Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.70/10 1,073 reviews

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
    Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Professional Supplement Center contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10

All 1,073 Customer Reviews

"The customer service is outstanding. When the product I had been purchasing was not available, I called and spoke to Nan about alternative products that most matched what I had been purchasing. They promised to call if my product became available again and in fact they called with that news less than one month later. Shipping is included in their prices which I greatly appreciate. Delivery is speedy.
This is a great company and I'm glad to have found them.

"This site is great! Easy to navigate, good prices and incentives and so far I have not had them mess up anything I've ordered or had anything ever be out of stock or on back order! Highly recommend them!!!!"

"Staff is very friendly and helpful; incredibly fast shipping - items ship the same day if ordered early enough in the day; FREE shipping!; good prices and 10% discount on most re-orders - what's not to like?"

"I'm very satisfied with Professional Supplement Center. Every time I've ordered, items have come in a short time, and packaged securely. Our probiotics are sent in acold pack for preservation, at no extra cost. Also, love that shipping is free."

"love ordering from Professional Supplement Center, I call, they send it out the same day and it arrives maybe within two days, the longest has been about 3. They are pleasant and the experience has been the best. thanks, Patricia"

"The customer staff is courteous,knowledgeable & informative...
The products are fresh and well-packaged...
The company is well named: very "Professional" !

"They had the product I was looking for, no shipping cost, and I was able to use a discount code. It shipped and came in a timely manner."

"Everyone at the professional supplement center was great, they have amazing shipping speeds and have wonderful customer service representatives. They make you feel like they truly care about your service and your orders and are not just another customer #. Definitely buy from them again! "

"I love ordering my supplements from Professional Supplement Center. I always receive fast, courteous service and representatives are kind, warm, knowledgeable and professional. I have never been disappointed. I highly recommend them!

Lindi Burgess, FNP

"I was having trouble finding what I wanted online, so I called them, and the woman that answered was extremely pleasant and helped me with what I needed. I received it in 4 days which was 3 days faster than a pharmacy I'd asked about it said they could get it. "

"Excellent prices, selection and sevice"

"Excellent service. Excellent products. Had to call my order due to a question and got prompt and courteous service. Fast shipping."

"Easy to order. Ships within five business day."

"I was very impressed with their quick response and had a nurse follow up with my order with I found very unusual but gave me comfort that they truly do care for their customers well being, I was impressed with that. plus no shipping and free pill box. I got my order on 3/20/14"

"Professional Supplement Center is absolutely my new place to get my Metagenics meal replacements. Their website is extremely quick and easy - and who can beat free shipping? After finding their website it took less than 10 minutes to find my products, and place the order - including setting up a new PayPal account! I received my order in about 2 days! Amazing service. Their prices seemed comparable with other stores - but with the free shipping I rated the prices low. "