Stores > ProTuningLab.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.15/10 5.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.81/10 3.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.57/10 2.57/10
2017-01-16

SENT ME THE WRONG PART and then told me it was not their fault.

"I ordered headers headers for my 2005 Chevy 2500 HD, the product they shipped me does not fit what so ever and is an inch short to the stock pipes. I emailed and called customer service, they offered either a 35$ refund or I can ship them back at my own cost (75$) and then would be deducted a 10% restocking fee. Absolutely horrific customer service, I had to spend double the price of the actual part in order to have an additional part welded on to the pipe to make it "fit". If the wrong part is shipped to their customer I think it should be at the companies fault, they blamed their own seller and basically told me there was not much they could do for me. Very upsetting, and highly advise to stay away from ordering any products from this company."

This review was modified by JackeyL128 on January 18 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-01-16

Extremely Happy with product.

"ProTuningLab.com came through with flying colors. I ordered Nerf Bars for my Ford F150 and they fit perfect. I had tried (2) different companies online to get Nerf Bars from and both of those companies sent incorrect products that had to be returned. But, with ProTuningLab.com the product they sent were in perfect condition and were a breeze to install. Will be a returning customer in the future. Thank You! My Truck looks Great!!"

This review was modified by davesalts69 on January 18 2017 08:00:02 AM

2017-01-14

Doesnt Come as advertised + horrible service.

"I ordered a set of fog lights for $96.00 and waited almost a week for arrival only to find that they look almost nothing like the image online. To make matters worse they have the audacity to make me pay for return shipping as well as pay 20% of the products value as a "restocking fee". "

This review was modified by Joshuapichardo on January 17 2017 12:03:08 AM

2017-01-13

Didn't get my product

"I was given and tracking number and then the next day saying my order been canceled. With no date on when my package I ordered would be available again."

This review was modified by Chandman07 on January 17 2017 12:02:33 AM

2017-01-13

Free shipping not great!

"I live in California, where my item shipped from, how can my order take 9 days to arrive going fed ex. I think shipping normal service through the US postal service should have gotten to me sooner. I have spent my entire vacation waiting for this order to arrive, and guess what I'm still waiting. So if you aren't really pressed for time order your item from this company. Its very irritating to read reviews saying my item arrived within a day or so, fast shipping. I feel like someone at the company must have been writing those reviews. "

This review was modified by Sdwarre5 on January 17 2017 12:01:37 AM

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

"Took me weeks to get my exhaust system in the mail. Went to get it installed and they said it DIDNT FIT! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. SCAM SCAM SCAM. BUYER BEWARE"

This review was modified by JohnnySwede16 on January 17 2017 12:00:41 AM

2017-01-12

Great people to do buisness with

"Lights are awesome delivered when expected will definitely do more business with them"

This review was modified by etb4217-66197 on January 17 2017 12:00:35 AM

Eye catching lights

"These are well packaged nice looking "

This review was modified by Tdtatro on January 17 2017 12:00:24 AM

Back ordered

"I had ordered new headlight assembly's and for the next few days after my purchase all my tracking info said label created and it still does and today is the 11 of January the website said 12 in stock but in reality they are back ordered 2-4 weeks I mean how many people need this peticilar headlight for a ford ranger. The guy at pro tune said they did not have any in stock even though their website said 12 In stock and he told me after 4 weeks if they haven't shipped they auto refund the money regardless if of what I want I also told him someone should update the website to change quantity in stock to 0 not 12 and he said it's not a concern at this time so basically they don't care that their website lies #stillwaiting "

This review was modified by Collinhaines on January 17 2017 12:00:20 AM

2017-01-11

worst experience ever

"do not order from these people who don't even know what there doing! i ordered headlights after new years which they said they were in stock and would send within the next few days. and they just finally shipped them out a week an a half later and in still waiting for them. also ordered led tail lifts with upgraded led back up lights and they didn't come with them. still waiting for those. tried emailing them multipl times and still no response. tried calling them and no answer. don't waste your time with the goons!"

This review was modified by abcd-69885 on January 13 2017 12:00:02 PM

Burnt out led

"I got a 52 inch led light bar few days ago and put it on my truck and one of the led lights was burnt out "

This review was modified by Ryankopping88 on January 12 2017 08:00:02 PM

Very good product

"Product works well. Shipping took a while. For free shipping you can't complain too much though "

Exhausted

"1 time I ordered headers and a cold air intake the order went through then was rejected for conflicting billing/shipping address yet invoice showed same address and I was never notified of this problem while I was waiting on my packages to arrive, it wasnt till I inquired about my order that I was informed of the problem and was told to re order through paypal so I would have no issues WRONG now the headers are cancelled for quality issues with no eta on replacements oh and heres a $5.00 off coupon on your next purchase for the inconvenience went to Jeggs will have them friday"

2017-01-10

Fast delivery, as advertised!!!

"Deffinetly recommend these guys!!!!"

2017-01-09

Would not recommend this place.

"Horrible costumer service and takes for ever to get something shipped. The people working here have no idea what they are doing. Pretty sure this place is a huge scam. "

Share ProTuningLab.com's store rating

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,447 merchant members.