• Puget Custom Co Puget Custom Computers Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10

What is this?

"Tremendous computer builder; they did a great job of working with me to get me the exact configuration I was looking for. Their service was OUTSTANDING!"

"Puget Systems is a great company -- quality components, care in assembly, great customer service. Couldn't be happier.

Richard in Pennsylvania

"great machine - cannot hear "anything" - extremely quiet - just big size - and only two CD/DVD drive slots. highly recommended anyhow."

"Dr. William Henshaw

I have had my custom Puget computer now for 3 weeks and it really zings. Quiet is what I asked for and I got a really fast (thanks to 1TB SSD C: drive), whisper quiet powerhouse for my music recording, mixing and visual presentations! Opening the side panel and seeing all cables neatly routed and secured was a new experience for me from my earlier 5 desktops from major brand sellers.
Everything worked as I requested with plenty of quick, convenient contact from both sales and service departments with people who speak English - what a terrific feeling.

I can't recommend Puget Systems highly enough from the other custom builders I researched on net . They have a highly integrated team that will build the computer you want with the finest brand parts in the business you can ask for and great suggestions if your not sure about compatibility, speed, or most importantly dependability.

My next computer will definitely be built by Puget Systems.

"Honest critique of my selected components was appreciated."

"My computer has just been shipped, the follow up and information I received during the built process is much more than I expected. This computer is my third custom built computer and I never had such service. I even called to have an information about the monitor I would buy elsewhere and received my answer within 15 minutes!

I will write more when I receive the computer and have it up an running

"This is my second custom computer from Puget Systems. The first is now ten years old. While everything but the case, CPU and motherboard has been upgraded or replaced over time the unit is still running well but slow by todays standards.

My new computer is from their Serenity series and it's fantastic. The unit was superbly packed for shipping and started up without problem. It is dead quiet, fast and the inside is the most uncluttered I have ever seen. The information binder that was included has lots of helpful documentation as well as all the software and hardware discs and a set of restore DVDs. While it came at a premium price I expect that, like my first one, it will outlive and outperform a store bought major brand by 2 or 3 times.

If you are looking for a premium product Puget Custom Computers is the place to go.

"Just received my new 'Deluge' system. And I'm as happy as a clam thus far. The build out inside is clean so it's a fun thing to show off in my office. (Love the Green LEDs!) But more importantly, it really is quite. Even when playing Skyrim at fully maxed out settings on a 4K screen, it didn't notice any noise at all. It's nice not to have fans whirring hard as soon as the game just gets interesting. ;-)

I'll have to find newer games to even start to work this machine. That GeForce 980 Ti made Skyrim run super smooth with not a single 'hiccup' on the screen thus far. (note to gamers: I did have to go into the game settings and tell the game to run at 4k resolution. The game didn't upscale automatically.)

Only down side I can think of is that the case did end up being a good bit bigger than I at first imagined it would be. It's not a 'mid-size' case at all, definitely 'full-size', but that's OK, because now I can easily fit a 2nd video card in there in the future without much in the way of heat issues.

Thus far the service has been extraordinary. Very personal service, and pretty much around the clock. I even got a reply once after mid-night as I was trying to decide on what configuration I wanted. It's like the Puget guys never sleep!!

I could have bought a somewhat similar rig (with fancier case options) lots of other places, but only Puget has the lifetime service warranty. (and one year parts warranty.) I tend to use my machines for 5 to 7 years before a full replacement, so I'm looking forward to excellent support should anything go wrong with the system over the years.

Someday, I hope to cram this much power into a smaller case, but for now, I'm very satisfied.

"Fast, quick, painless, and delivered in a timely manner. "

"Quick service as ordered. Great customer service"

"This is my third computer from this company and as always I'm very happy with the quality of their service, as well as the quality of their product! A pleasure to deal with them once again."

"My experience with Puget Systems in Auburn was/is very satisfied.
You were a big help getting my local Wi-Fi connections straightened out.

"Pre-sales support was extremely helpful refining my configuration. Post-sales support called to make sure my machine was delivered and running fine. It was, it is, I am very pleased, and thank you.

dk

"Staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Called us to make sure all was good. Computer is magnificent Fast, quiet and looks great. The computer and Puget are exactly what we were looking for to fulfill our computer needs. "

"Fantastic. Couldnt be happier paying a premium price for a more than premium product. Actually could not be happier. Customer service was so helpful and so quick to respond. The fact that they list who is making the computer and what they are doing. "

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.