Stores > Professional Supplement Center
  • Professional Su Professional Supplement Center Elite Status
      5441 Palmer Crossing Cirlce
      Sarasota, FL US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Monday-Friday 9-7 EST Saturday 9-1 EST

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
Voice your opinion! Review Professional Supplement Center by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

Good service

"Good service, great prices, free shipping. Have bought from them multiple times now."

2017-05-20

Great products and service

"Easy to use site, prompt delivery"

2017-05-20

Great customer service - always satisfied!

"I rarely order online except for this company:-)))))"

2017-05-19

First Time Customer

"This was the first time I ordered from here. Maneuvering the website was easy and my product arrived quickly."

2017-05-18

I received my order in perfect condition

"I received my Bekweken product in perfect condition, packed with a freezer pack to make sure it didn't melt in the heat. I was pleased that I got the order fast with free shipping. When I contacted customer service about the status of my order, I got a prompt and courteous response. Professional Supplement Center is easy to do business with and they carry my favorite brands."

2017-05-18

Very Dependable

"Excellent products. Very quick delivery."

2017-05-17

Will buy again

"Great price, product, and fast delivery."

2017-05-17

Very satisfied!

"I appreciated the quick delivery time from Professional Supplement Center. I usually have to wait longer for my shipments from other distributors for whatever reason, and it was nice to get them so fast! They also sent me a free supplement organizer! I felt excited for this because the one I have been using for years is about ready to retire. Overall, very happy! Thank you!"

2017-05-16

Excellent, as always!

"My order was easy to place on line and delivered to my door in what I would consider the shortest time possible and free of charge! The contents of my order were carefully wrapped and were exactly the items I had specified.

Thank you Professional Supplement Center! I couldn't ask for more!
Ann

2017-05-14

Excellent Customer Service and superb selection

"This site has an extensive selection of products as well as a large selection of venders for each variety. On top of their huge selection their customer service is exemplary. Each time I have placed an order where an item was out of stock, they have quickly notified me of the issue. They then offered to ship the items in stock and the other item(s) when in stock, wait for everything to be in stock or provided other products of similar content and price as a possible substitute. OUTSTANDING!"

Special Consideration

"They contacted me because an item was only available with short shelf life, I was able to reduce my requested qty and received my products very quickly. I appreciate the attention to my needs."

Excellent Service

"The supplements arrived faster than I'd expected and in perfect condition. Fine quality as well."

2017-05-13

simply, THE BEST company around!

"Quality products, pharmaceutical grade, quick service, very pleased since my first order. Have recommended highly. Thank you!"

Excellent service!

"When I began searching online for somewhere to order NuMedica ImmunoG PRP, I was extremely irritated. I had been getting it through a company on Amazon, but the company had been failing to ship the product in the 2 days that Amazon Prime advertised (normally it took about 7 days) and this last time they sent me a Detox supplement instead of what I ordered. Before finding Professional Supplement Center, I was convinced I would have to pay twice as much for the supplement and also shipping. I was pleasantly surprised that PSC had my supplement for the same price I had originally been paying when I was able to find it in a store, AND they offered free shipping. I had to try it! Their site claims the normal 2-7 days for shipping, so I figured I'd get it in about a week. I was wrong. It was in my mailbox the 3rd day! Not only did they send me my supplement in a speedier time than I expected, but they also sent a daily pill organizer and a discount for my next order! I couldn't believe it! I had just been talking about buying a pill organizer for an upcoming trip and they had sent me a free one! The timing was uncannily perfect. I plan to continue ordering my ImmunoG from them and maybe some other supplements, as well! "

Willow Grove, PA
2017-05-12

Always prompt

"I've ordered from them for a year now and I always recieve what i order in less than a week. They always have sales on their already good prices. I definitely recommend. "

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.