• Public Storage

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

"I had the pleasure of dealing with Meredith from 47 Broadhallow Rd. Farmingdale, NY not only did she help me but she was so nice and always smiling and so was Gabby. I was very happy with the service. Would tell all my friends to go there if need be. Location # 21409"

"Excellent Service. Our customer service rep. Devon was awesome, very intelligent also. Thanks so so much. Pleasure doing business."

This review was modified by Nads1974 on June 27 2015 03:22:32 PM

"Today I was greeted by Miss. Tequilla she was very polite and professional. I signed a lease agreement today 6/27/15 at store #08303"

This review was modified by valura on June 27 2015 09:44:39 AM

"Jennifer was very nice... "

This review was modified by Cassielp2005 on June 25 2015 05:30:19 PM

"my wife and I helped move Denise Wright into this unit on the 2nd floor, Thad the manager was great at helping us get the right unit at the best price. helped us to decide on climate or non climate control, on the size we needed, and even helped us with the right packing and boxes needed. We found the place clean, well run , and very efficient. will definitely rent there again"

"Darcy is the best @ public storage on grove way. Its been 20 uears since ive had to have a storage unit. The past 9 months have been trying but to know my things are safe n sound is PRICELESS. THANX DARCY!!!"

"Tisha @ 24335 was my service representative. She went over and beyond to meet my needs and save money today. The site was clean n easy access to the storage. Thanks Tish...."

This review was modified by Dalce on June 30 2015 04:50:57 PM

"Good service to me and my best friend Esteban the guy give a good service he name is Mason Thank you

This review was modified by spinellikevin on June 22 2015 01:23:59 PM

"Dominique is an excellent service representative when it comes to finding the correct public storage unit. She's is very compassionate in her service to the public. She make you feel comfortable in your unit decision. It is a honor and a privilege to have Dominique as my service representative. Also the Public Storage in Oak Lawn is nice and clean. Each of the units that Dominique showed me was also clean. Thank you Dominique.
Ms. J.House-Harris

"A great manager at public storage Leah very helpful, upper management could take some lessons from a person like her unfortunately upper management is not as customer friendly as this manager at the Hall Rd storage facility in Clinton Twp. Mi. "

This review was modified by AEDAGU on June 20 2015 12:45:45 PM

"Worst experience of my life purchased it online at Silver Street public storage in Elgin Curtis the district manager Angela Paula made so many mistakes they won't give me a refund have a news the facility even one day their mistake my problem never again public storage I will they won't give me a refund have a news the facility even one day their mistake my problem never again public storage pay double before using them again"

This review was modified by Garrett_hibbler on June 18 2015 11:01:44 PM

"Love Edith in Maitland; however after shopping for best rate for 2 units, we moved in and already received a rent increase of $29 for one unit that we have been in for 6 months. Customer service reply to my request of options available was to VACATE. Nice."

This review was modified by BRobinsonn on June 18 2015 05:48:00 AM

"Great Place, we have had our unit for years and count on them for safety. Mountlake Terrace Public Storage"

"Mira at location 25558 was awesome! She was very helpful and had the best customer service!! I would definitely recommend coming to this location just to get helped by Mira and Calicee they were both sweet and outgoing gals. Keep up the good job ladies :) :) :)"

This review was modified by Twillsun on June 14 2015 08:46:23 AM

"Annie @ 25725 went over and Beyond in helping me. Annie made me feel live family and Took me through the renting process with very little confusion. Annie walked me to several units to look at and was very patient explained all the details and yet at the same time was extremely friendly. She is a wonderful asset to your team give her a big Bravo Zulu
Will K.

Share Public Storage's store rating

Public Storage is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Public Storage is not a merchant member
Public Storage does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!