Stores > Professional Supplement Center

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10

2016-02-03

Fresh supplements, free shipping, A+ customer service

"Professional Supplement Center always and only delivers fresh supplements which is important to me. If my auto-refill for probiotics falls on a Friday, they will call me and ask if I would prefer to have it shipped on Monday to shorten the time in transit besides packing it with a cold pack. Lots of product choices, fresh inventory, fast free shipping and A+ customer service and communication! "

This review was modified by ChickInkPen on February 03 2016 01:09:15 PM

2016-02-02

Outstanding!!!

"Just got my first shipment from Professional Supplement Center. It came as expected, very well wrapped and with a nice thank you note and bonus daily medication divider and coupon for my next purchase. I will definitely use them again! "

This review was modified by cabindream on February 02 2016 07:56:37 PM

2016-02-02

Savings and Good Service

"There is almost always a coupon you can use. The auto-refill is convenient and a money saver. It is an easy site to navigate - you can go to my orders and scroll down to items you've previously ordered and place them in your cart without having to type in the names every time. When I've dealt with them on the phone, they are always helpful and able to resolve any questions."

This review was modified by PerkyGirl on February 02 2016 11:12:47 AM

Zinc-tastic!

"I ordered the Designs for Health Zinc Challenge. I received the product on time and in perfect condition. They also included a free pill box which was a lovely surprise and a coupon for my next purchase. I would definitely order from Professional Supplement Center again."

This review was modified by StephanieSN on February 01 2016 08:42:40 PM

2016-02-01

I ORDER FROM NOWHERE ELSE!

"I SAW A NATUROPATH IN OHIO FOR MANY YEARS BEFORE HER RETIREMENT. NOW PSC IS THE ONLY PLACE I CAN GET THE SAME QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR A GREAT PRICE! I LOVE PSC AND FREE SHIPPING. "

This review was modified by AMYLYNNSTEPHENSON on February 01 2016 01:47:28 PM

Excellent Customer Service

"I called this company enquiring about whether they had any probiotics that had the DDS-1 strain of Lactobacillus Acidophilus. As a nurse, I am aware of how important it is to have this particular strain represented in a comprehensive probiotic. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Louanne knew about this strain and was able to help me find the NordicProbiotic that had it, as well as probiotics, which was an added plus! I like the fact that they have a nurse named Jackie Eubanks that will answer questions you have about their supplements.
I know that I will be contacting them again to learn more about their product line.

This review was modified by LisaWilloughby on February 01 2016 11:45:45 AM

2016-01-30

What in the world are tocotrienols?

"I had never heard of tocotrienols (a type of vitamin E) until I read about them on the Professional Supplement Center website. I placed my order online, and received them via free US postal service the following weekend. I like the large number of choices they offer. They give a 12% discount if you choose auto-refill (up to every 90 days) which can be cancelled at any time. Another order was not in stock and they emailed me saying they would keep it pending. There was a problem with my credit card number on one order. They telephoned to get the correct number and shipped the same day. "

This review was modified by Dons11 on January 30 2016 07:13:07 PM

2016-01-30

PSC Delivers!

"Although I had trouble with the website, my order was processed in an efficient and accurate manner via phone. The product was delivered in 2 days, wrapped securely, and with no delivery charges. What more could I ask."

This review was modified by whulfish on January 30 2016 02:11:36 PM

2016-01-29

Great Supplement Company in which I found my product!

"Easy and great website for multi products!
Also extremely friendly phone staff to assist. What a pleasure. And good communication.
Also enjoyed the free shipping!! That was a real plus for me.
Great customer service and price on the products which most interested me.
I will continue to order,
Cheryl McClain

This review was modified by cherylmcclain on January 29 2016 08:47:59 AM

Yeah Cinnamon Bark!

"So excited to find Cinnamon Bark in 1 oz for reasonable price!! Just what I needed for my essential oil medicine cabinet to make great anti-bacterial blend."

This review was modified by Woolie27 on January 28 2016 07:48:11 PM

Great one stop shop

"They've got it all at great prices. Even hard to find products you can't find elsewhere. Competitive pricing and really fast shipping. I'm a customer for life. "

review

"Great delivery and pricing"

This review was modified by SabrinaFRB13 on January 28 2016 08:32:15 AM

2016-01-27

Awesome experience

"Loved that my probiotics came with a free ice back to keep them cool! Shows they care about heir products!"

This review was modified by ashley333 on January 27 2016 12:49:26 PM

2016-01-25

The only place to shop

"They are the best! Bar none! Always have what we needs and ships them out right away. Best advice on any questions."

2016-01-25

Recipe for Weight Reduction

"Forskolin and not eating until 12:00 PM helped me to lose 10 LBS in 1 month.
No other adjustment was made to my diet. No more breakfast.
I only ate from 12:00 PM-8:00 PM.
The Foskolin did the rest!
Hunger pains the first 4 days. After that, sometimes I wouldn't feel like eating until 2:30 PM.

This review was modified by mjschube on January 25 2016 01:38:01 PM

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.