Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.78/10 145 reviews

Pro-star is a merchant member
    Pro-star participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Pro-star contact information

• Address: 837 S. Lawson Street, City of Industry, CA

Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10

"I've had a great experience with Pro-Star. My computer was delivered to me just as I had ordered it. The support team responds very promptly. Overall a very satisfactory experience!"

"Purchased W150ERQ in December 2012 for daughter when a freshman in college. She loves computer, no issues of any kind to this point."

"Have owned 4 other prostar computers over the last 13 years, they have all been reliable and exceed other brands even at the end of there life. "

"I purchased an ASUS G75VW-RS72 in July 2012 from Pro-star. I checked everyone that I could have on the web along with the brick and mortar stores close by. None matched the available options available like Pro-star did. None could even come close to the price with their standard builds. I liked it when their customer service actually called me back after placing the order and asked if I had any questions about the purchase. That is what I call “Customer Focused”. Without customers, they would not be in business for long. Good going Pro-star. Are you ready for my next order?"

"Purchased a P150EM on Feb 2013, very happy with the performance, other than the lighted keyboard having to be replaced it has been trouble free. Pro-Stars tech resolved the keyboard issue in a very timely manner and all cost was covered under the warranty.
I am now just getting ready to order my 2nd ProStar computer.

"I purchased my prostar in 2002 if I remember correctly. model 8593. Only had one problem where I sent it in to them 2005 and they quickly resolved the problem. Still have it (2014), but todays computing power is now needed. Has lasted longer than any other computer I've used (gone through 4 other desktops in the same time period). I've used it in the office as a desktop with the port replicator and in the field (surveying applications). In fact one of the batteries is still good (I bought two when I purchased the laptop). Time for a new laptop and prostar will be the first I look at."

"I love my new Prostar computer! First, a few minor negatives; it's bulky, expensive, and the battery life is poor. But that's only because this computer is a packed with amazing speed and seemingly unlimited storage.

I am not a gamer, I bought this computer so I could have an office on the go and this computer not only meets, but exceeds my expectations.

"Great Sales and Service Support. Student discount, and the best price anywhere on the web. Minor issue was handled immediately. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I've bought 4 laptops from Pro-star over the years, 2001, 2003, 2008. Each one better than the other. Service and good pricing was the reason I've returned each time. Yes, each computer died as it aged and that is understandable. Buying these laptops allows me to not have a desktop, they are that good!"

" I ordered the P570WM gaming beast from Pro-Star with two 680M Nvidia cards and I happened to look at pro-star.com two days later just to see if made the best choice .I noticed that they are offering the same laptop with the 780m cards for the same price on their website.So i asked can you please put the new 780m cards in before you ship it.They replied "I already had them install the 780M's in it, no need to worry" Now most place's you would have to beg and complain to get something changed but Prostar.com upgraded my computer by default without me having to ask. Now to me that's great customer service with common sense!So far I have had no issues with my computer ,great job on the thermal paste by the way ,no cooling issues here.I also lug the 14lb P570WM back and forth to work everyday in my backpack and still no problems (great build quality). Thank you Pro-Star I'll be definitely buying from you again."

"I bought a KHLB2 back in 2010, and couldn't have been happier with the value. I bought it as a gaming/multimedia laptop and it did not disappoint! I did a bunch of research, and Pro-star was offering the most power in a laptop for the last money. I only paid $1019 including shipping and it blazed through games and multimedia. At the time I got it, I burned through Oblivion on high graphics settings, and then, when Skyrim came out, I was able to play it on high settings as well. The laptop is still going strong and can still process games and media work better than most of my friends laptops because of its dedicated graphics card.

When I got the laptop, UPS had damaged it (dropped it or something) and the display got disconnected. I called Pro-star and they paid for me to send it back and get it repaired. I live in New Hampshire, and they're operating out of California, and they had repaired it and got it back to me within five days of me sending it to them. Hands down, the best customer service I've ever experienced in retail, especially online retail.

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered a n MSI GE60 0N-006US in May of 2012.
The order went well and the computer has worked well with no issues even after it came out of the pack in a bicycle crash. the case was cracked a bit, but the computer is working perfectly.

"Best place to buy a PC online. Would highly recommend Pro-star
to anyone looking to purchase a new PC in the future.

"This is a very nice laptop for art and gaming, I have been very happy with it."

"I bought my 9068/D9K D900K back in 2006 and it is still running fine. Throughout the purchasing process the staff and technicians were all very helpful and attentive to my needs. I purchased a system beyond what I needed at the time and therefore it has lasted me through me current needs. Over 8 useful years on a custom built laptop is pretty good in my opinion. I would definitely look to them for my future laptop needs."