Stores > Professional Supplement Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10

"The ordering of supplements was easy. The price was fair. The delivery was prompt."

This review was modified by royfourr on November 24 2015 08:52:58 PM

"I can always count on Professional Supplement Center to have what I want - even hard-to-find supplements - in stock and know it will arrive quickly."

This review was modified by MaryWestheimer on November 24 2015 09:39:57 AM

"Great vitamins recommended by my Chiropractor. The bone matrix got me off of prescription medication so was pretty happy about that. They are expensive but I like the results. Easy to order and very fast shipping. "

This review was modified by dgamble13 on November 23 2015 08:55:23 AM

"This is a great way to buy my supplements. It's even cheaper. I love it Fast delivery "

"This center is professional, responsive and provides excellent products and price-reduced specials periodically. It is a pleasure to be served by them."

"I have been satisfied with PSC's service and products for several years. The prices are competitive and I appreciate that there is no additional charge for shipping."

This review was modified by cnir24byways on November 21 2015 11:48:53 AM

"I love this supplement center!! Customer service is tops!! They carry top quality brands! And the customer service folks know and use the products themselves. They have helped me with adrenal fatigue and hashimoto's, and now I've been able to wean off some supps! I only shop here for supplements now!!"

"I always enjoy working with PSC. They are helpful and courteous on the phone,
and helpful after the sale. Recently had a C/C issue, and they were very helpful
in resolving issue and getting item shipped timely. Thanks!

"The representative I spoke with on the phone was extremely knowledgeable and helped me to find the product that would best meet my needs. My order came quickly and was very fresh as well. I look forward to ordering more products on the future."

This review was modified by shelahsegal on November 19 2015 03:22:03 PM

"I was quite satisfied with Professional Supplement Centers vitamin supplements. They helped me quite a bit. I felt better shortly after taking the Spectra 303T for underactive thyroid symptoms. I would recommend this supplement to anyone who has an underactive thyroid. You'll feel stronger, healthier and more active after taking these supplements! Thank you, Professional Supplement Center, for your amazing supplements!"

This review was modified by MonaDHlasny on November 19 2015 01:40:30 PM

"I ordered two products (Oct and Nov) from professional Supplement Center and both were excellent: Lipsomal Glutathione came ON ICE PACk fast. Customer Service was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and friendly and professional. Second product was SPM Active, very cutting edge. Really great products, thank you!"

"Very satisfied! Thanks! I very much like the option to schedule shipments when I choose."

This review was modified by whatizname on November 18 2015 10:27:57 PM

"A Feedback card was enclosed with my order and I'm glad to submit this 5-star rating. They deserve it, and they deserve the repeat business they will get from me.

My order was processed, sent and received quick as the blink of an eye. The packaging was Professional, as they name suggests, the product was the product exactly as ordered, and enclosed was a blue day-of-the-week med box, I guess just because.

This review was modified by ConnieJohnson on November 17 2015 09:00:02 AM

"PSC is awesome, no handling and no shipping charges...got the same quality product from PSC that my doctor's office would have sent me, without the ridiculous 12.00 drop ship fee plus S&H. I also received a free gift with my order....your company is top notch...thank you"

This review was modified by VITAMINS123 on November 16 2015 04:25:05 PM

"PSC has the supplements that really make a difference in my health for a price I can afford. They have always had speedy delivery and great customer service. I love the convenience of the auto-refill so I never run out of the things I take regularly. "

This review was modified by dewits23 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.