• ProspectsPLUS.c ProspectsPLUS.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"The door hangers look great. Could you make more colors available? Thanks."

"It was my mistake that I sent it to the wrong area I wanted Eagles Hammock to get the card. How can I correct that please... "

"They do great work. I am always pleased!"

"Very satisfied but it would be great if the backs of the post cards to the expired listings had a few messages to choose from."

"I thought the overall card was wonderful. It looked great. I thought that the leave time for mailing might have been a little slow , but was a small price to pay for the quality of service and product.

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thanks for sharing your experience - and for being a valued customer!”

"I appreciate the ease of use in constructing the postcard and the help provided to me by the customer service department."

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“We're happy to help! Thank you for sharing your experience!”

"I wish there was an efficient way of updating address list of my farming area, because, OF COURSE, I want to mailing to the same people time after time. So why don't you have a method of updating the mailing lists--so many of them come back with wrong address."

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. You can download your stored mailing lists at anytime and make whatever edits to it that are necessary and then simply upload your revised list for your next mailing! If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at 866.405.3638.”

"I was sending out 151 of the deluxe postcards featuring one of my listings and when it shipped every home on the block received one, but the very home I listed. I called and they told me that this happens and that i needed to resend a card with just the listing address. I feel the program should automatically send the target home on, just like it sends me a copy. The person that listied there home with me needed to see what I've done to market their home even more than the rest of the neighborhood. Other than that I plan to use this service in the future!! Steven Young, Jr. "

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. Please use our chat support or contact our team at 866.405.3638 to learn how to include your listing address in future mailings.”

"Was disappointed I had to start over from the beginning when I decided to change my order to first class mail."

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“We are sorry for your frustration. In the future, please use our chat support or contact our team if you need assistance. Thank you!”

"It was a quick and easy process.
Thank you for the quick turn around.
Beverly Johnson
REMAX Legends
404-643-3664

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“You're welcome - thank you right back!”

"The monthly ordering process is easy. Some months I simply upload my photo and company logo and send submit the already created newsletter. Other times I customize it. Either way, the newsletters are distributed to 527 of my neighbors. When I need to contact the staff, the are very helpful and willing to walk me through the steps to address my issue. Over the 11 months since I started, the EDDM marketing pieces have resulted in 5 listing appts. This month, I have a seller preparing their home to list with me and received a buyer referral from a neighbor who receives my newsletters. It's great to see some fruit from the seeds I planted. "

Rep reply posted Jun-26-2015

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Wow - thanks so much for sharing your results - and for being a valued customer!”

"Everything was great and I will continue to use you guys. Thank you! "

Rep reply posted Jun-26-2015

“Thanks so much!”

"Quick and easy order! The finished product was absolutely beautiful and I'm already getting comments on it! "

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“That's terrific! Thank you for sharing!”

"Marketing my new listing with ProspectsPLUS has been a very satisfying experience. It was easy to do, very time efficient and I have the added convenience of seeing whether people are looking at the material or not."

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Wonderful - thank you for sharing your experience!”

"my order was fine. However, I ordered doorhangers with tearoff perforation., but they came without the perforation.
Just wanted you to know I was disappointed. Gary Bertell

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“I understand you've already spoken with our customer support team and we've got you all hooked up. Thank you for your business.”

Share ProspectsPLUS.com's store rating

ProspectsPLUS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProspectsPLUS.com is a merchant member
ProspectsPLUS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.