• Rating 6.00/10 5 reviews

QualityMatters.com is not a merchant member
    QualityMatters.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • QualityMatters.com contact information

• Address: PO Box 23128 Portland, OR
    • Contact: customer.care@qualitymatters.com
    • Phone: 503-946-5869
    • Customer Support: 503-946-5869
    • Business Hours: Mon - Fri 7 am to 11:30 PM pst
    • Fax: 503-822-9951

• checkmark icon COD

" I was very pleased with my purchase at Quality Matters.Com. It offered the lowest price (no shipping; no tax) and a quality product (a mini-freezer). The product came on time and in perfect condition. I would certainly buy other products from this on-line store. Check it out. "

"I received a new but defect (not cooling) expensive portable air conditioner from Quality Matters to deal with the 100+ degree temps here.

When I called the manufacturer (American Comfort) for technical support they put me through to a voice mail and that voice mail never called back.

Then I called Quality Matters, their socalled Technical support. Well, there is no such thing as technical support at Quality Matters. The only thing they do is call the TS of the manufacturer for you and they did not get any response there right away either. They promised to call back but did not.

Then I called TS at the manufacturer and was put on hold indefinitely by an automated system with music.

Next I call TS at Quality Matters and they can only tell me that there is an 'open ticket' and that they have an email of the manufacturer asking them if the ticket is still open!!!! Sounds like a circular situation to me, where no one does anything.

QM did not want to commit to having the faulty AC picked up.

So I have a useless device here and may only hope that it gets resolved in the coming days.

I suspect these two companies are both fraudulent, because they really have no technical support at the phones they gave, although they advertise that they do. They just give people the run around.

Also note that the QM company has a bunch of similar complaints online. This is no accident. They operate like a 'fly by night'.

If you encounter the same situation, make sure to immediately do a card chargeback, before these guys go bust. I will.

Las Vegas, NV

"So, I was skeptical about ordering through them but their price was substantially lower than anywhere else. I placed my order on January 6th (yesterday!). A few hours later, I checked my email and had two messages from them. Initially I thought I had received the standard order confirmation and then an email stating that they item was out of stock or some other bad news. Much to my surprise it was an email with a UPS tracking number! If that wasn't enough, the expected delivery date was the NEXT DAY. I didn't even pay for shipping, much less overnight! I order online, a lot and this is by far the fastest I've ever seen! Sure enough, there was my package when I got home (today!). Wow, did my payment even process yet?! Thanks for the great service quality matters!!"

"Ordered an item (air conditioner) because they had about the best price and said it was available and in stock. Three days later they emailed me that they were out of stock for the season. So here I was waiting in the heat for 3 days expecting it to arrive any day, and now they tell me it isn't available. Why couldn't they tell me upfront it isn't available, or at least by the next day?"

modified review This review was modified by willite on August 21 2010 07:56:32 PM

"I was hesitant to order from this online store because it can not be found in resellerratings.com. The amount of the order was $839 with free shipping and the lowest price online. I searched the internet and found positive reviews about this company and gave it a try. My transaction was excellent, fast shipping and response to e-mail messages were returned instantly even on weekends and at late hours of the night. I'll give this company a 5 star rating."