• Address: 8302 Espresso Dr. #130

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Easy. Delivered on time. No damage to tiles."

"Professional quality product along with professional customer service. Dealt with so many vendors and this one is definetely the best."

"I was very happy with the price, ease of being able to order online, the accuracy of the order itself and the quality of the tiles."

"We were extremely happy with our new tiles. They were very reasonably priced and shipped in record time."

"The tiles were very easy to install compared to the old cardboard tiles. When the installation was done it looked awesome and I received many compliments.
Great job Pro Ceiling Tiles.

"The product looks great installed in our kitchen. The tiles are easy to work with. One concern I have is with static electricity. I installed a few tiles (black) to get a feel for the process and to see how the new ceiling would look. I then made the mistake of sanding some trim in the kitchen. The tiles seemed to draw the dust like a magnet. I had to take them all down and wash them with soap and water. This was a stupid move on my part, but I am concerned about what will happen when the air is really dry come wintertime (Indiana). Another reviewer has mentioned a problem with the tiles drawing dust."

"My ceiling in the dining room looks awesome ! The 2x2 tiles were easy to cut, just used a pair of Fiskar's scissors. I used these tiles with the Ceiling Link Direct Mount System directly over a plaster ceiling. Definitely a 2 person job. I had a hard time with the ceiling link @ first, as I am not very mechanically inclined. Once I figured out all the tricks, it went fine. "

"Excellent service and followup. I was shorted 4 tiles in my order and it was immediately filled in a special order. I am pleased with their tiles. Would love to have ordered the suspended ceiling grid work, but did not want to order in 100 square feet packages; hope that they will allow orders for just what you need someday."

"I was very pleased with the customer service and the quality of the product. My order arrived before scheduled. I would purchase from you again.

"Customer service agent was extremely helpful and made the transaction very smooth. Would definitely recommend using this company."

"We ordered some of the ceiling tiles to make an old basement look new. Took one of the tiles to lowes and had it color matched, painted the grid and dropped them all in. Now people come into our family room and look up in amazement. What a great product"

"Sorry for the delay...we've been busy opening our new business! We are very pleased with our new ceiling...the ceiling tiles look great! Many people have commented on how nice the ceiling looks! The best part is the tiles were easy to cut and install!"

"Love it. Easy to do. Wished I knew about it sooner. Improved whole room."

"Love the look of my new ceiling. Easy to install"

"Shipped quickly, packed perfectly and the product was as good as it looked on-line. We are very impressed with Proceilingtiles.com and highly recommend them."

Proceilingtiles.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Proceilingtiles.com is a merchant member
Proceilingtiles.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.