Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I happy so far with those who work to answer my question's, but I;m not happy with shipping cost of $7.99 and weight less than an oz for 1 item can be shipped for $3.37 or less"

modified review This review was modified by Dragon70 on April 16 2014 05:32:40 PM

"DO NOT DEAL WITH PYRAMID AIR!!! If you have a problem with your order they will just ignore your emails and if you ring them they will just hang up on you. Ive been trying to get my money back from them for over a month now :("

"Thought I was getting a steal on a “BRAND NEW” gun as described in the listing, BUT! When its sounds too good to be true, it’s a lie. Gun was refurbished. Parts were missing + defective. Guess “Brand New” and “Lemon” has the same meaning according to Pyramyd Air."

"Purchased an HFC M190 airgun in December. Item was defective. I had a lot of difficulty in being put on hold by PyramydAir when I called but after sevral attempts was able to talk to someone. I returnded the item for a new replacement (shipping at my cost). A few weeks later I received the same item I had sent them with the same defect. I returned the item for a refund and once again was had to pay for the return chipping. "

"the gun has a few issues, but thats the manufacturer's problem. Pyramyds site was easy to use, and the gun arrived when they said it would. Good job people"

"I bought 4 boxes of pellets. They charged $7.99 shipping and it took a week to get them. {I live in the exact center of the US}. They could have sent them USPS Priority Mail for $4.00 and I would have gotten them in 2-3 days and they still would have made $3.99 extra! This is my second poor order from Pyramyd Air."

modified review This review was modified by Fly4Fun on May 22 2012 05:15:21 AM

"Great and I would recommend Pyramyd Air"

"Their site is nicely laid out. The presence of reviews under each item is very helpful in making decisions. Great experience. Will use their site again."

"Great product, great service, great price, prompt shipping. Will do business with again."

"My experience with Pyramid Air was great. My package ordered way ahead of expected, was packaged well, worked fine, and was exactly what i as expecting. I went with pyramid air because i would have been able to buy two of what i needed (batteries) for the price of one from any other place, and the other stores didn't even have them in stock. "

"Everything shipped on time. Package was in good shape with it arrived in a new factory box."

"Overall experience was excellent! I placed my order online and I used the wrong billing address by accident. A Pyramyd Air customer service rep called me personally and corrected the information and re-ran it. My order shipped the day I ordered (day before thanksgiving) and I received it 3 days later. I got exactly what I ordered with no issues and everything was packed nicely."

"Excellent customer service and on time delivery.
Will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

"Website is easy to use and shipping was timely."

"Very good - fast and product as described - some pretty happy boys there will be this CHRISTmas."

Pyramyd Air is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pyramyd Air is not a merchant member
Pyramyd Air does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!