Stores > ProTuningLab.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

2016-08-24

Fast quick and fantastic product

"I had a great experience orders many parts from pro tuning lab before and and was satisfied the fog lights are built well and fit perfect most of all make my 2002 RSX look great the hids are bright and match the headlights I ordered from pro tuning lab.

2016-08-23

Fast delivery and good price

"Order my exhaust header from protuninglab.com, and the my header exhaust came in after 3 days. Everything is nicely packaged. The header do the job just fine.

Good job!

"Delivered on time & as described. Would buy from them again."

Not satisfied

"They were out of stock and apparently didn't know till after the were ready to ship it"

2016-08-22

A day i couldn't wait for

"Not gonna lie I forgot I ordered them but not cause it took long for delivery .I have a busy life style .but I when I saw the package at my door I was super excited and I couldn't wait to install and once it was installed I was very happy with my purchase..overall a great site to shop from !!"

2016-08-22

Fitment is bad

"I had to modify both of my most rear hangers on the mufflers just to get it on the road. I can't even get the two hangers behind them or the middle support hanger in. Currently running aftermarket hangers which are longer than stock and don't fit. I didn't pay that much for it though, for the price it's still cheaper than you'd spend on a nicer system. "

it was great

"Despite me not being home and being able to let FedEx leave the package on my door step the experience with u guys was alright ."

2016-08-21

"Ordered parts were delivered in a timely manner they perfectly matched up with my truck couldn't be happier I would recommend them."

2016-08-21

Awsome headers at an awesome price!!!

"Couldn't have gotten a better deal. The quality of the headers is great, the price unbelievable. Thanks Protuninglab. "

Not Happy

"Stil haven't received my order "

Amazing

"My shipment arrived super quick and was exactly what I ordered very impressed with the service"

Very well made

"I ordered the running boards for my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and they shipped promptly and for free! It's a 62 lb package, thank you for that. The installation brackets are steel and solid and the aluminum running boards are very solidly built. I was impressed with how well the directions were written, super easy to follow and the parts fit perfectly. Honestly they look like they're factory direct. I couldn't be more satisfied. Also they cost half or less than the Jeep factory ones."

2016-08-19

"Got my item for a fair price compared to other sellers, and it arrived quickly and well packed. Will order from them again."

Great!

"I'm always nervous about ordering stuff online but protuninglab.com was great and my lights look great!"

1 of two delivery we're done

" I placed two orders and one of them came on time and they all the one I'm still waiting for it they say that I need to cancel it and re-order again and that's very unsatisfied that's why gave them to stars is very disappointing the way they did it because it was on sale that's mean did they have it on stock and now the order is back order one of them and I'm leaving like that because they say is going to be cheap in one week or two weeks and that's how it happened no I'm not"

Share ProTuningLab.com's store rating

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,513 merchant members.