Stores > ProLine Range Hoods

• ProLine Range H ProLine Range Hoods Elite Status

• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10

"I purchased a proLineRangeHood about a month ago, this is the second one I was sent because I was told the other had a bad motor since it was so loud. In all fairness we installed the new one and it was therefore non returnable I was told . In the discription of the unit it says total 5 sones.
There are four speeds on this and it starts with a Q for quietest. On the Q setting the noise is bearable, but with all the others you would not be able to speak over the noise. I am very unhappy with this unit and just wanted to know if anyone else has purchased this unit and how their experience has been with it. It is the model ( PLJW 185.30 ). If you have not purchased this hood, unless an extremely noisy vent hood doesn't bother you I would suggest you do your homework on the sones, I really thought it meant the noise level goes up to five sones, but that was not the case. Customer service asked me to send a sound video with the different speeds for the technician to analyze an of course they said it was operating under the correct levels. I now own a proline vent hood that I'm very dissatisfied with and I thought I researched enough to buy the correct one.

This review was modified by Cathy20740 on November 20 2015 05:34:43 PM

"In approximately 2009 I built an outdoor kitchen onto my home. In my quest to find a quality range hood for my outdoor grill I stumbled across Proline Range Hoods on the web. This company offered a high velocity stainless steel range hood which was perfect for my grill. I was pleased with the price of the unit so I ordered and was very impressed with the quality of what I had purchased. After six years of heavy use I needed a minor electronic part for my range hood. I called customer service and was pleasantly surprised with how easy and how concerned the support staff at Proline was to help me. If you are in need of an quality range hood search no further.

Scott Sykes
North Carolina

"I purchased a 54" Proline hood in June 2012 for outside use over my Medallion barbecue in my outdoor kitchen. I have been very pleased with it and would recommend it to anybody else looking to purchase a similar or alternative Proline model. It was easy to install and with the right angled flue option is sheltered from possible water ingress. The stainless steel finish is perfect and it complements beautifully the large Medallion dual head barbecue I have. Proline's service department is outstanding and promptly helped me track down a minor problem with the control unit and arranged to send me a replacement part. The cost of this quality unit is much lower than comparable models from other manufacturers. A great buy!!"

This review was modified by jfkearney on November 18 2015 08:34:58 AM

"bought the plfw129c130 stainless range hood 2 years ago. install was easy after watching the youtube video of the install. The video was what prompted me to order from this company. very detailed instructions on how to mount the hood and seeing it done gave me the courage to do it myself. Hood was backordered a few weeks but they kept me informed on the ship date . hood is beautiful with a modern look . the price could not be beat locally either. Four speed fan and on high it really moves some air.

i needed tech support on the touch screen panel and got right through to someone for help. nice to know they still support the product .

This review was modified by tjbradway on November 16 2015 02:44:09 PM

"ProLine's customer service was over the top for our purchasing experience. We purchased the 48" island hood thinking that we wanted the glass to span the width of our center island. Upon opening the box, we soon realized this was a mistake. Upon close inspection of the motor it was wobbling and we knew something was wrong. I contacted ProLine and explained everything. They immediately offered to have the defective motor picked up and to exchange the 48" glass with the 36" glass. FedEx was at our door the next day to pick up the old order and two days later our new motor and glass arrived, no other questions asked and at no additional cost. Repeat ... they swapped everything out at no additional charge .. absolutely amazing. We installed the island hood this past weekend and could not be more happy with the look and quality. Thank you again for everything. "

This review was modified by SheBee26 on November 12 2015 02:55:01 PM

"We been looking for a hood for our new kitchen. We look at the big box stores and big hood brands. after looking and founding ProLine Hood, and looking at there website we found our hood. We place a order on the phone and was inform that hood is few day backorder. We decide to wait and we are glad we did. Hood Arrived few weeks after we ordered. very well pack and no damage to it. We had installed it few weeks later and start using it. It works great. Customer service at Pro Line is always great!! Will buy it again anytime."

"I am a building professional and I have used ProLine range hoods for my last two projects and will continue to use them in the future due to their value and commitment to customer satisfaction. I recently had a warranty issue with one of my hoods and it was corrected quickly and efficiently with a significant commitment to asking the questions get the solution right the first time. Thank you for making a quality product at a fair price."

