Stores > Professional Supplement Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review Professional Supplement Center by clicking a star below.
2017-03-18

Sleeping well with PheniTropic

"My compounding pharmacist recommended my taking PheniTropic as I was having trouble getting and staying asleep. This product has helped me tremendously with that issue. I am thankful and would recommend this product."

This review was modified by SaraSings on March 21 2017 12:30:05 AM

2017-03-16

Miraculous Healing Supplements

"I suffered from chronic joint pain due to a build up of environmental pollutants. I live in a very contaminated city due to all the factories. I was put on a 6 month detox program by Dr. Cushing that was specifically formulated for me and my health issues. I went from constant pain in my joints to very little or none in various body parts such as feet, knees, back, hands. I am ever so grateful to Dr. Cushing, the Holistic Dr. and Professional Supplement Center."

This review was modified by CherylMoran on March 21 2017 12:00:20 AM

2017-03-15

"Have been ordering from Professional Supplement Center for several years now... they have been consistently prompt in delivery, polite and helpful with any customer service problems that I have had. I've recommended them to everyone that I know who would buy online. Excellent company!"

This review was modified by sagambrell7 on March 17 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-03-14

Great price and just the product I was looking for!

"Shipping was free and got a 5% discount on top of the sale price. Shipping was fast and prices great! I've used Piping Rock for years but they didn't have the selection the Profesional Supplement Center has.

This review was modified by Paison1st on March 16 2017 01:30:01 AM

2017-03-11

Best place for supplements!

"Love this woman-owned provider of high-quality supplements and supplies.
They even send you an email from (from a real human being!) when an item is going to be delayed or to ask you if you have a preference for a replacement.
You can also talk to a real person to ask any questions you may have.
In this day and age of computer-only communication, it is nice to have folks who still value and honor the 'customer' in customer service.

This review was modified by cathlintorrence on March 14 2017 12:30:07 AM

2017-03-11

Very satisfied!!!!

"I ordered DHA vitamins for my baby, they don't taste bad, my baby is taking 2 ml per day and they are perfect he doesn't even care about the taste. The shipping was extremely fast and the package was very well wrapped, very secured and they also sent a gift for me. Can't be happier about it. Highly recommended and I will definitely order again."

This review was modified by jenifer_lopezv on March 14 2017 12:30:02 AM

2017-03-10

Competitive pricing and excellent service

"Bye bye Amazon. Professional Supplement Center has everything I need at market prices and they ship super-fast via reliable carriers. "

This review was modified by BostonPerson on March 14 2017 12:15:02 AM

2017-03-07

Grateful for this quality company!

"My order came quickly and was the best price I could find. I had not entered my card number correctly while placing my order late at night. The staff waisted no time and clarified the information first thing the next morning and promptly send out my order.
Thank you for your quality customer service!!

This review was modified by krisitn on March 09 2017 11:45:01 AM

2017-03-02

Outstanding product, Trusted Company !!!

"After much research and many years of using what I thought was a high quality magnesium product daily, I found this company and ordered the Magnesium W/SRT B-FREE. I just ordered my second bottle - this stuff is wonderful! An added benefit is that I am sleeping better!! Love this product!!"

This review was modified by foxee69341 on March 07 2017 12:00:21 AM

2017-03-02

quick, easy and reasonable

"Always order my multi min here. Best price and I've looked everywhere.. My shipments are sent the day I order..."

This review was modified by gjp927 on March 07 2017 12:00:17 AM

2017-03-01

Lyme Supplements

"This site was easy to use. Shipping was quick and supplements were received well packaged. A coupon was enclosed in the order giving the purchaser a discount on their next purchase. A caring nurse called to offer support and advise if I ever needed it. I felt cared for.
I will definitely be ordering from them again!

This review was modified by kobmaz on March 03 2017 09:15:01 AM

2017-02-26

Very Professional!

"Website is easy to navigate, with lots of useful information. Products were delivered quickly and the price of my supplement was less than what was on the website, a discounted item. I will certainly order from this company again."

This review was modified by carolstenvt on February 28 2017 07:00:01 AM

2017-02-25

Best price, quality and fast delivery!

"They have great price and its quality vitamins. I love the auto refill because I get another discount and don't have to mess w remembering to reorder. "

This review was modified by Lcozadd on February 28 2017 12:30:03 AM

2017-02-23

Quality products at exceptional prices

"Excellent pricing, excellent selection, great customer service. Love the coupons as well!!!"

This review was modified by jay_callais on February 28 2017 12:00:31 AM

2017-02-23

On line! On time! Best price! People So Nice!

"Staff very responsive and helpful. Full line of supplements and brands. Thanks."

This review was modified by kathyholtz on February 28 2017 12:00:24 AM

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,425 merchant members.