• Address: 8302 Espresso Dr. #130

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

"We ordered some of the ceiling tiles to make an old basement look new. Took one of the tiles to lowes and had it color matched, painted the grid and dropped them all in. Now people come into our family room and look up in amazement. What a great product"

"Sorry for the delay...we've been busy opening our new business! We are very pleased with our new ceiling...the ceiling tiles look great! Many people have commented on how nice the ceiling looks! The best part is the tiles were easy to cut and install!"

"Love it. Easy to do. Wished I knew about it sooner. Improved whole room."

"Love the look of my new ceiling. Easy to install"

"Shipped quickly, packed perfectly and the product was as good as it looked on-line. We are very impressed with Proceilingtiles.com and highly recommend them."

"The ceiling Tiles were exactly what I expected"

"I love my ceiling! It truly completes the space and takes it to that next level. Everyone who comes into my studio talks about how beautiful it is. They are super easy to cut and install. Could. Not. Be Happier. "

"I am very pleased with the tiles. I opted to keep the old tiles for insulation and put the new ones on top. I have ordered and finished 2 basement rooms and plan to do the other one through the winter. Any weird cuts I used the old stuff as templates. I quilt so I was able to visualize the tile pattern. Yep, a grandmother! No help! Rooms for media and teenagers."

"Ordering online was a breeze, delivery was within the estimated time frame. Thanks again Pro ceiling tiles."

"Ok here goes. I was renovating a condo and of cource we forgot to order tiles! Called the vendor in a total panic and they took care of us. Product looks AMAZING!"

"The ceiling tiles worked out very well. Customer service was helpful, and the product shipped rapidly. Easy to install. The job is done and looks great!

Robert A
Brighton, Colorado

"we thought they were very light and very flimsy, when door to room was closed or opened, they would move in the ceiling. however they look really fantastic "

"Great product and service, I had to ship back my initial order because I had changed my mind on the color I wanted and ProCeiling Tiles customer support made the return and reorder process quick and painless."

"Hello I was redoing my basement cieling in the basement and found these tiles to make a huge difference compared to the ordinary tiles most people do. I searched for a while trying to find the best price and pro cieling came through for me in price and professionalism. The tile itself is paper thin and very easy it work with and you can cut the tile with a scizzor. I installed about 100 tiles putting in hi hats throughout the basement and had no problem. My only issue was at the sides of the room you will always have a cut piece against the grid and you may not like how's this looks at first because it looks unfinished but what I did is paint the drop ceiling grid quickly white white and you can not even notice it anymore it just blends in. I loved this product and I will def. use again in rental properties I own. One last thing I first found these tiles from another company and ordered through them then found out they were out of stock and kept yesing me that they were on the way until finally they told me that there machine broke. The manager then called me and assured me they would get to me on the date I needed them but I would have to pay a additional $300 for shipping I assume you know what I told him. That's when I found pro ceiling they have a enormous inventory and were very helpful. "

"I was introduced to proceilingtiles by a customer of mine and we were very happy with the way the product looked upon completion. We actually ran a little bit short on tiles so I ordered some more on my own. I was very happy with the service I received over the phone and the product I received!"

Proceilingtiles.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Proceilingtiles.com is a merchant member
Proceilingtiles.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.