Stores > ProLine Range Hoods

• ProLine Range H ProLine Range Hoods Elite Status

• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10

Satisfied with Proline customer support

"I purchased a Proline Model PLJW 101.36 range hood in 2010. The hood performed well out of the box and had zero problems for the first 6 years of use. Recently the blower motor developed a problem. I called Proline customer support and they promptly help me diagnose the problem and identify the part required to make the repair. The part was reasonably priced and was shipped the same day."

This review was modified by dpinner on October 11 2016 08:05:06 AM

Great Product

"Having had the product for several years now, I can say with time that it still meets my expectations. The blowers are powerful and dispense of bad air quickly. The task lighting provides ample light. There are two modes for turning off the blowers, quick off and timed off. Handy features. But most of all, the look compliments our kitchen. So with functionality and looks, I would definitely buy this product again."

This review was modified by jphil23456 on October 10 2016 08:52:18 AM

"I had to call Proline Range Hoods to get a part for my vent hood. They were professional and kind and took the time to get the right part on the way. Awesome to know that there are still companies that provide excellent customer service"

This review was modified by dlfairley on October 07 2016 02:21:45 PM

Amazing Hoods

"We remodeled our home in Alexandria a few years ago and purchased our first proline hood for our new kitchen. It was fantistic. wWe loved how much it looked and performed like a commercial kitchen hood. All our guests commented on how it fit and gave our kitchen a professional look.
We sold that house a couple years ago, I retired, and we moved to Smith Mountain Lake near Roanoke Virginia. We bought a small farm with a 116 year old delapidated farmhouse. We went to work, hired a contractor and completely remodeled the house...tearing off everything that had been added through the years. We put everything back in a manner that gives the house an appearance of age but with the latest technologies. In the kitchen we went with anoyther style Proline hood and again, it makes the kitchen look farmhouse professional, if there is such a thing. We could not be more pleased with the quality workmanship and the friendly folks at Proline. Hope this is our last remodel, but if not, then we'll be calling Proline for another hood.
Patricia & Russ

This review was modified by russwhite on October 07 2016 01:31:54 PM

Superior Hood!

"The transaction was smooth from the beginning. Shipping was fast and arrived earlier than anticipated. The installation instructions were straight forward and very simple. Everything went together smoothly and without issues. Fit and finish...perfect. The controls and function of the hood work perfectly. Worth every penny!!"

Great Product and Customer Service

"Back in 2012 i ordered a large Hood fan for my kitchen and it worked very well. It **** up all close to all of the smell from the food i would usually cook for my family. Recently after i cleaned it, the hood wouldn't turn on. So i contacted the company and asked for the parts that i thought were broken. They were really fast to aid my needs and gave helpful suggestions. My parts even came a few days early! Overall i think this company is a good reliable company that i am proud to do business with."

This review was modified by thanhtran4250 on September 22 2016 05:02:39 PM

Great Company Real People!

"We bought our Proline Hood when we remodeled our kitchen about 2 years ago. It's a ceiling mount hood that works great! I had one of those hoods that just had a filter and didn't vent to the outside prior- it was useless. We found the Proline hoods on line- they looked great and fit in with our modern look and were reasonably priced. Still, I was a little nervous ordering on line. Not to worry- when you call them a real person answers the phone and answers all your questions. Recently, again 2 full years later, we had a bad lightening storm and the hood was damaged because of a power surge and started acting funny (Turning on by itself!). I called and they figured out what they thought was the necessary part, and sent it to me for free! Turns out that wasn't it, so they sent me another part again, for free to try. That did the trick and we were back in business. Next a light burnt out (had run its life) and they have worked with me to get me the right replacement bulb and have gone above and beyond. When they say they will e mail, they do. Their level of customer service is just not seen nowadays!"

Customer service at its best!

"I bought a Proline Professional Series PL-17 almost 5 years ago. Something you research, buy, install and enjoy a great product that performs flawlessly. Then out of no where the duel halogen lights stop functioning. Turns out its not the lamps, but a problem in the controls. So, what do you do? Make that call that you dread doing, because its going to take forever to get the problem resolved. Well - not in this case! Customer service was great at helping me out, special thanks to Chloe and my needed parts are on there way! Special thanks to your company and team in making a normally stessful indeavor effortless.

Hank Semerda
Mequon, WI.

This review was modified by HankSemerda on September 15 2016 04:07:12 PM

Love my Proline Hood!

