• Address: 5441 Palmer Crossing Circle

Product & services pricing Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

"I have just finished receiving my 3rd order from professional supplement center and I've been pleased each time. The have the supplements that I would otherwise have to get from my naturopath, which would involve a long drive or paying for shipping. Instead I can order online, know it will arrive promptly, not have to pay for shipping and often receive a small discount that makes the price cheaper than I can purchase the items any where else."

"Confirmation of order and confirmation of shipment were prompt.
Shipping was quick with items well packaged.
Will use them again if the products preform as well!

"Wow! Very easy, fast and great prices. I'm impressed "

"Always a positive friendly voice on the phone and able to find my account immediately. Email notices are always right on and their shipping, besides being free, is always prompt and accurate..even though I have used numerous addresses. Always totally professional and most important competent and nice!"

"Excellent service. Products are shipped quickly and efficiently. "

"Ordering from Professional Supplement Center is always a pleasure. They have plenty of stock and ship the orders out very promptly. Shipping is always no charge as well which is a real bonus. I have ordered from them many times and will continue to do so."

"Professional Supplement Center not only ships free of charge, but they also process your order and ship very quickly (much more quickly than most vendors). I also like that they put a label with their name on the top of their supplements so you're reminded of where you made your purchase."

"fast order filling, reasonable pricing free shipping!"

"I found out about Professional Supplement Center from Metagenics, so I trust them. I received what I ordered and in a timely manner.
Free shipping.

"This was my first order with (Professional Supplement Center). I was truly pleased with my order. The service was wonderful, I was able to talk with a real person about some concerns I had. I will re-order again! "

"High quality, trusted supplement...Lipitrol... which helps regulate my cholesterol. Will continue to order from PSC."

"I love the convenience and the availability of the professional supplements I need to take for my health issues. The prices are fair and I love not having to pay shipping costs."

"I am very pleased with the ordering process, the time to receive the items and the cost as compared to other sources for the product I order. "

"PSC makes everything easy. They are efficient and shipping is free and timely!"

"I have been ordering Supplements from this company, since 2005. I have been absolutely satisfied with the entire spectrum of their business. The website is totally user-friendly...having an account set up at the site, makes it very easy to see past as well as current orders I may make. In addition, anytime I have had to phone them, I found a very committed person on the other end of the line, willing to help me. What more could you ask for....this, "is" the place.

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.