Stores > Puma

• Puma

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I had a $300 order, after a couple of days I get a email saying that my order was canceled. I called customer service and the rep couldn't give me an explanation of exactly why my order was canceled. I was asked to speak to the "security team" if that actually exist, the telephone rep put me on hold for nearly 12 minutes to just to inform me that I would be speaking to his supervisor. Instead of getting transferred to speak to the supervisor. I got an answer machine asking me the leave a massage after the tone. I don't know what game they're playing down their, but I have a strong feeling most of them won't be employed for very long. So far, all of my previous five orders from them dating back to May of 2015, all have been canceled or ""lost in transit". Everyone I spoke to sounded like their were on drugs. Anyone looking to order from them anytime soon, just shop at Nike or Adidas instead and save yourself the inconvenience.
Just look at the reviews on here, not one good review about Puma.com.

This review was modified by Scottandrew22 on August 04 2015 08:32:00 AM

"Ordered a pair of Shoes from in.puma.com on 26th June and there is no Email confirmation of the order yet, I dont mind that, then after a few days the website shows the Items as shipped. on 7th July I find that the order has been cancelled!!
Immediately shot an email, dropped a feedback on their website, tried calling their customer service and my worst fears came true! No response!

"I had given my football shoes for repair at first they told me that they will return me my shoe in a weeks time but today its the 15th day and in between I went to ask for it 2 or 3 times so they told me that u will get it on this day that day it is a request to people to plz avoid puma as it's service is very poor."

This review was modified by sohailmantri on May 27 2015 11:03:49 AM

"In 02/2015 I´ve purchased a Suede Chemical Comic V Kids and a Future Cat 3 V kids. After about 15 days of normal use, the Suede is still perfect, but the Drift has both soles detached. I´ve tried contacting the store (bebestore.com) but they simply do not answer, and, what is worse, PUMA is not answering too. If you type www.Puma.com you are directed to a Puma store where you will be told, by chat, that they are not responsible once they are not Puma. What?!! So, who is PUMA? Where are the channels to get help? Well, they gave me a phone number that is not available. Lots of other angry customers going through the same. What a shame."

This review was modified by FMJ000 on April 02 2015 11:13:54 AM

"stay away from puma.com. the other posting about their lying and stealing describe my experience. that is what they do. it is their system. no shoe, no compromised credit card info worth it. stay away from puma.com."

This review was modified by iagree on March 31 2015 09:22:03 AM

"I placed an online order wiith 5 to 7 day shipping and minus the weekend non business days my package is scheduled to be delivered to me 13 days after I placed my order. I called them and was told they basically can take how many days they want to process an order and that's it. Unbelievable and unacceptable. They sure didn't take 13 days to charge my card. Horrible business tactics and customer service. "

This review was modified by anonlinecustomer on January 02 2015 10:46:43 AM

"Tried to return an item. Took a week for customer service to get back to me. Then they said it would take an additional 3-5days to email me the return label, which seems quite long in this day and age. When they finally did, it was a poorly scanned copy of a return label that I doubt will work, on a black page - so if I printed it out, it would use a ton of printer ink. No response yet to a request for a more acceptable label."

This review was modified by dixiemel on December 19 2014 03:07:45 PM

"So here it is October 6th. I ordered a pair of shoes from puma.com on August 28th paid 8.00 for shipping. Delivering in 5 to 7 business days.
I then got the order confirmation email with the shipping tracking number. So I started tracking the package two days later.

So on September 10th I contacted puma customer service to inquire about my shoes. Their response was"According to FedEx tracking your package is with the local post office".

So the next morning I visited my local post office to inquire about my package. The post master gave me a print out that showed that there was an email sent from FedEx to the post office informing the post office that a package was on its way. But no package was sent to the post office.

So after leaving the post office I contacted puma customer service via phone and was told "you can contact FedEx and find out what happened to your package". After I advised the phone rep I didn't find that suggestion very customer service friendly. He said he would open a tracking case with FedEx.
But it would take 5-7 weeks to find out what happened to my shoes. I advised the phone rep that 5-7 weeks was not acceptable. He said "thats all that we can do".

So I contacted FedEx myself and provided them with the tracking number and all they could tell me was that they sent an email to the post office about the package. After informing the FedEx rep about my trip to the post He advised me he would have a tracking case opened. Two days later a FedEx rep called me and asked me for the original tracking number and description of the package. Since I didn't have
either I provided him the contact information for the puma phone rep.

So here it is October 6th and I still DON'T have my shoes from puma.com. I had to order a similar shoe from Nike.com to wear for a special event.

