• Address: 840 S. Andrews Ave.Pompano Beach
    • Contact: adrienne@atlcmotorcycles.com
    • Phone: 954-788-9550
    • Customer Support: 954-788-9550
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 7:00pm Tue-Fri10:00am - 6:00pm SaturdayClosed Sun-Mon

What is this?

"The best Ducati dealer I've found so far, good range of products to choose from, I've made 3 orders total over $1000 already and will purchase more items in the future. Sometimes the back ordered items are faster than Adrienne said, sometimes a little slower, but overall I'd give 5/5.
Also, they could order other items that are not displayed on their web, which is a big plus! Oh and very good prices too.
What I would suggest is to have a review link on your own Pure Ducati web for customers to write reviews about your products and award loyalty points for those who do write reviews, point can be redeemed for purchasing items on your website.

"Made an emergency Xmas present order from the UK on 23rd Dec. Couldn't believe my eyes when it was delivered here from the US on the 30th. Amazing. v. happy"

"It was the first time that i bought in Pure Ducati. The first of may others! Thank you."

"GREAT SELLER! Great Prices and quality packaging and shipping! Extremely satisfied with their service. "

Sydney, Australia

"My experience with Pure Ducati was without a doubt the best i've ever had with an international seller as i'm from Sydney, Australia.
I dealt with the same sales person Adrienne Wahl who i found to be honest and extremely reliable and very contactable with quick responses with any concerns i had regarding my order. Everything arrived well packed and in A+ condition. Everything i ordered was geniune,authentic,tagged and sealed. Without a doubt do not hesitate to purchase from Pure Ducati. 5 Stars from me. Thanks Emilio Grasso

"My first order I was told it would come in 10 days - it took 18 days!
Im still waiting for the T-shirt to come which was not available in the first order.

I have since placed another order - be interesting to see how long it takes -
over all its a good service however very expensive to Australia - $75 shipping!!!! that's wayyy to dear

"Shipped on time, happy with the merchandise. Would order again without hesitation"

"great products, excellent service"

" Fantastic!!! I purchased a T-Shirt & a Coffee Mug. Both were Really cool!!! My Only complaint is the T-Shirt (Size XL) was about 2 inches "Shorter" then Most other XL T-Shirts, So it won't stay Tucked into my Pants!!! (I LOVE the Coffee Mug!!!)"

"Awesome Testastretta shoes that were hard to get - thanks for the excellent service and effort you went to. Totally appreciated. Michael M (Sydney, Australia)"

"The transaction went well, i was supported by customer service on an item that may take a while to deliver so she suggested similar item that is on stock. For a customer, that is exceptional service. I will definitely bookmark this website and will order soon. I am enjoying the ride on my new Monster and am enjoying it with great apparel too. Thank you and more power!"

"I was sending this link to my son, a Ducati owner, and thought I should share my comment with other Ducati enthusiasts, too. "You are probably WAY ahead of me on Ducati, however, I wanted to share this web site with you since it's where I've had the greatest success (and received outstanding customer service) regarding Ducati items I've purchased for you."

Last fall I was searching for specific Ducati apparel and had a short time frame, so I phoned the store rather than place an order on-line. The calls went through, but no one answered. Strange. I tried twice with the same result. Then my phone rang. There was a problem with the Pure Ducati phones and while they could see my call come in, they couldn't answer. So Customer Service called *me*, explained the problem, took my order and the merchandise was in my hands within a few days. I highly recommend that you begin your shopping with Pure Ducati. Prices are competitive, if not lower than other dealers, and customer service is superb!

"The customer service staff was great! I wasn't paying close enough attention and accidentally ordered the wrong size shirt, but I called right away and they fixed it immediately with no problem. Everyone I talked to was very friendly and they were super helpful."

"I was shopping around for ducati apparel and Adrienne at Pure Ducati went out of her way to get me what I needed it when i needed it! She sat for hours working through my list and even had staff members try on some of my stuff to ensure I got a perfect fit before shipping out. This is what great service looks like!"

" i maker a 2 order and the pure ducati is the greattt supplier
i give you 12 rated

Pure Ducati is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pure Ducati is a merchant member
Pure Ducati participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.