Puritan's PridCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

"If I was you I would think twice before ordering from puritans pride.I bought $65 dollars worth of vitamins and joint pills that were to large to swallow .Puritans pride lied and said they would refund my money within 2 days. They've me the run around and asked me 98 questions and i still didnt receive my money.They'll try to convince people that the consumers are lying , but in reality they are .and their cupons are a rip off they keep telling you to add more and more to the cart. Bout you still dont get and deals."

modified review This review was modified by cinderella32 on April 14 2015 09:43:45 AM

" Another unhappy customer! I wish I would have read the reviews about this company before ordering from them. I WILL NOT be ordering from them again and I made sure to tell others about them. I too was put on hold for over 50 minutes waiting to talk to customer service and I gave up. What a waste of time!!! I had ordered some essential oils and they put the small glass bottles in a large box with nothing protecting them! REALLY??? Common sense would tell you maybe you need to wrap them. Two of the bottles broke! Still waiting to hear back. Word of advice... Read reviews before ordering from Puritan's Pride! "

modified review This review was modified by Tillie61 on April 10 2015 08:53:12 AM

"Puritan's Pride - best prices! You can recover some of your money spent for the purchase and also you will get 5$ to your account. To do this, follow the link and register online Extrabux. Extrabux makes it easy to earn cash back and find coupons at the stores you love. After you create a free account, simply click to a store from extrabux and make a purchase. In 1-7 days, your cash back will be added to your Extrabux account. Go to link bit.ly/1wGq3vU"

lilbull00's Avatar
Michigan, USA

"I have been using PP since 1981 and have always been pleased. Some shipping took a little while but that could be a problem with postal not PP. I now have liver cancer and supplements in one month have vastly improved my white and red blood count. and removed all pain I was having. I wouldn't buy elsewhere!"

modified review This review was modified by lilbull00 on March 12 2015 08:47:33 AM

"I have been ordering from puritan pride for about 4 years,
I am happy to give them a 5 star rating, great products excellent value and dependable shipping, I usually order every 3 months and I take a combo of herbs both AM and PM,
never once was there a problem with either customer service or shipping, and the quality of herbs is excellent. keep it up PP.

"I recently had a such stressful and unpleasant experience with Puritan's pride. When inquire to missing package, they either put you on hold for 40mins or cut you off after you finally spoke with someone. Their staff is so poorly-trained that they let you get runaround. Not only couldn't they send a package to my correct address, but also they could not compensate you for the hell that they put you through. It seems to me no one cares about customer service anymore."

modified review This review was modified by joyDrph on January 23 2015 08:16:40 AM

"Wow. Okay, so Australia has a hang up with PP. I don't. I live in California and have been a PP customer for 25 years. They are rated highly for their supplements. I have never had a problem with the shipping, customer service or the quality of their product. These negative notes are out of order as far as I'm concerned."

modified review This review was modified by GonzoOne on January 22 2015 12:17:20 PM

"Oh yes, the Puritans must be very proud of this company. I wish I had read the reviews at this site prior to committing to purchasing from Puritans Pride as I would not have gone ahead and given them my money. I cannot comment on the product effectiveness as yet because I only received them yesterday (30 days after order payment), but I can comment on the customer service (or lack of) and mailing procedures of Puritans Pride. I am repeating some other reviews on this website but doing so, I can confirm their concerns. Firstly, I reside in Australia and I ordered 4 items from puritanspride.com.au (AU=Australia) with the prices quoted in Australian Dollars. I paid for the product on Dec 9, 2014 using a credit card in Australian Dollars. Australian Dollars were charged to my credit card account but to my surprise, an additional fee had been imposed by Visa due to a foreign currency transaction (US$) because an order through this Australian website is dealt with in the US and of course, no mention of this is made in the online purchasing procedure. However, my biggest concern is the mailing system used by Puritans Pride. Admittedly, the postage that I paid was very cheap for International Delivery. The items were dispatched from Secaucus NJ with DHL on Dec 10, 2014 then carried on a United Airlines flight UA968 from Newark NJ to Frankfurt, Germany on date unknown. The tracking sequence next indicates that the parcel had "Departed Terminal Location" Frankfurt on 18 Dec, 2014. Then on Dec 23, 2014, the parcel once again "Departed Terminal Location" Frankfurt. So, did it take up to 8 days for United to cross the Atlantic or did it sit with DHL in Frankfurt for up to 13 days, I don't know. The next date sequence shows that the parcel arrived in Australia on Dec 31, 2014 and I took delivery on Jan 8, 2015. I wrote several emails to Puritans Pride trying to work out where my product was but all I got was information that was already available on the DHL tracking site. Puritans Pride did not address any of my specific questions in any of my emails, they just reported to me what I already knew and told me to contact DHL. This I did and amazingly DHL gave me some fresh information which was helpful and would have been available to Puritans Pride should they have bothered to assist me. Strangely enough, on the top of the Puritans Pride invoice dated Dec 9, 2014, it states "AIR RUSH". That's a good one."

