Stores > Pro Therapy Supplies

• Business Hours: 9am to 6pm EST - Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 678-680-5818

Product & services pricing Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"After initially giving a negative review - I've changed the review to reflect the most recent contact I've had with Pro Therapy.

They called me and corrected the problem I was having. I am very impressed with the Customer Service response time and explanation of the problem I was having.

The prices here are the lowest and I will shop here again.

"I have purchased multiple products from PTS in the last few years and I have been very happy! In my personal experience I have found they have the best price, shipped in a timely manner and the quality has been excellent. Customer service has always been great and very helpful. I tell all my friends to check them first, I'm unsure of why all the negative reviews. Some of the items I have purchased include, Tenspro (electro therapy kit), heating pads, compression socks, back support pillows and many more items. I have back issues but still love being active. Thanks for the great shopping experiences!"

"Products are easy to find with excellent pricing. Will definitely shop here again"

This review was modified by sandy0722 on July 17 2015 03:36:53 PM

"Good variety of products. Website was very easy to browse, so I quickly found the humidifier I was looking for to buy. Went with free shipping and order arrived within very reasonable time. Overall I was very pleased with the purchase and will definitely return in the future. "

This review was modified by Jc1211 on July 16 2015 07:53:15 PM

"Had a great experience with the shop. Website was easy to use. Product arrived promptly and in perfect condition. will definitely buy from them again. "

This review was modified by cindysun1013 on July 16 2015 08:27:53 AM

"Fantastic! The service is wonderful. I was able to get my products in quicker than expected. They have a wonderful selections of therapy supplies and products. Would definitely order from them again and highly recommend them. "

This review was modified by hawnnguyen on July 15 2015 11:43:06 PM

"I recently got some Biofreeze from them. The delivery was fast and the price was the most reasonable. I also see they carry a wide array of massagers. It's like a one stop shop. Def will try them again."

"Made an order on 1/8/2015 and was charged on 1/9/2015. After a week still no shipping, requested cancellation and was told the order was cancelled. On 2/2/2015 still no refund. "

"The free shipping is not very fast and may take more than a week, however considering the fact that it's free it's still OK.
I've ordered several items and received most of them in a reasonable time.
I had some issues with one of my last orders and there was a missing item in that order. Apparently the item was back ordered however it wasn't noted on their system. I contacted their customer service and MS. Dawn took care of that and shipped the missing item on the same day I spoke to her.
Overall, I like the way they have wide variety of physical therapy supplies and I don't need to go to multiple locations for my needs.
Despite my last experience, I'll still consider them for my physical therapy supply needs.

"AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I ordered a Body Blade in April 2014 and never got the wall chart that was suppose to come with it...spending $143. I sent approximately five emails to Pro Therapy Supplies customer service and always got a quick response saying they would contact the supplier and have the chart sent to me...NEVER SENT. Every time they said it would be taken care of, most correspondence by a Janice Foy, customer service representative from Pro Therapy. I simply got tired of emailing and asking...I will never buy from Pro Therapy again or recommend them.

********** FOLLOW UP TO REVIEW: I was contacted by one of owners of the company and the issue was rectified! I was very pleased that the issue was addressed and I received my materials as promised. I truly love the products they offer and VERY PLEASED they took my complaint seriously and corrected the problem.

"The cryoderm I ordered was not in stock, so I was offered an alternative and for it to be delivered ground so I would get it in time for me traveling. As I specifically wanted the gel and not spray I shopped elsewhere. They did take a while to come back to me but they did in the end."

"I ordered two items from this seller from a 3rd party site. About a week after payment I was notified by the seller that they do not have the item, and cannot get it. They offered for me to spend extra money for a more expensive item that they could get. I reluctantly did so. After receiving my additional money, they have not shipped the items, (nearly a month after purchase) and they ignore/do not respond to repeated emails and telephone calls. I am in the process of attempting to complain with the 3rd party site and get a resolution. Note: despite admitting that they do not have the product, and cannot get it, they are still offering the item for sale. It looks like they are attempting to de-fraud the next sucker like they have done to me."

"I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered. My package arrived within a reasonable amount of time, but it was the wrong item. Pro Therapy Supplies said they wouldn't send the correct item until they could track that the item they sent me was on its way back to them. It took them 3 business days to send the return label via email. I sent them an email 3 days ago to let them know the return was on its way. The correct item has still not shipped. Just got an email saying they'll send it in 1-2 days. Really? Any company worth its salt would have overnighted the item I ordered over a week ago with apologies for my inconvenience. I've never been so frustrated. Multiple calls and emails have led nowhere."

"Worst Place ever!!! Very difficult to deal with!!!! They never return your calls, say that they emailed you when they didn't, and say that they will accept a return but then deny it once they get it. Wont order from them again!"

"My first and last order with Pro Therapy! I buy online for almost everything and this was one of my worst experiences. The two items I ordered showed they were in stock. Then I receive a generic email several days after ordering saying that one item was on backorder and when it came in they would ship my order. The communication with this company is horrible. I had to continually follow up with them to find out when my order would ship. Calling them didn't help either. They tell you what you want to hear on the phone but it doesn't mean anything. Finally I receive a shipping notice and I try to track it because it is a USPS #. It shows nothing because they don't mention in the email that they use UPS Mail Innovations first; then it goes to USPS. It took 3 weeks to receive my items! I will go elsewhere next time."

Share Pro Therapy Supplies's store rating

Pro Therapy Supplies is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pro Therapy Supplies is not a merchant member
Pro Therapy Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!