• Puget Custom Co Puget Custom Computers Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 5.69/10 5.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10

What is this?

"These guys have a knowledge base and relationship with computer component manufacturers, an information system, and a production process that makes buying a custom computer a real pleasure.

Make sure you have one of their people walk you through their configuration tool - the best part is going back through it and drilling down through all of theirs and manufacturers information about each component.

"Wow! When I first placed my order I was contacted by William George and he helped me figure out an optimal PC for my needs. I do a lot of gaming and I was ready to upgrade. The order I placed I got to watch from start to finish, and I felt better about it with each passing step (good bye any buyer's remorse!) From the stress tests to the thorough reports given I felt safe with the job being done. When the thing arrived it was as if I had somebody from Puget in the room with me, the manual provided easy to use and the system set up ready to go! I am extremely pleased and I can say this is my choice route going forward for any new PCs I would ever want."

"I initially planned to build my own PC, but I ran across Puget Systems' name several times during my research. After researching Puget further, I put together a build on their website in order to evaluate prices. I received an email from Jeff in customer service soon after I completed the build on their site. I exchanged a large number of emails with Jeff during my decision making process and he was always immensely helpful, knowledgeable, and patient with my many questions. He recommended some tweaks to a build I put together on their website in order to help me maximize the PC's capability while keeping within my original budget. After all was said and done, I decided to go with Puget because of the significant value they provide. They aren't just building a PC, which I'm sure I could have done. They ensure that nothing but quality components are used and they thoroughly test your PC to make sure you have nothing but a great system. I liked the fact that I could track the progress of my build on their site.

Whatever the difference in cost between what I would have spent had I built the PC on my own and my Puget Systems PC was well worth it to me. I feel confident that my PC was expertly built and tested. And the fact that Puget stands behind their products and service with lifetime technical support and labor means a lot to me. Personally, there's a lot of value to me in having a company I can contact with any question and that I will receive prompt service. I've already recommended Puget to family members because of my confidence and faith in their quality and service.

"I had great difficulty getting my phone calls returned. "

"I could not be happier with my system from Puget. And with their outstanding customer service. The best in my opinion. They emailed me more than once. Asking if i was happy with my system, and have any questions. And even helped me with questions that were not directly related to my system. I also have no doubt. If in the very unlikely event i would need them for any problems. They would go above and beyond. I highly recommend Puget Computers. "

"I must say that I am very impressed so far with my decision to go with Puget Systems and the purchase of my Echo II System. Being able to completely customize my system was great. I was very impressed with the quick and positive feedback from the Puget customer representative in helping make sure what I had chosen was the right options for my system. I was looking for a small desktop computer and the Echo II system fits perfect for my home use. I have a passion for listening and cataloging music and purchased a stand alone USB 3.0 Digital Analog Converter (DAC), so the USB 3.0 ports on the Echo II are perfect. My configuration included two 500GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD's. Because I like to use both Windows and Mac OS, I was successful in creating my very own Hackentosh on the second SSD. Now have the best of both worlds."

"Well Puget System's has done it again! With one ten minute to Puget tech. support, Josh Raye, solved my problem. He listened to my plea of desperation as my PC quit running, as in powered itself off after 5 minutes. He calmly asked me to boot into the BIOS screen and checked the CPU temperature. Yep - 70C - too high for idle state - so he diagnosed a liquid cooling system pump failure. It appeared that he was exactly right! I ordered a replacement Corsair H60 cooling system to be delivered the morning of the next day and by noon I had installed the new cooling system. My PC was running again! I could now get back to my work. I spoke to Josh again asking him which way to install the cooler's fan (intake or exhaust) and he took the time to look it up just to be sure. Now that's Service with a capital S.

This is my fourth custom PC from Puget Systems. I've had this one for three years and still get EXCELLENT support service. Try that with Dell or Sony or an internet brand-X!

I strongly recommend getting your computer from Puget Systems. You work with a tech to custom design your machine to suit your specific needs, not over the internet compromises, but detailed choices - like what manufacturer's RAM memory do you want? Which video card? Then they do a "burn-in" test before shipping, so you're not the one who discovers a infant mortality component. They're not the cheapest, but the best I've found.

Thanks to Jon Bach for doing a great job at building consistently excellent systems.
Steve - March 17, 2015"

"I am so happy I was able to find Puget Computers to build my dream PC. As an avid gamer who doesn't know the nitty gritty details on computer hardware and which parts should I need to get the performance that I want, it is a very hard decision to make the big purchase. I was looking into the reviews on sites such as CyberPowerPC and Dell (bought laptops from them before and only had battery issues with them), and I was not very impressed with what other people have been writing about them. Luckily, while searching I typed "top custom pc builders", and clicked on the website by lifehacker.com. There, I discovered Puget Systems and I was so glad I looked around their site and asked them to review the parts I've selected for my gaming desktop. I then received a reply from William George, he told me about the pros and cons on the choices I made and based on his feedback I was able to make the right decisions for the right parts on my desktop. He was so patient with my questions and even gave me insights on how each parts are compatible with each other. After a couple of questions and changes with the computer setup, I finally made the purchase. I was given an invoice and a link to track the status of my computer. They even sent pictures and the tests they did on my computer, such as thermal images during idle and peak performance. I can vouch for their packaging and shipping safety too. I was surprised when I saw the FedEx guy pull out a huge box from their truck. All in all, I am very, very happy with my purchase from Puget Systems, their customer care is outstanding and enjoying my new gaming desktop for a month now. Will buy my next computer system from them in the near future. "

"Created computer on-line by choosing components on Saturday. Received feedback on chosen setup by Sunday evening. Placed order with payment on Monday. The following Monday, computer was delivered. Loved the on-line monitoring of the production process and testing. Gave me a ton of confidence in a quality build. Would definitely do business with Puget Custom Computers again!"

"The company is very available, and very helpful. I needed a faster video rendering computer and they helped me put together an excellent machine that fit my budget. It came with excellent packing, thorough instructions for set up, and all the extra parts I might need later. They are not just professional, they are really eager to help. I would not hesitate to use them again."

"Fantastic customer service, quick build and ship. Whisper quiet gaming rig as advertised. No issues whatsoever. Not much more I could ask for."

"2nd computer from Puget Systems.Both the desktop and now the Laptop are the best computers I have ever used. Customer service even better!!"

"We will keep buying more!"

"Amazing service!
I work in a customer service setting, used to be a customer service representative, so I am very impressed with all that I have been helped with, and the ease of which I was helped. Very professional people. The computer turned out amazing! Minus the one issue with the wireless internet adapter, but that issue has been resolved currently.

"The machine was exactly as I wanted it and the customer service was excellent. I shopped around before making my purchase and their customer service was the deciding factor when choosing where to buy my computer from. "

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.