Johnstown PA

"Bad company sent me a defective camera and it took over a month to get a responce from them about a replacement!!! I had to report them to the state consumer affairs to get them to do anything stay away from this company if at all possible!!!!! I would rather pay 10x more than buy from them again!!!!!!"

"We ordered a system that included 16 cameras and a DVR. Two out of 16 camera stopped working after 2 weeks and the DVR had intermittent problem with recording. In dealing with Q-see tech support we realized how horrible the company was: they had a team of most incompetent individuals answering the phone. If they didn't mislead us in diagnosing the problem, they gave us the wrong web links to look up FAQ. Beside long waits on the phone, we got nothing solved with the online option. Q-see got us to sign up "customer profile", where all problems would be kept track by "incident numbers". But all those incidents were listed "solved" after 24 hours when none was actually resolved! When we finally got to speak with a supervisor, she claimed they "never got the response" from us. It looks to us, Q-see just wanted to collect personal information from us for purposes not related to providing support to customers. So, this in itself should raise serious questions.

So, to sum it up, Q-see's products are just as inferior, terrible, and low-quality as their customer service. Please don't repeat our mistake in doing business with Q-see. We ended return the whole system back to Costco, which is the only positive shopping experience we had in this particular case.

modified review This review was modified by Cassaro on June 18 2012 07:45:41 PM

"The product itself will work fine, but the tech support to get it up and running absolutely sucks and makes the product WORTHLESS> The worse $1000.00 I ever spent !!!!!!!"

"BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE THE WORST PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE TO RETURN A PRODUCT. I PURCHASED A BUNDLE CAMERA AND WHEN ITEM WAS RECEIVED, IT SEEMED PREVIOUSLY USED. ALSO, ITEM DID NOT MATCH ACCORDING TO WHAT THEY SPECIFIED ON WEBSITE. THEY DID NOT SEND ITEMS ADVERTISED IN THE BUNDLED AS WELL. LIKE CABLES FOR INSTANCE. THIS IS SERIOUS. THIS PEOPLE ARE BAD. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. AS OF THE TIME I AM WRITING THIS REVIEW, IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE THEY RECEIVED THE RETURNED PRODUCT AND I AM GOING TO FILL A COMPLAIN CHARGE WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. THIS IS MY FIRST BAD REVIEW EVER ON THE WEB AND I AM GOING TO KEEP SEARCHING FOR SITES WHERE I CAN POST MORE NEGATIVE REVIEWS ON THESE PEOPLE."

"After buying a power supply that was supposed to fix my unit (it didn't), I finally got a RMA, shipped it at my cost. After 13 days and numerous inquiries, they finally said they rec'd it. Note that I shipped it from just 20 miles away. Day 24 since shipping, much past their promised delivery date, numerous emails and VM's have gone unanswered. They only communicate through email too, especially regarding RMAs. I'm sure sales is a different story.

Luckily for me I can just drive down there to handle things once I'm fed up (imminent) but for others, I'd definitely beware. Horrible customer service, cheap product.. Avoid Q-See and DPSI at all costs.

"Bought q-see QSDT16PCRP which was advertised as brand new and un-opened. Q-see shipped a defective open box item. Took many calls before they send RMA label. I am still waiting for them to ship me a replacement. Seems they have a habit of shipping refurbished items as brand new. Poor customer service."

Seattle

"I purchased several Q-See items through a dealer. 5 of the items were the same model cameras. They were listed on their web site as new products. 2 cameras were installed but were taken down after 1 week. We could never get them to work, focus and zoom problems. We hooked up the other 3 cameras in a workshop and found identical problems plus others. Here is were the problems begin: calling Q-See never got a return call. Was on hold for 30+ minutes twice. Left a half dozen messages with no call back. E-mails went un-answered until I filled out several complaint forms online that were supposed to go to managers. I received several CC e-mails showing individuals asking each other to help me. Finally one told me to work with another co-worker. That individual has yet to get back with me. A different person sent me an e-mail asking to show proof of purchase so they could be returned and repaired. I replied back saying I didn't buy repaired cameras but new. Since they have been discontinued I would consider a different model. Guess what? I haven't heard from her either.It has been a month now and no help. I contacted my dealer, he told me that the cameras I bought have been discontinued because of problems. My friends, do not buy from this company. There are plenty of other cctv suppliers out there who have better records. My next stop is the BBB, State attorney general, and a Seattle news station (KING5) that helps people. This makes 3 bad reviews. You have been warned. "

"I had exact same problem with these guys"

"Bunch of crooks. Sent me a faulty item which i returned (recorded del. 6 weeks ago) but they won't give a refund, just excuses and lies. Reported to Trading Standards to chase up refund."

Q-See / Digital Peripheral Solutions / dpsi-usa.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Q-See / Digital Peripheral Solutions / dpsi-usa.com is not a merchant member
Q-See / Digital Peripheral Solutions / dpsi-usa.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!