• Professional Su Professional Supplement Center Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

"Quick Shipping. Great product selection and prices!"

"I've been purchasing supplements from Professional Supplement Center for several years and are very pleased with their products. Their professionalism is outstanding, their prices reasonable, and their shipping process is very quick--in fact the product I ordered on 2/20/2015 arrived on 2/23/2015!"

"I've placed my order on Friday evening and I just received on Monday. Once again, very fast service! I had placed orders right before Thanksgiving, counting on the usual holiday delay, and miraculously I received my items before Thanksgiving. I really like the free and fast shipping service plus the various discount I get. If somehow, you can carry Restorative Formulations products, I would be in heaven! Thank you."

"I appreciated the easy flow of doing business with this company. Their customer service and communication on my order status was tops. I needed help with something on the web page so called their toll-free number, and the representative walked me through what I needed to do over the phone, waiting on the line for me to fill out the necessary information, giving her full attention to seeing me through. The product arrived today so I can't report on it yet, but feel very good about the company's integrity."

"Great customer service and I know I am buying the best product on line."

"The product is always in perfect condition, the shipping is fast and well packaged, and their customer service is responsive and friendly. I've bought from them 6-8 times and will continue to."

"We obtained some Basic Nutrients III at a 15% discount. We use these daily, and the ordering and delivery went well/easily."

"Love PSC! They have great deals and hard to find items. Their deals make shopping for supplements a pleasure."

"I definitely recommend Professional Supplement Center to everyone for their supplement needs! My doctor referred me to Professional Supplement Center (PSC) for Neuro Comfort by Douglas Laboratories to help me with my migraines. That was my first order with PSC and it was made over the phone. I was very pleased with associate that helped. She was very informative, patient, and kind. She set me up with an account for this order and informed me I could go online anytime to view all the products offered. Well that was the beginning of a wonderful relationship. I mean, the web site is so easy to manuever, there is a huge variety of products from a large source of manufacturers at wonderful prices that can't be beat, and they don't charge any shipping no matter how small or how large your order is and I received my order very timely! To top it off, I even got a nice surprise free gift. I also received a coupon for my next order. I could not be more happier doing business with a company! I definitely recommend Professional Supplement Center to everyone for their supplement needs!"

"Excellent customer service along with user friendly web site and chat for extra convenience. The products were accurate and arrived on time. The service was prompt and friendly. This company is a keeper! I highly recommend them.

RM, NJ

"Best prices around! FAST and FREE shipping!!
Can't beat it!I highly recommend this site to everyone that uses supplements!

"WOW. I have never had any problem of any kind with Professional Supplement Center. Good selections. Supplies are fresh, price is good (especially sales), delivery is fast, and shipping is free. "

"What a great find! Excellent selection of supplement manufacturers combined with great customer service, swift delivery (even the free option) and care to packaging!

Attention to detail is perfect and brought me back as a repeat customer.

"Great High Quality products, Free shipping and fast service!"

"I love to order my Suplements from Profesional Supplement Center it is free shipping , it comes very well packed and 2,3 day I have it at my door and I can order everything I need from one place . One time I ordered by mistake a supplement that contined an ingredient that I was allergic to and I culd return it with no problem. I highly recommend this company!"

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.