Product & services pricing Rating 4.12/10 4.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.65/10 4.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.73/10 5.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.78/10 5.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.91/10 4.91/10

"I LOVE PROTECTCELL! They have replaced my device twice! Always very quick. The client services are always so nice and informative when I call. My 2nd device was actually just delivered today. I will make sure that I continue to use ProtectCELL as long as I have my iphone! "

"After I had to purchase a replacement device based on a cracked screen of my original phone I was happy. The device worked great and was the original color I had ordered. After an incident with water that device needed replaced. I paid the $200 for the next replacement device as I still was under the contract of my carrier for another year. Upon waiting 6 days for "2-day" shipping the device came and was not the color I had ordered at all. I proceeded to call their customer support only to have a representative pretty much say, "Sorry, your S.O.L. because of the fine print in our terms and conditions." My fault I know but I figured that their customer service would be a little more understanding. The kicker is they sent me an e-mail after I ordered a replacement device asking me to write a review to be entered into a drawing for an ipad, saying "Naturally, the part we like most is hearing positive things from our customers." Ha! Well naturally after this experience it is highly unlikely I will be using a ProtectCell plan for my future cell phone."

"My replacement phone took way too long to arrive, 6 days. I understand it was over a holiday weekend but the claim was put in before the holiday and it still took that long. I have had claims with other companies in the past and even on a weekend the replacement phone was overnight shipping, in my hands in less than two days. Also, my phone was red and my replacement phone was black."

"This is one of the most deceiving plans I've ever seen. $200 up front for the "Premium plan" and then $125 to replace an iPhone with a shattered screen. The screen can be replaced for less and a new phone isn't that much different that the $325. Again a company taking advantage of people. "

"The customer service was great. They were super polite and were very timely. My phone only took two days to arrive.

My biggest complaint so far is that my battery does not last nearly as long as my old phone did.

"Kind of a pain, but ended good"

"Protectcell was easy to deal with and got us the new phone within a few days of it getting stolen. Thanks."

"I was very impressed with the flexibility and customer care put forth by the ProtectCell staff. I am 100% satisfied with their speediness in delivery, and I will definitely continue to use ProtectCell's amazing warranty package."

"The deductible is high but the response from ProtectCELL was good and smooth. Overall very good experience."

"I received a defective replacement device and was not offered acknowledgement or compensation for the time I spent at the cell phone store setting up my new phone. This has not been an efficient replacement process. "

"Great time frame getting new phone."

"Protectcell was very helpful and friendly when I broke my phone and needed a new one. My new phone had gotten put on backorder, but they were nice enough to let me know. Plus, when I asked if there had been an estimated delivery date a couple weeks later, they were quick to respond."

"DO NOT USE PROTECTCELL

I sent my S3 back in for the $150 refund that I was promised when I signed up. They looked at my phone and determined that it would not charge (even though it was charging the day before I sent it in). I refused to take the $75 they offered me because I found out that it was an software issue when the S3 upgraded (found in a Verizon forum), all they had to do to fix was factory reset. Upon telling them this, they refused to factory reset my phone and said that they would send it back for me to do the factory reset. I said that was a waste of time, but sure I can do that. They called back (voicemail) a couple days later and said I had a day to accept the $75 offer. Confused I called again, this time I wanted to speak with a manager since it appeared the rude customer rep had no idea what was going on. The rep promised one would call me within 2 business days, waited 4 days and chatted with them again where they said "So sorry they will call tomorrow". Waited another 3 days and chatted. This person said a manager would not be calling and if they sent the phone back I could not participate in the buyback program anymore (the only reason I bought this stupid plan). I had to take the $75 instead of the $150 since I doubt I could get much more for an S3. THIS IS THEFT. DO NOT WORK WITH THEM. LIARS. Very rude customer service who do not care about you or their promises.

"The service was okay but I was disappointed with the length of time it took to get my phone. When I called the autoattendant recording urged me to go on-line to file a claim, which I did. I received an email the next day telling me I needed to call in to make payment arrangements! The phone was delivered by Fed EX and they left it way down by the road next to my mailbox where anyone could have picked it up. It was anything but a secure delivery. All in all, glad I had the insurance to replace the phone."

"Hassel free, this is the second time I have used Protectcell and had no issues at all. Product delivered as was told and no issues with activation of either phones. Great job and will continue to use them."

Protectcell.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Protectcell.com is a merchant member
Protectcell.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.