Pro Therapy Supplies Reviews - ProTherapySupplies.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 2,999 reviews

Pro Therapy Supplies is a merchant member
Pro Therapy Supplies participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,999)

"My first and last order with Pro Therapy! I buy online for almost everything and this was one of my worst experiences. The two items I ordered showed they were in stock. Then I receive a generic email several days after ordering saying that one item was on backorder and when it came in they would ship my order. The communication with this company is horrible. I had to continually follow up with them to find out when my order would ship. Calling them didn't help either. They tell you what you want to hear on the phone but it doesn't mean anything. Finally I receive a shipping notice and I try to track it because it is a USPS #. It shows nothing because they don't mention in the email that they use UPS Mail Innovations first; then it goes to USPS. It took 3 weeks to receive my items! I will go elsewhere next time."

modified review reply posted Mar-10-2014

protherapysupplies, Pro Therapy Supplies rep has responded

“Good day. I truly apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We are trying to reach out to you find out exactly what happened so we can address this right away as we truly value as a customer.

Thank you. You will hear from us shortly.”

"I ordered a Product from them through another major company they work with using PayPal, and PTS did not even try to use my PayPal account but rather decided to try and charge my Credit Card. This delayed my order and was NOT the payment I selected. Will most likely not buy anything from this place again nor recommend it to anyone."

"This company is just dreadful!
I ordered from this company for a very special person in my life, expecting my package before the holidays. NOT! I wasted countless hours trying to track and obtain my package to no avail. The company takes no responsibility for my ruined holiday. I am absolutely insulted by their disregard for my business with them. I urge anyone I meet... never order from this company

"No problems. Order was shipped quickly and prices were great. Excellent transaction. Will purchase from them again. "

"I was able to find the product I needed quickly and got the product promptly."

"When my item was shipped, the company forgot to put my numbered street address on the label; this created a problem with proper delivery. After over a month and a half, my missing order was returned to the company due to lack of delivery. It was requested I pay a restocking fee or pay an additional shipping charge in order to receive my order
I will not do business with this company again, and highly suggest others do the same in order to prevent fraudulent transactions to gain additional funds. Go to target to by the same shoe inserts and to save yourself a headache. The BBB will be notified along with all correspondence.

modified review reply posted Dec-19-2013

protherapysupplies, Pro Therapy Supplies rep has responded

“We have received your feed back and we apologize for the issue regarding the shipment of your package.

We are going to get this situation rectified to your satisfaction as we truly value your business. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Enjoy your day.

Customer Service Manager”

"Fast shipping, great service!"

"I'm glad I bought heel cups from Pro Therapy Supplies. My heels (I have heel problems due to plantar fasciitis) feel much better while using them. I recommend them to those who must be on their feet a lot and who have heel problems, such as plantar fasciitis. I wear them every day on a job where I am on my feet all day. After weeks of wearing them and with my feet feeling almost normal again, I thought maybe the problem was gone so I recently did not wear them for a day or two and the heel problem returned, so I know that the heel cups really are necessary. I also am a repeat customer since I recently lost one of the heel cups, so I am ordering a second pair from Pro Therapy Supplies. "

Rating 6/103/5

"No Complaints. Always satisfied!"

"I was very satisfied with the products I ordered."

"Just fine,package we'll done"

"My Pro Therapy Supplies arrived on time as promised, which was within a week. I appreciated the 10% coupon and free shipping. Wow! You cannot beat that! "

"Very pleased with the products and the delivery time. Thank You."

"wonderful product, quick response in filling order and received quickly. Thank you very much!"

Rating 4/102/5

"I received notice via email that my order of Smart roller , 2 links and pink soft roller were backordered 3-5 days , that was Nov 12. It is now Dec 3 . still no shipment or contact from them ."