• Puget Custom Co Puget Custom Computers Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10

What is this?

2015-07-25

"I wanted to take some time before providing this laptop to see how it really stood out, and I have to say, it was worth every penny. Everything about this product and the company so far has been absolutely outstanding.
From the top quality laptop with excellently functioning parts and software that came with it, to the outstanding customer service that was with me from beginning to end and later on in the process of building and using the machine; I have never been more impressed by a company. Every representative has been incredibly helpful and friendly and I have gotten several "checkups" since finishing my transaction including a handwritten personalized letter. I could not possibly express how perfect my experience has been.
Puget Systems sets the bar for quality and customer service, and I could not possibly have done business with a better company."

2015-07-23

"Exceptionally quiet machine. And Puget went to extra effort to arrange that unasked. The quieter video card failed testing and had tobe replaced. "

2015-07-18

"I have bought several gaming computers from Puget over the past ten years. All have been of the best quality. All contacts with Puget personnel has been of the highst quality. I just had my computer up-dated over the past six months and it is working well. For state of the art gaming computers they are the olny company I would go to !"

2015-07-16

"Puget have been great, from initial contact through to after-delivery care!"

2015-07-13

"I was looking for an American-assembled laptop, and a little bit of web surfing brought me to Puget Systems. I was impressed by their website and wide range of customization options. Jeff was more than helpful as he answered (very quickly) all the questions I had about the differences between the Traverse and Traverse Pro lines. We came to the conclusion that the Traverse would suit my needs sufficiently. I really liked the fact that he did not push the more expensive Traverse Pro like representatives from other companies would do.
Puget’s online quoting system is nice and clean with clear labels as to the price consequences of upgrading / downgrading a component. My first reaction was “wow, this is a little pricey,” but after comparing the Traverse to similar configurations from the big companies, I decided there wasn’t a significant enough difference for me not to seek the quality Puget has provided.
As for the system itself, I am very pleased so far – it seems to be a solidly built piece of machinery, and I was able to customize all the hardware. The best part is that there is no crapware to be found, and they offer to install programs such as a web browser and open source office program if you wish (for free). I also appreciated the real-time updates of the status of the system in assembly. I enjoyed checking in on its progress via their website. They list all the benchmark scores on the tests they run. The documentation Puget provides in the shipment with the system is comprehensive.

I would certainly recommend building a system with Puget.

(One more good thing: I stored the configuration for my system in my account on Puget’s website about a month prior to actually purchasing it. The price for the overall configuration dropped about $100 in that month, but this was not initially reflected in the stored quote. The day I purchased the system, I asked Jeff if anything about the system (like parts) had changed in the month – he said there was a price decrease and changed the quote accordingly. Thumbs up for the honesty.)"

2015-07-12

"Excellent service and products."

2015-07-09

"Recently received my second computer from Puget Systems. The product, service, and support is first rate. I'm very happy with the purchase. "

2015-07-08

"Straightforward. System review was good as it caught a problem I missed."

2015-07-05

"After looking around a great deal, I choose a Puget Systems Peak Mini workstation. (My old computer took hours to run an evolutionary algorithm and would shut down frequently from overheating.) Puget‘s high-performance computers and attention to thermal design and liquid cooling put to rest my concern about processing time and overheating.
Puget Systems support was outstanding. Although it was not a hardware issue, Dr. Don Kinghorn lent his expertise in setting up an Intel compiler with a MS IDE, and in getting linked to the Intel MKL. Also, Christopher Crader helped me restore my system after I accidently deleted some drivers. I was kept informed about the status of my order by Daniel Brown who also followed up to see that I was well satisfied. I really appreciate the help of Puget Systems U.S.-based staff who responded quickly and attentively.

2015-07-01

"I can not begin to tell you how happy I am with my new PC. From the very beginning this company proved to be different then some other custom computer building companies out there.

I had a certain build in mind that was a little pricey but I wanted the BEST and was willing to spend the money to get it. I built my computer and emailed the company asking for any more recommendations they could give me. I was emailed a FAST reply asking general questions like what my plans were for the PC..ect. So I decided I would call them instead of emailing back. On the phone the guy was extremely professional and friendly. He actually talked me down on a few things. He said that the plans I had for this computer didn't need all the items I had picked and he saved me $2,000!!!!!! Can you believe that!?? A company talked me OUT of spending my money!! I was a bit shocked! At that point they had my business and my order was placed.

After I was off the phone, I began to feel a bit nervous and had some doubt if I had actually chosen the right company. I will tell you this was the best decision I have ever made when it comes to building a custom gaming PC. They kept me up to date on the whole process and had it completed in 7 DAYS!! That time includes waiting on a graphic card to be specially ordered in!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I received my PC in perfect condition. This computer is so fast, and runs perfectly. I couldn't as for anything better. I AM A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!!! THANK YOU PUGET!

P.S. No one asked me for this review. It is my pleasure to do this after all the HELL I went through with other computer companies who I won't name. If you don't believe my review DO your research!!!! Look them up in the BBB and then compare them to all the other PC builders. You won't go wrong with these guys.

2015-06-30

"Exceptional customer service. First rate finished product. Highly recommended. Not only does Puget Systems know what they are doing, but they are a pleasure to do business with. "

2015-06-30

"Everything about this computer purchase from Puget Systems went unbelievably well. They are a great group of people to deal with and really do put an emphasis on a personal touch. It was fun to follow the build process online. They also produce great products that live up to their billing."

2015-06-29

"Received my new Puget computer today. Unboxed it as per instruction and set it up. the process took only minutes. The unit is totally quiet. Perfect for sequencing and animation, modeling and rendering. This is the best unit I have ever purchased and I have been purchasing computers since 1984.

I can't say how PERFECT this unit is for my high end software. This unit is absolutely the best!
The info and help I received from online support was EXCELLENT. I double checked all info and they (support) saved me a LOT of money. Thank you Puget for making my purchase an easy task!

Shipping by FedEx was on time and my unit was delivered to my door at 7:19 am MST and I live 3 stories up!!

Perfect unit, perfect shipping.

Howard (Sonny) Martin"

2015-06-28

"Beautifully configurated and built machine. "

2015-06-28

"My experience was flawless. The folks I spoke to on the phone where remarkably helpful. The process was really cool. Being able to track the building of my computers (I bought a full desktop system and a laptop), see photos of the testing, and see the overall development was a real bonus. When I got the systems, they were beautiful and worked perfectly. I write a lot of critiques. I call it the way I see it. These folks are on top of their game. Very well done. "

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.