• Address: 8302 Espresso Dr. #130

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

"I was very pleased with the customer service and the quality of the product. My order arrived before scheduled. I would purchase from you again.

"Customer service agent was extremely helpful and made the transaction very smooth. Would definitely recommend using this company."

"We ordered some of the ceiling tiles to make an old basement look new. Took one of the tiles to lowes and had it color matched, painted the grid and dropped them all in. Now people come into our family room and look up in amazement. What a great product"

"Sorry for the delay...we've been busy opening our new business! We are very pleased with our new ceiling...the ceiling tiles look great! Many people have commented on how nice the ceiling looks! The best part is the tiles were easy to cut and install!"

"Love it. Easy to do. Wished I knew about it sooner. Improved whole room."

"Love the look of my new ceiling. Easy to install"

"Shipped quickly, packed perfectly and the product was as good as it looked on-line. We are very impressed with Proceilingtiles.com and highly recommend them."

"The ceiling Tiles were exactly what I expected"

"I love my ceiling! It truly completes the space and takes it to that next level. Everyone who comes into my studio talks about how beautiful it is. They are super easy to cut and install. Could. Not. Be Happier. "

"I am very pleased with the tiles. I opted to keep the old tiles for insulation and put the new ones on top. I have ordered and finished 2 basement rooms and plan to do the other one through the winter. Any weird cuts I used the old stuff as templates. I quilt so I was able to visualize the tile pattern. Yep, a grandmother! No help! Rooms for media and teenagers."

"Ordering online was a breeze, delivery was within the estimated time frame. Thanks again Pro ceiling tiles."

"Ok here goes. I was renovating a condo and of cource we forgot to order tiles! Called the vendor in a total panic and they took care of us. Product looks AMAZING!"

"The ceiling tiles worked out very well. Customer service was helpful, and the product shipped rapidly. Easy to install. The job is done and looks great!

Robert A
Brighton, Colorado

"we thought they were very light and very flimsy, when door to room was closed or opened, they would move in the ceiling. however they look really fantastic "

"Great product and service, I had to ship back my initial order because I had changed my mind on the color I wanted and ProCeiling Tiles customer support made the return and reorder process quick and painless."

Proceilingtiles.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Proceilingtiles.com is a merchant member
Proceilingtiles.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.