• Puget Custom Co Puget Custom Computers Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10

What is this?

"I am happy with my experience with Puget. There was an issue with slow boot time with my machine but that was resolved..."

"As always: great advice in advance; great communication and care during the build; great followup and support after delivery. "

"The computer is absolutely excellent. Far surpasses machines I've bought from Dell, Digital Tigers, etc. Help in configuration and customization was thorough, detailed and patient.

I read a lot about building a performance machine, and was tempted to try it myself, but after searching for the best pricing on the components I selected, I found that Puget Systems charged a very reasonable and fair premium to do the build. Given that a few component problems were identified in the test and burn-in, I'm grateful I didn't have to navigate that situation on my own.

Packing, system documentation, and other details were also first class.

I couldn't recommend Puget Systems more highly.

"I love my customized computer. The motherboard of my last computer stopped working and i needed another computer with a display port for my dual monitors. I use the computer to trade and analyze stocks and options. I searched the Internet and places like Amazon and Best Buy do not carry inventory in desktop computers meeting my needs. Puget did! I also love my solid-state hard drive. It is so fast. I used to keep my computer on all night because it takes so long to boot up but I always worried about night-time hackers while I sleep. I now turn off my Puget computer every night because it comes on so fast! I also like the installed Windows 10 pro. After I entered my computer order, Puget kept me informed me through e-mail on every step of the process. My computer came to me on time, well packaged with excellent documentation. Thanks Puget."

"The performance of my new Obsidian computer has exceeded my expectations, as resulting from the lofty recommendations of leading professional securities traders. My Puget system shows no sign of vulnerability following a nightmare-like experience with my prior computer system, as delivered by one of your direct competitors, regarding a never resolved “freezing” issue.
Thanks especially for tweaking the BIOS to maximize performance, offering assurances that Puget technicians are willing and able to assist in the event of an unforeseen problem, not installing unwanted third party software, enclosing material which facilitates the transition to a new system, and the timely delivery of my order.
Please keep up the outstanding work at a time when uncovering competent, skillful workmanship at a reasonable price has become increasingly difficult.

"My brother purchased a computer from Puget Systems; over the years he has raved about how great the computer is and the experience of dealing with the company . When it was time for me to purchase a new computer I ventured into their store and was amazed at their offerings. I finally chose a system that would fill my needs. Throughout the process my constant questions to the staff was answered quickly and succinctly. I received numerous updates while the computer was being assembled, and I was able to gather a lot of information on their website concerning the components and why they choose to use and install those units. I'm extremely satisfied and happy that I purchased and use a Puget Systems computer and join with my brother in wishing other folks would give them a try. "

"Puget built a custom PC/server to help me run my computer. They helped me designed a first class computer that will last 4-5 years of constant use. Dual RAID drives, etc. They tested the product before delivery. I am thrilled with the outcome. Great job Puget!"

"Tremendous computer builder; they did a great job of working with me to get me the exact configuration I was looking for. Their service was OUTSTANDING!"

"Puget Systems is a great company -- quality components, care in assembly, great customer service. Couldn't be happier.

Richard in Pennsylvania

"great machine - cannot hear "anything" - extremely quiet - just big size - and only two CD/DVD drive slots. highly recommended anyhow."

"Dr. William Henshaw

I have had my custom Puget computer now for 3 weeks and it really zings. Quiet is what I asked for and I got a really fast (thanks to 1TB SSD C: drive), whisper quiet powerhouse for my music recording, mixing and visual presentations! Opening the side panel and seeing all cables neatly routed and secured was a new experience for me from my earlier 5 desktops from major brand sellers.
Everything worked as I requested with plenty of quick, convenient contact from both sales and service departments with people who speak English - what a terrific feeling.

I can't recommend Puget Systems highly enough from the other custom builders I researched on net . They have a highly integrated team that will build the computer you want with the finest brand parts in the business you can ask for and great suggestions if your not sure about compatibility, speed, or most importantly dependability.

My next computer will definitely be built by Puget Systems.

"Honest critique of my selected components was appreciated."

"My computer has just been shipped, the follow up and information I received during the built process is much more than I expected. This computer is my third custom built computer and I never had such service. I even called to have an information about the monitor I would buy elsewhere and received my answer within 15 minutes!

I will write more when I receive the computer and have it up an running

"This is my second custom computer from Puget Systems. The first is now ten years old. While everything but the case, CPU and motherboard has been upgraded or replaced over time the unit is still running well but slow by todays standards.

My new computer is from their Serenity series and it's fantastic. The unit was superbly packed for shipping and started up without problem. It is dead quiet, fast and the inside is the most uncluttered I have ever seen. The information binder that was included has lots of helpful documentation as well as all the software and hardware discs and a set of restore DVDs. While it came at a premium price I expect that, like my first one, it will outlive and outperform a store bought major brand by 2 or 3 times.

If you are looking for a premium product Puget Custom Computers is the place to go.

"Just received my new 'Deluge' system. And I'm as happy as a clam thus far. The build out inside is clean so it's a fun thing to show off in my office. (Love the Green LEDs!) But more importantly, it really is quite. Even when playing Skyrim at fully maxed out settings on a 4K screen, it didn't notice any noise at all. It's nice not to have fans whirring hard as soon as the game just gets interesting. ;-)

I'll have to find newer games to even start to work this machine. That GeForce 980 Ti made Skyrim run super smooth with not a single 'hiccup' on the screen thus far. (note to gamers: I did have to go into the game settings and tell the game to run at 4k resolution. The game didn't upscale automatically.)

Only down side I can think of is that the case did end up being a good bit bigger than I at first imagined it would be. It's not a 'mid-size' case at all, definitely 'full-size', but that's OK, because now I can easily fit a 2nd video card in there in the future without much in the way of heat issues.

Thus far the service has been extraordinary. Very personal service, and pretty much around the clock. I even got a reply once after mid-night as I was trying to decide on what configuration I wanted. It's like the Puget guys never sleep!!

I could have bought a somewhat similar rig (with fancier case options) lots of other places, but only Puget has the lifetime service warranty. (and one year parts warranty.) I tend to use my machines for 5 to 7 years before a full replacement, so I'm looking forward to excellent support should anything go wrong with the system over the years.

Someday, I hope to cram this much power into a smaller case, but for now, I'm very satisfied.

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.