Stores > ProTuningLab.com

Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10

2017-02-20

EPIC DISASTER - DON'T RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY

"I ordered a part for my vehicle, I received an e-mail stating that it should ship within 48 hours. I waited a few days and no notification it had shipped so I e-mailed them to ask for a status update and received nothing. A couple days later without any reason why, my credit card was just refunded the money. I immediately e-mailed them to ask what happened. Their response was the no longer had the item nor an estimated time frame of when it would be back in stock."

This review was modified by bobgrube1 on February 22 2017 11:00:01 AM

2017-02-20

Pro Tuning has some flare!

"My order for fender flares was just the right fit and easy to install, it arrived early! Very happy with Pro Tuning and look forward to working with them again!"

This review was modified by Wood3rdbro on February 22 2017 05:15:01 AM

2017-02-19

Look'nGood

"Purchased 2 short LED strips for under the hood. Worked out good- super bright."

This review was modified by tahutch1957 on February 21 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-02-19

Cat back exhaust for 02-07 wrx

"I love it. It was really easy to install only took about a half hour with a few floor jacks and a jack stand. Only problem i had with the exhaust was when it got shipped one of the gaskets got bent just a little, still usable though."

This review was modified by Cdlw1993 on February 21 2017 05:15:01 AM

2017-02-18

Set Up Fool

"Told h3 led bulb would work for fog lights silly me"

This review was modified by vkewing on February 21 2017 12:30:12 AM

2017-02-16

Great price, quick delivery.

"Excellent Quality, Quick Service. I will buy from them again."

This review was modified by ricv on February 21 2017 12:00:33 AM

Almost perfect.

"I purchased a headlamp housing, and LED bumper signal bundle. The headlamp housing isn't what is shown in the product's picture on the site, but the bumper lights are perfect. If the headlamp housing matched the picture (for accurate beam pattern) this would be 5 star review. "

This review was modified by cfrazier502 on February 21 2017 12:00:33 AM

2017-02-16

What is costumer service?

"My package came with badly designed parts so nothing fit. They asked for proof so I sent pictures and very detailed writing. It's been a week and I still have yet to hear how I'm supposed to go about returning the item. I will not be using protuninglab ever again."

This review was modified by hvizdalubo on February 21 2017 12:00:12 AM

2017-02-15

Window Visors at a great price.

"I have looked and looked for replacement window visor ,but the price was just too much. I found ProtuningLab.com to have great prices and the product was as good as factory. I will be shopping here again, the price is right and the product is great. I added them to my list of great parts at great prices. I hope they stay around. Thank You: Keith L. McCauley"

This review was modified by loneeaglemcc_km on February 17 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-02-15

No comparison

"I was skeptical about the product seeing Amazon and eBay have similar products. I received headlights fast and my headlights proffesonaly package clean and not damaged also included light bulbs I didn't expect that. I would like for prolabtuning to Include detailed instructions for instillation. I am very happy with product it's a great difference from. Old headlights and new ones I can see the road now!!! Definitely recommend buying from prolabtuning and will recommend to others to them. It beats having to deal with a third party. "

This review was modified by Arturo2369 on February 17 2017 07:30:01 AM

2017-02-14

Fast shipping, bad customer service

"I received my product fast. I contacted Protuninglab for a refund because the product didn't fit my vehicle and they told me I needed to send them pictures to prove it. I will never use this company again. Might even contact the BBB so I can get my money back."

This review was modified by jonathan_cunningham26 on February 16 2017 06:15:01 PM

Headlights Honda Accord coupe 2003

"Parts were defective . I bought them thinking they were for my car but when I installed them . The turn signal lights I wanted to put on didn't fit because the hole on the headlight was to small so I used the turn signal bulbs they provided and they don't signal . "

This review was modified by rcorona2110 on February 15 2017 07:15:01 PM

Bad experience!!!

"I bought a set of lights for my 2015 Camaro...You have to remove the entire front end to install these headlights, which is a long process. After taking everything apart and removing the factory lights, one of the new lights did not work. I examined everything, and found the problem. One pin was missing on male adapter. To make a long story short, after 20 or more emails and them stalling me, I received the new set. Also, dont bother calling customer service, you probably will not be able to talk to anyone. I got through once, in 15 calls. They also refused to send the new lights before they got the old ones back, so my car sat disassembled for about 14 days. Even though I had also paid for a one year warranty. Please avoid this company and work with someone that has good reviews. Wish I would have checked their reviews before I purchased these headlights."

This review was modified by jdpaxton on February 15 2017 09:15:02 AM

SHINE BRIGHT

"DELIVERED QUICKLY AND 100 % SATISFIED"

This review was modified by tbum on February 15 2017 05:30:02 AM

2017-02-12

Angry Bird

"Great product fit was perfect"

This review was modified by Buttryr on February 14 2017 10:15:01 PM

Share ProTuningLab.com's store rating

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.