• PureFormulas.co

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Terrible customer service experience. They are quite condescending to their customers and instead of being helpful they tell you to call their 1-800 number not nearly up to par with either Amazon or Vitacost. I do not recommend anyone to ever use their services. Don't you dare ask me to call that number and tell me all the reasons I'm wrong. In this business, the customer is always, always right no matter what.

Here's a copy of my experience: "So I liked the layout of the site as well as the ordering process but that is where the bucks tops. First I never received any emails after my first order confirmation email even though the site promised to send me a tracking number for my order. 10 Business days later I email the business only to receive the automated answer that I would have to wait until Monday morning prior to the business even offering any assistance in my case. Monday morning arrives and the business replies that my order should be here either the 17th or 18th of August. In my opinion their customer service is one of the worst, second to that of Walmart. I would not recommend this site to my friends or family because the business does not make you, the customer feel important or that their services are oriented towards that of a customer. I think I will stick with Amazon even though they charge more they actually resolve their customer services issues quickly and well done."

PureFormulas replied by saying: "Thank you for taking a moment to rate and review our services, Ebony. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our customer service. There have been some difficulties with the tracking information emails not being sent out. We apologize for any inconvenience that caused you, our tech team is working on fixing that. We do see that you emailed us late one night and we had replied the very next morning, providing your tracking information as well as the scheduled delivery date that UPS provided. We believe in customer satisfaction and knowing that you are not happy compels us to make things right. Please contact our Customer Happiness Team at 1-800-383-6008 to let us know what we can do to make your online shopping experience more pleasant."

"Every time I place a order with this company my Debit Card gets declined for some reason there are no problems with bank or card. They lock those funds for as many times as you try to get it processed Called there 800 number spoke with representive said she was not able to do anything about it. Find yourself another company to due business with......"

"I called Pure Formulas today because there was an item missing from my order when I received it.
I spoke to a VERY RUDE NON CARING supervisor named Mary.
I am taking my business to vitacost.com and would suggest you do the same. Rude people representing this company, they will no longer receive my business.

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, everaquel11. We are very sorry for the manner in which your call was handled. Please contact customer service at 800-383-6008 if we may have the chance to better serve you. Again, we are sorry and we hope to have the opportunity to speak with you soon.”

"I do not recommend this company for any purchases. I found them by searching Google while looking for vitamins. They had good pricing and the website looked nice so I gave them a shot. Bad choice.

#1 I ordered health bars, packs of 15 and one of them showed up with only 12.
#2 I ordered probiotics which require cooling during shipping and did not receive any. Their website showed advertisements for free 2 day shipping yet it still added a 2 day cooling charge of $24.99 to my cart. Since this was confusing I called their customer support and the lady kindly told me to remove the charge from my cart and ask for complimentary cooling in the comments before I checked out. I did this and sure enough no cooling was included. The ironic thing is at the top of their packing slip it included my comment! In addition I emailed support@pureformulas.com to confirm the cooling, no one responded.
#3 I choose a freebie toothpaste at checkout, it was not included.
#4 I called their customer support after receiving the shipment and the lady I spoke was not very friendly and would not take responsibility for the cooling issue, she offered to give my money back which I accepted however I am still waiting on the return shipping label so I can send the items back for refund.
#4 I emailed their customer service the next morning explaining my experience and frustrations. 24 hours later no response.

Bottom line, don't be fooled by their slick marketing website. I've seen no evidence this company actually cares about customer satisfaction. The true test of a company is how they respond when they've made a mistake and this company has failed. Buyer beware.

Rep reply posted Aug-10-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for bringing these matters to our attention, wynne_walker. We are very sorry that your shopping experience with us less than satisfactory. Our goal has always been to go above and beyond for our customers to ensure the best possible shopping experience and knowing that we could not accomplish that with you compels us to make things right. We do see that you contacted customer service and an agent assisted you with rectifying these matters. If there is anything else we can do to make your experience a pleasant one, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-383-6008. We appreciate having the opportunity to better serve you.”

"These guys sell some promo codes as Gift card on their website, charges full price, but they will give you 6 months from the date of purchase, to use it or lose it. 2 days after the expiration date, I contacted them and was told by both the chat and the phone cs that basically sorry your code expired, and we won't do anything for you. This is fraud, people! stay away from these guys!"

Rep reply posted Jul-11-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, helenhoke. We are sorry that you were not able to take advantage of the savings. We did sell the $10 gift cards during the holiday season for our customers that wanted to give them to friends and family, and take advantage of the BOGO sale we offered. The expiration date as well as the terms and conditions were all on the back of the card, and on our website. If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-383-6008.”

"PureFormulas is definitely the best store, out of many that I buy from. Their prices and shipping rates are the most affordable among natural food stores. Shipping is free for US orders regardless of weight and very cheap internationally. They carry of trial products. Orders usually ship within a couple of days and so far all of my packages have arrived in perfect condition. By the way, you can save $5 on your first order if you go to the link. This code is valid for orders over $50.

Rep reply posted Jun-30-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you, Natali-79! It really means a lot to know that you appreciate our services! Honestly, we do it all in the name of bringing you the best online shopping experience possible. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube page for great promotions, healthy nutrition tips, and much more! :)”

"I've ordered from Pureformulas about 15 times. They have always shipped my orders quickly, they send email notifications of the order & shipping status * tracking number and have online chat if help is needed. And they are friendly and upbeat. They get a BIG 5 Star rating from me!!!"

