Product & services pricing Rating 5.14/10 5.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.72/10 1.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10

"sometimes it's hard to find the items the person needs for its vehicle and now some parts were a little expensive than othersand when I ordered my hid conversion kit it didnt come with the instructions manual"

"Purchased projector headlights with hid upgrade and led tail lights for my 2011 gmc sierra, product looks excellent.
Issues:
1. during installation wiring for headlight was wired backwards, had to correct.

2. one month after installation by professional shop, hid headlight on passenger side failed. It took six calls to customer service average hold time of 25-30 minutes. Solution for this was an email threating to call my credit card company and file a complaint. received a email back, stating to perform diagnostics, i.e. swap bulbs, ballasts, fed up I purchased another hid kit (25.99 w shipping from another company)

3. after 12 months, resistor in tail light went bad causing turn signal to flash fast on right side only. (no warranty on light)

4. after a year of having the headlights my annual inspection came up and I failed because the headlights did not transmit enough light. I knew they seemed dim, however I thought it was just me not being used to projector lamps. (incorrect) tried new hid kit, no difference. contacted company for advice, they said there is no warranty so they can not help.

Overall opinion great looking product. final assessment cheap product. would not recommend this company or their product as far as lights go. Sorry for the long review, however I rarely ever send a review, but I wanted others to have the information I do before you consider purchasing.

"The product itself seems to be of higher quality than that of competitors, but service is non-existent and there are absolutely no instructions included in the packaging. Numerous attempts were made to contact support using the phone number posted-online. Over a one week period, (8) calls were made and no one answered the call or returned the call from voice messages left after 15 minutes on hold for each call."

"Didnt send my order and would not respond to any messages. I wouldnt waste my time here."

"I bought headlights for Christmas for my daughter. They look great and the light is is much better than stock. Problem is one of the Halo lights stopped working 5 days after I installed them. Called customer service and was charged shipping for a new LED bulb. Couldn't even cover the shipping?? I will never buy from these people ever again!!!!!!!"

"It took a while to get the product. I guess after Christmas is a tough time too. We had a little trouble fitting the headlights in. There were two plastic pieces that were in the way. We ended up having to remove them. It was still a tight fit. As long as they do not short out or anything I will be happy."

"ordered some lights from this site and only recieved part of the order even though I was charged for the whole thing. Installed the headlight assemblies only to find out that the lights are barely visible at night. Tried to find out what the problem was but no one responded to my messages. I am assuming they send the wrong bulbs but no one ever responded to my questions. "

"It was quick the product was great "

"Everything went great just waiting for refund but takes forever to answer phone"

"I called and talked to a salesman before I placed the order and they assured me everything was in stock. I got an email the next day saying everything shipped then a few days later I get another email saying that one item was out of stock and was backordered 4-6 weeks and they offered a replacement item for it. If I wanted the other item I would've ordered it and I told the salesman if everything wasn't in stock I would buy it later. I'm very disappointed with this exchange."

"????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????."

"I ordered a set of HID headlights for my trunk. During installation, we found that the 'halos' on one side didn't work. I contacted their support to have a replacement sent out, but instead of sending a replacement, they wanted me to tear apart my good headlight for parts to troubleshoot the bad headlight so they only have to replace the failed part. After several emails back and forth, they are still unwilling to replace the headlight. The sad thing...I think the headlights are a good product..I just want a pair that work. This company's support policies are horrible!!"

"terrible customer service, I place an order and received an email the next day stating item is on back order please contact us to resolve issue and about other options. I have called five different times on hold for 15 to 30 minutes each left multiple messages for a return call. I have heard nothing for 2 weeks"

"Very nice lights. Fit nice but instructions hard to read. And one headlight came with no hardware. Still very nice and arrived sooner than I thought"

"I love you guys! I emailed you about a concern I had and got a response quickly! That's very rare but awesome. I will be shopping from you all again and very soon ."

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,897 merchant members.