Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Puma has unbelievable customer service and I don't mean that as a compliment! I purchased over a hundred dollars worth of clothing and shoes from Puma online. Of course you take a chance with size and fit when ordering online but I carefully read their return policy and decided to place a large order. Most of the merchandise worked just fine but one particularly pull over shirt did not fit well. I returned it within the permitted time and imagine my surprise when a week later the package was returned to me informing the shirt had been worn and thus they would not accept it. I was appalled. Yes, I tried it on but never "wore" it and returned it with tags attached. I wrote an email assuring them I had not worn it but merely tried it on and asked for a reconsideration. The "supervisor" asked me to send a photo which I did but never heard a word back. I even found an address for the corporate office ad explained my side of the story but never heard back from them. I wish I had read reviews about Puma before I ordered. Apparently they have a poor customer service reputation for online sales. Too bad. I actually like their products. I will never give them my business again. I will give my business to company that actually value customer satisfaction."

modified review This review was modified by naniv on May 13 2014 12:24:29 PM

"bought one pair of shoes with Ferrari logo for my son who loves it. wore it for about 6 days at school (he is in second grade) and broke. Thread in front came off and the whole velcro on one side ripped right off. Contact Puma.com and they said it was defective but wont replace shoes instead gave me credit to buy one myself again. Needless to say the same pair price is nearly twice as much so i had to purchase a cheaper pair because the credit does not cover tax or shipping. After i got the second pair, one side of bottom velcro came off. one side was sewn in about 1/8 and the other side only about 1/16, therefore the force of pulling on and off when wearing the shoes came right off and can wear one side. They did not even both to sew extra in the middle part to make sure that does not happen. Same issue as the first pair but Puma said their policy is replace/credit only one pair per year, does not matter if the replacement broke or not within that time.

So the money originally paid for a good pair of shoes ended up with no wearable shoes other than spending so much time and last about 1 1/2 months for both pairs combined.

I dont expect them to last a year or so but at least a good few months. Even cheaper name shoes last longer than that.

My son loves the look but useless if you can only wear it for such a short amount of time. Would go for other brands than Puma for sure.

"I was robbed of $54+ by Puma Store Online. I returned an order to them, which their own website showed had been returned. And they have refused to give me my refund ever since, claiming the items (which were shipped back in 2 different packages on different days) were "lost in transit". They are obviously a scam operation. Puma AG in Germany should be ashamed that such blatant thieves operate their online store in this country."

modified review This review was modified by hanoverboxer on August 27 2013 01:10:46 PM

"Do not order from Puma's online store, if you are lucky you will get your order with no problems. I was unlucky I had to send back some shoes for a refund because of sizing (too big too small) I sent back the shoes on march 18 spending $30 of my own money because puma didn't include a return label and when I called Deanna at their customer service she promised I would get a label in my email in 3 days of course I didn't, got tired of waiting and sent them. Well its april 17 still waiting for a refund. Puma promises free shipping too and fro so why not include a shipping label like other merchants, Oh and I was hung up on by molly one of the other incompetent workers on the other end of their so called customer service line, they should just use voice prompts on their customer svc line you would get the same service..I will never buy from puma again."

modified review This review was modified by onimod on April 18 2013 04:59:47 PM

"Puma.com is a dishonest and crummy online merchant. Ordered shoes and a Top I liked and then added a T-shirt as filler to get over minimum for free shipping. ALL ITEMS SHOWED AVAILABLE were processed by puma at the check-out. Puma placed a hold on my creidt card and sent an email confirmation.

Then days later they sent an email that they did not have the item in stock. Also my other item was not in stock, but hurray that shipped the filler.

Customer service was of NO HELP whatsoever. A classy merchant might hve offered a gift certificate, or something of that nature. puma's NON customer did not even respond to the request when I made it. Do yourself a favor buy another brand

modified review This review was modified by notsohappywithpuma on December 14 2012 10:26:51 PM

""Bought $200 worth of products from puma.com on 12/02 and it was a nightmare to pay their system was very slow and for that reason the transaction to my credit was their 5 times.They Only delivery one pair of shoe and that it. the order was my Christmas gifts and I order 9 gift.they did not called. No apology or legitimate explanation as to why, they did not send the order complete.No call, email or notification to tell me my products would not be available. I will never buy a PUMA product again." I was a frequent buyer to stores but my online experience was so bad that I would not buy any Puma product again."

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"I ordered something in clearance with a coupon. The end result was a very cheap pair of shoes for probably around $17 shipped. A couple of days passed and I received an email that it was cancelled. And by this time the coupon had already expired so I couldn't order a substitute pair.

Then the next day I received an email letting me know that I qualified for an extended promotion with this new coupon code with one-day shipping. So I placed an order and I was good to go. Next day the shoes arrived!

