Stores > ProLine Range Hoods

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review ProLine Range Hoods by clicking a star below.
2017-04-20

Proline Range Hood

"I live in Florida and the salt air is hard on anything out side. I have an out door Grill that is my pride and joy
that I utilize 5-6 Times a week. I purchased a Proline Range Hood in 2013 and over the years have had to make
a few minor repairs. The folks at Proline are "Champs". They have helped me with Trouble shooting my unit and
have never failed to impress!! I will be a Proline customer again, when I redesign my patio. Only wish they
made "cars". I would buy one. !! Great Value, Clowey in Customer service is the "Bomb" !!

Marc Creel

2017-04-12

happy customer

"Arrived quickly. The range hood is made of a fairly thick gauge stainless steel. It's good quality and looks beautiful. Matches great with my stainless appliances. The blower(900cfm) is powerful which is what I wanted because I stir fry every day. It vents the smoke out and keeps the oil residue buildup on my cabinets, walls and ceiling to a minimum. VERY HAPPY !

2017-04-12

Great Product

"The Proline Professional range hood looks and performs great. it is well built and has great updraft. Customer service is great to work wit."

2017-04-11

Great company, great customer service, great products!!!

"I love my hoof from Proline. Very quite, looks good, 5 star hood."

2017-04-05

30" Under Cabinet Range Hood - PLJW 185.30

"Installation was well worth the effort to do it myself with your advice. The process went smoothly once I got a couple of clamps to hold the unit in place while fastening it to the cabinets. The unit looks great and my wife is very happy ( major importance) even though I am the chef. The stainless surface cleans easily and the fan is a lot more powerful and quiet than I expected. The filters just pop in the dishwasher. Thanks guys for all your help."

2017-03-29

Fantastic customer support/ Excellent product

"ProLine was fantastic in getting me a new power cord for my range hood. Hassle free customer service is hard to find these days.

Highly recommended company to purchase from!

2017-03-29

The customer and technical support team at Pro Line is very professional and quickly responds to any questions I have.

"As an electrical contractor I deal with all sorts of "customer support" people for various products. The team at Pro Line made it very easy to find exactly what I was looking for and were able to have shipped within a day of first contacting them. Working in Santa Barbara I see every top of the line appliance there is, and Pro Line range hoods hold their own amongst the "very best." Most people want a Viking or a Wolfe, but After dealing with the folks at Pro Line I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them from now on in high end residential projects."

2017-03-24

Bad product with a bad company to deal with.

"I had my hood only 1 year then the machine broke down. It's still under warranty. I called the customer service and spoke to Tess Taufer. She identified that the issue was the circus board then she told me that she would follow up with me through email or phone call. One month later, there were no sign of Tess. I had to contact Sarah Simonsen the Proline Social Media Manager to follow up. After another month went by and through multiple emails, I finally got the new circus board and did the replace. The same issue still occurred. I took the pictures of the two circus boards and contacted Tess but there is no sign of her. I then had to contact Sarah. She connected me to the proline support center. They told me that I have the wrong circus board and offer no solution. It has been more than three months now. There is no sign of my hood being soon. For now, it is a piece of shinny metal junk in the middle of my kitchen. "

2017-03-06

Worth every penny!

"After searching and searching for an exhaust hood of professional quality but for home use, I found this amazing 60" hood. Its beautiful and extremely well made...the highest quality materials! It shipped very quickly and was well packaged and protected. We use this for a large built-in gas grill in a large screened in porch and it gets the job done well! It is expensive but worth every penny! It has a delayed shut-off feature which is really nice to keep venting after the grill is turned off and the lighting is very bright!

I received 2 warming bulbs in exchange for this review but honestly I would have written exactly the same thing with or without the bulbs...its that good!

2017-03-06

Great Hood, Great Price and a quality company

"After a lot of research we chose the ProLine because it had all the features and style we were looking for at a price point well below many others. In addition, shipping was free which is a big deal with something as big as a range hood!

More than 3 years later when I couldn't find a matching replacement bulb in my local hardware store or online, I contacted customer service via chat (awesome that I could get a person instantly) and after confirming the part I need, they said they would send it to me free of charge.

Well Done!

2017-02-02

Great Hood at a great cost!!!!

"My ProLine hood arrived in the exact condition as described. Absolutely no complaints. I have a gas stove/oven and 24" gas griddle under a 60" Hood and it works perfectly. Good lighting and no food smell in the house. "

2017-01-29

Distinctive style and excellent service

"I got a great deal while the hood I wanted was on a promotional sale and since I live in Utah I picked up the hood a few days after I ordered it. I installed it myself and found all the needed parts included. It looks amazing and works great! The customer service department was very knowledgeable and helpful when I had questions and definitely will purchase from them in the future.
This is my third range hood install and would just note that it is not as simple a project as it sounds and wouldnt recomend the install for someone without a good bit of experience.

2017-01-22

My Range hood is the center of my Kitchen.

"There are a lot of things to think about when considering a Kitchen re-model. Some think cabinets, appliances, counter top choice, etc. To me it was all about the Range hood to tie in to my high end range.

After doing a lot of research and looking at dozens of manufactures ( including my range manufacture ), I choose ProLine. You won't find a better product for fit, form, function, looks and price. I have more guest comment on my range hood over everything else we have done.

Thanks ProLine!

2017-01-19

Great Product and Customer Service!!

"I have a Proline insert hood and the product is unbelievable!!! It performs better than any hood i have ever own at half the price! The service department is very responsive and deals with issues right away!! I would highly recommend there product!!!"

2017-01-10

Slimline is top of th eline

"I love my slimline range hood. I installed it in 2014 during a full kitchen remodel. I still get positive comments from friends. It works quietly in the background on the lower settings but can be ratcheted up for the big cooking jobs. Customer service was super easy to connect with when I needed new bulbs."

Share ProLine Range Hoods's store rating

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.