Stores > Pyramyd Air

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Pyramyd Air by clicking a star below.
2017-07-07

Deceptive advertising!

"Its relatively minor,but my first order from pryamid air was a couple tins of pellets. At checkout I paid for what they call 2 day ground. I assumed this was 2 day shipping. Wrong! They proceded to tell me that I should never expect anything to ship from Ohio to New York In 2 days. even though I paid for it. I get stuff from sweetwater in Ohio all the time and it has never not been delivered in 2 days. This must be a company policy or else their customer service staff are totally clueless. Am ready to spend around $1500 in a couple weeks but it wont be with these people. BEWARE!"

2017-07-05

Deceptive Advertising

"I had been a long time customer of Pyramid Air until about 1 year ago. Up until that time I had purchased 4 high end air guns and numerous other items. Pyramid Air previously stood by their products with a 100% satisfaction Guarantee. Then they changed their policy but did not change the wording on their advertising. Now if you so much as fire the airgun once, they consider it used and the return shipping is on you. Even now, their return policy is misleading.
In addition to that, Pyramid Air will advertise sales with a % off plus free shipping then in small print state that some items are excluded. However you don't find that out until after you give your credit card information. You may think your item is included in the sale because they accept the sale code and give you a % off, but then the free shipping which was stated in the ad is not included.
My last issue with Pyramid Air is they advertise as having a BBB rating of A+. This has not been true since they began misleading advertising. They now have an A- rating.

2017-06-22

Unbelievably bad customer service

"Good luck EVER getting to speak to someone at this company. they NEVER answer the phone and always put you in voicemail. They don't respond to email either....I really cannot believe they get away with this.....NEVER NEVER do business with this company."

2017-06-20

Customer service

"A good store until something goes wrong, can't get an RMA to return the product, they don't answer back, can't get through on the phone. The emails they do send are not at all helpful. Doug G. in customer service needs to be trained better."

2017-06-13

800 dollar rifle delivered with cracked stock, treated like crap

"I ordered a SamYang dragon claw from pyramid air, it got delivered with a stock that was almost entirely cracked in half barely hanging on. I requested RMA, they told me one day for a code, it took over a week just to get the code. Spoke to a man names Mark multiple times, every single time he was rude as hell, condescending, and lacking any understanding. It ended up with me cancelling my order and ordering the same airgun from a retailer that appreciates my business. I am boycotting pyramid air due to this expierience and i suggest you do as well. Mark needs to get retrained in customer service or he needs to find a new day job altogether. "

2017-06-09

Dismal Customer Service - Avoid

"I purchased a $1000 PCP pistol from PyramidAir in April. The item had defects/pitting in the anodized finish. They approved an RMA in early May. I returned the pistol and received a replacement with one week. Unfortunately, when I opened the replacement, it had the exact same defect as the original. I requested a second RMA hoping that they would inspect the next replacement before the sent it out to me. It's been over two weeks and I've called in twice and sent multiple emails to customer support...complete radio silence. They refuse to respond. I have been polite and simply asking for a status update."

Huntsville, Al
2017-04-22

Gletcher CO2 Mosin Nagant M1944 177. Cal Air Rifle

" Words can't even express how AMAZING and realistic this air rifle is. Even though it's a polymer stock...your mind will never convince you that it's actually plastic. EVERYTIME you pick up that Mosin air rifle....it feels like your holding the real deal. Out of all my airsoft and 177. Cal air rifles, this will be my FAVORITE rifle I have EVER purchased. I can not express enough how AMAZING the quality of this gun is. Even when im not using it to shoot outside.....I literally just want to hold it while im just sitting in my house watching TV or something(unloaded of course). Also ordered the rife on a Monday and received the rifle early on Thursday morning, YOU CANT BEAT THAT!!! You can also buy 1 pack of "40" CROSSMAN CO2 cartridges at Walmart for only 17 bucks.....so how can anyone pass this beautiful/amazing Mosin magant air rifle up?! Thank you PyramidAir.com for the best quality rifle I have ever bought from online! Will defiantly be keeping up with your Email's for future releases!!"

