ProspectsPLUS.Coupons

Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"My order was delivered in a matter of few days of placing the order."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-08-2014

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for sharing your experience - and for your business!”

"Everything was great but I think I learned the hard way, do not put "or current residence" on a card. 30% of the cards went to a condominium complex and all but one were returned with a "Vacant" Stamp on them. The other was returned, but for "not at this address." I used their mailing address, not the property address. I still don't understand why they were not delivered. "

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. Since you provided your own list, it is hard for us to check deliverability. As you mentioned we do however add or Current Resident to mailing lists but if that column has Return Receipt Requested in it instead of being blank we would not. We do that to increase deliver-ability however, if at anytime in the future you don't want that added we can certainly take that off. The mailing list would just need to be formatted a little differently. While I am not sure I can provide you with the exact mailing list you want we would were happy to issue you a $50.00 gift card to offset your cost. We would however want suggest using a different list as second home markets can be more challenging for delivery. Please contact our office in the future if you have mailing list questions. Thank you.”

"Cards came quickly and were exactly as I expected"

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience!”

"I filled out my postcard order on ProspectPLUS website. It was very easy to negotiate the program to change the program to suit my needs and requirements.

I was offered a discount on my first order, but I was unable to add the code to my order? Therefore, I was not given the advertised discount? can you tell me why?
I do have another order pending?

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. It appears you were trying to use a code that was postcard specific for a non-postcard order. If you check our Specials page each month at http://bit.ly/1h9NFCu, you'll see all the codes that are currently available. Please contact our office if you have further questions or regarding your pending order!”

"Website was a little slow at times. It all worked out ok."

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business!”

"Prompt and reliable as always."

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for sharing your experience - and for being a valued customer!”

"I've always had good service from Prospect Plus except this last time. On August 12, I ordered Pamplets which I received and love. However, on that same day, I ordered panoramic post cards to be mailed AND Free bonus post cards and gave all my credit information and nothing! No follow up - no thank you - no cards?????????????????
I am NOT happy about this at all.

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“It appears that you did not fully check out your order. Your panoramic cards and bonus cards were still in your shopping cart. I know you have spoken with our customer care team. We hope you are delighted with your new cards once you've checked them out and they have shipped!”

"Liked the service but print quality was sub par. However, that could've been my file size. Would like better instruction. "

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. Please contact our customer care team in the future if you are uncertain about file size or need further assistance at 866.405.3638. We're happy to help.”

"Very nice product. Good turn around time!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-20-2014

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thanks so much! We appreciate your business!”

"I don't know why I haven't used your cards before. Its a lot less work than doing it all myself!! Better late than never!!
Thanks - I will be a regular customer now.

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thanks! We love making life easier for folks! Happy listing!”

"Easy to use... great price and delivers as promised!"

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thanks so much! We appreciate your business!”

"1/2 of my order is apparently still sitting in Florida waiting to be sent to me. Expected delivery date was 8/13.

Product is exactly as advertized and at a great price.

Update: A few hours after contacting customer service they had printed and overnighted my entire order again without even being asked to do so. Above and beyond my expectations.

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“That's so strange! Our shipping records indicate that both of your items were shipped on 8/11/2014. The post office is showing as delivered. We have sent to you the tracking links from the post office. Please contact our office and we will be sure to take good care of you!”

"I love the product but the turn around time from order to mailing and delivery is very slow. "

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your business. Our records show that your order was sent within two business days, which is our guarantee. We do have expedited options available however. Please let us know if that is what you need for your next order!”

"The football schedule was nice, but my picture on it came out really dark. It didn't look nearly that dark on the proof."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-14-2014

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. I know our team has been in touch with you and we will be using a modified picture to reprint your order. Please let us know what else we can help you with!”

"Prospects Plus always does a great job and it's so easy to order."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-14-2014

prospectsplus.com, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thanks a bunch for your kind words! We appreciate your business!”

ProspectsPLUS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProspectsPLUS.com is a merchant member
ProspectsPLUS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.