Stores > ProLine Range Hoods

• ProLine Range H ProLine Range Hoods Elite Status

• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10

2016-11-25

It fits perfectly

"I had always intended to design my own range hood to fit my custom-designed kitchen. But fabrication was so expensive. Then I discovered the 36 inch Proline PLJW 185 range hood would fit the space perfectly, saving me not only a lot of design work, but also saving me a lot of money. Thank you Proline. "

This review was modified by PJSS on November 25 2016 06:37:04 PM

2016-11-21

Good Hood

"Just what we were looking for. "

This review was modified by oomanopt on November 29 2016 02:19:21 PM

2016-11-16

Love our Proline Rangehood.

"We installed a 36" island stainless steel kitchen hood with curved glass about three years ago. It works great and on lower fan speed it's pretty quiet. Just recently a couple of the LED lights (it has four) started flickering and calling the company and identifying the model# of the light, ProLine has shipped the lights. We are satisfied with the product and the service.

Steve & Liz S.
Chapel Hill, NC

2016-11-11

Happy with my Hood

"I found ProLine on YouTube when I was searching "How to Choose the Right Range Hood". The video was immensely informative. I discovered I needed a range hood insert and since ProLine helped guide me I decided to purchase my Professional Range Hood Insert from Proline. Not only is the dual motor incredibly powerful; it is also incredibly sleek and beautiful. "

2016-11-11

Great product, great service, great price

"Overall, I had a great experience with Proline. I recently upgraded to a pro-style range (36” Wolf) and needed a hood. Proline offered a great pro-style hood and high CFM blower at the best price. I purchased the 36" Professional Under Cabinet Hood (PLJW 113.36) with the Galvanized Steel VexAir Remote 1100 cfm In-line Blower. The hood looks beautiful, has great high quality parts especially the removable and washable baffles. Also, the in-line 1100 CFM blower is industrial strength and quieter than most lesser powered blowers I’ve seen. Lastly, the customer service team at Proline is outstanding. That alone would drive me to do business with Proline any opportunity I had. They responded to both phone and email questions very promptly and always had answers. I’d definitely recommend Proline Range Hoods."

This review was modified by OldHouseReno on November 11 2016 10:23:33 AM

2016-11-10

Great product, Great service

"We're very happy with our new range hood! not only does it look great, work like a champ and cost at least half of a comparable hood - ProLine was really a pleasure to work with. the customer support is very responsive, super knowledgeable and super nice. thanks Proline!"

This review was modified by brodern on November 11 2016 09:54:30 AM

2016-11-10

An "exhaustive" search for a Range Hood ended with a great experience at ProLine Range Hoods

"As with most kitchens, oftentimes the range hood is the centerpiece. This was the case with mine and I needed to find a handsome, stylish, state-of the-art hood with a powerful and effective blower at a fair and cost effective price. I was fortunate to found Proline Range hoods on-line. ProLine exceeded my expectations with product design. It doesn't just have a "good look", it has the power to go with it! Because of ProLine, I was able to get a gorgeous look for a fair (not low end) price. I have had need to interact with customer Service and Liberty, the representative was personalized, results oriented and had great follow through. I highly recommend Proline and have written this as a result of my personal experience. ProLine Range Hood has made an "odorless" statement in my kitchen. Love it!

This review was modified by mamere99 on November 10 2016 11:11:16 AM

2016-11-08

Helped a Damsel in Distress

"My wonderful hood needed a replacement switch, not something easily found in the local hardware store. With a minimum of fuss, the company has offered to replace the needed part quickly."

This review was modified by MarieBoyd on November 08 2016 09:12:55 AM

2016-10-31

Go with the pros!

"We installed two ProLine range hoods over our custom double range island. These fans are commercial quality with adjustable fan speed. They have performed perfectly over the 6 years we have owned them. We like the restaurant style stainless steel baffle filters because we can wash them in the dishwasher."

This review was modified by Martyup61 on October 31 2016 01:15:59 PM

2016-10-31

Proline...simple a great choice!

"I purchased my 36" Professional Wall Hood Model PLJW109.36 1000CFM from ProLine Range Hoods on 12/18/10. It has performed superbly ever since. Its the first time I can honestly say that quality surpassed the price.
I recently had a minor problem with the infrared switch which we use nearly everyday. I called Proline and described the problem and they sent me a new switch right away at no cost.....now that is great customer service and was simply a great choice choosing ProLine Range Hoods !

This review was modified by BillSeaverns on October 31 2016 10:40:07 AM

2016-10-25

Grillin in the Lone Star State

"Earlier this year I purchase two ProLIne 48" ProS Wall Hoods for my new outdoor kitchen at my home in Cypress Texas. They are powerful enough to evacuate all of the smoke from the area while I'm grilling but quiet enough to run them on high and still carry on a conversation or watch a ball game on the TV I have mounted between them. Thanks Proline for a quality product that I know I will enjoy for many years to come.
I couldn't be happier with my selection!

Bart Pride
Cypress, TX

This review was modified by bartonpride on October 25 2016 03:42:21 PM

2016-10-20

The best customer service!

"I purchased my beautiful and functional PLFW 129E.30 hood range from ProLine several years ago and it was working like a champ until my old house had a weird surge and fried the motherboard in the the range. I called and left a message at Proline (after hours on a Sunday) and a very nice customer service person called me back the very next morning, was incredibly helpful and is sending me a new motherboard this week. The best part is that the price is incredibly reasonable.

I can't wait for my hood to be working again!!! It is amazing how it just **** up any smoke and whisks it away! I love my Proline hood and their customer service department. I highly recommend them for all of your range hood needs.

This review was modified by amandaleem on October 20 2016 07:46:54 AM

2016-10-11

Satisfied with Proline customer support

"I purchased a Proline Model PLJW 101.36 range hood in 2010. The hood performed well out of the box and had zero problems for the first 6 years of use. Recently the blower motor developed a problem. I called Proline customer support and they promptly help me diagnose the problem and identify the part required to make the repair. The part was reasonably priced and was shipped the same day."

This review was modified by dpinner on October 11 2016 08:05:06 AM

2016-10-10

Great Product

"Having had the product for several years now, I can say with time that it still meets my expectations. The blowers are powerful and dispense of bad air quickly. The task lighting provides ample light. There are two modes for turning off the blowers, quick off and timed off. Handy features. But most of all, the look compliments our kitchen. So with functionality and looks, I would definitely buy this product again."

This review was modified by jphil23456 on October 10 2016 08:52:18 AM

2016-10-07

Wow

"I had to call Proline Range Hoods to get a part for my vent hood. They were professional and kind and took the time to get the right part on the way. Awesome to know that there are still companies that provide excellent customer service"

This review was modified by dlfairley on October 07 2016 02:21:45 PM

Share ProLine Range Hoods's store rating

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.