Stores > ProTuningLab.com

Customer service: Rating 4.34/10 4.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10

2016-05-23

Speedy delivery and install

"I got the product on time. The installation was easy and everything fit properly. I am very happy."

2016-05-22

you forgot stuff

"Half of my order was missing. I only got one Hid balast, no instructions at all. no high beam lights that i ordered.

wasnt very impressed, email and was looked after by a very helpful Tyrone who saved your company from having a very unhappy customer.

Fast delivery!

"The delivery speed was better than expected! I was little unsatisfied with the product, due to the fitment being a little off. Other than that, I would highly recommend ProTuningLab"

2016-05-19

Sent me a kit that was incomplete and broke

"I ordered my HID kit from protuning.com and when I finally received it the kit looked like it was used and the bulbs were broken. After many attempts to get ahold of a competent person they agreed on sending me a new kit from distributor so more waiting time but for my troubles they sent me an extra bulb set ($50) value and some LED turn signals (unknown) value. The catch was I had to put another $80 on hold till they receive the original kit. So it make it look like ppl do this scam a lot. Besides the waiting, unfriendly and rather unprofessional representatives, I hope this next kit will be new and I can finally install on my truck. I probably won't order from this company again. Btw you can get Chinese made HID kit cheaper and faster. I just googled theses guys and that was my mistake."

Snowflake

"Everything arrived on time, complete order, perfect shape, very happy.
Thanks!

2016-05-17

Dent in Light bar

"When I received my package there was a hole in the box and then proceeded to find a good size dent in the light."

2016-05-16

Fast service!

"Good sell with fast shipping and low prices."

2016-05-16

Great but no communication

"I received the product as advertised. No damage, and the product arrived as per the delivery instructions however I had no tracking information at all for the shipment. No notice was sent to me to show it was shipped and no tracking information was ever made avaialble to track it. The package just showed up. "

2016-05-14

Customer service ****,

"Ordered a set of headers, one of the header gaskets blew....they refused to sell me another gasket. Rude customer service guy told me if I wanted a gasket to buy a new set of headers. By the way, headers had 50 miles on them when gasket blew. I will never buy from this place"

This review was modified by Kolt45 on May 14 2016 02:37:47 PM

2016-05-13

"Order some fog lights and customer service was great at handling the order. There was miscommunication about my order and took the time to make it right. This was my 1st experience with ProTuningLabs.com and it's not going to be my last. I will be a customer for life. Thanks guy. Keep up the good work. "

2016-05-11

Bullshit

"i cancelled an order for their being hidden costs then didnt even get my full refund they took $20 instead"

2016-05-10

Product made poorly!

"Bought the headers for a mk4 golf vr6 and the headers were bent where it bolts to the head and the shop charged me extra for the time they had to take to get the headers to fit correctly, not happy at all and shipping to Hawaii it rediculous "

2016-05-10

Bought 3 sets of LED headlights

"I have only tested one LED headlight bulb so far due to a biking accident. I had my step son install one on the passenger side of the car while keeping the original in the driver side to compare. The LED bulb is super white and a little higher center of beam on the garage door from 6 feet. away When my wrist heals I will install them all and see how they work. The price was great at $49.99 each for the second 2 sets I bought. The first set was $59.99."

2016-05-09

Overwhelmed

"The people at the lab were very responsive, courteous and helpful. They may have giggled at my ignorance but spared me the embarrassment. That is overwhelming and a lesson to me to treat vendors and so called experts in like manner despite my "expert" judgment.

Greatfully, Ray A. King

2016-05-09

STILL NOT HERE!!!!

"I have very dissatisfied customer therefore I too am dissatisfied!! I am STILL waiting on my order. Have more wheel flares to order but afraid to because of time constraints."

Share ProTuningLab.com's store rating

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,592 merchant members.