• Puget Custom Co Puget Custom Computers Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10

What is this?

"Best custom computer experience!"

"Great service, computer runs great. Very pleased overall."

"I ordered the Puget Genesis II system recently and I am amazed at it's power, quiet running and very low operating temperature. This system is exactly what I was looking for to handle 4k editing workflows with color correction/grading, temp VFX and audio mixing thrown in. The staff has gone above and beyond during the ordering and build process and the PC arrived with a thorough manual with troubleshooting advice for common issues that may arise and includes all of the installation DVD's for everything the system came installed with (for both hardware and software) in case I ever need to reinstall everything. I'm very impressed with Puget and I recommend them to everyone I know that works in post."

"I bought 3 identical PC's from Puget and was very pleased that the hardware and software configuration was exactly the same across all 3 systems. Everything was excellent quality and was put together well. As they advertise, all spare parts, software discs and manuals were included, there was no crapware installed, and the shipping boxes were high quality and properly packed. I'm very happy with this purchase."

"Awesome. Great every step of the way."

"The people at Puget Systems were great, They even called to see that it all worked as expected and were easy to talk to and understand. "

"The whole process from start to finish was comfortable. They answered all my questions and when I was undecided between two options, I was supplied with full details on those items and suggestion based on the profile I gave them on how I would be using the computer.
It’s been a week since I received my computer and I’m very satisfied.

"Just bought my second gaming PC from Puget Systems. I have to say everything about the entire process is handled professionally. They really seem to be focused on building reliable systems and customer satisfaction. I highly recommend them!"

"I recently purchased a custom laptop from Puget and the process was amazing! The personal attention from the people here was second to none. The computer arrived on time and in perfect condition. The support information packet was something I "geek'd" over before booting up my system. This laptop can handle the same task as my custom PC but is portable. My company logo was even etched into the top of the case. Great job guys!"

"As long as Puget Systems strives to satisfy customers the way they have been I will keep coming back to them. I remain well pleased and very satisfied."

"Totally satisfied. Nothing more to say. But I'll say a bit more anyway...

I bought my first Puget Systems PC over 5 years ago. It was going to be located in a very central area in my house, so sound and heat control was important. It was even more quiet and cool than I'd hoped for.

I'm also a gamer so I wanted tip-top performance. Well, let me say it this way...I just had a video car failure. Even though it was a pretty easy fix, it was the motivation I needed to get a new PC. My son had been lobbying for one for himself. I gave him the 'old' Puget PC, with a replacement (identical) graphics card. He's even more of a hard-core gamer than I am and is thrilled. It's still running all current games at high resolutions and high frame rates. My new PC is off the charts and even quieter and cooler than before.

Beyond the technical side, support is wonderful. Responsive and technically sound. I asked for multiple configurations before deciding on my order, so many I figured I was wearing out my welcome. But the new configurations just kept coming with friendly, responsive exchanges.

Can you tell I'm happy with my PC? Errr...my PCs?

"The build was quick and I was quickly contacted to verify if things were going well. Then they researched a question I had and spent time on the phone with me to pass along the information. My laptop is quick, quite and has a look of total class.
Great Service Period.

"This is probably one of the best computers I've ever had. I've only had a short time but I am very sad. This is probably one of the best computers I've ever had. I've only had it a short time but I am very sad to hear. I highly recommend Puget Sound times to anybody that is looking for a good computer."

I have really liked my experience with this Puget Systems. The main thing that drew me to this organization was their attention to the quality of their computers. They do not try to sell cheap computers that later fail. This initial impression was validated in every experience that I had with them.

After I customized the computer that I wanted (for my wife), they gave me feedback on the choices that I had made. In many ways, I am knowledgeable about computers but they helped me choosing the best components in a couple of areas where my knowledge fell short. They then gave me a free upgrade of the SSD drive and explained why it was better. I have since seen very positive reviews about this drive (Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA 6Gb/s 2.5inch SSD).

Before they shipped the computer to me they put the system through a series of grueling benchmark tests. One might think that all computer makers would do such a thing but I know that this is not always true. When a very well known computer supplier built a computer for a colleague at work, such tests would have revealed that her computer would overheat if the computer was under CPU stress for more than a couple of minutes. She was a developer so this made her computer unusable.

Puget systems also tracked and helped with the order after it was delivered and they were very helpful. I had some later interactions with them over another computer that I was thinking of buying and I received very helpful advice. Their attention to the quality of their components means that you can trust their recommendations.

I have had several laptops - some of better quality than others. Unfortunately, all too often, such laptops are not made very well and develop problems. I have seen motherboards and disk drives that fail too soon, laptops that are so flimsy that they don't inspire confidence and monitors die young. I don't have time for this. I would much rather pay a little extra money and get a system that is well put together than save a little and have a bad experience. So I have been very happy with Puget Systems attention to quality and their friendly and helpful service.

I will definitely be back when I get my next computer.

"Great computer, fast service. Well packaged. "

Share Puget Custom Computers's store rating

Puget Custom Computers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Puget Custom Computers is a merchant member
Puget Custom Computers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.