• Provident Metal Provident Metals Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"Thought the items I bough were pretty but was a bit alarmed by the lack of the bell like ring of real silver currency when dropped ... Tried several times on different surfaces and got a dull thud rather than the bell like ring of silver currency, much like a 1964 Kennedy .50 cent vs a 1970 Kennedy .????"

modified review Rep reply posted May-28-2015

provident.metals, Provident Metals rep has responded

“Great observation! The results of the “Ping Test”, however, will vary with the size and the metal purity of the silver you are performing it on. An analogous comparison is a glass of water; the ringing noise a glass of water makes will be affected by the size of the glass and how much water it is holding. You are comparing the ping of a 1 oz 99.9% silver round to a coin that is close to a ½ oz and consists of 90% silver. The ping will naturally be different between these two items. Provident Metals produces each silver round at an IRA certified (ISO9001) facility and guarantees the purity of each silver product we sell, but we are happy to replace the silver round you ordered with silver coins you feel more comfortable owning. Please feel free to call our customer service representatives at 800-313-3315. We appreciate your comment and business, and look forward to serving you in the future.”

"They've always gotten it right. At first I was a bit anxious to purchase Gold & Silver online, especially doing it by wire (to save a bit). After 10 orders, they've never made even one mistake. Completely trustworthy."

"Excellent service and timely shipping. "

"Buying silver with Provident metals was quick and easy , and for that reason I intend to buy from provident on a regular bases"

"Delivery was faster than I expected... Order completely satisfied! "

"Very Satisfied.

Thank you.

"Was expecting no shipping/handling per over $99.00 order but was charged any ways.

Perhaps I misunderstood?

"Extremely satisfied with my purchase. I bought with other vendors and they failed to notify me when my payment was received or that they mailed out my item(s). I will continue purchasing from Provident Metals in the future."

"Delivered quickly, we have order several times and always have been very pleased. Keep up the good work!"

"Excellent service as promised. I'll do business again."

"Awesome transaction! I have been doing business with Provident Metals for a few years now, and never had a bad experience. Silver coins/bullion and copper coins/bullion have always been in mint condition."

"Very easy to purchase, quick delivery. Fees for credit card purchase for small purchases, tough for the poorer guy to get ahead. "

"as described..thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"excellent price & super fast delivery."

"Fast shipping. Beautiful coin! We gave it to our daughter as a challenge coin at her graduation from USMC basic training. "

Share Provident Metals's store rating

Provident Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Provident Metals is a merchant member
Provident Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.