Rep reply posted Jun-05-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much, Keith!! Receiving feedback like this beyond makes our day! We are grateful to have your business and the opportunity to serve you, sir :) Have a healthy and happy weekend!”

"I have purchased 46 items from PureFormulas since Oct. 2014 for my family. They have excellent customer service, fair prices, free shipping and very fast shipping. I could not be any happier w/ this company! I highly recommend PureFormulas!
Nancy from Virginia

Rep reply posted May-29-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you kindly for trusting us with your family's health and wellness needs, Nancy! It makes us so happy knowing that you are satisfied with our services :D We are grateful to have your business and the opportunity to serve you. Have a healthy, happy day!”

"WORST WORST WORST. Very rude, poor package, i ordered some essential oil and half the bottle spilled, they were barely even apologetic, they told me to just send it back. What a hassle. and very very rude, you have way better service from vitacost."

Rep reply posted May-21-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Healthy91, we are sorry that your experience with us was not the best. We would appreciate the opportunity to makes things right by you. Unfortunately, the invoice information you have provided does not match any that we have in our records. Please contact us at 800-383-6008 if there is anything we can do that would make you confident in shopping with PureFormulas again.”

"Excellent products, good prices, & fast free shipping.
Have used them multiple times.

Rep reply posted May-11-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for being a part of the PureFormulas family, Hizzoner!! We appreciate having your business and the opportunity to serve you!”

"Do not trust this company. They offer discounts and they do not process them. Their customer service is rude and hangs up when t hey do not know an answer. The management states they will make corrections and the do not. The owner is non responsive. Clearly a company that does not like its customers. "

Rep reply posted May-07-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Mr. Ptaszek, customer satisfaction is something that we take very seriously here at PureFormulas. We do see that you had some difficulties applying our codes and gave us a call. A refund was issued to you right away for the difference of what the cost would be with the code applied. Please keep in mind it does take 2-3 business days to reflect your statement. We are sorry for your inconvenience. If there is anything we can do to further assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-383-6008. Thank you, sir.”

"This is my go-to shop for cold-pressed, organic and/or pure oils, as well as vitamins and clay powders. I have shopped here on and off for the past 3 years and always found the best prices, quality and shipping than any other company. I am back in full swing with my regimen and will be ordering from here for years to come."

Rep reply posted Apr-16-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, Katara :) It really means a lot to us knowing that you are satisfied with your shopping experiences and our services! We are grateful to have your business and the opportunity to serve you, and we hope that you have a healthy, happy day!”

"I've ordered from Pureformulas about 25 times for myself, family members in other states and a friend. EVERY order has been delivered timely and perfectly!! I can't believe the low ratings and they may be fakes to downgrade this great site. "

Rep reply posted Mar-19-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It makes us so happy knowing that you have had a positive shopping experience with each and every order created, Steve!! We are grateful to have you as part of the PureFormulas family :D Thank you for the opportunities to serve you, have a great weekend!”

"This company was very good when they first opened but have gone down hill fast. Recently I placed an order that showed item was in stock but received a notice today that item was cancelled with no further explanation. When I called I got a very nasty lady who told me item is not in stock and sale price will not be honored when item is restocked. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she put me on permanent hold and I hung up after 10 minutes. When I emailed asking for an explanation I was ignored so this will be my last purchase from this amateur outfit.
Buyer Beware, prices look tempting but there is no Customer Service offered by this company. There are much better choices available at same prices elsewhere. F Minus Rating

Rep reply posted Mar-05-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Mr. Orlowski, we are so sorry for this inconvenience you've experienced, as well as the manner in which your call was handled. This is absolutely never the kind of experience we want our customers to have. A representative from our customer Loyalty team will be contacting you shortly in regards to rectifying this with you. Again, we apologize and we hope to speak with you soon.”

"Not what it used to be, buy else where. False advertising, packages are not sent the same day, even if order is placed before 5pm. What they do is create the shipping label the day you place your order and ship it the following day. Creating a shipping label is not shipping it ! This issue continues to happen, even though I have spoken to the supervisor. I was given two 10 dollar gift cards for the inconvenience, it was another inconvenience, one did not work, and for the other I had to first make a payment, then get credited. From now on I buy else where, there are plenty of online retailers that offer better service, and are honest about same day shipping. "

Rep reply posted Feb-19-2015

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Mr. Delvalle, we are sorry to hear you no longer find our services to be satisfactory. With how much care we put into making your online shopping experience a positive one, knowing that we didn't meet your expectations is truly upsetting, sir. An order placed by 5 pm EST gets packaged and leaves our facility the same day. We make the shipping label once the order is packed, and later in the evening is when the carrier does the pick up. Once the package is in the hands of the carrier, they should do periodic scans to keep you up to date on the transit of your package. Sometimes, they do not do the scans til much later in the day, but we do ship it out as promised. We apologize for any inconvenience that causes you, sir. In regards to the gift cards, we are sorry that you had a bit of difficulties using them. We do appreciate you contacting us and allowing us to resolve that matter with you. If there is anything we can do to better serve you sir, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-383-6008. We want to do what we can to make your experiences with us positive. Thank you, we hope you have a healthy, happy day, sir.”

Share PureFormulas.com's store rating

PureFormulas.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PureFormulas.com is a merchant member
PureFormulas.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.