Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10

2017-01-15

Excellent Service Great Machine

"Our first foray into PCs after a lifetime of Mac's for our video production business. The folks at Puget were very well informed about our software - Maxxon Cinema 4D - and made specific recommendations about processors, hard drives, video cards, ram and even the case and cooling/silencing. Excellent service and we will buy all future PC computers from them. We are mostly apple but this has been a seamless process. "

This review was modified by bilco5 on January 17 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-01-15

"No complaints, sales staff was knowledgeable and helpful."

This review was modified by pcintula on January 17 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-01-14

Awesome experience

"Every part of the experience was exactly how it is supposed to be. They go above and beyond"

This review was modified by puget-48424 on January 17 2017 12:02:52 AM

2017-01-12

Puget Systems was the right decision!

"Puget Systems was one of two boutique computer builders recommended to me by a local computer repair center. I did a couple of days of investigation on these two companies as well as a few other computer builders both large and small. I spoke with reps from several of these companies and I knew that Puget Systems was the computer builder that I would choose within just a few minutes of conversation with sales rep, Jeff Stubber. I pray that this computer works as well long term as it has this past few weeks. Having said that I sense that if I do have a glitch, Puget Systems will show me just how good they are. We all have horror stories from having dealt with these huge multi-national companies for computers and everything else in our lives and I decided, "NOT THIS TIME"! This time it was going to be a company that I could call and get a person who recognized my name. I am very much looking forward to this business relationship.
Ken Zappone

This review was modified by kzappone31 on January 17 2017 12:01:14 AM

2017-01-12

"Greay servicr and quality "

This review was modified by davidburton110 on January 17 2017 12:00:34 AM

Serenity Pro

"I've always desired a high performance computer with excellent build quality and most importantly QUIET. This is my second custom "boutique" pc and I was pleasantly surprised at the overall experience with Puget Systems starting with the ordering process, excellent customer support communication (from initial ordering configuration concerns and even working with me to have the pc shipped to a local FedEx Kinko's to be held for pickup) and most importantly the build quality. The Serenity Pro is even quieter than I expected ... so much that I opened the case panel just to reconfirm that all fans were running.

Finally, I am glad I made the decision to do business with Puget Systems and will recommend it to others.

This review was modified by hcw5733 on January 13 2017 07:15:02 PM

Best computer I've ever owned

"You pay a little more with Puget, but their build quality is worth it!"

This review was modified by pkappler on January 13 2017 01:15:02 PM

fantastic service!

"I'm loving the computer so far and the customer service has been amazing. They held my order for me while I was out of town for the holidays, answered all my questions, and the packaging and materials were all well labeled so so set up was a snap."

This review was modified by clowry-86759 on January 13 2017 09:30:03 AM

2017-01-09

But with confidence

"These guys will build you a clean mean machine. They can answer any question you might have without making you feel dumb and will inform you if there is a better option even if it costs less. I came away feeling like I made the best decision possible. I love the machine I bought for my wife and she loves it too. Customize to your hearts content. You can't go wrong because they'll politely tell you if you did. Five star service. "

2017-01-08

"Excellent service and fast turnaround for very customized silent computer!"

2017-01-06

High Quality Custom System

"I've been very happy with my purchase from Puget Systems. They are a real team of professionals who care about delivering good service -- much unlike most of the PC industry. I did have one issue -- which turned out to be a loose video card -- but the technicians from Puget identified and solved the issue quickly with good follow up."

2017-01-05

Excellent workstation vendor

"My experience with Puget Systems has been nothing short of phenomenal, so I felt it worth it to point them out to anyone who is in the market for a workstation.

They specialize in custom data processing workstations, and even have pre-designed systems optimized for specific software packages (such as Imaris), and will work with you to design a system that will work optimally for all software packages you intend to run (such as Zemax, etc.).

Also, when I did out the math on how much it would cost me to build it myself on Newegg (including labor to put it all together) Puget Systems came out significantly cheaper.

Finally, the computer comes fully assembled and tested (including a binder of benchmark performance), and they provide you with all the parts necessary to assemble the station. They also work with you to double check the workstation design, to make sure it is optimized to meet your desired performance criteria.

All in all, I found working with them an excellent experience, and the workstation I received is exceptionally well built, and performs beyond the listed baseline criteria. Therefore, I would highly recommend considering this vendor, and I honestly wish I knew about them for past purchases.

2017-01-04

Elite Workstation Experience

"I'll just pile on to the reviews everyone else has given Puget Systems. These guys are incredible. From my first contact with them during pre-sales, to receiving my completed system, the entire experience was above and beyond any other computer purchase I've made in my LONG history of buying systems.

My workstation is smooth, fast, extremely quiet, and very high quality. And these folks really helped me figure out exactly which components I should select.

I'll be buying more from them in the future. Thanks so much, Puget!

2017-01-04

Perfecto!

"This place gives service and product like no other. I think it is the future of computer buying and it is certainly the absolute best customer service I have ever had. I wish more companies worked like Puget systems. Unlike other places, when working with a Puget Systems person, they give advice and tell you the reason why they have given you that advise and design and deliver a product that is just right for you. I film and edit natural history documentaries and the Puget System I was sold does just what I need it to (Premiere Pro editing and managing many tb's of footage.). It does so because the Puget System people know what they are talking about .. right down to your specific needs. You tell them and they will let you know. I can;t say enough good things. Use them with confidence, you wont regret it."

2017-01-02

Outstanding System and Support!

"The support before and after the sale was great... they helped my to pick the right system for my budget and photo processing needs.
I added a couple of internal hard drives and was very impressed by the workmanship under the hood too.

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.