Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Product & services pricing Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review Puget Custom Computers by clicking a star below.

2017-04-16

100% Professional

"100% satisfied. From the time that I worked with William to configure my Echo Pro until service after the sale, it all exceeded my expectations. When I first set up my system I had malware on my network which prevented me from installing print drivers etc. on my new Echo Pro. Christopher not only helped me get the new system back to its original configuration, but provided links for my other computer to rid it of the malware. I then installed a new anti-virus software. I configured the Echo Pro to provide speed, and I have not been disappointed. I opted for the extra cooling, and have to put my head right next to the computer to hear it running. Really quiet. I think Puget Power is a 1st class organization and produce quality computers. Why would you go anywhere else?"

MikeCusic's Avatar

2017-04-13

Best Computer Builders in the US

"I've ordered two machines from Puget Systems and I've had an amazing experience each time. They're communicative, patient, and do really solid work. Their customer service is outstanding. Their website and blog makes it easy to understand current hardware and the state of various softwares so you an make an informed choice on parts. I wouldn't shop with anyone else for high end desktops."

2017-04-13

Quality and experience were first rate

"My experience with Puget Systems has been the best in about 35 years of buying or building personal computers. Configuring a system on the web site was easy using the extensive information and expert recommendations for each component. The smart system designs optimize power, sound, and heat management. The detailed status updates as my system was being built was quite interesting--I got to virtually look over the shoulder as the build, configuration, test, and burn-in steps proceeded. All performance test results are available for viewing. My very well-packaged Serenity system arrived in perfect condition and powered up off the fast SSD drive (a first for me). It took less than a day to migrate 50,000 images and a few dozen applications and everything is working perfectly and quietly. I can confidently recommend Puget Systems to anyone looking for a custom system in this class."

2017-04-07

MOST AMAZING COMPANY I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH

"Everything from the first phone call to the last was a pleasure with Puget Systems. I could very easily talk to the same person and continue where we left off. Even if I got someone new the transition was simple. And I probably made 10-15 phone calls. Not because I had to, but because I wanted to. I am a first-time custom PC buyer and they educated me on every step of the way. I could very easily check my build status online with step by step moves. Most importantly I was on a deadline and by the final day of installation & packaging, I noticed the build was about to finish. I knew I wanted my machine by Friday so I could use it over the weekend. I called and told them that IF it finished in time to update me to 3-day shipping, IF NOT, stay with the 5-day. They did just that and managed to finish the build on time and update my shipping time. I am almost tempted to buy another computer just for the customer service. It was that good. "

2017-04-05

Great system from great people

"Sales rep was very helpful and knowledgeable. He helped me customize a system for my needs. Since I informed him that I intended to add a hard drive and an optical drive to the system after delivery, he had the system assemblers run the necessary cables to simplify my job. I called and talked to a great support guy when I ran into a few questions in doing so. All in all, I'd recommend these folks. My only problem was waiting 5 days for the cross-country shipping, though it was mildly entertaining tracking the progress. You pay a bit of a premium for all this service but worth it in my opinion."

2017-04-05

Quailty products & excellent customer service.

"You will be hard pressed to find a better company to custom build the computer you want. They work with you every step of the way - both before you make a purchase and after. They built my last PC - they built my current PC & they will be who I pick to build my next PC when that time comes.."

2017-04-02

Best Customer Experience

"My experience with your company was one of the best I've ever had with any company of any sort. From time I saved a configuration on your web site until I booted it up for the first time, everything was top notch. I couldn't begin to tell you what you might improve because it was so far above any expectations, I can't think of anything. "

2017-04-02

Stellar

"Even sent pictures of the drool worthy machine once it was built. Service and performance fantastic."

2017-03-29

Only Way to Purchase a PC!

"Puget Systems has the best Technology and Customer Service all the way from ordering to delivery to install. I have 2 Dell and 2 HP PC's. I will never buy another Dell or HP again. The service technicians are knowledgeable and friendly. You receive almost a daily status of where the PC is in set-up. They give you regular status and pictures of your unit. The documentation they provide with the unit and email in advance of delivery is unlike any other company (at least I have dealt with). The unit is exactly as ordered. It's working great. I would recommend Puget Systems. They have my loyalty. "

2017-03-27

Great Custom Desktop Experience

"All went splendidly and the PC arrived on time and as expected."

2017-03-26

Met and Exceeded My Expectations

"This is the fourth custom desktop computer I've had made for me over the past 12+ years. It is the first which has actually met and even exceeded my expectations. My first contact was by email where I explained what I was looking for and noted that I would probably want to customize one of their suggested systems. The email response I received from William George made some recommendations which would bring me closer to my goal and clearly indicated an understanding of what I was looking for. Many emails passed back and forth and William George remained patient and informative as every one of my questions was addressed.

I was finally ready to place the order and configured a machine on the site asking William to look it over. This time we had a phone conversation and a few suggestions were made as to the components I'd chosen. William always explained why he was suggesting something different and in each case I ended up going with his suggestions. I'm not one bit sorry! I should note that the suggestions made throughout this process often saved me money and I appreciated that.

I was kept up to date as to the progress of my build, sent photos of the case after it was assembled and given suggestions of articles to read on the Puget site so that I'd be ready to go when it arrived. As per the emails, the computer arrived very carefully packed and protected. It also came with manuals and suggested links which facilitated the process of switching over to a new computer.

I should note here that shortly after I was set up and running I had some difficulty with networking which interfered with my full access to the OS. I'm not sure how this happened but it didn't matter because tech support was available right away and not only fixed the issue but explained everything along the way.

This computer is faster and quieter than any I've owned or used. The case itself, the layout, the carefully tied cables, the practically silent fans and cpu cooling. have all contributed to a machine I feel truly secure about.

I've been using my Puget Desktop for 2 1/2 months and remain delighted. If and when I do encounter a problem, responsive technical support will be available. I am secure in the knowledge that Puget chose each piece of hardware with thought and installed it carefully. The hardware choices offered are all up-to-date and often cutting edge. They pre-install software on request and will also set cabling according to your expected needs - helpful in every way possible. I recommend Puget without reservations.

Madeline L Gleich

2017-03-26

problems with new computer

"the tech was very patient and helpful - will probably call again as new problems come up.
still need an answer why it takes 6 minutes to reach the 'printer and devices' - can you complain to windows.

2017-03-20

Terrific experience throughout!

"Everything went just as it was supposed to. High quality in every aspect. Easy configuration options, smooth purchasing experience, updates throughout the build and delivery, excellent packaging and easy setup. A real struggle to find an area for improvement! Very pleased! "

2017-03-20

LITTLE FOOT PRINT

"GREAT MACHINE THAT TAKES UP VERY LITTLE SPACE ON THE DESK"

2017-03-17

Old man Don

"This is my third custom computer from Puget. They have all been great, but this one, a Mini Serenity is totally silent and very fast - the best computer I have ever owned and I have owned a lot of computers since my first one in the 1980s."

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.