• Address: 5441 Palmer Crossing Circle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

"Website is easy to use. Great product descriptions. Just received my second order and will continue to purchase. Shipping thus far has been 3 or 4 days."

"Quick service and great prices! "

"I have been ordering from Professional Supplement Center for about 10 years. I was referred by a friend and what a blessing that has been! Their prices have been lower and they send manufacturer's coupons with orders. After speaking with Tiffany and Lynn on the phone for years, I finally visited their Sarasota office to meet them. It was so nice to put a helpful, pleasant voice with a friendly face :)
Thank you for the free shipping as well - another great help!

"I can find almost everything I need and at a very good price. If I order an automatic monthly shipment for at least 3 months on one of my products then I get a 10% discount. My items are shipped on time and I have had no problems whatsoever. I highly recommend Professional Supplement Center.

"love this company! am able to get stuff that is not carried in local stores and get my products wicked fast!"

"Wow, what a deal. The products I ordered were less expensive than I've paid at my Naturopathic doctor's office, and they arrived a couple of days after I placed the order. I could not believe how quickly I got them. Thank you Professional Supplement Center. I will be doing my business with you in the future! "

"Professional Supplement Center did a fabulous job! They were back-ordered on one item that I needed but had a note to call. I called and Nan took great care of me, contacting the supplier for information. The supplier drop shipped directly to my house a couple of days later. "

"Great products, hassle-free shipping, got products in a timely fashion."

"Fabulous find! Been buying from another online store, they constantly send me coupons that don't work for anything I buy. PSC has the lowest everyday prices on the things I buy, and in addition they give me REAL discounts, plus always FREE SHIPPING with no minimum! Cannot beat this place, just wish they had even more products!"

"Superb. The supplements are quality, the shipping was as fast as it comes, and the shipping was free. One could hardly ask for better. The only thing I'd say is that it's good to comparison shop for prices. There's another free-ship superb site I use for natural supplements called pureformulas.com. Sometimes pureformulas has sales, and then I can get a product cheaper than on Professional Supplement Center. So I use both sites, and I compare. "

"I've quickly become a regular customer of Professional Supplement Center. They stock a full range of products, their prices are very competitive, AND shipping is unbelievably quick! "

"The probiotics I ordered were shipped in a timely manner. Professional Supplement Center sent me emails to notify me of the shipping process. I had used the probiotics before, and the ones ordered were received in expected condition."

"Quick and easy shopping.Good,good good"

"The GABA I ordered was the brand I was looking for at a competitive price, and it arrived in a timely fashion."

"Superior customer Service(better than Amazon)."

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.