Product & services pricing Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.54/10 0.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.92/10 1.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.89/10 0.89/10

"Dealing with protuning lab was a great experience. I will purchase all of my automotive specialty lighting from them."

"Parts received promptly. It was exactly what I ordered. Easy. The way online shopping should be. "

"Received order in good timing. Very satisfied with quality of product. Only thing I see that needs to come with product, is how they are to be installed."

"Where to start. 1st the led I wanted was not in even after I received an email informing me that my order was shipped out, next I picked a different led for my 04 Cadillac CTS and orating one of the headlight did not work! My mechanic informed me that the drivers side did not work and after much testing needed to be replaced. I called and after 2 weeks of back and fourth I was told to shipped my headlight back. I informed the person on the phone ( this after many attempts to call reaching a disconnect or answering machine) that the headlight needed to be replaced. I was informed that I could send it back but that the needed a deposit of $300. I have sent more then that already, plus the expense to the mechanic to try to get this fixed and done. I was told that this was only a deposit. WHAT ABOUT WARRANTY YOUR PRODUCT! WHY DO I HAVE TO PAID OUT MORE FOR SOMETHING THAT DID NOT WORK IN THE FIRST PLACE! I AM ASKED TO GIVE A rating - is my rate. I am reporting the bbb. NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER IN TN"

"The headlights were exactly what I was looking for! The delivery was quick and arrived on time. Overall, it was a smooth transaction!"

"Good delivery but 1 piece was missing (a tube) but I did not know who to contact about it and the old part seemed in okay condition so we just used it."

"Received a set of projector headlights for my 2008 Dodge Ram that was ordered from this outfit. Turns out they were reselling Anzo, which is not disclosed on their website. The Anzo's do NOT fit the diesel version of this truck, which was NOT disclosed. They offered to take the headlights back and issue a refund, less shipping and charge a restocking fee.
The headlights were promptly returned, then the "fun" began. Got one run around after another for almost three weeks before finally getting a partial refund. Wasted over three hours on the phone, went through numerous email exchanges. I would never talk to the same person, their phone would go unanswered during normal business hours. When the phone was answered, the person answering would never give a business name. I got asked for the same information repeatedly, always with a vague promise to follow up with their "rma dept" and get an immediate refund.....which didn't happen. If I did not hound them, I would have never seen any refund.
Bottom line.....this business is a fly by night operation, is shady in their dealings and provides very poor customer service, There some very reputable online retailers for truck accessories, I would encourage anyone to shop around and go elsewhere .

"Just what I was looking for to make my jeep stand out from the other jeeps."

"Pleased with my purchase. Delivered as promised."

"Description was extremely accurate. My order was packaged in such a way that I am highly sure nothing actually moved inside the box during shipping.

I will definitely be doing business with these folks again!

"LIES AFTER LIES kept telling me item is shipped and cannot issue refund even when FedEx confirmed they never picked up item and even put a stop on the item to not be picked up. Told me item was special order (lie, i ordered directly from manufacturer no issues), told me item was already picked up and they cannot refund, (7 days after order placed, even when i told them to cancel it based on it not being shipped which was confirmed with fedex) all their are trying to do is kill time. "

"LED lights advertised to replace #2827 do not work in most applications."

"You guys are the boom lights fit perfectly and eazy to install thanks again "

"Very quick delivery of my new taillights and the changeout was quite easy! Couldn't be more satisfied."

"It's been 13 days I haven't received the package and delivery request from fed ex tells me nothing I also can seem to get a hold of the company it self by phone just keeps you on hold for like 20 mins then try to tell you leave a message poor customer sevice and I want to know were my package is?"

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,843 merchant members.