Product & services pricing Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.68/10 0.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.14/10 1.14/10

"Did not fulfill my order because out of stock. Did not receive notice of this and had to call them to find out why it was taking long to receive lights that's when they told me they were out of stick and just refunded my money. I wish they would have gave me other options instead just refunding my money. Not happy at all. "

"Thanks for your help and your good pricing. I needed this item to correct alignment problems on an older vehicle. The lateral bars are sturdy and tough looking and they added nice looks to the suspension. Keep up the good work!!"

"Satisfied with the product at a great price look forward in getting all my upgrades from PRO TUNING LAB "

"Why don't you offer shipping to Alaska? I had to have this order sent to Washington stat and then ship it to
Alaska. We would have paid extra for the shipping.

"Very nice stuff and free shipping "

"overall I was satisfied they just need to double check their shipment before they send them outmy tail lights that I ordered were wrong they sent me to left side one but other than that my order was correct and the quality of merchandise was very good but I would definitely use them again"

"Ordered my headlight assemblies, recieved them about a week later. Put them on with no problems, very easy to install. No moisture problems so far. I did have to get them set ( one side was high, the other side was low.) Overall, very happy with the way they look."

"It was great doing business with pro tuning lab"

"order process was easy part discription was right on
shipping was fast happy happy happy

"Its been a horrible experience i placed an order for some headlights almost a month a go and they still havent shiped them out to me and the worst part is that they dont tell me anything to let me know whats going on. This is the last time i buy anything from them i am extremly disapointed "

"I had told a coworker where to got my lights from. I told him that the price was better then other places and that they mail it fast."

"There was a glitch - the lights were shipped without the HID ballasts but a phone call to Protuninglabs prompted them to overnight the ballasts at their expense. A slight incomveninece but a very prompt and appropriate response on their part.

Product was very easy to install and works very well.

Installation instructions would have been a big help and saved me a lot of trouble searching the internet for assistance.

"Shipping was fast and the product was great! "

"My experience with ProTuningLab.com was excellent. I was able to track my purchase and it was delivered exactly when they say it would. My nephew was very happy with the headlights. I will definite use you in the future. Thank you."

"Very prompt and efficient service."

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,864 merchant members.