So No Shoes!!! No refund!!! and No Follow Up Call!!!! from puma!!!!

"just dont do it. i looked at my receipt and it gives me a different link but in that website it has a link to puma.com...dont know what im going to do about it really... "

This review was modified by greg.97 on September 28 2014 12:56:42 PM

"shop.puma.com is a scam website !!! Don't buy from this online website, they are thieves, even if you call their customer service, they will tell you what you want to hear but they are liars , dont give them your credit card number ! or even your phone !"

This review was modified by stefanmoreau5 on July 30 2014 09:12:32 AM

"Puma has unbelievable customer service and I don't mean that as a compliment! I purchased over a hundred dollars worth of clothing and shoes from Puma online. Of course you take a chance with size and fit when ordering online but I carefully read their return policy and decided to place a large order. Most of the merchandise worked just fine but one particularly pull over shirt did not fit well. I returned it within the permitted time and imagine my surprise when a week later the package was returned to me informing the shirt had been worn and thus they would not accept it. I was appalled. Yes, I tried it on but never "wore" it and returned it with tags attached. I wrote an email assuring them I had not worn it but merely tried it on and asked for a reconsideration. The "supervisor" asked me to send a photo which I did but never heard a word back. I even found an address for the corporate office ad explained my side of the story but never heard back from them. I wish I had read reviews about Puma before I ordered. Apparently they have a poor customer service reputation for online sales. Too bad. I actually like their products. I will never give them my business again. I will give my business to company that actually value customer satisfaction."

This review was modified by naniv on May 13 2014 12:24:29 PM

"bought one pair of shoes with Ferrari logo for my son who loves it. wore it for about 6 days at school (he is in second grade) and broke. Thread in front came off and the whole velcro on one side ripped right off. Contact Puma.com and they said it was defective but wont replace shoes instead gave me credit to buy one myself again. Needless to say the same pair price is nearly twice as much so i had to purchase a cheaper pair because the credit does not cover tax or shipping. After i got the second pair, one side of bottom velcro came off. one side was sewn in about 1/8 and the other side only about 1/16, therefore the force of pulling on and off when wearing the shoes came right off and can wear one side. They did not even both to sew extra in the middle part to make sure that does not happen. Same issue as the first pair but Puma said their policy is replace/credit only one pair per year, does not matter if the replacement broke or not within that time.

So the money originally paid for a good pair of shoes ended up with no wearable shoes other than spending so much time and last about 1 1/2 months for both pairs combined.

I dont expect them to last a year or so but at least a good few months. Even cheaper name shoes last longer than that.

My son loves the look but useless if you can only wear it for such a short amount of time. Would go for other brands than Puma for sure.

"I was robbed of $54+ by Puma Store Online. I returned an order to them, which their own website showed had been returned. And they have refused to give me my refund ever since, claiming the items (which were shipped back in 2 different packages on different days) were "lost in transit". They are obviously a scam operation. Puma AG in Germany should be ashamed that such blatant thieves operate their online store in this country."

This review was modified by hanoverboxer on August 27 2013 01:10:46 PM

"Do not order from Puma's online store, if you are lucky you will get your order with no problems. I was unlucky I had to send back some shoes for a refund because of sizing (too big too small) I sent back the shoes on march 18 spending $30 of my own money because puma didn't include a return label and when I called Deanna at their customer service she promised I would get a label in my email in 3 days of course I didn't, got tired of waiting and sent them. Well its april 17 still waiting for a refund. Puma promises free shipping too and fro so why not include a shipping label like other merchants, Oh and I was hung up on by molly one of the other incompetent workers on the other end of their so called customer service line, they should just use voice prompts on their customer svc line you would get the same service..I will never buy from puma again."

This review was modified by onimod on April 18 2013 04:59:47 PM

"Puma.com is a dishonest and crummy online merchant. Ordered shoes and a Top I liked and then added a T-shirt as filler to get over minimum for free shipping. ALL ITEMS SHOWED AVAILABLE were processed by puma at the check-out. Puma placed a hold on my creidt card and sent an email confirmation.

Then days later they sent an email that they did not have the item in stock. Also my other item was not in stock, but hurray that shipped the filler.

Customer service was of NO HELP whatsoever. A classy merchant might hve offered a gift certificate, or something of that nature. puma's NON customer did not even respond to the request when I made it. Do yourself a favor buy another brand

This review was modified by notsohappywithpuma on December 14 2012 10:26:51 PM

Share Puma's store rating

Puma is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Puma is not a merchant member
Puma does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!