Stores > ProspectsPLUS.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

2016-11-30

"the process was very easy from designing the postcards to ordering and receiving
them .

Great Job!

Stephanie Letourneau
sletourneau@premiereplusrealty.com

Rep reply posted Dec-05-2016

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“Awesome - thank you so much! ”

2016-11-28

Great service, nice looking postcards

"Very happy with the service, quality and fast delivery of postcards I ordered. Very smonth process."

Rep reply posted Nov-29-2016

“Awesome - thank you!”

2016-11-28

Prospects Plus is a must, a must, a must!

"We have been using ProspectsPLUS for over a year. We are having great feedback and more listings. Their website is very easy to use and they have very helpful customer support people when needed. Thank you, The Moore Advantage Team"

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“Wonderful - thank you so much for sharing your experience! ”

2016-11-27

quick & easy

"Quick easy and user friendly. "

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“All good things! Thank you so much! ”

2016-11-18

NEED SAVE NOW BUTTON

"Twice in one week, while working on 2 different farming post cards, the website timed out on me 3 times per post card. Thus causing me to have to start over from the start 3 times on each post card. This is very very frustrating. When I inquired about a save button I was told I could hit next, and next, and then save the order for later. This seems like too many added steps just to save what I am currently working on. After the 6th time of losing my work I tearfully began a search to find another service. A save now button would make a world of difference for this realtor. "

Rep reply posted Nov-22-2016

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“Thank you for your patience and recommendations. Our team is continuously working to make the system simpler and effective. We appreciate your business. ”

2016-11-17

Very very disappointed!!

"I was sending 100 open house postcards for my listing and first time using this service. The photo is cut off and 10 times darker than my original photo on the postcard. The online final proof review looks completely different compare to the final product. I mailed one postcard to myself and the ink got mess up, they said it's the scanning process in post office causing it, but that meant all of my other 99 postcard probably have the same problem. I haven't seen this ink problem for any other postcard I received before. I think they would need to fix the problem instead pointing finger to the post office. The first time I called customer service and I got a respond of "So, what do you want?" which sounds like I am the one causing the issue. I got a full refund on my 2nd call to the customer service, but it already give a bad impression to my client. So, very very disappointed on the service overall !!"

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“We are sorry you were disappointed. We do hope you will give us another try. Unfortunately, the smear can happen because of the postal machines -- as we do not use ink in our printing processes. You can learn more about this at http://blog.prospectsplus.com/why-the-smear/. Since customer satisfaction is our priority, please do accept the full refund and know that we are committed to continuously finding solutions that work for customers. ”

2016-11-15

1-2-3 it's done!

"I'm having a mini session in my office Friday to show my agents how easy this program is to use. I can get it the postcards pick my area that I want them mailed hit send and that's it. By far the best postcard^Direct Mail system out there...."

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“Awesome - thank you so much! ”

2016-11-15

DISAPPOINTED

"I had the opportunity to see several of the postcards that were mailed to my list. The ink was smeared or completely peeled off the front of the cards ! Looked totally unprofessional. I am very disappointed. "

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“We are sorry there was an issue with some of your cards. Sometimes that can occur because of the machines that the postal offices use to sort -- you can learn more here: http://blog.prospectsplus.com/why-the-smear/. We don't use ink in our printing processes so there is nothing to smear, but it can appear that way when machines tear at the paper that direct mail is printed on. Our apologies. Please contact our support team for more information. ”

2016-11-14

"Im not happy with the print of the post card. It is difficult to see/read the calendar. "

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“I understand that you've spoken with our support team and have reordered your postcards with a different template and font color -- thank you for the opportunity to ensure your customer satisfaction. ”

2016-11-11

My 2nd order with ProspetsPlus!

"Once again, ProspectsPlus delivered me an excellent product in a very short amount of time. I will continue to use ProspectsPlus for my real estate marketing needs!"

“Thank you so much! ”

2016-11-10

"Custom door hangers arrived in days! Good print quality and nice card stock."

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“Excellent! Happy listing! ”

2016-11-10

Awesome

"Prospect plus is awesome fast turn around. Quality is unbelievable and best prices. "

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“Thank you so much for your kind words! ”

2016-11-09

Real Estate go to!

"I received my Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, and magnetic 2017 Calendar postcards last week. I am very happy with the outcome of the product, can't wait to send these to all my clients. Prospect plus is my go to for all my real estate advertising. "

This review was modified by noykong82 on November 09 2016 11:17:41 AM

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“That's terrific! Thank you and happy holidays! ”

2016-11-08

Pretty Pleasing Postcard!

"I was able to design my Just Listed postcard in under an hour! I'm not really experienced at web design but with a little help from my Broker I was able to design a pleasing postcard!"

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“Terrific - thank you for choosing us to be your resource. ”

2016-11-07

What a Great Company to use for Marketing!

"I am really pleased with the amount of marketing materials available through ProspectsPlus. The options they provide are both engaging, as well affordable. I love this company!"

A rep from ProspectsPLUS.com, ProspectsPLUS!, has responded

“Wonderful - thank you so much! ”

Share ProspectsPLUS.com's store rating

ProspectsPLUS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProspectsPLUS.com is a merchant member
ProspectsPLUS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.