• Provident Metal Provident Metals Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

"Very professional website, easy to operate and find what I need. Low shipping cost and fast service. Nicely packaged and good quality merchandise."

"I like our products, an your people. Thanks Charles F Tatum "

"Provident metals is a good solid precious metals company and most of the time they beat Apmex prices ,so that is why I shop with them safe and secure over the internet and they always get my order to me fast, which is also a plus...CB.."

"All always quick service. I don't like the recent shift to "free" shipping. This impacts larger orders adversely. "

"Provident metals has excellent products and prices. Packers was delivered as advertised. They are my go to company for pms."

"Fast shipping and item exactly as described. One of the better prices."

"The shipment arrived in a timely manner, as always. I highly recommend Provident Metals."

"They do what they say.

The web site is easy to use.

"Excellent service and product. No hidden fees. Immediate response to email. "

"Product was delivered quickly and was exactly what I was looking for. "

"Without prior notification and at the final checkout, I found out that there was a sizable charge for using my credit card. This charge more than offset the seemingly great discount price I was paying for my silver purchase. I consider myself as having great credit. Why did this charge had to be applied?
Michael Viar

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-27-2015

provident.metals, Provident Metals rep has responded

“Thank you for the question and for your business. At Provident Metals, the price charged for a credit card order represents the actual price of the products. We offer a 4% discount to customers that pay with bank wire, personal check, cashier's check, or money order.”

"product was as specified, shipped immediately. Would order again from this company!"

"Very fast shipping and received items as ordered. Love purchasing from Provident Metals."

"Well packaged and quickly shipped as usual."

"I have always been blown away at the beauty of each coin they sell. I have bought many different rounds and plan on buying more in the future. "

Share Provident Metals's store rating

Provident Metals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Provident Metals is a merchant member
Provident Metals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.