Stores > ProTuningLab.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.70/10 4.70/10
Voice your opinion! Review ProTuningLab.com by clicking a star below.

2017-06-26

ffantastic header deal

"I called to verify that the header deal was as advertised and it was. I am amazed at what I got for the money. I will definitely use ProTuning again in the future. Thanks"

2017-06-26

Quick and easy

"Ordered On the fancy phone, no issues."

2017-06-25

"Great easy to use website with good pricing"

Bright, Right, Quick

"Always beat everyone's prices and products are just as described. Would definitely recommend."

2017-06-25

"Easy to use and good pricing"

2017-06-25

Every thing ok except wrong wiring harness

"The wiring harness and no instruction manual "

A rep from ProTuningLab.com, protuninglab, has responded

“Hello Mr. Fisher I would like to apologize for any inconveniences you had to experience. I would really like to assist you if you are still having difficulties with the installation process for the HID Kit and Relay harness. I have wiring diagrams and installation instructions in hand and ready to forward over to you if you wish to receive them. Please get in contact with our Customer Support Department for assistance if needed @ 909-253-0026.”

2017-06-24

Smoke projector fog lights terrible

"These smoke projector halo fog lights are terrible. They look good on the outside but when you turn them on they're the dimmest things I've ever seen. "

A rep from ProTuningLab.com, protuninglab, has responded

“Hello please understand that any lighting fixtures with smoked lens tends to lessen the lighting from having the best visibility on the road. Because smoked lens tend to be similar to tinted windows, the illumination on the road can be kept pretty minimal. If you would like to perhaps make an exchange with something as far as having clear lens, please do get in contact with our Customer Support Department @ 909-253-0026. We are more than willing to assist you and try to provide you with better recommendations. ”

2017-06-24

Easy

"Found what I needed ( I hope). "

Im Happy

"Offer a wide amount of items "

my dream car

"I was looking to give my 97 Blazer a face lift and this piece caught my eye as soon as I saw it. Looks great, cant wait for it to deliver!!!"

Never Again

"I've had nothing but problems with my order since I purchased. Not pleased with the customer service at all and I have LED DRL that don't work at all."

A rep from ProTuningLab.com, protuninglab, has responded

“hello Derrick certainly we were more than willing get you a replacement, but in order to ship out a replacement to you first, a security deposit is required especially when it is the vendors who will ship the items out directly from their own facility. They need something ensure that a return will be made. We did not say to put down a deposit for $400, it was mentioned to be for only $150 and we can certainly send you a replacement immediately. Please get in contact with us with the number provided below so that we may speak on better replacement options for you. 909-253-0026”

2017-06-23

"Would love to have the survey after I receive the merchandise"

Maximum

"I feel as though I have gotten the most for the least amount of money in a easy order system. Thanks guys!"

Best price online

"It was pretty easy to find the best price and best reviews for this product."

LED DRL LIGHTS

"My new DRL lights set my truck off. They are awesome looking lights. So easy to hook up. "

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2017

A rep from ProTuningLab.com, protuninglab, has responded

“Hello Timothy thank you for your feedback on your recent order. We are going to have a program for our customers as far as having a raffle draw to win great prizes. This is our way of thanking our customers for always considering us for the chance to help make his and hers vehicle that much sweeter! If you have any questions or concerns about any of your orders especially for the raffle drawing, feel free to get in contact with our Customer Support Department @ 909-253-0026””

Share ProTuningLab.com's store rating

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.