Stores > Professional Supplement Center

Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

2016-09-24

PSC is awesome!

"PCS's selection is great and prices are competetive or better than others. I receive my orders in a timely manner and I love the free shipping. I did the auto refill for about 6 months and really liked the feature."

This review was modified by jossygirl on September 24 2016 06:57:29 PM

2016-09-22

One Stop Shop

"I have been purchasing vitamins from this site for a long time. They have a great supply of professional brand supplements at reasonable prices! On top of that, they have free shipping available so one can shop in the comfort of their own home when they want to and not have to pay for shipping! They also have sales on product throughout the year making your purchase even more affordable!"

2016-09-22

Love This Company!!!

"I love this company because of the products they carry that I cannot get in my hometown. I am not "tech" savvy, but their website is so easy to get around and products are easy to find. Shipping is free and they get your order so quickly! "

2016-09-19

Easy, affordable and had what I needed

"I use Pure brand supplements mostly and they have always been easy to order and shipped within a reasonable time frame for free. I recently did some cost comparison for other supplements at our local natural grocer v. this site, and was surprised to find that this site was always the better deal. I will order all my supplements here from now on!"

2016-09-17

The Best! Fast, Convenient, and Affordable!!!

"I have never found a supplement store that not only supplied what I wanted but at an affordable price as well. The shipping was faster than expected and I received notifications on the status of my shipments. I will definitely be shopping here again as well as recommend Professional Supplement Center to everyone I know."

This review was modified by Angiebangie on September 17 2016 05:44:41 PM

2016-09-17

I'll never have to stand in a supplement aisle again!

"I was looking for a reputable source for pharmaceutical grade botanical, bioidentical, and herbal supplements. The Professional Supplement Center carried a mind-boggling inventory from the gamut of manufacturers. I found everything I was looking for. And when I asked for suggestions from their on-site nurse for a multi-vitamin for my kids and a DHEA supplement for my husband, she responded promptly and very personably! I've created auto-subscriptions for a couple products, too! Easy shopping experience and highly recommended!"

This review was modified by JCawood on September 17 2016 05:30:31 PM

Oustanding Service!

"I could not find what I was looking for at any stores within 50 miles of my home and I went online and I found this site and they had exactly what I needed and the cost was so reasonable and they offered free shipping as well!! The lady I spoke to was so kind and efficient and got my order out that same day! It does not seem like a big corporation, it feels like your local family drug store and that I like! I have already went back and made another order. You have a life long customer!"

This review was modified by skyeballew on September 17 2016 12:50:05 AM

2016-09-16

It has been over a month and I still have not received my order

"The email they sent mentioned 2 - 7 days"

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2016

A rep from Professional Supplement C, sherid, has responded

“We are sorry that you are dissatisfied with our service, We emailed you the day we received your order that due to manufacturer restrictions we are unable to ship Biotics products to California. This manufacturer restriction is stated on our website under every Biotics product. ”

2016-09-15

Fast delivery, that's what I like

"I ordered a vitamin supplement one day and three days later it was in my hands. Thanks Professional Supplement Center for considering your customers FIRST."

This review was modified by doflores on September 15 2016 03:03:58 PM

2016-09-15

love this store

"Professional Supplement Center has great values on their products. They offer discounts. They also call if they see a problem with an order. They use ice packs on heat sensitive products and their shipping is fast. In short, they are very responsive and responsible for what they sell. I love them!"

This review was modified by jenlehr on September 16 2016 08:31:21 AM

2016-09-10

So easy!

"My health care provider suggested using the Pure Encapsulations brand of supplements, and sold them in his office,too. I love that I can easily order them thru Professional Supplement Center with no extra shipping charges, and often with a discount coupon for being a "valued customer". They always come within a few days, at the most. I totally recommend this company."

2016-09-10

Easy ordering- fast shipping!

"Ordered some supplements for my dogs and not only got free shipping, but they arrived super fast. The price was competitive and the free shipping sealed the deal. Thank you."

This review was modified by laurelh0023 on September 10 2016 11:37:04 AM

2016-09-09

Five Star Review

"So happy ordering from Professional Supplement Center. I can get everything I need from them without jumping from one site to another. My friend told me about this site and I was hesitant but after my first order I knew I'd never order anywhere else. Professional Supplement Center is quite quick in getting the order out...its always accurate....its free shipping...and very easy on-line ordering. What more could you want...."

2016-09-08

Super Site!!

"With so many "new" health issues rising up it is important that people have a great source for getting supplements fast and reasonably priced. I ordered Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. multivitamin for my husband and myself on 9/3/2016 and received both bottles on 9/8/2016. Factoring that p/5/2016 was Labor Day holiday this is excellent turnaround!. I am an Amazon Prime member but plan to use Professional Supplement Center for my vitamin, herb and supplement needs as they are priced competitively and shipping is free! Additionally, we received a free gift on our 1st order of a 7 day pill planner which was really nice and unexpected!
Definitely a 5 Star company and I recommend them without hesitation for you to use them for your health needs!!

Denise

This review was modified by gmalone55555 on September 08 2016 10:33:43 AM

2016-09-06

Best service! Best staff!

"I would give them more than 5 stars if possible!

They carry the best brands and have what you need in inventory. If they don't have it they will get it. Whether you buy In-store or by phone, service is educational, helpful, accurate and efficient. Have dealt with nurse Jacquie several times when on antibiotics and highly recommend talking to her if you need specific counseling concerning a health issue.

This review was modified by PSCcustomer on September 06 2016 05:36:24 PM

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.