• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10

"We wanted to accent the cooking area of our new house's kitchen so we needed a significant range hood. We chose Proline for the look and quality. It was Installed without too much effort by a retired electrical engineer and a CPA :) Two years later the out of warranty halogen transformer quit. I called up and spoke with the receptionist who knew what I needed but wanted to confirm the part. Two days later when I called back I learned the part was shipped the day before for as a free replacement. That's good service. "

"We are very happy with our range hood and when we needed lights they where happy to send them to us. Thank You."

"I purchased my mode PLJW113.30 Proline 30" under-counter rage hood one year ago. I like the shape & stainless steel appearance & it enhances the kitchen. The touch screen is easy to read use & the exhaust fan is super quiet on all settings. Also, the stainless steel grease filters are easy to remove & clean thoroughly in the dish washer."

"After having a problem with the hood control panel I called ProLine Range Hood for assistance. Even though the warranty had long since expired, they were very accommodating. The lady that answered the phone was genuinely courteous and after asking me a few questions she determined the unit I had. The needed part was in their inventory and I should be receiving it in a couple of days. Their promptness is greatly appreciated."

"I am very happy with the range hood, it is stylish, affordable and efficient. we watched their installation videos several times before we began our installation and overall it was fairly easy, even for amateurs like us. I am, however, disappointed that the LED lights have begun to fail less than a year later, but Proline is working with me to get replacements sent out. Should I ever remodel or build new, I would definitely check out Proline again for a range hood."

"Excellent customer service. The quality of the range Hood speaks for itself. I would buy another one if we choose to build / remodel a kitchen."

"I needed a hood when I was redoing my kitchen. I found Proline. I called for information and they were eager to please. I had a great experience. Whoever I spoke to was well informed about their products and was very courteous. I highly recommend Proline."

"Great Product well made but stay away if you think you will ever need parts or service. I have been waiting for my damaged goods to be replaced (told approx two weeks) since July 2014 - longest two weeks of my life. The issue is that they refrain from telling there customers they do NOTHING in the states its all done in China "per them" and they are at the mercy of China to send repalcement parts. I actual belive they operate out oi there living room."

"When my husband and I were looking for range hood for our girll, the customer service at ProLine were so helpful. Our hood arrived in excellent condition and the installation was just as easy as they said it would be. We are very pleased with this product as well as their customer serivce."

"Excellent Product and service."

"I recently remodeled my kitchen which included a new gas range. As part of my research for what components would support my new equipment
I found via a google search the http://www.prolinerangehoods.com/
site. I found the site crisp and easy to evaluate the various products this firm sells. I reviewed hood options from quite a few internet sites and I found that their products based on price and
feature was far superior. We settled on PLJW 113.30-48 range hood.

The overall buying experience was straight forward. I had by mistake ordered a 30 inch unit but needed a 48 inch unit and had to call their support line to change the order. The individual I talked to was very professional was within minutes was able to modify my order. The product was delivered on time and I had absolutely no difficulty installing the unit.

I shopped range hood options at several large hardware stores and they offered nothing that can compare to the quality and performance of
this product.

It can move over 900 cfm of air, and allows me cook just about anything I want in my kitchen without fear of smoke or fumes getting past my cooking area. If you are looking for a professional grade range hood I’d highly recommend this firm.

Regards,

Mark B

Glen Cove, New York

"I recently completed a renovation of my own home. For my kitchen I selected a 36" range hood from Proline. The entire experience has been trouble free, from ordering and delivery to the installation by my contractor, it has all worked out very well. My kitchen looks great with the stainless steel hood, but the biggest benefit is that it works great. What an improvement from the microwave over the range with a useless noisy fan. This one choice will really make your kitchen -over the top. I would highly recommend this hood to anyone.
Harry Courter, Registered Architect

"Well worth every penny. If you want to make a statement in your kitchen get a ProLine! Looks and performance speak for themselves."

"Customer service is the mainstay for any successful business. In my dealings with ProLine I have found that they believe in this also. I have dealt with them on two different occasions,
once as we were assembling our range hood in our new home and had several questions all of which were answered and in a timely manner and second when I found myself needing a replacement bulb and couldn't find my manual. The customer service staff were polite and assisted me to my satisfaction. Thanks George D.

"We purchased a 30" professional range hood in 2011 and it is a great product, both in looks and price. I'm glad I found their website. It fit in beautifully with my Blue Star range. I use the range hood almost daily and I need to replace a light transformer which is an easy and inexpensive fix. Customer service was awesome!"

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.