2017-03-31

"Pyramid sir is rated #1. Their volume and staged customer experiences portray this. My experience may b unique. But b forewarned. Because of Their volume, they have little respect or concern if you have an issue. I had several related soley to service. And expressed this. And had zero feedback. If any readers want the details I'd Be very willing to share. $1200. Purchase. And totally lied to over the phone and treated like crap. So..... jus
Respectfully
Frank

2017-03-28

poor service

"gun was defective. refused to repair or refund cost"

2017-03-22

Been waiting 5 weeks for a refund!

"Bought an Air Venturi 90ci air bottle for $299.95 with 10% discount=$269.95. Was defective, would not fill gun to needed 200bar. Contacted PA, got a return authorization. sent it back. Their technician called to confirm it was defective. I asked for a refund, as is my choice, rather than a repair or exchange. Been 5 weeks now, nothing but lies when they do respond. Only responded when I started complaining on social media. Just got into pcp airguns, spent $2400+ at PA since Dec. 2016. They will never see another penny from me. I can tolerate mistakes, but they have shown me nothing but disrespect."

2017-02-08

The best source for air guns and supplies

"I have been dealing with PyramydAir for over a year. They have most anything you could need, and in every price range. Besides good products at good prices, they have lots of knowledge that they share in a variety of ways. You can spend hours on their website and learn a lot, and drool a lot over all the cool stuff they have. They also answer their phone when you call. They are very friendly and most helpful. They take care to pack things properly so you receive them in good order. And promptly. Check them out on U Tube, you'll be impressed. Go to their website and you'll buy something. They not only have good prices on everything, they also have specials, close-outs, and re-furbs that pop up regularly."

2016-12-21

Poor Service

"Bought an item 6 days ago...paid almost $60 for 2 day shipping. Waiting and when the time elapsed, I sent an email. Waited 2 days for a response which only said, "invoice number?". I didnt want to wait another 2 days so I called. The girl said, yeah we didnt have 1 of the parts in so we just sent it yesterday. Is sending me a 30 second email to give me that info so hard?? Poor customer service and poor delivery!"

2016-11-19

WORST customer service ever, yes i had to caps lock

"Did an order to canada and after i paid i got an email saying that they cant ship to canada because of our laws, since i already bought lots of airsoft guns and parts from the states i had to ask why couldnt they ship, the answer was that i should ask my politicians...

So avoid this page and Mr Greg Wnek

Go to Evike.com or Airsoft Gi.

2016-09-21

Hit or miss on what's in stock and shipping

"It was a poor decision not to do an upgrade on my shipping after I submit something online saying all items in stock then receiving an email late in the day that one was not out of stock (4+ hours after ordering).

I had purchased the one item as a birthday gift and the botched shipping meant it wouldn't arrive in time. I'm a repeat customer as well and had my eyes on some of their higher end items too, but now I'll shop around elsewhere for those. I understand sometimes inventory is off but when I order expecting something to arrive on 9/22 and find out nothing shipped due to YOUR error, you should eat the cost of shipping to make sure I receive it by the date originally specified while ordering. It's the cost of doing business and your refusal to upgrade means you just lost all my repeat business.

Side note - On a previous order I didn't get the pellet oil with my order. I didn't even bother calling about it, I'm not a petty person but this mistake annoyed me solely because it was a gift.

2016-09-07

My go-to air rifle retailer

"I have been purchasing air rifles and accessories from Pyramyd Air for over 4 years and never ever had an issue that was not professionally and courteously resolved with 1 quick phone call. PA has a 30 day return policy and they do honor it regardless if an item is defective or I just decided I did not want it. I have called PA on numerous occasions either just for advice or technical assistance and was always treated with respect. This review is solely my personal opinion and I do not work for PA, did not receive any compensation from PA nor was asked to even give a review by PA. "

Share Pyramyd Air's store rating

Pyramyd Air is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pyramyd Air is not a merchant member
Pyramyd Air does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!