Stores > Puma
  • Puma

Product & services pricing Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Puma by clicking a star below.
2017-09-15

Makes it hard to do business

"Unlike other reviews here, I don't have any issues with the CS at Puma. They're doing whatever they can with the cards they are dealt. And boy are they holding some crappy cards.

First off, you can't exchange items from an online order. You have to return the item for a refund and then reorder. The problem with that is, any discounts or sales you had on the previous order can't be leveraged. So you'll most likely end up paying more for something when all you want to do is switch to a different size.

Second, you can't even cancel an item from an order. My order contained multiple items, all were delivered but one. Instead of waiting to see when they'll get the thing in stock, I simply want to cancel that one item. It's been over 2 weeks already and it still hasn't shipped. But no luck, I have to wait for it to show up and when it does, I have to send it back for a refund. Who knows how long that will be?

Third, returning things over mail is iffy with these guys. Sometimes things get delivered/returned, but no one issues a refund until you inquire about it.

Lastly, in hopes of avoiding #2, I drove all the way to a Puma Outlet store for a return. Problem here is that the ordering systems at the store are not linked to what happens online. So they can't just look up an order number and give you a refund. I came there with the packing/return slip that my order was delivered with, but they still messed up my refund. Even worse, if you use Paypal instead of a standard credit card, you have to show them the actual Paypal transaction. From there, they calculate how much you should be refunded. It would make too much sense for the packing/return slip to actually include the actual price paid for an item. Long story short, I wasted a ton of gas and time driving to a store only to end up losing $4 after I got home to calculate what they refunded me.

Never again will I buy from Puma.com. It's so bad that I won't even buy that brand anymore. In this day and age, you would think a company would know how to run their e-commerce side. It's going to be Adidas for me and my family here on out.

2017-07-16

Horrible delivery

"I ordered the Fenty fur slides a few days ago, and during checkout it said it would take about 7 days to arrive. They were shipped out 2 days ago and when I went to track my package the puma site is saying it's going to be another 20 days!!!!!! (there was no option for faster shipping during checkout) I tried to speak to someone but no help, they couldn't care less, none explained they just said that's just how it is. Crappy customer service. I'll never buy from puma again! "

2017-07-13

Rude , unprofessional and STUPID!

"‪My billing and shipping address were inverted. Meaning- billing address was supposed to be in the shipping fields and vice versa. I was in the process of ordering the bow sneakers in addition to the 2 slides I purchased moments ago when I noticed the shipping/billing discrepancy. ‬

‪3 customer rep calls and 2 live-agent chat later, my issue has still not been resolved. ‬

‪They were unable to help make changes nor cancel to reorder. This was an order placed 2hrs ago, half of which I spent in hold and my purchases weren't even expedited so I don't get it. Basically told me my order will be shipped to a wrong address and to deal with it. ‬
‪Companies have certain policies and I respect that no matter how impractical but the agents I spoke to were rude, unsympathetic and the most ridiculous creatures I have ever encountered. If i spoke to 5 unhelpful agents in the span of an hour, then go figure. The ineptitude was disgusting so you best never ever ever make a mistake! One idiot rep was chewing and speaking like she was talking to her bff while another male kept mumbling uhuh uhuh. No apologies, no sympathy, no resolution. ‬
‪I love the fenty puma collection but will never shop at puma. I pay top $$$ to be given a 1cent service. PUMA! Vet, train and reprimand your employees better because you make tons of money so cut the crap! ‬
‪where was the service given to the customer in all of this. Customer service my foot!

2017-06-21

Terible service rude and horrible with disgusting customer care

"Women was rude and unhelpful don't buy from them. They blamed
Couriers for there mistake, my daughter didn't get present cause they couldn't care less.

2017-05-28

Doesn't honor product quality

"Puma does not care to honor the quality of their products, bought soccer cleats and within 8 months their is a giant hole making the shoes unwearable and puma won't replace them or give any discount on future shoes.
They don't care about their customers only the money you spend.

2017-04-14

Puma CS is garbage!!!

"Garbage!! I called told them they charged my card twice and all they kept saying was that it will clear back in 4 business days! I told them I didn't have extra money to spare and wait! They didn't ask for any information, didn't try to look up my problem or anything! Two different reps! Never again will I shop at Puma and I will sure spread the word! At least act like you care when your in customer service "

2017-03-28

Customer service manager ****

"Puma.com charged me for two of the same shoes and when I called for a refund I was told that they will put a stop on the deliver and someone will notify me soon. Well I received both shoes and no call back from management like I was told. I then refused one of the shoe packs and called back a week later and spoke with another manager who says that they don't see my return and took my number for the second time promising a call back but her I am again almost a week later no call back or refund. So I took it upon my self to track my package myself and found that my shoe has been setting at their warehouse waiting for them to refund me. I will never and I repeat never order from this trifling company again. I would give a 0 rating but it won't allow me to."

