Stores > Pyramyd Air

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Pyramyd Air by clicking a star below.

Huntsville, Al
2017-04-22

Gletcher CO2 Mosin Nagant M1944 177. Cal Air Rifle

" Words can't even express how AMAZING and realistic this air rifle is. Even though it's a polymer stock...your mind will never convince you that it's actually plastic. EVERYTIME you pick up that Mosin air rifle....it feels like your holding the real deal. Out of all my airsoft and 177. Cal air rifles, this will be my FAVORITE rifle I have EVER purchased. I can not express enough how AMAZING the quality of this gun is. Even when im not using it to shoot outside.....I literally just want to hold it while im just sitting in my house watching TV or something(unloaded of course). Also ordered the rife on a Monday and received the rifle early on Thursday morning, YOU CANT BEAT THAT!!! You can also buy 1 pack of "40" CROSSMAN CO2 cartridges at Walmart for only 17 bucks.....so how can anyone pass this beautiful/amazing Mosin magant air rifle up?! Thank you PyramidAir.com for the best quality rifle I have ever bought from online! Will defiantly be keeping up with your Email's for future releases!!"

2017-03-31

"Pyramid sir is rated #1. Their volume and staged customer experiences portray this. My experience may b unique. But b forewarned. Because of Their volume, they have little respect or concern if you have an issue. I had several related soley to service. And expressed this. And had zero feedback. If any readers want the details I'd Be very willing to share. $1200. Purchase. And totally lied to over the phone and treated like crap. So..... jus
Respectfully
Frank

2017-03-28

poor service

"gun was defective. refused to repair or refund cost"

2017-03-22

Been waiting 5 weeks for a refund!

"Bought an Air Venturi 90ci air bottle for $299.95 with 10% discount=$269.95. Was defective, would not fill gun to needed 200bar. Contacted PA, got a return authorization. sent it back. Their technician called to confirm it was defective. I asked for a refund, as is my choice, rather than a repair or exchange. Been 5 weeks now, nothing but lies when they do respond. Only responded when I started complaining on social media. Just got into pcp airguns, spent $2400+ at PA since Dec. 2016. They will never see another penny from me. I can tolerate mistakes, but they have shown me nothing but disrespect."

2017-02-08

The best source for air guns and supplies

"I have been dealing with PyramydAir for over a year. They have most anything you could need, and in every price range. Besides good products at good prices, they have lots of knowledge that they share in a variety of ways. You can spend hours on their website and learn a lot, and drool a lot over all the cool stuff they have. They also answer their phone when you call. They are very friendly and most helpful. They take care to pack things properly so you receive them in good order. And promptly. Check them out on U Tube, you'll be impressed. Go to their website and you'll buy something. They not only have good prices on everything, they also have specials, close-outs, and re-furbs that pop up regularly."

2016-12-21

Poor Service

"Bought an item 6 days ago...paid almost $60 for 2 day shipping. Waiting and when the time elapsed, I sent an email. Waited 2 days for a response which only said, "invoice number?". I didnt want to wait another 2 days so I called. The girl said, yeah we didnt have 1 of the parts in so we just sent it yesterday. Is sending me a 30 second email to give me that info so hard?? Poor customer service and poor delivery!"

2016-11-19

WORST customer service ever, yes i had to caps lock

"Did an order to canada and after i paid i got an email saying that they cant ship to canada because of our laws, since i already bought lots of airsoft guns and parts from the states i had to ask why couldnt they ship, the answer was that i should ask my politicians...

So avoid this page and Mr Greg Wnek

Go to Evike.com or Airsoft Gi.

2016-09-21

Hit or miss on what's in stock and shipping

"It was a poor decision not to do an upgrade on my shipping after I submit something online saying all items in stock then receiving an email late in the day that one was not out of stock (4+ hours after ordering).

I had purchased the one item as a birthday gift and the botched shipping meant it wouldn't arrive in time. I'm a repeat customer as well and had my eyes on some of their higher end items too, but now I'll shop around elsewhere for those. I understand sometimes inventory is off but when I order expecting something to arrive on 9/22 and find out nothing shipped due to YOUR error, you should eat the cost of shipping to make sure I receive it by the date originally specified while ordering. It's the cost of doing business and your refusal to upgrade means you just lost all my repeat business.

