• Address: 11800 NW 102 Road Suite 2 Miami FL

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10

"We have been ordering from Pure Formulas for one year.
Always receive our order on time. Packing is in good condition.
Highly recommend PureFormula, was recommended by a friend and have not been disappointed .

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-29-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for being a part of the PureFormulas family :) We’re always doing our best to make sure everyone that visits our site has the best possible online shopping experience! Be sure to sign up for PureFormulas' emails to stay on top of new product launches, exclusive promotions, and more!”

"I have used PureFormula for years and I am very pleased, They've always best price and the product is also delivered fast. They don't try to up-sell me when trying to check out like the other online vitamin retailers do. Very user friendly. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-29-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“As long as you're pleased, so are we :) Honestly, we've spent a lot of time catering our services towards the needs of our customers. I guess it just comes with the territory of being obsessed with customer satisfaction! :)”

"One of the best customer service departments I've ever dealt with. Very helpful and extremely quick responses. There was an issue of the delivery of my vitamins and the post office and PureFormulas took care of everything even though it wasn't their responsibility! I will be recommending this website to everyone especially since they have the BEST prices. :)"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-25-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Caitlin, we've worked hard to make sure our services ensure customer satisfaction. So we're glad you're happy! We guess it just comes with the territory of being obsessed with customer satisfaction! :)”

"I've placed several orders with pureformulas because they have low prices and free shipping, One time they left something out of the shipment. It took a month and a couple calls and emails to get a replacement.

This last time, an item I got was different from what I ordered because the description was wrong on their website. They said they wouldn't refund me til I returned the item. After a phone call and two emails, I still haven't received a return label. The item is cheap too, it'll probably cost more in shipping to send it back than what the item is worth. Very annoying that they didn't just refund me since it was their mistake. It was toothpaste that was advertised as having fluoride, but was fluoride free when it arrived.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-25-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, Judiet. It’s instances like this we try and avoid at PureFormulas, because customer satisfaction is something we strive to be over-achievers on. After careful review of your account, we see that the return labels were emailed to you. If you did not receive the email, please give our Customer Loyalty Department a call at 800-383-6008 and a representative will assist you further. We're sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing, Judiet, and we hope to resolve this soon.”

"PureFormulas has great prices! I have always received my order within a few days! It's great!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“We work very diligently to get the best prices for our customers. The fast free shipping is the icing on the cake :) Thank you for your feedback, DivaJack! Have a great Tuesday!”

"Impressive. Product selection phenomenal. Give this site a look... Understand this is a site with various choices. Nice.
Shipping well done and product received in two days by snail mail. Thumbs up!

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It really means a lot to know that you appreciate our services, Debra! Honestly, we do it all in the name of bringing you the best online shopping experience possible :) Be sure to follow us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube page for great promotions, healthy nutrition tips, and much more! :)”

"I llove to do business with you. You are very efficient!!

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-17-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It's our pleasure, Alta! Thank you for being a part of the PureFormulas family! Have a wonderful day :)”

"good kjdnba kjakjban cs aajfma kajfn abkcjkajs akjckjckjac hhsuhsggoogg good good good good "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, Terry :) We hope you have a happy and healthy Wednesday!”

"I was disappointed with the Ginger-Honey Tea. It was made to sound so healthy and good for folks. Then I receive my order and read the label. It is made with CANE sugar. So please tell me what is so healthy about that? I use stevia in my tea. Guess I will go back to the tea I have been drinking with stevia. Usually I'm very pleased with all of PureFormulas products, but not this time."

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Rebecca, we’re sorry the Ginger Honey tea wasn’t up to your standards. Honestly, customer satisfaction is something we take very seriously at PureFormulas. Please contact our Customer Happiness Team at 1-800-383-6008 so we can begin to make this right. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you, have a great day!”

"Product I needed was easy to find and easy to order. It shipped for free and arrived in 2 days. I'll order again in a heartbeat!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“That's what we love to hear! Welcome to the PureFormulas family, Rebecca! We hope you have a happy and healthy day :D”

"The site is user friendly and I have been using their products for over 15 years and they are great!"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Thank you for being a part of the PureFormulas family, Carole! We appreciate you taking a moment to review us :) have a wonderful week!”

"ordering was fast and easy, thanks for that"

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“It's our pleasure, Teral! Thank you for choosing PureFormulas :) We hope to assist you on a new order soon!”

"They are the best!! Always fast shipping, great products and I can earn points and money off my purchases .. "

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Receiving reviews like this really make our day :) Thank you so much, Rose!! Have a beautiful day!”

"I am so glad that I discovered PureFormulas.com . They are, very likely, THE BEST online supplier of supplements that I have used. Super fast free shipping and quick and thorough email communications. THANK YOU PureFormulas !"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-10-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“That's it, Dennis. You just made our day! We're beyond happy that you're satisfied with our services! So thank you for the feedback :) have a happy and healthy day!”

"I just purchased some Prosilver 240 from you guys, and not only did you have it almost 20 dollars cheaper than Amazon, it also included free shipping!

I got my package in 3 days business days!

Thanks a bunch, will be ordering again for my other nutriceutical needs.

Adam

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-10-2014

pureformulas, PureFormulas.com rep has responded

“Welcome to the PureFormulas family, Adam! We're glad you found the supplement you need at a price that keeps you happy, healthy, and with some extra change in your pocket :D We can't wait to assist you with you with your next order, have a wonderful day!”

PureFormulas.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PureFormulas.com is a merchant member
PureFormulas.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.