Stores > ProLine Range Hoods

• ProLine Range H ProLine Range Hoods Elite Status

• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

2016-08-19

Best Hood in the Hood

"I have had my Proline hood for about 3 years and absolutely love it! It has worked without a problem and does all that while even looking great. Look no further when you are shopping for a hood this is the one you want!"

This review was modified by jdadiego on August 19 2016 04:16:32 AM

2016-08-17

Great Overall Experience

"I'm a proud owner of a Proline wall mounted range hood since 2011. The hood looks great and works great in my kitchen. At the time of my original purchase in 2011, I ordered online, received it, unpacked it to realize I had ordered the incorrect unit for my space. I contacted Proline customer service and they where extremely helpful not only in assisting me to choose the correct unit for my space, but also promptly replacing it. I was VERY happy with the entire experience.

After 5 years of daily use, my range hood digital control panel stopped working... I immediately contacted Proline customer service even though the unit is out of the 3-year warranty. Tess and Chloe were wonderful, they instructed us to remove the panel from unit to make sure they would send us the correct replacement part. My husband was able to remove the faulty panel with ease and voilá, the replacement is on its way! Not to mention, the new panel cost was less than 30.00 bucks.... I'm a happy camper!

I highly recommend Proline for their quality product and outstanding customer service. A+++

This review was modified by Jmarx on August 17 2016 12:48:23 PM

2016-08-11

" When my three-year-old pro line range hood malfunction due to a lightning storm I was informed the range hood was no longer in production . There customer service personnel was able to find a control panel in their warehouse and expedite the panel to me .I have been very pleased with my range hood which complements our kitchen beautifully."

This review was modified by Pdmill on August 11 2016 02:43:05 PM

2016-08-10

The range hood it works

"It is a very powerful range hood I ever see. It works like a professional kitchen range hoods. Easy cleaning and dishwashable. "

2016-08-09

Pro Line range Hood PLJW 185.36 - YES !

"The Pro Line PLJW 185.36 range hood is a great product at a great price and backed-up by a great team. The installation was simple and now that its in, the volume of air it moves is surprising.
I highly recommend the Pro Line products. Their approach makes online ordering very easy.
Best of all, its made in the good `ole USA

Brian M.
(Frankfort, NY)

This review was modified by bmarcant on August 09 2016 01:42:21 PM

2016-08-02

Great product.....even better customer service!!!

"The title says it all. Purchased an exhaust fan in February 2014, looks great in my kitchen. Had a small issue and within minutes it was resolved by customer service.

Thanks Again!

This review was modified by Rangefan1 on August 02 2016 08:58:39 AM

2016-08-01

Awesome island range hood!

"I'm writing this review almost four years after I've bought the product - and I think it's good to write a review after some time has passed and you've had a chance to see if thing works or not! Prior to purchasing this unit, I've been looking for an island range hood for a while. I wanted something that performs but also something that wouldn't break the bank. I'm so glad I found ProLine Range Hoods and I'm so glad I got the 42" 6-speed island hood. Install was a breeze, something my husband managed to do by himself. As far as functionality goes - at low speeds the fan is pretty quiet, and at high speeds, it can be heard, but it's like any other hood at full speed - most important is that it looks great and works great, it **** the vapor right out. I think that based on the price and performance, this is one of the best home improvement purchases I've made. I highly recommend both this company and this product to anybody looking for a range hood. "

This review was modified by Caroline1981 on August 01 2016 12:19:23 PM

2016-07-29

stylish stainless sucking machine!

"Not only this is a very well designed vent hood it complements our top end appliances and even more importantly IT works GREAT!! The SS filters fits in the dishwasher nicely and has very good lighting. I have had this unit since 2013 and the only thing that has stopped working is one light bulb and it was easy to replace."

This review was modified by somebeaches on July 29 2016 09:28:28 AM

2016-07-28

Excellent range hood!

"I purchased high end appliances, but didn't want to spend too much on the hood. This hood looks great with my high end appliances and didn't break the bank. Works great we can barely hear the motor. The lights are very bright, but don't get hot. Highly recommend."

This review was modified by Abekker on July 28 2016 07:26:41 PM

2016-07-28

Great quality at a reasonable price!

"I bought a 46" Hood Insert from ProLine Range Hoods to put above my Wolf Range. I had a custom arched wood hood made to match the cabinets. The hood works great and the lights are a plus to light up the stove top!"

This review was modified by HunterO on July 28 2016 01:22:23 PM

2016-07-10

Great Looking & Working Range Hood for the Price….

"I purchased a hood from ProLine in 2013 and its been working fine ever since. The installation instructions in the booklet and on the Proline web page are very easy to follow, and the range hood was installed without any problems. I checked the local department stores before I purchased the unit and the pricing from ProLine was very competitive and less expensive for the unit I purchased.

I would recommend ProLine to my friends and family to at least check them out before purchasing a range hood locally, as the price and quality of the units are worth the look.

This review was modified by johng2013 on July 10 2016 05:13:15 PM

2016-07-06

Great experience

"I purchased a range hood from proline 3 years ago. When it arrived to my house the hood was in perfect condition. We have used it on a daily basis and have never had any problems with it , the hood still looks brand new. Recently one of the fan speeds failed so I called proline and spoke with Chloe she was extremely helpful and within a few minutes they were shipping the right part to fix the problem free of charge. It was a great experience to have a company be that eager and responsive great job proline thank you I would recommend you to every one."

This review was modified by Jkali on July 06 2016 02:48:29 PM

2016-07-06

A people company

" I purchased a 36-inch professional Hood from proline in November 2013, Very happy with the performance and style of hood. Two and a half years later I had a small problem with circuit board called the company up they were very quick to get back to me and sending me out a new board. I am totally pleased with the performance and quick response from Pro-Line would definitely purchase another or recommend them to anyone."

This review was modified by div215 on July 06 2016 11:32:14 AM

2016-07-01

The star of our new kitchen

"When we remodeled our kitchen 6 months ago a lot of thought went into what hood would adequately vent the 36" Wolf range we were putting in. After a lot of research we chose the ProLine PLFI 755.42 and we couldn't be happier. Not only does it do a superb job of venting our range, as it turns out it is also the first thing that people comment on; and the comments have all been exceptional. Even our designer at Kitchens Etc. was impressed ( "Where did you find this great hood?") as were the men who installed it. ProLine has a wonderful product and the customer service we have received has been terrific. We highly recommend checking them out if you are in the market for a range hood. You won't be disappointed."

This review was modified by Rick47 on July 01 2016 06:48:35 AM

2016-06-28

The perfect solution

"In doing a whole lot of research for a handsome range good in our own 1935 historic home in Pasadena I found a great solution. My wife and I are both architects so we know the ropes. Being limited on size the under counter model was a perfect fit. The variable speeds, the low profile and extremely quite operation were part of my criteria. The Proline product we purchased performs at the same level as the more expensive models I have in other homes we own and have spec'ed before. A strong recommendation for this product. "

This review was modified by Jjhanula on June 28 2016 07:26:56 PM

Share ProLine Range Hoods's store rating

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.