• PureFormulas.co

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

"Not what it used to be, buy else where. False advertising, packages are not sent the same day, even if order is placed before 5pm. What they do is create the shipping label the day you place your order and ship it the following day. Creating a shipping label is not shipping it ! This issue continues to happen, even though I have spoken to the supervisor. I was given two 10 dollar gift cards for the inconvenience, it was another inconvenience, one did not work, and for the other I had to first make a payment, then get credited. From now on I buy else where, there are plenty of online retailers that offer better service, and are honest about same day shipping. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-19-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Mr. Delvalle, we are sorry to hear you no longer find our services to be satisfactory. With how much care we put into making your online shopping experience a positive one, knowing that we didn't meet your expectations is truly upsetting, sir. An order placed by 5 pm EST gets packaged and leaves our facility the same day. We make the shipping label once the order is packed, and later in the evening is when the carrier does the pick up. Once the package is in the hands of the carrier, they should do periodic scans to keep you up to date on the transit of your package. Sometimes, they do not do the scans til much later in the day, but we do ship it out as promised. We apologize for any inconvenience that causes you, sir. In regards to the gift cards, we are sorry that you had a bit of difficulties using them. We do appreciate you contacting us and allowing us to resolve that matter with you. If there is anything we can do to better serve you sir, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-383-6008. We want to do what we can to make your experiences with us positive. Thank you, we hope you have a healthy, happy day, sir.”

"Wow - stand out customer service in shipping a missing item! Orders are shipped promptly. Great product selection and prices. I'm super happy with PureFormulas.com"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-23-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're so happy that you're happy, Rocklynn!! We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you, have a healthy, happy weekend!!”

"For awhile--as long as I ordered online--I received my products. The day I tried to order through customer service (3 X I ordered for the same product)--it was as if the order never happened. TOTAL DISCONNECT! Once I could forgive--not 3 times! Other than a refund I was offered just 15 % for my next order. The should have offered a much better compensation for their constant confusion.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-23-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're so sorry, Sherrie. This is never the type of experience we want our customers to have with our services. We see that you have spoken to an agent in our customer Loyalty department. If there is anything we can do to further assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-383-6008 or help@pureformulas.com.”

"I have been very happy with PureFormulas except for one issue. I was sent a 15% off coupon that did not work when I tried to use it. I called customer service and they told me the code was old although I had just received it. They told me to forward the e-mail to support services which I did. Their response was that I had previously received a 20% discount which had nothing to do with this order and that I could not combine the offers which I didn't do because I didn't place the order. Otherwise, I have been very happy with the company."

"Awesome company! I ordered on Monday and had it by Friday :-)"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-20-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the positive feedback, brenhutch!! We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you :D”

"I clarified the issue 4 times with no help from them at all, they didn't accept the visa card since the address is different than the address of the via card but they deducted 1 $ from two visa cards and they are refusing the revers the deduction.

other online shopping accept to deliver to address different than the address of the visa card.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-09-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're sorry for any inconvenience you experienced, diaaissa83. When the shipping address is different than the billing the address, we ask that you provide the billing information in 'Billing & Payment' so we can verify that the transaction is valid, for your security purposes. The dollar you see is an authorization hold, which will drop automatically after 2-3 business days. Please contact us at 800-383-6008 if you have any concerns. Thank you :)”

"I placed my order on Friday and received it on Monday. Amazingly fast. Items were packed well, fresh and sealed with my choice of free sample. I easily found a coupon code and it worked perfectly. I was notified by email when the shipment was packed and ready to go. However, the only problem is I never received a shipping confirmation e-mail and the website did not update my order status either. I would reorder gladly, even with the oversight. The price was half of what my local health store offered,and love the fact that Pureformulas takes paypal. I would just have appreciated a shipping confirmation and tracking number. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-09-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for reviewing your shopping experience with us, Julieabc :) It makes us happy to hear that we are able to provide you with what you need at a better price. And we happier to know that you are satisfied with our services :D If you ever experience any difficulties, whether it is receiving an email, or you just have a question, anything at all, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-383-6008, we're here to help :D We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, have a healthy day!”