The shoes did not fit me as well as I thought, so I ordered a new pair with a smaller size. Unfortunately Puma doesn't do exchanges so I had to place a new order and return my current ones. This new order didn't have the coupon applied since it was already expired and so I had to call for them to pricematch my last order. They did it with no problems; the shoes I returned to them haven't even gotten to them yet at the time of the call.

So I'm overall happy with Puma, it's just the exchanges are more of a hassle. Oh and their customer phone support is 24hours!

"Bought $350 worth of products from puma.com on 12/22 and paid $25 for overnight shipping. The next day came and went, no delivery. Called PUMA and they told me they are not shipping until after XMAS on Jan 2nd. No apology or legitimate explanation as to why, no word of a refund at all. No call, email or notification to tell me my products would not be arriving in time for XMAS. I will never buy a PUMA product again."

"Where do I start with these pieces of junk.

Well first compared to Nike or Adidas most puma's are junk and inferior.

I bought the puma Osuran directly from puma earlier this month , and now are on my 4th pair.

I have to keep sending them back because of poor workmanship.

They are put together with chowing gum.

First pair toe cap wasn't properly glued.

Sound pair sole wasn't proper glued, and shoe are talking on the side,
because not enough glue was used.

Third pair way too much glue was used where the color sole meet's the shoe had super glue drip.

Forth pair insole was not glue in the shoe properly, The front of the insole was glued too far back.
So the back of the sole sits too high, so the shoe doesn't sit the heel properly.

And puma.com has the rudest customer service if you need help.

I see why all the puma stores are all closing down.

The shoes they sell are very poor quality.

Also these DO NOT run true to size, my pair ran a half size big.

This will be my first and last order from puma EVER, should of paid more and got Nike+.

Oh well.

"It is almost 2012 and Puma.com is a website that allows orders to be placed but not edited! Not even if you call their Customer Service."

"Never buy from puma.com !!!
Today I tried to place a order on puma.com for my surprise the order was denied then I checked all the billing info and tried to submit again... denied one more time, for may surprise there was 2 charges from puma.com on my bank statement...
After talk with Cristie and her supervisor Steve on the customer service I was informed that will take 5 business day to get those funds available on my account, for them is complete “normal” to have to wait that long after have my order denied.
To tell the truth looks like puma.com is away behind their competitors it’s unrespectful maybe illegal the way they run their business. It’s the first time I heard that a denied transaction that still have the charges on the costumer’s card.

"I ordered a backpack online along with a 3 pairs of socks. Found out the backpack was on sale and they made the price adjustments for it. I received the order a couple of days later with wrong bag and only one pair of socks. I was disappointed with the mistake and returned it for a full refund with free return shipping. The big catch? I did not get my refund until a MONTH later...........

DO NOT SHOP ONLINE WITH THIS BRAND. THEY ARE HORRIBLE WITH THEIR POLICIES!

"I placed an order on December 3 using a Friends and Family coupon that happened to stack multiple times. While the cancellation of the order on the following Monday did not surprise me, the fact that my credit card funds as of 12/14 STILL have not been released irritates me.

Their customer service email will take over 1 business day to provide and response, a generic one at best. Their phone customer service also seems to disconnect you often or just keep you on hold for an infinite amount of time. It's one thing to not honor a mistake in a sale, but it's another to not remedy it and return funds in a prompt manner.

Terrible store; stick with the retailer stores or 3rd party sellers.

"Ordered a pair of shoes from puma and used 40% coupon. They accepted my credit card info and order was placed. Waited patiently for it in the mail. Then got an email days later saying order was canceled and shoes were no longer available. They still have not credited the money back even though my email says they did. I WILL NEVER BUY A PAIR PUMA SHOES OR PUMA PRODUCT. You have lost a loyal customer for life and I will tell my story to anyone to listen. These people are crooks and I would advise anyone that is considering buying from this company to not do it They send out FORM letters via email that says they have canceled order and dont give a reason and say the money has been credited when its not true. When you email back to complain, they sent you another form letter from a Customer Service rep by first name only. DONT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!"

"Horrible, horrible customer service. Placed an order recently for Christmas gifts. They took the money from my bank. The next day, they canceled it because 'it violated our terms of service' even though THEY PROVIDED THE COUPONS that I used to order. Took another 3-4 days to get my damn funds back into my bank, so essentially I was out whatever I spent there which I had already budgeted in my Christmas budget. Thanks a lot Puma for screwing up not only my order but thousands of others, then insulting us later and sending out a 40% off coupon.. so gracious of them.. NOT. Nice generic email sent out to everyone blaming US for their horrible website design and horrible customer service. Never again will I purchase a Puma product and I advice everyone to do the same. Thanks for ruining Christmas Puma! "

Puma is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Puma is not a merchant member
Puma does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!