ProjectorsAndElectronics.com Reviews - projectorsandelectronics.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 5 reviews

ProjectorsAndElectronics.com is not a merchant member
ProjectorsAndElectronics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"They don't have the merchandise in stock & can't deliver it at the prices they advertise. They want to switch and they never bother to contact you or inform you where your order is. You know something is up when they don't even put a hold on your credit card after you order an item. Real sleesy operation!

""Big scam. They offer packages or upgades so that they don't itemize your bill. They then charge a 15% return fee for anything in the package. If you want to return an item in the package, you cannot without sending the entire order back at the 15% fee. They then say that the listed price is a chinese price and they had to make the money back somehow by including it in the package price. No where on the website does it say that the sales price is the chinese price. They did not list handling and insurance fees or say that they were charging them. This company ships from ALL S Electronics. This dealer has an F rating from the better business bureau. Customer service said "it's in the fine print"" I also found that their cameras are refurbished and are not new. I recently sent one of two I ordered for my twin granddaughters for repair to Nikon and was told the year warranty did not apply since it was a refurbished camera. This is not indicated anywhere on Porjectorsand Electronics website or in phone conversations. Definately a ripoff organization. "

"Horrible beyond belief. Best prices on the Net, but bait and switch. You get an email to call them and they tell you the camera doesn't come with a battery. They finally cancelled my order after I sent them 13 emails. I filed a complaint with the BBB and Bizrate - they have a Bizrate Platinum logo on their site. "

"Bait and switch.....beware of SplashPrices.com. and More4LessDigital.com too. Ordered a Nikon S8100 at a great price (too good to be true) and they confirmed the order. Next, email was sent to contact them at an 8.. number and confirm the order. Watch ext. 306!!!! and George/Ben and the most horrible distorted music you have ever heard when on hold.

Next, they told me they didn't have my color but I could change colors and it would be shipped immediately. Wrong. It was not and two unanswered emails and another phone call later I was told they did not have it in stock but but but they had the best prices on a,b,c and d. and I should buy one of them.

Wrong bait and switcher(ext 306) from Miami,FL-Fort Washington, PA and ProjectorsAndElectronics.com, MoreforLessDigital.com, etc. when asked about the multi sites immediately hung up after I told him I was going to file a complaint which I have with the PA Attorney General.

Buyer Beware of the bait and switch.