• Professional Su Professional Supplement Center Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10

"I have been buying vitamins and supplements from this company for years. In addition to carrying a broad range of products, I love the fact that they are still offering free shipping on any size order! On top of that, they provide incentives through discount codes (that arrive with each shipment). Recently, I changed my email address and had difficulty making changes to my on-line account. I called them and received a an immediate, live response from someone at the company. My issue was easily resolved with their assistance. Furthermore, I learned that by signing up for weekly informative newsletters, additional discounts become available on brands that are not normally discounted. I shopped around for a long time before landing with this company and wouldn't think of going anywhere else."

"These folks are awesome - I always get my orders right away, and if there is any question about my order, they contact me, either by phone or email. It's quite personal attention."

"Great selection of quality products and FAST, FREE shipping! My orders always ship the next day. I like that they offer percent off discounts sometimes...I like to order when I can get a discount."

"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE,VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, VERY VERY HELPFUL"

"My testimony, My health was in a spin. I was fighting being tired and nothing could fully turn a direction in my life. My doctor was incredible with natural products. God's help with prayer and a word of knowledge about my liver lead me here. I had no pulse in my wrist I was close but not yet. The doctor had put me on ultra clear Medical food by Metagenics. My health started to turn for the better. I received acupuncture, a remedy, prayer and ultra clear medical food and I am alive and well enough to say I have a life strong enough the doctor can find a pulse in my wrist.I thank God for the product, the Doctor and my healing.
-Connie Kimball

"The Blue Heron supplements came very quickly, within 2 days from my ordering! This company aims to please.

"This place is AWESOME! they even let me know that one of the items was out of stock and gave me the option to ship out the other items they had in stock.
the packages were very safely packed
great customer service!

"What a great way to buy your supplements! Just received my order placed 4 days ago. Quality products from a quality supplier. Look em up on the internet!"

"I reviewed several supplement companies to find the supplement I needed. Professional Supplement Center had the best price with free shipping and I was shocked how quickly my order arrived. I was very pleased with their service and I will definitely order from them in the future. They also have an automatic refill option. "

"was easy to find what i wanted. came in the mail quickly, no problems "

"As an out of town user of the supplements, I am very pleased with the service I receive when I call the center for a refill. The personable staff is very helpful and quick to find my account and to take my order. The supplements arrive within two days of ordering and the shipping is free. "

"I love this store and the website for the informational benefit associated with various natural products for new conditions arising from the aging process. I've orders three items on two occasions and it is each and the product lists are well identified for ingredients. I will use this often."

My Journey to thinking differently about my health took place on July 17th 1990 with renal failure and I was only 23. I was fortunate enough to get a kidney transplant from my brother. Along with healthy eating and exercise I decided to take control of my life and make the necessary changes to keep the kidney working the rest of my life. This is why I decided to order the best supplements from Professional Supplement Center. The shipping was on time and each bottle of vitamins and supplements were individually wrapped and was well protected for shipping. I want to thank you guys for the great service you provide through your website. I will be ordering again

"I love ordering here. Excellent service."

"First time buyer..
amazed and impressed with swift delivery!
awesome!
i shall return!

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.