• Address: 13893 Central Ave Chino, CA 91710
    • Contact: service@pureglare.com
    • Phone: 909-598-3320
    • Customer Support: 909-598-3320
    • Business Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm Mon-Fri

"Pureglare is a complete rip off I bought a bulb from them and followed the directions they sent for install. It worked for one week then we noticed a burning type of smell soon after that the TV turned off and then we discovered that the smell was coming from the TV. At that point I unplugged the TV from the wall and let the TV cool down. Then I tried to remove the bulb that I bought from Pureglare it was stuck in side the TV. After awhile it came out and noticed that the connection from the bulb was completely fried and melted also that my TV was destroyed. I call Pureglare to let them know of the situation and they immediately informed me that they are not going to do anything " if You value your TV then you should of bought from the manufacturer " and that I am on my own bye then they hung up."

modified review This review was modified by Jro05 on April 10 2014 12:16:27 PM

"STAY AWAY from this company! The replacement bulbs you get are cheap knock-offs (mine lasted about 4 months before it blew). I wrote them and complained, they asked me to call a number to get a refund or replacement. I did so. Person on the other end of the phone took my info and told me a replacement bulb would be sent out right away. A couple of weeks later when no bulb arrived, I called back to find out what was going on - was told that they had a policy I had to ship back the bad bulb (no one EVER told me that when I first called). Now I'm being told "I apologize you were misinformed" but if I can't send back the bad bulb, you're screwed. Of course, I threw the bad bulb away once the original customer service rep told me she was shipping out a new bulb. TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!! So I'm out my money and my product. Not only do they deal in cheap merchandise, but they do not back the customer and will leave you hanging. DO NOT - repeat - DO NOT patronize this company!!!!!!

I will be going to every electronics review site I can find and leaving this review of PureGlare - I advised the customer service rep of this and she didn't seem to care. Sort of confirms the overall company attitude.

modified review This review was modified by KCLARKCA on January 17 2014 10:31:51 AM

"BEWARE! All these 5 star ratings are posted by PureGlare's employees, I have made the mistake of purchasing from the site after being tricked by the very low prices on all their products. The pictures of the models posted aren't at all the models you receive. I obtained a generic model cheaply thrown together with plastic housing that didn't fit properly and the warranty sticker was cleverly stuck on the protruding area of the plastic so it that brushes up against the walls of the projectors housing unit and rips! Very clever... also quite cunning is who they charge your card to, certainly not PureGlare, and the postage sticker doesn't mention PureGlare, their physical address posted on their site or anything linking back to the company... simply a name of an individual, probably fake.

Unfortunately I caught the tell tale signs all too late, and ended up with a generic, cheaply made lamp that doesn't fit and lasted less than 150 hours... and of-course the customer service is the worst, they take no responsibility for false advertising and misleading unknowing customers. I suggest you report them to the BBB and other federal authorities if this has happened to you. Companies like this shouldn't be allowed to do business in the US.

modified review This review was modified by WeiLan on November 11 2013 12:58:20 PM

"Ordered a bulb for my tv and used paypal. When I revisited the site it said I did not have an order. I called them up, gave them the transaction number for paypal and the lady checked into it. She came back to the phone and said everything was fine the order was going thru. I had paid the extra to get the bulb second day because I was starting vacation on Monday but staying home (money is tight) and I would really like a tv to watch. The next day I did not receive the email she had promised with the tracking number ect so I called again. Once more, could not find the order. I gave her the transaction number from paypal and she promised to get everything fixed and send me an email later. Now I will get the bulb on Tuesday. When I got home Friday night from work, again no email, Logged onto site, no order found. Monday I filed a transaction dispute with paypal and received an email from them on Tuesday morning saying that they did receive the payment and now they could help me. Too little, to late. Going to try someone else."

modified review This review was modified by trailboy on June 25 2013 04:12:55 PM

"The quality of their bulbs is junk. The first bulb I ordered lasted less then a week before going out. The replacement they sent me lasted about 6 months so just out of their warranty range of 150 days. I emailed them about it and their response was our lamps are rated to last 6 months to a year. My 2 previous bulbs before I went with pureglare lasted me 3 years each. Don't use Pureglare!!! They are junk!"

modified review This review was modified by tripppn on May 28 2013 01:36:40 PM

"The product arrived no problem and it worked!! All is good again! Thanks!"

"The lamp that they delivered was broken. They make you pay for the return shipping. Of course, if you're reading this comment, you're researching this site because you don't want to pay full price. Hopefully the next one I get works."

"ordering was easy, fulfillment was unbelievably fast, and shipment arrived exactly on time as promised. one of the easiest online experiences of shopping I have ever had!"

"this bulb did not work for my 42 inch sony projection tv..go with a philips bulb n sony

"Purchased a lamp from them about 6 months ago and it was advertized as 2000-3000 hour life however it just blew up in my TV. You could tell it was OEM replacement, NOT OEM lamp. I called them and they told me it only had 150-day warranty and they would do nothing for me... nto even free shipping on a replacement order."

"We order a lamp for our 55` viore, the price was great, but the housing lamp didn't fit in the back. But we just switched the housing with the old one and works great. "

"First class service, I highly recommend these guys!"

"Great price for item. Quick delivery. Good customer service."

"From start to finish I found ordering my product was not confusing at all. The time frame that was given to me on when my product would be delivered was accurate, and the price for which I purchased this was a fair price. Thank you for a great experience with your company. I would chose your company again. Hopefully I won't have since that would mean something broke and I would have to fix it. Thank you"

"the price was far less than anyone else the product came as advertised and on time. My experience with Pureglare was a pleasure."

Pureglare is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pureglare is not a merchant member
Pureglare does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!