Stores > ProLine Range Hoods

• ProLine Range H ProLine Range Hoods Elite Status

• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

2016-04-26

Great product. Great service!

"I have had my range hood for three years and it has exceeded my expectations. Pro line not only wants to make sure customers get the right product, they also want to make sure it performs over time. In my opinion the true test of a company is how they take care of their customers after the sale. Pro Line delivers! I would recommend this company and their products to my family and friends."

This review was modified by Alh69875 on April 26 2016 04:39:12 PM

2016-04-25

Slick and functional

"we have been very pleased with our purchase from ProLine. We get so many compliments on the look of our range hood. It ties in very well with all of our stainless steel, and at night is nice show piece with the LED lighting. The ordering process was very smooth, which is great because these days you never know what you are going to get ordering online.

HAPPY CUSTOMERS.

This review was modified by KitchenGuy on April 25 2016 06:27:20 PM

2016-04-25

Helpful customer service

"I ordered a 34" wide 18" deep hood insert. The hood arrived with a slight dent, to which customer service promptly resolved the issue by issuing a small credit. My installer was able to install it despite the dent, and as an insert I cannot even see it anymore. The hood is a bit louder than I had hoped even at the lowest setting, but it's power at level 3 (out of 4) is more then sufficient to extract even the heaviest smoke/grease/exhaust. The stainless steel baffles are superior to mesh, and are easy to remove/clean and do a good job collecting grease. The price was great, and the quality more than acceptable. Owned for about a year and no operational issues.

This review was modified by kwest2 on April 25 2016 10:04:38 AM

2016-04-22

Proline is a Pro

"In the course of remodeling my kitchen I was having difficulty finding a hood that I was happy with, so I started looking on line. I was fortunate to find Proline soon in my search. They had the hood that I was looking for and at a reasonable cost. I continued to search the web at many other sites but was unable to find any other hood that could compare even at a higher price. I have been completely satisfied with my purchase in fact my brother was also remodeling his kitchen and also purchased a hood from Proline."

2016-04-19

Excellent Range Hood Totally Worth It!

"We remodeled our kitchen and went with the Proline Range Hood PLFW832.36 with Led lighting and it is outstanding! We are a big family and I am constantly cooking so a powerful, quiet and efficient range hood is what we were looking for. I have to say that this range hood surpassed our expectations. When the hood vent is on and I am cooking the house doesn't smell like food. Plus the powerful blowers extracts all the grease minimizing the cleaning of my stove and granite. The blue Led light on the control panel matches with the other appliances and the stainless steel is very easy to clean and shines beautifully in the light. We are very happy with this purchase and highly recommend ProLine Range Hoods."

This review was modified by Nancygarza on April 19 2016 09:38:34 AM

2016-04-17

**** range hood-lighting

"I ordered and installed a new stainless range hood from Proline recently. Not only does it work fantastico but everyone who visits our home notices it first thing when they are in our kitchen.
**** is the most off used descriptor especially when the lights are on. But I like it because it's quiet and does a great job of pulling out the smoke and odors.
Thanks Proline!

This review was modified by Garyfriz on April 17 2016 02:30:23 AM

2016-04-16

Amazing RangeHood!

"Hey eveyone, Nadeem here,
So this range hood is very good compared to my older ones. We got this one last year, very fast and good shipping, and a very well developed website. It was one of the easiest to install. The filters for this range hood are dish washer safe, so we wash them weakly. Two light bulbs also come with it and they are very nice and bright. We really recoomend this range hood.

This review was modified by Nadeem1116 on April 16 2016 02:57:01 PM

2016-04-15

Half price range hood keeps performing

"2.5 + years into owning pro line range hood and I am still searing steaks and not setting off smoke detectors. I is great cooking at high heat without worries!"

This review was modified by Micals on April 15 2016 12:30:34 PM

2016-04-12

Great Hood for My Home

"I got the 36" island ProS and love the professional look of the hood. The installation was straight forward and the build quality was better than the KitchenAid which it replaced. The robust look is matched with the powerful suction and my kitchen now looks good and smells good!

Would recommend to anyone looking at Proline!!

K. Wang, California

This review was modified by kwangwang on April 12 2016 04:53:12 PM

2016-04-07

Feel like a pro!

