• Address: 11800 NW 102 Road Suite 2 Miami FL

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10

"This order was a struggle, It took me 3 times to place an order. I even called the 800 number and after spending 1/2 hour with them and giving them each item I was told that they could not place the order! They also told me someone from the Pure Formula customer service would call me the next day and took down all my information - I never got a call.I am not sure if there was something wrong with the website, I have placed orders via website for 4 years. So disappointed!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-21-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We are so sorry, Mary Ann. This is never the type of experience we want our customers to have. To make things right, one of our Customer Loyalty Representatives will be contacting you shortly. Or you can contact us at your earliest convenience at 1-800-383-6008. We appreciate the opportunity to better serve you, and we hope to speak with you soon.”

"I ordered good quality products, got free shipping and the prices were excellent."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-20-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Receiving feedback like this reallymakes our day! Thank you, Monique! have a beautiful day :D”

"I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE PROMPT SERVICE AND QUALITY OF WEB DESIGN."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you, Luci! We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you! Have a beautiful day :D”

"This order for bulk Green Vibrance is my first order from you. I usually get it from Amazon.com, but they cannot fulfill my latest order so I used the money and found you. You have shipped already, so you get my greatest thanx and kudos on your expert handling of the order. You have made a new customer if everything else (like the product quality and expirationdate are good). I will be happy to review that when it comes. But, for now: Your company PureFormulas.com is GREAT!

8-14-2014 I now have my order. I cannot be sure what day it actually arrived because I haven't been able to visit my post office for a few days, but it got here before I ran out, so it's more that fast enough! The order was correct and the product well sealed and properly shipped. I am very happy and continue to give you 5 stars. Thank you & I'm glad I found you.

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Honestly, Carol, if our services are great, it's only since you're great!! Because with every facet of our business, we always ask ourselves "how will this benefit our customers?" We can't wait to hear back from you with the product review :D Welcome to the PureFormulas family, have a happy and healthy day!”

"Order arrived quickly and was well packed."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Great! Thank you for your feedback, Alicew234! We hope to assist you on a new order soon :D”

vseagle's Avatar
Alabama

"I like that Pure Formulas has fast service and free shipping even for a small order. I've not been ordering from them very long, but so far I've been satisfied with their quality. "

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thanks, vseagle! Honestly, we've spent a lot of time catering our services towards the needs of customers just like you :D I guess it just comes with the territory of being obsessed with customer satisfaction! :)”

"Great customer service shipping was amazing recieved product 2 days after order was placed! Not to mention beat competitors price will definitely use PureFormulas again!!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you, jjiggaz! We are looking forward to helping you satisfy your health and wellness needs again in the future! Plus, make sure you take advantage of our PureFormulas Rewards, where you can earn points towards future purchases :)”

"Great store. Had good price on Oral Ivy with free shipping. I had order in 3 days from Florida to California"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thanks, Brian! We look forward to helping you satisfy your health and wellness needs again in the future! Plus, make sure you take advantage of our PureFormulas Rewards, where you can earn points towards future purchases :D”

prosewilson's Avatar
Houston, TX

"It seems that no sooner was my order placed then it was already delivered to my home address! Honestly, it was that quick (even though it took 2 very short days). Thank you for the best customer service I have experienced in a long time! The prices are very reasonable as well."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thanks, Patricia! Honestly, we've spent a lot of time catering our services towards the needs of our customers. I guess it just comes with the territory of being obsessed with customer satisfaction! :)”

"Thnk you for quick and courteous service, no waiting for customer service and your well spoken employees."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It's our pleasure, Tasha :) We are grateful to have you as part of the PureFormulas family! Have a great Tuesday!”

"Great selection and best prices around. Orders always arrive on time or exceed expectations."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-07-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you kindly for trusting us with your health needs, marley07712! We will always strive to exceed your expectations :) We hope to serve you again soon!”

"Had the products that I wanted and shipped it very quickly with no waste involved to be returned."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-07-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, horsegal173! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you :D have a happy and healthy day!”

"Fantastic prices! I am reordering my Vitaminerals from here. Could not be happier:)"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-06-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Loreto, thanks for the great feed back! We're happy that you're happy! :) If you already haven't, make sure you sign up to receive PureFormulas emails to hear about exclusive savings, new product updates, and so much more.”

"I am always happy with the selection and price of the products. I look for quality supplements and appreciate free shipping. I will continue to shop here, and tell my friends also."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-06-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It really means a lot to know that you appreciate our services, Palago! Honestly, we do it all in the name of bringing you the best online shopping experience possible. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube page for great promotions, healthy nutrition tips, and much more! :)”

"I have ordered from Pure Formulas several times now, and they always provide fast and easy service. I like buying naturopathic formulas from them because of their low price and fast shipping."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-04-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It really means a lot to know that you appreciate our services, Stacy! Honestly, we do it all in the name of bringing you the best online shopping experience possible. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube page for great promotions, healthy nutrition tips, and much more! :)”

PureFormulas.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PureFormulas.com is a merchant member
PureFormulas.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.