Product & services pricing Rating 4.85/10 4.85/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.79/10 0.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.11/10 2.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.92/10 0.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Lights look nice. But the passenger side ccfl after a week is not light anymore. And have power to the light. Only problem. Scott bremseth 3205222002. Scottbremseth@gmail.com"

"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I ordered a set of Angel Eye Halo & LED Projector Headlights for my Dodge truck. When I received them I had nothing but problems. Reaching these guys was and still is a joke. All you get when you call them is a voice mail. Emails take days for a response. I have had these headlamps for 5 months and it's one issue after another. "

"Came in as promised, good looking product..."

"Horrible! The worst customer service department I have ever had to work with. Took weeks for my order to arrive. Calling their support line will only get you a recording. I called 6 times and never talked to a person. It also took days for them to respond to emails. Then when the product I ordered was wrong they made no attempt to make things right, simply said I was on the hook for all return shipping and a 20% restock fee. Spend your money somewhere else!"

"Great prices and shipped quick. They arrived in good packing and look great. I would definitely refer this company to a friend and I will use them again. "

"I didn't really have an adequate opportunity to rate ProTuningLab as the item that I had ordered was found to be out of stock, this after they had sent me an email (complete with tracking number) indicating that the item had been shipped, they did subsequently credit my account."

"I ordered the part , got a fedex confirmation then protuning sent me an email that the part was on back order? I tried to call the company but there was no response to several calls. I finally got an email to offer a full refund which was 2 weeks after the order was made. I will never use this company again !"

"You cannot talk to anyone on the phone. They sent me the wrong running boards and they still have not picked them up yet or sent me the correct one. "

"First i was'nt sure if i'm gonna get my order cause i never order on line. I was surprise i got my order not only on time but the product so great and did intall it in very short time. No extra wiring to hook up very straight forward installation and work like a charm. Thank you protunning lab, you guys are really professional. I love my headlights and my slk350 looks like 2013 now with LED Lights. Thanks a lot. "

"This part can not fit my car."

"I ordered a headlight set on this site, and when I received them a week later, they were damaged. After I emailed them and called 13 times over 5 days only to get connected to the voicemail time after time, I finally got a hold of them. Not only did I have to put a $50 deposit on a new pair, but I am still waiting for the return shipping label. I was also guaranteed that it would be at my door on a specific day because they were going to "expedite" by upgrading the shipping; it showed up 3 days late and another week after the call. I needed them because I am going on a trip up North and wanted to have nice, new headlights for the nighttime driving. It looks like that won't happen because they didn't do anything to accommodate the trouble I went through and spent $200 on their product."

"The product arrived during the time said and in perfect condition. ProTuningLab has great products. Can't wait til my next order!"

"Ordered a pair of replacement headlights, received a order confirmation and a day later the shipping confirmation. .. 5 days after placing the order I received another email stating it is out of stock for 2-4 weeks. Of the 9 pair listed on the site- they were all out of stock. It would havebeen nice to be notified sooner about the out of stock issue

"We were told our towing mirrors were shipped and the next thing we know is that they are out of stock and it will be 4 to 6 weeks before they are shipped to us"

"Excellent service! Fast shipping! What more could you ask?"

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.