Stores > Pro-star

• Pro-star Pro-star Elite Status

• Address: 837 S. Lawson Street, City of Industry, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Getting ready to order my third Prostar, as my current one is 7 1/2 years old. Will give to a friend as it is still running smooth. Never had any issues with the first two, but it was just time to upgrade to a new model. I will always buy Prostar as you get an awesome portable desktop replacement, without manufacturers bloatware."

This review was modified by videodan on November 24 2015 02:57:59 PM

"Great Product , great service! "

"I bought a Clevo P150EM laptop that is still running well after 3 years. No problems with the ordering or shipping. I will definitely purchase my next laptop from Pro-star."

This review was modified by americansoda on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Prostar has always treated me well. From the moment I had ordered my laptop, I had no problems with them as a vendor.

Other than a few intermittant crashing problems (seemed to be virus/graphics driver related) I've had absolutely no problems with my laptop and I've had it for 3 years. Mostly play league of legends and love the fact that I get almost 200 frames with this thing.

Looks like I gotta upgrade soon though with Fallout 4 coming out.

This review was modified by dgvupe2 on November 12 2015 07:44:01 PM

"Bought a MSI ge60 ond in 2013. Pro-Star had the best available price for the laptop. The product arrived on time and was in perfect condition. A reliable seller that I would highly recommend."

"The item ordered arrived within a reasonable time as advertised, and the product was of exceptional quality. I would recommend purchasing a laptop from this company."

"Great Customer Service and the laptop I bought is above the limits - the most powerful mobile workstation I ever had & as a sidenote - it attracts a lot of attention..."

"Had my Asus for about two years now and its going great. Would definitely recommend pro-star, great deals and customization."

"Nice PC, bought it in 2012 and still using it, working excellent, good for gaming"

"Their pricing is competitive, and the variety of custom options they are is great. The Asus ROG laptop I ordered arrived quickly and the packaging appeared very professional, other then the cut factory seals I couldn't tell it had even been opened.

When it is time to upgrade my laptop I will be purchasing from Pro-Star again!!!

"I made my first Gamming Laptop purchase back sometime in 2001-2002. In a 13 year spam I have purchased three systems from Pro-star and have always been completely satisfied with the product. Each laptop I purchased has giving me several years of enjoyment until following computer technology and software advancements, prompting me to upgrade and stay current. This will be my fourth system purchased and I'm sure there is two or three more purchases in the future. Pro-star has always giving me excellent and fast customer service, I have done a lot of shopping around and Pro-star has always has the most completive prices around. Expect fair and honest business with solid advice and recommendations, Eddie Yuan has always giving me the best advice and deals for the system customized. I have never had a sale with Eddie, where an attempt was made to charge me up, in fact I have been the one adding to the sale, and its been Eddie that has giving me better guidance. Expect a quality product, honest input with all of you questions answered correctly and truthfully. I wouldn't buy from anyone else. "

"I tried iBuyPower before purchasing from these guys and I had a horrible experience. Jeff-B and Chris-H provided me with some top notch service, someone give these guys a raise or something haha. I bought an MSI GE62 and they was able to help regarding all the questions I had regarding both my purchase and shipping. Overall, I had a really great experience, both in terms of my purchase and the support I received. I will definitely buy from here again in the future. Keep the good work up guys B) "

"Ordered a new Asus G53X gaming laptop from prostar, was very satisfied with the turnaround time as well as the product itself. The laptop shipped promptly and arrived safely. I had no issues with the upgrades/customization requested at the time of the order. I would definitely shop with them again."

"I bought a computer almost one year ago and its working like a charm. I recommend the company.

"I purchased a gaming laptop from ProStar and couldn't be happier. It arrived on time and as advertised. The quality is great and so is their customer service.

A little over a year after I bought the laptop it had a strange issue. I called them up, they had me send it in, and they replaced the entire motherboard for me 100% free of charge. The process was quick and painless. Don't sleep on these guys, they are top-notch!

I am ready to buy my next laptop and will certainly be using ProStar again. They even offer several discounts, including one for returning customers!

Thanks ProStar!

Share Pro-star's store rating

Pro-star is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pro-star is a merchant member
Pro-star participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.