• Address: 5441 Palmer Crossing Circle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"I have found this to be a great place to purchase my supplements. The prices are lower then my doctor's office, they run discounts and offer coupons, they have free shipping and communication is great! I don't plan on shopping anywhere else for what I need that professional supplements offer. "

"This was my first time using professional supplement center. I was very happy to not have free shipping .I received my items very fast! I will be using this company again.
I also received a free pill box!!!
Thank You!

"I love ordering from Professional Supplement Center. The website is easy to navigate and they ship items right away."

"Reading the other reviews was certainly a factor in my decision to choose this company, as well as the price. But it was the response I got from "Jacquie, RN,BSN" that cinched the deal. I inquired about Soy and Dairy being in the product, and Jacquie called the company to make sure they were not. Having that peace of mind and outstanding customer service won me over."

"I have been ordering fro Professional Supplement Center for a little over a year. I receive my orders plus discount coupons. I will continue to use this company in the future in record time"

"I was amazed and pleased at the quick service that PSC provided. My medical supplements arrived well within the week. In addition the prices were very competitive."

"I like dealing with this company because of their friendly customer service, free and fast shipping and the value of the product. So far I have not experienced any problems and planning to remain a customer. "

"Had a good experience with seller. They provided a good product and fast service. Will use again in the future."

"I ordered castor oil and it arrived well packaged and fast. Will order again from this company."

"I love the quality of the supplements offered by the Professional Supplement Center. Their service and delivery is topnotch. I've had to ask several questions by email and received prompt answers each time. LOVE dealing with them!"

"I was surprised at how fast my order was shipped, same day! I had a 24 hour delivery! Makes me feel better about running out!"

"Pleased with my first purchase from Professional Supplement Center. Sale prices are great. My shipping was fast and free. Product is fresh. Very satisfied. I plan to look for more products on their site."

"The ordering was easy, I received a promo discount. The items were received in a reasonable amount of time."

"Great customer service through live chat. Extremely quick shipping and free!! Unique brand of products. Excellent coupon codes, best place to shop!"

"I was delighted when i received the package earlier than I thought 'coz i have to send it for my sister and she needs it badly. They have also coupon code discounts which makes me thrifty and at the same time happy!"

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.