• Address: 837 S. Lawson Street, City of Industry, CA

Product & services pricing Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Great service, happy assist you with any questions if you call them. Everything was as advertised and I was happy with the whole process. Going to order a second laptop soon. "

"I've had my Pro-star Clevo W370ST gaming laptop for a little over a year. In that time the build quality and performance have proven excellent. I often have to carry my laptop around for school work. And as careful as I am, without a doubt my laptop takes some bumps and hits. The Clevo W370ST laptop is sturdy and as long you're not careless it'll maintain performance regardless of how many times you've moved it to and fro. Performance wise my laptop has taken everything I can throw it. As a gamer and a game design student, I assure you I throw a lot of processor and graphics intense programs, for extended periods of time at my Pro-star and the laptop has continued excellent performance throughout. I will note that my Clevo W370ST laptop is noisy when the battery mode is set to high performance due to the fans inside but it does keep the laptop cool and performance steady so it's a worthwhile trade off.

On aesthetics, I figured I'd be getting a fairly bland looking laptop. But on arrival I was pleasantly surprised by my Pro-stars looks. While simple, it has a wonderful surface finish and more importantly one that stands the test of time.

I definitely recommend Pro-star as a go to manufacturer for gaming laptops.

"Bought in this company laptop Clevo P370EM (2013-03-11). Was satisfied with the purchase. Now I want to buy another laptop. I recommend everyone to buy from them, they have a great team."

"Pro-star's products were as-advertised and their service was great."

"Pro-Star is a hidden gem of high-end rig configuration. Prices are competitive, but still lower than such 'big time' shops like Xotic, and Alienware, who push nonsensical, useless crap in front of you for 50% off, equaling still $125.00. Non-technical or users unfamiliar with such services may easily be distracted by useless options that only add to an already high-end rig.

Pro-Star's config GUI is much simpler to understand without banners and such getting in the way of your vision. Prices are overall lower for 99% of the exact same item sold elsewhere.

Furthermore, the sales and customer service personnel are very learned and are there to guide you and to answer questions. My experience is that they did not attempt once to upsell me, which is a gigantic annoyance and a possible sale breaker.

Although I do have some lighting issues going on with my GT60 424 Dominator, I'm hoping either Pro-Star or MSI will be able to help me on that. I have a feeling Pro-Star can at the very least.

"Just ordered my fourth Pro-star laptop. A friend recommended them in the '90's when I was looking to buy my first laptop and wanted a built in 10 key. Subsequently, I bought a laptop for my husband for his CAD usage and several years later bought another newer/faster one for myself. Having to upgrade from XP now, I shopped around and found the best deal at Prostar's website. I called with questions and they could not have been more helpful. Love the "Matte finish screen" option. Great product, caring service, fantastic prices. I am still grateful to my friend for the recommendation many years ago. Cannot wait to get my fourth Prostar laptop. I know it will be great."

"I ordered a laptop from them back in my first year of college. It was the fastest and best laptop I could find on the internet. It still works to this day with 1600x1200 LCD ( big deal back in the early 2000s ) and a ATI Radeon 9800 pro. I also ordered one from them in 2009 for my mother. Her's is an excellent and powerful laptop that also still functions to this day. It has a 1920x1080 screen from 5 years ago and a 9800 nvidia card. Any time I want a laptop for my friends, family or my self I definitely get it from pro-star. Especially if you want serious power and gaming capabilities. Don't waste your money on any other brand. I've been an IT Specialist for 21 years."

"I was able to get the laptop I wanted for cheaper than all the other providers and the shipping was extremely fast. Everything came as expected in perfect condition."

"To: All,

Had a difficult situation with another vendor where they could not fix a new Clevo X7200 lap top which I had purchased from them.

After about 3 months I found pro-star via the web. Sent my computer to them and with 10 day including shipping back and forth pro-star fixed the X7200 (replaced mother board and reset up operating system). that was 2 years ago. The lap top is still running fine. The kicker is they fixed it under warranty. I just paid for shipping which was about $100 in total.

"I was very satisfy with my order and delivery, my game laptop came to me nice, clean and ready to rock. I would like to make business with pro-star again and highly recommend them. Thanks."

"I dealt with Eddie at Pro-Star and he was excellent with the overall deal that I was given. I was really wowed with how fast the process was. I did the wire transfer to get the extra discount and I don't have any complaints. I really would recommend anyone wanting a customized option for a laptop to go this route. They even beat the price of a particular other PC site that I no longer care for. Thanks Eddie!"

"Very happy with my purchase of a new ASUS gaming laptop. Pro-star was very helpful, and had a great price on it. Will do business with again!"

"Fantastic people to deal with and rock solid build!!! I ordered my first Prostar laptop back in 2005 while I was overseas and after 2 years in the desert where many other brands crashed after a few months, thousands of hours spent playing game and working, and being hauled literally around the world it still works flawlessly. The only reason I even want a new laptop is for a up to date graphics card.

My next laptop is definitely going to be another Prostar!!!

"Outstanding experience. Shipping was fast, packaging was excellent. I ordered Asus gaming laptop half year ago. I loved customizing option. It was built correctly and shipped/received quickly. My laptop still runs like brand new. I will definitely order from Pro-star again."

"I had a wonderful experience ordering my laptop from Pro-Star. As I was in the ordering process, I called them twice to ask questions about the computers shown on their site. Each time I called, the call was answered before the phone even rang twice and my questions were answered promptly and professionally. The value of the computer was very good. I got a free solid state drive and a discount on a CPU upgrade. Most of all, I was able to get windows 7 on the system which is very hard to find currently. My computer arrived and has worked very well. The IC Diamond Thermal Compound along with the dual fan system allowed my processor with a base clock of 2.8 ghz to run at 3.7 ghz with Intel Turbo boost for 18 continuous hours. This makes it a good system for large renders. On a second non prostar computer, the render caused it to over heat and run in power saver mode for the 18 hours."

Pro-star is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pro-star is a merchant member
Pro-star participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.