Product & services pricing Rating 4.84/10 4.84/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.79/10 0.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.92/10 0.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.77/10 0.77/10

"Car is happy now thanks for fast delivery"

"My lights went out in less than a year. I had to order new bulbs and nobody sells them around here. I also had to replace the balast. They should hold up longer than that."

"ProTuningLab had the best prices and they shipped fast! My halo headlights look amazing! Hands down the best site for automotive stuff! Will for sure use ProTuningLab again!! "

"I bought the HID deep blue headlights. The bulbs went dim prematurely under warranty and I had to pay to replace. They would not replace for free.

The right headlight glass prism is off center. I tried to get them to replace the headlight under warranty, they would not. Now the HID headlamps do not work at all. Still under warranty. I am going to send them an email to see what they suggest.

"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CHEAP PRODUCTS!! I ordered an exhaust manifold for my Jeep. I installed it and found out it leaked. Went to an exhaust shop only to find out that the flange is not oem size, it is smaller, creating an air leak. Their customer service offered a few bogus fixes (obviously they have not done this type of work on a vehicle before) and then denied me my refund over and over. I am out $150 due to a terrible company selling cheap stuff. Dont waste your time."

"I had a few questions about HID/Halo headlights for my Chevy Avalanche and Josh answered everything via e-mail promptly and with clear educated information on what I needed.....Thank You!!!"

"Lights look nice. But the passenger side ccfl after a week is not light anymore. And have power to the light. Only problem. Scott bremseth 3205222002. Scottbremseth@gmail.com"

"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I ordered a set of Angel Eye Halo & LED Projector Headlights for my Dodge truck. When I received them I had nothing but problems. Reaching these guys was and still is a joke. All you get when you call them is a voice mail. Emails take days for a response. I have had these headlamps for 5 months and it's one issue after another. "

"Came in as promised, good looking product..."

"Horrible! The worst customer service department I have ever had to work with. Took weeks for my order to arrive. Calling their support line will only get you a recording. I called 6 times and never talked to a person. It also took days for them to respond to emails. Then when the product I ordered was wrong they made no attempt to make things right, simply said I was on the hook for all return shipping and a 20% restock fee. Spend your money somewhere else!"

"Great prices and shipped quick. They arrived in good packing and look great. I would definitely refer this company to a friend and I will use them again. "

"I didn't really have an adequate opportunity to rate ProTuningLab as the item that I had ordered was found to be out of stock, this after they had sent me an email (complete with tracking number) indicating that the item had been shipped, they did subsequently credit my account."

"I ordered the part , got a fedex confirmation then protuning sent me an email that the part was on back order? I tried to call the company but there was no response to several calls. I finally got an email to offer a full refund which was 2 weeks after the order was made. I will never use this company again !"

"You cannot talk to anyone on the phone. They sent me the wrong running boards and they still have not picked them up yet or sent me the correct one. "

"First i was'nt sure if i'm gonna get my order cause i never order on line. I was surprise i got my order not only on time but the product so great and did intall it in very short time. No extra wiring to hook up very straight forward installation and work like a charm. Thank you protunning lab, you guys are really professional. I love my headlights and my slk350 looks like 2013 now with LED Lights. Thanks a lot. "

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,880 merchant members.