Stores > Public Storage

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-04-30

Best service in Spring Hill Fl.

"Haley and Jeremy were great about helping and explaining everything I needed to know. They disclosed all charges and fee's , and made me feel comfortable about the whole process. Jeremy reserved a unit and held it for me till i could get there the next day. THANK YOU HALEY AND JEREMY, GREAT SERVICE"

This review was modified by Daddydrifter on April 30 2016 07:56:41 AM

2016-03-22

Did not honor reservations! Avoid this company!

"I made a reservation, and got manager confirmation of my time with no further explanation to pay for the storage ahead of time. When I showed up with a truck full of items they told my storage unit (5x5) was not available and wanted me to select a higher paying one. Then they ended up transferring me to another facility who wanted to triple the amount of costs for the same unit. And no one made an effort to get a manager or honor my original reservation. I will TELL EVERYONE TO BE OF BAIT AND SWITCH ADVERTISING OF THIS COMPANY. NEVER EVER WILL USE THEM AGAIN. The staff was of no help."

This review was modified by rose61 on March 22 2016 05:42:38 PM

2016-03-10

RUN FROM PUBLIC STORAGE AND THERE SCAM'S!!! READ ALL ONLINE REVIEWS AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF!!!!

"DO NOT USE PUBLIC STORAGE!!! ITS A SCAM AND THEY RIP YOU OFF.
Here is the scam... You call them about the every 6 months rate increase and when they string you along they slap you with a late fee, I had called the corporate over "20" times (Documented) and left Loraine the district manager "8" voice mails (and counting) also documented, if you miss the one and only return call they will never return the rest of your calls in turn causing you to pay the ridicules 45 dollar late fee! So hears the real deal, a couple years ago they lost the right to park vehicles on the sight so the have in turn pushed the loss of revenue on the there customers. Not to mention the customer service on site is horrendous!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!! READ ALL THE INTERNET POST ABOUT PUBLIC STORAGE AND ALL THE LAW SUITS AGAINST THEM... SEE FOR YOURSELF.

2016-02-05

"Thank you very much for the help and the great conversation while my boyfriend and I were there. Jessa you were right about the sour patch kids. Lol. Had a great experience."

This review was modified by dcorcoran23 on February 05 2016 11:23:00 AM

2016-01-22

Breanna is a Sweatheart

"I have been concerned about moving and selling my current house. I'm in a time crunch so I decided to go to Public storage to get some of my stuff out of the house and out of the way. Breanna was the friendliest, thoughtful and kind person I have met there. SHe took the time to walk me through. SHe asked how many rooms, how much furniture, did I need boxes, and recommended certain sizes and types. I was just going to grab a bunch and go, but she helped me not to be too impulsive and to really think about taking good care of my items.
She is the best!!!

This review was modified by MRSJAY62 on January 22 2016 08:13:21 AM

2016-01-19

AWSOME CUSTOMER SERVICES

"I was in a jam with a truck full of belongings that was supposed to be headed to Georgia the plans for Georgia fell back so I had nowhere to put my stuff I came into a local public storage in Brooklyn New York property number 08110 and the lovely ladies Katrina and Keyonna help me with my storage needs kudos to public storage and their employees"

2015-11-25

"2555 E Kemper Rd

Rudest people there are. I don't like giving bad reviews, but this place was just plain rude to a paying customer. A man named Charles was working and he doesn't like younger people at all and I'm in my 20's.

I pulled in the to parking lot at 5:45pm. Traffic was really bad or I would've been there a lot earlier. I walk up to the door and it's already locked. It says right on the door that they close at 6pm! I knock on the door and he answers with not a hello or any thing nice to say. He says, "What do you want?". I told him that I registered online for everything and just need to pay. He said that it would take 10 mins to set me up and that he was going to leave right at 6pm if I was set up or not. He then proceeded to make fun of younger people because they can't call back when someone calls. The thing is that I called him back after I got off of work to let him know I was on my way, but he wouldn't answer himself.

