Stores > Provident Metals

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10

2016-02-06

Packaged with care!!

"My purchase with Provident of two items was flawless from order to receipt. I especially wish to note that your packaging and handling was spot on and is important to me as a customer. You show care! I ordered similar from competing company (JMB) and received far less attention and care from packaging and handling of valued items - they basically threw bubble wrap in a box and said good luck getting to customer. "

2016-02-01

"Faster that a speeding bullet"

"Received my order faster than expected. Liked having your ph# on the back of coin envelope. Makes it convenient to call next time. Also liked added security measures!

-tks

This review was modified by jmlunsford56 on February 01 2016 09:11:35 PM

2016-01-30

Silver Freak

"Provident Metals was a pleasure to do business with. The shipping was fast and best of all the product was as described. Also last but not least the prices are the best and free shipping helps to get you a better overall deal. Will do more business with them again."

fast shipping!

"Very fast shipping. Excellent product. Thanks a lot."

2016-01-29

Great goods for gold and silver!

"Thank you Provident Metals for having what I needed."

2016-01-29

Competitive pricing and excellent service !!!

"All of my orders from Provident Metals have been
precise and on schedule without exception.The quality
of the silver bullion coins exceeds that of our federal
mints in my opinion.I am completely satisfied with
Providential service.

elderdwy's Avatar

beautiful

"Im very happy with my purchase----will be buying again"

Got me some silver!

"Provident Metals delivered silver to me! It is an awesome site"

Tested the waters

"Everything came on time and in great condition. Will definitely order again"

worried-but put at ease

"My first order i couldnt track and came w-o the signature confirmation i requested.I was very worried about my next order i placed while the other was in transit...My first foray into purchasing gold and silver. I called the agent i placed both orders with and she helped me track the first order which helped put my mind at ease. After not receiving the confirmation she called me to ask if things wete o.k. I explaned the package was left sitting unguarded in the mailbox but i had it..she was very sorry and credited my account w-o me asking for the conformation charge. She then helped track my next item that i still hadnt received and couldnt track. This greatly allayed my fears. When she saw i had signed for the package. we talked and she made some notes to help prevent things from happening again. Ive orderd twice from provedent.Will i make it three ? You bet. With customer sevice being on the downside at so many places these daysit was quite a pleasure to feel important and like someone cared...Thank you LAURA. OOPS just had to mention your name. Oh yeah and i found the prices very competitive variety gteat and i think you all know how i feel about the service. well if in doubt...its grre-e-a-t...thanks again, Laura
Tone.e.b.

2016-01-29

"Quick and free delivery /in my case /, gem coins - that's the way to make business ! Thank you Provident !"

Fast Shipping and Great Product

"Great Company and will do business with again!!!"

Grand Canyon Silver Rounds

"Ordered two Grand Canyon Ultra High Relief 2oz. Rounds. Beautiful rounds. One round is perfect and is extremely beautiful. The second has a couple of small marks around the border which totally kills the beauty of the round. Provdent could improve their packing practices to prevent this kind of damage which appears to have happened during shipping."

2016-01-29

Great product, at a snails pace!

"Takes to long for payment confirmation, Check clears your bank, money is gone, still takes provident several days to begin shipping. Extremely annoying!"

Just as I expected

"Order shipped in great time, was packaged well and was just as I ordered. I was so satisfied I ordered more.

This could become very addicting!

Share Provident Metals's store rating

Provident Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Provident Metals is a merchant member
Provident Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.