Stores > PureFormulas.com

1.800.383.6008

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review PureFormulas.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-17

Customer Happiness Agent

"Christopher Salazar just a perfect Customer Happiness Agent"

2017-04-29

Great experience all the way

"Ordered Thursday of this week and it came today (Saturday) with 2 day shipping. Not bad considering I ordered late on the actual day. No real complaints here at all. Not sure about the other negative reviews as I usually use reviews to determine if I should utilize a company or not but really needed to order something from the US and they had it. Will do business again! "

2017-04-24

Big disappointment

"After subscribing, I was told that as a first time buyer, I would receive a 15% discount on my first order.
The code appeared for a few seconds and wasn’t applied to the order.
So I called the help number, and the representative tells me that the 15% discount is only applied on certain products.
I have never heard of a 15% discount on a first order not being applied or having exclusions, and I told the rep that if that was the case, I would not be ordering from PureFormulas.
The rep hung up on me.

I lost 30 minutes of my time on an unprofessional company.

I wanted to order the Kavinace, and thanks to your unprofessionalism, I won’t be able to do that.

2016-12-08

Sales Tax Ripoff in Florida PURE FORMULAS

"I ordered some grocery items from Pure Formulas to be delivered to me in Florida. They charged me 7% sales tax on the order. I contacted them since FLORIDA DOES NOT CHARGE SALES TAX ON GROCERY ITEMS. They refused to give me a credit and told me their policy is to charge sales tax on grocery items sold and delivered in Florida. I ordered 4 bottles of salad dressing which I usually buy at Publix, Walmart or Target with no sales tax being charged in their Florida stores. I just filed a complaint with the Florida sales tax division and I assume Pure Formulas will be hearing from them. I would never do business with this company again. They are a dishonest company."

2016-11-17

Good choices, overall fair prices, & free shipping.

"For the past few years I've bought my vitamins, herbal supplements, soap, toothpaste, shampoo, and organic cacao powder from here. The products are fresh and securely packed in a sturdy cardboard box. There are plenty of great brands. Shipping is free no matter the size of your order. There's no minimum. Free standard shipping is supposed to take 5-7 days but I've always gotten my orders in about half that time. The only thing I probably wouldn't buy is cosmetics. I bought a rather expensive eyeliner that had gunk all over the cap and looked slightly used. But Pure Formulas apologized without any excuses and promptly gave me a refund. You can easily track your package and even have the convenient option to be notified by email when your package is packed and shipped. There are some good sales and free samples, too."

2016-10-27

No good business

" I ordered a product from this company through Walmart.com. They provided tracking which never worked. The product never arrived and the company does not respond to email. So I have been charged for the product and got nothing in return. Walmart has contacted the company but no response to their inquiry. I would never order a product from this company again.

2016-10-04

I did not ask for auto shipping and reorder but found out I have kept being charged!

"This is a fraud behavior!"

2016-09-22

Damaged vitamins, won't refund

"I received my vitamins and they had bubbles in the coating and some were broken. When I called for a refund/replacement they refused because I didnt call within 30 days. I guess quality products and satisfying the customer is not a priority at PureFormulas. Thanks for nothing.

2016-09-15

first-timer horrible experience

"joined them few days ago because heard it was good. I placed 2 orders and the 2nd order
was shipped to another address I DID NOT SPECIFY. I called them and they told me there's
nothing they can do to help me despite it being their fault and my first-time. The value of
item was not even $10 too. They couldn't re-ship it to the proper address that I had written
or they couldn't refund me. Then I got an email later from someone at pureformulas giving
me a $10 gift card code to use. I went to use it to make my order and now it said it's not possible
to make my order and that I'd have to contact customer support. Thanks for punking me
and adding more insult to injury.

If they are going to give me a $10 gift card, why not just re-ship the item which was under $10 in value to proper address I specified in the first place? Doesn't make sense eh?

Horrible horrible experience, the worst service of all the other health beauty sites like
iherb, luckyvitamin, swansons, vitacost....they all gave me first-time courtesies like refunds
on items over $10, etc.

2016-07-15

Best store! Save $5 off on your first order!

"PureFormulas is definitely the best store, out of many that I buy from. Their prices and shipping rates are the most affordable among natural food stores. Shipping is free for US orders regardless of weight and very cheap internationally. They carry of trial products. Orders usually ship within a couple of days and so far all of my packages have arrived in perfect condition. By the way, you can save $5 on your first order if you go to the link. This code is valid for orders over $50.

2016-07-14

Very happy customer!

"Pure formulas is one of the best online shopping store! They always ship very fast and never make mistake on my orders. Their customer service agents are very friendly as well. I highly recommend this company! "

2016-07-06

One of the Best!

"This is one of my top 2 or 3 stores that I purchase supplements from. Most of their prices (but not all) are lower than the competition. I've been ordering from them for about 4 years or longer and have never had one problem or glitch with an order. Products arrive quickly and are always new and fresh dated. The web site is pretty easy to use and lets me save a list of "favorite" products for easy re-order. One thing I like is that they carry lots of the "professional" brands for supplements which are harder to find online. Finally, the FREE shipping is hard to beat!!!"

2016-05-25

Waste of Time

"No order status updates. 15 minutes on the phone with customer service. What a waste of time for a $25 order.

Never again....

2016-05-10

NEVER ORDER

"You will see the free shipping... SKIP

You will see the lower price... RESIST

OR, you WILL BE BILLED MORE on your auto ship with no warning, and no customer service...

They TRIPLED my cost, and sent me a friendly smiley happy email saying so...

They DON'T reply to emails, so don't try

I'm filing a fraud claim with my credit card, and will notify their State Attorney General as well as contact an attorney... I want to sue them into the stone age, even a class action suit would be fine with me

2016-04-29

worst than worst experience ever

"Have tried cancelling autoship for (not kidding) 5 MONTHS! they continue to autoship AND charge my card, despite getting verification from mary that it was discontinued. Don't go near them with your credit card!! "

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member
PureFormulas.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!