Puritan's PridCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"I have been buying vitamins, superfoods and essential oils from Puritan's Pride for over 20 years. I have been very happy with their products and customer service! While the delivery is slower than I would like (5-7 working days) I realize that they are shipping from the East Coast and I'm on the West coast.
No, I'm not a shill either!
I just wanted to let people know that they are consistent and dependable and if you don't like the products they will refund your money (I've had product that I changed my mind about using after I received it and they easily reversed the charges on my card!).

modified review This review was modified by 11tall11 on October 04 2014 02:00:10 PM

Puritan's Pride User

"Worst , worst, extremely bad, rotten to the core,

I could go on . but the simple fact is that if you live in Australia or just about any country other than the USA

You are unlikely to recieve your order in less than 6 weeks ... YES - 6 weeks, here is an email i recieved

" Your order was shipped August 21st via DHL Global Mail. Please note that all international shipments may take up to 6 weeks to be delivered to you. Please allow extra time as Customs sometimes hold packages for verification. We also do not have any control over your country's Customs regulations as this may delay the delivery of your package"
"Please note that because your package weighs less than 4.4 lbs, delivery information may not be updated. If you have not received your package by October 2nd, '"

this is despite the fact that my order was placed on the Australian site (.com.au) and NO indication was given that the item would suffer extensive delays or be even shipped from the USA.

I order a lot of things from china and never do i wait 6 weeks or more... especially when they are using DHL..

If you have extended delivery times due to the cheap price LET YOUR CUSTOMERS KNOW UP FRONT !!!!!

Puritan's Pride User

"ok....just read reviews, should have read them before ordering...Have been waiting over 2 weeks for my order, emailed twice but no response. Will not order again from this mob. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! No customer service, "

"I'm from Australia. On 4 July I ordered and paid for 4 items. After waiting 3 weeks a parcel finally arrived containing only 3 of the items. I emailed so-called "Customer Service" on 24 July (no response) and 29 July (still no response). In the second email I asked for a refund for the missing item.
I doubt I'll ever receive the item or a refund, or even a response. I highly recommend against buying from this company.

modified review This review was modified by JKP47 on July 30 2014 09:25:06 PM

"I was a little nervous to purchase after reading reviews but I went for it and everything went great. SHipped fast!"

"I don't t usually write reviews, but... I saw all the negative ones about Puritan's Pride and thought,"Wow! That's odd..."

I only discovered Puritan's Pride about a year or so ago, but... I have never once had a single problem. The orders arrive in less than a week (2-3 days in most cases) and I always get what I ordered.

We get from Puritan's Pride: Glucosamine/Chondroitin because it' so dang expensive in stores, B Complex, No Flush Niacin, Methionine, Inositol, Choline, Multi-Vitamins, Probiotics & Alpha Lipoic Acid. I've probably forgotten something...

The only complaint I have is that some of the items I want to try are often on back-order and I forget to go back later to see if they're in so I can order later. That's it...

I really have not had a single problem with them. So surprised to hear all the gripes...

"I have been buying Puritans Pride products for 6 months without any problems, other than they use a shipping company which is a bit slow. The up side is that the shipping costs are free when they are doing a special, so i take in the fact of the time spent sending my freight free order, and allow for that when i place my order. I have chronic pain from a car accident, and have to train regularly at the gym, and the CQ10 200mg and their Triple Omega 3-6-9 fish oil have helped so much with lowering my pain levels and have helped regain stamina and energy. I am now using more products from P.P for supplements for gym training ,weight loss and health and general well being. Their prices are amazing compared to buying similar in Australia, thank you Puritans Pride. I have written this review because of some negative comments, P.P. have no idea i have written this review. I think that people who buy on line for any products do their research first, then follow the ordering process from the company to a T, then there should not be any problems. I have bought many different items from on line companies around the world for 7 years, and have had very few problems. "

"I placed an order almost 2 weeks ago. I correctly entered my address, but the confirmation email sent to me had butchered my mailing address (though my billing address, which is the same, appeared correctly). I contacted customer service to alert them that my package was going to a non-existent address due to their website's error and instead of notifying the courier, they told me they were sending a second box, to the correct address. They said if I get both they will charge me for the second one after I receive it. They said if both come and I don't want both I can refuse one and I won't be charged for that second box. The original order with the bad address has no shipping updates - the FedEx number they gave me shows FedEx hasn't even received the box from them yet. The second box, sent via UPS, was ALSO sent to a wrong address - they didn't include my apartment number. UPS was unable to deliver so I asked Puritan's Pride to again update my address and they said they did - but they entered my apartment number completely wrong (I have a two digit apartment number, they entered a much different three digit number). UPS was unable to deliver and I still don't have my package. Tomorrow will be a third attempt to deliver (to a non-existant address) and I won't get my package - it'll be returned to sender. I can only hope the idiots at Puritan's Pride will refund me, since it appears I will neither of the two boxes they sent. If not, I'll go after them for a chargeback. Never going to try to deal with this idiotic company again!"

