Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.33/10 20 reviews

Proceilingtiles.com is a merchant member
    Proceilingtiles.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Proceilingtiles.com contact information

• Address: 8302 Espresso Dr. #130
    • Contact: resellerratings@proceilingtiles.com
    • Phone: 6616164020
    • Customer Support: 6616164020

"The site was very easy to maneuver which is important to me as I am not that computer savvy. And I LOVED the little video clips to show how it is installed, looked and even some preparation work. I felt like I could so totally do this myself. I am excited to pick a color of tile to use and order."

"We tried to talk to someone regarding what we would need to do our project and the woman didn't even know what product she was supposed to be selling. When she figured that out, she was of no help anyway. We figured it out on our own and ordered.

After the product arrived we had it installed, following the directions exactly. The tiles are bowing in the middle and it is not attractive. Very disappointed and will never purchase again.

modified review reply posted Jul-30-2013
ProCeilingTiles's Avatar
ProCeilingTiles, Proceilingtiles.com rep has responded

“Dear customer, we appreciate your honesty and are disappointed that we have not exceeded your expectations. Proceilingtiles.com aims for 100% customer satisfaction. We encourage you to call our toll-free number 1-855-376-5060, during our normal business hours, so that we may try to remedy your dissatisfaction. Please take note of past customer's perfect ratings of our service, and know that we will do anything we can to help you. Thank you - ProCeilingTiles.com”

"everything arrived as promised and so far seems to be in excellent condition. they even called me prior to shipping to help me with a color choice. thanks!"

"Quick delivery, well packed, good looking products. "

"Extremely helpful with assisting me in choosing my ceiling tile and the direct mount grid system. Thanks!"

"Received the vinyl tiles really quick, they look great,can't wait to put them up. Thanks!!"

"Our order was filled quickly and accurately. It was delayed due to weather, but that was the shipping company, not the seller.

Overall, I am very satisfied. The product is as advertised and I didn't have any negative experiences during the ordering process.

"Placing the order online was secure, fast and easy. Order was delivered without issue 2 days ahead of schedule. I would definitely order from ProCeilingTiles again."

"Great service. Items shipped next day and delivered in two days after that.

I will definitely use Pro Ceiling Tiles again.

"Very satisfied with the ease of the web site and yes I have received my tiles, I have not yet opened all boxes to install. I did take out 4 and tried them in the grid and so far like the look."

"NEEDED PERSONAL ASSISTANCE RE EXPEDITED DELIVERY. WAS IMMEDIATE AND PERFECT. "

"Very happy with my purchase from Proceilingtiles.com. Tiles were easy to install and look great. Website said 2 weeks shipping received tiles in 1 week"

modified review This review was modified by rs-mack on April 05 2013 01:01:57 PM

"I really liked the instructional video on installation as well "

"Best response time I have dealt with on internet sales! Just a great seller and will do business again!"

"Just as ordered. Ceiling looks GREAT!"