• Address: 2707 West Valley Hwy N Auburn, WA 98001

Product & services pricing Rating 5.76/10 5.76/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10

What is this?

"This is my third computer that I have purchased from Pugetsystems, and let me tell you something. It is all about the service, period. The fact that this company uses quality parts is secondary. I looked at the web page, they came forward and asked if I needed help? What I wanted to do with the computer? I made some selections and ordered the computer. They contacted me and explained that what I wanted to build with the parts I chose would not be to my advantage and also would be a waste of money. They emailed me to let me know that the computer had passed all of it's inspections and tests and to let me know when it was being shipped. They called me to follow up with the computer I purchased to make sure it arrived ok and that I was satisfied with the final product. these guys and gals are the best. Pugetsystems make Dell and Gateway computers look like a bunch of Amateurs. Hands down the best computer company ever."

"I've found a new custom computer builder going forward. Puget was been incredibly responsive, professional, and helpful during the entire process, answered all my questions and sent me a truly excellent computer that I look forward to using for years to come. By far the best experience I've ever had with a custom PC builder."

"The entire process of configuring and buying a computer from Puget Systems was very easy. The staff was helpful at every step of the process, they answered my questions and made suggestions. When I received the finished laptop, all of the steps in the build process were documented, and each tech that worked on it was identified by name. I feel that they took ownership of the entire process. I would never hesitate to recommend Puget Systems to anyone."

"With this Traverse, its my third system from Puget Systems. And, like the two before it, the experience was top rate."

"High quality machines assembled and sold by highly qualified and caring staff. A real effort is made to provide the best machines and service possible."

"Customer Service helped very much when a piece of legacy equipment I added on was causing the computer to malfunction."

"Puget Systems representatives were very helpful with planning my order. They knew a lot about the hardware, helped me come to a decision, and didn't get in the way at all. I'm very satisfied overall."

"I ordered a custom desktop computer back in January and I've been extremely happy with it. The product is excellent, delivery was fast, and Puget Systems has continued to provide some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. I recommend them to everyone I know who's looking for a new computer, and I'm looking forward to buying from them again as I prepare to upgrade my hardware."

"From the first email I sent asking about purchasing a computer, to the follow up calls and emails after I received it, the customer service at Puget Systems was beyond excellent. I exchanged many emails over the period of several weeks trying to figure out what type of system to purchase. My questions were answered promptly, thoughtfully, and thoroughly. Not being a "computer person", I was quite intimidated by the thought of choosing components for a PC. The people at Puget very patiently helped configure something for me that fit my personal needs and budget. This was a big purchase for me and I feel confident I got the right system. I've been using it for a few weeks now and everything works great. I would highly recommend Puget to anyone who is in the market for a custom PC."

"I just picked up my new PC and I love it so far. Fantastic!"

"No issues of any kind with this order. Delivery was on-time, well-packaged, and works as expected."

"I was in the market to replace a business laptop (from HP) that was coming off lease, and my experience with HP made me look at alternatives when the term ended. I found Puget Systems on line and looked at their product line, and they had what I was looking for, a serious business laptop that could be made to my specs. I ordered on line and the service and communication were just great, such a difference from HP. When I had questions I received emails from Puget that were actually written by a human being who understood what I was asking about. They even have page you can go to and check the status of your order, and there are even pictures of your specific unit. I thought that was really terrific."

"Great experience overall. Was able to get exactly what I wanted, aided by the expert advice provided to me through an email conversation with Wilson Chau that considered my needs. He even suggested ways to cut costs on my original configuration. You won't get any of that with the big players who only push their 2 or 3 standard configurations.

Puget delivered the system very quickly, working around my schedule that included some time out of town shortly after my order was placed. The computer works flawlessly and is blazing fast. Also to note is they didn't put any bloatware on it like the big guys do. I couldn't be any happier and will never EVER again order from Dell! A little more expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for. And lifetime support too!

"Spot on email assistance from Jeff during the decision process. delivered quickly and works great."

"Ordering from Puget was an absolute pleasure -- it was seamless and transparent throughout. Puget goes above and beyond in the customer service department -- before, during, and after the construction, shipping, and arrival of your PC. Recommended without hesitation."

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.