• Address: 2707 West Valley Hwy N Auburn, WA 98001

Product & services pricing Rating 5.69/10 5.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10

What is this?

"Puget Systems representatives were very helpful with planning my order. They knew a lot about the hardware, helped me come to a decision, and didn't get in the way at all. I'm very satisfied overall."

"I ordered a custom desktop computer back in January and I've been extremely happy with it. The product is excellent, delivery was fast, and Puget Systems has continued to provide some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. I recommend them to everyone I know who's looking for a new computer, and I'm looking forward to buying from them again as I prepare to upgrade my hardware."

"From the first email I sent asking about purchasing a computer, to the follow up calls and emails after I received it, the customer service at Puget Systems was beyond excellent. I exchanged many emails over the period of several weeks trying to figure out what type of system to purchase. My questions were answered promptly, thoughtfully, and thoroughly. Not being a "computer person", I was quite intimidated by the thought of choosing components for a PC. The people at Puget very patiently helped configure something for me that fit my personal needs and budget. This was a big purchase for me and I feel confident I got the right system. I've been using it for a few weeks now and everything works great. I would highly recommend Puget to anyone who is in the market for a custom PC."

"I just picked up my new PC and I love it so far. Fantastic!"

"No issues of any kind with this order. Delivery was on-time, well-packaged, and works as expected."

"I was in the market to replace a business laptop (from HP) that was coming off lease, and my experience with HP made me look at alternatives when the term ended. I found Puget Systems on line and looked at their product line, and they had what I was looking for, a serious business laptop that could be made to my specs. I ordered on line and the service and communication were just great, such a difference from HP. When I had questions I received emails from Puget that were actually written by a human being who understood what I was asking about. They even have page you can go to and check the status of your order, and there are even pictures of your specific unit. I thought that was really terrific."

"Great experience overall. Was able to get exactly what I wanted, aided by the expert advice provided to me through an email conversation with Wilson Chau that considered my needs. He even suggested ways to cut costs on my original configuration. You won't get any of that with the big players who only push their 2 or 3 standard configurations.

Puget delivered the system very quickly, working around my schedule that included some time out of town shortly after my order was placed. The computer works flawlessly and is blazing fast. Also to note is they didn't put any bloatware on it like the big guys do. I couldn't be any happier and will never EVER again order from Dell! A little more expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for. And lifetime support too!

"Spot on email assistance from Jeff during the decision process. delivered quickly and works great."

"Ordering from Puget was an absolute pleasure -- it was seamless and transparent throughout. Puget goes above and beyond in the customer service department -- before, during, and after the construction, shipping, and arrival of your PC. Recommended without hesitation."

"Extremely helpful. A pleasure to deal with."

"I've owned several Dell PCs for work over the past few years, but they've slowly broken down one by one, so I wanted to try a boutique PC vendor to see if they last longer. After researching Maingear, Falcon Tiki, Origin Chronos and Puget Systems, I've decided to try Puget because of the fast & knowledgeable response from the sales person (William George), as well as detailed information they provided for every single system on their site (much more detailed than the other 3 vendors I mentioned) .

I ordered an Echo 2 from Puget System 1 month ago, it arrived within 1 week. The new system has quiet and blazing fast performance as expected. Support at Puget System is really amazing, William answered my email inquiries within minutes!

I am so impressed I ordered another Echo 2 for my home.

"Great experience through the order process. following the build on their website and receiving a video of the system as it was completed at Puget. The computer worked as advertised and the support has been prompt and effective."

"Puget Systems go well above and beyond with their customer experience, to the point where I was almost uncomfortable receiving so much attention for just purchasing a computer, even such a nice one! My experience both online and at their facility for pickup was top notch. Their efforts are thoughtful and add a great deal of value. Recommended."

"Wow. I couldn't be happier with my Puget Systems desktop. I'm no computer expert but knew I needed to upgrade my older system for the post production software I use. With Jeff's help and guidance we designed a rock solid system with everything I need along with room to grow. The build out was fast and shipped per my specific instructions. Everything was in perfect working order upon arrival and set up was a breeze. The only flaw I could find was that the clock was not set to my time zone! I highly recommend Puget Systems. Thanks guys!"

"Puget Systems B460i 14” Review
Until I bought my first laptop I had always built my own systems. This spoiled me in that when I turned on the system I knew it would be bloat ware free, no programs installed I neither wanted or needed, I could load the latest drivers from the Mfg. and get only Windows updates I wanted.
That said I was disappointed when I bought my first Laptop a Toshiba Satellite and had to reformat the HD removing the hidden partitions, then do a low level format and install Windows. My second laptop was much worse. ASUS was selling a RAID 1 with (2) 128GB SSDs. Turns out there was only 50 GB available on Drive 1?????????????? So I deleted all partitions and turns out it was actually one 256 GB drive specially configured from Mfg. for ASUS. RMA’ed
After searching all the custom build sites I found Puget Systems. At least 30 post with sales rep over Christmas/New Year’s holidays I was convinced the system I configured would be what I received. I had purchased Win 8.1 when I ordered the ASUS as it shipped with Win 7 so I ordered the system W/O an OS. Shortly after placing order Puget’s Tech Support sent me an email on the best way to install Win 8.1 without letting it load drivers. The Tech. sent the latest driver files to install after completing Windows install. This is the most stable Windows installation I have ever had. The system after 6 months still boots in 20 seconds. I have only had only one problem. Outlook locking up. This was solved by cleaning out the host files. Renaming host file to host.old and creating new one. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034 Ergo it was an OS problem not a system problem. I have 2 Outlook accounts and something in the host files was causing the issue when both were open.
I cannot say enough good things about the Sales, Service and Support Puget offers. If you want a system bloat ware free, built to your specs and using quality pre tested parts this is the place. If you are old enough to remember the early days of the home PC wave then you remember when you had a problem with a component you called Tech Support. A person answered, you spoke with someone in the US who knew what they were talking about and worked with you to fix it. Well that long lost support can still be found with Puget.

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,868 merchant members.