Stores > Pro-star
  • Pro-star Pro-star Elite Status

8:00 to 18:00 M-F
      rma@pro-star.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review Pro-star by clicking a star below.
2017-08-02

Pro-Star P670-HP6-G 17.3" Laptop

"I am beyond pleased, both with the excellent laptop and the buying experience from Pro-Star. I usually build my own desktop computers for the intensive graphic and presentation work I do as a teacher, so I was bit leary about getting a pre-built machine, but I had little choice as I needed a laptop. I shouldn't have worried. The build quality of the P670-HP6-G is top notch, and it runs like a dream. Fast, powerful, and quiet. It runs cool, even under heavy load, and is stable as the Rock of Gibraltar. The screen is beautiful, and the illuminated keyboard makes working at night a pleasure. I highly recommend the P670-HP6 to anyone looking for a high-end production or gaming machine.
I recommend Pro-Star with equal enthusiasm. The ordering process was a snap, confirmation and communication was to notch, and they have been a pleasure to do business with. Their prices were also very competitive. If you need a high-end laptop, you need go nowhere else.

2017-07-10

Excellent Desktop Replacement

"Both my wife and I have had ProStar laptops for many years - at least 6 computers in all, and are about to purchase another one. They all have been state-of-the-art; fast, reliable, and durable - well, except for the one that got run over by my car…it needed a new display. The website is easy to navigate, the selection broad, and customization options many, easy and clear. I do wish that they had a showroom where I could look, touch, and feel the product; although I have not been disappointed by any of them.

2017-07-10

Gaming Laptop

"I bought a gaming laptop from Prostar and it has been the best computer i have ever owned. Definitely worth the buy!"

2017-06-29

Pro-Star 17 inch laptop for Electrical Engineering Masters Degree

"In April 2014, I purchased a 17 inch ProStar 16 GB, 128 GB SSD, 1 TB SATA with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M w/6GB GDDR5 graphics card. My son was taking his Electrical Engineering Masters degree and needed a machine with a graphics card that would be able to run the modelling software needed for his course. Over 3 years later, he has successfully completed his degree and is now working in that field. The ProStar handled everything the software threw at it and is still going strong."

2017-06-26

Great Company

"The website was very helpful during the customization process. They were also very helpful when any problems occurred. Would do business with them again. "

2017-06-20

Amazing Price to Performance!

"For the longest time, I've wanted both a laptop that could hold its own against a desktop's specs, while maintaining a low cost and small form-factor. The Clevo N855HJ does that exceptionally well! Not only is it inexpensive (about $800) and it's parts upgradable (SATA HDD/SSD and 2 mSATA slots for an SSD and wireless card), but the backlit keyboard is a must for dimly-lit rooms. The laptop's performance is amazing and blows away competitive $1000 lesser spec'd laptops. Personally, I have no issues with the laptop, it arrived in the mail earlier than estimated in perfect condition and worked instantly out-of-the-box. While installing my SSD, I noticed all parts of the laptop were tagged with small stickers displaying the month I ordered the laptop. I assume they signified that the laptop was assembled at the time of purchase, which I found amazing -- even the BIOS was the most up-to-date version, something you won't get with any other laptop brand. As for the RAM, it's supportive of up to 32GB @ DDR4-2666MHz according to crucial.com. I dare any other laptop brand to come near that heft without breaching the $1000 price line!

In all, I love my Clevo N855HJ. I'd not replace it with any other laptop brand! The graphics are superb with the GTX1050, never missing a frame, like my old laptop once did. I personally recommend this brand and computer to anyone looking for a low-cost high-end spec'd laptop. Pro-Star outdid themselves with this product, something I definitely cannot say about many other brands!

2017-05-23

Best store for gaming notebooks!

" The best store. Responsive staff, quick order processing and fast shipping. I recommend!"

2017-05-01

Extraordinary service

"Great experience with Pro-star. As a servicemember, I received relatively short notice that I was being sent on an individual augmentee deployment, so I was on the market for a performance laptop with a short turnaround. Pro-star provided prompt, honest, and timely service the whole way. Their representatives demonstrated individualized consideration and attention to detail, and I would not hesitate to order from them again."

2017-04-19

Awesome experience!

"Unbeatable prices and great customer service! This guys are awesome!!"

2017-03-15

Amazing Laptop, And Even Better Laptop

"Pro- star has very good customer service, their response time is fairly quick, and very polite and helpful. The customization is awesome on the products! The process was very smooth and worry free. The gaming laptop exceeded my expectations!"

2017-02-02

First PC Laptop Experience

"Bought a P650RS-G Through Amazon. I called Prostar to upgrade my shipping, they were courteous and helpful"

2017-01-31

Great service / Better Price

"I bought my 1st laptop w/ Pro-star 4 years ago and they had the absolute best prices. Excellent customer service; no issues...buy w/ confidence."

2017-01-21

After 1 year, still thrilled with my purchase

"I bought an MSI computer from Prostar last January after my old Dell died. They were incredibly responsive on the phone, shipping was fast, and I could not be happier with the product. Best of all, the price delivered was the best I could find anywhere. I couldn't think of a criticism if someone paid me to do so.

Getting all my

2017-01-20

Smooth Transaction

"I brought a Laptop in 2013. Time for an upgrade. Good company"

2016-12-22

Pro-star.com Rocks !!

"Very satisfied customer. Great service and quality. Will buy every time from Pro-Star !"

Share Pro-star's store rating

Pro-star is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pro-star is a merchant member
Pro-star participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,379 merchant members.