Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"So here it is October 6th. I ordered a pair of shoes from puma.com on August 28th paid 8.00 for shipping. Delivering in 5 to 7 business days.
I then got the order confirmation email with the shipping tracking number. So I started tracking the package two days later.

So on September 10th I contacted puma customer service to inquire about my shoes. Their response was"According to FedEx tracking your package is with the local post office".

So the next morning I visited my local post office to inquire about my package. The post master gave me a print out that showed that there was an email sent from FedEx to the post office informing the post office that a package was on its way. But no package was sent to the post office.

So after leaving the post office I contacted puma customer service via phone and was told "you can contact FedEx and find out what happened to your package". After I advised the phone rep I didn't find that suggestion very customer service friendly. He said he would open a tracking case with FedEx.
But it would take 5-7 weeks to find out what happened to my shoes. I advised the phone rep that 5-7 weeks was not acceptable. He said "thats all that we can do".

So I contacted FedEx myself and provided them with the tracking number and all they could tell me was that they sent an email to the post office about the package. After informing the FedEx rep about my trip to the post He advised me he would have a tracking case opened. Two days later a FedEx rep called me and asked me for the original tracking number and description of the package. Since I didn't have
either I provided him the contact information for the puma phone rep.

So here it is October 6th and I still DON'T have my shoes from puma.com. I had to order a similar shoe from Nike.com to wear for a special event.

So No Shoes!!! No refund!!! and No Follow Up Call!!!! from puma!!!!

"just dont do it. i looked at my receipt and it gives me a different link but in that website it has a link to puma.com...dont know what im going to do about it really... "

modified review This review was modified by greg.97 on September 28 2014 12:56:42 PM

"shop.puma.com is a scam website !!! Don't buy from this online website, they are thieves, even if you call their customer service, they will tell you what you want to hear but they are liars , dont give them your credit card number ! or even your phone !"

modified review This review was modified by stefanmoreau5 on July 30 2014 09:12:32 AM

"Puma has unbelievable customer service and I don't mean that as a compliment! I purchased over a hundred dollars worth of clothing and shoes from Puma online. Of course you take a chance with size and fit when ordering online but I carefully read their return policy and decided to place a large order. Most of the merchandise worked just fine but one particularly pull over shirt did not fit well. I returned it within the permitted time and imagine my surprise when a week later the package was returned to me informing the shirt had been worn and thus they would not accept it. I was appalled. Yes, I tried it on but never "wore" it and returned it with tags attached. I wrote an email assuring them I had not worn it but merely tried it on and asked for a reconsideration. The "supervisor" asked me to send a photo which I did but never heard a word back. I even found an address for the corporate office ad explained my side of the story but never heard back from them. I wish I had read reviews about Puma before I ordered. Apparently they have a poor customer service reputation for online sales. Too bad. I actually like their products. I will never give them my business again. I will give my business to company that actually value customer satisfaction."

modified review This review was modified by naniv on May 13 2014 12:24:29 PM

"bought one pair of shoes with Ferrari logo for my son who loves it. wore it for about 6 days at school (he is in second grade) and broke. Thread in front came off and the whole velcro on one side ripped right off. Contact Puma.com and they said it was defective but wont replace shoes instead gave me credit to buy one myself again. Needless to say the same pair price is nearly twice as much so i had to purchase a cheaper pair because the credit does not cover tax or shipping. After i got the second pair, one side of bottom velcro came off. one side was sewn in about 1/8 and the other side only about 1/16, therefore the force of pulling on and off when wearing the shoes came right off and can wear one side. They did not even both to sew extra in the middle part to make sure that does not happen. Same issue as the first pair but Puma said their policy is replace/credit only one pair per year, does not matter if the replacement broke or not within that time.

So the money originally paid for a good pair of shoes ended up with no wearable shoes other than spending so much time and last about 1 1/2 months for both pairs combined.

I dont expect them to last a year or so but at least a good few months. Even cheaper name shoes last longer than that.

My son loves the look but useless if you can only wear it for such a short amount of time. Would go for other brands than Puma for sure.

"I was robbed of $54+ by Puma Store Online. I returned an order to them, which their own website showed had been returned. And they have refused to give me my refund ever since, claiming the items (which were shipped back in 2 different packages on different days) were "lost in transit". They are obviously a scam operation. Puma AG in Germany should be ashamed that such blatant thieves operate their online store in this country."

modified review This review was modified by hanoverboxer on August 27 2013 01:10:46 PM

"Do not order from Puma's online store, if you are lucky you will get your order with no problems. I was unlucky I had to send back some shoes for a refund because of sizing (too big too small) I sent back the shoes on march 18 spending $30 of my own money because puma didn't include a return label and when I called Deanna at their customer service she promised I would get a label in my email in 3 days of course I didn't, got tired of waiting and sent them. Well its april 17 still waiting for a refund. Puma promises free shipping too and fro so why not include a shipping label like other merchants, Oh and I was hung up on by molly one of the other incompetent workers on the other end of their so called customer service line, they should just use voice prompts on their customer svc line you would get the same service..I will never buy from puma again."

modified review This review was modified by onimod on April 18 2013 04:59:47 PM

"Puma.com is a dishonest and crummy online merchant. Ordered shoes and a Top I liked and then added a T-shirt as filler to get over minimum for free shipping. ALL ITEMS SHOWED AVAILABLE were processed by puma at the check-out. Puma placed a hold on my creidt card and sent an email confirmation.