2017-03-14

ugh

"placed a order for my boyfriend...he then decided to cancel till a later time. only to be told by customer service they dont cancel orders...what. i dont want the item. cancel it. i was told sorry. you have to wait for the item to be shipped to you then either return or refuse item at the door. i will never shop puma online again...if i want something puma it wont be from the actual puma online store no matter how much of a sale is going on."

2017-03-14

F*CKING HORRIBLE!

"PUMA HAS A HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE THEY DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING. THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT YOUR ORDER THEY DONT HAVE NO BILLING DEPARTMENT TO DIND OUT ABOUT A CANCELLED ORDER EVEN THOUGH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES SAID THAT THEIR ORDER/BILLING DEPARTMENT CLOSES AT 5. I WOULD ADVISE NOONE TO EVER ORDER OFFLINE FROM THEM BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK FOR A CANCELLED ORDER, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES ARE RUDE AS WELL AS THE SUPERVISORS (WORST SUPERVISOR EVER NAME KEYASHA OF PUMA CUSTOMER SERVICE IN OHIO). THAT DONT LIKE TO HELP OR DO ANY WORK. THEY ARE THE WORSTTTTTTTTT I WOULD NEVER GET ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! "

2017-01-31

Be prepared for cancellations!

"I'm so mad, I constantly shop online for everything and never once had an issue occur like this with any other retailer. I was nervous placing an order for shoes and hoping they would fit my husband. My husband suffers from severe nerve damage and I found the disc shoe would be perfect so he won't have to lean down to tie his shoes. It took me days of searching before I decided on this specific puma shoe for Valentine's Day. So I place the order through PayPal, a whole 24 hours goes by then BAM! I get an email of some bs excuse telling me that the item is no longer in stock so my order is cancelled and there sorry for the inconvenience. WHAT? You would think for such a big company they would surely have better inventory keeping system and if they couldn't fulfill my online order for the inconvenience they should have taken time to ship one from one if there actual stores. It was my first time doing business with them and it will be my last. I will not shop nor spend a dime with such a dishonest company. You cannot sell someone something when you don't have it physically in stock, don't they know that's illegal!!! So here I am back to square one no Valentines Day present...I'm thinking of going to adidas but never again puma. Hopefully it never happens to you but if it does just know you aren't the only one! Ooo and by the way the only thing they offered was free ground shipping on a next order and in order for me to redeem it I MUST CALL THEM so no they're so pathetic that they couldn't even offer me a promo for free shipping. So if I ever wanted to order or get the free shipping I must place a phone order...umm sorry that's more than pathetic, that's like a slap in the face with another slap in the face. Like sorry for he inconvenience and by the way here's another if we ever want you money. Apparently they couldn't careless about there customers!"

2015-08-04

"I had a $300 order, after a couple of days I get a email saying that my order was canceled. I called customer service and the rep couldn't give me an explanation of exactly why my order was canceled. I was asked to speak to the "security team" if that actually exist, the telephone rep put me on hold for nearly 12 minutes to just to inform me that I would be speaking to his supervisor. Instead of getting transferred to speak to the supervisor. I got an answer machine asking me the leave a massage after the tone. I don't know what game they're playing down their, but I have a strong feeling most of them won't be employed for very long. So far, all of my previous five orders from them dating back to May of 2015, all have been canceled or ""lost in transit". Everyone I spoke to sounded like their were on drugs. Anyone looking to order from them anytime soon, just shop at Nike or Adidas instead and save yourself the inconvenience.
Just look at the reviews on here, not one good review about Puma.com.

2015-07-09

"Ordered a pair of Shoes from in.puma.com on 26th June and there is no Email confirmation of the order yet, I dont mind that, then after a few days the website shows the Items as shipped. on 7th July I find that the order has been cancelled!!
Immediately shot an email, dropped a feedback on their website, tried calling their customer service and my worst fears came true! No response!

2015-05-27

"I had given my football shoes for repair at first they told me that they will return me my shoe in a weeks time but today its the 15th day and in between I went to ask for it 2 or 3 times so they told me that u will get it on this day that day it is a request to people to plz avoid puma as it's service is very poor."

2015-04-02

"In 02/2015 I´ve purchased a Suede Chemical Comic V Kids and a Future Cat 3 V kids. After about 15 days of normal use, the Suede is still perfect, but the Drift has both soles detached. I´ve tried contacting the store (bebestore.com) but they simply do not answer, and, what is worse, PUMA is not answering too. If you type www.Puma.com you are directed to a Puma store where you will be told, by chat, that they are not responsible once they are not Puma. What?!! So, who is PUMA? Where are the channels to get help? Well, they gave me a phone number that is not available. Lots of other angry customers going through the same. What a shame."

2015-03-30

"stay away from puma.com. the other posting about their lying and stealing describe my experience. that is what they do. it is their system. no shoe, no compromised credit card info worth it. stay away from puma.com."

Share Puma's store rating

Puma is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Puma is not a merchant member
Puma does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!