Stores > Proceilingtiles.com

• Phone: 6616164020
    • Customer Support: 6616164020

2016-03-02

LED skylights

"I installed the suspended ceiling tiles and LED panel lights in my kitchen. The panel lights look like skylights. My wife and I both love the look and the LED lights should help a lot with my energy bill."

2016-03-01

Euro Nails

"What a unbelievable product magnificent view and easy install,Pro ceilings went above and beyond my expectations.????????????????????"

2016-02-29

Craig

"Excellent product and easy to install and work with. The look is great and extremely pleased with the whole experience from ordering to install."

2016-02-28

Very Handsome Product

"I recently installed the Stratford tile in a yoga studio, and they look terrific! I would caution against using them in exceedingly hot areas, as some of the tiles experienced warping due to their proximity to our radiant heaters. But in normal temperature ranges I would strongly recommend them. They look significantly nicer than standard mineral fiber tiles. Also their customer service is superb. They were very helpful with my issue."

2016-02-24

Great Company!

"The Staff are very pleasant and helpful.
Great company always willing to help you out on any project big or small
Definitely recommend with the highest respect.

2016-02-18

BEAUTIFUL CEILING

"Very happy with our new basement ceiling. Looks updated and fresh. Product is very easy to install. Shipping was fast. Great communication. Shipped the next day after an online order. Packaged great no damage. We are very very satisfied customers. Thank you for a great buying experience. "

2016-02-18

"Excellent product, came as described, fast shipping, great customer service! Will be buying again!"

2016-02-17

Brought light into the darkness -- great light!

"I was very pleased with the product and the results. Highly recommend. "

2016-02-16

Perfect solution

"The informational videos and examples really made the experience. I also ordered samples. I found exactly what I was looking for and it was the perfect solution. "

2016-01-22

Excellent choice, LOVE IT

" I choose this rating because this tiles are beautiful, excellent quality,tiles are easy to cut , and results were outstanding.The end results of our installation was really awesome.our waxing room looks beautiful ,relaxing and elegant.Thanks

2016-01-12

"After doing some research and price comparisons between online retailers and the big home improvement stores, ProCeiling turned out to be the best value for the same or similar products elsewhere. The tiles were easy to install and look great. "

2015-12-22

"At lowes special orders like this would take 21 days according to their advertising...my 20 2x2 tiles came in about 4 days. When I saw the box I looked outside for what I thought was just a part of the shipment...all 20 came in a very small box! Yes, they are very thin but when installed work! cut them with cheap sissors and that was soooo easy. Only had to recut one piece that was where the fan box was as I cut it too big...layed the misscut piece over the new one made the adjustment and recut it....IS THE EASIEST DROP CEILING I HAD EVER INSTALLED!
I installed these in our small bathroom over the shower also...was worried about others I saw and thought I would have to spray a sealer on thoes....these are pvc and water proof. If you had a leak in your ceiling you'd never know it unless it pushed the ceil down. I GIVE THIS PRODUCT A (((WOW)))!

2015-12-13

"The look amazing. I am very happy with the purchase. The only down side to them is that they are so light. "

2015-12-11

"Fast and easy to order, great selection. Description was accurate and very helpful in making purchase decisions. As the description stated the ceiling tiles were easy to cut to size and the full size tiles fit my 2X2 ceiling grid perfectly."

2015-11-20

" I am the homeowner for which the job was done. I get people coming to look at my basement and every time the first thing they mention is the ceiling. Then normally, they will think that it was really expensive and I will have to explain that they are really affordable and easy to install. I never thought that when I finished my basement that the ceiling would be the focal point, but it is! Super happy!"

This review was modified by buffalopw on November 20 2015 06:46:51 AM

Share Proceilingtiles.com's store rating

Proceilingtiles.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Proceilingtiles.com is not a merchant member
Proceilingtiles.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!