• ProTuningLab.co

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.62/10 1.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

"GOOD DEAL ON WHAT I NEEDED AFTER A DEER ENCOUNTER

"Very disappointing, I ordered 2004 Acura angel eyes headlights and paid extra for wiring, there was no instruction, I thought it might be everything already set up and should be simple however, they didn't work. I called customer service many times, no one answer, then I emailed them and get some suggestions, next day, I had my mechanic friend to help me to install them again, they were still not working, my friend even did diagnose for them and now I want to return them, but they won't give the return label. I really don't understand why there were people saying they got excellent customer service. So don't buy products from them, it is really pain in the butt. "

"Very satisfied with the selection and prices. Shipping was very quick and well packaged. Will defiantly recommend to my friends, I already have a few things in my cart for my next order."

"Excellent customer service, shipping and product. I am extremely satisfied. "

"It took FOREVER for my order to arrive, I didn't know fedex even offered services that take so long. No directions of any kind worth my order, heated to you tube. ...."

"Very dissatisfied with my order "

"Very good service I'll come back again."

"Part delivered quickly exactly as described, beautiful addition to my vehicle!!! Also having HID bulbd also a big plus! Great experience...thanks!"

"Aftermarket head lights look great. Only problem when you spend good money to purchased them why in hell do you get instructions to seal head lights. "

"They did not delivered all my items on time and the customer service was very bad. I had to wait over two weeks to get everything i order. Their customer service rep, Anna, was very hostile when i called to tell that i only received one the items i order even though i prove that the fed ex package tracking clearly stated that i only got one box."

"Product was delivered and worked for roughly 4 hours. My friend/car mechanic had to wire the lights differently for the HID to work. Protuninglab's return policy is stupid an confusing so i had to call them to see if i could return them. Waited on hold 15 minutes and friend had the light rewired in that time. Not all that satisfied."

"Order came in on time but bulb was broken contacted them and they shipped me two new replacement bulbs"

"Did not have what I originally ordered took to long so they offered a similar could air intake for my 2010 Camaro v6 and the mass air censor does not fit on the pipe the screws don't even line up called the next they and no one pick up thanks a lot Henry Cheng from pro running Lad support. "

"Great experience, the headlights and turn signal come in great condition, was glad to have new lights and these are awesome lights!"

"after receiving my shipping confirmation email and a week later never receiving my order I called multiple times and no one answered. Finally when I got online I found out my order was cancelled bc "the manufacturer was back ordered for 2 weeks" and no one even told me. How do you not inform the consumer that you cancelled their order! "

Share ProTuningLab.com's store rating

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.