• Address: 8302 Espresso Dr. #130

Product & services pricing Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10

"great service, great price, give 4****s will buy again."

"Nice job all around good shopping experience.

"Purchased for a drop ceiling in a newly finished basement. I was skeptical because I had never seen them, and my builder never used them. We absolutely love the way they turned out. Our builder said they were extremely easy to work with, and he will be recommending these for future work orders."

"My ceiling came out beautiful, and working with Proceiling tiles was a pleasure. They answered all my questions promptly, delivery was on time and the product excellent. I highly recommend this company. "

"The ceiling tiles I ordered came really fast. Installing them was extremely easy! They look amazing. "

"Best product I have bought as a DIY home renovator. These were easy to cut and install. They look beautiful!"

"I recently finished my basement with Proceiling Tiles (suspended) and it came out great! I used the basic white tiles, can lights, and was able to get pretty close to the ceiling joists to allow more headroom. I did all cuts with scissors and a utility knife...very easy. The grids take some time but the tiles go in pretty quickly. I would definitely recommend these plastic tiles over 1/2 inch thick fiberboard. Watch all the tile and grid installation videos you can prior to install."

"The product was as promised, delivered very quickly and I'm satisfied with the results. The ceiling is beautiful."

"Great Product, Great Service. Installed new ceiling and replaced old one. "

"Service was excellent. Your company made all the arrangements to ship it right to my door in Canada. (UPS) No boarder issues. Huge cost savings for me. Thank you."

"Great, easy to install product. Updated the looks of three rooms by 30 years. By using existing tiles as a template for the new ones, cutting to fit the corners and edges was a breeze."

"Great customer service, fast shipping and a quality product!"

"I love my new ceiling, I replaced my old 1980's style suspended ceiling tiles with your Stratford Vinyl Ceiling tiles. My kitchen is totally transformed! It was so easy to install and it doesn't even look like a suspended ceiling. Thank you! You saved me a lot of time and money. I highly recommend your product to everyone! "

"Amazing customer service I wouldn't dare go anywhere else"

"Our client was very happy with the ceiling tiles!"

Proceilingtiles.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Proceilingtiles.com is a merchant member
Proceilingtiles.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.