QP Jewellers Reviews - qpjewellers.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.79/10 7 reviews

QP Jewellers is a merchant member
QP Jewellers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.

"I had a rocky start with the company. I paid by credit card and it was declined. Using this site meant that my card provider thought it was a potential fraud so stopped my card. I got the card freed the following day and attempted to purchase the item. I left a couple of messages - I never managed to speak to an individual at all at any time I called - always went direct to voicemail. I left a message saying that I needed to talk to them as I required the item by 3/10/13 as it was my wedding necklace.

I received a call back. Asked if the order had been placed - they found the failed order - I explained my credit card stance and they were surprised. I asked if the item was in stock (yes) available for delivery by 2/10/13 as stated on the website (promised 30/9/13 delivery) and the emeralds were as dark and clear as in the picture (yes taken in a studio). So I was reassured and placed the order over the phone. Big mistake!!!!

The necklace hadn't arrived by 2/10 so I started calling and leaving messages. I also emailed and contacted via the website. Couldn't get live chat t work. My wedding was last minute so had many other things to do as well as this.

I eventually recieved a call back on 3/10 and they confirmed that the necklace was in Edinburgh being hallmarked (so made to order and not in stock????) and would be sent out after that - cold not guarantee I would receive by midday 4/10 when I was leaving home to get married so I asked that the order was cancelled and also sent an email to this effect to cancel.

The order email stated that I would receive an email confirming dispatch by Fed Ex and a tracking number. This was never received.

My wedding day was wonderful but I didn't have the new necklace that I was expecting and this did ruin the day for me.

On return from honeymoon we had a few royal mail failed delivery notices so my husband collected these the next morning (15/10). I was shocked that one of the packets was from QP.

No receipt inside just a couple of business type cards and a box. I had a look at what I should have been wearing and the necklace was broken! One stone was missing and loose in the box. Also it was not as pictured - a much lighter green colour and very opaque so not as pictured on their site.

So I am left now trying to return the item and get my money back - I have to return at my expense with insurance and tracking.

My credit card company was right in hindsight and I should not have purchased this item at all.

modified review This review was modified by Morgaine on October 16 2013 12:42:43 PM

"I could not be happier with the emerald ring purchased from QP Jewellers for my wife. I did have some initial concerns before buying the ring, largely to do with the returns policy in case my wife did not approve of the ring. But with confidence instilled by a fair returns policy, I purchased the ring.

The ring arrived three days after the purchase date, I tracked the parcel online which was great.

My wife is very happy with the ring, it looks great and oozes quality. If your thinking about buying jewellery from an online store then look no further than QP Jewellers.

I would recommend this Company to anyone.

modified review This review was modified by foxtrott10 on May 01 2012 02:02:32 AM

"I cannot rate this Company high enough. They have gone above and beyond the call of duty with regard to my order. I spent some time on the phone to the fantastic customer service department as my order was a custom design ruby necklace. I had explained what I wanted in detail and then paid for my order over the phone - payment was easy and very straight forward.

I was told that as my order was a customized item, it may take a maximum of two weeks to be delivered when in fact the necklace arrived in five days! I simply could not be happier with my order; it is exactly how I imagined it to be. The customer service is world class and I'm over joyed with the necklace quality. There is no doubt in my mind that I'll be shopping here again, highly highly recommended! :)

"Stunning jewellery. Bought 2 beautiful necklaces from QP in July and I was very impressed. Shipping to Germany was free and took 4 days from place my order. I used a £20 discount. I have purchased from many jewellers all over Europe and QP Jewellers is the best so far for quality and value. Highly recommended."

"This is the second time I have used QP Jewellers and it won't be the last. Finding jewellery is made easy and buying is hassle free, delivery is fast."

Rating 8/104/5

"I purchased a pair of diamond stud earrings and matching necklace from qp jewellers. I am delighted with the set I bought, the diamond studs look great and they are a very good match. The necklace looks fab although I would recommend the thicker chain, I think for an extra £20. I have not had a customs invoice or anything of that sort, shipping was free :)"

"I've just paid £250+ for some bridesmaids gifts and they look really cheap and tacky. The stones are washed out colour-wise, and the metal clasps etc are flimsy and badly attached. These look like cheap trinkets you'd buy at a street market. As it clearly admits on the Fedex envelope, total value of goods is actually £25.

Stupidly, I didn't check the returns policy before ordering, and basically I can return them within 7 days, but I'll lose about £100 for "a non-refundable restocking fee". Not only that, but this supposedly UK based company is actually sending its goods from Los Angeles, so I'm about to be whacked with a non-refundable customs and excise bill, on top of everything.

Furious, and out of pocket. Would NOT recommend.