"I was so extremely impressed with the customer service and care I received. The website was easy to function and told you the straight facts of the products they provided. I ordered Coconut Oil and was SO excited to have received this in a timely manner. I wasn't expecting for them to ship it so quickly but I received my Coconut Oil within 2 days! When I opened the packaging, the bottle was cracked and the lid was broken. I called them requesting another one because the oil got all over the box.. probably just fell on the ground while it was getting delivered to me. The customer service reps were so helpful and nice and sent me a replacement with no questions asked. I NEVER write reviews on company's but felt like I needed to for the sake of how well they treated me. Thank you so much Pure Formulas for sending me a replacement and shipping it in less than one day! I would refer this company to everyone I know."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-26-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“meganpamula, you’re making us blush. Thank you so much for taking a moment to review your shopping experience with us. We’re always doing our best to make sure everyone that visits our site has the best possible online shopping experience! Be sure to sign up for PureFormulas' emails to stay on top of new product launches, exclusive promotions, and more!”

"I bought several products and decided to return them to the store.
I asked them 7 times to send me the "Return Shipping Label" and And it took a week. their service was terrible.
Even after I finally returned them the products, the refund process took a long time.

And eventually, I got only a partial refund.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-26-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Yinon, we're sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. After careful review of your order, we see that a credit was issued for all items that were returned to us. If you have any concerns, please contact us at 800-383-6008.”

"Excellent prices for quality products!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-11-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're glad you are happy with our services!! Have a wonderful day, mharned821!”

"Ordered from this company for years, however, since they changed their website the referral code box is at the end of the transaction and the apply button does not work. When I referred Someone months ago they honored and gave me the $10 bc when they put my code in it didnt work. Same thing happened recently and now they say they cant honor it! Total scam! Will not be telling people to sign up now! False advertisement on their part!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-11-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're so sorry you're having difficulty with our referral program, April. To make things right, one of our Customer Service Representatives will be contacting you shortly. We look froward to better serving you, have a healthy day :)”

"They didn't honor the 20% off cyber monday deal. I was told I'd get a return phone call AFTER the sale was over. False advertising.

Will not purchase from them based on this and will share with everyone not to purchase.

I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and will no longer purchase from this seller again.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-02-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear you were not able to take advantage of our Cyber Monday promotion. Please give our Customer Loyalty department a call so we may begin to look into this matter with you. We appreciate the opportunity to better serve you and we hope to speak with you soon.”

"Thank you for shipping a replacement bag of kelp powder so quickly! I wasn't expecting this at all, so I appreciate it all the more. Customer service has absolutely exceeded my expectations. Thank you for truly outstanding service."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-19-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It's our absolute pleasure, Alyssa :) We love doing what we can to ensure you have the best possible shopping experience. Thank you for the opportunity to better serve you, we hope you have a beautiful day!”

"They offered a 10 dollar promotion for new customers and then when to many people signed up they took away everyones 10 dollars and cancelled all there orders. And not only that they cancelled my account so I cant even log on to there website anymore! Do not order from these people! Total scam! "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-13-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Hello SimplySamantha, the $10 promotion for new customers ended this morning, all orders have been honored and shipped out, with the exception of multiple orders being placed from the same household . As a reminder of the Terms of Service, this promotion is valid only one per household”

"I'd ordered from pureforumlas for years without issue. Unfortunately they delivered my last order to an old address even though I entered my new address multiple times. Oddly enough, this would have been my 5th shipment delivered to the new address from PureFormulas. For some reason, their system sent to an address that I havent used in over 2 years and they let me know there is nothing they can do to fix this. Disappointing disregard for a customer. Up until now I have been very happy with their service but unfortunately company ratings come through when you learn how a company deals with their mistakes. I will be looking for a new site to order vitamins from. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-09-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're so sorry for the difficulty you've experienced, Mr. Richards. Our top goal is our customers satisfaction. A customer loyalty agent will be contacting you shortly so we can further look into and rectify this matter. We appreciate the opportunity to better serve you, sir and we look forward to speaking with you.”

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PureFormulas.com is a merchant member
PureFormulas.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.