Side note - On a previous order I didn't get the pellet oil with my order. I didn't even bother calling about it, I'm not a petty person but this mistake annoyed me solely because it was a gift.

2016-09-07

My go-to air rifle retailer

"I have been purchasing air rifles and accessories from Pyramyd Air for over 4 years and never ever had an issue that was not professionally and courteously resolved with 1 quick phone call. PA has a 30 day return policy and they do honor it regardless if an item is defective or I just decided I did not want it. I have called PA on numerous occasions either just for advice or technical assistance and was always treated with respect. This review is solely my personal opinion and I do not work for PA, did not receive any compensation from PA nor was asked to even give a review by PA. "

2016-06-28

Extremely Poor Customer Service Over A Missing Screw

"Ordered a Hawke 3/8 in to Weaver adapter on May 21, 2016 and item arrived on May 26. This is a 2-piece item and after installing the first piece, I noticed that one of the screws was missing from the 2nd piece. I notified Pypramydair immediately on May 26th of this. No response so I wrote a second letter on May 28th. On May 31st, Pyramid Air notified me that they would locate a screw or contact Hawke for a replacement. Since then, nothing. Email messages after that have gone unanswered. If they can't open a package to send a customer a missing screw, how bad might it be for a more expensive item. Very poor customer service. Potential buyers should exercise extreme caution."

2016-06-07

Deceptive, chicanery, underhanded and unreliable

"Those positive 5 star reviews are probably fake.
While they may know a lot about air guns, they seems to have problems in other areas.
The first being their deceptive practice of offering discounts, then responding that those same discounts don't apply to certain items (in particular, the guns they sell). They offer a 10% discount for providing your email address, nowhere does it say "on selective items only". They will also offer a coupon for 20% off, which seems to apply to nothing, certainly not the $75.00 pellet trap I purchased. Again, no where did it say "on selective items only". These in my opinion are deceptive practices.

In addition, I ordered a NEW TX200 mkiii ($629.99). What I received was a refurbished TX200 HC. This was NOT what I ordered and a used rifle was not what I paid for. However, I did get a shipping tracking number for it the next day. The rifle broke two days after I received it. Apparently, not a good refurbish job, I suspect they put a mkiii spring in a carbine, since it was really hard to cocx. I complained about the refurbished rifle to one salesman on May 30th 2016, he claimed they were going to send me a new mkiii. Since I just returned the broken HC, I figured they were waiting to receive it back first. So I called again on June 6, 2016 this time, I complained that I did not receive the item I ordered. Again, this new salesman told me they were sending me a new mkiii. No tracking number the following day, so they seem to be stalling for some reason. Checking other reviews for this same company, this is a repeat performance and not isolated. I suggest you buy your tx200 elsewhere.

Problem was resolved a few day after this review, a full refund was received for the Tx200.

2016-03-27

Good Experience So Far...

"I ordered my Umarex Octane on Saturday, they shipped it on Tuesday and I received it on Thursday. Not too shabby from Utah to the east coast... The gun was packaged well and in good condition on arrival. This Octane shoots well compared to the one I received from Airgun Depot. See that review to read about my experience with them. Hence the purchase from Pyramyd Air."

2015-10-08

"Pyramyd Air cannot ship to all areas of the USA even though they advertise that they can ship anywhere in the world the law allows. The law allows those items in Pt Roberts but they made no effort to deliver my order there. Other companies have delivered those items no problem. There are other areas in the US that they will not deliver to, even when it's legal there."

2014-04-16

"I happy so far with those who work to answer my question's, but I;m not happy with shipping cost of $7.99 and weight less than an oz for 1 item can be shipped for $3.37 or less"

2013-01-14

"DO NOT DEAL WITH PYRAMID AIR!!! If you have a problem with your order they will just ignore your emails and if you ring them they will just hang up on you. Ive been trying to get my money back from them for over a month now :("

Share Pyramyd Air's store rating

Pyramyd Air is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pyramyd Air is not a merchant member
Pyramyd Air does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!