• Address: 2707 West Valley Hwy N Auburn, WA 98001

Product & services pricing Rating 6.10/10 6.10/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10

What is this?

"Very good customer service, very fast delivery speed, it is also very easy to use, better than imagined."

"This is my third build (I think) with Puget, replacing my last build with them after 5 years. (My old system is actually still performing well, but I decided to upgrade because the HD warranty is ending and the graphics card fan was getting noisier. I could've just replaced the graphics card/fan but, time to upgrade anyway.)

So, Jeff and I telcon'd on what my needs were. He made suggestions based on what was best for my situation - there was no upselling, no pushing this and that, and I felt comfortable and confident I would be getting the best system for my needs and wants, like I always have in the past.

From time to order to arrival at my doorstep was very speedy - about a week! - it actually arrived sooner than I was expecting, which was about 3 weeks ago - I just now set it up this weekend.

With setup, OS/software installation, systems configs and everything else completed, all I can say is Yeah! - this Beast is soo fast and soo quiet - it just amazes me and I'm loving it. My apps seems to snap open, and no time at all goes by when booting up. Incredible :)

Thank you so much, Jeff and Brett and Jon and Josh, for again exceeding my expectations. It's really nice to have such great personal service (they even made a video of my PC mid-build). They kept me informed everything step of the way. If I have questions or need tech help, I can call and get a really helpful person on the other end, who's really doing his or her best to help me (thanks, Josh). Jon really wanted to make sure I was happy and he did by going over and above.

Puget is a great American company and I highly recommend them for your computer needs. Service and quality doesn't get better than this.

"I am extremely pleased with my experience with Puget Systems. I was able to get very quick answers to my questions. I received the laptop customized just the way I wanted it... without a any bloat ware. The laptop screen is vivid (I chose the gloss option). The laptop came with a notebook of information along with the drivers I might need in the future. Yes, I would definitely buy another computer from Puget Systems."

"This is the third Puget Computer our family has purchased. We are sure this is the Very Best computer EVER and the Customer Service is outstanding. "

"Great experience! I built a custom system on their site, but it was coming in a bit more expensive than I wanted. Their system review suggested a few small changes that brought the rig within my desired budget. I've also never dealt with a company that provides such a complete experience. From the status updates as they were building, testing and shipping the rig, to the amount of personalized documentation included. I am definitely recommending Puget to friends for future computer purchases."

"Excellent customer service for years. I bought the computer about 3 years ago, with a one-year warranty. Within that year, I had to replace the SSD and one of the two video cards. Still, some hardware glitches persisted--not due to Puget's error--and they continued replacing some items, including shipping back to their place. In the end, they just upgraded me to a better video card that did better than the two original ones together--more reliable and slightly faster--at no cost. Since then, a few things have come up, and they have been good about sending sound advice and solving some issues with Windows 7 Ult. When given a choice between making an extra buck or doing the right thing for the customer, they choose the customer first. You pay more for Puget to build a good system, but the support you buy with it makes it definitely worthwhile."

"I found out about Puget Systems about 10 years ago, when I first started looking for a particular kind of computer system. Until then I had always worked with local companies to configure and build my computers -- trying to support local businesses. To make a long story short my latest locally built PC was a big disappointment.
In 2010, about 5-6 years after I started following their service (website), I configured (with assistance/advice from Jeff) my first Puget Systems Workstation. Since then I have configured and purchased two additional PCs from them. With the exception of one problem, which ended up being due to the unusual failure of a Kingston Ram chip, my Puget Systems computers have been flawless machines. To say that I am pleased or impressed with Puget Systems is an understatement. They offer a remarkable, generous, personalized service, which also happens to include competitive pricing!
Given the quality components I selected, I know the prices I paid were very reasonable; even with the poor exchange rate of the Canadian Dollar. Several friends/associates have since ordered their own Puget Systems computers based on the quality, performance and reliability of my customized workstation.

"Packaging was excellent. The build quality was superb and this model is whisper quiet. I got it as a gift for my wife and she could not be happier. "

"Overall, a good laptop if you need a custom config not available through another volume vendor like Dell. I bought the 14" model that does not appear to be available any longer (Too bad). I had to send it back because of a loose CMOS battery but the issue was handled quickly and to my satisfaction. "

"I was very pleased with the assistance I received from people there about the gift I was purchasing...and totally impressed with the ability to view the progress of my purchase.
Thank you!!!

"Puget Systems did an excellent job with every step of my order from discussing the various options (Jeff) to the delivery of the system and all the folks that constructed the machine.
I ordered two machines and both machines came out of the box quickly and were easy to get operational quickly. The machines are amazingly quiet (can't hear them at all) and very fast.
The folks at Puget Systems are very inclusive in the building process and through their web site you can see the status at each stage in the construction, and who is working on the machine.
In particular, I liked the video they sent to show the machine at the end of the process and before shipping.
A great experience dealing with high quality and professional people. So different than buying a machine from the big houses - HP, Dell, Lenovo, etc.
And most important of all, the machine is just magic - a real jewel.

"Absolutely awesome experience!"

"Very useful suggestions for configuring my laptop that balanced cost and performance. Delivered on time and operating without issue. Good follow up to ensure our satisfaction. I would order future laptops from Puget."

"After looking at the name brand laptops available, I decided on a Puget Systems laptop as it had the latest and greatest options available. I needed a sound and sturdy laptop for business and this things delivers as promised. Lightening quick and no issues to date! I'm please with my purchase and would definitely order another one from them in the future."

"Great service and thoughtful staff"

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,898 merchant members.