Stores > Puget Custom Computers

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10

2016-11-28

Kick **** Build Quality & Service

"After I got my computer unboxed and plugged everything in, I fired it up and then ...raid system failure ...display system failure. Lol. Im sure after the Fedex guys drop kicked the box around a few times, it needed a little love. So I called up customer support and Christopher walked me through what I needed to do. Now, for those of you without a sense of humor, that was kind of a joke. **** happens, but what is awesome is that when I called, Christopher got it handled in about 10 minutes.

The build quality on this machine is top shelf. When Christopher had me remove the panels to figure out what the problem was, I was immediately struck by how perfectly organized all of the cables were. Amazing. I built hundreds of computers and several dozen servers back in the early 2000s in my first job after graduating from college and if youve ever done a system build, you will immediately recognize the quality of the assembly that these guys do. Every computer I ever built was a super clean assembly, but I bow down to these guys. To be honest I will never buy a computer anywhere else ever again.

From beginning to end these guys are the best. Jeff took the time to explain things in great detail during the sales process and once I submitted payment for the order, I mean like clockwork, I logged in to see the progress that was being made every day. After they got it all put together and ran the tests they sent pics of the heat signature that this thing put off during idle and heavy loads.

The packaging that it came delivered in was as good as you can imagine. The main box with the computer was packed perfectly and then they packed THAT inside an even bigger and more padded box.

Ok, so I think the most important thing about Puget is the level of expertise that they bring on the system configurations. From beginning to end these guys are professionals.

The end.

This review was modified by tommyidaho on November 28 2016 08:57:04 PM

2016-11-16

My hat's off to Puget Custom Computers

"I bought a Puget Serenity Pro desktop recently, and it is probably the most satisfactory transaction I have ever had. The computer arrived promptly. It was everything I wanted, even better! Interaction with the Puget staff, both pre-purchase and post-purchase, was a joy. They answered all my dumb questions with spot-on-accurate answers and with cordial good humor. I recommend Puget highly.

This review was modified by OliverLeBlanc on November 16 2016 02:01:10 PM

2016-11-15

Amazing company

" I am so amazed by this company. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted and I was able to talk to someone who guided me in the exact computer that I needed. Then after I ordered it, their web site kept me updated to exactly what they were doing during the building stages, and through it all. It didn't take more than just a few business days to have the computer built. Then when they shipped it, it arrived in just 24 hrs. It was tightly package, and had no damage. It is sharp looking and works amazing. I am so excited to get to know my new system. I just got it today in the mail, and it is put together here in america. Thank you to Puget Custom Computers! "

2016-11-05

Puget Systems Serenety Desktop Review

"Highly, Highly Recommended. This desktop was custom built for use with AutoCAD LT, and it is wicked fast. The video card supports up to four 4K monitors and the image quality is the best I have ever seen.

I was kept fully informed during the build process and was provided with an information booklet with all of the information for the hardware, OS, and software that came with the PC. Questions I sent to their staff were answered promptly and accurately.

Packaging was extremely robust and everything arrived in perfect condition.

These folks are top notch in every way and I look forward to purchasing additional products from them in the future.

This review was modified by kirkbenton on November 05 2016 04:08:29 PM

2016-10-29

"I'm extremely pleased with the computer that Puget Systems helped spec out for me. It is exactly what I was looking for to work efficiently with Lightroom. I was equally pleased with the whole customer service experience. I've recommended them to several people."

2016-10-29

Big Ticket Item

"Cockpit error - need more user messages on the screen on how an order is acknowledged"

This review was modified by cotty-70354 on October 29 2016 02:42:56 PM

2016-10-28

Made the Jump to PC!

"Having been a mac user for most of my life I can't believe that I am making the switch to PC for my editing and design business. The nice folks at Puget Systems made sure that I was thoroughly informed on what I was getting into and helped me pick out the parts to maximize efficiency on my new edit station.

I am spending slightly more than I was planning on but I feel very good about my purchase knowing I have the support and customer service that comes with this purchase.

I can't wait to get me new rig!

2016-10-27

Mr. Ed

"So far, this has been a great experience. Cannot wait to get my new machine up and running."

2016-10-26

"Got what I wanted, all questions were answered."

Beautiful machine

"My Obsidian computer arrived promptly as promised (12 days) and loaded up easily with my applications. It's the quietist and fastest desktop I've ever used. This is a state of the art machine I'm telling all my friends to consider. The staff was very helpful assisting me to configure a system that will meet my needs."

2016-10-26

"Wilson was helpful. When my sales call went unanswered because they were busy, Christian picked up from another department. Lots of configuration support without pressure to buy. You can tell they care about service."

2016-10-26

"Wilson was the same agent who sold me my current computer in December 2008. It has been a great computer all these years. When a bad virus got it and I looked at my paperwork I realized how old it was. Time for a new one. Wilson helped me again and I am very pleased to place the new order with him. Please hurry the new order - the old computer is not currently working.... Thanks for building quality computers and providing quality service."

2016-10-24

Best System Ever!

"I have owned several PC's over the years and this is by far the best one. It is lightning fast and has everything I could want with nothing I don't need.

The entire process with Puget was very smooth. The staff was great from designing the system through delivery. I was particularly impressed with the ability to go online and see the status of my system through all of the stages from the build through the testing (which was very thorough) up to its appearance on the shipping dock.

Great job Puget!!

2016-10-19

"You guys are awesome in every way. Jeff Stubbers gave me a lot of excellent feedback on my configuration very quickly. Always a delight shopping with Puget."

2016-10-19

"You're the best computer vendors we have ever used."

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.