• ProLine Range H ProLine Range Hoods Elite Status

• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

"A company's real test comes when a customer has a problem with their product. I had a minor problem with one of the bulbs blowing out. I called and spoke to a very pleasant lady, who went into action. I e-mailed the pictures of the bulb and the response was immediate. Very impressive!!!!
Wish more companies would follow the Proline Customer Service

"I purchased the Proline Rangehood Model PLFW 581.30 almost four years ago and have consistently enjoyed this stainless steel product for the ease in cleaning and quiet operating speeds. Recently I required a replacement filter - which I inadvertently damaged - and found Proline's after purchase customer service response most reliable and efficient in satisfying this need."

"I am a returning customer and recently ordered a second hood from Proline and lost the vent flapper in the mayhem surrounding any remodel. I wrote an email to them asking for the price and instead they shipped me a free flapper freight paid. That is not only good service, but a really nice thing to do that was clearly not necessary. I'm a customer for life. "

"customer service is the best thanks"

"We bought a kitchen hood from ProLine Range Hoods on 7/24/2013. It worked very well until February, 2015, when it suddenly stopped working. We could not figure it out, so we wrote an email and called the Customer Service Team. They were great! They asked us to take pix of different components of the hood, sent us new parts (motherboard), explained to us how to put the hood back together, and, on top, sent us extra light bulbs! The hood was still under warranty, so we didn't have to pay for any of this.
We are really pleased with the professionalism and generosity of the Customer Service Team. Way to go, guys!
Sincerely,
Antonella BAssi and David Birkman

"I absolutely love my ProLine hood! The fan is quiet, yet strong and it looks great!

ProLine, customer service is also great: easy to contact, courteous and quick response time. Would definitely recommend the product and the company to others and use their product again.

"I purchased a 60" vent hood for an outdoor kitchen. The staff was very helpful assisting me in selecting the right hood for my needs. The hood came in when promised and with no damage. I would definitely recommend ProLine Range Hoods!

Bob P.
Houston, TX

"Unit is stylish and attractive and well priced! Hubby easily installed, we couldn't be happier. Looks great over our Wolf stove."

"I have had my Proline range hood for almost two years! I emailed the company about one of my lights that is burned out and they are sending me a new one at no charge! even after almost two years! I am very satisfied!"

"Love the look of my range hood and appreciate the CFU in an open floor design of my home!

Happy with the service when I ran into an issue with the lights.

Thanks ProLine.

"I am very happy with the ease of purchasing an item like this on-line. ProLine hood and filters were shipped to my house with no damage and very quickly. I did have a problem with the filters using my 6 burner stove. Each burner is 12,000BTUs. The filter removal spring mechanism housing (plastic) melted from the heat of cooking after about 24 months. The filters were replaced at no charge. I was told the housing for the spring release has been improved, so I am looking forward to having the filters last longer."

"I live in Canada and wasn't pleased with the quality and price of kitchen Island fans I found in local stores. I found my Proline range hood online, but before I ordered it, I had a few questions to ask of the product. I called the Proline phone number and was immediately talking to a Real Human, not an answering machine. She gladly answered all of my questions and helped me process my order. The fan had to be shipped up to Canada, but exactly came on-time and in perfect condition. The installation instructions were clear and concise and made the installation quite easy and quick. I love the look and operation of the fan and the company stands by their warranty. I had a slight problem with one of the touch sensitive buttons, and when I informed them of it, the customer service person on the phone was very pleasant and offered to ship a replacement part to me right away.
I really love the stylish look of my slimline model and get tons of compliments on it from all of my guests.

"Quality stainless steel hood, well built and very good looking. The perfect addition to our outdoor kitchen. Impeccable customer service; responsive and responsible. If I ever needed another hood, this is where I would go."

"We accidently cracked one of the lights on our PRO LINE Island Range Hood so I called the toll free #877 line to ask about a replacement. WOW! I got directly connected to one of their customer service support reps!! NO prompts or pushing numbers and enduring long wait times. The Pro Line representative was knowledgeable, courteous and very responsive to my situation. To confirm we had the right light choice, I snapped a photo and forwarded it to the support team (save on miscommunication errors). Within no time, the parts were available and shipped. The customer support team at Pro Line is first class. Thank you "

"We got our Proline Range Hood because it was the best bang for your buck. The suction power of this hood was amazing at keeping our kitchen cooler than with our previous hood. The different speeds of the hood are spot on in that they all serve their own purposes. If you're making something small, the slowest speed is good enough that you don't need the higher speeds. When cooking for holidays or other times where the whole stove was needed, the highest speed did its job and was nowhere close to the volume of our previous hood. The option of two different brightness levels in the hood light is a great add on for differing times of day. Personally, when I cook I like to have the dim light on but others in my family prefer the brighter light. If I had to recommend a hood to family and friends, I would tell them to check out Proline Range Hoods first."

Share ProLine Range Hoods's store rating

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.