• Proceilingtiles Proceilingtiles.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"tile are very easy to install and they look wonderful"

"Great product, great service, thanks!"

"Whole process went very well. Product looks great. Very happy with this purchase."

"Tiles look great in my refinished basement. I replaced the old acoustic tiles with black tiles. Everyone raves about them. Shipping was very quick, customer service was great - they sent me samples that arrived quickly, and when there was an error with my actual order they quickaly corrected the issue and expedited replacement."

"The service is top-notch: friendly and efficient. The product was better than expected, great prices too!"

"I purchased these ceiling tiles for a room addition in my basement. There light weight and beautiful! My wife was against me putting in a suspended ceiling for obvious reasons, but finding these tiles saved me! They were easy to use and she got to pick out the style she wanted. We compared the prices to the really heavy 24X24 tiles that we wanted at another store and it was almost twice the price! For some odd reason I only ordered the exact amount of tiles I needed for the room, so I suggest ordering a couple extra just in case but since they are so easy to cut and work with, I never made a mistake! I also received my order on time and undamaged. I would 100% recommend Proceilingtiles.com!"

"An excellent way to transform the looks of a ceiling. We had purchased a home with light fixtures mounted about a suspended ceiling grid with old style defusing panels. My wife did not like the looks so we looked until we found the Stratford Vinyl Ceiling Tile - Translucent (2x4) panels sold by Proceilingtiles.com. We love the results.

translucent tiles sold by Pro Ceiling Tiles.

"I was very happy with the product. It was perfectly described on the website and shipped safely and quickly by Proceilingtiles.com. It was very easy to trim and fit into the ceiling and, it LOOKS GREAT!"

"Great products and great service!! Will order grid tape soon to finish overall excellent look. :) "

"great service, great price, give 4****s will buy again."

"Nice job all around good shopping experience.

"Purchased for a drop ceiling in a newly finished basement. I was skeptical because I had never seen them, and my builder never used them. We absolutely love the way they turned out. Our builder said they were extremely easy to work with, and he will be recommending these for future work orders."

"My ceiling came out beautiful, and working with Proceiling tiles was a pleasure. They answered all my questions promptly, delivery was on time and the product excellent. I highly recommend this company. "

"The ceiling tiles I ordered came really fast. Installing them was extremely easy! They look amazing. "

"Best product I have bought as a DIY home renovator. These were easy to cut and install. They look beautiful!"

Share Proceilingtiles.com's store rating

Proceilingtiles.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Proceilingtiles.com is a merchant member
Proceilingtiles.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,852 merchant members.