• Public Storage

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.25/10 4.25/10

2015-07-28

"I was impressed with the excellent service of your representative, Anthony, at the storage property, 25870, in Olympia, WA. He was filling in for the regular rep and went out of his way in getting my unit set up for me. He was professional, friendly and very helpful. I like to work with a company that has great employees that enjoy their work. I will recommend Public Storage to my family and friends. Thanks, Sandy Hensley "

This review was modified by oldlady40 on July 28 2015 04:04:18 PM

2015-07-24

"On 07/23/15, I visited this Public Storage site fo the purpose of purchasing packing materials. Tori was very helpful with advice about the various packing material for purchase. She was friendly and efficient. The business office was clean and neat."

2015-07-18

"Just wanted to say thank you to the employee at public storage on E WT Harris today on 07/18/5 I came into the office to price some units and she help me decide on what size unit I would need...before leaving she asked me would I do a favor for her,I said yes what is it she then asked me to give her a review so I said why not she's a good helper and she was very nice to me...thanks jasmine see you soon. "

2015-07-16

" I went in to pay on my unit at 10811 Pineville Road, Pineville, NC and I met Kaylah Plumey. She was helpful, pleasant and professional. These are the reasons I have been storing my property at this facility for the last 11 years.

Keep up the great service!!!"

This review was modified by wjones56 on July 16 2015 05:15:08 PM

2015-07-13

"Public storage store number 21706, Jyll and Ben are very friendly they showed me the unit size I was looking for and even tried finding me a better deal at a different property, there was a better deal, but it was located further than I wanted to travel, nonetheless they were very curtious."

This review was modified by Dave270 on July 13 2015 03:07:02 PM

2015-07-06

"There were no storage units available anywhere else, so I had to use themin June. They advertised $1 for the first month.. what they don't tell you is that there are "administration fees" and "insurance" that they make you get. So that $1 storage turned into $33.42. I accepted that and moved on. When we got the unit, they guy said as long as we tell them before the 12th of the following month we wouldn't have to pay the following month. Well, we were done with it and went in and told the guy on the 20th of June. July rolls around and guess what? Got charged $77+ on my account. So I call them, which re-routed me to their National Call Center. I waited 20+ minutes for someone to answer. They could not resolve the issue and gave me a number to the "District Manager" who of course did not answer. During the recording another number was left their and of course they did not answer there either. Absolutely the worse experience of my life and complete waste of time. If I were to do it all over again I would have just sold all my things cheap and started over."

2015-07-01

"My first time renting a storage unit and Arlene walked me through the process. She was kind and very down to earth. Since I have signed up for auto pay, I will actually miss talking to her. My unit location is perfect and close to my neighborhood which is in a quieter band safer area than most. Am very satisfied and wish I would have done this a long time ago."

2015-06-28

"I had the pleasure of dealing with Meredith from 47 Broadhallow Rd. Farmingdale, NY not only did she help me but she was so nice and always smiling and so was Gabby. I was very happy with the service. Would tell all my friends to go there if need be. Location # 21409"

2015-06-27

"Excellent Service. Our customer service rep. Devon was awesome, very intelligent also. Thanks so so much. Pleasure doing business."

This review was modified by Nads1974 on June 27 2015 03:22:32 PM

2015-06-27

"Today I was greeted by Miss. Tequilla she was very polite and professional. I signed a lease agreement today 6/27/15 at store #08303"

This review was modified by valura on June 27 2015 09:44:39 AM

2015-06-25

"Jennifer was very nice... "

This review was modified by Cassielp2005 on June 25 2015 05:30:19 PM

2015-06-25

"my wife and I helped move Denise Wright into this unit on the 2nd floor, Thad the manager was great at helping us get the right unit at the best price. helped us to decide on climate or non climate control, on the size we needed, and even helped us with the right packing and boxes needed. We found the place clean, well run , and very efficient. will definitely rent there again"

2015-06-25

"Darcy is the best @ public storage on grove way. Its been 20 uears since ive had to have a storage unit. The past 9 months have been trying but to know my things are safe n sound is PRICELESS. THANX DARCY!!!"

2015-06-25

"Tisha @ 24335 was my service representative. She went over and beyond to meet my needs and save money today. The site was clean n easy access to the storage. Thanks Tish...."

This review was modified by Dalce on June 30 2015 04:50:57 PM

2015-06-22

"Good service to me and my best friend Esteban the guy give a good service he name is Mason Thank you
.."

This review was modified by spinellikevin on June 22 2015 01:23:59 PM

Share Public Storage's store rating

Public Storage is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Public Storage is not a merchant member
Public Storage does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!