ProTravelGear.com Reviews - protravelgear.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.17/10 3 reviews

ProTravelGear.com is not a merchant member
ProTravelGear.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I found that the crew at ProTravelGear.com was by far the most knowledgeable and friendly group that we have dealt with in a very long time. They were very patient in answering all of my questions, and actually saved me money by talking me out of a piece of luggage that was too large for my needs and would not have fit in the overhead compartment. I wholeheartedly recommend ProTravelGear.com for all your travel needs.

Rating 4/102/5

"Good products and good pricing, but shipping is incredibly slow. Two week delay between placing an order for an in-stock (according to their web site) item. Also received no notification of my order until I got curious and contacted them directly. Magically, the order shipped the same day I contacted them.

"I bougth a strobe light system, everything was ok, and they charged my CC, but almost 3 weeks later they sent me an email saying that the product was out of stock and that I will have a money refund. Today is 08/11 and I haven't recieved the refund yet.

DON'T BUY AT PROTRAVELGEAR.COM