Stores > Professional Supplement Center

Customer service: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
2017-01-22

Slow s/h but FREE. Great products & selection

"Pleased with variety of products to purchase. Pleased with the products I received and the shipping condition.
Disappointed in the speed of shipping. Ordered from 4 different companies the same day & this company was the slowest.

This review was modified by kaydamarie on January 24 2017 10:00:02 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-23-2017

A rep from Professional Supplement C, sherid, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled that you are pleased with the variety of products that we offer and the condition of the received products. We are sorry that you were disappointed with the speed of shipping. We received your order on a Friday and shipped it out on Monday as one of the products was out of stock. ”

2017-01-20

Who knew!

"Just discovered the benefits of collagen--recovering from hip surgery and love Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides. This powder instantly dissolves and has no taste. All pure...all benefits. I am a user for life! "

This review was modified by Saries71 on January 24 2017 12:01:50 AM

2017-01-18

When in need...call in the Professionals !!

"My daughter has been battling Chronic Lyme for some years and we recently found out she had 5 viruses in her system as well as lyme co-infections. We found an exceptional doctor but she takes no insurance. Our medical bills are all out of pocket with no reimbursement from insurance cause " lyme disease" treatment is not recognized by insurance. Supplements and tinctures are a cost onto of that. This is where PSC comes in. The vast selection that they offer, the competitive pricing, the expedited delivery service makes this company EXCEPTIONAL !! I have found everything I need for my daughter in ONE place. I don't have to shop around. Thank you PSC for making part of my job easier in caring for my daughter ! Your the best !

This review was modified by Kristinebb on January 20 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-01-18

Fast Delivery

"I order the NutriWest SLP Renew Lozenges every other month from this company. Since this product helps me sleep, it's imperative that I receive my order within a few days. They never fail to deliver within 3 - 4 days of placing my order. "

This review was modified by radamitis on January 20 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-01-17

"I am so glad to find exactly the supplement I need online with a company that offers free shipping and sale prices. Professional Supplement Center-I am so glad I found you!"

This review was modified by Clearlvc on January 19 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-01-16

Good price and easy to order!!!

"I like your coupon and I like your plastic viramin case(It is long blue thing)~^^.
Thank you~.

This review was modified by gracechoi on January 18 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-01-15

Reliable ! Professional ! Good Products!

"Professional Supplements provides me with a product that contains Curcumin to help with Arthritis. When I have called they are helpful, not pushy and I have the product delivered on a schedule that works for me.

This review was modified by RobertaSchneider on January 17 2017 11:00:02 AM

2017-01-14

Great

"Good products and free shipping"

This review was modified by suziechat2017 on January 17 2017 12:02:50 AM

Couldn't be easier

"I am always taken aback with the speed at which I receive my order! The efficiency with which they process my order is impressive. Ordered online Sunday, in my mailbox Wednesday with free delivery!
On a previous order, I accidentally ordered the wrong supplement. There was absolutely no difficulty in exchanging the product.
Thanks PSC!

This review was modified by donnacaldy on January 13 2017 05:15:02 PM

Great Service

"Have ordered supplements from Professional Supplement Center several times - one product is automatically refilled. Telephone support is responsive, polite and professional. Recently had an order that was not delivered after 3 weeks. Sent a note to customer service - they sent a replacement, no questions asked. Prices appear to be competitive. This on-line store in my experience is a reliable, responsive and professional operation. Recommend them."

This review was modified by dcg617 on January 13 2017 01:30:02 PM

Long Time Healthy Customer

"I have been a long time customer and user of many of Professional Supplement Center products. I have appreciated their proactive service when I have ordered their refrigerated products as well as their prompt delivery process. In addition to their great services their free shipping and occasional discounts have retained me as a customer."

This review was modified by susanarmfield on January 13 2017 09:30:02 AM

Quick and easy shipment

"Professional supplement center offered the best pricing for the product I needed and had it at my door in less than 5 days. I was definitely be a repeat customer! "

This review was modified by Rate100 on January 12 2017 06:30:01 PM

Over the Top Customer Service

"I order pre-natal supplements from the Professional Supplement Center on a regular basis. Also, they frequently have the product I order on sale. The company ships the supplements very fast. Once I was surprised when they did not show up when I expected. I tracked the package and found that it was supposed to have been delivered, but I had not received it. Professional Supplement Center replaced the lost package at no extra charge to me and I received it only a few days later. I really appreciate their understanding and fast service!"

This review was modified by Sharon13954 on January 12 2017 01:45:02 PM

Efficient service!

"I have been using Professional Supplement Center for a number of years now, and have been pleased with their efficient service. All items delivered as promised and in a timely manner. I will continue to seek out their services!"

2017-01-09

Love me some Professional Supplement Center!!

"I love this place! Excellent service that actually call you and free shipping!!!!"

This review was modified by MeganAnderson on January 09 2017 01:04:00 PM

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.