• Professional Su Professional Supplement Center Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10

"Great Professional Staff. Very helpful. Ordering was a breeze. Customer service was outstanding. I had a question about an item and the agent got up to get the box so we could compare the information. Delivery was fast."

"I have been ordering from Professional Supplement Center for a while now and I am never disappointed. Orders arrive in a very timely manor - I am always impressed at how quickly I get the products -even with just the free shipping option!
I work in the health industry and I highly Recommend them to anyone looking for supplements.

"I ordered the Quantum HCI for my digestion, I take 1 capsule with each meal,and my goodness, I feel so much better after I eat, no more heartburn and burping. I wanted to purchase a product that I could trust, and I'm so glad I ordered through Professional Supplement Center. The shipping was free which is a plus for me, I order so often online and shipping fees do add up! Thank you so much for a quality product, I have ordered a bottle for my mother and will continue to purchase this product."

"Great products - great service - fast shipping!"

"second time ordering from Professional Supplement Center and again great service. Order came in fast and bottles were sealed shut and came in a heavy bag for protection. Love the free shipping and discount. will continue purchasing through this company. "

"This company was recommended by my chiropractor. My first order arrived very quickly and I subsequently reordered. Great service,...great products....no shipping charges!"

"Items ordered arrived very quickly. Couldn't be happier."

"I couldn't believe how fast the product got to me. Thanks a lot.
Thanks for the free gift too.

"we like the products and shipeming"

"Shipping was on-time, products were packaged appropriately and in good shape, and I appreciate the quality of the supplements they sell."

"My naturopath had sold me a bottle of PheniTropic (phenibut) and it worked really well to get me to sleep and keep me sleeping all night. But her office was far away, so the when I ran out I went to the Internet and found a phenibut for much less money. But it just didn't work as well. Next, I Googled PheniTropic and found it at Professional Supplement Center. Ordering was easy and I got my product quickly. This is my source now."

"I had not purchased any products from PSC in just over a year and did not realize that they had changed their ordering procedure. It required me to give certain information on the website which I was uncomfortable doing. Therefore, I was not able to place an order as I had before. So I called and was assisted by a very helpful associate. She explained the new policy, took my information, and my order. I received a notice via email that my order had been processed, and then again when it had been shipped with the projected arrival date. I received my order today, less than a week after ordering. needless to say, I am quite pleased with PSC and will continue to order from them.

Sincerely,
Ellen Smith

"I ordered the Ortho Biotic by Ortho Molecular.
I have used this product in the past and I am very satisfied
with the results. I will continue using this product.
No cost shipping is great and I received the order within 5 days including the weekend.

"The greatest customer service ever! Everything is always carefully wrapped so nothing will break. Everything is always shipped in a timely manner. They let you know if something is not in stock.
They sell the brands my doctor suggests which is so helpful.

"First time ordering supplements from here. Shipping was quick (4 days) and accurate. They also threw in a coupon for 12% off my next order."

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.