"I found that the crew at ProTravelGear.com was by far the most knowledgeable and friendly group that we have dealt with in a very long time. They were very patient in answering all of my questions, and actually saved me money by talking me out of a piece of luggage that was too large for my needs and would not have fit in the overhead compartment. I wholeheartedly recommend ProTravelGear.com for all your travel needs.

"Good products and good pricing, but shipping is incredibly slow. Two week delay between placing an order for an in-stock (according to their web site) item. Also received no notification of my order until I got curious and contacted them directly. Magically, the order shipped the same day I contacted them.

"I bougth a strobe light system, everything was ok, and they charged my CC, but almost 3 weeks later they sent me an email saying that the product was out of stock and that I will have a money refund. Today is 08/11 and I haven't recieved the refund yet.

DON'T BUY AT PROTRAVELGEAR.COM

ProTravelGear.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ProTravelGear.com is not a merchant member
ProTravelGear.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!