modified review This review was modified by Rocketoo on January 08 2015 03:48:56 PM

"I have been ordering from Puritans pride for over 5 years. I have never had a problem and you can't beat their prices. Compare going to the pharmacy to their prices. You will see the difference. I even recommend my parents getting their dogs glucosamine from there. The delivery is always quick too. "

modified review This review was modified by summerbunny76 on January 03 2015 06:49:54 AM

"Hi, I have had my second order shipped to me from the states to Saudi Arabia, arrived well on time and shipment was in great condition. I have been using for 4 month now and seems well.

Thanks

"Fraudulent purchase on our daughters credit card. $190 worth of product. Bank investigated and found it fraudulent charge and returned money. Box arrived from Puritans Pride with bottles of collagen. Loose pills throughout box, disgusting!!!! On phone hold with Puritans Pride for 30 minutes, then I hung up (gave up). This is a terrible company!!!! You are crazy to buy from them. I wouldn't trust their products. "

modified review This review was modified by MotherJ on December 11 2014 04:48:50 PM

sgruning's Avatar
Wichita, KS and Eureka Springs, AR

"Very slow to process orders. Many specials are sent but not on anything I buy. Will be looking for a new vendor to buy my protein powder from."

"I'm currently taking about 15 different vitamins from Puritan. I honestly haven't notice any change with any of them. I like their customer service tho. It does take about a week to get them. They don't send you a shipping notice until it's in transit. So it seems like you're getting them in a day or two. But you won't get that notice until about 4 days later. It's fine tho. My only complaint is that a lot of their reviews on their site seem specifically chosen. They're all vague and specific about nothing other than cost and shipping. Even a few reviews in this thread seem bought and paid for. These are the only things that send a red flag to me. Nothing in reviews on their site seem natural.
I've been taking their vitamins for two and a half months and haven't noticed anything. I can't wait to have my blood work done next month to see if any changes have happened. But so far they seem like a great company.

modified review This review was modified by Kcxanadu on November 16 2014 03:26:03 PM

"I have been buying vitamins, superfoods and essential oils from Puritan's Pride for over 20 years. I have been very happy with their products and customer service! While the delivery is slower than I would like (5-7 working days) I realize that they are shipping from the East Coast and I'm on the West coast.
No, I'm not a shill either!
I just wanted to let people know that they are consistent and dependable and if you don't like the products they will refund your money (I've had product that I changed my mind about using after I received it and they easily reversed the charges on my card!).

modified review This review was modified by 11tall11 on October 04 2014 02:00:10 PM

Puritan's Pride User

"Worst , worst, extremely bad, rotten to the core,

I could go on . but the simple fact is that if you live in Australia or just about any country other than the USA

You are unlikely to recieve your order in less than 6 weeks ... YES - 6 weeks, here is an email i recieved

" Your order was shipped August 21st via DHL Global Mail. Please note that all international shipments may take up to 6 weeks to be delivered to you. Please allow extra time as Customs sometimes hold packages for verification. We also do not have any control over your country's Customs regulations as this may delay the delivery of your package"
"Please note that because your package weighs less than 4.4 lbs, delivery information may not be updated. If you have not received your package by October 2nd, '"

this is despite the fact that my order was placed on the Australian site (.com.au) and NO indication was given that the item would suffer extensive delays or be even shipped from the USA.

I order a lot of things from china and never do i wait 6 weeks or more... especially when they are using DHL..

If you have extended delivery times due to the cheap price LET YOUR CUSTOMERS KNOW UP FRONT !!!!!

Share Puritan's Pride's store rating

Puritan's Pride is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Puritan's Pride is not a merchant member
Puritan's Pride does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!