Stores > Professional Supplement Center

Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10

2016-11-29

Excellent!

"Very pleased with the cost & fast shipping. Will order monthly!!"

This review was modified by sjrkbr on November 29 2016 07:25:47 AM

2016-11-25

Quick fast service

"Delivery was very quick. Nice selection of the best quality supplements"

This review was modified by smreed1 on November 25 2016 07:56:57 AM

2016-11-24

excellent experience

"Great prices, easy to use website, excellent timing on shipping."

2016-11-23

Quick to process order & Quick to receive it

"No, PSC did not ask me to write a review, but they did offer me to enter a monthly drawing to win a $100 gift certificate. It's easy to enter when one receives great service & quality products, products that my even my Naturopath uses."

2016-11-21

Excellent service!

"My order was extremely easy to place online and the fish oil capsules for my pooch were here faster than expected. They even included a daily pill holder as a free gift, which I really appreciate. Not only that, they had the best prices for the product I was looking for. I couldn't be more satisfied with this company. Thanks!"

2016-11-21

SUPERLATIVE NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS

"First time buyer. Excellent website, easy to navigate and make selections. Processing the order was a breath of fresh air. Customer service was professional just like the company name. Delivery was timely and the invoice was accurate. email follow-up to validate my order/satisfaction.
Highly recommended. Will reorder again when I need more high quality nutritional supplements.

This review was modified by 1michael4u2 on November 21 2016 12:24:44 PM

2016-11-18

Fast and Easy!

"Extremely impressed with the service of Professional Supplement Center. Their website is easy to use and efficient. My orders are shipped FREE and arrive three days later at the house. I have ordered from the company multiple times and will continue to do so. "

2016-11-16

First time customer - will definitely use again!

"I was very happy to discover that your company carries the Tranquility supplements! I was having such a hard time finding it! It was also cheaper than the few others places I was able to locate it. I will most certainly be ordering again!"

This review was modified by charity7 on November 16 2016 08:34:17 AM

2016-11-15

feel better

"Love the move free supplement. Works well and quick delivery . Customer service is also efficient and very pleasant."

This review was modified by CarolinesRollins on November 15 2016 11:10:54 AM

2016-11-14

The Best

"Absolutely the best supplement company we've dealt with so far. Fast shipping, quality products and very quick and friendly email response - even to ask for discounts we forgot to put in before ordering! We would highly recommend this company!"

2016-11-12

GAINING CONTROL OF DNA SNPS

"I had my DNA tested because of feeling really crummy! One of the snps revealed the need for liposomal phosphytidlcholine. My Integrated Medicine Doctor recommended this product. It is expensive!!! Fortunately, I received a coupon from Professional Supplement Center which took the cost down a bit! I am mainly taking only supplements and of course insurance does not cover it! So, any discounts are MUCH APPRECIATED! And...the product was shipped quickly."

This review was modified by longroad4 on November 12 2016 07:55:37 AM

2016-11-09

Amazing Deal on Great Vitamins!!

"I have ordered from this company three times and all three times I was very satisfied! I even got free samples the first two times I ordered! This most recent time I ordered, I was so happy to find that the Mega Foods Magnesium that I like to use was cheaper than anywhere else I could get it that I can think of! I really appreciate the free shipping the company offers as well and will most probably be ordering from this company many more times in the future. :)"

2016-11-08

Everything in one place!

"This site is my favorite. The brand selection is the best> I love that they reward your loyalty with discounts and free shipping. Every order comes fast and perfect!!"

2016-11-07

Wow Service

"Professional Supplement Center has gone over and beyond normal good service. I was advised to take 2 per night of my supplement which lasts me 3 months.I signed up for auto shipments, and they were coming monthly. and piling up. I lost my card on which they billed me, and when they called, I explained my dilemma. They readily changed it to every 3 m months and even held back a couple of months due to the current build up. When I changed banks and forgot to tell them, They called again and were totally understanding about my forgetting to 859012nhotify them about the card change AGAIN! They are great! "

2016-11-07

Responsive and excellent customer service

"I am new to purchasing from Professional Supplement Center. I have found the pricing very competitive. One of my items was out of stock and they sent me an alternate product free of charge since mine was going to take awhile. Thank you for your caring and professional service."

This review was modified by denaemy on November 07 2016 08:54:55 AM

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.