Product & services pricing Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"The headlights were exactly what I was looking for! The delivery was quick and arrived on time. Overall, it was a smooth transaction!"

"Good delivery but 1 piece was missing (a tube) but I did not know who to contact about it and the old part seemed in okay condition so we just used it."

"Received a set of projector headlights for my 2008 Dodge Ram that was ordered from this outfit. Turns out they were reselling Anzo, which is not disclosed on their website. The Anzo's do NOT fit the diesel version of this truck, which was NOT disclosed. They offered to take the headlights back and issue a refund, less shipping and charge a restocking fee.
The headlights were promptly returned, then the "fun" began. Got one run around after another for almost three weeks before finally getting a partial refund. Wasted over three hours on the phone, went through numerous email exchanges. I would never talk to the same person, their phone would go unanswered during normal business hours. When the phone was answered, the person answering would never give a business name. I got asked for the same information repeatedly, always with a vague promise to follow up with their "rma dept" and get an immediate refund.....which didn't happen. If I did not hound them, I would have never seen any refund.
Bottom line.....this business is a fly by night operation, is shady in their dealings and provides very poor customer service, There some very reputable online retailers for truck accessories, I would encourage anyone to shop around and go elsewhere .

"Just what I was looking for to make my jeep stand out from the other jeeps."

"Pleased with my purchase. Delivered as promised."

"Description was extremely accurate. My order was packaged in such a way that I am highly sure nothing actually moved inside the box during shipping.

I will definitely be doing business with these folks again!

"LIES AFTER LIES kept telling me item is shipped and cannot issue refund even when FedEx confirmed they never picked up item and even put a stop on the item to not be picked up. Told me item was special order (lie, i ordered directly from manufacturer no issues), told me item was already picked up and they cannot refund, (7 days after order placed, even when i told them to cancel it based on it not being shipped which was confirmed with fedex) all their are trying to do is kill time. "

"LED lights advertised to replace #2827 do not work in most applications."

"You guys are the boom lights fit perfectly and eazy to install thanks again "

"Very quick delivery of my new taillights and the changeout was quite easy! Couldn't be more satisfied."

"It's been 13 days I haven't received the package and delivery request from fed ex tells me nothing I also can seem to get a hold of the company it self by phone just keeps you on hold for like 20 mins then try to tell you leave a message poor customer sevice and I want to know were my package is?"

"The goods arrived in great shape on time!!"

"one of the screw part was broken in one of the the lights i bought.
i will try ti fix it with gorilla glue . :(

"Wrong screws were sent with my tail lights. So I have to go buy automotive screws and fasteners from hardware store. When I finally got it installed the wiring harness on one tail light did not work. Now I am getting the run around."

"Horrible company horrible customer service. I ordered my ram air kit 3 weeks ago and still dont have my kit. So they mailed me the wrong kit. I called their 800# for 2 days and got no returned phone call. I finally emailed there support email dept. And they tried telling me I had the correct kit I had to email the pictures of the actual kit and the part # on the box that was clearly the wrong part# . They finally emailed me a reurn label via email that I had to print and send back using FedEx. I returned this part 4 days ago and still have not recieved an email or my correct kit that I payed for 3 weeks ago. They wouldnt remail my part till they recieved the wrong part they mailed to me. They really upset me for how difficult it has been to get my correct part that I still havent recieved and for there support personal to make it as difficult as possible for me to show them they screwed up. Do not use this company cause they dont care about customer service and cant place orders correct. Once they get paid your not there customer anymore."

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.