PureFormulas.com Reviews - pureformulas.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.65/10 2,863 reviews

PureFormulas.com is a merchant member
PureFormulas.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,863)

"This is the first time ordering from PureFormulas. I was referred to you by my daughter, who is a customer. My experience was very pleasant. The young man who took my order was very pleasant and gracious. "

"I continue to be a faithful customer of pure formulas because of awesome pricing, great selection, and awesome customer service.

Free samples with your order, free shipping and coupons galore are a great incentive for anyone to try. And they have some of the hardest natural products to find. You can read the lables and get detailed packaging info.

Best company for natural products in my opinion.

modified review reply posted Apr-16-2014
pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“That's it, Denise. You just made our day! Everything we do at PureFormulas is geared towards giving you the best shopping experience possible. So, we love hearing that our efforts have paid off! Thank you so much for taking a moment to review us, we hope you have a beautiful day!”

Southern California

"I was pleased to find a merchant that offers not only quality products, but at great prices. Shipping was free, & who could ask for more? I'm a happy Mom!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for this great feedback, Karen! It really means a lot to know that you appreciate our services! Honestly, we do it all in the name of bringing you the best online shopping experience possible :) Be sure to follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube page for great promotions, healthy nutrition tips, and much more! :)”

"Received my order in 3 days. Pure formulas upgraded by order to free first class shipping.
Happy with the order. It was not damaged and correct.

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Reading reviews like this really inspire us to keep doing what we do :) Welcome to the PureFormulas family, Ronnie! If you want to stay connected and up to date with us (and we'd love it if you did) then follow us on Facebook!”

Rating 6/103/5

"Well, i guess I'd feel a little better about PF if they had responded to my inquiry that I placed immediately after my order. I used the tab that referenced the order and told them that I'd made a mistake and had accidentally used a former address for both my billing a shipping that was associated with my account from an order placed a year ago. But I never heard back from them, not even a confirmation that they'd received my email and now, a day later, the item has shipped and it's being sent to my former address. Not sure how they got the credit card to clear as the address used has never been associated with that card. "

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Mr. Jacobson, with how much care we put into making your online shopping experience a positive one, knowing that we didn't meet your expectations is truly upsetting to us. We would appreciate you letting us know how we can help by contacting our Customer Happiness Team at 1-800-383-6008. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, we hope to hear from you soon.”

"Love the Prices, Products and Fast Shipping!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Great! That's what we love to hear! Thank you for shopping with PureFormulas :) If you haven't already, make sure you sign up to receive PureFormulas emails to hear about exclusive savings, new product updates, and so much more!”

Rating 8/104/5

"Great products,great service,quick free delivery.

Had an issue concerning product discounts. Inital customer service contact was disappointing but the Supervisor resolved the problem to my satisfaction.

Thank you.

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking a moment to review us, Mr. Genco. We're sorry you experience some difficulty with us. We appreciate you speaking with us and giving us a chance to rectify the matter :) Thank you for choosing PureFormulas, have a great day!”

"I have ordered in the past, and have had exceptional customer service. Today I spoke with Monica, and she asked too many questions and she did not spell my last name correctly. She also kept me on the phone longer than was needed. My information (e.g. my name and address)should be in the system,and I should not be asked to repeat it."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Mr. Isofre, customer satisfaction has always been our priority. So knowing that your experience with us wasn't up to your standards is upsetting to us. Please contact our Customer Happiness Team at 1-800-383-6008 to let us know how we can make this right.”

"i like this web site it has a lot of good things. i like the service and most of all the free shipping. the customer service is good and the delivery service is fast. would definately recommend it to a friend."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thanks for the great review, zabedaali!! It makes us so happy to hear you are satisfied with our services all around :D We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, have a beautiful day!”

"I am very satified with the person who took the order over the phone. the accuracy, and the speed of the order with regards to the mailing which I received in good shape."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It makes us happy to hear you had a chance to speak with one of our representatives and enjoyed your shopping experience with us, LRuberton!! Welcome to the PureFormulas family, we can't wait to assist you with your next order :D Have a happy and healthy day!”

"I am anxious for your company to grow with a more expansive inventory. Your prices are very good and the free shipping without a minimum is a definite plus. Yerbe Mate teas are great. I especially like the dark roast in tea bag form. You don't carry this. Natural Factors Whey Protein, you carry this line but you must add their Matcha Green Tea blend, it is delicious."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, Karen! We're working hard every day to expand our inventory so you can find everything you need in one location. Please email us at help@pureformulas.com with any suggestions :) We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, enjoy your day!”

"So glad I found this website randomly. I was only going to buy one type of supplement online that I saw in a store. Online the supplement was only $10 cheaper but it showed an ad to a different kind of supplement with almost the exact same ingredients. So I clicked and it sent me to pure formulas. I was able to get that plus 3 other kinds for the same price. Free shipping too. This site saved me from super stress. Thank you so much!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We are so happy you stumbled upon us, Liza!! Helping you meet your wellness goals while keeping some extra change in your pocket is what we are all about :) Thank you for taking the time to review your first shopping experience with us, Liza! We welcome you to the PureFormulas family, have a wonderful day!”

"I placed an order with overnight shipping, relying on their fast service claims. I got confirmation email, but did not receive the order next day. I was informed on the phone that there was a problem however I had not been informed earlier. I got a missed call on the day I placed the order, when I returned the call, they did not informed me."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Mr. Ozdemir, with how much care we put into making your online shopping experience a positive one, knowing that we didn't meet your expectations is truly upsetting. So please let us know how we can rectify this by contacting our Customer Happiness Team at 1-800-383-6008.”

"Order was quickly delivered, packaged properly and came exactly as described. Great Merchant!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We appreciate you taking the time to review your shopping experience with us, Mr. Kothe!! Glad to hear everything went smoothly :) Welcome to the PureFormulas family, have a great day!”

"I like PureFormulas quite a lot. The prices are good and the service is great.
I had a problem trying to order on line, so I called my order in. The woman who took
my order was very good.
I was pleased I qualified for the two-day free shipping, I look forward to receiving my
order promptly.

modified review reply posted Apr-03-2014
pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're happy to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience with us, Patricia :) Thank you for trusting us with your health needs over the years. We're happy to have you as part of the PureFormulas family, enjoy your day!”