Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"Hi, I'm John , and to whom this may concern. I'm writing a review from my experience with Public Storage in Dolton, Illinois. Public Storage at this location is everything I expected, they are always open on time and returning from lunch, The lot is well organized and every clean, my storage unit accommodate all my needs, also the price I pay, and the security I receive are very good"

modified review This review was modified by John.Craig on January 29 2015 09:55:00 PM

"East Hartford Public Storage made my first storage experience a most pleasurable one. Tova in Customer Service is Excellent she was there the whole step of the way from the moment i reserved my unit to the day i moved into it. She alway makes herself available for any questions i may have. I strongly recommend them. It's just a very pleasant and very professional place of business. Thanks Public Storage for making me feel so comfortable in my transition. Thanks Tova......"

modified review This review was modified by MelaniaDanica on January 26 2015 06:53:07 PM

"The 1800-688-8057 number for Public Storage provides rude customer service! I called and offered to give my Public Storage account number for reference to inquire about my storage and the CSR asked me for my Drivers ID#. I did not have it handy and asked him to give me a moment to get it and he rudely said, "I can't wait forever..""

"It was so easy n very quick. Randi was very helpful and informative. Definitely appreciate the help."

modified review This review was modified by lynn0575 on January 10 2015 03:13:37 PM

"I am very Happy with my unit. It is always clean in and around my unit. No problems with where I am at.I think sometimes go out of they way to make people happy. They are toy notch. "

"This was a Horrible experience. I never moved in because the code would not work. It was before closing and it was pitch black and not in a great part of town. I could not get a refund. I went to Uhaul storage and they have been nothing but perfect. Did not make me pay for insurance. Public storage charges a min of $11 a month on top of rental. I have my own insurance and didn't want theirs but was not given a choice. I could not refund or move to another location. Never will I use this company again!"

modified review This review was modified by dmholley on December 12 2014 01:35:40 PM

"Public Storage @6014 NW loop 410, SanAntoino TX 78238,
Cloudia who works there, is very good at her job, I was very inpress and happy, how she help my wife and I, I moved from WA to TX and left my thing there for two months, had no worries,

"Judith at PublicStorage Inc. on Creedmoor Road in Raleigh, n.c. gave me exemplary service this month(December,2014) I choose this particular storage facility because it was near my home and I needed to be in and out frequently. Judith worked with me diligently to get me going on the rental. I am in the throes of closing my office after 40 plus years. Judith was diligent helpful and on the spot with answers and suggestions. Everette Noland Tenant"

modified review This review was modified by johnnolandjr on December 11 2014 12:26:26 PM

"I would like to thank Omar for a great experience. He is very professional and a great manager for your company. I would recommend his location to all my friends."

"This is the only place I would put my thing. I thank you public storage keep up the good work. The lady that help me was really nice thanks "

"Amanda was amazingly friendly, accommodating, courteous, and professional. "

modified review This review was modified by Sparkybomb on November 14 2014 02:52:34 PM

"I was online reserving the wrong kind of unit and Rachel called me. I was happy she did . She helped me get the right unit for the best price. She was so pleasant that it made me feel good about the big move that I am making.
This is a big move for me and I know I can feel good that this part will come out just fine. Thank you Rachel

Public Storage User

"I rented at Public Storage back in December at $99 totalplus the insurance and the insurance does not cover anything in my storage, and in July (of course the hottest time) too hot to move out , they raised the rental to $117 I rented at Thousand Oaks and I 35 it is not even controlled temperature. Looking for another location now I cannot wait to move out. "

"Impossible to contact Public Storage. They are unable to process an online check payment, and then charge you late fees.."

modified review This review was modified by Lucky02 on April 18 2014 11:43:51 AM

"Public Storage has a flawed business model. They get you in with the online rate and then raise the rate once you are in. The issue I have is they don't raise the door rate, so new clients continue to receive the lower rate while you get uncharged. It's a classic BATE AND SWITCH. I called the regional manager who said "we leave the online rate the same to catch more clients." He found nothing ethically wrong with the model. It's wrong. I will never do business with them again. "

modified review This review was modified by chapmanmail on February 23 2014 12:46:11 PM

Public Storage is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Public Storage is not a merchant member
Public Storage does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!