• ProTuningLab.co

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.54/10 0.54/10

2015-08-01

"I ordered a set of headlights from then that were supposed to be a new product on June 9th. It's is now August 1st and I still have not received them. I was told they were on back order which makes no sense to me as they are a new product. When you call to speak with a live person in customer service you sit on hold for long periods of time and sometimes have to call back again. When you do get a person they are not friendly and act like its a burden to help you. "

2015-08-01

"Great product got here on time. Will be buying from here again "

2015-08-01

"Quick, precise delivery. Excellent customer service. "

2015-07-31

"First, when I checked the website I found the item I was looking for on sale but the prices were switched around. I notified the company and a was told that it would be fixed ASAP. To this day it is still not fixed. I decided to order the part anyway as I needed it ASAP. After a week waiting for the delivery the part came, when the delivery driver open his truck the box was open and all of the hardware ended up in the street. After the driver left I opened the package to find it damaged. I notified the company immediately and even sent out a whole series of pictures. About 4 days later I received an email requesting more pictures, which I took and sent out, I am still after over a week since the original shipment delivery waiting for my replacement part, which I would have expected to be shipped out immediately after I notified the company by the quickest means possible. I guess customer service is low on this companies priorities, I even sat on hold on day trying to find what was going on for over two hours."

2015-07-31

"Sent me Halo projectors with a bulb already burned out"

2015-07-31

"Great product, exact fit, all needed new parts.. And no defects"

2015-07-31

"good deal on hard to find item"

2015-07-30

"Just ordered headlights and all the mounting tabs were broken. I pong trying to contact them I have still had no reply "

2015-07-30

"No instruction on how to install. "

2015-07-27

"2014 ford 150, bull bar with led lights fits good and is bright"

2015-07-27

"My order got here in a timely manner, Box was nice and tightly packed so that none of my stuff got scratched or dented. Parts where an match for what I needed and order."

2015-07-25

"I love the headlights that I bought..they fit perfect..very fucking happy lol"

2015-07-24

"The part was never shipped then they said the supplier was suppose to ship it out but then it got back ordered. So I will ever buy from this company again, and furthermore I will make sure I tell all of my friends not to order from them also. I will use social media to let any one else who has thought about ordering from this company about the customer service which is absolutely non existent. It took almost a week for anyone in the company to tell me my part was back ordered and that was only after I tried numerous times to call and then emailed them. I think they need to learn how to handle a business and communicate any problems with the customers order. "

2015-07-24

"The order came when they stated it would. Ordering was easy. "

2015-07-23

"Was good but no one answered the phone when I called and part of my shipment delayed .
Other than that all was great"

Share ProTuningLab.com's store rating

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.