Quantum TechnoCoupons

• Contact: support@qtmemory.com
    • Phone: 800-240-8577
    • Customer Support: 800-240-8577
    • Business Hours: 9 - 7 EST

"Quantum provide good service, they deliver product very fast, I am happy."

"Cross in the mails delayed delivery of the first package. Requested and received a second order. First package arrived containing a defective SIMM card. Your tech support helped and using the second order was able to get a successful installation. Better product quality control would help. What can I say, SH_T Happens! "

"Overall my experience was great, fast shipping with a perfectly described product."

"Got them relatively fast and they worked perfectly. "

"Amazing! Better than going to Best Buy brick and mortar store!
Thanks again.

"There was an initial problem with my Credit Union which caused a delay with my order, NOT AT ALL the fault of Quantum Technology. After changing my payment method, the order was completed promptly. "

"Excellent service, delivered rapidly. Excellent product, improved my laptop performance immensely. Would use them again if a need arises.

Excellent company and service.

"It's hard nowadays to find good customer service, but you guys got it down. I'll be happy to do business with you any time!"

"I appreciated the fact that I was contacted to let me know that I need to update the original order , I know a lot about computers and I guess I'm still learning.I will be a return customer"

"Prompt delivery. Correct parts. No problems."

"items arrived quickly and well-packaged... thank you!!!"

"We live in Massachusetts, wife is a software architect and I have decades in technology sales. Ordered 8GB of RAM to upgrade one system. Installed it and the system would not boot. Called the tech support (number on the invoice) and the phone was immediately picked up by a ....American tech support person, which surprised and pleased me. We efficiently worked together on the issue and found both assemblies were faulty but with different issues. I know technology, and that is extremely unlikely: like, No Way. I think the package was stuffed in a full mail box by an overwork postal person which was the problem. The tech was good, took full responsibility for the issue and when we found two out of two failures he said "What would you like? New assemblies, your money back, different chip configurations?" You can not ask for more than that and they earned 5 stars from me. I am getting new assemblies and a different shipper! The RMA was on my computer as soon as I got my old RAM back in and booted the system. WOW"

"Delivered within the time frame they gave me. Even called to make sure the order I had placed was correct, and gave me advice on what I had ordered as it happened to be the wrong item. Very great experience with buying from them and very thankful for their help via the phone."

"Well There was some research done by your team, seeing that the item I was going to purchase would not work. This is great, saved both Us time and Money.. I like that."

"My order took a bit longer to ship because they were trying to find information on my laptop to make certain that it was right. Once that was done, they shipped it priority to get it to me faster. Great job and the order worked great once installed."

Quantum Technology is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Quantum Technology is not a merchant member
Quantum Technology does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!