Product & services pricing Rating 4.88/10 4.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.97/10 1.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.25/10 2.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10

"Product arrived in the time line promised and in good condition, packed very well. Pleasure doing business with your company."

"I order a front bumper spoiler lip for my 1990 Honda accord .a tracking # was send to me .try tracking the package n no respond .I send u guys a message n days later I get a respond that the item was out of stock n my money was put back into my account.try calling n no one pick up the phone.I was disappointed . thanks any way."

"Great service, fast shipping, quality products I would highly recommend them to anyone "

"Everything I ordered was shipped in a timely manner and was packed very well. I am a supervisor of the shipping department of where I work so I know good packaging when I see it. I will definitely recommend this site store to our anyone looking for aftermarket accessories for their vehicle."

"Product didn't work correctly out of box had to try different variation of hooking up plugs before I could get HID's to turn on. Some plugs hooked up as should be and others reversed. Customer service from company was very poor. "

"Only issue I had was "upgraded "reverse light not as bright as I thought it would be. I tried calling several times before purchasing but wait was bit too long . Overall great product. I will be purchasing headlights in near future. Thanks."

"I ordered a cold air intake, it arrived within the estimated time period. After receiving the CAI, I had a couple questions about the install, I emailed Pro Tuning Labs and got an immediate response from Jeff, he sent me installation videos and immediately responded to any questions I had, so I got a great product with great customer service. "

"Ordered part, recieved fed ex notification saying the order label was created, received an email saying part was back ordered, got a phone call Feb 12, 2015 and was told the order was going to be shipped, then got an e mail saying the part was back ordered again , really aggravated with the whole ordeal WILL NOT USE OR RECOMMEND this company."

"I was very happy and I would do it again that were I'm going to get all of my lights from thank you for your great services"

"The worst company ever! Did not send me what I ordered. I sent product back and they now insist it's the same light. I emailed a picture of both the light I ordered and the one I received. The CSR's are so incompetent that he doesn't understand my problem. They couldn't resolve the issue. The company is a scam! Trying calling their phone number before you order....You'll understand why not to order from this company. "

"I never got what I order I have been waiting got charged for it and never got it "

"waiting to hear about the return item
mailed to u before 2/8/15

very satisfied with the product.

VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE: YOU HAVE NONE. could not reach u by phone #
u have on your correspondence - 3 days in a row, different
times of the day, I tried to reach your office, holding on for 10-15 minutes, listening to a recording.

"Worst service ever with any company. Part didn't fit. Sent video of what happened, they want to charge me a restocking fee of 20% for their part not fitting in my car. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. The staff is rude...that is when you can actually reach them. "

"Very quick GReat product just check headlight laws before you buy them"

"The part that I ordered for my car it didn't fit my car "

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,906 merchant members.