Stores > Puritan's Pride

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10

2016-07-26

very happy with the experience

"Puritan's Pride has never disappointed. The products are quality and the service and price can't be beat. I really am happy with the total experience of ordering from Puritan's Pride."

2016-07-26

Online store allows out of stock orders

"When you order online now days, you expect the store front to know when items are not in stock. The day after I placed the order I get an email that something has gone 'wrong' with the order. I then have to waste my time calling cusotmer service to find out what (an out of stock sale item) and then replace the entire order (except for the out of stock item). They then have the nerve to try to sell me other stuff while on the phone. Bad!"

2016-07-26

Glucosamine at less than wholesale prices

"When you can get 5 bottles of Glucosamine (joint strengthener) for the price of two, and the price for two is just a fraction of what one bottle costs at the local drug store, it is well worth the effort to order on-line from Puritan's Pride. Full strength, high quality, and prompt delivery, plus HUGE savings !!! What more can I say ?? Everett Cain (age 86) Hemet, CA."

get what you order

"quality product at fair price."

2016-07-26

"Very happy w/ Puritan's Pride!"

2016-07-26

"I have never had a problem with any order from Puritans Pride!!!"

pills on the go

"the goods, the goods, I got the goods"

I have confidence in Puritan's Pride

"Puritan's Pride is dependable and consistent with their products and service. They are professional in serving customers and they go the extra mile to satisfy on each and every order. You can depend on the quality of the products they offer. A good company all the way."

2016-07-26

"I ordered the Naturade weight gain for my niece, which was priced reasonably; and we received it in 3 days. Not only was it in "Excellent" condition, but fresh.

Thank you.

2016-07-26

"I love Puritan's Pride and have never been disappointed with an order!"

Did not receive delivery

"I did not receive my order"

2016-07-25

Investigating and following new trends for health & long life.

"Puritan pride always has the product I'm looking for. And, I'm always amazed at the deals.Buy one, get 3 free, or something similar.The shipment is always prompt, and the quality is great.

SUE

2016-07-25

"Puritan's Pride has always been well-stocked, courteous, and they have great bargains. I have been using Puritan's Pride merchandise for over 25 years and have never had any problems with the products or the service. I would recommend them to anyone who would ask me."

Really good prices!

"This is my third time ordering from Puritan Pride and I intend to continue shopping there. They have really good prices and excellent quality products."

2016-07-25

"Great products, great service, great delivery time!"

Share Puritan's Pride's store rating

Puritan's Pride is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puritan's Pride is a merchant member
Puritan's Pride participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.