Stores > Professional Supplement Center

Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10

2016-08-23

Great Customer Service!

"I recently placed an order and although some of the items were not initially in stock, I received communicated throughout the entire process and everything still came in a very timely manner. I feel they went above and beyond to make sure I received my order, especially the out of stock items, as quickly as possible. I very much appreciate that!"

This review was modified by PVL58 on August 23 2016 11:08:22 AM

2016-08-23

Finally!

"I have been looking for a blueberry solid all over NJ. I finally found it at online at Professional Supplement Center .. I found it on a couple other sites, but their site was the easiest to navigate. Blueberry Solid is not cheap, but at their online store they mail you a coupon code with every order to save me a few bucks! It's delicious and I think I may even be starting to see results early on. I will keep ordering from them for sure. Their website is simple and they deliver quickly too!"

This review was modified by Mkcostello on August 23 2016 07:49:40 AM

Great In-store and online support

"The support in store after Pharmasan Lab testing took place and subsequent call centre order support has been second to none. I would recommend Professional Supplement Center for their efficiency and professionalism."

This review was modified by Zsuzsanna on August 22 2016 03:23:23 PM

Great Service

"I've been 100% satisfied with my purchases. They carry top brands and free shipping. Can't beat that."

2016-08-22

Great deal, fast service!

"Found the probiotics my son is taking for a much better deal than on Amazon or anywhere else. Fast shipping too! Will buy from again. "

This review was modified by Nc3jray on August 22 2016 11:00:23 AM

2016-08-20

Life Saver!

"I live in Alaska and Professional Supplement Center is my "Go To" for getting the supplements that I need efficiently, and affordably. We have a couple of stores that carry what I need, but they aren't consistently stocked, and are more expensive than PSC. Further, they give you coupons for being a regular customer as well as discounts for using their automatic delivery service. I have never had any delivery or product issues with this company; I would recommend anyone who takes daily supplements to try this company out! "

This review was modified by HilgerL on August 20 2016 05:04:44 PM

2016-08-18

Prompt

"Could' not be more happier with the service.Their prices out did everyone i checked.And who ever package the box,needs to come over my house just before Christmas,nice.
They got a 5 star rate from me Thank you guy s an gals Jeffers

This review was modified by jeffreygest on August 18 2016 10:55:46 AM

2016-08-17

Highly satisfied customer!!!

"I've placed several orders with Professional Supplement Center over the past couple of years. Their customer service is top notch and they carry high quality products. They are one of the few stores that carries the Neuro Biologix line of supplements. For Neuroimmune disorders, there's no better supplements on the market. I also really like that they send coupon codes periodically, which helps me save money on my maintenance supplements. "

This review was modified by gmtrcp on August 17 2016 11:59:13 PM

2016-08-15

They have what I need!!!

"A great selection along with great prices. Great prices along with great shipping. Great shipping bring great health to my doorstep. Thanks Professional Supplement Center for being so professional. Adam"

2016-08-14

80% Satisfaction with Professional Sipplement Center

"We have been very satisfied with our experience in ordering from Professional Supplement Center."

This review was modified by sew4life on August 14 2016 08:42:29 AM

2016-08-13

Fast, easy service

"I placed my order on Wednesday and received it Saturday morning. "

This review was modified by AJOLVEY on August 13 2016 10:52:12 AM

2016-08-12

Satisfied First time customer!

"I ordered the Skin Eternal Cream and Vitamins for the first time from Professional Supplement Center. I appreciated your prompt communication asking me if I wanted the products shipped together or separately as one was back ordered. I just received both products along with a sample, discount coupons and an actual thank you note. This all may seem like a small thing but customer service makes a big difference, especially to me. Thank you and I will certainly order again!"

This review was modified by tree279 on August 12 2016 03:03:19 PM

2016-08-12

Seriously, how many online stores rate a 5?! This one rates a 10!

"I won't take the time to do this for many, if any, stores. Besides the convenience of getting supplements sent in a timely manner - and inexpensively - this company is THE best at customer service. They could give lessons!"

2016-08-11

Great products

"The Doctor's Best strontium, taken with Global Healing Center's Intracal, reversed my osteoporosis!"

This review was modified by Soflocean on August 11 2016 03:29:55 PM

2016-08-11

Unhappy ....

"I never complain, however I will share (as asked). I ordered a product that was to stay chilled and inexpensive. It arrived many days later than indicated and two days after receiving an email asking about my satisfaction of the order. The heat sensitive item was not chilled. When I called I got great answers to my concerns stating it wasn't a big deal. It is a big deal. The customer service rep was unwilling to assist me with an exchange or return without it costing ME to do so. WOW!!! Is that great service or what? "

Rep reply posted Aug-12-2016

A rep from Professional Supplement C, sherid, has responded

“We do apologize for any confusion concerning the transit time and shipping methods for “Heat Sensitive Products” . Your account has been credited for the purchase price of the heat sensitive product. We do have the policy posted on our website to provide transparency to our customers, it is as follows:

“Heat sensitive products are shipped free of charge, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground (at our discretion) with an ice pack. Although the ice pack will melt during shipping, the product will retain its integrity. Probiotics are manufactured with overages that ensure label potency when exposed to extreme temperatures. Please also note that heat sensitive products are non-returnable and non-refundable. If you have any questions please call us toll free at (888) 245-5000 (Monday - Friday 8 AM - 7 PM EST, Saturday 9 AM - 1 PM EST) or e-mail us at info@professionalsupplementcenter.com.

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.