Stores > ProTuningLab.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

2016-06-22

"ordered cold air intake for a 2015 dodge ram. upon receiving opened the box and went through the contents and noticed that I was missing the instructions for the installation. sent pro tuning lab a text , at which time they stated they don't have the instructions , and that it is up to the manufacturer to provide them. they also stated to just go on you tube and see how other companies install their kits. I was very surprised by their answer. I will not be doing any more business with Pro Tuning Labs any time in the future. "

2016-06-20

No installation instructions

"Bought one of their cold air intakes fir my truck. Didn't come with any installation instructions. I've installed air intakes before, but this one was a little different so I tried emailing them to get some information any got a BIG ZERO help with it. Would never order from this company again. "

This review was modified by Cdubarns on June 20 2016 02:47:41 PM

2016-06-18

Great soundz

"Exhaust sounds great easy installation as well"

2016-06-17

Exhaust and all its troubles...

"I wanted to give these guys a review they deserve! If anyone is familiar with replacing your factory exhaust then you are also familiar with the troubles and headache that can come with that project. Through all of this, I have experienced a few imterruptions. Though it was a struggle and not 100% the fault of the manufacture, I have received amazing customer service, and help to get me where I needed to be! Thank you protuning lab for giving me a great experience with your company! I will continue my service through you guys for my automotive/performance needs!"

This review was modified by Preludeh23a1 on June 17 2016 10:36:48 AM

2016-06-16

Cat back exhaust

"Product was better then expected. Showed up really fast, like in 4 days. "

2016-06-14

Excellent

"Had a small issue and customer service came through shining, will buy from them again Great Job!!!!!"

2016-06-14

Effortless and quick turnaround after initial order

"intake installation picture would have helped for us diy individual, otherwise somewhat satisfied"

2016-06-13

The best experience ever

"Dealing with ProTuningLab.com was the best experience ever. The package arrived on time and all items were well wrapped. installing them was a breeze and all items worked the way they were supposed to. Very pleased with it."

2016-06-12

Fuck yes

"It was fucking grea . The fuvkimg packaging was fucking grea . And it got here fucking quick!!!!!!!! "

2016-06-10

Great fast shipping

"Exactly what I need in working order fast and free shipping would and do recommend to all friends and others seeing auto parts in "

2016-06-10

The worst

"Customer service was horrible. Three weeks before I canceled order because the headlights never showed up when it said my package was delivered all I recieved were some flimsy poorly made led fogs I did not even order. Never ordering from protuninglab again. Save yourself the trouble and buy from a real dealer. Don't bother with this horrible company. They don't even inform you that your product is backordered or not arriving in time. Sad excuse for a company."

2016-06-09

Looks good

"Good for what they cost, im very satisfied by the look and easy installation id recommend them"

2016-06-09

Full of excuses

"Full of excuses on why orders dont ship, and i will definitely not order from them again. My order took entirely too long and they had nothing but excuses!"

This review was modified by ShamilColson on June 09 2016 03:40:42 PM

2016-06-08

Pretty sweet

"I would highly recommend protuninglab.com to anyone simply because their parts are good quality and fast shipping. Recieved my order a whole day BEFORE it was even supposed to arrive. "

2016-06-07

Sweet exhaust, Quick turnaround

"Ordered a full exhaust and shorty intake for my 93 Civic hatch. Quick service, fast response to shipping question.

Very pleased will be purchasing again

Share ProTuningLab.com's store rating

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,565 merchant members.