Stores > Proceilingtiles.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

" I am the homeowner for which the job was done. I get people coming to look at my basement and every time the first thing they mention is the ceiling. Then normally, they will think that it was really expensive and I will have to explain that they are really affordable and easy to install. I never thought that when I finished my basement that the ceiling would be the focal point, but it is! Super happy!"

This review was modified by buffalopw on November 20 2015 06:46:51 AM

"Pro ceiling tiles were a good fit for what we were in the market for. We found out through our search that ceiling tiles overall are more expensive than we thought. We stumbled across this product because compared to Home Depot and Lowes, they were a fraction of the cost. They are very thin and I was scared at first about them staying intact, but once we got our track in place they worked out fine. We had a house warming party and they were the talk of the party. If I was to purchase again, I would probably pay the extra money, still cheaper then retail stores and get the thicker plastic tiles. "

"The ceiling tiles were shipped very fast. Within a week of ordering I received the package. The tiles are very easy to cut and easy to install. My ceiling looks fantastic! I'm so happy with the results!"

"Delivery was quick and the tiles are easy to install. I have bought both the thin vinyl molded tiles as well as the cheap, but thicker vinyl squares. Both are very easy to cut. The thicker ones required using a box cutter, but as long as you have a good straightedge it's an easy job.

The only downside was that the cheapest of their thicker flat vinyl squares can show some faint banding of glossy vs. matte on the surface that is visible at certain angles and the tiles initially carry a bit of a static charge so you may need to wipe them down with a damp cloth to avoid them collecting dust (especially if you're doing other construction work at the same time).

Overall though a great product for the price.

This review was modified by jason_laprade on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"We remodeled a movie theatre with all new ceiling tiles from your company. We mixed the white Stratford with the silver Hollywood in the concession area and hallways. We have had nothing but rave reviews over our new ceiling. It is elegant and whimsical both. A great combination. Shipping was super fast. Everything came as promised. No damaged tiles and customer service was great! We are very pleased."

"Great looking ceiling at a great price, and very easy to install."

"Love the tiles, very easy to install and custom fit if needed. And look great. I big improvement from the old tiles. I ordered over 30 tiles which all came in a small box stacked on each other, no damage."

"The tiles look great! Easy company to work with. "

"Just what I wanted and easy to install. Brooks"

"Ceiling tile was received quickly and installed easily"

"We ordered the ceiling tiles for our master bedroom in our basement and love them! We looked at local stores and found nothing that compared to the style and price of these. We've received compliments from everyone who has checked out our remodeling project. We will be ordering more to finish the ceiling in the rest of the basement. Installation was amazingly fast and simple. It was completed in an afternoon. Highly recommend!!!"

"We were very happy with not only the quality of the tiles, but also the speed of the delivery. The selection of tiles was outstanding, and we have placed a second order already."

"Exactly what we expected; works great in our basement! Thanks for a great product. "

"Thank you very much for an outstanding service, great prices and prompt delivery.

Luisa's Treats

"Horrible company to order online from. I decided to order from them due to reviews but was sent an out of date old stock light that has been dis-continued.
I was able to return it for a refund, or so I was told, only to be out $200 =6 month later after showing proof of drop of at Staples. Company claims they never received the item.
Horrible customer service and straight ripped me off

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2015

ProCeilingTiles, Proceilingtiles.com rep has responded

“Hello Mark,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with our company. We would love to be able to assist you further on getting the product back to our company if you can find out where the Staples sent the product to. After reviewing the return tracking information you provided, we found the returned product was sent to Ohio instead to our warehouse in Kentucky. We were unable to obtain any additional information regarding the return.
The tracking number that may have been sent to us for proof of delivery could have been incorrect or the trucking company may have lost the package, however I would recommend to file a claim with the shipping company that you used for the lost package. I will be happy to assist you with the claim for the lost package. Please contact our company at 1-855-376-5060 for further assistance.”

Share Proceilingtiles.com's store rating

Proceilingtiles.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Proceilingtiles.com is a merchant member
Proceilingtiles.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,682 merchant members.