Product & services pricing Rating 4.23/10 4.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.78/10 0.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.09/10 1.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"The goods arrived in great shape on time!!"

"one of the screw part was broken in one of the the lights i bought.
i will try ti fix it with gorilla glue . :(

"Wrong screws were sent with my tail lights. So I have to go buy automotive screws and fasteners from hardware store. When I finally got it installed the wiring harness on one tail light did not work. Now I am getting the run around."

"Horrible company horrible customer service. I ordered my ram air kit 3 weeks ago and still dont have my kit. So they mailed me the wrong kit. I called their 800# for 2 days and got no returned phone call. I finally emailed there support email dept. And they tried telling me I had the correct kit I had to email the pictures of the actual kit and the part # on the box that was clearly the wrong part# . They finally emailed me a reurn label via email that I had to print and send back using FedEx. I returned this part 4 days ago and still have not recieved an email or my correct kit that I payed for 3 weeks ago. They wouldnt remail my part till they recieved the wrong part they mailed to me. They really upset me for how difficult it has been to get my correct part that I still havent recieved and for there support personal to make it as difficult as possible for me to show them they screwed up. Do not use this company cause they dont care about customer service and cant place orders correct. Once they get paid your not there customer anymore."

"the led turn and running lights fail to function"

"I ordered some LED tail lights and my account was billed but I was emailed a week later and told they did not have them in stock and that they were on back order from the manufacturer. It is now 2 weeks past the date the lights were ordered and paid for and I still do not know what is going on with them."

"I have ordered front sidelights for my 89 chevy silverado twice. First time they sent me sidelights for 94 thru 02, wrong. Second time which I just recieved, you sent me 02 - 03 sidelights. I dont know how you cant get 1989 right. And I cannot get a response on how to get my money back."

"ProTuningLab Inc. indicated on their website that they had the item I ordered in-stock. I ordered the item and within 2 hours they cancelled the transaction. Reason? None given.
I queried them and PayPal the answer came two days later, out-of-stock.

They promised to refund to my credit card, which never should have been charged if they did not have the item and had not shipped it. Only physical shipment of an order should initiate the charge to credit cards. This is the standard procedure with Amazon and most other on-line sellers. I won't do business with ProTuningLab Inc. again.

"Ordered cross bars for my roof rack 2013 rav4, it was easy to place the order online, they were delivered 3 days later, they keep me informed of the shipping status by emailing me. I had no problem with the installation it took about 10 minutes just as describe in Pro Tuning lab online comments.
Thanks

"Product good. Service bad."

"Awesome service.. rapid delivery, next is installing the pipes!! I'll be back if they fit my car as specified.. "

"Car is happy now thanks for fast delivery"

"My lights went out in less than a year. I had to order new bulbs and nobody sells them around here. I also had to replace the balast. They should hold up longer than that."

"ProTuningLab had the best prices and they shipped fast! My halo headlights look amazing! Hands down the best site for automotive stuff! Will for sure use ProTuningLab again!! "

"I bought the HID deep blue headlights. The bulbs went dim prematurely under warranty and I had to pay to replace. They would not replace for free.

The right headlight glass prism is off center. I tried to get them to replace the headlight under warranty, they would not. Now the HID headlamps do not work at all. Still under warranty. I am going to send them an email to see what they suggest.

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.