Stores > ProTuningLab.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.30/10 4.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10

2016-11-29

"Lights are awesome and business is great"

2016-11-29

Worst customer service EVER!

"I was sent the wrong headlights for my car then took multiple emails and phone calls to finally get some help. Finally got a hold of them and them was given a huge run around to return the product. Will never do business with them again and will make sure to tell anyone I know to go to anywhere else for any car needs. "

This review was modified by Lysander518 on November 29 2016 02:01:46 PM

Excellent

"My headers arrived quickly and fit well. The truck sounds great!"

2016-11-28

Mint

"These guys are great! And the quality is solid for the price. It works mint."

2016-11-28

"solid products. They look great on my wrx 2012.
Thanks

2016-11-27

Can't fix condensation inside light

"Can't fix condensation inside of the light due to the light not having a tight fit inside the socket I can't seal tht bc then I would not be able to get the light back out so I called they told me to wrap it with electrical tape to seal it instead of sending me a replacement not happy"

2016-11-27

Love the result, could have been a little less scenic.

"Ordered the Halos with a couple of option for daughters car. Couple of days I receive shipping information, GREAT! Scheduled delivery Friday, GREAT, weekend to get them done GREAT! No not so great, they shipped the order under 2 different air bills and the one that came on Friday was the $12 after thought LED lights, not the Halos. Had to trim a piece of the head light housing on passenger side to get them to install, doubt I am the only one to have that problem. The results look and function GREAT!"

So satisfied

"Was looking for an alternative to the lens film I use on the original stock head, tail and fog lights. I am very happy with the selection provided for the smoked out or blacked out look I was looking for. My choices hit the nail on the head. Shipping was on point. "

2016-11-25

Horrible as bad as a scam

"Will never use them again"

2016-11-25

"Half of my led are not working "

2016-11-24

01ram1500Ak

"Very satisfied. The order came in very quick and we're easy to install. Headlights mounted perfectly without any modifications. After reading everyone's reviews on aftermarket headlights leaking moisture, I applied a thin line of clear silicone around the seams to ensure they don't leak. After having headlights completely fogged putting these on made a huge difference with the light output, added the Broview led bulbs and couldn't be happier"

2016-11-24

Very happy with my purchase

"I have a 2004 Mazda 6 and I bought a cold air intake from this site because it was a lot cheaper than pretty much every other site i searched. After doing some research and finding that almost all cold air intakes cause the check engine light to come on, I didn't really have high hopes for the intake I purchased. However it has been over 100 miles since the instal and no check engine light! I'm ecstatic about that because in VA you instantly fail your emissions and safety tests if the CEL is on. But not only is the light not on, I've also noticed a distinct increase in both power and gas mileage (which is just a feature of a cold air intake in general). The intake was nicely packaged and arrived a little less than a week after I ordered it. The only downside that I encountered was that their products don't come with instructions, but it's easy enough to find some online. I definitely recommend this site! "

This manifold is sick

"Got the cat delete exhaust manifold and down pipe for the ka24de Nissan Altima. This thing is bad ****. My car came to life! Now with the absence of back pressure you can notice a power increase after 4000rpms. The shape and lengthof the pipes helps with scavenging, so there's no loss of low end torque. The **** dyno doesnt lie. Plus it looks nicer, all that cast iron under the hood is ugly, these tubular steel pipes are so hot they'll get you laid. Downside is you won't pass smog with this set up. One thing I would change is moving the down stream o2 bung farther back to decrease the signal frequency to trick the Pcm into thinking the cat is still there."

This review was modified by Gamemasterpig on November 23 2016 11:52:13 AM

sdfdsfsdfdsfsdf

"dsfdsffsdf dsfsdf dfsdf werer ewr wre"

Cheap Product and poor Cust Serv

"Simple order of LED headlight bulbs...order was wrong, was going to return, CS mislead me, reordered, then they increased the price. Finally got right product and the quality and performance were terrible!!! Bad Flicker!!! Through the crap bulbs in the trash!!!"

Share ProTuningLab.com's store rating

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,607 merchant members.