• Address: 5441 Palmer Crossing Circle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10

"Fast service, easy to order."

"Your vitamins are the best and they are shipped faster than anything I've ever ordered. Thank You very much. Marie"

"Another great transaction with Professional Supplement Center! Easy to use website, friendly online help when needed, fast shipping and great supplements at great prices. This company actually cares and follows up with help or just a thank you email quickly. "

"I did a phone order because of a coupon confusion on line. The woman was very helpful and friendly, and the order was done very quickly. It took about a week to get here, which seemed a little long, but as least it got here! The coupon prices reduced the costs considerably, so will definitely watch for those and order again. Nice company with good products.

Especially needed grapefruit seed extract for my candida and they have the best one, Pure Encapsulations! It has no chemicals of any kind and works great.
I also bought Metabolic Maintenance Magnesium citrate which works very well for our family's health, and it has no other ingredients added either. Very PURE! That is important to me! It's not easy finding supplements without additives like magnesium stearate, and so many others.

Let's hear it for Professional Supplement Center!

"Ordered on Wednesday and received my order on Friday! Everything was accurate and the expiration dates on the bottles were far into the future. I got a very competitive price, free shipping, the website was easy to use and when I called in the change my order the service was great. I couldn't be happier. Will use Professional Supplement Center again as long as the pricing is good.

"Best response I have ever had. Ordered last night arrived this morning."

"I ordered a probiotic capsule for my 5 month old. I was VERY impressed with their website and their product. I am a pharmacist, so I am very cautious of ordering online supplements. The probiotic is a very high quality product. I will be ordering again from them. "

"I live in an area where quality supplements are hard to find. When they are accessible the pricing is outrageous. My doctor told me about the Professional Supplement Center and now I am able to purchase quality supplements at affordable prices. Ordering is hassle free and shipping is fast and convenient. "

"My doctor recommended probiotics and vitamins from this website. I was thrilled to see the shipping was free and how quickly my order arrived. I love the fact I don't have to sort through and figure out which brands are reputable or have the right formulas. Nothing like a trusted web site for all your vitamin and supplement needs!
P.S. The probioitcs work great.

"Very professional
Quality Products
Items come between 3-4 business days
Great to have free shipping

"Low costs, fash shipping, and a free gift. Will definitely stick with this reseller!"

"Professional supplement Center gives great service, free shipping and has a large inventory. I always use them for my supplements."

"I have recently become a firm follower of Professional Supplement Center. They take the time to answer all of my many questions and never display anything but professionalism and kindness to me. I am 79 years old and need the best of all vitamins and the understanding as to their workings for my body. I truly appreciate their customer service and time with me. Thank you!"

"Not the least expensive source online, but certainly the most comprehensive, user friendly, and professional. "

"When I need quality supplements, I purchase them from PSC. I enjoy climate controlled packaging, free shipping, and prompt delivery. Their coupon promotions are the best in their segment."

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.