Stores > PromGirl.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
Voice your opinion! Review PromGirl.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-13

Beautiful Dress!

"Dress is excellent quality, prettier than pictured online, and fit as the measurements indicated. Arrived on time! Great purchase!"

2017-10-13

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

"Defective product and they would not compensate me in any way!"

2017-10-08

Amazing

"The dress fit amazing and was so much prettier than the pic! Highly recommend"

2017-10-08

Pretty dress!

"The dress fit my daughter well and was very appropriate for her age and event. Back clasps a little cheap, dress came open a couple of times. Should be a different closure. But overall, very happy with the dress. "

2017-10-07

Completely satisfied with my purchase

"The dress looked exactly like the pic on the website and fit perfect to the size chart included. My daughter looked gorgeous for her first homecoming!"

2017-10-07

Beautiful dress! Fast shipping!

"The dress was beautiful and everything I hoped for! Super fast shipping too! Will definitely shop here again. customer service was fantastic too!"

Perfect!

"We have ordered 4 dresses. They couldn’t have fit more perfect!"

Surprising results

"We have shopped PromGirl before with great results. However, this time was surprising. First of all we never did get a confirmation the dress had shipped, which kept us wondering. Then, based on my granddaughter's measurements vs your sizing chart - the dress turned out to be way too big. We took the measurements three times to be sure. Due to time constraints, we had to have it altered here locally, which added $65 to the total cost of the dress. Not the best experience. "

A rep from PromGirl.com, Company Representative, has responded

“We're sorry to hear you were not able to track your package! The UPS tracking number should be provided to the email address in the order so please be sure to check your spam and junk mail folders if you do not see it in your inbox. Our customer service department can be contacted by phone, email, or chat if you need assistance and the order status can also be found on our website. Please always feel free to contact us if you have any questions and we would be happy to help! In regards to size, the size charts provided are from the designer or manufacturer of the item to be used as a guide. The chart will recommend a size to accommodate the largest measurement but ultimately the sizing is up to you! Sometimes a dress might need alterations for the perfect fit.”

Black HoCo dress

"This dress is so cute on! Sized perfectly too! My daughter loves it! "

2017-10-06

Unable to request a return in time

"When I received my dress I was very satisfied with the way it was packaged however my dress didn’t fit right and was too big. The material of it was also scratchy to the point where it hurt. I was going to return my dress but I was unable to request a return within the set number of days :( the steps to return the dress were also confusing and difficult, therefore I am unable to return my dress in which I wish I could. "

A rep from PromGirl.com, Company Representative, has responded

“The standard return policy for special occasion dresses is "no returns," but we want to ensure you have your special dress for your event so we accept returns for a refund less the 10% restocking fee or a full store credit. Due to the seasonal nature of our merchandise, we do ask that you contact us within 7 days to receive the return authorization number. For a return, you will need to request a return authorization number and write it on the box. If you have any questions regarding this process, always feel free to contact us by phone, email, or chat and we'd be happy to help! ”

Well done

"Was very satisfied with dress and timely manner it came."

The Sizing

"Sizing was off and a huge wrinkle came in my dress"

A rep from PromGirl.com, Company Representative, has responded

“We're sorry to hear the dress didn't fit as expected! In regards to size, you will need to compare your measurements to the size chart provided from the designer for each dress. You must consider your body type and the style of the dress. The size chart will highlight where each measurement falls on the chart but it is merely a guide to assist you in selecting the size that is best for you.”

2017-10-02

Amazing!

"At first I was a little unsure about buying a homecoming dress from this site because I had never used it and my event was coming up fast. My dress, however, was delivered super fast and fit me perfectly! The sizing chart is very accurate and I couldn't ask for a nicer dress, especially for the price."

2017-09-30

Excellent!

"Fit, style and color are perfect! Quick shipping as well. "

2017-09-27

Fit like a glove

"Ordering was easy, got it when we expected and fit like a glove."

Share PromGirl.com's store rating

PromGirl.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PromGirl.com is a merchant member
PromGirl.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.