Stores > Professional Supplement Center

Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10

2016-05-21

Mag citrate

"I have only had this for a few days but it already seems to help my fibromyalgia pains!"

This review was modified by SingingBride on May 21 2016 08:25:52 PM

2016-05-20

Awesome product!!

"We've used professional supplements for years and haven't felt better. Service is fast, accurate and delivered without problem every time. Highly recommended"

This review was modified by Jmiller1963 on May 20 2016 09:53:27 AM

2016-05-19

Free shipping

"The free shipping and variety of supplements are great, also every order that I receive I have gotten a coupon for my next order making a very good deal."

This review was modified by takingahike_x on May 19 2016 02:25:13 PM

2016-05-19

Great service

"I found exactly what I needed and with just a few clicks I had everything ordered. "

Bits about Vits

"The gal that helped me via phone call was excellent. Curious though, where I will get future orders if Designs for Health does not provide you w/ inventory??"

This review was modified by lindajedgar on May 18 2016 03:36:58 PM

2016-05-18

Fast service, best price for product

"Used PSC because they offered the best price for the product I was shopping for - fast shipping, great communication, product arrived 2 days after it shipped. Will use this company again for my supplement needs."

This review was modified by sarahelizabeth81 on May 18 2016 01:52:01 PM

2016-05-18

Power Greens Heaven, of course CHOCOLATE!

"Love, Love, LOVE those power greens chocolate by numedica!!!"

Always Fast Shipping

"Great vitamins. Lots of energy"

This review was modified by gypsyladies2 on May 16 2016 08:40:01 PM

Great!

"I am very pleased with my purchases. Great choices and prices. Arrived quickly. Will continue to purchase from them. "

This review was modified by 02Miata on May 16 2016 03:31:44 PM

Satisfied Customer

"Professional Supplements Center is the only online place to purchase the product I use."

This review was modified by brotherluck on May 16 2016 08:57:12 AM

2016-05-15

No Need To Shop Anywhere Else for Supplements Because Professional Supplement Center Rocks!

"Nearly 2 years ago, I decided I wanted off of the pharmaceutical merry-go-round. With some 15 different prescription medications at the time for blood pressure, cholesterol, cardiac issues, blood thinners and depression, dealing with my insurance company mazes & mix-ups, repeated drug store trips due to their not having some of my meds a lot of times and extra office visits to monitor all of these prescriptions and their horrid, dangerous side effects became too overwhelming. A big chunk of my life was spent dealing with pharmaceuticals, doctors and insurance. I went to a doctor of naturopathic medicine (who was also a close high school friend and neighbor) to get on the path to health righteousness. Her brand of choice is Metagenics, though has respect for any high quality supplements that Metagenics may not offer. I can get ALL of my supplements with a single website visit, along with percentage off programs that help to save even more off their already reasonable prices. My orders have NEVER had any errors or issues. Orders placed early in the week always arrive before the weekend. Some of my supplements are temperature sensitive and need to be kept cold to preserve quality and effectiveness. One time, I placed my order without realizing the shipping timing would've adversely affected my temp-sensitive product. That day, I received a personal phone call from a PSC rep who alerted me to the issue and rescheduled shipment of my entire order to maintain temperature for that one item, at no cost to me. At one point, I phoned PSC and was easily able to verify that PSC is a an authorized reseller of Metagenics products. Today, I'm free of ALL of my prescription pharmaceuticals, am healthier than at any other point in my life and I exclusively order all of my supplemental needs through Professional Supplement Center. PSC is a truly breath of fresh air in a world overrun with mediocrity where customer service & satisfaction are a nuisance.

This review was modified by Eric5928 on May 15 2016 01:41:24 PM

2016-05-14

Always on time!

"Thank you for sending my monthly supplements... Always on time. Always arrive in good condition. :) "

This review was modified by Sgdarlin on May 14 2016 02:57:58 PM

2016-05-13

These people know their stuff!

"I called them because I needed to order a probiotic and wanted to make sure it was shipped with a cold pack (it was). The person who helped me was very friendly and knowledgable and had me answer a questionnaire that Klaire Labs asks their buyers to complete. She said it was because they wanted to comply with their guidelines. No other reseller has asked me this. She told me when it would ship out and she was right! I then forgot that I had a coupon so I called her back and she gladly changed my order and applied the discount. Great customer service! I will definitely keep ordering my supplements from them."

This review was modified by Mhenri on May 13 2016 01:51:05 PM

2016-05-12

Very Delighted Customer

"As I was looking for my product on google. I found that Professional Supplement Center had the best price of any other company that I have seen, and also offered free shipping. That was all I needed, and I immediately ordered my product. It is refreshing to find a company that not only gives you a good price, free shipping....and also gives you extra savings as well. I am so very delighted to have found this company for my future vitamin needs."

This review was modified by Annabanana77 on May 12 2016 04:00:56 PM

2016-05-12

Great vitamin supplements, great service, and great prices

"I spent a morning shopping around online and price comparing and looking at vitamin quality reviews. Not only did I get the best price around, but PSC carries quality supplements, and I received my order within a couple of days."

This review was modified by emr233 on May 12 2016 03:19:25 AM

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.