Stores > Provident Metals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

2016-04-27

Delivered exactly what I wanted with free shipping!

"I have ordered from Provident several times and I am not a wealthy person, so I ordered a variety of lower priced items. But they got everything straight, no mistakes, nothing missing at all. If I had to say anything negative, it would only be that when purchasing online, you don't know the true price of the final cart until the very end if you used a debit/credit card. It adds up using the cash price, and at the end of the checkout, it shows you the updated price, which is more. Other than that, I must say I will continue to order metals from Provident in the future and will recommend them to family and friends. Much safer that ordering from a private person off of the internet. Great products!!"

Great Company

"I have been a repeat customer for years and have never had any issues. The selection of gold/silver products are amazing and I plan on continuing to order from here in the future!"

2016-04-27

"Excellent Service And Product!!

The Dollar Is Falling Fast, So Convert Your Fiat Into REAL Currency QUICK!!

Gold, Silver, And Copper!!

EXCELENT SERVICE

"FAST SHIPPER, PACKAGED WELL, WILL BUY AGAIN, ALSO I AM REPEAT CUSTOMER

Great service, great product

"Product was as represented, fast delivery"

2016-04-26

I ordered, they delivered. Almost like it was planned that way.

"I wanted stuff. They had stuff. I gave them money, they gave me stuff.

It was the stuff I wanted and showed up quickly.

Satisfied customer.

2016-04-26

"My coins were delivered promptly and on time and as described at a very reasonable price"

Noah's Ark coin given to Noah

"Large, 5 oz silver Armenian coin was delivered to a recipient as a present.
Delivery was prompt.

2016-04-26

Poor Quality Bar for my kid...

"Frankly, I was expecting a higher quality bar. Maybe it's because I only ordered one or, I'm a first time customer. Whatever the case may be, I am not super happy right now.
The face of the rim is inconsistent and scraped. Honestly, it looks like a Chinese hunk of garbage from Chinatown.
Not feeling very motivated to order any more product from Provident Metals any time soon.

Perfect Service

"My order was simple and straightforward, the online interface is easy to navigate, product arrived exactly as stated. Will be ordering again."

Always a great experience

"Great prices, shipping and always packed with care. "

2016-04-26

I'm hooked !!! these big coins are so well done, it's amazing !! mine arrived almost flawless !!!

"AS you may well know it is very hard to get a perfect coin that was put in rolls !!! so with that said I love these coins !!! I will be buying more !!! I got the Shawnee and am so into it that I must get the uncirculated set from the U.S. Mint pf the Shawnee's and the proof 90% silver proof too !!"

2016-04-26

As always great to do business with.

"Great items. Great payment processing.
Quick shipment and great packaging. I HIGHLY recommend them.

Quality Service and Prices

"Ordered 6 prospecter rounds on Sunday. They arrived Friday afternoon in perfect condition. Only criticism was that my package was sent to the post office for two days before being sent to my address. I live in Colorado so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with the shipping process. "

Fast and accurate

"Everything it promised to deliver and more."

Share Provident Metals's store rating

Provident Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Provident Metals is a merchant member
Provident Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.