• Pro-star Pro-star Elite Status

• Address: 837 S. Lawson Street, City of Industry, CA

Product & services pricing Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10

"Ordered a new Asus G53X gaming laptop from prostar, was very satisfied with the turnaround time as well as the product itself. The laptop shipped promptly and arrived safely. I had no issues with the upgrades/customization requested at the time of the order. I would definitely shop with them again."

"I bought a computer almost one year ago and its working like a charm. I recommend the company.

"I purchased a gaming laptop from ProStar and couldn't be happier. It arrived on time and as advertised. The quality is great and so is their customer service.

A little over a year after I bought the laptop it had a strange issue. I called them up, they had me send it in, and they replaced the entire motherboard for me 100% free of charge. The process was quick and painless. Don't sleep on these guys, they are top-notch!

I am ready to buy my next laptop and will certainly be using ProStar again. They even offer several discounts, including one for returning customers!

Thanks ProStar!

"ProStar provided me information to make an informed decision on a gaming laptop, plus I enjoyed having the ability to customize PC."

"I bought my first personal laptop from Prostar over 3 years ago. I bought an ASUS ROG laptop that was not the best they had but above mid grade at least and I priced around ALOT before deciding on Prostar. They had the best pricing and best options of all the sellers I reviewed. So here we are over 3 years later and I am ready for another laptop. I have placed a new order with Prostar.com and can't wait to get that new beast! The "old" laptop is being passed on to my son and it is still running strong! We can still play all the games we wan't without any problems and I have NEVER had any issues with the laptop! I highly recommend Prostar to ANYONE who is looking to buy a great desktop replacement / gaming laptop!"

"These guys are great! The new GT70 Dominator I bought from them is super fast and very well built. I went to Pro Star because they customize it for you without loosing the factory warrantee. I have had NO issues with this laptop. The steel series keyboard is the nicest I've ever used. I'm not a gamer, I'm a developer but compiles are lightning fast and I run this with 3 monitors. I did get dual 500GB SSDs (raid-0) which makes a huge difference."

"I bought two professional laptops from Pro-star and I was very satisfied with the service, the quality and the price. I will definitely plan to buy more computes from them."

"The customer support experience I had was excellent. They were very helpful and got my issue (I put some from info into my order) fixed quickly for me and shipped my order promptly."

"Nice laptop and excellent service!"

"Friendly support and pre-sales staff. They had some problems with my order which we were unable to resolve. Returned my machine as per their guarantee and got a quick refund. "

"Pro-Star configured a Gaming Laptop for use with AutoCAD 3D Studio. It was the only laptop available with advanced capabilities.
I have never had a problem with the laptop, in 9 years.

"Great Company. I purchased a P157SM fully loaded.

I ordered the laptop with ready next day services. As promised it shipped out the next day with no issues. I did not pay for upgraded shipping so UPS delivered it 4 days later.

Laptop worked wonderfully until the graphics card began to have issues. I emailed and instantly received a reply and an RMA number. They paid for shipping both ways and replaced my Gfx card with no issues. I will definitely do business with this company again.

"Great fast service. Got the order to me in two days even while I was on business staying in a hotel."

"My 152SM-S arrived in good shape and I loaded my own copy of Windows 7 onto it without trouble. I had some difficulty getting the laptop's drivers installed, but eventually figured it out.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the laptop, which performs fantastically. I can run any high-end game on it with maximum video qualities enabled.

I have some dissatisfaction with the quality and layout of the keyboard, the fingerprint scanner which is poorly located and designed, and the lack of physical volume and media keys. If I were redesigning it myself, I would put a couple USB ports on the back of the machine, relocate the optical drive to the left side (where my mouse-thumb won't keep hitting the eject button...), reorganize some of the keyboard, add volume and media control keys, and put a deactivating slider over the camera to ensure my sense of privacy.

A few other nits: The laptop's trackpad buttons are made of flexing plastic, which give a different "click" sense depending on where you push it; The power button is immediately adjacent to the Esc button and often gets hit by accident; The Control Center software utility only works for the user who first logs on and is deactivated when another user logs on during the same power-on session.

Again, those are nits, and my overall satisfaction of the 152SM-S is quite high.

"Got a laptop made close to a year now. Still going strong. Fast shipping and very good products all together."

Share Pro-star's store rating

Pro-star is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pro-star is a merchant member
Pro-star participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.