• Address: 8302 Espresso Dr. #130

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"The ceiling tiles worked out very well. Customer service was helpful, and the product shipped rapidly. Easy to install. The job is done and looks great!

Robert A
Brighton, Colorado

"we thought they were very light and very flimsy, when door to room was closed or opened, they would move in the ceiling. however they look really fantastic "

"Great product and service, I had to ship back my initial order because I had changed my mind on the color I wanted and ProCeiling Tiles customer support made the return and reorder process quick and painless."

"Hello I was redoing my basement cieling in the basement and found these tiles to make a huge difference compared to the ordinary tiles most people do. I searched for a while trying to find the best price and pro cieling came through for me in price and professionalism. The tile itself is paper thin and very easy it work with and you can cut the tile with a scizzor. I installed about 100 tiles putting in hi hats throughout the basement and had no problem. My only issue was at the sides of the room you will always have a cut piece against the grid and you may not like how's this looks at first because it looks unfinished but what I did is paint the drop ceiling grid quickly white white and you can not even notice it anymore it just blends in. I loved this product and I will def. use again in rental properties I own. One last thing I first found these tiles from another company and ordered through them then found out they were out of stock and kept yesing me that they were on the way until finally they told me that there machine broke. The manager then called me and assured me they would get to me on the date I needed them but I would have to pay a additional $300 for shipping I assume you know what I told him. That's when I found pro ceiling they have a enormous inventory and were very helpful. "

"I was introduced to proceilingtiles by a customer of mine and we were very happy with the way the product looked upon completion. We actually ran a little bit short on tiles so I ordered some more on my own. I was very happy with the service I received over the phone and the product I received!"

"Very happy with the product; easy to install, easy to cut. Flexible but strong. Can easily be installed right over existing fiberboard tiles. Wish I had figured that out before I removed most of the old tiles. Would have saved on time, dirt, dump fees and would have added to insulation effectiveness. Very happy with this product."

"We love the tiles! Everyone comments on them as soon as they enter our basement. Great product and super easy to install!"

"I am very happy with the ceiling in our basement guest room after installing the Proceiling tiles. Quick shipping and video was a great selling tool. I recommend this company and their product."

"We are very pleased with all items that we have purchased form Proceilingtiles. Each product has accomplished exactly what we had expected in the way of look and performance.We will use their products in future projects."

"the only element regarding the ceiling tile that shocked me when it came in was the quality of the product.....so thin and so flexible. i have vinyl disposable plates that are thicker than the tile. it still looks great in our office waiting room, though!"

"Wow! What a difference. Our sunroom looks 100% better. Thanks!"

"I was THRILLED with the product. I am a 47 year old mother of 3 who works full time and found the time to install by myself. A little bit each night, easy to start & stop. Already had the grids from old, outdated ceiling tiles. A fresh coat of white paint on the grides saved a little money. It looks unbelieveable. So clean, fresh and bright. ProceilingTiles had the best price from my research. I completed 7 rooms (approx 1200 sq ft) and I truly could not be more pleased. No regrets."

"The product works very well. it bends but does not break and keeps the shape of the design even after bending, crunching, etc. This makes the product much more manageable than a traditional ceiling tile that lacks versatility. The only issue is that if the product is near a light, the appearance of the product is altered unless you create a light barrier between the light and product. Otherwise, awesome product, but priced a bit too high."

"The ceiling tiles are an awesome product..."

"The tiles were fairly easy to install even with some unique cuts. We are happy with the look. Only recommendation is to order a few extra tiles in case you make mistakes on cuts. "

Proceilingtiles.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Proceilingtiles.com is a merchant member
Proceilingtiles.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.