• Professional Su Professional Supplement Center Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10

"I purchased Dr. Wilson's Adrenal Rebuilder and his Super Stress Formula. I chose to purchase from this company because they had the best pricing and had free 2nd day shipping. I placed my order on Saturday and had it by Tuesday. Great products with fast delivery!"

"Really great site and products. Great descriptions so I can make an educated choice about what I want. Shipping was very fast."

"Everything came super fast and exactly as ordered. Couldn't ask for more!"

"Whenever I shop at Professional Supplement Center, I find what I'm looking for very quickly. I'm pleasantly surprised that the price is lower than other online supplement retailers. Free shipping is icing on the cake. The display of finding different supplements is neat and user-friendly making my experience very quick and easy. This is one of my go-to sites for healthy supplements. Plus, I love the fact that I can order via payal."

"I am very pleased with the products and prices offered and always receive them in a timely manner. My only negative is that the discount coupons included in my order can not be used on the brands I need."

"My order was exactly as promised, and came quicker than I expected. The price was great, too. They even included a small, practical gift with my order! I'll be purchasing from this on-line store again, and soon!"

"Lightening fast shipping!"

"I really like the Professional Supplement Center because I've been able to find all the supplement brands I need, all of which have been recommended to me by my naturopathic doctor and endocrinologist. It's also easy to sort/find what you're looking for and everything is always delivered on time. They have great promotions and I am always saving money when I shop with them!"

"I have ordered from Professional Supplement Center twice now and I am sorry I haven't used them before. They have what I want, the price is right and they always delivered quickly."

"I have ordered Apex Energetics and Thorne Research products through the Professional Supplement center several times now. Their customer service department has been so helpful with my orders and there's never any hiccups with the delivery of the products. I'm so happy that I found this company for supplements.
I would definitely recommend them. I've only needed to order two brands but they offer many others. CT

"Fast, professional service with free shipping. So convenient to order online with very adequate product information to review."

"super easy website to navigate, fast free shipping on EVERY purchase! love using this website; it honestly takes me about 1 minute to purchase what I need. "

"Professional Supplement Center's customer service is excellent. There was a mistake with my credit card, and they were very nice about helping me resolve the issue. "

"Love doing business with Professional Supplement Center. Free shipping saves me money and orders are shipped in a timely fashion. "

"Great Prices and very fast free shipping!"

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.