• ProLine Range H ProLine Range Hoods Elite Status

• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10

"Easy and responsive to helping me troubleshoot my range hood. Appreciated the quick response!"

"I ordered 30" Proline Range Hood for our Florida Home. Overall this is a very high quality product. I particularly concerned about the smoke produced in our kitchen (due to mostly Chinese cooking). The powerful twin blowers just totally eliminate that issue. The noise level is very acceptable in considering the level of power. Overall I am very very satisfied with this product. However, the two LED lights could be brighter. "

"I called Pro Line yesterday after the control buttons on my hood would no longer work. This was a couple of years old and I was worried the item would no longer have parts available. the customer service agent, Justin, not only found the part in his warehouse and said he would send out ASAP he also asked me to take a picture of a light cover I asked him about and sent this out as well.
Great service fast and simple.

"I have had nothing but GREAT & professional service from Proline Range Hoods. I liked my first range hood so much that when we moved & remodeled, I ordered it again. Same prompt service, customer support & quality product at a great price"

I contacted proline regarding the fan not working and they answered within 24 hours. They told me what could be wrong with the fan and which part i will need. It was quick and easy, i wish i had tried to talk to them earlier.

"I ordered my range hood almost 4 years ago. It looks great and my wife is very happy with it's performance and style. I have reach out to ProLine several times for assistance over the 4 years and they have always been very helpful. I tell everyone that sees it to check them out and about their support. The support after the sale is the most important benefit in choosing a company. The next time I need a new hood, ProLine will get my call. Way to go ProLine"

"Always skeptical of ordering major items online but read good things about ProLine. Item arrived, quickly, just as described, and couldn't be happier."

"I used to have a cooktop with built in ventilation and the whole house smelled while cooking and frying. Now, with my new remodeled kitchen and new ProLine Range Hoods 34 Professional Hood Insert, Model PLEW832 with 4 variable speed above my cooktop we enjoy cooking but not worrying about food smell. Thx ProLine for making cleaning of stainless steel inserts an easy job as well."

"I had to order a part for a customers ProLine Range Hood and found the customer service to excellent. The price of the new part was also a very pleasant surprise. Great service and very reasonable pricing."

"My experience with ProLine Range Hoods was generally a good one. They were fast with response and, I feel, sent a quality product. One of the light bulbs that came with our hood was faulty and burned out within a week of installation. ProLine said they do not replace light bulbs as part of the warranty, but were nice enough to send two replacements since it was a new installation. We were very appreciative.

I only wish they would disclose the brand name of product they actually sell so that I could have researched reviews and compared prices.

Otherwise, buying from ProLine was a very good experience. Customer Service was excellent.

"When we decided to renovate our kitchen, we wanted to install a professional range hood as part of our design. After much research we purchased a Proline PLJW 113.48 commercial hood. We have been so pleased with how the hood operates and how much it adds to the style of our kitchen. It is a well designed, functional and stylish hood we would highly recommend.
After 4 1/2 years our high intensity lights quit working per normal wear. After contacting Proline customer service, they were professional, friendly and very eager to help us with the correct replacement bulbs. As of this writing, we are eagerly awaiting our replacement bulbs. Our dealings with Proline have been nothing but positive and we would highly recommend a Proline range hood

"You cannot go wrong with Proline Rangehoods. The customer service is out of this world and the product is beautiful. When I was searching for range hood options, I did a ridiculous amount of research, studying the specs of all of the brand name competitors and calling around for quotes. I kept coming back to the Proline. Its CFM to Sones ratio was better than any I could find and its cost couldn’t be beat. I ended up going with the PLJW109.42 and it is a thing of beauty. The stainless is solid and the smooth. It’s powerful. It’s quiet. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Proline! "

"I have owned the 54" BBQ grill hood for over three years and am completely satisfied. The workmanship and finish of the stainless steel is excellent, the seams are flawless and the unit looks very impressive in my outdoor kitchen. The 1200 cfm fan units remove nearly all the smoke fumes making grilling in my covered patio a true pleasure and all my friends and neighbors have complimented me on how professional it looks. I would recommend this unit to anyone wanting a professional outdoor or indoor kitchen!"

"Proline has been easy to work with, communicate with, and we have been pleased with our product from day one. Two years later we had an issue.
Resolving the issue has been hassle free, easy, and would very much likely due business with Proline again.
Happy customer,

Mary F.
Charlie Q.

"We have received many compliments on the Proline hood we installed in our kitchen remodel project. As a do-it-yourself person I appreciate high quality and product support. I found both with Proline.
We had problems with the electronic controls three months after installation. Proline replaced the control panel under warranty.

Share ProLine Range Hoods's store rating

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.