• PureFormulas.co PureFormulas.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"PureFormulas is definitely the best store, out of many that I buy from. Their prices and shipping rates are the most affordable among natural food stores. Shipping is free for US orders regardless of weight and very cheap internationally. They carry of trial products. Orders usually ship within a couple of days and so far all of my packages have arrived in perfect condition. By the way, you can save $5 on your first order if you go to the link. This code is valid for orders over $50.

Rep reply posted Jun-30-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you, Natali-79! It really means a lot to know that you appreciate our services! Honestly, we do it all in the name of bringing you the best online shopping experience possible. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube page for great promotions, healthy nutrition tips, and much more! :)”

"I've ordered from Pureformulas about 15 times. They have always shipped my orders quickly, they send email notifications of the order & shipping status * tracking number and have online chat if help is needed. And they are friendly and upbeat. They get a BIG 5 Star rating from me!!!"

Rep reply posted Jun-05-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much, Keith!! Receiving feedback like this beyond makes our day! We are grateful to have your business and the opportunity to serve you, sir :) Have a healthy and happy weekend!”

"I have purchased 46 items from PureFormulas since Oct. 2014 for my family. They have excellent customer service, fair prices, free shipping and very fast shipping. I could not be any happier w/ this company! I highly recommend PureFormulas!
Nancy from Virginia

Rep reply posted May-29-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you kindly for trusting us with your family's health and wellness needs, Nancy! It makes us so happy knowing that you are satisfied with our services :D We are grateful to have your business and the opportunity to serve you. Have a healthy, happy day!”

"WORST WORST WORST. Very rude, poor package, i ordered some essential oil and half the bottle spilled, they were barely even apologetic, they told me to just send it back. What a hassle. and very very rude, you have way better service from vitacost."

Rep reply posted May-21-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Healthy91, we are sorry that your experience with us was not the best. We would appreciate the opportunity to makes things right by you. Unfortunately, the invoice information you have provided does not match any that we have in our records. Please contact us at 800-383-6008 if there is anything we can do that would make you confident in shopping with PureFormulas again.”

"Excellent products, good prices, & fast free shipping.
Have used them multiple times.

Rep reply posted May-11-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for being a part of the PureFormulas family, Hizzoner!! We appreciate having your business and the opportunity to serve you!”

"Do not trust this company. They offer discounts and they do not process them. Their customer service is rude and hangs up when t hey do not know an answer. The management states they will make corrections and the do not. The owner is non responsive. Clearly a company that does not like its customers. "

Rep reply posted May-07-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Mr. Ptaszek, customer satisfaction is something that we take very seriously here at PureFormulas. We do see that you had some difficulties applying our codes and gave us a call. A refund was issued to you right away for the difference of what the cost would be with the code applied. Please keep in mind it does take 2-3 business days to reflect your statement. We are sorry for your inconvenience. If there is anything we can do to further assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-383-6008. Thank you, sir.”

"This is my go-to shop for cold-pressed, organic and/or pure oils, as well as vitamins and clay powders. I have shopped here on and off for the past 3 years and always found the best prices, quality and shipping than any other company. I am back in full swing with my regimen and will be ordering from here for years to come."

Rep reply posted Apr-16-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, Katara :) It really means a lot to us knowing that you are satisfied with your shopping experiences and our services! We are grateful to have your business and the opportunity to serve you, and we hope that you have a healthy, happy day!”

"I've ordered from Pureformulas about 25 times for myself, family members in other states and a friend. EVERY order has been delivered timely and perfectly!! I can't believe the low ratings and they may be fakes to downgrade this great site. "

Rep reply posted Mar-19-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It makes us so happy knowing that you have had a positive shopping experience with each and every order created, Steve!! We are grateful to have you as part of the PureFormulas family :D Thank you for the opportunities to serve you, have a great weekend!”

