• Address: 2707 West Valley Hwy N Auburn, WA 98001

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

What is this?

"Ok, I am speechless!! Bob has just set my "Lil Beastie" up and already I can see the difference between my store-bought computer and the customized computer we ordered from Puget Systems.

When Bob first told me of his experience with his Beastie, I really thought he was nuts! I mean, who spends that kind of money for a computer, right? But then we ordered mine. And I have to tell you, I am a believer!!! The dedication your staff has to delivering exactly what customers want goes far above anything I've seen before. You are awesome and I will very gladly tell anyone and everyone I speak with to contact you for their next system!

Thank you all and God Bless!
Marcia & Bob Sadler

"Puget Systems is simply outstanding. I purchase all my workstations from them exclusively now. All of my custom machines are built in record time, and you can see the progress online! Shipping and packaging are best in the business. I am the IT manager in a research lab, processing images like MRI and CT, and generating simulations....I need machines with horsepower and beefy video cards! Their support department is Incredibly well educated and prompt. You simply won't believe it until you try them. I had a liquid cooling unit go out on a hard used, 3 year old Puget systems machine, and they diagnosed it with me, overnighted the replacement part, and walked me through on speaker phone doing the swap out. No charge. And they checked back a few days later to make sure all was well, and suggested free software to monitor my processor temperature so that I wouldn't worry! Top notch support.
You won't find Dell or HP doing that.

"Everyone throughout the whole process was extremely responsive, helpful, and professional. The finished product is exactly what I was looking for."

"Order came ahead of expected time. Everything is sound and works very well.

I was happy with the packaging, and the attention to detail - everything installed and instructions included! (As well as details about everything that was done to the computer as it was being built, etc.)

"The people I had contact with were very knowledgeable. They were able to quickly identify my needs, and helped me design a system that was perfect for my business. I would definitely purchase a computer from them again."

"From my first contact to having the system running at home, it was a great experience. They helped me select the right system and kept me informed every step of the way as it was built and delivered."

"very personalized assistance by a caring and knowledgeable person. thank you. nancy"

"The best customer service experience in the computer industry. From pre sale to post sale follow up the communication was prompt, polite, helpful and informative. This is the second custom system I have purchased from Puget System and I will not even look anywhere else in the future. Highly Recommended!"

"No other custom computer company compares. Dude don't get a Dell."

"Computer is fantastic, customer service was exceptional, and it's everything I want in a computer. The only thing is that my 2TB hard drive is not working, and I have to go into the case and see if it got unplugged from the motherboard. If it weren't for that, it'd be a five star rating."

"Outstanding company. Couldn't be happier with my new computer. Exceeded my expectations."

"The customer service and the status during my build was unlike any I've experienced. Puget Systems delivered quickly and with great attention to detail. They also knowledgeably installed linux. I can't see ever needing to build my own computer, or purchase from a big faceless vendor again. Buying from Puget Systems was the best experience I've had buying a PC."

"What a relief to get a machine that doesn't have a lot of bloatware on it.

I really like Puget's customer service. The binder they send with all the information is extremely helpful. I use it to keep additional notes about my computer.

They followed up with a note and a phone call. I haven't had the system very long but so far I'm 100% happy.

"Very good communication. Answers all questions and was willing to help with information that was not even related to their business. "

"My contact was with William George and he helped me select a system that fit my needs. I do home design as a hobby and had chosen a video card that was more than I needed. William contacted the manufacturer of the software and assured me that a lesser video card would do the job. Saved me about $400. Puget also configured the preinstalled software to my wishes. The cost is high but the service was worth the price."

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,882 merchant members.