• Address: 2707 West Valley Hwy N Auburn, WA 98001

Product & services pricing Rating 5.78/10 5.78/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

What is this?

"Everything delivered as promised, good quality and performance. quick delivery."

"Second computer I've bought from Puget and their quality and customer service is the best I've experienced. They were quick to assist with an issue on my order and frequently followed up to ensure it was resolved."

"Fantastic experience! Nothing else to say. "

"I am not really pleased with the final product delivered by these guys. There is a lot of cowboy and no hat! If you read their webpage you would think these guys are professional and know their stuff, but once the product is delivered there are all sorts of bugs and weird technical issues that were not addressed during the build stage of their systems. They need to be more thorough in their testing of these systems before sending them to their customers. The last thing I need to be doing as a customer is trying to resolve hardware and possible software issues on my end when these were supposed to be addressed already. I would not recommend these guys to anyone."

"I was looking for an obscure hard drive cage that wasn't available on eBay, Amazon, or any of the other hundred stores I searched. I finally stumbled across Pugetsystems.com and to my surprise they had the exact part I needed & OEM! I contacted Fractal Design (case manufacturer) to make sure they were legit, now I'm the happiest customer in the world!

Will definitely buy from here again!

"A seamless web based purchasing experience backed by a helpful and knowledgeable team. While more expensive than other "similar" machines, the ability to customize with the latest parts, overall build quality, and service makes me glad I chose Puget."

"Great system, excellent communication and they were extremely helpful during the pre-purchase steps, not steering me towards what was the most expensive system, but what was right for me. Will be purchasing graphical workstations from them in the future."

"Very throw testing before the computer is shipped to the consumer. "

"Tool was built quickly over the holidays and was delivered issue free."

"A good laptop, excellent technical support."

"Service was quick. People easy to work, responsive and accommodating. Excellent products with extensive testing before shipping."

"Quality and assembled in USA."

"I had a great experience with Puget Systems. It was good to be able to track every stage from assembly to delivery. The team was very helpful in clarifying all questions during the assembly and was even able to support last minute changes post the order. I will definitely be back for future orders."

"They're the "Apple" in their category!! Simply the very best!!"

"Puget Systems was literally the perfect experience. I can't recommend them highly enough!"

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.