Stores > Proceilingtiles.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

2016-01-22

Excellent choice, LOVE IT

" I choose this rating because this tiles are beautiful, excellent quality,tiles are easy to cut , and results were outstanding.The end results of our installation was really awesome.our waxing room looks beautiful ,relaxing and elegant.Thanks

2016-01-12

"After doing some research and price comparisons between online retailers and the big home improvement stores, ProCeiling turned out to be the best value for the same or similar products elsewhere. The tiles were easy to install and look great. "

2015-12-22

"At lowes special orders like this would take 21 days according to their advertising...my 20 2x2 tiles came in about 4 days. When I saw the box I looked outside for what I thought was just a part of the shipment...all 20 came in a very small box! Yes, they are very thin but when installed work! cut them with cheap sissors and that was soooo easy. Only had to recut one piece that was where the fan box was as I cut it too big...layed the misscut piece over the new one made the adjustment and recut it....IS THE EASIEST DROP CEILING I HAD EVER INSTALLED!
I installed these in our small bathroom over the shower also...was worried about others I saw and thought I would have to spray a sealer on thoes....these are pvc and water proof. If you had a leak in your ceiling you'd never know it unless it pushed the ceil down. I GIVE THIS PRODUCT A (((WOW)))!

2015-12-13

"The look amazing. I am very happy with the purchase. The only down side to them is that they are so light. "

2015-12-11

"Fast and easy to order, great selection. Description was accurate and very helpful in making purchase decisions. As the description stated the ceiling tiles were easy to cut to size and the full size tiles fit my 2X2 ceiling grid perfectly."

2015-11-20

" I am the homeowner for which the job was done. I get people coming to look at my basement and every time the first thing they mention is the ceiling. Then normally, they will think that it was really expensive and I will have to explain that they are really affordable and easy to install. I never thought that when I finished my basement that the ceiling would be the focal point, but it is! Super happy!"

This review was modified by buffalopw on November 20 2015 06:46:51 AM

2015-11-18

"Pro ceiling tiles were a good fit for what we were in the market for. We found out through our search that ceiling tiles overall are more expensive than we thought. We stumbled across this product because compared to Home Depot and Lowes, they were a fraction of the cost. They are very thin and I was scared at first about them staying intact, but once we got our track in place they worked out fine. We had a house warming party and they were the talk of the party. If I was to purchase again, I would probably pay the extra money, still cheaper then retail stores and get the thicker plastic tiles. "

2015-11-16

"The ceiling tiles were shipped very fast. Within a week of ordering I received the package. The tiles are very easy to cut and easy to install. My ceiling looks fantastic! I'm so happy with the results!"

2015-11-13

"Delivery was quick and the tiles are easy to install. I have bought both the thin vinyl molded tiles as well as the cheap, but thicker vinyl squares. Both are very easy to cut. The thicker ones required using a box cutter, but as long as you have a good straightedge it's an easy job.

The only downside was that the cheapest of their thicker flat vinyl squares can show some faint banding of glossy vs. matte on the surface that is visible at certain angles and the tiles initially carry a bit of a static charge so you may need to wipe them down with a damp cloth to avoid them collecting dust (especially if you're doing other construction work at the same time).

Overall though a great product for the price.

This review was modified by jason_laprade on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-06

"We remodeled a movie theatre with all new ceiling tiles from your company. We mixed the white Stratford with the silver Hollywood in the concession area and hallways. We have had nothing but rave reviews over our new ceiling. It is elegant and whimsical both. A great combination. Shipping was super fast. Everything came as promised. No damaged tiles and customer service was great! We are very pleased."

2015-11-03

"Great looking ceiling at a great price, and very easy to install."

2015-10-29

"Love the tiles, very easy to install and custom fit if needed. And look great. I big improvement from the old tiles. I ordered over 30 tiles which all came in a small box stacked on each other, no damage."

2015-10-27

"The tiles look great! Easy company to work with. "

2015-10-10

"Just what I wanted and easy to install. Brooks"

2015-09-09

"Ceiling tile was received quickly and installed easily"

Share Proceilingtiles.com's store rating

Proceilingtiles.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Proceilingtiles.com is a merchant member
Proceilingtiles.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.