• ProspectsPLUS.c ProspectsPLUS.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I gotta say I like the end result of the postcards. Just wish I could plan out my month or place future orders.... As soon as I am busy I just might forget to log in each week... and then what? sure would be nice if there was an account manager or anyone to set up a long term campaign..."

Rep reply posted Sep-03-2015

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for sharing your experience.”

"The paper stock the mailers are printed on is very cheap and thin. It would be nice to have a choice of something better."

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. In regards to paper quality, we print on industry standard 100 pound stock and UV coat the fronts of the cards.
We have tested heavier paper weights and have found that they tend to jam going through the postal sorting machines and therefore don't hold well in the mail process.”

"Easy to use and quickly mailed the postcard I designed. Definitely will use ProspectsPlus again!"

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Awesome - thanks so much for your business - and for sharing your experience!”

"Prospects PLUS can be counted on!"

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Well we love to hear that! Thanks!”

"Wish their selection was wider and the prices were lower, but that goes along with any design house. Ordering was easy and quick."

"This was my first order with ProspectsPLUS.com but it will not be my last! The product looks great and got here quick. I'm excited to order more and watch what it can do for my business. Thank you!"

"The mailing was easy to set up. This is the second mailing I've done with ProspectsPlus and I have not received a copy of either mailing.

I sent the address list in a excel spreadsheet. How do I know it was the correct formatting? How do I verify that the correct number of postcards were in fact mailed?

"Exceptional service at an exceptional price.
I am very happy with the service I received from both ordering online as when I have contacted the customer service office.

Thanks for making this so darn easy!

"I am very pleased with ProspectPlus. The customer service follows up in a professional manner. The website is very easy to use to place orders. The company itself keeps you informed when your product has been printed and shipped..... plus the pricing is pretty competitive depending upon which products you use."

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thanks so much - we do appreciate it!”

"The print was too small to read. It was hard to tell by using the template provided.
Postcards I printed are useless.

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“As you know, we have re-ordered your postcard. in the future, should you need assistance, please use our chat or call assistance lines. We are happy to help you make sure that you are creating the marketing piece that you would like, so if there is every a question about templates, we are here to help.”

"Good experience, fast shipping"

“Thanks a bunch!”

"This service is great and easy to implement which makes my marketing simpler."

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Simple rocks right? Thanks so much!”

"The work is beautiful. I am doing test marketing to see how the results pan out. but really love the product."

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Wonderful - we wish you every success! Thanks!”

"I am so happy that I was connected to PROSPECTS PLUS! These people are the absolute best to work with! They go above and beyond with customer courtesy and satisfaction. They do ALL the work, I just needed to call (or email). Cards all designed and mailed out in one day! The price is so reasonable for all they do plus mailing! I will be using this very personalized service very often!! Thank you!"

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Wonderful - thank you so much for your kind words - and your business!”

"The system is user friendly and quick to deliver the product I ordered in a timely fashion and in good condition."

“Wonderful - thanks!”

Share ProspectsPLUS.com's store rating

ProspectsPLUS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProspectsPLUS.com is a merchant member
ProspectsPLUS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.