Stores > Quality Bath

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Quality Bath by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

Return

"After many orders I had to make a return.
Freida who helped me was on top of.

Quality in the past year I have been doing business both personally and for clients is great. Wide range of products and styles.

2017-08-15

Exceptional Bath Vanity

"Purchased the "Sagehill Designs New American Craftsman 48" Vanity". Beautifully constructed. Quality hardware. Looks expensive and has fine detailing. Arrived when promised, and was very securely packaged."

2017-08-13

ENJOYABLE

"Surfing through the variety of your products it's an "Enjoyable" experience for a designer. The design, quality and excellent customer service make me a repetitive customer."

2017-08-04

Excellent

"Our farm sink arrived just as advertised. Timely delivery beautiful product!"

2017-07-18

Sink

"Great customer service and quality product. I had to call back to order another part, and it took less than a minute and a half for the customer service rep to look up my name, address, order, part needed, and confirm my order all just by the caller ID. I was very surprised by how quick the process was! I love my new sink!"

2017-07-05

Outstanding Customer Service

"The quality of the sink is great and it is absolutely beautiful but the Customer Service I received was even better. My first sink arrived broken despite excellent packing and Quality Bath shipped out a new one immediately. Vety pleased with the speed of the replacement in what was a difficult situation for me with the granite installer and fabricator standing by. "

2017-06-22

Fast shipping decent price

"I contacted customer service about an order after I received mail for special offer discount. After talking to the associate I was assured that some discount would be applied, but in following conversation it became clear that this cannot be done. So I ended up paying the listed price (which was still good), but was left disappointed. There was no need to send me message for special price if there was no intention to follow on it. Otherwise the shower cabin was received promptly and in good order."

2017-06-14

Sink Rack

"The rack was hard to find, but arrived as promised, was packed well, and is exactly what I ordered."

2017-06-14

On time delivery

"We needed some fixtures for a house that was under a tight deadline to finish. When I placed my order I asked about the turnaround and was told it would be on time - and it was! "

2017-06-06

Horrible customer service, poor qualilty products, do not order from them

"I ordered a sink that came shattered and they would not refund me ($589), but rather offered to send me a replacement for $250. The second sink came shattered as well. I'm now weeks behind on my project and out $589. Horrible customer service, I would never trust ordering from them again.

They offered to send us another sink "at a discount" to remove a negative review. We declined because of our concern about the quality of their product. Be careful ordering from them, we wouldn't want this to happen to anyone else.

2017-05-30

Arrived quickly and on time

"Tub came in as ordered in perfect shape and in a reasonable amount of time. LTL shipping is not UPS/FedEx but went well."

2017-05-16

Awful customer service, got a 5k tub that was damaged in transfer. No refund, no return, no credit. Awful!!!

"I ordered an expensive tub that had been nailed on bottom to wood for transfer, had two cracks on bottom extending to side of tub obviously from nail on wood and transfer. Had my contractor explain. Never received new tub, no compensation, return ,explanation, nothing. Horrible customer service. Wil take my buisiness elswhere and file a complaint with the better buisiness bureau. "

Friendly Service- great pricing

"Shopping with Quality Bath was awesome - friendly & helpful on the phone. Selection is one of the best & pricing couldn't be beat! Recommend them when shopping for bathroom remodels!"

2017-05-08

Products came just as pictured

"I have ordered a few products for my home from Quality Bath (farmhouse sink, faucet, etc.) and so far have been very pleased with packaging and quick shipping! Products came as pictured."

Outstanding service

"I have now placed two orders with Quality Bath. In both cases, communication was excellent, the prices are as good or better than other online competitors, and I received my items sooner than I expected. I am 100% satisfied with my experience!"

Share Quality Bath's store rating

Quality Bath is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quality Bath is not a merchant member
Quality Bath does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!