• Professional Su Professional Supplement Center Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10

"I've been purchasing vitamins and herbs from the Professional Supplement Center for the past 8 to 9 Months. The order process is easy and my orders have been quickly filled and shipped. "

"I appreciate this company. They offer coupons with generous expiration dates -- a month or two out instead of just 10 days, and my order arrives in a timely manner. Customer service is good too."

"Got my lotion I use for work at a good price and I received it very quick. Only thing is, when I opened the box it had exploded and wasted a good couple Tablespoons of it all over the baggie it is in. Doesn't seem like a lot, but when you only need to use a pea size at the recommended 4 hour intervals, it is a lot. So I'm kinda bummed it didn't have a seal on it. "

"I was suprised by how many top brands that they had to offer. They had a wonderful promotion going on & i was able to get 15% off of my whole order. They also always offer free shipping & I received my order within a few days. "

"Website was easy to navigate and products were clearly identified. Shipping was fast and product arrived well packaged. Will use Professional Supplement Center again."

"I keep coming back to professional supplement center because of the quick free shipping and the great customer service. Coupons and reasonable prices."

"I have been purchasing my vitamins from the Professional Supplement Center (PSC) for a while now--not sure how long. I am very happy with the products, the price, the delivery, and the customer service. I would highly recommend them to other shoppers. I was getting my vitamins from my doctor office and they started charging to ship the vitamins, so I searched online and found PSC--have used them ever since."

"Not only do they have a wide variety of products at good prices, they also have an option to call "the nurse." I took advantage of that option when I had some questions about the supplements I was taking. I got a thorough and informative response the next morning and I went ahead with my order confident as to what I was ordering."

"Awesome place with affordable prices with fast and convenient auto refill. Most of folks favorite brands are located here and the prices are competitive!!
The website is easy to navigate through with lots of sales!!

"excellent choices of products.easy to order. great prices. came quick and packaged well. reliable."

"I have been using the Professional Supplement Center for several years. The customer service reps are always very polite and the shipments are always received on time. If someone asks I am happy to tel them how good they are."

"This September I ordered a product from Professional Supplement Center. Their website was easy to navigate, the price was competitive with other sources, and check out was easy. I appreciated that the shipping was free and despite not requesting priority shipping, I received the product within two days, which is unusual for where I live. "

"Website is easy to navigate. Great prices too! Plus the product arrived well before I was expecting. A definite site to bookmark and use again! "

"As a 2-time breast cancer survivor, I was devastated when my holistic MD shut down his practice this summer. Fortunately, I found ProfessionalSupplementCenter.com .Their stock of supplements is impressive, their prices are competitive, their service is expedient, their customer service is outstanding, their emails are informative, and their sales and discount coupons are greatly appreciated."

"Best price, plus free shipping and coupon code for fall! Great service. They were out of stock on my item but I still got it in no time. Great customer service. Would recommend this site. "

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,687 merchant members.