Stores > Professional Supplement Center

Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

2016-05-01

Best Bang for your Buck

"Easy to order & best prices online for professional supplements"

This review was modified by montana.mimi on May 01 2016 07:11:21 PM

2016-04-30

Saved on supplements

"Purchased the same supplements for less and they were delivered on time. Will look here first for future needs"

This review was modified by jafstuff on April 30 2016 06:01:14 PM

My Favorite Place to order supplements

"Professional supplement center has every supplement my Dr. has suggested I take.
It is so easy to order everything all in one place.
I love how fast I get my products and the free shipping is awesome!!

This review was modified by mirjost on April 29 2016 03:18:13 PM

New Customer

"As a new customer I can say that on my first order they were very prompt in mailing my supplements. Looking forward to future orders."

This review was modified by TedFishman on April 29 2016 02:04:44 PM

2016-04-29

"The person that spoke to was super nice and when i told her that I had problems with the website she offered a discount which was totally not needed.
I will continue to be a customer.

This review was modified by stevetrunnell on April 29 2016 11:32:10 AM

2016-04-28

Great job

"I appreciated the help i received and giving a promo code to use. The service was good!"

This review was modified by Ann74 on April 28 2016 04:13:37 PM

2016-04-28

They are . . . Well . . . Professional !!!

"I've been using this company for over a year and couldn't be happier. Their selection is huge, affordable and, OMG, Free Shipping!"

This review was modified by rama034 on April 28 2016 11:29:06 AM

2016-04-27

"good company to deal with"

This review was modified by oneticgirl on April 27 2016 08:05:33 PM

2016-04-27

wet eyes

"My glaucoma doctor recommended Bio Tears by BioSyntx for my dry eyes. I purchased them and used them for a few years not knowing if they were helping or not. I've recommended them, however to friends with the disclaimer of "don't know if they will help dry eyes" just try them for yourself. Well, I was overstocked with the pills and asked to discontinue for one month till I caught up with my supply. As luck would have it, I ran out of the gel caps before they sent me my supply again. I now know, that the Bio Tears really work as my eyes got dry in that short of time. I am now taking them again and hopefully my eyes will go back to being wet eyes again."

This review was modified by willdo01 on April 29 2016 01:58:36 PM

2016-04-25

The Best!

"Best prices and free fast shipping with no minimum order. We will definitely order again.It is hard to find vitamins without artificial colors or preservatives. It is not only life choice for us, it is necessity. Our daughter has severe food allergies and have to avoid this kind of addictive. Thank you."

This review was modified by emem85 on April 25 2016 07:40:14 PM

2016-04-25

Love this Online Store

"They are always prompt in mailing out my supplements and have brands I love and use"

This review was modified by Lanahdeluna on April 25 2016 11:53:17 AM

2016-04-23

Love it!

"I'm so thankful for the professional supplement center! They've been efficient and timely in filling and sending me my orders, keeping me updated each step of the way. The one time I needed assistance, I was able to call and actually talk to a person (we all know how hard that is these days!) and she was super helpful in taking care of the situation professional and promptly! I've always been able to find exactly what I needed at the professional supplement center and their website is super user-friendly, for which I'm grateful! I order from them about twice a month and am thankful for the ease of the process - definitely makes me keep coming back! Thank you! "

2016-04-20

One-stop Shopping!

"Professional Supplement Center not only has excellent products at fair prices, they offer a wide variety from which to choose. Additionally, they offer informative, educational articles which serve the customer so well in keeping abreast of new products, and in assessing just the right personal supplements to purchase."

This review was modified by Share19 on April 20 2016 02:22:19 PM

2016-04-20

Right on time!

"Not only does Professional Supplement Center provide free delivery but they are very prompt. I appreciate receiving my vitamins so quickly."

2016-04-19

HIGHLY RECOMMEND this center????????????????

"I am so happy with this place.shipping is free and AMAZING FAST DELIVERY !!!!! You guys are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by murphypryor on April 19 2016 10:28:15 AM

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.