Stores > Prodryers.com
      888-503-7937

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Prodryers.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-23

Easy!!

"Find, purchase, click, buy!! So easy."

2017-06-19

Restrooms

"The web site had plenty of options, good pricing and was quick and easy to navigate. "

2017-06-09

dianacoble@sfcbars.com review

"The website was extremely user friendly. Having purchased from Prodryers before, I expect to be completely satisfied."

2017-06-08

Ordering was a snap.

"Hopefully, the rest of the process will be too."

2017-05-31

Water Bottle Refilling Station

"My first experience with ProDrinkingFountains was very positive. The customer service representative I worked with (Casey) provided excellent customer service. She contacted the manufacturer of the product I ordered for an estimated shipment time and kept me informed of anything relevant to my order. "

2017-05-29

Hand dryer

"Found your site with not much effort. You had what I wanted at a very competitive price. Shopping and checkout was completed with little effort. Shipping guaranteed in four days. Nothing to complain about here."

2017-05-22

Quick and easy order, shipped right away

"It was super easy to order and the package went out that day. Great service. "

2017-05-19

A Sense of Order

"I am 85 years old and I had planned to depart this world without ever writing a review of life as a consumer on the internet. Well, I wanted a particular curved shower curtain rod that was designed to be structurally sound when anchored to the bathtub walls. I couldn't find it among the cheap products inventoried by the usual group of box stores. A Google search led me to Prodryers.com, which I had never heard of. But they had what I wanted and the web site was well organized and user friendly, a good sign. I have a "Prime Standard" by which I evaluate every person and enterprise that I encounter: People who do one thing one way usually do everything that way. We were off to a good start. The email confirming my purchase was visually well formatted and easy to understand. Then today I received a second email notifying me that my order had shipped. Again there was clarity and a sense of good order. The people at Prodryers.com appear to know the first rule of a good work ethic: If you are going to do something do it right. Now I will have to check to see whether they carry anything else that an octogenarian might be interested in."

2017-05-12

GSLOAN

"Great experience and price on Sloan flushometer valves.. "

2017-05-09

Hand dryer

"Very easy to use web site"

2017-05-04

Great Customer Service!

"Very pleased with the knowledge and help of associates. I will definitely do more business with t Prodryers.com in the future."

2017-03-24

Finding a direct replacement was a breeze.

"It was very easy to look up and find a direct replacement for one of our hand dryers. The website listed was well built and I had no troubles looking up my exact model. Many thanks for making my job easier."

2017-03-21

Great customer service!

"Marianne was excellent. Helped me out of a bind and was very pleasant to talk to and work with.

Will definitely recommend and come back later!

2017-03-20

Too Easy!

"Within seconds, I found the manufacturer, model number and color I needed for the job...ordered and done, with the best price on the market. Thank you for helping me save time in a very busy day!"

2017-03-16

Solid resource for hand dryers

"This is the first time I have placed an order for a hand dryer. While the abundance of options can be a little overwhelming, every option has reviews and full information for making a decision."

Share Prodryers.com's store rating

Prodryers.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Prodryers.com is a merchant member
Prodryers.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,431 merchant members.