Stores > Puritan's Pride

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10

Good Seller

"Products are high quality and delivery of purchase is very rapid."

Happy

"Good prices, good quality, quick delivery, so I'm happy!"

Stock

"Recently I've ordered items, Triple Strength fish oil, and it was kicked off the order with an email saying "reorder when back in stock." But it was on sale and the reorder will not be.
Also, tried to order Green Source vitamins and minerals w/o iron. Not able to order because out if stock. This is my go to from PP. how could you be out of a premium product?

Need NONGMO and organic info

"I'm pleased with my order and the time it took to ship to me. I did not see non GMO or organic labels on your products. I assume that your products are GMO and not organic. This is not pleasing to me. Please make sure all your products are labeled as non GMO and organic. Supplements which are not both of these are not interesting to me. Please inform your customers if your products meet these standards. "

2016-05-25

Absolutely Love Puritan Pride!!!!

"Have been buying from Puritan Pride for years and they just keep getting better"

Gread Products at Reasonable Prices

"Good quality products and always a good price.
shipping is almost always free.

2016-05-25

"Didn't know I'd have to take med by putting under my tongue. Won't finish product and may return the two un-opened bottles. Disappointed."

Great packaging!

"The order came quickly and the price was very good. I love the color coded bottles - yellow for vitamin D, red for lycopene---very smart especially if you are taking several different vitamins. Don't know about the quality of the pills. Blood tests at physical time will let us know!"

P.P.P.-Puritan Pride Performs

"I am physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally and financially healthy, and you helped."

Excellent Customer Service....the Products Ordered are Another Story

"I ordered power bars and dog treats. Not the fault of Puritan's Pride but the power bars had a gritty, unpleasant taste. The website did not indicate the dog treats were made in China. It is well documented that many dogs have died from food manufactured in China. Puritan's Pride should NOT carry those types of products.

I contacted Customer Support and they went above and beyond the call of duty. Not only did they quickly refund my money but sent me a pre-paid shipping label. Customer Service gets the highest possible mark. However, choice of products leaves a lot to be desired.

My dog thanks you

"Ordered NaturVet Glucosamine DS for my dog! Level 1. She won't eat them as a chew but will eat in her good ground up! Easy to grind! Price was good and shipping was very quick!"

very satisfied

"Your delivery process was fast and accurate"

2016-05-25

Niether Rain, Nor Sleet, Nor Snow ........

"Puritan has always delivered when they said they would and to the "deal" made."

Great Price & Great Service

"I was very happy with the price & service of this company. Highly recommended."

2016-05-25

"Prompt and efficient service"

Share Puritan's Pride's store rating

Puritan's Pride is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puritan's Pride is a merchant member
Puritan's Pride participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.