• Address: 2707 West Valley Hwy N Auburn, WA 98001

Product & services pricing Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

What is this?

"Puget Custom Computers have done an absolutely wonderful job on my new computer. My old computer died during a thunderstorm and I couldn't fix it. Well, searching the net I stumbled upon Puget. Had never heard about this company , but intense searching found only very positive comments regarding their work and support.
I can only say I am extremely pleased with my interactions with Puget. From the initial call to the sales department, to the follow ups along the way while the computer was build, to the shipping of my computer. You can follow your build and testing on their website. Awesome. All interactions with Puget staff have been super professional, efficient, and helpful.
My computer is absolutely whisper quiet. I cannot hear it in my otherwise quiet office space. When I turned it on the first time, I thought I didn't press the button hard enough and was about to repress it, when I realized the computer was already booting! They promised it would be quiet, and IT IS.
I have had no issues with this build, it worked as promised and expected right out of the box.
Are Puget the cheapest computers? No, but I can attest to they may be among the very best on the current market. They deliver a stellar product without any hassle.
I especially appreciated the no upselling part of the purchase. When asking questions, I was never pressured into buying anything more expensive. Actually, the sales person advised to go with a cheaper option, since that would better suit my need.
I have now been the happy owner of a Puget system for a little over 2 months, and it has been a great experience all the way.
I have bought computers from many vendors over the years and I never skip on quality, but Puget blows any other competitors out of the water.

"The computer is awesome and the whole process was easy and transparent. Puget's website allows you to follow step by step and get updates on delivery timing. The issue I had was that 2 screws fell out when I pulled the computer out of the delivery box. I heard one screw fall on the floor and picked it up so it was not an issue. A couple of days latter there was a rattle inside. I had to open up the case and I found another screw rolling around inside the case. The 2 fixes took less than 5 mins. and its not an issue but it would have been a pain in the arse if I had lost the screws. Given the quality control that Puget undertakes I would have expected them to check the tourque. Having said all that, the computer is awesome and I would buy from Puget again. In fact they called me to see how the computer was and I told them about the screws. I think its a great company with great customer service."

"Excellent advice and follow through."

"Very pleasant people, quick to respond to questions and very willing (and overly capable) to help."

"Puget does exactly what the say they are going to do. My computer is beautifully made; quiet; built like a tank and the support is first-rate. A Puget computer (I've had two) is not the cheapest computer around, but you get what you pay for."

"Very good customer service, very fast delivery speed, it is also very easy to use, better than imagined."

"This is my third build (I think) with Puget, replacing my last build with them after 5 years. (My old system is actually still performing well, but I decided to upgrade because the HD warranty is ending and the graphics card fan was getting noisier. I could've just replaced the graphics card/fan but, time to upgrade anyway.)

So, Jeff and I telcon'd on what my needs were. He made suggestions based on what was best for my situation - there was no upselling, no pushing this and that, and I felt comfortable and confident I would be getting the best system for my needs and wants, like I always have in the past.

From time to order to arrival at my doorstep was very speedy - about a week! - it actually arrived sooner than I was expecting, which was about 3 weeks ago - I just now set it up this weekend.

With setup, OS/software installation, systems configs and everything else completed, all I can say is Yeah! - this Beast is soo fast and soo quiet - it just amazes me and I'm loving it. My apps seems to snap open, and no time at all goes by when booting up. Incredible :)

Thank you so much, Jeff and Brett and Jon and Josh, for again exceeding my expectations. It's really nice to have such great personal service (they even made a video of my PC mid-build). They kept me informed everything step of the way. If I have questions or need tech help, I can call and get a really helpful person on the other end, who's really doing his or her best to help me (thanks, Josh). Jon really wanted to make sure I was happy and he did by going over and above.

Puget is a great American company and I highly recommend them for your computer needs. Service and quality doesn't get better than this.

"I am extremely pleased with my experience with Puget Systems. I was able to get very quick answers to my questions. I received the laptop customized just the way I wanted it... without a any bloat ware. The laptop screen is vivid (I chose the gloss option). The laptop came with a notebook of information along with the drivers I might need in the future. Yes, I would definitely buy another computer from Puget Systems."

"This is the third Puget Computer our family has purchased. We are sure this is the Very Best computer EVER and the Customer Service is outstanding. "

"Great experience! I built a custom system on their site, but it was coming in a bit more expensive than I wanted. Their system review suggested a few small changes that brought the rig within my desired budget. I've also never dealt with a company that provides such a complete experience. From the status updates as they were building, testing and shipping the rig, to the amount of personalized documentation included. I am definitely recommending Puget to friends for future computer purchases."

"Excellent customer service for years. I bought the computer about 3 years ago, with a one-year warranty. Within that year, I had to replace the SSD and one of the two video cards. Still, some hardware glitches persisted--not due to Puget's error--and they continued replacing some items, including shipping back to their place. In the end, they just upgraded me to a better video card that did better than the two original ones together--more reliable and slightly faster--at no cost. Since then, a few things have come up, and they have been good about sending sound advice and solving some issues with Windows 7 Ult. When given a choice between making an extra buck or doing the right thing for the customer, they choose the customer first. You pay more for Puget to build a good system, but the support you buy with it makes it definitely worthwhile."

"I found out about Puget Systems about 10 years ago, when I first started looking for a particular kind of computer system. Until then I had always worked with local companies to configure and build my computers -- trying to support local businesses. To make a long story short my latest locally built PC was a big disappointment.
In 2010, about 5-6 years after I started following their service (website), I configured (with assistance/advice from Jeff) my first Puget Systems Workstation. Since then I have configured and purchased two additional PCs from them. With the exception of one problem, which ended up being due to the unusual failure of a Kingston Ram chip, my Puget Systems computers have been flawless machines. To say that I am pleased or impressed with Puget Systems is an understatement. They offer a remarkable, generous, personalized service, which also happens to include competitive pricing!
Given the quality components I selected, I know the prices I paid were very reasonable; even with the poor exchange rate of the Canadian Dollar. Several friends/associates have since ordered their own Puget Systems computers based on the quality, performance and reliability of my customized workstation.

"Packaging was excellent. The build quality was superb and this model is whisper quiet. I got it as a gift for my wife and she could not be happier. "

"Overall, a good laptop if you need a custom config not available through another volume vendor like Dell. I bought the 14" model that does not appear to be available any longer (Too bad). I had to send it back because of a loose CMOS battery but the issue was handled quickly and to my satisfaction. "

"I was very pleased with the assistance I received from people there about the gift I was purchasing...and totally impressed with the ability to view the progress of my purchase.
Thank you!!!

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.