Stores > ProTuningLab.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.67/10 4.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.90/10 3.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.21/10 4.21/10

2016-09-21

"Shipped my order to a differt address week and a half still no order"

Time wise

"Lights came in, but the box was all damaged and the light had a piece broke off. I used superglue instead of sending back. Time wise "

No catchy title

"Very,very satisfied with product and fast delivery. Will absolutely buy again from this company. Had very small problem, corrected with in an hour. Thanks again for great service."

2016-09-20

Love the lights

"They look great and were easy to install on my truck."

2016-09-20

Please update site of available items

"Ordered rear tail lights finally got the money together was excited to install , website said there were in stock come to find out they were on back order I called after few days because order was still not updated so rep. said he'd call back to give me an update never called me back to tell me they weren't available found out couple days after when i called back other rep said found same set but we're not same set asked if he was sure he said yes glad I did not order because they were not same set..Tho I can say last rep. I spoke with was wry helpful getting my refund back to me .Unfortunate had a bad experience could of been a good customer"

2016-09-19

Got what I wanted and it came fast

"Didn't think it would be quick but the are reliable and fast "

Cold air intake.......nightmare

"The price was right at first then it showed up...no instructions didn't fit I had to cut the aluminum intake tube on both sides I should have spent the money and went K&N I never had these issues with them "

This review was modified by Dpanks on September 19 2016 01:07:46 PM

Great service!

"Arrived on time and received exactly what I ordered. I will be ordering from Protuning again. additional in the near future. Thanks you. "

2016-09-16

Came through

"Initial setup with faulty ballast.
Able to speak with service as they shipped me knew one free of charge due to there 1 year warranty. Did pay for shipping though.
New ballast working well and very happy with the product. Looks and performs great. Thank you ProTuningLab

2016-09-16

Very good upgrade

"The headlights made my truck awesome, but I wish the halo and led wires would have been wired in already with the main connector. But it wasn't hard to figure out. My only complaint is I paid extra for the fog lights,which were cheap made. It only took two days for the $5.00 fog lights to get water in them. It doesn't matter bout those cause the headlights look great and are priced better than any of the others I looked at online. My r/t is a 13 model, but now it looks like a 2016 just by adding these headlights. One of my best modification's yet. Worth every penny!!"

2016-09-15

"Great service and great support they get your order out quickly. Will definitely do business with these guys again."

2016-09-15

Horrible customer service

"I ordered a pair of headlights for my 2006 Dodge Charger and as I went to install them I found one of the bulbs were bad. I called customer service and was shown no courtesy or remorse and was basically told to go purchase new bulbs instead of showing concern and being apologetic I was basically told my business does not matter to them, so maybe they don't want any new business either and the new bulbs cost me an extra $60 after I already spent over $250 "

2016-09-14

Horrible!!!

"If I could give them a Zero I absolutely would! Horrible customer service. I ordered fender flares for a 6ft bed extended cab truck . There are 4 options non of which are specific to the make and model for Chevy Silverado. I had to narrow it down to the one that best fit the description of my truck and bed size. The customer service number doesn't give any help. I received my order and they fit but there is a stupid looking cut out for the fuel door that is a good 12 inches from the flare. I wanted to return and EXCHANGE them for the right size, They told me I could return them for a full refund but I had to pay to ship this GIANT box back!! Little to say I am going to be out shipping costs and I will not be ordering crap from this customer service poor company! no wonder they have a 2 star the rating, do not order from them!"

2016-09-14

"Great shipping great product and great customer service. Will definitely purchase from again."

2016-09-13

black jdm headlights

"I love the jdm black crystal headlights,they actually are pretty and gave a new look to my car also for the first time I was able to adjust the light beams. I took a picture before and a picture after installing the new ones."

Share ProTuningLab.com's store rating

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,630 merchant members.