• Address: 8302 Espresso Dr. #130

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I am very happy with the ceiling in our basement guest room after installing the Proceiling tiles. Quick shipping and video was a great selling tool. I recommend this company and their product."

"We are very pleased with all items that we have purchased form Proceilingtiles. Each product has accomplished exactly what we had expected in the way of look and performance.We will use their products in future projects."

"the only element regarding the ceiling tile that shocked me when it came in was the quality of the product.....so thin and so flexible. i have vinyl disposable plates that are thicker than the tile. it still looks great in our office waiting room, though!"

"Wow! What a difference. Our sunroom looks 100% better. Thanks!"

"I was THRILLED with the product. I am a 47 year old mother of 3 who works full time and found the time to install by myself. A little bit each night, easy to start & stop. Already had the grids from old, outdated ceiling tiles. A fresh coat of white paint on the grides saved a little money. It looks unbelieveable. So clean, fresh and bright. ProceilingTiles had the best price from my research. I completed 7 rooms (approx 1200 sq ft) and I truly could not be more pleased. No regrets."

"The product works very well. it bends but does not break and keeps the shape of the design even after bending, crunching, etc. This makes the product much more manageable than a traditional ceiling tile that lacks versatility. The only issue is that if the product is near a light, the appearance of the product is altered unless you create a light barrier between the light and product. Otherwise, awesome product, but priced a bit too high."

"The ceiling tiles are an awesome product..."

"The tiles were fairly easy to install even with some unique cuts. We are happy with the look. Only recommendation is to order a few extra tiles in case you make mistakes on cuts. "

"EXCELLENT!!! Good quality - everything I had hoped for. Extremely easy to install!"

"The ceiling tiles are beautiful. Our builder was not happy with them as he stated that they were not very forgiving and he had to have the ceiling exactly leveled up. I say finally something that holds the contractor to a standard. "

"Everything went well. We will probably do some more of our ceilings in this old house of ours. It is a easy solution to make an old ceiling look good."

"looks nice. Product makes noises when using ceiling fans. ( Flaps)"

"These tiles really improved the look of our restaurant at a low cost. Very easy to work with and not as fragile as they look. Just remember to read the directions before installing"

"I was shorted one tile ..on shipment...I used the damaged sand color sample you previously sent me to complete the job Joe Strauss"

"great product, easy to work with and nice to look at"

Proceilingtiles.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Proceilingtiles.com is a merchant member
Proceilingtiles.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.