Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.19/10 2,868 reviews

PureFormulas.com is a merchant member
    PureFormulas.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • PureFormulas.com contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10

All 2,868 Customer Reviews

"boy im glad i found you guys!!!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Aww so are we, Mr. Nielsen Jr! Welcome to the PureFormulas family :D We hope you have a beautiful day!”

"Great price/communication and fast shipping"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking a moment to review us, ivoire :) It makes us happy to hear your satisfied with your shopping experience. Have a wonderful day!!”

"its a good site and the prices are really good on what I need"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for trusting us with your health needs, Marine016 :) We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, have a great day!”

"SUPER FAST delivery! Awesome Price! Amazing product! Our new go-to place to shop online! "

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“You just made our day, Katrina! We're beyond happy that you're satisfied with our services! So thank you for the feedback :) If you havent already, be sure to sign up for PureFormulas' emails to stay on top of new product launches, exclusive promotions, and more!”

"Great prices....completely satisfied repeat customer"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for being a part of the PureFormulas family, Robert :) We appreciate you taking a moment to review us, have a wonderful day!”

"This is the first time ordering from PureFormulas. I was referred to you by my daughter, who is a customer. My experience was very pleasant. The young man who took my order was very pleasant and gracious. "

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It makes us very happy to hear that you enjoyed your shopping experience with us, Adeline! Welcome to the PureFormulas family :) Be sure to take advantage of the PureFormulas Rewards program where every dollar you spend earns you points towards future purchases! As do referrals and reviews! Have a wonderful day :D”

"I continue to be a faithful customer of pure formulas because of awesome pricing, great selection, and awesome customer service.

Free samples with your order, free shipping and coupons galore are a great incentive for anyone to try. And they have some of the hardest natural products to find. You can read the lables and get detailed packaging info.

Best company for natural products in my opinion.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-16-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“That's it, Denise. You just made our day! Everything we do at PureFormulas is geared towards giving you the best shopping experience possible. So, we love hearing that our efforts have paid off! Thank you so much for taking a moment to review us, we hope you have a beautiful day!”

Southern California

"I was pleased to find a merchant that offers not only quality products, but at great prices. Shipping was free, & who could ask for more? I'm a happy Mom!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for this great feedback, Karen! It really means a lot to know that you appreciate our services! Honestly, we do it all in the name of bringing you the best online shopping experience possible :) Be sure to follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube page for great promotions, healthy nutrition tips, and much more! :)”

"Received my order in 3 days. Pure formulas upgraded by order to free first class shipping.
Happy with the order. It was not damaged and correct.

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Reading reviews like this really inspire us to keep doing what we do :) Welcome to the PureFormulas family, Ronnie! If you want to stay connected and up to date with us (and we'd love it if you did) then follow us on Facebook!”

"Well, i guess I'd feel a little better about PF if they had responded to my inquiry that I placed immediately after my order. I used the tab that referenced the order and told them that I'd made a mistake and had accidentally used a former address for both my billing a shipping that was associated with my account from an order placed a year ago. But I never heard back from them, not even a confirmation that they'd received my email and now, a day later, the item has shipped and it's being sent to my former address. Not sure how they got the credit card to clear as the address used has never been associated with that card. "

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Mr. Jacobson, with how much care we put into making your online shopping experience a positive one, knowing that we didn't meet your expectations is truly upsetting to us. We would appreciate you letting us know how we can help by contacting our Customer Happiness Team at 1-800-383-6008. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, we hope to hear from you soon.”

"Love the Prices, Products and Fast Shipping!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Great! That's what we love to hear! Thank you for shopping with PureFormulas :) If you haven't already, make sure you sign up to receive PureFormulas emails to hear about exclusive savings, new product updates, and so much more!”

"Great products,great service,quick free delivery.

Had an issue concerning product discounts. Inital customer service contact was disappointing but the Supervisor resolved the problem to my satisfaction.

Thank you.

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking a moment to review us, Mr. Genco. We're sorry you experience some difficulty with us. We appreciate you speaking with us and giving us a chance to rectify the matter :) Thank you for choosing PureFormulas, have a great day!”

"I have ordered in the past, and have had exceptional customer service. Today I spoke with Monica, and she asked too many questions and she did not spell my last name correctly. She also kept me on the phone longer than was needed. My information (e.g. my name and address)should be in the system,and I should not be asked to repeat it."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Mr. Isofre, customer satisfaction has always been our priority. So knowing that your experience with us wasn't up to your standards is upsetting to us. Please contact our Customer Happiness Team at 1-800-383-6008 to let us know how we can make this right.”

"i like this web site it has a lot of good things. i like the service and most of all the free shipping. the customer service is good and the delivery service is fast. would definately recommend it to a friend."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-09-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thanks for the great review, zabedaali!! It makes us so happy to hear you are satisfied with our services all around :D We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, have a beautiful day!”

"I am very satified with the person who took the order over the phone. the accuracy, and the speed of the order with regards to the mailing which I received in good shape."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-09-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It makes us happy to hear you had a chance to speak with one of our representatives and enjoyed your shopping experience with us, LRuberton!! Welcome to the PureFormulas family, we can't wait to assist you with your next order :D Have a happy and healthy day!”