesome - friendly & helpful on the phone. Selection is one of the best & pricing couldn't be beat! Recommend them when shopping for bathroom remodels!"

2017-05-08

Products came just as pictured

"I have ordered a few products for my home from Quality Bath (farmhouse sink, faucet, etc.) and so far have been very pleased with packaging and quick shipping! Products came as pictured."

Outstanding service

"I have now placed two orders with Quality Bath. In both cases, communication was excellent, the prices are as good or better than other online competitors, and I received my items sooner than I expected. I am 100% satisfied with my experience!"

2017-05-05

Hunting for the perfect fixture is a pleasure at Quality Bath

"These folks know their stock and were very helpful. A pleasure to work with. I'll be back, for sure!"

2017-05-04

Excellent company

"Quality Bath has always been a pleasure to work with!"

2017-05-03

Excellent Experience

"The customer service was a pleasure to deal with! And the I love the way my new sink looks!"

2017-02-10

Charged me double without catching their mistake

"All of the reviews that say buyer beware, are valid, but the buyer should always beware. Buyers should always read return guidelines and understand what they are getting into. I ordered the wrong product by mistake and ended up paying $100 to ship it back, that was not outside of their guidelines, they even waived the restock fee as I would be reordering the correct product (still paid a fee for their original shipment which is free unless you make a return, then you pay for it). Up to this point I'm just frustrated with myself for making the mistake. I think it's completely reasonable for me to be responsible for shipping the item back.

The reorder went fine. Received correct product in a timely manner, though damaged. QB is not responsible for the damage, they processed my return and it was all good.

I again order the correct product, which comes undamaged and I can start my project.

This is when I realize, through all the exchanges that I'D SOMEHOW BEEN CHARGED $671 FOR A $318.47 PRODUCT. I think letting $327.53 slip through the cracks is unacceptable. They are quick to charge you for your errors, but in the end offered me nothing but what they overcharged me, which I had to break down for them, they should have been able to untangle this without me having to walk them through it. They were not quick to listen to what I had to say and continued to believe that the product I had ordered was indeed $671 when I had stated otherwise. Had I not been on top of my finances I'd have been CHARGED OVER TWICE THE AMOUNT of the product I was purchasing. No apology, no compensation for their error.

2016-04-28

"They have a huge selection! They were knowledgeable and extremely patient, helping me through out my project. Next time I need anything Quality Bath is where I'm getting it from."

2016-04-27

ATTENTION BUYERS THIS IS THE PLACE!!

"I was remodeling my home and was looking for a vendor who sells many brands, models and ideas for a great price. Goes without saying customer service was a must. I did my research and everybody and everything was leading me towards Quality Bath. At first I was a little skeptical, as I never purchased such large items online. Additionally, by remodeling there are real desicions to be made. Well I made the call to Quality Bath, and WOW was I in for a surprise! The sales rep who answered the phone was extremely knowledgable, helpful and patient. He was professional, caring and most importantly took pride in all the product they sell. I ended up placing a very large order and couldn't be more thrilled. The items arrived pretty much on time and they kept me updated throughout the whole process. I wasn't an easy costumer, but they gladly assisted me and showed me my options for every room and every product. I am still reeling in shock and marveling how well the company is run. I recommend, if you want quality, expertise and great pricing, go to Quality Bath!! Tell them Harvey sent you! You won't regret the call:)"

Share Quality Bath's store rating

Quality Bath is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Bath is not a merchant member
Quality Bath does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!