• Address: 5441 Palmer Crossing Circle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10

"Living in Key West, we have come to expect shipments to take 1-5 days longer to arrive. I was pleasantly surprised when the suplements were on our doorstep within the time frame that Professional Supplement Center had claimed. We will be ordering more supplements from you in the future. Thanks for your great service!"

"I am so happy that I found this website. The service is awesome - can't beat free shipping. The product assortment is fantastic."

"PSC is my new gold-standard for online buying satisfaction. Orders are delivered promptly and accurately. And they are also expertly packed for shipping."

"Always come back to this website...great prices (+plus coupon codes!) my items are always in stock and they ship quickly!
Zero complaints!

"There are many supplemental vitamin providers on the Internet. Professional Supplement Center proved to be a reliable and economical provider. I received my products quickly, not to mention that the product has helped me tremendously. Their prices are competitive. I plan to continue using them for all of my supplemental vitamin needs. Thank you. "

"I'm mostly an on-line shopper, so I do a lot of comparing before making purchases. Quality and price are important to me. I want products that are fresh but not filled with preservatives. Professional Supplement Center offers a wide variety of high-quality products to choose from. When I need more information than is given on the website, I phone the company and speak with a real human being."

"PSC has great prices, variety and savings offerings. They also deliver on a timely basis. Thanks for your services."

"I found the exact oil I was looking for at the best price at Professional Supplement Center - thank you, I'll be back! :)"

"Very happy with price and delivery. Awesome service. Thanks."

"Have been extremely happy with the service, product line and overall help from customer representatives. Have no hesitation to recommend this company or product."

"Excellent product and delivery. A plus"

"Very pleased with the ease of finding what I needed on the website and for their option discount for repeat monthly orders. This and the free shipping will keep me a return customer. Shipping was quick as I needed the supplements asap. Very happy with this supplier."

"Good price, good communication, quick shipping!"

"I went online to see whether I could order a supplement my doctor recommended and was so pleased to have found the Professional Supplement Center. It was so easy to order and my order arrived within days and the shipping was FREE! Plus I received a wonderful thank you card and a discount coupon on my next order. This site also supplies excellent high quality supplements."

"Great customer service and they deliver quickly."

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.