• Provident Metal

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I've shopped with the "Big Guy" for years and been loyal to them. Recently, I've been seeing the new Prospector coin around and came here to pick some up. Surprise, surprise. I've been paying a higher premium at the other place on almost every coin I looked at here. Geez. And free shipping on top of that?!? Sorry, Big Guy, Provident is my "go to" now."

modified review This review was modified by Special__K on February 27 2015 09:35:40 AM

"Frequent customer, love the prices...never had a problem. They have a great selection of private mint products. Favorite round is the Prospector, which comes in bars too. Highly recommend!"

"I just received my first order from Provident Metals and I was thoroughly impressed. Their Provident Prospector and 10 oz Private Mint products are beautifully minted. Their custom rounds, bars, and the Zombucks rounds are fantastic and the detail is incredible. The other Sovereign minted products I ordered from them were all in fantastic uncirculated condition.

Shipping time was great, pricing was competitive, and they accept bitcoin!

I also appreciated that they shipped their rounds one per double flip. Other companies have shipped two rounds in the double flips and I have had some marked up in the past.

Seriously, great job Provident, I look forward to doing more business with them.

modified review This review was modified by silverthought on February 25 2015 01:38:13 PM

"never again will I use them enough said"

"I'm rather very happy with Provident Metals, and seeing as I run a business myself I seem to understand quite well that people are more inclined to leave a review if they're not satisfied.
That being said, I found that Provident had the best price for silver out of any of the online bullion, and coin stores. Including eBay... Provident also had the best price on shipping.
I did a little research to verify that they're legit, and I placed an order. I even sent them a check to save on shipping...
My order arrived in the allotted time and overall I'm very satisfied. I received 25oz., of silver coins, all in perfect uncirculated condition as advertised.
I'm quite pleased...

modified review This review was modified by Thurmond1 on July 16 2014 09:45:02 PM

"I have ordered twice from Provident. The first order, which was for products advertised as being in stock, was finally shipped after nearly a month. They received my payment for the second order on April 1st, and as of today, 3 1/2 weeks later, the order still has not been shipped. When I asked about the delay I was told they're waiting for delivery from their suppliers. Like the first order, the second is for items advertised as being in stock. I was told "in stock" is the same as "expecting delivery from suppliers".
Draw your own conclusions, but I won't be doing any more business with this company.

Share Provident Metals's store rating

Provident Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Provident Metals is a merchant member
Provident Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.