Stores > ProTuningLab.com

Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

2016-04-27

Good service but?

"Service was good arrived on time in good condition, but would be helpful if there where instructions especially for wiring. Main lights just plug in its all the extras that would be helpful."

2016-04-26

"everything was as it was represented"

2016-04-25

Technology upgrade

"I'm very pleased with my purchase I'm upgrading my 1990 GMC truck and your product fit my budget and gave me what I was looking for."

2016-04-24

Awesome

"Great product fast shipping"

2016-04-24

on time

"my part got here when they said it would"

2016-04-22

I keep ordering more!

"I've already shelled out over $500 in parts from this company, every purchase I am satisfied with, and the parts arrive on time and are packaged securely. I ordered a performance header, radiator, test pipe, cat back exhaust, lights, and more. The customer service is reliable, and I am 100% satisfied with this company, from their selection of parts on many makes and models to their timely order turn around. Happy Tuning!"

2016-04-20

Amazing!

"Best prices!! Excellent customer service!! Fast service! Quality merchandise!!!"

2016-04-18

$400 in the trash

"First I would like to take a moment and say how absolutely I'm pissed about this business. I ordered two headlights that I paid approximately $400. The owners manual was ****. They literally said nothing on how to adjust the headlights, only where they were located. The headlights it self were cheap China made bullshit. I payed a additional I believe $100 for the bright halo rings that doesn't matter now because they don't work. And I have only had these headlights for 3 months now. Just to clarify they are the Neon srt4 halo version 2 headlights. If you buy from this website you might as well take the headlights that you got from them and throw them in the trash where they belong. And keep the OEM ones. Now to wrap things up. I call customer support 5 different times, they first had me on hold for and hour. Then they made up excuses of why the headlights weren't working. I am very upset with this website "

2016-04-18

"Please contact me I do not like give a revieu like this, but I have not recieved it. I had to buy one locally at much higher price. So if you charge me kindly refund. Thanks ovidio farias"

2016-04-17

Quite fast

"Shipping was fast. Price was good
Only issue was item was cracked but still looks ok

2016-04-15

not as advertized

"I bought a set of headlight assembly for my truck. It stated it would fit correctly! WRONG, you will have to modify your truck to get them to fit. Also you have to reline the assembly to its limit just not to blind on coming cars. Before you buy take a look at their warranty or return policy. "

2016-04-15

Now I see clearly

"Headlights on my 1996 Ford F250 were yellowed and dim. Cleaning no longer produced satisfactory clarity. I purchased aftermarket head lights with clear lenses and HID bulbs. The results are excellent vision and safer night driving. Customer service gave expert advice, including how to choose the right bulbs to obtain best vision and to avoid the obnoxious glare sometimes given by HID bulbs in incorrect spectrum. I was also advised to seal the various parts of this package before installation with silicon. I am pleased and impressed with the caliber of customer service. Parts were carefully packed to avoid damage. Shipment was on schedule and delivery was on time. Installation was straight forward. I would certainly purchase from this merchant and would trust advice from their customer service representatives."

2016-04-14

Great upgrade

"The product came quickly and we easy to install myself. I'm very happy with the way it looks and the quality of the product. "

2016-04-14

Never got it

"Item has been on back order "

2016-04-12

very happy with my purchase

"thank you happy with the product"

This review was modified by raul7900 on April 12 2016 11:11:44 AM

Share ProTuningLab.com's store rating

ProTuningLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProTuningLab.com is a merchant member
ProTuningLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,611 merchant members.