• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10

"Excellent Product and service."

"I recently remodeled my kitchen which included a new gas range. As part of my research for what components would support my new equipment
I found via a google search the http://www.prolinerangehoods.com/
site. I found the site crisp and easy to evaluate the various products this firm sells. I reviewed hood options from quite a few internet sites and I found that their products based on price and
feature was far superior. We settled on PLJW 113.30-48 range hood.

The overall buying experience was straight forward. I had by mistake ordered a 30 inch unit but needed a 48 inch unit and had to call their support line to change the order. The individual I talked to was very professional was within minutes was able to modify my order. The product was delivered on time and I had absolutely no difficulty installing the unit.

I shopped range hood options at several large hardware stores and they offered nothing that can compare to the quality and performance of
this product.

It can move over 900 cfm of air, and allows me cook just about anything I want in my kitchen without fear of smoke or fumes getting past my cooking area. If you are looking for a professional grade range hood I’d highly recommend this firm.

Regards,

Mark B

Glen Cove, New York

"I recently completed a renovation of my own home. For my kitchen I selected a 36" range hood from Proline. The entire experience has been trouble free, from ordering and delivery to the installation by my contractor, it has all worked out very well. My kitchen looks great with the stainless steel hood, but the biggest benefit is that it works great. What an improvement from the microwave over the range with a useless noisy fan. This one choice will really make your kitchen -over the top. I would highly recommend this hood to anyone.
Harry Courter, Registered Architect

"Well worth every penny. If you want to make a statement in your kitchen get a ProLine! Looks and performance speak for themselves."

"Customer service is the mainstay for any successful business. In my dealings with ProLine I have found that they believe in this also. I have dealt with them on two different occasions,
once as we were assembling our range hood in our new home and had several questions all of which were answered and in a timely manner and second when I found myself needing a replacement bulb and couldn't find my manual. The customer service staff were polite and assisted me to my satisfaction. Thanks George D.

"We purchased a 30" professional range hood in 2011 and it is a great product, both in looks and price. I'm glad I found their website. It fit in beautifully with my Blue Star range. I use the range hood almost daily and I need to replace a light transformer which is an easy and inexpensive fix. Customer service was awesome!"

"Awesome Hood! I purchased directly from ProLine Range Hood and got a great deal. The hood gets a lot of use and works great especially during frying. It's quiet, powerful and looks great in my kitchen. Installation was easy as ventilation was already in place. Shipping was free and arrived within a week as they already mine in stock."

"Outstanding. This hood works great. It pulls so much air into our Grilling Porch that we have open the door to our living room (we have a wood fireplace across the room and if we are using it, the blower pulls all the smoke from the fireplace into the room). It certainly works well with the cooking grill below. Beautiful design and outstanding quality product. Bought it in late 2012, was installed in our new home 2013. "

"We ordered our Range Hood from ProLine back in 2010, and have been using it extensively (everyday) ever since. Our ordering experience was very good and smooth. The range hood was easy to install (by a contractor), and it looks very impressive in our kitchen. Many of our friends would comment on how nice it looks. We basically always used the highest setting since we stir fry a lot. The range hood is working great so far with little smoke in our kitchen. Cleaning is very easy too. All we got to do is to take off the filters and put them in the washer. One suggestion I would like to make is that a bigger model would be a much better choice. I ordered a 36 inch model, and wish I ordered a 42 inch instead. That would be perfect! "

"I purchased our Range Hood directly from Proline Range Hoods.
I cannot say enough about the quality of the hood. Installation did require two people as you would expect.

We did install an vent out to push the air out of the house.

Very powerful blowers/fans and good lighting. Now I have a range hood that is easy to clean and stops from my entire house smelling like what I am cooking, At least when we don't want it to do so.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality stainless steel range hood.

"We have been using our Proline range hood (36" glass wall mounted) for a couple of months now and are very pleased with it. It is a stunning feature and the main focal point in our kitchen remodel. We love the sleek design and it adds real European flair. Our contractor said installation was straightforward. The hood operates efficiently and the fan is so much quieter than our previous range hood. All in all we are extremely satisfied with our purchase of a Proline range hood."

"We purchased a kitchen from Ikea including appliances but needed an range hood. Not a microwave hood combo, not a chimney hood but an awesome wall mount/vented standalone hood. You know what, they are hard to find at any price. Until we came upon ProLine Range Hoods. We purchased a commercial quality 36" stainless range hood that makes an awesome statement in our kitchen, a real focal point. They converted it into a wall vent before shipping and shipped it out on time. Arrived very well packed and It was easy to install and looks awesome.

I would highly recommend ProLineRangeHoods.com to anyone looking for a better product than you can probably find locally.

"The unit was challenging to install but worth it once you see the finished product. The performance and appearance are both superior. We had an issue with the lights shutting off and they were able to diagnose the problem immediately and agreed to send the replacement part at no charge."

dmalyross's Avatar
Virginia

"Purchased a 46 in pro hood insert(, 4 speed, 4 lights) for my new kitchen remodel. Had custom cabinet made for it. It is 18 in deep, so doesn't stick out very far. It is quiet, and powerful. Never need the highest setting. Easy to clean louvers on the grill. Got it on sale, with free shipping. Packed well, with no dings or dents. Great customer service when emailed about my lights. Extremely happy with this product."

"We purchased The PLJW 121.36 it was delivered in less than a week. nice looking hood. I believe it has a simple elegance, no switches or lights on the front outside of the unit. Wasn’t too hard to install; biggest trouble I had was cutting a round 7 inch hole. This unit has a strong exhaust fans. I have owns 3 high BTU stoves that required exhaust hoods. Without a doubt this is the best hood I have owned/used. It is relatively quiet except on high. And really draws the air out. It is so good my wife said I am allowed to cook again. For the first time I made a roux that did not set off the smoke detector. "

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.