• ProTuningLab.co

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.74/10 1.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.53/10 1.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.54/10 0.54/10

"im verry happy with delivery on time, grate product, all ready install,looking to shopp again,,thank you,,,an have recomend some friend to shop,,with ProTuningLab.com.."

"Received materials promptly and exactly as ordered."

"Nicely packaged, came within the estimated time. Price was the best I found. "

"Got some 9006 replacement bulbs from pro tuning lab.com, one bulb from the first set didn't work so I asked if they could send me another set and they did but the result was the same another bulb didn't work but luckily I had one left over from the first set. "

"tracking # was for fedx but they had not recieved the package. it came thru ups! the part was completly off specs the bolt holes on the headder did not line up, gasket did not seal, missing a o2 sensor hole, the other o2 sensor was in the wrong spot, the egr pipe hole did not line up, (AND THEY WANTED ME TO PAY TO HAVE IT SHIPPED BACK!!!!) I had to completly modify the part for it to fit! (AFTER ALL THAT, I STILL HAD TO USE A ENGINE LIFT TO GET THE PART TO FIT! I WONT BE DEALING WITH THEM NO MORE)"

"I ordered Lower control arms for my car. I was billed for the parts and received a tracking number! But to no avail I got a refund ten days later. I was never emailed or received a phone call explaining why! I will never do business with this company again. "

"Love my lights! I wish I had of known when I ordered them that I needed a resistor for them to work properly. "

"Ordered a pair of headlights from them around January. They finally get here, and they're full of problems. The halos on the driver side stay on (not at full power, but still enough to drain your battery) and the bright light on the passenger side doesn't work. I tried emailing them about the problem, and they just turned it into a frustrating experience. I tried calling them multiple times and was sent to voicemail after 15 minutes of waiting. I left my name and contact information and never received a call. Awful website. Save your money and time! Buy elsewhere!"

"Protuninglab is a joke. I've never been able to order anything from them because everything is out of stock with a 3 week backorder. There real good at taking your money but good luck waiting the month until they order it from their supplier and then finally get it sent out to you. I don't recommend even bothering with protuninglab and if you wanna upgrade your vehicle go with the known larger companies who don't appear to be the middle man working out of their home Like these clowns do. "

"Con- they didn't have an "out of stock" notification by the item I ordered, so I was notified by email that there was a 2-4wk backorder, even though the shipping label had already been printed.

So I canceled my order.

Pro- they were quick to respond to my request to cancel the order and refunded the order within a matter of a couple of days.

Not a bad company, I just wish I'd have known about the out-of-stock thing prior to ordering. Maybe something to consider in the future.

"No instructions on how to do anything and rubber gaskets will not stay on with tape included. Everything was good!
Clyde Hall

"May 12th 2015 and still no headlights."

"excellent service. I'd order from them again."

"still waiting for my order still out of stock also do not want any replacement product want what i ordered, "

"I am very satisfied with Products and Service, Only thing is the Steering Wheel that was out of Stock, should of Suggestion a different one, same style and I may have purchased, but over all, I had a Good exsperience.

Thanks James Hays

Share ProTuningLab.com's store rating

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.