Stores > Protectcell.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10

2016-02-03

You Can Tell with Protect Cell !

"Awesome to have Protect Cell for your cell phone. Protect Cell sent me an immediate replacement for a damaged phone within 3 days. Good customer service. My phone was up in running within a half hour Thank you so much!!! Get Protect Cell! "

This review was modified by Bodhisattva9 on February 03 2016 12:29:27 PM

2016-01-27

Disaster on phones being a Welder

"Being a welder I am tough on my electronics, Cell Phone included. I have broken it twice now and each time the people at customer service are more than happy to assist me. I receive my new phone right away and it even comes with a prepaid envelope to send the broken one back. I highly recommend them!!"

This review was modified by Vinnynor on January 27 2016 10:31:17 AM

2016-01-26

Replacement Phone Would not Charge

"I received my replacement Samsung S 5 and the battery wouldn't charge. I received it on a Friday and called customer service and they couldn't send me ANOTHER replacement until Monday, which would arrive on Tuesday, because their warehouse isn't open on the weekends. So I had no phone for 1 whole week. Very unacceptable. You would think they would test the battery charger in the phone before they send it out as a replacement. "

2016-01-25

Depends who you talk to...

"The first time i had called to use Protectcell it was the Worst experience i have ever encountered. The person I had talked to was very frustrating to work with and was not able to answer simple questions I had asked such as, "will i receive a refurbished phone or a new one?" I had to call back multiple times because my phone did not ship when she said it would and when i had asked to pay for next day air, i was not able to. Once i finally received my phone I hoped I would not have to use this again....

Then when i had to call because my phone was dropped the second time i had called, (and I really wish I had gotten her name) was AMAZING! she answered all my questions, and didn't say "I don't know" once! My phone came in a timely manner, and everything went so smooth.

2016-01-24

Great service

"I am very pleased with the company. It came in the mail quick and I am happy with my new phone. "

This review was modified by DaphneAttla on January 24 2016 01:31:21 PM

2016-01-13

Pleasantly Surprised How Easy it Was

"It was easy to make the claim and receive the new phone. I was a little surprised by the high deductible. I don't remember that being part of the plan. It took the phone four days to arrive, but that is not bad for getting to a small town in North Dakota. Overall, quite satisfied with the process and service"

This review was modified by jodiost on January 13 2016 11:44:25 AM

2016-01-12

Great service

"I had some issues verifying my purchase date but the associates were able to work we me on getting it figured out."

2015-12-23

"Took to long to get Phone Back and did not come back with the SIM card. Still not sure if I am going to have to return the phone, it does not seem to work right."

2015-12-14

"I have used so many insurance providers for my mobile devices over many years but protect cell offered me the best deal for my money. I can always trust protect cell with my device's safety and complete protection. Their customer service is the best in the market."

This review was modified by Balajiv on December 14 2015 01:01:46 PM

2015-11-18

"Customer service was very good, the associate was helpful, except for the fact the phone was on back order, i was very happy with the help"

This review was modified by Lis.G on November 19 2015 05:32:40 PM

2015-11-14

"Protect cell staff was courteous and understanding of the theft of my son's cell phone. Although we filed a police report they did not require it. I didn't like received a refurbished phone but understand I didn't have a choice. "

This review was modified by MaryKay4 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-10-21

"The customer service was great for my phone replacement, my sons replacement phone worked for all of 3 phone calls then noone could hear him anymore. Called protectcell back again and they overnighted another phone for him. So far both of them are working, I would have given a 5 star if his first replacement would have worked. "

2015-09-27

"Protectcell has a friendly, fast, and efficient service. Its rates are cheap and totally worth it. Thank you Protectcell for my great experience with you. "

2015-09-23

"Personable & accommodating. Thanks for taking care of my phone."

2015-09-19

"I have never lost a cell phone before, nor had I ever had insurance on my past phones. When I lost my phone all it took was a phone call to Protectcell on a Sunday, and I had a new (refurbished) phone on Wednesday. Very fast delivery..when I took the phone to the Verizon store that I recently purchased my phone from, the customer service gal was wonderful!! It did not take her long with the new phone to realize that it was not functioning right. She called Protectcell and told them of the problems and they sent another phone. Got it on Friday and took it to a closer store and the gal there was also wonderful. I am back up and running:) Just wish the first phone had not had the problems, it would have been a better experience if I didn't have to make 2 trips to get the phones activated as I live 100 miles from the first store and 45 miles from the second store."

Share Protectcell.com's store rating

Protectcell.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Protectcell.com is a merchant member
Protectcell.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.