"I am very happy with my ProLine range hood. It works very well with little noise and the motor in the attic. The staff at ProLine have been very helpful during the purchasing process and after installation."

This review was modified by RhodaG on April 08 2016 04:33:22 AM

2016-04-06

You can't beat the price, performance, and looks

"I purchased the PLJW 185.30 a couple of years ago and the range hood has performed great. There has never been a problem with the hood.

Shipping was free and it arrived on time and undamaged. The hood was protected during shipping by styrofoam packing and protective film covering on the stainless steel.

Customer service is great. Phone call was answered quickly and emails were responded to promptly.

I would buy from them again.

This review was modified by erinliisa on April 06 2016 08:11:31 AM

2016-04-05

It works great, is well built and the price was the best we could find.

"We bought online a 30" Wall Mount Range Hood, Glass, Slimline PLFW 544.30 in 2014.
My experience has been great. We did a kitchen renovation and the hood was mounted by the construction guy without any issue. The unit looks great, just a bit noisy when running a full speed. other than that I am really happy with our purchase.

This review was modified by massi123 on April 05 2016 06:29:53 PM

2016-04-04

PLFW 115.36 still shines

"There is always some hesitation in buying an expensive item site unseen and over the Internet. I purchased this range hood about 2.5 years ago an never looked back. The unit is stainless steel, well made and very quiet. The unit developed a controller problem recently, so I contacted Proline by e-mail. Their response was quick and polite. They asked me to disconnect the heat sensor to resolve my issue. When this didn't work, they indicated that the controller needed replacing. They offered this to me free of charge even though warranty was for only two years. Excellent customer service. Please note that the newer units have a three year warranty. "

This review was modified by Wokman on April 04 2016 11:42:39 PM

2016-03-30

Beautiful hood for less

"When I started out looking for vent hoods, I thought they were the biggest scam in the appliance store. We were looking for a large (42"), professional looking, stainless hood to go over a very expensive cooktop. We looked at all the high-end names and just shook our heads. $2 - $3,000 for a shiny metal box with a fan and a premium name badge stuck on it.

I started looking online, thinking there had to be a better option. When I came across ProLine, I was initially suspicious. Things looked too good to be true and my radar went up. From there, I did lots of research, read tons of reviews on different sites and forums, and began to get a bit more comfortable. One thing you should know is that these hoods are always "on sale". That should not discourage you, but realize if you need more time to make a decision that your not leaving behind a once in a lifetime price opportunity. That's just how they go to market. Hey, Macy's basically does the same thing.

When the unit arrived, I was very impressed with the build quality and it was very heavy. There was one error, which was that the unit was supposed to vent out the back to an outside wall and the one that came vented vertically (through the roof). I called CS and we worked out a solution. They sent me a stainless chimney to cover the vent pipe going to the roof at no additional cost. In the end, it actually looks better and venting to the roof is a better solution. The only downside was I had to hire a roofer to install the vent, but it wasn't expensive. I was very happy with how they resolved their initial error.

The fan itself performs very well. We selected one with a higher blower capacity and, while a bit load, that's just the nature of the beast for that much power. I don't think another fan would be much different.

So, I am very happy with the fan we selected in the end. It looks great, does what it is supposed to, and I have no regrets. Cleaning the stainless baffles isn't even all that tough.

If you plan to install a big one like ours by yourself, you will need a strong extra had to assist. This is not a one person job and I am very handy (did most of the kitchen myself from gutting the space, to new subfloor, hardwood floor, cabinets, plumbing, etc). One suggestion is to create a "tower" that you can rest it on while you are attaching it to the wall or add a cleat on the wall where it can rest while someone holds it in place. Their website has lots of helpful DIY videos, as well.

Good luck with your new fan. We love ours!

This review was modified by Sailr on March 30 2016 12:43:04 PM

2016-03-24

Rangehood PLFW 544.36

"I ordered this item three years ago and im vey happy with the sleek look and so quiet while cooking in the kitchen . My wife loves it and it's a modern look design that everyone envys.

Overall, i recommend this product or depends on your choose. They have lots of different design to chose from .

This review was modified by Junpader on March 24 2016 03:20:47 PM

Share ProLine Range Hoods's store rating

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.