• Address: 837 S. Lawson Street, City of Industry, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10

"Very good customer service, I have trouble products, contact them for assistance. They are very polite, but also very easy to use laptop, better than I thought, very much."

"great laptop and great server, best price"

"Pro-star.com helped me get a high end desktop CPU in a laptop form factor as per my needs. I am very satisfied with the quality of pre-sales support as well as post sales follow up. Not only does Pro-star offer a lot of options that other consumer grade branded laptop vendors do not allow, they are also very flexible when it comes to custom requests such as leaving out a HDD or giving a free upgrade in case of any delays in shipment. I will highly recommend Pro-star.com for all tech enthusiasts out there."

"very good customer sevice,and the laptop is powerful."

"These laptops are very much worth the money; meeting both power and durability requirements.

I run my PCs extremely hard and this one has lasted for the better part of 3 years, only being turned off for maybe a week of that in total.

My screen remained vibrant and clear, and the chassis is easy to open allowing for efficient cleaning (both are an important necessity of a gaming laptop IMO).

The chassis did tend to get a little warm in the top right where the GPU and heatsinks are, but it never warped the screen or chassis.

Overall I highly recommend Prostar/Clevo laptops and Prostar.com.

"Bought a 17" laptop with top-of-the-line graphics card and latest CPU on the market! This thing will tear through anything! It was a little on the spendy side, but Prostar was great as they added the upgrade parts and shipped pretty quickly. The only critique I have is that I wish they would do free 2day shipping or participate with shoprunner to offer faster free shipping. Other than that, everything was great! System was packaged well and never had any issues. Screen was perfect. All LEDs functioned as they should. Plan to buy another top of the line system again soon!

I did talk to customer service a few times (email and phone) and have found everyone to be quite helpful. Good place to get a high performance PC from!

"Eddie Yuan is a very good staff, very pleasant exchange with him, thanks."

"So I purchases and Asus G55vw from Pro-Star a year ago and, due to my own carelessness, needed to perform a factory reset. Well, thanks to windows 8.1, that was an almost insurmountable challenge. Anyway, I got ahold of Pro-Star and Jeff helped me out way more than he needed to. Confirmed everything for me, gave me several options, was super friendly and consistent with call-backs. Some of the best customer service I've had in a long time. Thanks Pro-Star! (My laptop, when working, is pretty boss and didn't cost that much either!)"

"Great service and great laptop!I purchased a gaming laptop with a student coupon. I am going to introduce it to my friends. Highly recommended!"

"I purchased an ASUS G74SX-A1. Pro-star had the best price I could find and not at the cost of quality or costumer service. For a customized build it is easy to navigate and they shipped it very quickly. "

"Outstanding service and price, my second laptop with them have an issue with the gpu and was take promptly."

"I bought a clevo p370em from pro-star over a year ago and couldn't be happier!
Great price and customer service, i highly recommend them.

"I'm extemely satisfied with the treatment given by Pro-Star, I bought the laptop from other country but the PS team made sure everything went right with the packaging and of course the laptop is an absolute monster. I would by again from them without hesitation."

"About to order my 4th laptop from Pro-star! I try not to tempt fate with laptops and replace my edit laptop every three years. I'm currently editing 4K video on my three year old Pro-Star X7201 and it is doing everything I ask. The ONLY reason I'm investing in a new one is that with my reputation on the line - i replace my laptop every three years."

"Purchased a computer from Pro-Star in 2011 and I was thoroughly happy with my purchase. The computer ran great from day one. I had a video card issue that happened that required me to send it in and get replaced and while it took a little longer than it should have to fix I would say that I was more than happy with my computer as I travel a lot and used it a lot and it kept up with me for all 3 years."

Pro-star is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pro-star is a merchant member
Pro-star participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.