Prosmokestore.com Reviews - prosmokestore.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

Prosmokestore.com is a merchant member
Prosmokestore.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.

What is this?

"Prosmokes product is well made and an original, not a knock off of something better. From their quick charging e-cig to the amazing flavor cartridges (I wish I could get an e-liquid to even compare)to the fast mailing time I am for sure a return customer for as long as I continue to vape."

"I have to give this product 5 starts across the board, very impressive! First off, the customer service is great. I ordered the ProSmoke Deluxe Kit on Friday evening, and it arrived via UPS on Monday. Easy to put together and charge up overnight. My first puff was good as far as flavor, throat hit and vapor, and it has only grown on me since then. I'm using this ProSmoke with the intent of drastically cutting down, if not eliminating nicotine from my life. I can honestly say I have not missed smoking a real cigarette at all, and you're talking to a Camel non-filter man, over 40 years smoking. I got the max dosage of nicotine, but by the time I'm ready to reorder, I know I'll be able to take a step down. Then down again...I've had a bit of fun with the ProSmoke e cig, going to a non smoking pool hall and taking a drag in front of the waitresses. Not least of all, my wife wants to say "thank you" She appreciates the lack of tobacco stench, and says kissing me has never been sweeter. It's nice to be able to "smoke" in the house too. I have tried multiple times to quit smoking and this time it's working, and with unbelievable ease. If this is working for me, it can work for anyone! Thanks ProSmoke."