Stores > ProLine Range Hoods

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review ProLine Range Hoods by clicking a star below.
2017-06-20

Excellent kitchen hood and post-sale service

"We purchased a 42" Island range hood about 5 years ago from ProLine after extensive research in retail stores as well as on the web. We chose ProLine's product for its sleek design, easy installation and cleaning, as well as reasonable pricing. On top of their excellent products, they have a very friendly and customer-oriented customer service staff. Recently, while our hood still runs smoothly after 5 years, the latch of one of the filters did not function properly. We contacted the customer service and wanted to get a replacement filter. We were told that the model we have has already been replaced by newer ones and the filters are therefore no longer available. Nevertheless, they offered to fix our filter at no charge to us just as we were about to give it up. Wow, that is good customer service! We highly recommend this company to anyone in need of a kitchen range hood. "

2017-06-20

Island Range Hood

"We installed our range hood in our newly remodeled kitchen where the range was moved from the wall to a new island. The stylish beauty and very quiet operation are a true joy. Technical support was available to answer any purchase choice or installation questions that we had. We believe that Proline was the best choice for us."

2017-06-16

Excellent customer supports

"We purchase a Proline 48" rangehood a few years ago. It worked fine till recently. The control module shows malfunction recently and I contacted the customer support line providing detail symptoms along with the pictures via email.
I was able to get the feedback promptly. The customer service representative are able to provide the replacement parts along with the simple fix instructions to help solving problem.
Their service shows a great professionalism and I highly recommend their product and service.

2017-06-12

Unbelievable Service and Support!! Even for a Canadian customer.

"5 Years ago I purchased a Proline Island Range Hood online. At the time I was impressed with the speed of delivery and the very good price compared to other hoods I researched. Now advance 5 years later when I had a issue with the main board, control panel and lights. Not only was I able to call and talk to a person right away, Tess, but her service and care about my issues were exemplary! I recieved all the parts in a expidited manner and when I had other issues with the conversion to LED Tess was right there to help me and sent additional parts overnight. I am truly in love with our Proline Range Hood again and so incrediably thankful to Tess and the Proline team for being there when I needed them. Many companies out there could take valuable customer relations pointers from the Proline Team. The have certainly won my business for a lifetime. Well done Proline you are the best!!"

2017-06-09

Service

"Great customer service. easy to deal with and prompt"

2017-06-09

Amazing

"The shipping was fast and the exhaust fan was amazing superior quality you can't go wrong with this one surpassed my expectations by a long shot!!!"

2017-06-08

Excellent Hood for a good price!

"I purchased my ProLine Range Hood last May for our new screened in deck and couldn't be happier. I researched many hoods before deciding on the 36" ProS Wall Hood with 1800 CFM dual blowers. I must admit I was very hesitant to purchase it as there were no reviews on the hood anywhere and I live by reviews, but after researching many hoods and talking to the customer service team I decided to take a chance with ProLine and I'm glad I did. The hood looks great and does a great job! The customer service was excellent throughout the entire process. I inquired about having the chimney custom cut, which they took care of and I inquired about the shipping status following my order and the customer service was alway quick to respond and kept me updated throughout the process. The simple touch controls are great and the timer feature is perfect for setting when we're done grilling to let the fan run for a few minutes before automatically shutting down as we enjoy our food. We love being able to grill out anytime of year, rain or shine! I would highly recommend this hood to anyone and have done so to many of my neighbors. "

2017-06-05

I bought three!

