• ProTuningLab.co

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.61/10 2.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.83/10 2.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Thank you the order came through as promised and the part that had to be cancelled was refunded with no problems, thanks again."

"I bought cross bars for my 2010 Honda Pilot. The cost of the product was very much less than what other stores were selling for the same item. The shipping was very fast and I was able to install it easily. I would recommend this store for auto items. "

"Ive ordered from pro tuning a few times. Always spot on with turn around times and very professional. However no hard invoice in packages and hid bulbs are not of the greatest quality. I will be ordering repalacements from local parts store next week. I have had a few issues with bulbs but staff was more than happy to replace. But junk is junk no matter how many times swapped out. Overall hard parts are pretty good"

"Shipping was fast. Packaging was crappy I haven't installed the wires yet but so far so good. "

"The only problem i have with these headlights are that the low beams light positioning are AWFUL my left headlight is literally aiming up in to the trees and my right one is below bumper level of the cars infront of me. "

"I was very pleased with the Spyderblack headlights on my 2003 honda accord "

"Still never heard from anyone on my purchase.I ve been waiting for one and a half months."

"my overall experience with protuninglab.com was very good was able to track my shipment. arrived exactly when they said it would. thanks protuninglab.com"

"great product and fast shipping"

"When I called to order I was on hold for 14 mins. I gave up and ordered on line. When the box arrived there was no paperwork at all. NO invoice, no shipping order, nothing. I called and after 8 mins. someone answered and I was told it would be e-mailed to me. Poor quality! The hood or globe that protrudes in front of the bulb on the left side is slightly tilted forward causing a slight distortion of the light. The part that fits into the keyhole bracket is too big and will not slide into the keyhole slot. I had to use that part from the old light. The screw that this part screws onto is loose and this allows the whole assembly to vibrate. I eliminated it some by slipping a spring between the back of the lens and the keyhole nub. These problems are on both sides. A friend ordered these for his E-450 also and he had the same problems. He called ProTuningLab and was not given any satisfaction saying it must be his fault. Hence, I am debating whether or not to call. "

"Order a Part, next day got an email that it had shipped, even a FedEx tracking number, the next day I received another email, saying that "the item was out of stock", I asked then for a refund, they said that it was going to post back in 24 to 48 hrs, on the fifth day I email them back (NO REFUND YET), they now said 3 days instead of 48 hrs, IT'S HAS BEEN 8 DAYS NOW, ***STILL NO REFUND***"

"Great customer service. They will return your emails and answer questions. I have ordered a few things from ProTuningLab and everything was as described."

"It was really great easy to search for parts and it was delivered quickly"

"I ordered led hid head lights feb 27 got them mar 3 or 4 took them to the body shop got a call back from them and they were missing the ballists for the hid I called two different nos. you provide could not get any one to answer at 9092530026 iiheld for 30 minutes no response I had to pay 60.00 to get my truck out with old head lights mar 12 still don't have parts communication is not here jim jellison"

"Everything was right and on time, the lights weren't completely sealed that I bought and they fogged up. Other than that im happy"

Share ProTuningLab.com's store rating

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.