• Address: 5441 Palmer Crossing Circle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10

"PSC had what I wanted at a good price and delivered in a timely manner. I would definitely order from them again."

"This company is fast in delivery and very reliable in sending exactly the product ordered. They have a very large selection of the companies whose supplements we use. Would highly recommend them."

"I was introduced to "Macula Complete" by an eye doctor approximately 3 years ago and I have since been totally pleased with the supplement! I call in my order to Professional Supplement Center in Sarasota when needed and I am immediately greeted with a very gracious, happy voice on the phone. About a year ago I had an appointment with a prominent alternative doctor in the area and I showed him my bottle of "Macula Complete". He took a minute to read the ingredient label and then looked up and exclaimed, "These are great!"
Keep up the good work. I order by telephone and receive my orders promptly and correctly the next day. You are making your customers happy and satisfied.

"I have just received my order this past week, orders I place are usually received in 3 days, very fast service, I will continue to order my supplements as needed."

"Good price and quick delivery"

"my name is lon barbee I live in alma ar I am a rancher I raise cattle, about 3 years ago my doctor told me I had limes disease he pulls blood on me every 3 mos the pain level was a 32 my doctor said a person that had not been bitten by a bad tic the blood test would be o to 5 . I was in a vet office one day she ask me what was my problem , I told her I had limes, she gave me 12 pills in a plastic bag and told me to take 3 aday, so I did on the third day I went to her and wanted to buy 1000 of them , before I took the pills I couldn't hold a hammer. my joints were killing me . she only had 2 bottles of them , I went on line and found professional supplement center I have ordering 3 bottles at a time, my blood test is down to a 8 I will probably take arthritis by heel/bhi for the rest of my life , there is no side effects with this pills at all. I can't say thay will work for everybody, but it has blowing my doctor away. there is no cure for limes... thank you lon barbee"

"The product came quickly and the glass wrapping was very protective."

"I have been using Integrative Therapeutics for approximately three weeks now at the request of my physician. I am very impressed with the quality of the products. I have suffered from fibromyalgia for 10 plus years and have tried numerous prescription medications and have found little relief. I feel 50% better just being on these supplements. Also the ordering and shipping process is great. No shipping charge and 2 day delivery is awesome. I will definitely continue to use this company."

"PSC is great. They carry many of the supplements I take and they are very customer-oriented. I appreciate their help when needed. "

"I have used this center for 7years. I have always been very satisfied. Everyone on the phone is pleasant and very helpful I receive my vitamins in about 1 to 2 days after I place the order. I wouldn't shop anywhere else. "

"I ordered the Ortho Biotic Powder by Ortho Molecular Products and within a few days I had my product. They kept in communication with me before I got my product. I like the Ortho Molecular Products and they give great service."

"This is an outstanding company. Products that need refrigeration, they label it for you. Nobody does that including the manufacturer that made the product. I was also $2 short on getting a 10% discount, I chatted and requested if they can make an exception, and bingo they understood rather then forcing me to buy something else. I also got a 12% coupon if I purchase again from them. Obviously I'm going to do that. The last kicker is I got a free pill box gift. Who does that! Nobody else. You got me for life. Thanks George"

"I loved the selection. I use a number of supplements by different manufacturers and was glad to find all these quality products on one site. The prices were good and the postage free. I was very satisfied and very happy!"

"Utilizing your services made me a believer that good things can happen. The accuracy and speed of delivery matched with great pricing convinced me to return to you for future products. Please maintain your high level of quality service."

"I've been ordering from the Professional Supplement Center for several years. They are reliable and quick in processing and sending my orders. I appreciate their courteous care!"

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.