• Puget Custom Co Puget Custom Computers Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10

What is this?

"What of the biggest advantages of buying a computer from Puget Computer is that if you have a problem, you can call them and talk to an expert who will solve the problem - taking over control of your computer to do so, if necessary. There is no charge for this service."

"Excellent service and products! "

"Excellent tech support, for my Echo 1 desktop purchased last year, and Echo 3 desktop purchased this year."

"Great service, walked me thru the migration of data from an existing computer and called a few days after the new computer arrived to go over any problems. Great experience and I have found a new company who puts customers first, Puget Systems. "

"Very professional team. Helped me get my dream computer. Delivery was on time and with excellent instructions and packing. No fuss, worked as described right out of the box."

"These folks will configure a computer to your needs and wants that fits your budget. They will tell when NOT to spend more if it won't give you the bang for the buck.

Their support is awesome - quick and accurate.

Don't buy anywhere else!

"Received excellent follow up and follow through from Richard Falk. "

"My laptop motherboard failed. Puget Custom Computers diagnosed the old computer and transferred the files to the new computer at no charge. They are very helpful people."

"Very fast delivery. Was great to be able to see the updates on the build process as the order was being completed. Would definitely purchase again from Puget and recommend them to friends / colleagues."

"All my dealings with the individuals at Puget were outstanding. I would recommend them and use them again. Shipping was prompt, quality was excellent, and service was beyond my expectations."

" I have had my computer system now for over six months. The machine has worked without a flaw.
I waited until now to send my review as I wanted to make certain the system endured with time.
Puget has been top notch from sales with Daniel and Brett to my six month complimentary support check-up with Micah. I have not required a service call to the company since I purchased the machine. On several occasions they have called me or sent me an email to make certain my computer was working properly.
I use my computer primarily for photography and have Photoshop 6 installed. I use a Nikon D800 (36 megapixel) camera. I shoot raw files. I often shoot panoramas with 5-6 images taken for merging. I also frequently shoot HDR images and need to combine 3 to 5 raw files with different exposure settings into a single image. These very large files can be rapidly combined into a single image with this desktop computer.
I f you are looking for one of the best desktop computers available, then choose Puget Systems to help you make your selection. Although there may be less expensive computer systems available, few can match the quality of the product I purchased for what I thought was a fair price.

"Over the years I've purchased more than 2500 PC's for my businesses and a few for my personal use.

I've used many suppliers and so far I like Puget the best. I can get what I want the way I want it, and it works. Every part they offer is tested and known. Every PC I've bought works the way they said it would for performance, noise and function.

The other thing I like is the support. I never have a problem talking to someone who actually works at the company and knows the machines they build. I can't say they've solved every problem I've had, but they tried and they were there. Call a few of the other PC vendors if you truly want to understand my service comment.

All this stuff counts. And it's getting harder to find.

"We are very satisfied with our new laptop from Puget System. The service there is GREAT. I look forward to talking to them when I need help with my desk top or laptop. The people there are the best you will find anywhere period."

"Puget customer service was always immediate and thorough. They were very professional and a pleasure to work with.

"These guys have a knowledge base and relationship with computer component manufacturers, an information system, and a production process that makes buying a custom computer a real pleasure.

Make sure you have one of their people walk you through their configuration tool - the best part is going back through it and drilling down through all of theirs and manufacturers information about each component.

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.