"Not that it matters, but you can rest assured I will never purchase another product from your site again. And I will be sure to inform as many potential customers to avoid doing business with you. You have no visible means of cancelling an order so I requested a cancellation immediately after ordering to your support. I will accept no excuses for this kind of business behavior. Looks like I'm getting the misordered product whether I want it or not."

"Excellent in every way: price, ease of site use, site information, shipping, product line. Great find!"

"I recently purchased some Calcium Gluconate to use in a CalMag formula and accepted there sites verification that their supplements are pure and tested but when I compared their product to one I had previously purchased it was gray in color not the bright white that I have seen in other Pure Calcium Gluconates I had purchased. When using their product in a Cal Mag Formula which mixes it with Magnesium Carbonate and Apple Cider vinegar I ended up with a very discolored dirty looking solution that I just didn’t trust, normally when this is made it is a perfectly clear solution with no residue and just a slight yellow tint from the cider vinegar. I brought up my concerns to the cutover Service of PureBulk.com and sent them photos comparing previous companies products to theirs but they felt that because I had already opened the product all they would do is refund the smallest quantity they sell. Since I paid $32.00 with shipping originally and what they would refund me wouldn’t even cover the shipping back to them there was no point in returning it. They insist that their product is pure and I say they are either being lied to by their testing facility or don’t care. Either way they have poor customer service in my opinion and I would never use them for anything again. I don’t even believe that the product I received was even made in the USA."

Pure Bulk is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pure Bulk is not a merchant member
Pure Bulk does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!