"Awful service from beginning to end.
Pick up was one day late. My son was told to take car to a truck stop. Car was delivered one day late. My son waited in LA airport until midnight and then rented a room. My son had to call the police to get car delivered to hotel parking lot.
Progressive Auto Relocation Inc. has done "nothing"
Not a phone call.
Not an e-mail.
Not an apology.
My suggestion: Use another company.

"These guys are unprofessional and an absolute SCAM! I agreed to pay $800 to transport my vehicle from TX to CA, and paid a up front deposit of $150. When the driver dropped my vehicle off, he demanded that "I pay him $800 F***cking dollars or he would leave me high I dry" and it would "not end well for me" (I am NOT JOKING). I told him that I only owed $650, and then he began to threaten me. Keep in mind before this confrontation he told me how he loved taking cars from Austin because all of the women there give him the best P$$$sy.

He then said that I would be refunded the $150 and that I had to pay him the full $800. Being in a new State, I needed my vehicle and didn't want to find out what would happen if I didn't pay him, I paid him the entire amount of $800. I was assuming that Progressive Auto Relocation would refund the overcharge, but to my surprise, Progressive Auto Relocation told me that I was screwed and that it was not their fault that I overpaid! Even though they brokered the driver, and the driver REFUSED to call them, now I'm stuck with the bill.

I disputed the charge and they are now falsifying the invoice to make it look like owed $950. What crooks. Furthermore when they received the notice that I was disputing their charge, their Manager called me over 20 times harassing me! The nerve of this company. I'm currently still fighting the overcharge, and can't believe their lack of professionalism. I am reporting them to the BBB as we speak.

modified review This review was modified by progressivesucks on October 19 2012 03:52:37 PM

"I found a truck I liked online and I requested a shipping quote from several companies just to see how much it would cost to ship it to me. It ended up that the truck was sold before I even had the chance to talk to a salesman about it. That was in November of 2011. Now seven months later I'm still receiving emails from various employees at Progressive Auto Relocation about shipping the truck. I've sent several emails asking them to stop but I'm ignored and more emails come in.

Of all the quotes I requested, this is the only company that has contacted me after the date I requested for the shipment passed. Had their price been low I might overlook these annoying emails and keep them in mind for the next time I request a quote, but they were middle of the road. Most of the quotes ranged from $365 to $703 (except for National Auto Shipping which was a staggering $2,192 to ship only 520 miles) and Progressive was $550. Considering the price and level of customer service I've received for this quote, I see no reason to give them a second chance.

Progressive Auto Relocation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Progressive Auto Relocation is not a merchant member
Progressive Auto Relocation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!