Stores > Professional Supplement Center

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

Great customer service!

"Just received my first order from Professional Supplement Center. My order included free shipping, arrived very quickly, had a thank you note with a coupon for my next order AND a free gift! What a great first impression from a supplement company. Will order from again."

This review was modified by bpiggott on October 18 2016 02:54:46 PM

Great Service!!

"Price was great and the shipping and delivery was awesome!"

This review was modified by Allinfun1 on October 18 2016 01:59:04 PM

Reliable and fast response

"I received my vitamin order very quickly and packaged securely. Plus excellent prices, cheaper than Amazon!"

This review was modified by LarryNicholas on October 17 2016 10:29:35 PM

Outstanding service!

"I have been a customer of PSC for several years because they have the best customer service representatives of any company I have dealt with before. They are consistently courteous, helpful, and proactive. Once I had ordered a supplement in a size that was temporarily out of stock, except for one bottle. They called to ask me if it was alright to ship it because the expiration was within 6 months of that date. When I agreed, they thanked me and then discounted it 10% because of the 'short' pre-expiration period! Another time, a manufacturer changed the formulation of a supplement I had ordered, and they sent me an email detailing the new ingredients and called to ask if I wanted them to fill the order or not. I find this kind of customer service truly exceptional and would recommend PSC to anyone using supplements who needs a reliable source of fresh products, delivered promptly."

Super convenient and great value

"This is my first time making a purchase from this site. I was not disappointed. The product arrived in a timely manner and the price was great! The only thing is the return policy. Sometimes I have to take the supplement before I know how it's going to react in my body. Without free returns even after opening that's the only thing that I didn't like. I understand, but there are many companies out there that will take the product even if it is open"

They are professional!

"I have nothing but great things to say about Professional Supplement Center. For a very long time I looked for a supplier that carries adrenal cortex an and many other specialty supplements. They have just what I need and at the right price. They are selective in buyers and I think that is a good thing. Some supplements should not be used without knowing the specifics on a product. They take the extra step to make sure the customer is educated. A++++ customer service and fast, free shipping. "

This review was modified by scizzors76 on October 13 2016 05:21:39 AM

Professional service

"Excellent above & beyond customer service by Kathleen.
Best prices & best timely shipping. Better than Amazon!

This review was modified by TjayN on October 12 2016 06:09:52 PM

Excellent Customer Service and Very Professional!

"Professional Supplement Center is the place to go for good value and excellent customer service! Very professional and highly recommend!"

Speedy Service

"I was skeptical about using this as I have been burned before from other supplement sites--not getting my order for weeks even though it was supposed to ship within days. However, I ordered my supplements and had them 3 days later. I am very impressed and will use Professional Supplement Center again."

This review was modified by Dar4girls on October 12 2016 04:15:09 AM

Big savings!

"I just started seeing a nutritionist to help sort out some health issues, but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to afford the supplements he recommended. Buying through PSC, I was able to save 20% on my first order, and an additional 12% on the items I get auto-refills for. Thank you!"

"Always receive orders very quickly"

Awesome service!

"I just received my first order from Professional Supplement Center...they had the item I needed which has been very hard to find (till now), it had a great price, and it was in my mailbox 3 days later! I will definitely be back!"

This review was modified by Jodieo on October 08 2016 01:20:06 PM

Where have you been all my life?

"I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how easy it was to purchase all my favorite professional brands of our family's supplements all in ONE place! A friend recommended your site and I was skeptical. Now I'm a believer! No more ordering directly from manufacturers and paying separate shipping charges for each supplement!"

This review was modified by BeSakoman on October 08 2016 09:28:34 AM

Better quality shipping bags are needed!

"When my order arrived, the bag was torn open and the bottle somehow was barely still there. It appears the bottle of supplements was placed in a bubble bag which ripped open in shipment. It is the product I ordered, arrived here quickly, but I suggest better quality shipping bags. This one is very flimsy and easy to tear. I think it was just dropped in the bag without any other padding and since the bag was not sturdy a substantial tear developed. I almost received an empty bag."

This review was modified by pattypalomaohio on October 07 2016 03:18:52 PM
Rep reply posted Oct-12-2016

A rep from Professional Supplement C, sherid, has responded

“I'm sorry that your package did not arrive in better shape. Our bubble bugs usually stand up quite well to the wear and tear of the post office. We will, however, monitor issues with this packaging material and change to a higher quality packaging if necessary.”

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,634 merchant members.