Stores > ProspectsPLUS.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-04-30

Very pleased!!

"As a Realtor, this was fast, easy, AND effective! I wanted to get the "word out" a beautiful house was on the market AND to start building name recognition for myself. It worked!! I had inquires from REAL people who were interested in selling their homes too.

Kudos to Kayla for calling me back about my company's logo. Better yet, she had researched the problem BEFORE calling me and had a solution in hand when she called. LOVE THAT!!! Thank you Kayla and Ramona!!

Rep reply posted May-04-2016

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thanks so much for sharing your experience and kudos to you for getting those quick results!”

2016-04-30

"I love it! Order it and forget about it! I can move on and get to work on my other listings.
Thank You!

Rep reply posted May-04-2016

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Wonderful! Thanks so much!”

2016-04-29

Quality and quickly!

"Beautiful cards, delivered quickly! Ordering process was very easy and seamless. Will absolutely use Prospects Plus again."

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Fantastic - thank you so much for sharing!”

2016-04-28

Love Prospect Plus!

"Easy to use, love using this for direct marketing."

“Wonderful--thanks so much!”

2016-04-27

Best Bang for the Buck!

"I've used ProspectPlus for about 6 months now and the quality is top notch. I had one issue with the color on my newsletter but their team was very quick to get it fixed and resent to quickly. Highly reccomend."

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Fantastic - thanks so much for sharing your experience!”

2016-04-26

Too Bad, So Sad

"I was disappointed with ProspectPlus. This is the first time I needed to change wording, etc. on a card. Before, they just send out the Just Listed/Just sold cards. But this time I needed to send on a home that was my sale, not my listing. And the Buyer wanted to be introduced by name to the neighborhood. It took 4-5 calls before I found someone to help (one person said "we don't do that") and the changes were a breeze. I think I sent 100 cards. Have no proof that any were sent (although they did get paid). Really disappointed!"

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“I'm sorry for your frustration. It's not always easy going from a fully automated system like MLSmailings to a template system, we understand. We've also sent you the tracking link so you can track the delivery of your mailing. We hope you'll try the system again in the future. Good luck and happy listing!”

2016-04-26

Fast!

"Very happy with delivery - it was printed, mailed AND delivered to my mail box within days! Print color was off - had a brownish hue throughout-postcard background was supposed to be charcoal/grey. Overall B+. I also liked that you can cherry pick your mailing list and its sent to you to use again!"

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for sharing your experience.”

2016-04-25

Just the tool I need.

"Just the tool I needed to update my Contact List. Thank you for making the process so easy and time saving. I will most certainly continue to use your services. "

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“We are glad you found us to be the perfect tool for your needs. We hope that you'll reconsider the one star rating considering the rave review. Thanks so much!”

2016-04-25

PROSPECTS PLUS DELIVERED -AND HOW!!!

"I thought I didn't have time to add my open house to my " Just Listed" cards and get them out before the date. Prospects Plus said 3-5 days to deliver. I had exactly 5 days. They DID it. My open house was a rousing success. I was joking that I hadn't stopped talking to people for three hours. A man said "It's your own fault" and pulled my post card out of his pocket. He had received it on day five of Prospects Plus promise.
When I've had difficulty creating something, I was able to make a phone call and A HUMAN ANSWERED THE PHONE!!! I am one happy Realtor. Prospects Plus Delivered. Thanks Guys.

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Wow that's wonderful - thank you so much for your rave review. We appreciate your business and your kind words!”

2016-04-23

Always available If you need anything

"It's a no brainer

Perfect service every time.

Thanks

“Thanks so much!”

2016-04-21

Delivery faster than I first thought

"I was very surprised over the promptness as well as the notice about the mail delivery.
Quality of the postcard is excellent.
the map mail component of your service will prove a great benefit for my business

thanks
Peter

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Wonderful - we're so glad we can be there for you! Thanks!”

2016-04-20

Almost perfect

"After watching the video, it was very easy to set up and order. Everything was timely and exactly as expected. Only disappointment was the printing was smudged in several places on both sides of the cards. "

This review was modified by lisamahan99 on April 20 2016 07:42:38 AM

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. Unfortunately the smudges you saw most likely came from the postal machines as we don't use ink in our printing. We are sorry some of them were damaged. Here's why that happens: http://blog.prospectsplus.com/why-the-smear/”

2016-04-20

Great 1st Time Experience!

"From placing the order online, to the assistance of Hayley & LeeAnn, to delivery of the cards, it was definitely a great experience! LeeAnn was very helpful in setting expectations & assisting me with my postcard formatting. Will definitely recommend ProspectsPLUS to my friends & colleagues. "

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Awesome - thanks so much for your business and kind words!”

2016-04-19

Great service!

"Happy with my mailout postcards...."

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Fantastic - thanks so much!”

2016-04-18

ProspectPlus took care of me!

"I waiting until the last minute to place my order and thought it was going to take forever. Within days, my cards were sent and they look beautiful! Thank you ProspecPlus!"

Rep reply posted Apr-18-2016

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Awesome! Don't you love when things work out? Happy listing!”

Share ProspectsPLUS.com's store rating

ProspectsPLUS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProspectsPLUS.com is a merchant member
ProspectsPLUS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.