Stores > Purplus.com

• Contact: help@purplus.com
    • Phone: 1-800-798-6388
    • Customer Support: 1-800-798-6388
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri

"Purplus ALWAYS offers incredibly fast shipping and exceptional customer service! They've always been the best for making sure orders were fulfilled quickly and shipped securely! Any issues were dealt with efficiently and professionally by their great customer service team. "

"Caution when purchasing from Purplus for download. I ordered virus software late on a Friday because my existing virus software licensing closed out on Saturday. It is late Sunday and my order is still listed as "Processing" despite Purplus promptly billing my credit card Friday. I know they are not staffed on weekends, but this download software is normally automated. Be prepared to wait for your download key, for days... I had a few alternative vendors for the same price."

"Kaspersky themselves screwed me around trying to sort out an order because they couldn't process my credit card internationally...
I stumbled across Purplus who use PayPal and it couldn't have been any smoother - I had an activation code emailed to me instantly at almost 1/4 the cost Kaspersky were going to charge me.
Make up your own mind:
Purplus: $21.95 USD (http://www.purplus.net/kaan203do.html)
Kaspersky: $79.95 AUD (http://www.buykaspersky.com.au/home/kaspersky-anti-virus.html)

"Ordered a copy of PowerDVD 10 SL from them because their webpage for it said it supported CyberPower's HD functions. Ordered a .95 cent Bluetooth dongle along with it because it was on sale and only added .10 cents to the shipping cost. Installed the software and found all of CyberPower's HD functions weren't offered in that version of PowerDVD. Their webpage was blatantly wrong. I took screenshots of their webpage and screenshots of the software to show them. Since the software was advertised with false claims of functionality, I asked for my money back including my shipping. They refunded my purchase price of the software but not my shipping. When I challenged them on that, they claimed the shipping was for the .95 cent Bluetooth dongle! Now they're not only falsely advertising software, they're playing games with refunds when you call them on their mistakes.

Considering I just spent $300+ with them on a recent order, I can tell you I'm not too happy to have my chain jerked for $4 in shipping fees.

Update: Heard back from them. They still claim the shipping was for the dongle when the dongle was only tangential to the whole transaction. If I couldn't have gotten the dongle shipped for .10 cents additional to the software, I wouldn't have bought it! And when the software turned out to be a hobbled version that didn't have the capabilities they claimed, somehow it's now my fault that they defrauded me and I should happily pay for them to ship me fraudulent goods.

The best part is they offered to take the dongle back (though I've never asked them to)...but they will still charge me a restocking fee! Oh, happy day!

If you're going to buy software in the future, pay a little bit more and buy from a reputable vendor, not Purplus. With them you might get lucky and save a few pennies, but with Customer Service like this it's not worth the gamble.

"I purchased Vegas Movie Studio Platinum suite {from Purplus because it offered the best price} on Friday May 20th with free USPS shipping method (which said to take 3-12 days). It was shipped on Monday and arrived on Wednesday-May 25th. I'm impressed with its fast delivery! However the edges of product box got crumpled a little bit and the glued parts on the side of the box split apart but the stuffs inside looked fine. What inside were just 2 software CDs and some documents and they also worked fine so I'm happy with it."

"I highly recommend Purplus.
Purplus is very professional and more than met may expectations doing exactly as they promised. Furthermore they kept me informed of my order all the way.

This review was modified by Gustavoeleal on January 04 2011 06:53:41 AM

"excellent price and excellent service. I will definately shop PurPlus again and certainly recommend them to my friends."

This review was modified by richard9560 on January 04 2011 07:20:28 AM

"Smooth ordering. Delivered on time. What more can I ask for?"

"Products as promised with fast shipping. I have used Purplus many times over the last several years and they have consistently offered good pricing and rapid shipping/fulfillment of their orders. A good vendor that I will continue to use. Thanks!"

This review was modified by geguerrero on December 07 2010 02:19:26 PM

"I was pleased with the price, and the speed in which my order was filled. I would purchase from Purplus.com again. "

"I have purchased a few software applications from this seller over the years. My first purchase from them was less than expected. I ordered an OEM version of WP X3 and the description that they gave was not accurate. I had not ordered anything else for a few years until recently when I was looking for an Antivirus SW and they had the best price and it was the downloadable version which went without a hitch. Then I purchased the Corel app on this order, and it took 5 days before they shipped it, then it was sent via USPS First Class mail which took another 5 days to get, so from the time I placed the order till the time I received it, it took 10 days. The product was as described this time and I am pleased with it. If I purchase something else from this vendor again, I will order it knowing that it will take a few weeks to receive it. So if you order from them, don't expect it to arrive quickly."

This review was modified by DanDaMan51 on November 28 2010 01:00:15 PM

"great service, item was mailed fast, complete, exactly as described. I am a repeat customer of Purplus and will order from them again."

"The software that I ordered from Purplus had an excelent price and quick shipping. I have ordered from Purplus in the past and will continue to do so without hesitation"

"Item bought as a Christmas gift. Good pricing, fast shipment and well packaged. Gift for a teen who will love it!"

"I have purchased several items of software from Purplus and have been well satisfied with the prompt service and the fact that I received exactly what I expected. The items arrived on or before the expected date of delivery. I highly recommend Purplus to anyone who has a computer and wants to save money."

Share Purplus.com's store rating

Purplus.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Purplus.com is not a merchant member
Purplus.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!