Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Impossible to contact Public Storage. They are unable to process an online check payment, and then charge you late fees.."

modified review This review was modified by Lucky02 on April 18 2014 11:43:51 AM

"Public Storage has a flawed business model. They get you in with the online rate and then raise the rate once you are in. The issue I have is they don't raise the door rate, so new clients continue to receive the lower rate while you get uncharged. It's a classic BATE AND SWITCH. I called the regional manager who said "we leave the online rate the same to catch more clients." He found nothing ethically wrong with the model. It's wrong. I will never do business with them again. "

modified review This review was modified by chapmanmail on February 23 2014 12:46:11 PM

"Dear Public Storage Support,

I am not happy with your contract. My rates have went up $15.00 a month over what I initially agreed upon, in addition, having to pay for insurance is ridiculous. Mark my words, I will not recommend your company to anyone, I will encourage negative feedback and as soon as I am able, within the next couple of month(ya got me, congratulations) I will move my storage to another company/facility while keeping my eyes open for small print on a contract that indicates you can increase rates at anytime.

".Rebecca P.M.was very helpful and attentive explained procedure and showing me around facility an storage unit"

modified review This review was modified by FreddiePerdue on September 29 2013 10:40:08 AM

"If you plan on doing business with Public Storage, there are a few things you should be aware of:

1. Public Storage does not reply to customer service requests through their website.
2. Public Storage is impossible to get in contact with by phone.
3. Public Storage will randomly raise the cost of your rent.

Public Storage is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Public Storage is not a merchant member
Public Storage does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!