Stores > PureFormulas.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

2016-11-17

Good choices, overall fair prices, & free shipping.

"For the past few years I've bought my vitamins, herbal supplements, soap, toothpaste, shampoo, and organic cacao powder from here. The products are fresh and securely packed in a sturdy cardboard box. There are plenty of great brands. Shipping is free no matter the size of your order. There's no minimum. Free standard shipping is supposed to take 5-7 days but I've always gotten my orders in about half that time. The only thing I probably wouldn't buy is cosmetics. I bought a rather expensive eyeliner that had gunk all over the cap and looked slightly used. But Pure Formulas apologized without any excuses and promptly gave me a refund. You can easily track your package and even have the convenient option to be notified by email when your package is packed and shipped. There are some good sales and free samples, too."

2016-10-27

No good business

" I ordered a product from this company through Walmart.com. They provided tracking which never worked. The product never arrived and the company does not respond to email. So I have been charged for the product and got nothing in return. Walmart has contacted the company but no response to their inquiry. I would never order a product from this company again.

2016-10-04

I did not ask for auto shipping and reorder but found out I have kept being charged!

"This is a fraud behavior!"

This review was modified by Ulverw on October 04 2016 10:56:37 PM

2016-09-22

Damaged vitamins, won't refund

"I received my vitamins and they had bubbles in the coating and some were broken. When I called for a refund/replacement they refused because I didnt call within 30 days. I guess quality products and satisfying the customer is not a priority at PureFormulas. Thanks for nothing.

This review was modified by JR1999 on September 22 2016 01:29:59 PM

2016-09-15

first-timer horrible experience

"joined them few days ago because heard it was good. I placed 2 orders and the 2nd order
was shipped to another address I DID NOT SPECIFY. I called them and they told me there's
nothing they can do to help me despite it being their fault and my first-time. The value of
item was not even $10 too. They couldn't re-ship it to the proper address that I had written
or they couldn't refund me. Then I got an email later from someone at pureformulas giving
me a $10 gift card code to use. I went to use it to make my order and now it said it's not possible
to make my order and that I'd have to contact customer support. Thanks for punking me
and adding more insult to injury.

If they are going to give me a $10 gift card, why not just re-ship the item which was under $10 in value to proper address I specified in the first place? Doesn't make sense eh?

Horrible horrible experience, the worst service of all the other health beauty sites like
iherb, luckyvitamin, swansons, vitacost....they all gave me first-time courtesies like refunds
on items over $10, etc.

This review was modified by cornflakes3 on September 15 2016 10:21:17 PM

2016-07-15

Best store! Save $5 off on your first order!

"PureFormulas is definitely the best store, out of many that I buy from. Their prices and shipping rates are the most affordable among natural food stores. Shipping is free for US orders regardless of weight and very cheap internationally. They carry of trial products. Orders usually ship within a couple of days and so far all of my packages have arrived in perfect condition. By the way, you can save $5 on your first order if you go to the link. This code is valid for orders over $50.

2016-07-14

Very happy customer!

"Pure formulas is one of the best online shopping store! They always ship very fast and never make mistake on my orders. Their customer service agents are very friendly as well. I highly recommend this company! "

This review was modified by Fran006 on July 14 2016 09:10:25 PM

2016-07-06

One of the Best!

"This is one of my top 2 or 3 stores that I purchase supplements from. Most of their prices (but not all) are lower than the competition. I've been ordering from them for about 4 years or longer and have never had one problem or glitch with an order. Products arrive quickly and are always new and fresh dated. The web site is pretty easy to use and lets me save a list of "favorite" products for easy re-order. One thing I like is that they carry lots of the "professional" brands for supplements which are harder to find online. Finally, the FREE shipping is hard to beat!!!"

This review was modified by tjerin on July 06 2016 08:32:28 PM

2016-05-25

Waste of Time

"No order status updates. 15 minutes on the phone with customer service. What a waste of time for a $25 order.

Never again....

2016-05-10

NEVER ORDER

"You will see the free shipping... SKIP

You will see the lower price... RESIST

OR, you WILL BE BILLED MORE on your auto ship with no warning, and no customer service...

They TRIPLED my cost, and sent me a friendly smiley happy email saying so...

They DON'T reply to emails, so don't try

I'm filing a fraud claim with my credit card, and will notify their State Attorney General as well as contact an attorney... I want to sue them into the stone age, even a class action suit would be fine with me

2016-04-29

worst than worst experience ever

"Have tried cancelling autoship for (not kidding) 5 MONTHS! they continue to autoship AND charge my card, despite getting verification from mary that it was discontinued. Don't go near them with your credit card!! "

This review was modified by Member6942 on April 29 2016 04:06:45 PM

2016-04-27

Terrible service - 2-day shipping took 7 days & no communication

"I ordered an item and had signed up for the ShopRunner service to get free 2-day shipping. The ShopRunner service had been in place for a few weeks, so there should have been no problem, and my order confirmed the 2-day shipping. I got a confirmation of my order via email, saying I would get another email with the tracking number. It never came. The item finally came 7 days later via UPS ground, right after I gave up and filed a claim in PayPal's Resolution Center."

This review was modified by gailee11 on April 27 2016 06:17:19 PM

2016-02-16

Worst ever experience

"I placed an order, didn't hear a thing from PureFormulas. I tried calling them, and get to talk to no one. Then finally I get through to someone, they can't find out a thing... in the meantime, while on phone with them someone from Chicago calls me saying he received my order! Then I am told by PureFormulas that my order is being reshipped. Fine. Sounds good. Then... 10 minutes later I get a call... the stuff I ordered is not in stock! Come on!"

2016-01-04

"Francisco from PureFormulas.com Customer Happiness Agent completely ignored all my questions. Francisco from PureFormulas.com Customer Happiness Agent failed to answer the same question about my international order, its export and any discounts. As I complained that Francisco from PureFormulas.com Customer Happiness Agent ignored to answer to any of my questions. However in his first email Francisco stated "We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you. We do offer international shipping! " and in his second email the same date Francisco stated "checked this away from the office and this product is not available for export". Such discrepancies confirm that Francisco is a liar with no integrity or profoundly incompetent. Disgusting inconsistent and contradictory service provided by PureFormulas.com customer service."

This review was modified by elina147 on January 04 2016 02:37:23 AM

2015-12-22

"I use Pure Formulas for my dog's treats and chews. I have checked many sites for best pricing and customer service, and by far, Pure Formulas is the best. How is it that Pure Formulas is so customer-focused while other sites are "meh"? Love and appreciate the free shipping, too. "

This review was modified by wwahine on December 22 2015 09:28:45 AM

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PureFormulas.com is not a merchant member
PureFormulas.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!