After all of that hassle and being put down by someone that doesn't even know me, I'm never going to do business with them again. I'm a paying customer. I don't care how much you hate young people or maybe just me, but I still should be treated with the same respect that I treated him with

This review was modified by andrew.007 on November 25 2015 06:05:27 AM

2015-11-22

"Horrible, unpleasant, belittling, filthy, credit card number thieves!! Very unsecured location with homeless living within the property. Monthly rent increases every 6 months, but yet online quoted prices go down! Free month not worth the hassle or frustrations! Front office ladies (Monique and Meishawn) need CUSTOMER service training and/or classes! Simple trash cans scattered throughout the property would benefit cleanliness of area! "

2015-10-31

"I would stay clear of this company! " I don't give a damn what your lease says, what I say goes!" That is what the employee said to me when I had someone trying to meet me at my unit.
They are an awful company and I will NEVER do business with them again. I was locked out of my fully paid unit today and I'm being evicted. No gate access due to asking the employee to see a copy of my lease. The police were called on me and even the cop laughed about how out of line the situation was
Unprofessional company it is not worth it!

2015-10-25

"Kent Avenue, Catonsville, MD - Keith is wonderful. I had a problem with the door on my unit and Keith went out of his way to help me get it open. He is friendly, polite and quick to help. He is a true asset to the company. Thank you."

2015-10-23

"I had my items stored at Public Storage in Louisville KY. I was out of the country for several days. I was unable to make my payment on the first. When I arrived back to the states I called them and told them my situation and that I would be paying my bill now. They had already cut my brand new lock and put their on it. At no time did anyone ever tell me that they cut your lock and put their lock on it. I have had other storage locations double lock my unit but never cut my lock. They were very rude when I went to ask them to remove their lock so I could get my stuff out. I have not been treated so rudely by any business before."

2015-10-20

"Hate these people. Raised my rates 58% in 18 months. Terrible customer service. They make it abundantly clear that they could care less. They have your stuff, they'll do what they like, charge what they like and don't give a damn. Got to move anywhere else. Don't want these people to have my money. "

2015-10-11

"*****DONT**Do**IT**DONT **LEAVE *ANYTHING*OF*VALUE*AT**PUBLIC STORAGE !!!!
**THEY WILL TREAT IT LIKE ITS THEIRS, ** BECAUSE THEY WILL GO THROUGH YOUR THINGS AND **STEAL THEM FROM YOU,***REMEMBER, IF YOU PUT YOUR VALUBLES AT **PUBLIC STORAGE, THEIFS, "" JUST REMEMBER YOU WERE WARNED, **DONT DO IT, !!!!, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR THINGS, **investigators, need to set them up, at many locations across the u.s.,
*†** NOW REMEMBER, YOU WERE WARNED, ( I was ill, in 3- hospitals, over 11 months, fighting to live, from bad surgery, I lost my home, a church helped me put my things, ( most important) in ( public storage) ( don't use their locks) they can break in and steal your things, I called the police but I had no proff they control the cameras, ** JUST PLEASE, DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID, **STAY AWAY FROM ** PUBLIC STORAGE !!!!

2015-10-07

"Julia at public storage at
1901S. SEPULVEDA BLVD WAS ABSOLUTELY GREAT TODAY. SHE GOT US IN AND OUT WITH A GREAT UNIT AT THE WONDERFUL DOLLAR SPECIAL RATE...

2015-10-06

"I rented a unit at public storage 22330 I45 north spring TX.
My unit was broke into, the staff is rude & when I moved out even tho they had several weeks notice they still refuse to refund my money that I had payed in advance.
This property gets broke into ALOT so I heard from Lots of other people there. I Will NEVER use them again. And I have used Lots of storages all over this state. Never again at public storage

This review was modified by cathychesnut on October 06 2015 03:14:04 PM

Share Public Storage's store rating

Public Storage is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Public Storage is not a merchant member
Public Storage does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!