Then days later they sent an email that they did not have the item in stock. Also my other item was not in stock, but hurray that shipped the filler.

Customer service was of NO HELP whatsoever. A classy merchant might hve offered a gift certificate, or something of that nature. puma's NON customer did not even respond to the request when I made it. Do yourself a favor buy another brand

modified review This review was modified by notsohappywithpuma on December 14 2012 10:26:51 PM

""Bought $200 worth of products from puma.com on 12/02 and it was a nightmare to pay their system was very slow and for that reason the transaction to my credit was their 5 times.They Only delivery one pair of shoe and that it. the order was my Christmas gifts and I order 9 gift.they did not called. No apology or legitimate explanation as to why, they did not send the order complete.No call, email or notification to tell me my products would not be available. I will never buy a PUMA product again." I was a frequent buyer to stores but my online experience was so bad that I would not buy any Puma product again."

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"I ordered something in clearance with a coupon. The end result was a very cheap pair of shoes for probably around $17 shipped. A couple of days passed and I received an email that it was cancelled. And by this time the coupon had already expired so I couldn't order a substitute pair.

Then the next day I received an email letting me know that I qualified for an extended promotion with this new coupon code with one-day shipping. So I placed an order and I was good to go. Next day the shoes arrived!

The shoes did not fit me as well as I thought, so I ordered a new pair with a smaller size. Unfortunately Puma doesn't do exchanges so I had to place a new order and return my current ones. This new order didn't have the coupon applied since it was already expired and so I had to call for them to pricematch my last order. They did it with no problems; the shoes I returned to them haven't even gotten to them yet at the time of the call.

So I'm overall happy with Puma, it's just the exchanges are more of a hassle. Oh and their customer phone support is 24hours!

"Bought $350 worth of products from puma.com on 12/22 and paid $25 for overnight shipping. The next day came and went, no delivery. Called PUMA and they told me they are not shipping until after XMAS on Jan 2nd. No apology or legitimate explanation as to why, no word of a refund at all. No call, email or notification to tell me my products would not be arriving in time for XMAS. I will never buy a PUMA product again."

"Where do I start with these pieces of junk.

Well first compared to Nike or Adidas most puma's are junk and inferior.

I bought the puma Osuran directly from puma earlier this month , and now are on my 4th pair.

I have to keep sending them back because of poor workmanship.

They are put together with chowing gum.

First pair toe cap wasn't properly glued.

Sound pair sole wasn't proper glued, and shoe are talking on the side,
because not enough glue was used.

Third pair way too much glue was used where the color sole meet's the shoe had super glue drip.

Forth pair insole was not glue in the shoe properly, The front of the insole was glued too far back.
So the back of the sole sits too high, so the shoe doesn't sit the heel properly.

And puma.com has the rudest customer service if you need help.

I see why all the puma stores are all closing down.

The shoes they sell are very poor quality.

Also these DO NOT run true to size, my pair ran a half size big.

This will be my first and last order from puma EVER, should of paid more and got Nike+.

Oh well.

"It is almost 2012 and Puma.com is a website that allows orders to be placed but not edited! Not even if you call their Customer Service."

"Never buy from puma.com !!!
Today I tried to place a order on puma.com for my surprise the order was denied then I checked all the billing info and tried to submit again... denied one more time, for may surprise there was 2 charges from puma.com on my bank statement...
After talk with Cristie and her supervisor Steve on the customer service I was informed that will take 5 business day to get those funds available on my account, for them is complete “normal” to have to wait that long after have my order denied.
To tell the truth looks like puma.com is away behind their competitors it’s unrespectful maybe illegal the way they run their business. It’s the first time I heard that a denied transaction that still have the charges on the costumer’s card.

"I ordered a backpack online along with a 3 pairs of socks. Found out the backpack was on sale and they made the price adjustments for it. I received the order a couple of days later with wrong bag and only one pair of socks. I was disappointed with the mistake and returned it for a full refund with free return shipping. The big catch? I did not get my refund until a MONTH later...........

DO NOT SHOP ONLINE WITH THIS BRAND. THEY ARE HORRIBLE WITH THEIR POLICIES!

Puma is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Puma is not a merchant member
Puma does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!