Stores > Professional Supplement Center

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10

2016-07-23

Reliable! Fast! and Quality Products!

"This is my second time ordering from Professional Supplement Center. Both times they had the product in stock that I was looking for. Ordering from their website was easy. The product arrived quickly. Very happy with the company and the products ordered. Highly recommended!"

This review was modified by tfabry on July 23 2016 11:41:47 PM

2016-07-21

Variaty supplimental resource

"I found this site while searchibng for certail type of suppliments. I found the site appealing and informative. Easy to go thru. I called to ask a questiona nd they were very helpful. I would recommend anyone to check them out.

Odis Aleck Alexiou
oaalexiou@gmail.com

This review was modified by siaoaa09 on July 21 2016 11:17:00 AM

2016-07-20

Great selection and great service

"Love the selection and fast delivery options at Professional Supplement Center. They carry brands that are difficult or impossible to find on other sites and very competitively priced. In addition all of my orders have arrived promptly or ahead of estimated arrival times. Keep up the great work PSC!"

This review was modified by longviewca1 on July 20 2016 04:16:01 PM

2016-07-18

Best place for pills!!!!!

"The website is simple to use, the shipping rates are very fast, and the prices are great! Its a wonderful, reliable place to shop for supplements! Would recommend to anyone!"

This review was modified by pyro5061 on July 18 2016 08:02:16 PM

Way To Go!

"Great service and great products. I like a company that gives you an alternative to meds and also provides pertinent information and reviews. Way to go!"

GREAT SUPPLEMENTS!

"My choline, Inositol, and glycine supplements were priced well and shipped promptly. I will shop here again!"

THE BEST!!!!!

"I placed an order and it shipped within minutes. I'm so impressed with this company and their services. I have ordered from this company for several years and always OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! This company is truly the BEST!!!!!!!! "

This review was modified by cmshelton on July 18 2016 08:30:17 AM

tasty kids fishies

"My 7-yr-old son eats the omega-3 fishies everyday now without a struggle, so they must be good! Happy customer."

This review was modified by tarajagnow on July 18 2016 02:16:52 AM

2016-07-16

Great Customer Service, unbelievably responsive

"I've been ordering from Professional Supplement Center for a few months. They are a top notch company. Incredibly responsive via the emails I've sent. Their prices and selection are great too. In particular, I had to get one item taken off my order and they took care of it and notified me in a timely manner. Out of all the companies I've been helped by, they set a high bar of excellence"

This review was modified by knickandchester on July 16 2016 10:35:33 AM

2016-07-13

Awesome!

"The order I placed was received on time and in good condition. I was very happy with the constant communication from them regarding delivery. My package was heat senitive so I needed to know when it would arrive."

This review was modified by Slaskos on July 13 2016 12:43:02 PM

2016-07-12

Speedy delivery

"I live in missouri. 3 days, ordered friday night, was delivered monday afternoon-- you cant beat it.
Extra goodies too. Got a free sample of some other supplement that i might be interested in.
Will definitely be ordering from these guys in the future.

This review was modified by Andrewinmissouri on July 12 2016 09:31:49 AM

2016-07-10

Super Fast Service!

"I received my shipment super fast and received updates via email that kept me aware of the status of my order. Great service!!!"

This review was modified by kita013 on July 10 2016 10:21:23 AM

2016-07-09

Amazing Store, Great quality Products, wonderful prices and quick FREE Shipping

"Love this company. They have all the best brands and incredible prices with fast free shipping. It's like a dream come true. I would know too as a long time patron of many different online supplement stores. "

This review was modified by Poundmom on July 09 2016 02:45:41 PM

2016-07-09

Quick service, carries exactly what I want!

"The multivitamins I take are not in any stores and are difficult to find online. Thank you for always having them in stock and ready to order!"

2016-07-08

Happy customer!

"Great store! They have a lot of supplements and a clear, user friendly website. My order was well packed. Exactly after a week I've received my order. I've seen faster web stores, but since the shipping is free, I have no reason to complain. :P Like we Dutch people say "Vooral doorgaan!" (Keep doing what you're doing)."

This review was modified by Nederlander on July 08 2016 08:02:00 PM

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.