Stores > PureFormulas.com

Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-05-10

NEVER ORDER

"You will see the free shipping... SKIP

You will see the lower price... RESIST

OR, you WILL BE BILLED MORE on your auto ship with no warning, and no customer service...

They TRIPLED my cost, and sent me a friendly smiley happy email saying so...

They DON'T reply to emails, so don't try

I'm filing a fraud claim with my credit card, and will notify their State Attorney General as well as contact an attorney... I want to sue them into the stone age, even a class action suit would be fine with me

2016-04-29

worst than worst experience ever

"Have tried cancelling autoship for (not kidding) 5 MONTHS! they continue to autoship AND charge my card, despite getting verification from mary that it was discontinued. Don't go near them with your credit card!! "

This review was modified by Member6942 on April 29 2016 04:06:45 PM

2016-04-27

Terrible service - 2-day shipping took 7 days & no communication

"I ordered an item and had signed up for the ShopRunner service to get free 2-day shipping. The ShopRunner service had been in place for a few weeks, so there should have been no problem, and my order confirmed the 2-day shipping. I got a confirmation of my order via email, saying I would get another email with the tracking number. It never came. The item finally came 7 days later via UPS ground, right after I gave up and filed a claim in PayPal's Resolution Center."

This review was modified by gailee11 on April 27 2016 06:17:19 PM

2016-02-16

Worst ever experience

"I placed an order, didn't hear a thing from PureFormulas. I tried calling them, and get to talk to no one. Then finally I get through to someone, they can't find out a thing... in the meantime, while on phone with them someone from Chicago calls me saying he received my order! Then I am told by PureFormulas that my order is being reshipped. Fine. Sounds good. Then... 10 minutes later I get a call... the stuff I ordered is not in stock! Come on!"

2016-01-04

"Francisco from PureFormulas.com Customer Happiness Agent completely ignored all my questions. Francisco from PureFormulas.com Customer Happiness Agent failed to answer the same question about my international order, its export and any discounts. As I complained that Francisco from PureFormulas.com Customer Happiness Agent ignored to answer to any of my questions. However in his first email Francisco stated "We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you. We do offer international shipping! " and in his second email the same date Francisco stated "checked this away from the office and this product is not available for export". Such discrepancies confirm that Francisco is a liar with no integrity or profoundly incompetent. Disgusting inconsistent and contradictory service provided by PureFormulas.com customer service."

This review was modified by elina147 on January 04 2016 02:37:23 AM

2015-12-22

"I use Pure Formulas for my dog's treats and chews. I have checked many sites for best pricing and customer service, and by far, Pure Formulas is the best. How is it that Pure Formulas is so customer-focused while other sites are "meh"? Love and appreciate the free shipping, too. "

This review was modified by wwahine on December 22 2015 09:28:45 AM

2015-12-17

"I ordered a supplement from pureformulas.com on 12-15-15. I received it today, 12-17-15. This is very fast service. I am impressed with this company. It was a simple process to order on-line, and the supplement came in only 2 days! I got the supplement for a good price. I definitely recommend this company."

2015-12-17

"Great company with free shipping! I've order from them a few times and no problems at all. "

2015-12-09

"I just purchased over $100 of Standard Process supplements from another company because you were "Out of Stock" on the items that I needed, and have been out of for more than a few months. I had even requested to be e-mailed when these items were received for your stock. I have ordered from you before and was happy. Now, I am just frustrated with your web site."

2015-12-04

"I have purchased from PureFormulas for quite some time. They have excellent products and ship very quickly. The reason I gave them 1 star is because of their horrible customer service. This is the first time I have had to return an item unopened and every time I call (so far - 10 times at different times of the day) the company I get a voice message stating they are busy and will call me back. I finally got a call from one of their representatives and was told they would send me an email "right away" with the necessary information for me to do so. That was 6:43pm the previous day and it is now 1:15pm the following. I have been on their website trying to use their return process with no luck and have had two emails from them thanking me for my request, but no information to return item. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!"

This review was modified by Parauno on December 04 2015 10:27:11 AM

2015-11-11

"Fast shipping and quality products. I'm on my second bottle of Pineal/Lyph by Nutri-West. I have suffered insomnia for many years and this is helping me sleep!! I also like the free samples of other products to try."

This review was modified by JillN on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-01

"Awesome! searching for supplements my doctor recommended and found PureFormulas with excellent bargains for quality products and easy ordering. Quick delivery and everything as promised. "

2015-10-02

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. JUST CANCELLED A PERSONAL US$ 1,000.00 ORDER AFTER FOUR (4) PHONE CALLS.., BEING HUNG UP ON TWICE BY NICOLE.., ON HOLD FOR TEN (10) MINUTES AFTER ASKING TO SPEK TO A SUPERVISOR.., THEN TOLD.., "SORRY SHES BUSY." THIS GIRL NICOLE SHOULD BE CANNED ASAP> I CANCELLED MY ORDER AND GOING TO THE COMPITION>"

2015-09-23

"Very rude and poor customer service on a defective / spoiled item they shipped me. Ended up just throwing the $20.00 item away. A complete waste of both time and money. Would not deal with this company again. Use caution in purchasing from pureformulas. "

2015-08-18

"Terrible customer service experience. They are quite condescending to their customers and instead of being helpful they tell you to call their 1-800 number not nearly up to par with either Amazon or Vitacost. I do not recommend anyone to ever use their services. Don't you dare ask me to call that number and tell me all the reasons I'm wrong. In this business, the customer is always, always right no matter what.

Here's a copy of my experience: "So I liked the layout of the site as well as the ordering process but that is where the bucks tops. First I never received any emails after my first order confirmation email even though the site promised to send me a tracking number for my order. 10 Business days later I email the business only to receive the automated answer that I would have to wait until Monday morning prior to the business even offering any assistance in my case. Monday morning arrives and the business replies that my order should be here either the 17th or 18th of August. In my opinion their customer service is one of the worst, second to that of Walmart. I would not recommend this site to my friends or family because the business does not make you, the customer feel important or that their services are oriented towards that of a customer. I think I will stick with Amazon even though they charge more they actually resolve their customer services issues quickly and well done."

PureFormulas replied by saying: "Thank you for taking a moment to rate and review our services, Ebony. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our customer service. There have been some difficulties with the tracking information emails not being sent out. We apologize for any inconvenience that caused you, our tech team is working on fixing that. We do see that you emailed us late one night and we had replied the very next morning, providing your tracking information as well as the scheduled delivery date that UPS provided. We believe in customer satisfaction and knowing that you are not happy compels us to make things right. Please contact our Customer Happiness Team at 1-800-383-6008 to let us know what we can do to make your online shopping experience more pleasant."

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member
PureFormulas.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!