"Got a great deal on vitamins...I thought. They claimed to have run "out of stock" and instead sent a coupon for $5 off my next order of $20. Bait and Switch much?"

modified review This review was modified by TheCustomer007 on June 27 2014 05:48:25 PM

"Received my small but important order 7 days after ordering, and the Customer Service was very very kind, smart, and helpful."

modified review This review was modified by piman_314 on June 05 2014 05:46:21 PM

"Stay away! Placed a bunch of orders trying to buy some vitamins on sale--all of my orders were cancelled but Puritans Pride did not refund my money. Those suckers still keep my money (for last two weeks). I am being forced to open credit card disputes in order to get my money back. Additionally all vitamins that I've ordered are still available (but at much higher price on the Puritan';s web site)--what a dishonest seller. Stay away!--you have been warned. Do not believe in any paid shill positive reviews--Puritan's customer service won't help you. Stay away!--you have been warned."

modified review This review was modified by noboco on May 06 2014 11:06:21 PM

"I have been a regular customer of Puritan's Pride for around 30 years now. I started buying from them when they had a kiosk at the mall. I stopped when they closed that down, but then I came across one of their ads in a magazine and ordered from them and have been buying their products by mail ever since.

One of the things I really appreciate about them is that their customer service is located right here in the USA. I am so tired of dealing with various Asians who, while they speak very good English, do not understand it so well and start reading pre-scripted answers from their book as soon as they think they recognize a key word. God help you if your problem is not in their book.

In all this time I've never had a question someone there couldn't answer. I
Definitely recommend them.

No, they did not ask me to write a review.

modified review This review was modified by Bell-Wolaver on May 06 2014 11:36:27 AM

"Products and price are good but customer service is terrible!

If you ever need customer service prepare to take the day to do so. Maybe the next one , too. THey never responded to the 3 emails I had sent so I had to break down and call them. UUggh! Switched from one rep to another with holds in between. Finally got a phone message from a Sherry so I called back and no one seemed to have a clue. Never did talk with Sherry. The new rep had no notes or knowledge of my hours spent the day before on the phone. Pain in my ass!

modified review This review was modified by rupaulletta on April 10 2014 08:34:07 AM

"Horrible service from start to finish. I ordered two items, they accepted full payment, then shipped only one without ever telling me that the other one was not in stock. It took an entire week to refund my money, and they only did that after I asked what was going on with my order. And to make things even more infuriating, they can only be contacted through their own website--all other email is returned as undeliverable, and when you finally get them to respond, their answers are totally useless. There are plenty of other sites that offer comparable prices and decent customer service. This place doesn't deserve your business."

modified review This review was modified by trirei on April 02 2014 06:42:14 PM

"Puritan's Pride had a pretty hot deal for Manuka honey that I found out through a deal site. I placed an order for four jars as it was still in stock. Perhaps, it was too good of a deal. I got an e-mail a day or two later, indicating that they were out of stock and that they had to cancel my order. The e-mail said that they would issue the refund my PayPal account, which is what I used. I was bummed, but this kind of stuff has happened to me before with hot deals.

After waiting over two weeks, however, I still wasn't seeing a refund in my PayPal account. So I gave them a call. They found my order and the customer rep said that she was going to have the refund processed. I asked why this wasn't done automatically. She said that PayPal refunds had to be approved by a supervisor. I said that it didn't make sense, specially on an order cancelled by Puritan's Pride. She said that for their company this was a manual process. I said that even if it was a manual process, that they need to be proactive about it, and not wait for customers to call asking for their refund. She said that unfortunately for their company this was not their procedure on PayPal.

All I can say is that this company has very dubious practices.

Puritan's Pride is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Puritan's Pride is not a merchant member
Puritan's Pride does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!