Stores > Pure Ducati

• Address: 840 S. Andrews Ave.Pompano Beach
    • Contact: adrienne@twowheelsworld.com
    • Phone: 954-788-9550
    • Customer Support: 954-788-9550
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 7:00pm Tue-Fri10:00am - 6:00pm SaturdayClosed Sun-Mon

What is this?

2016-05-15

Acc Plate Mount

" I would just like to start by saying there are no communications between you guys and customers second of all my part came very late third of all now you sent me the wrong part again my customer has been waiting a very long time for this part and now we have to return it not very happy customers at all "

2016-05-01

A real class act

"When I received a package in the mail it was two helmet bags that my wife had not even had a chance to tell me about, talk about quick shipping. I loved the one and the other was not even close to my style so we drove up from Miami Beach on Saturday and from the time we walked in I knew I had found my new home for everything Ducati. I tried Ducati of Miami and to be honest I wish I would not have. The people here make you feel at home if you buy or don't buy from them. They returned the helmet bag I didn't like for something else but they would have also given us our money back if that's what we wanted also. I told my wife this could cause a divorce cause they have EVERYTHING from shirts, shoes, socks, helmets, parts, coats, and yes even brand new Ducati and Triumph motorcycles. Stop in today and pick yourself up a tie blessed by the Pope. (Ask Scott)"

This review was modified by RNJ12 on May 01 2016 05:32:44 PM

2016-03-02

Pure-Satisfaction

"my experience with Pure-Ducati has been like no other. From the purchase to be delivery I have received excellent customer service. Its teamemembers treat me as a customer with respect and understanding. Keep it up!!"

2016-02-21

"Excellent service and quick delivery!"

2016-02-14

good

"good but widely from above"

2016-02-06

Good folks and good prices

"I've ordered from Pure Ducati a few times. Good communication and quick delivery. Nice frequent buyer discounts. Simple and easy website from which to order. You'll be satisfied. "

2015-12-06

"I ordered a Ducati polo shirt from Pure Ducati which took a little longer to arrive than expected. A representative - Chris - contacted me and explained that there was an unexpected hang up in customs in Italy and would keep me informed. I thought it was pretty cool that the polo was coming from Italy and Chris continued to keep me informed by several e-mails (tracking number included) until it did arrive. I never know how an on line purchase will really look or fit but I couldn't be any happier with both look and fit! And it came from Italy! Very nice...."

This review was modified by johndgerhardt on December 31 2015 04:43:39 PM

2015-11-30

"Items received in timely manner."

2015-11-17

"Excellent customer service thank you"

2015-10-24

"Hi my dealings where great no hassle."

2015-10-08

"Order came pretty quick. Very nice shirt. "

2015-09-23

"Shopping has been very easy and ordered have been delivered on time. Highly recommend for any Ducati owner."

2015-09-05

"Good price and fast service"

2015-08-27

"Excelente servicio !!! Todo a tiempo y bien empacado. Gracias "

2015-08-09

"They gave personal care with my questions and concerns."

Share Pure Ducati's store rating

Pure Ducati is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pure Ducati is a merchant member
Pure Ducati participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.