• Address: 5441 Palmer Crossing Circle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10

"fast order filling, reasonable pricing free shipping!"

"I found out about Professional Supplement Center from Metagenics, so I trust them. I received what I ordered and in a timely manner.
Free shipping.

"This was my first order with (Professional Supplement Center). I was truly pleased with my order. The service was wonderful, I was able to talk with a real person about some concerns I had. I will re-order again! "

"High quality, trusted supplement...Lipitrol... which helps regulate my cholesterol. Will continue to order from PSC."

"I love the convenience and the availability of the professional supplements I need to take for my health issues. The prices are fair and I love not having to pay shipping costs."

"I am very pleased with the ordering process, the time to receive the items and the cost as compared to other sources for the product I order. "

"PSC makes everything easy. They are efficient and shipping is free and timely!"

"I have been ordering Supplements from this company, since 2005. I have been absolutely satisfied with the entire spectrum of their business. The website is totally user-friendly...having an account set up at the site, makes it very easy to see past as well as current orders I may make. In addition, anytime I have had to phone them, I found a very committed person on the other end of the line, willing to help me. What more could you ask for....this, "is" the place.

"I am delighted with their comprehensive selection of professional quality supplements, service, and integrity. I am not happy with their pricing, though, as other sites that sell these same brands DO give "whole order discounts" and still appear to be in compliance with the various manufacturers' minimum retail pricing requirements. Those discounts are given across the entire order, and PSC HAS recently given a "brand discount" on one popular line (perhaps the manufacturer gave them permission to do this?), so there seems to be some leeway regarding discount pricing. I will order from PSC again if I can get what I want at a competitive price, but probably only if they carry something I can't easily get somewhere else, since their prices are so much higher on nearly everything I would like to buy."

"I have always been very pleased with the selection of high quality products Professional Supplement Center has offered. I am able to easily order products recommended by my doctors and have fast, dependable service. They arrive nicely packaged and promptly after my order has been placed.
Thank you for offering such great products.

"This is the only place online you'll find a lot of this stuff - incredibly reasonable when you compare them to what professional practitioners are selling them for. I'm so glad I found them and will use them often!"

"I've ordered from Professional Supplement Center for years. The products are high quality and their service is prompt. They take special care of products that need to be keep cool, not only in the way they package them but in the shipping date they choose [so the the product doesn't sit in a truck or post office over the weekend.] Their prices are competitive and their staff friendly and competent. Highly recommend this company!"

"This is the only place online at which I was able to find the ProEPA supplement that I was looking for - there are many versions and I needed this specific version. Service excellent and very prompt; item rec'd in less than a week from order date - rec'd today 8/27/14. Very easy to order from their website and again excellent and prompt service. I would recommend this provider to everyone. Shipping was free!!"

"I can always depend on prompt service and delivery. When they say it will be delivered in 5 to 7 days, you will mostly likely get it in 3 days. There products are quality and there service is bar none. Very happy with this company. "

"This store is very prompt to serve you. I CALLED IN to give my information and the lady that helped me was very kind and made sure the transaction was to my complete satisfaction.My products have been delivered within two days. AWESOME service, I will continue to buy my products thru them."

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.