Product & services pricing Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.41/10 1.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.03/10 2.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.62/10 1.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.54/10 1.54/10

"I had a complex part need and this vendor's website made identifying and ordering an easy task. Rapid delivery,"

"Products look awesome. But angel eye blew out in 2 days. Call customer service never have no answer only way to get any information is through email. only way to get it fix is by mailing the whole headlight back to factory. Does not work well for some people that don't have time for another 1 to 2 maybe 3 weeks for there products. .spent to much $$ for products to return. why not just sent customers there parts that need to be replaced or repair. If order within 3weeks there should be no questions. "

"Said order was shipped. Two days later, money was taken out of my bank then I got an email stating item was on back order. Cancelled and got a refund immediately"

"The left side projector had a broken part!"

"They claim that their headlights are made by OEM manufacturers. Here in New York State, not sure about other states. You have to have a lit side marker light. There is no side marker light in the headlights they sold me. Once I tried to return them they told me they were going to charge me a 25% restocking fee. I couldn't see why, because the light did not meet OEM standards. The other catch 22 was, they would not have charged me stocking fee if the product is defective, so in other words no matter what they're charging you a 25% restocking fee. You can not just return the headlights because they don't fit. This is currently in New York State Attorney General litigation. To say the very least, they were very cocky about the 25% stocking fee in the email."

"The headlights appeared to be operation upon installation. Once the bumper was put back on I noticed the high beams and low beams were reversed on the passenger side. I planned to have a mechanic switch switch the wires to correct the issue but the fuse keeps blowing and I'm without a headlight. The electronics mechanic advised I return these headlights for new one. I've tried contacting the company and have not been successful. The phone is always busy and after being on hold for almost an hour the automated system advises that I fall back at a later time. As you can only imagine my frustration with this issue it gets better. The fog lights I purchased are not for the car o purchased them for. These are daytime rinning fog lights and for another car. If like to return this set and have my money either refunded to me or a credit given so I can make other purchases from the company. "

"i ordered my parts in october and they told me they were on backorder until dec 9th. it's now dec 11th, can't get ahold of them by phone or email and my order still has not shipped. stayed on hold on the phone for 15 minutes and then was told they were too busy to take my call and hung up. I suggest never ever buying anything from this site ever, there is always somwhere else to get the stuff you need."

"I ordered a catback exhaust for my 2004 Mazda RX8 in hopes that the reviews were false, but they were very true accusations. The customer service is awful, as if the company went out of business and the part that I ordered did not ship until three days after I ordered it. Once the exhaust system did ship it was canceled because of a missing piece. The website is very well put together yet the part was not listed as "out of stock". I am very dissatisfied with this company and will not order from them in the future."

"Horrible service. Impossible to reach via phone and when I did get a response from them, via email, it was days later. "

"Awful service ordered lights for my Silverado truck. They sent two right side headlights. Called them and they had me return one and they were supposed to send me the left but they never did. Left and emailed them message after message no response. Do not trust this company.

Ed Parrish
Graham, NC

"I'm am so glad to be able to rate this seller. I wish I had read the reviews prior to being a consumer to this company. You will never get to talk to customer service over the phone. And they are terrible to communicate with over email as well. It takes about a week for them to reply by email. And when they do...you will not be able to return anything to them. They will tell you to try this...or do that. Or contact the company that makes the product. But they will not help you. I will never order from this company again. "

"The product was nice. shipping was fast, just the bag of bolts in the box ripped open and they were bouncing around in there. The bumper was not scratched. Just missing a washer. I believe. Thank you "

"Received notification order was ready for FedEx pickup but it took a week and two emails before order was listed as in route. Should not send notification order is ready for pick up if order not ready for pick up."

"Delivery was quick, but the aluminum radiator I ordered didn't fit until I modified it. Seems like if you order a part for a specific vehicle it should fit without modification."

"PTL answered all my questions via email, however the male electrical connection on the part I ordered didn't match the female receptacle in the vehicle. I had to splice the connector from the old part (headlight)"

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.