Stores > ProspectsPLUS.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

Realtor Postcards

"After leaving one of the big brokerages I did not know where to go to for an affordable postcard campaign. After checking around on line and asking friends in the industry I ended up putting in my order with Prospects Plus. The order was printed, promptly shipped, with good quality. I will give them my business again."

2016-02-10

Very professional and prompt!

"ProspectsPLUS! always does a fantastic job with all of the products I have ordered through them. They are top notch at customer service and the finished pieces look great! I definitely recommend them!"

2016-02-10

ProspectsPLUS gets an A+!

"High quality and quick delivery! I'm very pleased with the custom real estate postcards done for me, and I've received many compliments on those whose mailboxes they landed in. Thank you, ProspectsPLUS! Until we meet again....and we will!"

Nice Quality!!

"I was very happy with my jumbo post cards. It was the first time I used Prospects Plus. The color and the quality was very nice.
I will call you for my next order.
Mary Ann Meyer
RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest
Crystal Lake IL

Great Customer Service

"Quick to respond and very helpful"

“Thanks so much!”

Customize Your Brand

"1. Recreates my brand perfectly to print. 2. Dependable delivery. 3. Great prices, great value."

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much! We appreciate your trusting us with your brand!”

2016-02-09

Great service for a great price!

"I ordered a few different door hangers. The quality was excellent, especially for the price. They arrived in just a couple of days, way ahead of schedule. I will definitely be ordering from prospects plus again!"

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Fantastic - we're pleased that you're pleased! We'll be here when you need us!”

Great

"Loved the "map" mailing list. Made it stress free & convenient "

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Awesome - it is a favorite feature for lots of customers! Thank you!”

2016-02-09

Postcards mailed- EASY- I CAN"T BEAT THIS awesome SERVICE! Thanks to ProspectsPLUS!

"Thank you for a quick, easy to use, follow up FOR ALL my sales! Great pricing and EASY to do mailings. What more could I ask for?

Leslie

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“That's terrific! Thanks for sharing your experience!”

Speedy and Effective

"From start to finish the process is easy, very quick and effective in the results it produces! When I had a question, it was answered quickly and simply."

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Wonderful - that's what we're here for! We appreciate your sharing!”

2016-02-08

Bee Mine ProspectsPlus

"I created a customized card for a Valentine's Day postcard featuring my Bearded Collie dressed in a Bee outfit..."Bee Mine". The quality of print is excellent. I uploaded everything on a Thursday afternoon and started receiving calls on following Tuesday from my clients. I am amazed the cards were printed, mailed and delivered in a few days. WoW! I also compared cost and most reasonable price I found and cannot beat the quality of print. I already recommended ProspectsPlus to my Realtor friends. Thank you ProspectsPlus! "

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“How creative and clever of you! Congrats on the quick results and thanks for being a great customer!”

2016-02-08

LOVED MY POSTCARDS

"Loved the quality of the postcards and the ease and price of ordering and having them mailed out to the area I wanted!! Ready to order more!"

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Perfect! Thanks so much!”

2016-02-06

Promises but No Results

"Market Dominatir is one of their products that I bought into. For five months, not a single phone call or email from any prospective buyers or sellers in real estate. $2000 spent so far and I am locked in for another 7 months, another $3000 might be wasted in the future.... Simply no results...."

Rep reply posted Feb-08-2016

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“Results in marketing can vary. Please contact our support team today at 866-405-3638 so that we can find a solution that makes sense for you! Thank you.”

2016-02-06

Great transaction

"Fast and great price. Ordered several things and very satisfied. Recommended to others!

This review was modified by karenpioch on February 06 2016 06:05:47 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-08-2016

“Thanks so much!”

2016-02-05

Great looking postcard!

"Pleased with the great looking postcard! Has garnered some attention but only from friends I already knew that received it. Have not received any leads yet. But it was worth trying one time to see how it would work. "

Rep reply posted Feb-05-2016

ProspectsPLUS!, ProspectsPLUS.com rep has responded

“The key to direct mail marketing is usually consistency. Statistically it takes at least 5 "contacts" for people to respond! Keep up the good work and it will pay off! Thanks so much!”

Share ProspectsPLUS.com's store rating

ProspectsPLUS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProspectsPLUS.com is a merchant member
ProspectsPLUS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.