• Address: 837 S. Lawson Street, City of Industry, CA

Product & services pricing Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

"Very happy with my purchase of a new ASUS gaming laptop. Pro-star was very helpful, and had a great price on it. Will do business with again!"

"Fantastic people to deal with and rock solid build!!! I ordered my first Prostar laptop back in 2005 while I was overseas and after 2 years in the desert where many other brands crashed after a few months, thousands of hours spent playing game and working, and being hauled literally around the world it still works flawlessly. The only reason I even want a new laptop is for a up to date graphics card.

My next laptop is definitely going to be another Prostar!!!

"Outstanding experience. Shipping was fast, packaging was excellent. I ordered Asus gaming laptop half year ago. I loved customizing option. It was built correctly and shipped/received quickly. My laptop still runs like brand new. I will definitely order from Pro-star again."

"I had a wonderful experience ordering my laptop from Pro-Star. As I was in the ordering process, I called them twice to ask questions about the computers shown on their site. Each time I called, the call was answered before the phone even rang twice and my questions were answered promptly and professionally. The value of the computer was very good. I got a free solid state drive and a discount on a CPU upgrade. Most of all, I was able to get windows 7 on the system which is very hard to find currently. My computer arrived and has worked very well. The IC Diamond Thermal Compound along with the dual fan system allowed my processor with a base clock of 2.8 ghz to run at 3.7 ghz with Intel Turbo boost for 18 continuous hours. This makes it a good system for large renders. On a second non prostar computer, the render caused it to over heat and run in power saver mode for the 18 hours."

"This is so nice laptop! But I found some little problem on the screen."

"Excellent service and product! Best laptop our company has used! We recommend Pro-Star to anyone looking for a high quality, efficient laptop!
Five star rating!

"I have nothing but good things to say about pro-star laptop. They are by far the cheapest and fair-priced custom laptop company available, and offer way more options than anyone else.
Would recommend 100%, and I am actually buying my new one from them as well.

"I purchased two ASUS computers from Pro-Star. They were not right for me, so I returned them for a full refund. I then purchased two W355SSQ Pro-Star computers for a nonprofit as a test. I shopped around quite a bit to find a good deal on computers with 8 MB of RAM, a good quad core Intel computer chip, solid state drives, and a good HD matte screen. Most available computers do not come with that combination of options. Their deal was the best. The computers are sturdy, lightning fast, well configured, and not loaded with bloatware. I am extremely happy. I could not ask for better. I am ordering 33 more. I highly recommend using Pro-Star."

"I purchased a Prostar W870CU on 28 May , 2010.
Primary use is graphic arts.
an interesting alternate use is that it act as a R2D2 aboard my commercial vessel...Linking several navigation systems and orchestrating a user interface for me that is awesome. Security,... navigation,.... weather and linking to professional weather services.....communications... AIS,.... data logging. and the best is taking data from the varied systems aboard and combining them to give a live feel to everything happening aboard and around the vessel. Of course linking to many types of communication systems: as cellular, satellite, SSB. That is why I call it from Star Wars...R2D2 .I was very interested in Prostar in that it offered computers that seemed to be in the fore front of what was being offered at the time and after 4 years, my computer is better than most being offered at this time.... a span of over 4 years.
I have found their sales staff helpful. Tech support good and repair in a very timely fashion.
My computer works in a hostile environment...salt water, high humidity, and heat...tropical.
My prostar has performed admirably.
I am interested in upgrading to a new Prostar with SSD for faster startups.
I have used mirrored hardrives to protect my data. Interestingly enough was able to use computer data in a lawsuit...awesome.....big win...thanks Prostar.

"Smooth purchase and our sales rep James was very helpful"

"Extremely satisfied with the quality and dependability of laptop. No problems with the computer itself, with the one small exception, that occasionally all the drivers did not properly load on boot up requiring a restart. This only happen on occasion. I personally, had no problem putting up with this small inconvenience. I am having to buy a new one, because my kids melted my laptop by putting it on the toaster. "

"Excellent notebook builder, easy to work with and answered all questions over the phone in order not to build necessary components that I wouldn't need; the laptop is amazing, no extra software installed, just as I wanted it.
Couldn't speak in any higher terms about them; true Proes!

"GREAT product. Beautiful and fast, excellent for CAD. "

"Best re seller there is hands down.
All quality products, and offers the best prices.
Kind and Helpful stuff that always responds to you so quick.
Awesome and i will recomend this reseller to all of my friends and to the all reviewers!

"Pro-star has always been the best bang vs. buck compared to any laptop resellers on the internet that I could find. Even if it's a tiny deal that gives them as little as a $15 price difference, they always come out on top. I have never recieved any issues from them, and their "5 day" building option never takes them 5 days. I'll continue to purchase my laptops from pro-star every time. "

Pro-star is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pro-star is a merchant member
Pro-star participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.