Stores > Professional Supplement Center

Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
2017-02-18

Best service and product

"Easy to find what I needed. Reasonably priced and free shipping! Timely delivery. Got a coupon for my next purchase that includes no shipping cost."

This review was modified by ecopel27 on February 21 2017 12:30:09 AM

2017-02-16

What a Pleasure to Do Business With

"I have been purchasing from this company online for several months now. It is one of the only online vendors I feel I can trust to send me products that are the real thing, and not some knock-off. I am very sensitive and cannot just put anything in my mouth and swallow it! Their website is easy to use, their free shipping is awesome and doesn't take forever. Whenever my shipment arrives it always comes with a thank you note that includes coupons and a discount code for my next order. "

This review was modified by kbavaar on February 21 2017 12:00:15 AM

2017-02-14

Now THIS is what I call service!

"When I placed my first order, I received a notice that my product has been shipped within less than 24 hours! And I receive my actual product within the next 48 hours or less. Amazing service! (The product is awesome, too!) That's why I just place another order yesterday!"

This review was modified by MotherGooseberry on February 16 2017 02:00:06 PM

2017-02-13

Free shipping sure sold me!

"I was looking for a product and came across Professional Supplement Center. The first thing I noticed was free shopping and that sold me. I found the product I was looking for and the price was in the same range as other shops so I ordered over the phone and the lady was super nice and helpful. I was surprised again at how fast the item arrived and will definitely order from them again when I need something. Overall great experience! "

This review was modified by sstanton07 on February 15 2017 02:00:01 PM

2017-02-13

Easy, quick, free shipping

"Found a product recommended by my new doctor. This is my first time using Professional Supplement Center and I was pleasantly surprised. The complete process was painless. : )"

This review was modified by 1jbunny on February 15 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-02-11

How awesome this company is

"I am absolutely amazed with this company overall. This company is professional. They call you personally and email you to prevent fraud. They are timely with their ask the nurse responses. The website is very easy to navigate. The pricing of their supplements is quite reasonable. Their free shipping delivery speed is beyond expectations. The products they sell are legitimate. This is the only retailer I will go to for any health related items. It is also United States based. I am telling everyone I know to order from this company. Customer Service is impeccable."

This review was modified by holymusic0507 on February 14 2017 12:30:06 AM

2017-02-10

What I need

"Professional Supplement Center has the products I need at a very reasonable price - even less than I pay at my Chiropractor. I like the variety and the special pricing."

This review was modified by janababe1301 on February 14 2017 12:15:08 AM

2017-02-04

They had what I'd been searching for!

"I was looking for a combined liquid vitamin with dropper - - Vitamin D along with a special form of Vitamin K, after reading that if you take Vit D, you really need Vit K as well, to prevent your arteries from hardening. Not only did they offer this combined formula, but the Vitamin K was the menaquinone version, which is best. And no other bad ingredients either. I'm very glad to have found them online!"

This review was modified by kdlilley on February 07 2017 12:30:04 AM

2017-02-03

Julie58

"I love the vitamins and Omega D3. I got a great discount on the product. I ordered it yesterday and got it the next day. Very efficient. Love this company . I've been ordering for a long time."

This review was modified by ladyinblue630 on February 07 2017 12:15:03 AM

2017-02-02

Love the fast shipping...

"Very fast service and shipping thanks"

This review was modified by edgar73 on February 07 2017 12:00:20 AM

2017-01-30

Very pleased with free shipping and discount included with every order!

"I have compared prices and shipping with other companies and I am happy with what Professional Supplement Center provides. No pesky emails throughout the month between each order and automatic refill option is also available. "

This review was modified by bchasco on February 01 2017 08:45:01 AM

2017-01-27

Great Products

"I like that I can order products that are somewhat hard to find. They take care to keep heat sensitive products cooled with ice packs and to send them out on Monday so the package is delivered before the weekend. The prices are good plus free shipping."

This review was modified by tcdobbins on January 31 2017 12:02:17 AM

2017-01-27

Professional Supplement Center is my new Go-To

"Professional Supplement Center carries hard to find items, the website is easy to navigate, they have superb customer service, and my order was shipped the same day! They have a wide variety of items and great coupons. I plan to order again really soon!! "

This review was modified by mermaid1111 on January 31 2017 12:02:03 AM

2017-01-26

Supreme selection and free shipping

"I have been seeing a new naturalistic doctor, and am doing quite well on his recommendations. However, his office is over an hour away from my home and is not convenient for re-filling my supplement needs. I found "Professional Supplement Center" online and am very impressed with their selection and wonderful customer service. I also love the free shipping!"

This review was modified by Natalee33 on January 31 2017 12:00:59 AM

2017-01-25

Fast shipping!

"I ordered from Professional Supplement Center before and are very happy with their products, prices and shipping. I forgot to reorder and was almost through with the pills, but the new order came in before I ran out! Great. Thanks."

This review was modified by jtoet523 on January 27 2017 06:45:02 PM

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.