Product & services pricing Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.71/10 2.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.12/10 2.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10

"Received my new replacement bulbs faster than I expected! Would highly recommend this Company with 6 stars if they had 6!!! "

"Good company to deal with. On top of things for sure I'll definitely be using them in the future."

"Still haven't received merchandise after 2 weeks, can't get representative on the phone and return calls. Extremely poor service!"

"Got hid conversion kit and it was not properly packed for shipping. Bulbs were not protected,got no instructions,and everything was just loose in a box,not to mention it looked like the kit had been used before. There was rust on the bulb shields then one of the ballasts wasn't working properly!! Still waiting to get my money back even though they have their products. WTF just want my money back so I can be done with this company, will never use again and never recommend to anyone!!"

"Ordered lights from them. They said they had it in stock and then a week later I get an email saying they are back ordered."

"I bought the headlights and the hid protion of them doesn't work the ballasts are bad and one of the headlight filament was broken opon shipping because the packaging was horrible. Trying to get them to resolve this problem has been a challenge because you cannot get a hold of anyone, "so basically support sucks". However i do like how they look but wouldn't recommend buying from them to anyone!"

"Head lights and driving lights delivered on time. Driving lights wired backwards but not hard to figure out. Would have been nice to have instructions with product."

"I don't like the fact it is impossible to reach a customer service rep by phone or that it takes so long to hear back by email. I am currently waiting for a response to the pictures of the LED headlights we received that has 3 LED lights blown. They said they would send new ones out when they received pics of the bad ones. The first set of pictures didn't take good and he was prompt getting with me about those however when I sent the new pictures that took better I have yet to hear back from them at all."

"I ordered projector headlights that were out on back order and were never communicated with me. When I called 2 weeks later about my order that is what they told me and said it was the warehouses fault but they magically got the prodyct in that day and was able to ship. Brian must be the only customer service person because I waited on the phone 30 minutes for someonento answer after leaving 3 vm and calling in 3 times. Then some arrogant jerk claiming to be the customer service manager who is in charge there and is the highest up because the owners (who are never in and never will talk to me) was terrible and was yelling at me because I was upset about my product. I let it go because I wanted my product and did not want to deal with ordering another product. So 6 days passes and they finally get me my package and it was the WRONG ITEM they clearly just sent me something hoping I would take it basically to shut me up. THis is by far the worst customer service I have ever received. You need to go somewhere else carded.com or autoanthying.com had way better experiences with either."

"Just what I ordered and fast delivery. Thanks"

"I was very pleased with the product, price, and the amount of time to receive my order. I will definitely check this place out for future orders. "

"Pre-sales questions answered accurately. Ordering was easy and part fit perfectly. No regrets!

Thanks!!

"Hello.I am very satisfied with the service I received. I live in Red Deer Ab Canada and the tracking system was awesome and the product I ordered was promptly delivered and we'll packed I will continue to order products from you and will highly recommend my friends to your website. Thx Dennis."

"I ordered a few items at once because it said that they were in stock at the time. I received my taillights but the found out that the headlights are on backorder. This is fine, your customer service tried to offer me another product in stock but I want the lights I ordered. All I want is a date or ETA when its going to be shipped out, but no ETA was given to me still. I also didnt receive my LED reverse bulbs with my taillights so customer service said that will be shipped with my headlights, but when will that be? This is the reason I put my experience as 3 stars, once I get my answers, bulbs and headlights the ranking might be higher!"

"Call and caint get anybody ever,was told a mr.white would call me back( sales person)never did lot of problems with ya,ll.Need a call from ya,ll ..ASAP"

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.