• ProTuningLab.co

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.92/10 1.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.53/10 1.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"Not bad . Wish they had more info

"First of all, I wasn't told that my car already has headers. Secondly nothing bolted on correctly. Lastly the muffler rattles and was way too loud. At least they reimbursed me for the muffler. It cost me lot of money and extra time."

"They sent me cheap quality equipment and they didn't even send me all the stuff I needed to hook up the l.e.d. lights and the halos. They send you the wiring to hook up the main low beam bulb, but they don't send you the high bean which I had ordered I have on my receipt to prove it. Not to mention, they give you no instructions thank god for Youtube. Had to use Youtube just to figure it out and I had to go buy some wiring to hook up to the parking lights and wire it myself. They said plug and play, but it's a lie. An to top it off one of my halos don't even work. Luckily I upgraded to ccfl halo rings so I'll be using my warranty and getting a new light, or unfortunately for this company, this will make this second company I'll have had to contact my lawyer over for selling faulty equipment. Hopefully they'll just give me a new light and make this easy for everyone."

"Great job very happy with em

"Loved my product debt me everything i asked and i came in a timely fashion "

"Once I placed the order online, the customer support was quick to edit my order (for a replacement part) and ship it out immediately. Thank-you for your quick & helpful service. "

"Even though the ordered product was damaged in shipment your return department did a fantastic job in getting me straightened out. I,m planning on making more orders with your company in the future."

"The fender flares I got are awesome! (So far, they've only been on for four days). But, so far so good. I know your goin for the no drilling thing but the clips that hold the rears on are pretty janky. I'd rather screw them to the under lip then hold it on with them clips. They're on there pretty tight but I'm pretty scepticle. I'm gonna buy some black bolts and drill and bolt them on. Other than that, I love how they fit perfectly with the factory body lines. Nice work!"

"My experience with this store was excellent. Had the product I was looking for and purchasing was easy."

"The delivery was very fast and package well. Product is doing great now."

"I ordered a spec d exhaust catback for my 95 accord ex it was only 135.00 it came on time I noticed it had a small dent on the muffler so I called protuning lab and I told the man about it and he said he could give my a 25.00 credit I said how about the high performance ignition wire's and don't worry about the money he said the wire's we're out of stock but he must have found some because the next week they were at my house the catback sounds great the only thing is one of my gaskets doesn't line up perfect and I got a hiss but for $135.00 and free shipping and good customer service you can't beat it with a bat I will be buying more from them soon and the catback has a deep tone when you take out the silencer its not riced out!!! So take out the fart tube as soon as you get it and the plug wires are 10.8mm and will last a long time. Joseph ..mobile al"

"Don't like the headlights. They aren't any brighter than the tinted headlights I had on my ram"

"This was the worst buying experience I have even gone through. Henry Chang the so called manager is no manager. He gets 4 hour plus lunches and responds when he feels like it. The one person that answers the phones is rude and told me she don't care if I'm happy. The refund policy is a joke so I am screwed on my purchase.

I have filed several complaints with the BBB and a few other agencies. They told the BBB They were not going to resolve the issue and to go ahead and give the a mark.

The parts that were sent were not what I ordered and it was a six day process to get them mailed out. Then I get the package of correct parts to find out they sent me half of the correct parts and the other half was the same wrong parts I already had.

This place is a joke, there is a reason you save a smidge of money with them. Customer service is horrible and the company does not care about customers!

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!

"Looks goo when the lights are off but came damaged and you can't contact then worth a damn. Wouldn't not buy from again. Too much hassle "

"I didn't receive what I ordered, instead they sent some cheap parts from ebay. And if they going to be released selling things from eBay, they should at least make sure it's the same part they advertise on their website."

Share ProTuningLab.com's store rating

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,702 merchant members.