• Professional Su Professional Supplement Center Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

"I called in my order. Very knowledgeable and helpful customer service. My order arrived on time and well packed, nothing damaged. I'm very satisfied with product and service. "

"Of all professional supplement centers, this one has the fastest shipping and prices!"

"Very impressed that I can order all my supplement needs on-line and have my order in a very short time at a price which is substantially lower than going to my local source."

"I've just made my second order with PSC because of the excellent service and pricing received in my initial order a few weeks ago. Highly recommend."

"I have ordered supplements from PSC several times and every time my order has been prompt, well packaged, and at unbeatable prices. I love the efficiency of the site and the selection is diverse, far beyond what I could ever need but it i;s nice to know that it is there. "

"I am a new customer. Person taking my order very helpful and friendly. No minimum order-free shipping for all order- I was very pleased with the speed of the arrival of my order traveling from Florida to Wa. state. "

"They offer an excellent range of products at very good prices. Best of all for me is the free and very quick shipping. They are #1 in my book."

"Great products and good prices. Very quickly received the product. The "free" pill box that came with the shipment was damaged/broken so worthless but it was free :)"

"I have been going to Professional Supplement Ctr. for several years. Jacquie and all of the staff have been most helpful. If you suffer from allergies to certain fillers and/or binders, then this is the place to go. Their products are pure. They may cost a bit more than what you would normally pay at a drugstore but well worth the extra cost. "

"There prices are very reasonable. You can place a reoccurring order and they actually call ahead of time to make sure you will be home to receive the order (because some of the vitamins I ordered needed to be kept cold). I have never had such professional and caring experiences ordering online. I will definitely continue ordering my vitamins from them.
great experience.

"The shipping and delivery time is great on the free shipping. It is just as fast as on special handling every time.
Much appreciated/

"I received my mail order product in a timely manner with no hassles. Have never tried a return, but this company came highly recommended by a good friend who says she's dealt with them for a long time with no hassles or head aches. So far, so good."

"Very satisfied with service. Great fresh products and fast free shipping! They even include free ice bricks with perishable products. Will definitely be buying from them again. Prices are lower than most other websites as well."

"Excellent service and fast delivery. Wide array of products and informative website."

"Order was placed Aug 14 2016; I just learned it was shipped out on Aug 17, and it hasn't arrived yet (Aug 21.) I have no problem with this because I wasn't in a hurry, and shipping was free. But I cannot comment further until after I've received the items ordered. I'm fairly confident that I'll be completely satisfied after my supplements arrive intact."

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.