• Address: 2707 West Valley Hwy N Auburn, WA 98001

Product & services pricing Rating 6.02/10 6.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10

What is this?

"Great service and thoughtful staff"

"Prompt shipping, great both quality and service!"

"Awesome company! Jeff Stubbers at Puget Custom Computers gave me sound advice. I am not a newbie around computers, but was not real familiar with the Intel Xeon processor line up. Jeff was immediately able to steer me to a proper selection and able to explain why I should use that particular processor.

I should mention that I was searching for a reliable custom builder that could supply a system that would be 100% hardware compatible with Linux. My system was shipped with my preferred Linux distro, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. They even contacted me to learn how I wished the hard drive to be partitioned.

Puget systems are a work of art both outside and inside the case. Other builders should take lessons in top quality component selection, cable bundling and routing, and attention to detail from Puget Custom Computers.

My new system sits under my workstation by my left leg and is virtually silent. 5 stars in all categories! Will definitely buy from them again.

"The staff were very knowledgeable and motivated to help me construct the best possible gaming rig, from essential components down to minute detail such as aesthetics of internal cable colors (!). Despite some supply issues with a custom-ordered high-end GPU, we eventually arrived at a very impressive configuration, which was assembled, overclocked and stress-tested in a matter of days. If you don't mind the relatively high prices (compared to a potential manual build from parts), Puget Systems are a more than adequate supplier that clearly cares a lot about quality and satisfaction."

"When I first discussed my order they spent a lot of time understanding what I did with my computer and made an excellent recommendation as to hardware and system. They explained everything. The order was on time and correct. The post order support was excellent. I will never buy from a "box store" again!!"

"Very professional, excellent components & service, quite timely. Excellent followup when I asked questions."

"I have ordered many computers from Puget in the past, and they never fail to deliver. These newest systems were impeccably made, and the customer service I continue to receive from Puget is top-notch. Everything from the company's recommendations to their tech support is completely professional, and all communications are prompt. I cannot recommend a better company for custom PCs."

"Good fast and attentive service. It was better than I expected it to be. A very good experience."

"The level of customer service and attention to detail is phenomenal (and I say this as a former IT support person for City Hall). The only thing they missed was that when Windows went to sleep, the fans stopped - even though the CPU was running full bore. (I recommended they disable that feature by default and let the customer decide if they want it)

The shipment was beautifully boxed up - if they could find something other than those pesky packing peanuts, that would be nice :)

Difference between buying a machine from a big name manufacturer and Puget Systems - night and day

I am extremely satisfied and look forward to many years of trouble-free computing."

"no problems, built and delivered quick exactly, adhered to exact specifications"

"I was extremely impressed with the level of service and professionalism that Puget systems offered. Not only that, but they made sure that I received all the system specifications that I needed within my budget no less. I would recommend Puget to anyone looking for a proffesional grade computer. "

"Awesome! The Customer Care is second to none! Very Satisfied!!"

"I had Puget Systems build a desktop computer for me 6 months ago. I wanted one that would help me speed up my photography processing, operate in very warm weather, and in a dusty environment. From the outset I was thoroughly pleased with the advice and approach of the people at Puget Systems. When I received the equipment it contained extra parts and an information booklet with system specific performance information. Today I just had a 6 month checkup of my computer. My entire experience with the staff and with the equipment is A+++. And yes, I would (and have) recommended Puget Systems to others. "

"Outstanding experience from the order to receiving the computer. I initially spoke with William and talked about a system based on my needs. I decided to go with a smaller form factor and inadvertently ordered several unnecessary items. William promptly contacted me and reminded me that initially I indicated that those items weren't needed and that email saved about $200 on the system. That is amazing customer service! As far as the product itself, it is quiet, powerful and works for better than any other desktop I have I have owned. Fantastic company that I will order from in the future. They are truly at the top as far as service in quality of their products."

"Needing an upgraded workstation-class machine, I was facing the research and fiddling of a custom build again (I've done the newegg thing a few times in the past). Searching for alternatives - US-based companies that did the custom build process for a living - led me to Puget. Working with them has been a pleasure. They are responsive and professional, working with you to make sure your selections match your needs (thank you, William G). Recently received my Genesis I machine - on time, exactly as described - and am looking forward to years of productive use of this quiet, powerful machine. I'm sure that I could have bought the same parts and saved myself some money, but having an already assembled, already tested machine arrive under warranty was easily worth it to me. (And the build quality is far better than I could have done.)"

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.