Stores > ProTuningLab.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2016-02-10

The product required additional purchases???

"I bought HID-LBLH-SIV99G-RS Headlights and bumper lights for my Tahoe. I opted for the HID conversion. When it arrived, they had stuffed the bumper lights into the headlights box and refolded the flaps to accommodate the extra pieces. Apparently, they also slipped the ballasts into the box. The problem was that the box didn't close completely, and they did not seal the opening at the top. Apparently, one of the ballasts fell out. When I tried to call the support line, I couldn't get a human being on the line, so I went the route of email. Long story made short, I did not know I had to also purchase a wiring harness to make the lights work. In the end, only one light actually worked, so I opted for halogen bulbs.

2016-02-09

what you buy is your problem don't call us

"Service after sell suck the products I brought was wire up wrong costs me more money "

2016-02-09

Horrible

"Absolutely no specific instructions when I called them they told me they just have their products drop shipped and I should have it professionally installed... so I installed it without instructions the product was unimpressive ill-fitting and overall garbage customer support was below crap"

This review was modified by swoletan on February 09 2016 05:30:49 PM

2016-02-06

at least I got a refund

"Couldn't get an order to even go through until the fourth time I tried, last I heard the order was being processed, check to see if its shipped after 3 more days to find out the order was cancelled and I was refunded...on a Saturday, the day they're closed"

2016-02-03

Good deal

"Overall good product. Some slight modifications needed to clear starter but pleased with fit otherwise. Recommend using a mini starter on 289 and 302 engines."

2016-02-01

Awesome Headlights!!

"Got an aftermarket set of headlights for my Nissan 350z, they look killer! Great service, best price and fast shipping; got order within a week."

2016-01-30

Worked like a charm!

"I ordered a 3rd brake light for my silverado and when It arrived I installed it and it worked and is continuing to work perfectly."

2016-01-29

Too busy for new customers

"The first time I called, I was on hold for 23 minutes until I could speak to a rep. The second time, 11 minutes. The rep said it was always a wait to get someone on the phone. Do these folks want new business? The second call was to inquire about my order. The rep said the factory was responsible for all shipments and and he could not not help me. I have a custom business and need to call a rep sometimes. I also place a small order with a new vendor to gauge the level of service. I was disappointed. Ordered part on 1/15, received 1/29."

2016-01-27

Good buy and good price

"my headlights come on time. everything is as described. customer service is helpful on installing and wiring all the kit. It took 2 calls to reach someone there, but overall good experience"

This review was modified by cor1205_3324 on January 27 2016 10:15:06 PM

2016-01-27

Do not purchase any exhaust!!!

"I recently purchased an exhaust and I did not like it, I did not even drive it with the exhaust on the car and I asked if I could return it and they told me that once fuel fumes runs through the exhaust it could not be returned but during my purchase it didn't say anything about no refund if fuel fumes is found, I had to look for it after they told me I couldn't return it, bottom line is that the j2 exhaust for g37 is garbage I definitely do not recommend buying from protuninglab.... Thanks for nothing...."

This review was modified by e-roman on January 27 2016 04:44:40 PM

COMPANY HAPPY TO TAKE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY!!! WARNING BAD PRODUCTS

"I purchased tail lights for my husbands truck. YES, it was by my mistake that I ordered 2 sets of tail lights instead 1 set of tail & 1 set of head lights. That being said he chose 1 set but they were malfunctioned. the metal box on the LED tail lights became so hot it was extremely worrisome that it would melt the tail light itself & possibly (I know a bit extreme but you never know) cause the truck to be damaged due to a fire. We swapped to the other set that he didn't like as much but was willing to sacrifice due to safety reasons. We immediately called customer service about the problem & they were happy to return them but I had to pay for the return shipping AND I would be charged a 20% restocking fee. THE PRODUCT WAS DEFECTIVE!!!! So now moving on to the 2nd set he settled with, they didn't last 2 months before they began making the blinker blink as if we had a bulb blown. All lights are working on the truck. every once in a very slim while it wont blink so rapidly but the very next time you turn your signal on its right back to the fast blinking. UGH WHAT AN ANNOYING POS!!!"

2016-01-26

"Ordered a cold air intake but when received some parts were missing. So I called and they informed me they would send the parts I was missing. Once I got that package parts were still missing an once I called again they told me I would have to contact the manufacturer. So I just went to the auto parts store and rebought my missing parts. First and last time I shop from PTL"

This review was modified by DeeBomb on January 26 2016 10:49:45 AM

Great company!

"They responded in a very timely manner when I emailed them and their staff was very informative!"

2016-01-23

Good Price. Fast delivery. Product packed securely.

"ProTunningLab had a good price on these headlights. They were packed very secure. There was no way these could get damaged during shipping. Company did what they said they would do."

2016-01-22

No more

"I ordered 1/8/16 have not gotten order yet. To day is 1/22/16 two weeks and nothing. Was going to order a lot for my truck but not now."

Share ProTuningLab.com's store rating

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,639 merchant members.