Stores > Puritan's Pride

Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

2016-01-20

Fantasy!!!

"I am sorry that the customers that wrote negative reviews. As a former technical support director, I am aware that there are times when customer service leaves something to be desired. It happens to every company. Always ask to speak to a manager.

I placed an order online. PP sent me an order verification immediately. Sent a shipping verification with a tracking #. I had the product delivered in less than a wee. I am very pleased

This review was modified by ConundrumPC on January 20 2016 07:12:43 PM

2015-11-13

"I placed an order on 11/06/15, made a payment through Paypal but never received a tracking # from Puritan Pride. I had opened up a dispute through paypal and called Puritans on 11/9/2015 to modify my order, they told me it was not feasible because it was a drop shop vendor and that I would receive an email from them with the tracking information. Two days later on 11/12/15, so I called to follow up and I was told my order had been canceled and as a result they would be re-sending the order. I received a call from Puritans Pride asking me to release the hold because the original order had been shipped. I asked for a tracking number to check on the order# come to find out Puritian's had given me a tracking number for an order that was not even mine. I was told I would receive a new order next week and I am still waiting. I am really disappointed with their customer service, I will not buy from them in the future. "

This review was modified by drummerboy7 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-10-27

"It sounds like all these bad reviews are some scorned customer's personal vendetta or something. I've been their customer for well over a year and they've never come up short. All of my packages arrive quickly and the products I buy have no quality control issues or anything of the sort. "

Rep reply posted Nov-08-2015

PuritanCustomerService, Puritan's Pride rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your feedback. We are happy that you are pleased with our service. We strive to make every customer experience a good one.”

2015-10-12

"I have been using their products for over 5 years and they seem to be price competitive and of good quality. But I don't pay any attention to the reviews posted on the site. They do not accept negative comments at all so it is impossible to relate your actual experience with a product. For example, if a fish oil product clumps together when stored at average room temperature, you can not say that in your review. It is rejected with an extraneous excuse. If it causes negative reactions, oh no, you dare not say that either. Only submit a glowing review or no review at all.
They also can not seem to keep your order history intact if your email address is changes.

PuritanCustomerService, Puritan's Pride rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you are happy with our products. We do have set guidelines on reviews posted to our website. Individual experiences do differ. Medical or disease claims for dietary supplements require approval from the FDA. We would be happy to address any product issue. We are here 8am-12am EST, seven days a week, please call 1-800-645-1030 to speak with a Customer Service Specialist. Our customer Satisfaction is top priority. We truly appreciate our customers and strive to make every experience a good one. Please email us at reviews@puritan.com with any concerns.”

2015-10-10

"I have been order all sorts of stuff from vitamin supplements to teas and juices. Also protein powder shakes and the all work marvelously. I have beem a customer for 13 years. Only had a couple ordering problems but when I called they fixed it immediately and also gave me a discount. I love the prices and would recommend PP to everyone. I love Puritian Pride."

PuritanCustomerService, Puritan's Pride rep has responded

“Thanks so much for the great feedback. We are happy that you are pleased with our service. We strive to make every experience a good one.”

2015-10-08

"This company sucks. They only shipped me half my order. Then I contacted their support and didn't hear anything for 5 days. I sent another email threatening to do a charge back and then I magically got a shipping notification a few hours later. Sad thing is that they never once sent me an email response to either emails -- really terrible customer service."

PuritanCustomerService, Puritan's Pride rep has responded

“This is certainly not the experience we want you to have with Puritan's Pride. We apologize for the delayed response. I have left a credit on file for you to use toward a future phone order. I have contacted you by phone and left a message with my direct number. If you should have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me.”

2015-10-06

"I have been ordering and using Puritan's Pride supplements for several years now. Never once have I had a problem directly caused by them or with their customer service assistance. In fact, when I received a package that my mailman had left in the sun for a long time that had gotten overly heated (excess heat exposure causes loss of nutritional value), Puritan's Pride replaced them at no additional charge! They've always immediately resolved ANY issues beyond my expectations. "

PuritanCustomerService, Puritan's Pride rep has responded

“Thanks so much for your great feedback. We appreciate our customers and strive to make every experience a good one. We are happy you are pleased!”

