• Address: 5441 Palmer Crossing Circle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

"I found the person that helped me on the phone to be very friendly and upbeat as well as helpful. I was also pleasantly surprised that my order came in so quickly as was well packed. I will definitely recommend Professional Supplement Center to my friends."

"I have been doing business with this company since 2008 and I find them outstanding in the areas of quality products, fast shipping and most of all, customer service. Highly recommended!"

"I am very pleased. The site and the experience of ordering was SO much easier than going through my chiropractor's site. And I am thrilled not to have to pay for shipping for one bottle of fish oil!"

"Very fast delivery, I appreciate that. Had a question for customer service and they answered my email very quickly. "

"I'm a new customer but have been completely satisfied with each order I've placed--whether one item or many. The service is prompt--no delays."

"I am able to find the brands I use and selection and quantity is never an issue. I will continue to use them and refer friends and family to them"

"Pricing in line with competitors and shipping was free and fast. Will be a repeat customer."

"I could not have been more pleased with the fast, easy service. I had some vitamins that I needed from a very specific brand that required me to register and the customer service at Professional Supplement Center very patiently helped me with this."

"I've ordered from this site one time and plan to continue to order. I was very pleased with all of the products offered, the prices and the free shipping! A+ in my book!"

"Super fast free shipping! Very professional!"

"I use MetaFiber - the product is great especially for a person with sensitivities. I just wish it didn't have cellulose in it - I don't think it is needed. I would not take take psyllium or other products that have fillers or gluten. I do blend it since it doesn't mix well on its own in water or juice.
The gal I talked to on the phone in customer service was great!

"Wow! Super fast shipping! I was very pleased :)"

"Wonderful product selection! And everything seems to always be in stock. I have reordered from Professional Supplement Center several times. My orders always arrive very promptly and complete. I will definitely order from them again."

"Shipping was prompt. Updates on my shipment were provided every step of the way. My card wasn't charged until my order shipped. Good quality product, I'm very pleased with my order. "

"Fast service, excellent products. Packaged very well for shipping. Thanks. "

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.