Stores > Professional Supplement Center

Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

2016-06-27

Great Selections

"This saves me so much time and travel in getting supplements from too many vendors. Service and product selection is great."

2016-06-27

My go to place for supplements

"I have sensitivities and find the staff is very helpful, courteous and prompt in researching answers to my questions about products such as fillers and source of ingredients.
As their names states: professional.
Plus i love the free shipping and discounts offered.

2016-06-25

SUPERIOR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

"WEB SITE EASY TO NAVIGATE. ORDERING WAS SIMPLE. GOOD DISCOUNTS, RAPID SHIPMENT (EVEN AT STANDARD). ONE OF BEST ON-LINE STORES."

This review was modified by JASBEAR34 on June 25 2016 04:03:37 PM

2016-06-24

No bones about it!

"I needed guidance on a supplement which I needed for osteoporosis. The person that helped me searched and compared different companies for my supplement. In the end, I bought a more expensive product, but I felt it was of much greater quality. I am very pleased, and I will order again when I get low on my supplements. Thank you."

This review was modified by Terrybingham on June 24 2016 07:08:51 PM

2016-06-23

Fast shipping!

"They had what I need in stock and ship it well packaged and fast! "

This review was modified by kayhless on June 23 2016 09:58:19 AM

2016-06-20

Very courteous service

"I made a purchase a few weeks ago for an item that turned out was currently out of stock. I received a very polite email letting me know my options - that I could cancel the order or just have it shipped when it arrived. I responded that I was moving at the end of the month and wouldn't mind it shipping late as long as it arrived to my current address before I'm gone. The service agent wrote back that she checked with the supplier and found out it would be back in time, and would send the package Priority Mail to ensure its on time delivery.

I got my package today and it came with a free protein powder sample and a weekly pill organizer, as well as a coupon for a future order.

It is perhaps worth mentioning that before the order was sent, my credit card was apparently preemptively charged by accident, but was immediately reversed and I was notified by email about the error. This didn't end up inconveniencing me at all, but I just thought it was a little odd. I was not worried about dealing with this company though because of the Google protection.

Overall, I was not in a rush for my item and the customer service was above what I've received from most online companies if I've ever encountered a problem. I appreciate the obvious one on one attention I received. It was also the best price I've seen anywhere online (and considerably better than on Amazon). If I repurchase this product, I will likely return to this site, and I will check in the future for other supplements now that I know how well priced they could be.

This review was modified by lydeeuh on June 20 2016 03:57:53 PM

GREAT COMPANY! ! ! ! !

"Fast shipping, free shipping. Have what I need at a reasonable price. Can't go wrong with Prefessional Supplement Center."

This review was modified by MichalGentry on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

Economic and fast!

"My experience with Professional Supplement Center was amazing. The product I've bought arrived before the scheduled time and in perfect conditions. I will keep buying from Professional Supplement Center for sure."

This review was modified by pedromartins on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

Professionally handled

"I ordered these vitamins and soon found that I was never sick after taking 2 a day! Everything from customer service to product delivery was professional."

This review was modified by Jmb724 on June 23 2016 08:35:07 AM

2016-06-17

Quick Turnaround! Great variety!

"Ordering is extremely easy and I usually get my delivery in about 2 days (using standard free delivery). They stock every type of herb and supplement I buy on a regular basis.
My only complaint is that the discounts almost never apply to the brands I buy.

Highly recommend!

This review was modified by Shannon.G on June 17 2016 01:56:22 PM

2016-06-17

Quality Products at a Great Price!

"I ordered a year's supply of Carlson's Daily D3 from the Professional Supplement Center. I got it at a great price (already discounted through their site) and was able to order it quickly and easily. My order arrived faster than expected, and they even included a thank you note and a free pill organizer/sorter. I highly recommend purchasing your supplements from the Professional Supplement Center! You won't be disappointed. "

This review was modified by jbastedo on June 17 2016 07:26:19 AM

2016-06-15

Great site to buy Supplements!

"The supplements are a very reasonable price and I received them in an efficient manner. Shipping was free! Great company!

2016-06-15

Much less packaging than Amazon

"I have ordered many supplements from Amazon for years and have been satisfied until recently. The packaging that Amazon uses has gotten quite ridiculous - 4 small bottles, each in a small box, all inside a too large box. The waste in wood pulp, postage and MY TIME TO open and flatten all those boxes is crazy.
I ordered 4 supplements from Professional Supplement Center, and I received them in perfect shape 2 days later. Best of all, it took me no time to open and dispose of the one padded mailer (just the right size) in which my supplements arrived. I hope to be able let my Amazon Prime membership lapse. 3 of the supplements I ordered were priced the same as Amazon. The one that was more is now an Amazon "pantry" item, so I would have to order MANY other items in order to get it at their reduced price.
Thank you, Professional Supplement Center!!

This review was modified by GlutenFreeMom on June 15 2016 02:32:00 PM

2016-06-13

Extremely passionate and thorough !!!

"Place my first order with this company and to my surprise received a call and an email indicating there was an issue. My address didn't match my billing address on my credit card. Also, I had placed 2 separate orders duplicating my items based on two methods of payment. Immediately receive a phone call and email indicating there was an issue. Called them back and got a real person who was pleasant and happy to speak to me. Advised that I had made 2 orders and that I was impressed with their customer service.
I was thanked many times over for placing my order and assured it would arrive within a few days. It sure did and the product is just as described.
Thank you so much for a great experience... I will be ordering ALL of my supplements from now on through Professional Supplement Center.

This review was modified by adougall7401 on June 13 2016 07:35:49 AM

2016-06-11

Lack of service, no rewards, no samples and other issues

"Other sites will give a heads up if the company is out of a product & an ETA of when it will return. However, PSC doesn't do this. You're left wondering where your order went and if it will be coming. Other sites offer rewards and give-aways. Nothing is offered at PSC. Seems like the company is having some issues and not able to perform any more. I called into customer service and the rep didn't really care about my business and didn't reallly care about product being out of stock. Not sure about PSC. :( "

This review was modified by BigThor1 on June 11 2016 08:50:15 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-14-2016

A rep from Professional Supplement C, sherid, has responded

“Thank you for choosing Professional Supplement Center. Please let me provide insight into the situations you mentioned.

The MAP (minimum advertised price) policies of many of our brands preclude us from offering discounts on the internet or via email. We do, however, currently have 42 top-selling brands on sale. You can view them all on our Daily Deals page!

Regarding the products we stock, we are in the process of updating our website to reflect real-time inventory for our customers. We do make every effort to communicate with our customers any delays in shipping, emailing on a weekly basis any updates received from the brands and/or offering alternatives. If orders are delayed, we most often, at no additional charge, upgrade the free shipping to an expedited method.

Finally, your statement about the demeanor of the Customer Service Representative is of utmost concern to us and is an issue that we would like the ability to address with our staff. Please call us (888.245.5000) and ask to speak with our Customer Service Manager for the proper attention this matter deserves.

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.