"Love my ProLine 48" hood! There was a delivery mix-up due to FedEx messing up a scheduling appointment, and ProLine went to bat for me and cleared up any issues with FedEx and I didn't have to pay FedEx to come out and re-deliver my hood. Very, very happy with how ProLine's customer service handled it and I'll absolutely recommend their products to anyone who will listen."

"We ordered a 42" ProV hood to go into a custom hood. It was easy for the contractor to install and the customer loves it. Especially the heat bulbs. We installed a Stainless Steel shelf on the wall above the range for her to warm her plates or whatever she wants to keep warm. Any questions or concerns we had were quickly responded to via e-mail and phone calls and shipping was fast.
We will certainly purchase other hoods from ProLine.

"I recently had a pro line range hood installed in my kitchen makeover. The range hood looks sleek, fits perfectly in the existing kitchen , and is quiet as promised. I was unhappy with the color of the lights installed in the unit. The customer service department was very helpful and offered a replacement option. They responded quickly with the solution. Overall, I am impressed with this company."

"I'm very satisfied with my Proline Range Hood Model PLJW 133.36. It's
almost 2 years that I'm using without any problems except the lights burn out but the good thing was when I emailed Proline management they replied immediately and willing to help me and replace the lights without any charge, wow what an excellent great customer service. I love and enjoying using my ProLine Range Hood due to the super quiet speed even the low and medium speed also quite compare to my old range hood that it comes to our new build house. This proline range hood will remove all the bad odor when I'm cooking and I only use the low speed setting how much more if I use the high speed setting. I also love the stainless baffle filter dishwasher safe, save me money to buy filters. Also easy to clean maintain stainless steel body. If I have another kitchenI definitely buy this proline product due to excellent quality. I will recommend this to everyone no regret to buy this product. Thanks, Danny from Houston Texas.

"I purchased my Proline back in April of 2012. At the time I was doing a complete remodel of my Kitchen and we where installing a 6 burner gas cook top. I looked at all of the Major brands and was shocked at the amount of money they want to charge for a range hood. I started searching on the internet and found ProLine. After reading reviews i decided to order one. This is the unit I ordered: 36" Wall Mount Range Hood PLFW 520.36 6 SPEED NEW SS My contractor said the quality was on Par with any of the other units that he had installed. We rarely get up to the top speeds but they are nice to have when you need to move a large volume of air quickly. I had a contractor install mine since he was already doing all of the other work in the Kitchen but as a competent DIY I feel that the installation was not beyond my skill level, just read and follow the directions. Proline packaged the unit well. When/If the time comes and I need to replace this unit I would use them again."

"I have been very pleased with my proline range hood. The different colored indicator lights to show the three fan speeds and lights that shine over the stove are attractive and helpful. It looks very professional and I've had several compliments from family and friends who notice this hood when visiting in the kitchen. "

"Ive had the Island Range hood about 3.5 years now so I have a lot of time under the "Hood" to be able to write a review. I can truly say that it is the centerpiece of the kitchen. One of the standouts people want to comment on is the Proline Hood. The lighting from the hood is not only excellent when cooking but decretive for a night light. We have the charcoal filters and it does a good job in filtering the air back into the house.

Recently we had an issue with the fan going on by itself. Proline was very responsive to email conversations to help me rectify the issue. Customer Service has been a pleasure to deal with and I appreciate that in a company. When installing the unit I had several questions and they were very patient to walk me thru the process as well.

Defiantly give Proline a thumbs up!!

"We were remodeling our kitchen in 2011 and ran into an issue with spacing. We have a cabinet about the stove and wanted to mount a range hood to it. The problem was the space available, we needed a thin range hood that would only extend a little bit past the cabinet, otherwise it would interfere with whoever was cooking. ProLine's PLFW581.30 was the most compact profile we found, but since it was a small range hood we were worried about the effectiveness of the fans themselves to move the air out through the vent. But we had nothing to worry about, we have been using this range hood for the last four years and not only haven't we had any issues with the range hood itself it is vary effective at pulling air off the stove and out the vent, we even use it to reduce the heat in the house when we use the oven in the summer.

I would highly recommend ProLine and would definitely buy from them again.

Share ProLine Range Hoods's store rating

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,682 merchant members.