Stores > ProTuningLab.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.94/10 4.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.43/10 4.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.81/10 3.81/10

2016-07-27

"Didn't receive my product that i ordered cause the company they used for shipping lost my product, and its taking a while before i get a replacement for my product. Contact support and they weren't any help. I had to talk to customer service to actually get a response about my order."

2016-07-26

Where are they???

"Great price, but notified that out of stock for one month plus. Don't charge me for stuff you don't have, still on my card after 2 weeks. Order cancelled "

2016-07-26

"Got it very quickly
and very easy to install

2016-07-25

Worst customer Service ever

"I have never written anything negative for anyone or any company . Today I feel it's necessary.
I purchased some headlights from this company and one of them was malfunctioning. They cost approx $350.00 Angel Halo lights. Just gorgeous.

I search for months they looked perfect. When They were installed, we discovered that the adjustments were limited. The adjustments mechanism had failed and my body and fender shop suggest I contact the company and have them send a new set and they would return the broken goods back to protuning lad. I would like to point out it cost me an additional $130.00 for installation.
I was told I would not get reimbursed for this expense and I accepted.
We were told that we had to return the lights and they would send new ones after they received them. So they expect me to pay another $130.00 to removed them, park my car for a few weeks all my own expense. And then pay another $130.00 for installation again. So far that would be an additional 390.00 over purchased price at my own expense.

I own my own business and That isn't happening . They indicated if I put down another $350. On hold on my credit card, they would send me new ones now. I am returning my lights and will eat the $260.00 dollars this company cost me and walk away. I don't do business with these types of businesses and you shouldn't either. Lesson Learned

This review was modified by NotHappyinMD on July 25 2016 11:55:50 AM

2016-07-23

Bull crap

"They sent me the part but it was deffective ordered a catback exhaust and it was made backwards all the brackets were in the wromg place and i tried to return it and they wanted me to take pictures to explain what i was saying and take pictures of label then pay to ship it back will never shop with them again"

2016-07-22

Fuck pro tunning lab!

"I ordered what was labeled on their website as a "set" of wheel hub spacers. When the product arrived there were only two in the box. Since there are 4 wheels on a truck or car and they only sent "2" it's safe to say that should've labeled them as a "pair to not mislead customers. After emailing them multiple times expressing my dissatisfaction their representative simply treated my concern with no inportance. Therefore I will never but from them again"

2016-07-21

BAD WAY TO DO BUSINESS

"Placed and order and waited for delivery. 3 weeks later called and find out order was cancelled and money refunded. No notice given by ProTuning at all. If I had not called I guess I would still be waiting on my order."

2016-07-19

Pro Experience

"Product is very easy to find and very easy to purchase and I would recommend it to anyone"

2016-07-18

great products at great prices!

"Happy with product and will purchase more products in the near and distant future from pro tuning lab.

2016-07-17

not going to buy again

"took my money and product never shipped I feel like a fool and just got beat on the streets"

This review was modified by esmith-85992 on July 17 2016 03:56:03 PM

2016-07-17

Shouldnt charge if item isnt in stock

"Somwhat dissatisfied because i had to get a refund. Pro tuning lab charged my credit card while knowing the item i ordered was not in stock and in back order. "

2016-07-16

innacurate

"Said my order shipped and arrived to my house... And I don't have it. "

2016-07-14

"Came with no instructions. Seems to be cheap made."

2016-07-13

Great prices and customer service!

"Had an issue with an HID kit that i bought in April, one bulb prematurely burnt out, and they were very helpful in getting me a replacement even out if warranty. "

2016-07-12

Its either right or it isn't

"The service was good, product came quick, price was fair. There is a problem with the product. there is a deflector cup on the original low beam lights. on the original the bulb is in the center of the cup. on the product I purchased the deflector is to high, ie. in the wrong place, with no way to adjust it. I notified the ProTuningLab people, and they basically said that is the way it comes from the manufacture. They did not indicate that they would replace it. So I am not real happy with the product, or the response to my complaint. I also called once, waited 10 minutes, then someone disconnected the call. So
I will not buy anything from them again.

Share ProTuningLab.com's store rating

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,533 merchant members.