Stores > Pro-star

• Pro-star Pro-star Elite Status

• Address: 837 S. Lawson Street, City of Industry, CA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

2016-04-13

A++

"Great laptop purchase, no problems with product, 5 Stars."

This review was modified by benvenuto13 on April 13 2016 07:01:07 PM

2016-03-08

Going PRO with Pro-Star!

"I purchased an Asus G75vw ROG over 2yrs ago from these guys. the first thing that that caught my attention is the pricing and customization features pro-star offers. I am very particular about my pc's and the way i want them built, because i have always put together and built my own desktops. Pro-star at the time was the only place i found that would allow someone to make changes to a laptop that fits my desired specs at a very reasonable price. They also delivered mine without a scratch and it has been running strong still to this day with no issues. I am going to buy another ROG and It will be from these guys without question.

Chad Shirel

This review was modified by th0r34uX on March 08 2016 06:23:01 PM

2016-02-03

Nice laptop

"I bought this laptop in Aug. 2014. It's still working very well today. I'm very satisfied with it."

This review was modified by darvinovic on February 03 2016 07:50:51 PM

2016-02-01

Very Friendly Staff

"ProStar is excellent at providing what they promise and when ever you call you get to a human immediately. They have been very professional and have rock bottom pricing."

This review was modified by zytoc on February 01 2016 07:22:46 PM

2016-01-10

"I purchased a Pro-Star laptop coming up on 2 years ago. It still runs beautifully, any game on absolute maximum graphics are no problem with the 880m GTX (which I plan on upgrading to the much more powerful 980M or holding out til the next mobile nvidia card comes out), and the staff at Pro-star are incredible, every other laptop vendor had 1-2 week build times, plus very long shipping while Pro-Star gave me the option of a 1 day build time. The only gripe I would have and it's not much of one was that it was a bit complicated to figure out how to change the color of my laptops keyboard/touchpad coloring and settings and tbh I still haven't completely gotten that figured out. I could easily just contact pro-star via phone or email and have them help, They're wonderful, they answer phone calls timely and give incredible over the phone tech support. Really fantastic crew. Built my laptop in 1 day, shipped it and I got it 2 days later. It came extremely well packaged, and in tip top shape. They also allow for repurchasing for parts, and these machines are extremely upgradeable. So let's say in a year you want to upgrade your gfx card to the latest (since everyone knows nvidia releases a new card every 6-12 months), you can send you laptop in, they'll give you some money for your old card or you can just keep it and sell it on ebay or Craigslist, and then they'll put the new one in and make sure it's working perfectly

It's also one of the only companies I've ever found to sell such wonderful monitors on their laptops. The 95% gamut really makes a difference, the colors are so rich and vibrant, even with a matte display (can't stand glare, I would never buy glossy), I always have gamer or even non-gamer friends who just happen to see my monitor while I'm lanning with gamer friends and non-gamer friends are around, and they see my laptop, they always ask "How come yours looks so much better", and its all about that gamut, and the nvidia beauty. For a laptop, the price was the best competitively for the build, MUCH better than alienware garbage, and overall I got a machine that's gonna last me a very long time.

2015-12-16

"easy to work with Pro-star, would order through them again. will be purchasing another MSI laptop soon. "

2015-12-09

"Nice company. Fast shipping, good price"

This review was modified by Sliderc on December 09 2015 01:59:43 PM

2015-11-24

"Getting ready to order my third Prostar, as my current one is 7 1/2 years old. Will give to a friend as it is still running smooth. Never had any issues with the first two, but it was just time to upgrade to a new model. I will always buy Prostar as you get an awesome portable desktop replacement, without manufacturers bloatware."

This review was modified by videodan on November 24 2015 02:57:59 PM

2015-11-23

"Great Product , great service! "

2015-11-13

"I bought a Clevo P150EM laptop that is still running well after 3 years. No problems with the ordering or shipping. I will definitely purchase my next laptop from Pro-star."

This review was modified by americansoda on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-10

"Prostar has always treated me well. From the moment I had ordered my laptop, I had no problems with them as a vendor.

Other than a few intermittant crashing problems (seemed to be virus/graphics driver related) I've had absolutely no problems with my laptop and I've had it for 3 years. Mostly play league of legends and love the fact that I get almost 200 frames with this thing.

Looks like I gotta upgrade soon though with Fallout 4 coming out.

This review was modified by dgvupe2 on November 12 2015 07:44:01 PM

2015-11-04

"Bought a MSI ge60 ond in 2013. Pro-Star had the best available price for the laptop. The product arrived on time and was in perfect condition. A reliable seller that I would highly recommend."

2015-09-23

"The item ordered arrived within a reasonable time as advertised, and the product was of exceptional quality. I would recommend purchasing a laptop from this company."

2015-09-15

"Great Customer Service and the laptop I bought is above the limits - the most powerful mobile workstation I ever had & as a sidenote - it attracts a lot of attention..."

2015-09-10

"Had my Asus for about two years now and its going great. Would definitely recommend pro-star, great deals and customization."

Share Pro-star's store rating

Pro-star is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pro-star is a merchant member
Pro-star participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.