ProTuningLab.com Reviews - protuninglab.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.70/10 390 reviews

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"First of all they ship me a wrong Part. Took almost all day to get a hold of them, email and phonecall. I need the part really bad, for my cars how. I was hoping they will help me out, try to ship it so I would be able to get it by the weekend. Tegu waited till they get their wrong part that they sent me. Before they will sent me my part.

And I was going to order some more parts, but decided to oh somewhere else.

"just a warning buyer beware it says in stock but they ain't look for a more reputable company than this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I am always skeptical when ordering online, bad experience in the past with another retailer. Anyway this was very easy to find, order and the package came really fast. I was impressed...i thought it would've taken longer but was a few days. thanks everyone!"

"Asnwered questions promply within 24hours. Products shipped quickly and accurately. I would recomend Pro Tuning Lab and will use them again in the future. Doug"

"Great prices,great products,flawless shoping experience. Will buy again!"

"I ordered fog lights for my lancer and was informed the item was out of stock AFTER I had paid and AFTER a tracking number had been provided. If the item is out of stock just note that on the website! I paid a little more for smoked fogs but will now order elsewhere and I will not order from this site again. Nobody that will listen will get a good review from me either."

"Placed our initial order for headlamp assemblies in February recieved product 2 weeks later. Installed in a customers vehicle within 1 week the left headlamp failed to work.Made initial phone calls and emails for this failure on 3/15/2014. No response I had advised at that time that I needed replacement for left side,After multiple calls and No Response sent another email 3/27 recieved a response to first swap the left and right bulbs to see if they work.. by this time the other lamp had also failed. Sent another email still no response.Removed headlamp assemblies and repaired ourselfs to satisfy a paying customer.... 4/02 our customer is satisfied with our own repairs to their brand new lighting. Would never purchase any other products from this company very poor customer service. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!"

"This was for a complete, stainless steel header and exhaust system.
My items arrived sooner than expected. They fit well. The price was excellent.

Rating 4/102/5

"Very hard to get ahold of anybody. I ordered a set of headlights n turn signals that ended up being on backorder n nobody bothered to contact me about it. So I finally got in touch with someone and they were suppose to have a diff set sent out and when they came in all I got was headlights, no turn signals. By the way I still haven't received the turn signals yet."

"Great company to purchase from. I received my order very quickly, but one of the products was damaged. I called and within minutes had a return shipping receipt and was able to send it back at no cost. Received the new piece and was perfect. So I would say that since the damaged product was a little out of their control and they remedied the problem very quickly, they deserve the 5 star rating!"

"Very happy with the lights and they were delivered very fast. Almost no wait. Will definitely be buying my tail lights and replacement led bulb from them as well"

"Good price and received order when promised getting ready to place another order "

"Very unhappy. Have not receieved tail lights yet."

Rating 8/104/5

"Really happy with the product,but took awile to receive"

"Great overall experience!!!! Def will shop again!!!!"