"!!! I love my Proline Range Hood. I shopped all the appliance dealers and big box stores for months before finding Proline on line and getting the specifications for the hood. Our application is not that unusual, but we were remodeling an older home with a kitchen bar. We had originally put a downdraft stove in the bar and were never happy with the exhaust. We replaced it with a 5 burner gas cooktop and needed a hood to go over it to the ceiling. The Proline series was just what we were looking for. We order the hood and it arrived in the specified time and installed perfectly. The adjustable sleeve made the installation work perfect in the space we were working with and all our friends are amazed at how quite the fans are, even at wide open speed. If we ever build or remodel again, we will look to Proline for our range hood needs!"

Great low profile range hood

"I did a lot of research before I bought this hood when our previous Nu-air/Broan died. It is well constructed with quality materials and was easy to install. I chose this particular model because of the low profile (5in high or so) and its metal fan blades (on our previous hood, the fan melted when the flames got too high). The filters are a breeze to clean, just put them in the dishwasher, they are solid stainless steel. There is this 3min auto shut off function which is awesome. The only reasons I didn't give it 5 stars:
-since it is low profile, there isn't much 'reservoir' or air that can be trapped and then vented out, but that is the trade off for the low profile
-after about 1 yr of use, both lights stopped working. Turns out it was because one of the LED bulbs went out. Customer service was very responsive and promised to ship free replacements if I wrote this review.

This review was modified by michelsam on September 09 2016 04:29:58 PM

Go Proline!

Customer service is a term that many of us take for granted while for others it can be elusive and unpleasant endeavor. I am writing this review because of the great service I received by Chloe who handled my situation with professionalism and skill while I stumbled my way through making my needs known to her. A little history here would be beneficial, I purchased in April 2009 a very nice 48 inch Proline range hood. Today in September of 2016 at first all I could recall was that I purchased it from a location in Utah and I even questioned was this the same company? Although I did not know the model number or any other useful information due to losing the original purchase information, Chloe guided me with reassurance through a process that included taking pictures and sending them to her. Within a few hours I received a response where she was able to identify my particular unit. Why may you ask did I need service? I have used this hood for my indoor grill, and it has worked beautifully since I purchased it but recently the touch pad gave me some problems hence the reason for the customer service call. This part was as promised, promptly mailed and the problem is now corrected. My model number is PLJW 101.48. Additionally, I was very surprised and pleased when I learned how reasonable the repair parts were, in fact shocked compared to other manufacturers. I also have a major high end brand hood (Dacor) for my kitchen range and this Proline hood is by far and away a better constructed and more durable item. Take for example the idea of being stainless steel, my Proline is constructed of the type of steel that is magnetic not just look alike stainless and also the gauge of the steel on the Proline appears to thicker. Although these features do not affect its performance, it sure comes in handy if you want to hang a recipe from it while cooking or leaving a note for other family members. After having dealt with this other brand trying to purchase parts or get answers to questions I can honestly say that if I had known Proline was available when I purchased the Dacor the decision would have been very simple and that is to stay with the best. Thank you Proline!

This review was modified by Bwikan on September 09 2016 12:47:09 PM

Good product, excellent customer service

"We ordered the ProLine Range Hood at the end of 2013. We have been enjoying this product ever since then. Since we're Chinese, we cook a lot of stir-fry and need a strong fan. This product definitely works well for our needs and is very powerful. Even if we fry foods, the kitchen doesn't have any leftover smell at all.

The Touch Panel makes things very easy to operate and the stainless steel finish is very easy to clean. The touch controls unfortunately stopped responding at one point, but customer service was very helpful even though this model was discontinued. For free, they sent us a replacement part. I definitely recommend this company and its products.

This review was modified by Hong-Guang on September 03 2016 06:05:46 PM

Great Customer Service

"I called Proline searching for an answer to a light switch problem we are having with our 6 year old range hood, which is now discontinued. I spoke with Chloe who was able to assist me in a polite and professional manner. After she spoke with a technician there, it was determined it was a faulty light transformer. They are sending me that part for free! Doesn't get much better than that! We love the look the range hood gives our kitchen and are happy we chose Proline Range Hoods to receive our business. "

This review was modified by BarbaraSevero on August 30 2016 11:57:12 AM

Like a commercial Hood but better looking

"I love this range hood. It was easy to install and immediately remedies any uh ohs and also makes frying less of a mess. I vented mine to the outside and even use it to help pull heat out of the house when I get home during the summer. I wish I had redone my kitchen years ago with one of these hoods."

Best Hood in the Hood

"I have had my Proline hood for about 3 years and absolutely love it! It has worked without a problem and does all that while even looking great. Look no further when you are shopping for a hood this is the one you want!"

This review was modified by jdadiego on August 19 2016 04:16:32 AM

Share ProLine Range Hoods's store rating

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,634 merchant members.