"This company was very good when they first opened but have gone down hill fast. Recently I placed an order that showed item was in stock but received a notice today that item was cancelled with no further explanation. When I called I got a very nasty lady who told me item is not in stock and sale price will not be honored when item is restocked. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she put me on permanent hold and I hung up after 10 minutes. When I emailed asking for an explanation I was ignored so this will be my last purchase from this amateur outfit.
Buyer Beware, prices look tempting but there is no Customer Service offered by this company. There are much better choices available at same prices elsewhere. F Minus Rating

Rep reply posted Mar-05-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Mr. Orlowski, we are so sorry for this inconvenience you've experienced, as well as the manner in which your call was handled. This is absolutely never the kind of experience we want our customers to have. A representative from our customer Loyalty team will be contacting you shortly in regards to rectifying this with you. Again, we apologize and we hope to speak with you soon.”

"Not what it used to be, buy else where. False advertising, packages are not sent the same day, even if order is placed before 5pm. What they do is create the shipping label the day you place your order and ship it the following day. Creating a shipping label is not shipping it ! This issue continues to happen, even though I have spoken to the supervisor. I was given two 10 dollar gift cards for the inconvenience, it was another inconvenience, one did not work, and for the other I had to first make a payment, then get credited. From now on I buy else where, there are plenty of online retailers that offer better service, and are honest about same day shipping. "

Rep reply posted Feb-19-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Mr. Delvalle, we are sorry to hear you no longer find our services to be satisfactory. With how much care we put into making your online shopping experience a positive one, knowing that we didn't meet your expectations is truly upsetting, sir. An order placed by 5 pm EST gets packaged and leaves our facility the same day. We make the shipping label once the order is packed, and later in the evening is when the carrier does the pick up. Once the package is in the hands of the carrier, they should do periodic scans to keep you up to date on the transit of your package. Sometimes, they do not do the scans til much later in the day, but we do ship it out as promised. We apologize for any inconvenience that causes you, sir. In regards to the gift cards, we are sorry that you had a bit of difficulties using them. We do appreciate you contacting us and allowing us to resolve that matter with you. If there is anything we can do to better serve you sir, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-383-6008. We want to do what we can to make your experiences with us positive. Thank you, we hope you have a healthy, happy day, sir.”

"Wow - stand out customer service in shipping a missing item! Orders are shipped promptly. Great product selection and prices. I'm super happy with PureFormulas.com"

Rep reply posted Jan-23-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're so happy that you're happy, Rocklynn!! We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you, have a healthy, happy weekend!!”

"For awhile--as long as I ordered online--I received my products. The day I tried to order through customer service (3 X I ordered for the same product)--it was as if the order never happened. TOTAL DISCONNECT! Once I could forgive--not 3 times! Other than a refund I was offered just 15 % for my next order. The should have offered a much better compensation for their constant confusion.

Rep reply posted Jan-23-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're so sorry, Sherrie. This is never the type of experience we want our customers to have with our services. We see that you have spoken to an agent in our customer Loyalty department. If there is anything we can do to further assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-383-6008 or help@pureformulas.com.”

"I have been very happy with PureFormulas except for one issue. I was sent a 15% off coupon that did not work when I tried to use it. I called customer service and they told me the code was old although I had just received it. They told me to forward the e-mail to support services which I did. Their response was that I had previously received a 20% discount which had nothing to do with this order and that I could not combine the offers which I didn't do because I didn't place the order. Otherwise, I have been very happy with the company."

"Awesome company! I ordered on Monday and had it by Friday :-)"

Rep reply posted Jan-20-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the positive feedback, brenhutch!! We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you :D”

"I clarified the issue 4 times with no help from them at all, they didn't accept the visa card since the address is different than the address of the via card but they deducted 1 $ from two visa cards and they are refusing the revers the deduction.

other online shopping accept to deliver to address different than the address of the visa card.

Rep reply posted Jan-09-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We're sorry for any inconvenience you experienced, diaaissa83. When the shipping address is different than the billing the address, we ask that you provide the billing information in 'Billing & Payment' so we can verify that the transaction is valid, for your security purposes. The dollar you see is an authorization hold, which will drop automatically after 2-3 business days. Please contact us at 800-383-6008 if you have any concerns. Thank you :)”

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PureFormulas.com is a merchant member
PureFormulas.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.