2015-10-01

"UPDATE 10/6/15: Roxana from PP's Customer Care Team responded to my review here and on their web site. She acknowledge/explained the problems I had and substituted & shipped a replacement for my back ordered item at no cost to me. It should not of happened but .........

Bottom line:"They Do Care" and often have the best price.

Epic Fail !

Online Ordering/Inventory Control FAIL ! Placed my order on 9/19/15, confirmed by Paypal & PP emails. Then Nothing ! The "Track Order" function on their web site offered no additional information. No shipping confirmation, nothing.

A PP package was delivered on 9/24/15. Partial fulfillment, one item back ordered. OK, lets see what happens.

On 9/30/15 Puritans Pride canceled my back order and refunded through Paypal.

A waste of my time and an extremely aggravating experience! Any cost savings is not worth misery you might suffer because of their INCOMPETENCE.

This review was modified by White-House on October 06 2015 08:42:00 AM

2015-09-24

"Sorry to see so many people have had bad experiences. I've bought pills from them for maybe 5 years and never a problem. The reason I am here now was to find out if their stuff was good and pure... but I guess nobody can answer that."

2015-09-11

"Forget this internet-store forever, unless you want to have a headache!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by Vasil9886778 on September 11 2015 05:14:14 PM

2015-09-09

"it has just cost me a further £12 on top of my order and shipping cost, you are not informed about further cost if you live in another country, BEWARE. I ordered some items from PP in June 2015. Its now September and I have still not recieved my order,after being given the runaround chasing my package I was assited by trading standards in Great Britain of tracking my order, I have been in touch with customs and excise who informed me that a further charge needed to be paid so that my parcel could be released. My order cost in excess of over £60 plus all my phone calls and time wasted. i had recommended PP to people but will be informing them to try another outlet. DISGUSTED with PP. Fat Cats get richer on the backs of honest 58 year old women and yet they took my money without a care in the world that I would have to pay lots of further charges before I get my parcel. No help was given just snotty e-mails. saying that i would have to chase my parcel myself. I asked for refund but never recieved one still waiting reply for this request. I would not recommend PP to anyone now. "

This review was modified by inga01 on September 09 2015 11:14:28 AM

2015-07-20

"Horrible. They cancel orders with no reason or notice, put you on hold, promise to call back and never do, they just suck. Buy whatever they have anywhere else. Not worth the trouble."

This review was modified by n2220d on July 20 2015 05:11:14 PM

2015-06-29

"I bought Puritan's Pride B-12 micro lozenges. 2500 mcg strength. You are suppose to put them under your tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing. I just take 2 in the morning with water and without putting them under my tongue first. All I can say is , for me, they have been a miracle worker. I take a number of meds that make me sleepy. Every time I would ask my doctor about being so sleepy, he would say it was the meds. I would get up at 5 to take some meds and then back to bed. I would get back up at 8:30 and then try to get enough energy to get dressed by 10 or 10:30. It was horrible. But with these it gives me the energy to stay awake! It is wonderful! Sorry this was so long, I just wanted people to realize what a difference it made. I hope if you try them they do the same for you. "

This review was modified by swtchitown on June 29 2015 03:04:21 PM

2015-06-01

"I received the two boxes of supplements I ordered from Puritan's Pride in three days. All were packed well. I was tired of getting ripped off at Whole Foods, so these nicely priced Puritan Pride vitamins will fit the budget nicely. "

2015-04-14

"If I was you I would think twice before ordering from puritans pride.I bought $65 dollars worth of vitamins and joint pills that were to large to swallow .Puritans pride lied and said they would refund my money within 2 days. They've me the run around and asked me 98 questions and i still didnt receive my money.They'll try to convince people that the consumers are lying , but in reality they are .and their cupons are a rip off they keep telling you to add more and more to the cart. Bout you still dont get and deals."

This review was modified by cinderella32 on April 14 2015 09:43:45 AM

Share Puritan's Pride's store rating

Puritan's Pride is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puritan's Pride is a merchant member
Puritan's Pride participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,638 merchant members.