Stores > Puritan's Pride

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

Satisfied customer

"I love the service, pricing, and quality; I recommend puritan pride to others every chance I get"

2016-08-24

"easy to order and delivery was great. Exceptional products and value."

2016-08-24

A song for Puritan's Pride...

"The quality of products is excellent and the price is very reasonable, including any shipping charges. I ordered the products without any issues and they were delivered in a timely manner. I was very satisfied! I am a repeat customer who sings your praises. "

2016-08-24

"I have come to trust in the quality and the timeliness of any order through Puritan's Pride. My latest experience is in line with previous ones. I'll be back when I next need supplements."

2016-08-24

"Ordering online from Puritans Pride is so easy and quick. They have several sizes to pick from and very good sales. My products arrive very quickly. I always order my vitamins from them. "

Good to go

"I received the order with fast shipping and the item is good to go "

P{uritan's Pride Great Return

"I ordered ten bottles of Hydrolyzed Collagen. Unfortunately I could not swallow the large size pills. Puritan's Pride emailed me a return label and refunded the entire amount even though I had one bottle opened. They treated me very well. I will oeder from them again in the future."

A Catchy Title!

"great stuff, great delivery!"

2016-08-24

one stop shopping for all your Vitamin needs!

"Puritan's Pride has an easy-to-use website, with lots of detailed information about the many supplements they offer. They have great prices and super sales! My orders have been filled and shipped quickly, arriving in good condition, do the careful packing, even when the box has some damage. "

Quality and service of Puritan's Pride

"I have placed many orders with Puritan's Pride, because of the lower cost and frequent sales. The orders arrive quickly. I've found the quality of supplements to be good."

always awesome!

"been purchasing from Puritan's Pride for years; always great service, timely delivery, terrific products and at a good price. Who could ask for more."

good stuff

"Very prompt and quality products"

Quality Quick and Easy

"Puritans pride always has high quality merchandise and fast service. Their web site is easy to use. "

2016-08-24

"great products great price fast service"

2016-08-24

"So much packing.happy that it's speedy but always seems like a waste on how much stuffing I'm throwing out."

Share Puritan's Pride's store rating

Puritan's Pride is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puritan's Pride is a merchant member
Puritan's Pride participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.