ProspectsPLUS.Coupons

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

"Package came very damaged and several of our door hangers were bent because of this."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-21-2014

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“We do apologize that the package was damaged during shipping - we make every attempt to pack them to hold up in the shipping process.
While we can't control how the package is handled after it leaves our doors - if you will let us know how many were damaged, we will certainly replace them at no charge.”

"The transaction was handled smoothly. The questions I had were answered promptly."

"Great service, and product, i will use the service again."

"The ordering process was very easy and the delivery was just as speedy!"

Winter Haven, FL 33884

"The website was user-friendly, easy to upload and customize. Cards were printed and mailed almost immediately. Very happy with my purchase and I will be using this service in the future. Thanks!!"

"order filled quickly and quality looks good"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience!”

"I love that I can customize any of the templates provided by Prospects Plus. I have been using them for years and they have always provided quick service and a beautiful product. I also appreciate that I can save my mailing lists and use them at a click with any order. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Wow - thanks Janice for sharing your experience and for being a valued customer!”

"New customer, setup and help by everyone was excellent "5 star" but only somewhat satisfied with one of the pieces, the 11x17 image luxury brochure fell far short of what I'd hoped, matte paper text weight -- wanted glossy cover-stock weight for this piece. You should consider offering this option, I am going to ask my customer service rep about."

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“We have pulled our copies of the pieces and discussed it and agree with you that it would be much nicer printed on a heavier stock and with more gloss to it and we will be changing our production process shortly to reflect that. In the meantime we are going to have yours reprinted on nicer stock and will ship them out to you at no cost. I understand that in marketing luxury properties especially image is important and that your marketing is a reflection of you. Thank you again for your input. Just like you we care how our pieces look and we will make the necessary upgrades to reflect that. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.”

"Hello,

First attempt I was missing my contact information on the card. Second attempt-I haven't recd. my copy yet. I think that got messed up with duplicate information on the front. Is their someone who I can call when I make one more attempt.

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Of course - you are welcome to contact customer support at any point in the ordering process and we have a live chat available as well during business hours. I know our team has reached out to you. Feel free to contact us for any assistance you might require. Thank you.”

"Arrived in 2days without express mail. Product is exactly what i ordered and color is perfect."

“Thank you so much!”

"I purchased a downloadable Brochure but wasn't able to share on any of my social media sites because I wasn't able to save it in the right format....no matter what I did couldn't change it....so basically wasted the money."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-14-2014

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“As you have been notified, the brochure that was purchased was a printable pdf meant to be sent for print, not digital copy. Our customer support team member has revised the content, at no cost, and created a digital .jpg copy for you to use on your social media platforms. We would appreciate very much a revision of your review. Thank you.”

"The post cards were nice and they arrived on time. Customer service is very quick to respond and work hard to provide a valuable service. I will be using ProspectsPlus.com again and I do recommend them to other agents."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-14-2014

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“As you have been notified, this order was incorrect based on the information that was given our customer support team. As the default property address was left on the postcard, our team member called to verify the correct LISTING address (not the agent mailing address) prior to printing and mailing. We have re-printed and re-mailed the order at no cost despite the miscommunication error. We would greatly appreciate your revision of the review.”

"The process was easy and targeted just the area I was looking for. Hopefully I will get some positive results."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-11-2014

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Awesome! Thanks so much! We hope you do too!”

"Easy to use and fast turnaround!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-11-2014

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Terrific! Thanks for sharing!”

"Received the post card today. It has good quality and was sent in a timely manner.

Fran Elsing

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-10-2014

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thanks so much Fran for sharing your experience - and for you business!”

ProspectsPLUS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProspectsPLUS.com is a merchant member
ProspectsPLUS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.