"I bought a ProLine when I remodeled my kitchen about 5 years ago. The hood was powerful, easy to install and very easy to clean since the parts that get dirty can be washed in the dishwasher. It was so much more quiet than my previous microwave/hood.
When I moved and built a new home, I ordered another ProLine and it is even better than my first one. More quiet, great lighting and a bit more sleek. My daughter was building at the same time and I bought her one too. She also loves hers. She and her husband are both chefs, so hers gets a workout!
I only have great things to say about the company and their products

2017-06-02

30" Wall Mount

"Finish and fit, excellent! Quiet, and packaged extremely well for shipping. "

NJ
2017-06-01

Great Range Hood for Kitchen Remodel

"I saw the range hood I needed on the ProLine website after searching locally and on other sites. The video was very helpful. It was clear Proline puts quality effort into all sizes available, and that was the deciding factor in my choice for the 30in model I chose. The shipment was protected well and delivered quickly. My contractor installed it without issues. It has been in use since October 2016 and has not disappointed. It has added elegant character and essential functionality to the remodel of my kitchen. Looking forward to years of reliability."

2017-06-01

Great customer service

"We bought a proline range hood a few years ago. It works great very powerful and quiet. My wife likes to leave the hood lights on at night as a night light. As of a sudden they were quite dime and not working properly. I contacted proline and they responded quickly identifying the problem and sent me 2 new lights at N/C and a video link on how to install them. I was able to replace them in a few minutes and the problem was solved. Great company with super products.

2017-05-31

excellent service

"Excellent service and products. Everything came in timely manner, functioning very well."

2017-05-26

Excellent hood and great customer service

"We installed the Proline Range Hood in 2010. It has been an excellent work horse, efficient, less noisy, and able to remove most of the vapor and smell in no time. When I contacted the customer service and after sales service staff, I found them amazingly knowledgeable and helpful. Great product. Will recommend."

2017-05-15

AWESOME COMPANY AND PRODUCT

"42" ISLAND RANGE HOOD - PROVI.42

Both my husband and I are very very with our new range hood.

I had been searching avidly for a range hood that was ‘perfect’ for my kitchen for months… great cfm, relatively quiet, switches and knobs instead of digital, efficiency, enough dimmable LED light for my progressively intolerant eyes, QUALITY and BEAUTY, and easy to clean. I was truly thrilled when after viewing literally 100s of hoods from online stores I found Proline Range Hoods… don’t remember how it happened, but know that I had already given up finding my dream hood and was about to settle for the best of all evils as they say. Oh, and did I mention price?? I was blown away! As I have observed myself after purchasing all Viking appliances for our kitchen remodel, I would have paid twice to three times as much and the quality seemed equitable. All sounded and looked too good to be true.

I reviewed all Prolines specs and probably all their online videos and gained confidence. I read all their recommendations and information regarding how to choose the right hood. My goodness, NO WHERE on the web (and I am a very good researcher) did I find such relevant and useful and common sense information … and all in one place, too. Had I not read all the info I would not have realized that my 36” cooktop needed a 42” hood; I didn’t find that recommendation anywhere else.

We purchased the unit and it arrived so FAST even with a custom cut. My husband and son installed it… well, I’d like to say quickly, but no instructions were in the box so we had fun working it out and it did take what I imagine was some extra time. The result… my dream come true. Functions perfectly, lights are awesome (I did purchase fully dimmable LEDs, but the ones provided were very nice), QUALITY with a capital “Q”, easy to clean YES! I purchased the 1200 cfm blower and couldn’t be happier with it.

Proline certainly did put it all together when they designed this unit. I thank them for creating a product with intelligence and common sense for me to find… by the grace of God I expect.

Customer service was SUPERB... as mentioned by others, there is no phone menu to work your way through... a charming and helpful staff person always answered immediately and was patient with my questions. Now where else can you get that?

I never write a company to brag about their product and service… usually just think about it with no action. But I am so thrilled with this simple but important addition to my kitchen I just had to take a moment to thank them all for their time and efforts.

I wish greatly deserved success for this company.

2017-05-10

solid unit!!

"have had my hood for a few years now and have put it through some extremely heavy use. still runs quiet and holding up strong. as a chef i'm a fan of the simplicity in design and high level of execution."

Share ProLine Range Hoods's store rating

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.