Stores > Professional Supplement Center
  • Professional Su Professional Supplement Center Elite Status

5441 Palmer Crossing Cirlce
      Sarasota, FL US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Monday-Friday 9-7 EST Saturday 9-1 EST

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review Professional Supplement Center by clicking a star below.

2017-08-16

Smooth and easy transaction!

"I was happy to see all of the information they have on their site about different supplements!"

2017-08-16

Wouldn't buy supplements anywhere else!

"It's not just about the quality of the supplement, it's the education that you get from the staff including (especially) the RN on staff. All of my questions were answered and I left with an understanding of dose and what to take and when. When walking into any other supplement store, especially a large store that carries supplements, you do not get the education and understanding about what you are taking. These days, many are finding out about certain supplements because they are popular or they read about them in magazines. Most are just going to the store, picking up the supplement without knowing 1, the quality and 2, the proper use. What we don't understand is not every supplement is not for us and you definitely get that education from the team at PSC! They also keep a record of your purchases so no need to go back in with or take pictures of your bottles! "

2017-08-14

Tried and True!!!

"I was skeptical at first of using auto-fill with an internet company that I knew nothing about. I have ordered several times now, and the ordering/shipping process has been smooth and my vitamins are authentic and come fast. I highly recommend this great company, and I have full confidence that my auto-fill will run just as smooth. "

2017-08-13

Very well satisfied.

"Love the product and I received it fast."

2017-08-12

I love your company. Very reliable.

"Love you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-08-12

Wonderful Service!

"Fast shipping. Good communication. "

2017-08-08

Excellent Product

"Great follow up and update on delivery time, expedited service, attention to customer"

Supplement Heaven!

"Always have what I need and assistance is professional and courteous."

Delivers.

"Easy to do business with."

Faster than Amazon

"I bought Biocidin at a lower price from Professional Supplement Center than Amazon had on their site and I received the product 2 days faster from Professional Supplement Center than I did when I ordered from Amazon and I am an Amazon Prime member."

2017-08-06

Everyone who contacted me was very professional

"I got a call about a product that might be heat sensitive in shipment and it was suggested that it be shipped on the following Monday with an ice pack to avoid destroying the product in the heat. When I called back, the pharmacist was very polite and very professional and I really appreciate the care and attention to detail. The product arrived in perfect condition and I am very grateful. We were in one awful heat spell. Many thanks for all you did to ensure that this product would arrive in good condition."

2017-08-06

No need to shop elsewhere...

"Efficient & timely service with quality products. Thank you!"

Love it

"I love the products and great prices! Excellent fast delivery!"

2017-08-05

Excellent first experience

"I really appreciate the customer service and my product was delivered on time and in good condition. Thank you so much and I will be back in the very near future!"

ginsag's Avatar

Pennsylvania Verified Customer
2017-08-05

Great company and products

"I've been purchasing supplements from this company for several years. They are of the highest quality and delivery is fast and free. I highly recommending choosing this company when purchasing vitamins and supplements."

Share Professional Supplement Center's store rating

Professional Supplement Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Professional Supplement Center is a merchant member
Professional Supplement Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.