Stores > PromGirl.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
Voice your opinion! Review PromGirl.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-12

Love !

"Loved the dress I ordered. I received my order in 3 days, which was perfect because I couldn't wait to see it !"

2017-08-09

Nice!

"Easy buying experience. Product was good for what the price was. I really did like the sizing chart and how you can fill in your measurements and they will give you the best possible size. Dress fit perfectly. The shipping time was good. And I loved the packaging that it came in! Will probably buy from here again if the price is right. "

2017-08-08

Exquisite Prom Dress

"I was very pleased with the speed of the delivery by PromGirl. The package arrived exactly when they said it would. The dress was exceptional and my daughter received rave reviews on it at the Prom. "

2017-07-30

Perfect first time

"I ordered a dress for my daughter but the style ran small even with her measurements n our exchange n return was so painless n fast that we had the new size before they got the dress back "

2017-07-29

Satisfaction Guaranteed!

"Ordered my dress on a Sunday recieved it on Thursday! Needed it for that following Saturday for a wedding! The dress qualify was very nice and it fit me perfectly! Three thumbs up! Awesome! I will order from this website again! "

2017-07-24

Excellent customer service!!!

"So prom girl had an issue with my order, they emailed me 3 times with notices. They ensured that the dates for changes to my order were included and were extremely responsive! The call waiting was minimal and their customer service representative was super helpful! I ended up getting my package before the scheduled date!!! Thank you Prom Girl, it was better than I expected and the fit was perfect! "

2017-07-16

Amazing dress

"Easy payment- great Service - amazing dress - very fast shipping to Germany - thank you! "

2017-07-09

great

"Super quick postage, less than a week which is great considering it was international! Dress is true to size and looks and feels great "

2017-07-08

On point

"Dress was very nice and fitted well for the wedding I was in."

2017-07-08

Love it

"Most fast and efficient site there is ... dresses are true to size and delivery are very prompt .... love it !!!"

2017-07-02

Excellent Service and great quality dress

"I ordered a Sherri Hill dress which was very nice. I got it at a great price and got it promptly. It's awesome that there is no shipping fee and if you have questions, you can get them answered through IM immediately. I'm very pleasantly suprised. "

2017-07-02

Beautiful

"Fast delivery, beautiful dress... "

2017-07-01

Awesome!!!

"The dress came so fast and was perfect!!! We will for sure use Prom Girl again!!!"

2017-07-01

A few difficulties

"Really lovely material however, the slit for my dress was incredibly low (came down to my stomach) so that had to be altered. Also The dress was very long!! This also had to be altered. Was hit by customs fees (of $130 NZD) which was ridiculous. This isn't the sites fault but a reminder for those shipping internationally would have been nice. Overall the dress was good quality but there were a few bumps in the road. Will still wear it :)"

Rep reply posted Jul-12-2017

A rep from PromGirl.com, Company Representative, has responded

“We're happy you liked the dress overall! Sometimes the designer dress can look different on each individual depending on their height and proportions. Unfortunately all international shipments are subject to duties and taxes. Custom and import charges are not included in our shipping charges. This information is provided on our shipping page and in the Terms and Conditions agreed to at the time of the order. Please note that your country collects those fees for importing; it is not charged by our company. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!”

2017-06-30

Bad product and bad customer service

"Cannot wear any undergarments because of how see through this dress is. Material is like spandex and sticks to skin. Also HORRIBLE customer service in regards to returning the product. I was not able to wear this dress to my occasion and did not receive a refund. "

Rep reply posted Jul-12-2017

A rep from PromGirl.com, Company Representative, has responded

“We're sorry to hear you weren't pleased with your experience using our site! Unfortunately we were not able to accept the late return because the tags had been removed from the dress. As stated in our Return Policy, all items must be returned in the original condition as received. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused! ”

Share PromGirl.com's store rating

PromGirl.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PromGirl.com is a merchant member
PromGirl.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.