• Puget Custom Co Puget Custom Computers Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 5.65/10 5.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

What is this?

"Very professional team. Helped me get my dream computer. Delivery was on time and with excellent instructions and packing. No fuss, worked as described right out of the box."

"These folks will configure a computer to your needs and wants that fits your budget. They will tell when NOT to spend more if it won't give you the bang for the buck.

Their support is awesome - quick and accurate.

Don't buy anywhere else!

"Received excellent follow up and follow through from Richard Falk. "

"My laptop motherboard failed. Puget Custom Computers diagnosed the old computer and transferred the files to the new computer at no charge. They are very helpful people."

"Very fast delivery. Was great to be able to see the updates on the build process as the order was being completed. Would definitely purchase again from Puget and recommend them to friends / colleagues."

"All my dealings with the individuals at Puget were outstanding. I would recommend them and use them again. Shipping was prompt, quality was excellent, and service was beyond my expectations."

" I have had my computer system now for over six months. The machine has worked without a flaw.
I waited until now to send my review as I wanted to make certain the system endured with time.
Puget has been top notch from sales with Daniel and Brett to my six month complimentary support check-up with Micah. I have not required a service call to the company since I purchased the machine. On several occasions they have called me or sent me an email to make certain my computer was working properly.
I use my computer primarily for photography and have Photoshop 6 installed. I use a Nikon D800 (36 megapixel) camera. I shoot raw files. I often shoot panoramas with 5-6 images taken for merging. I also frequently shoot HDR images and need to combine 3 to 5 raw files with different exposure settings into a single image. These very large files can be rapidly combined into a single image with this desktop computer.
I f you are looking for one of the best desktop computers available, then choose Puget Systems to help you make your selection. Although there may be less expensive computer systems available, few can match the quality of the product I purchased for what I thought was a fair price.

"Over the years I've purchased more than 2500 PC's for my businesses and a few for my personal use.

I've used many suppliers and so far I like Puget the best. I can get what I want the way I want it, and it works. Every part they offer is tested and known. Every PC I've bought works the way they said it would for performance, noise and function.

The other thing I like is the support. I never have a problem talking to someone who actually works at the company and knows the machines they build. I can't say they've solved every problem I've had, but they tried and they were there. Call a few of the other PC vendors if you truly want to understand my service comment.

All this stuff counts. And it's getting harder to find.

"We are very satisfied with our new laptop from Puget System. The service there is GREAT. I look forward to talking to them when I need help with my desk top or laptop. The people there are the best you will find anywhere period."

"Puget customer service was always immediate and thorough. They were very professional and a pleasure to work with.

"These guys have a knowledge base and relationship with computer component manufacturers, an information system, and a production process that makes buying a custom computer a real pleasure.

Make sure you have one of their people walk you through their configuration tool - the best part is going back through it and drilling down through all of theirs and manufacturers information about each component.

"Wow! When I first placed my order I was contacted by William George and he helped me figure out an optimal PC for my needs. I do a lot of gaming and I was ready to upgrade. The order I placed I got to watch from start to finish, and I felt better about it with each passing step (good bye any buyer's remorse!) From the stress tests to the thorough reports given I felt safe with the job being done. When the thing arrived it was as if I had somebody from Puget in the room with me, the manual provided easy to use and the system set up ready to go! I am extremely pleased and I can say this is my choice route going forward for any new PCs I would ever want."

"I initially planned to build my own PC, but I ran across Puget Systems' name several times during my research. After researching Puget further, I put together a build on their website in order to evaluate prices. I received an email from Jeff in customer service soon after I completed the build on their site. I exchanged a large number of emails with Jeff during my decision making process and he was always immensely helpful, knowledgeable, and patient with my many questions. He recommended some tweaks to a build I put together on their website in order to help me maximize the PC's capability while keeping within my original budget. After all was said and done, I decided to go with Puget because of the significant value they provide. They aren't just building a PC, which I'm sure I could have done. They ensure that nothing but quality components are used and they thoroughly test your PC to make sure you have nothing but a great system. I liked the fact that I could track the progress of my build on their site.

Whatever the difference in cost between what I would have spent had I built the PC on my own and my Puget Systems PC was well worth it to me. I feel confident that my PC was expertly built and tested. And the fact that Puget stands behind their products and service with lifetime technical support and labor means a lot to me. Personally, there's a lot of value to me in having a company I can contact with any question and that I will receive prompt service. I've already recommended Puget to family members because of my confidence and faith in their quality and service.

"I could not be happier with my system from Puget. And with their outstanding customer service. The best in my opinion. They emailed me more than once. Asking if i was happy with my system, and have any questions. And even helped me with questions that were not directly related to my system. I also have no doubt. If in the very unlikely event i would need them for any problems. They would go above and beyond. I highly recommend Puget Computers. "

"I must say that I am very impressed so far with my decision to go with Puget Systems and the purchase of my Echo II System. Being able to completely customize my system was great. I was very impressed with the quick and positive feedback from the Puget customer representative in helping make sure what I had chosen was the right options for my system. I was looking for a small desktop computer and the Echo II system fits perfect for my home use. I have a passion for listening and cataloging music and purchased a stand alone USB 3.0 Digital Analog Converter (DAC), so the USB 3.0 ports on the Echo II are perfect. My configuration included two 500GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD's. Because I like to use both Windows and Mac OS, I was successful in creating my very own Hackentosh on the second SSD. Now have the best of both worlds."

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.