• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"I purchased my hood back July of 2011. I am pleased with the quality of product but especially the integrity of the vendor. I have had a couple of minor problems with the controls but one call to the vendor and replacement parts arrived no questions asked. I would recommend this company."

"I purchased my ProLine wall mount range hood about 1 year ago. It came with detailed instructions for installation and was easy to install. It looks great. I have been very pleased with the ease of operation. It was the last item I installed to my newly remodeled kitchen and the wall hood complete the look I was after. I inadvertently order the wrong order filter to the hood and had no trouble returning it for the correct filter."

" Regarding ProLine Range Hoods LLC
2179 So. 300 W Ste. #1 Salt Lake City UTAH 84115

This is a follow up comment on a Better Business Bureau report I submitted in early september of 2014

An attachment clip, a part of the filter element in the Range hood that I had purchased from Proline failed.
It will no longer hold the the filter element in place within the hood.
They have at no time offered an exchange or refund.

I called Pro Line Range hoods today at 877-901-5530 or 801-973-3959.
I asked the status of the replacement they had agreeded to send me.

Their response was that they could no longer find the photographs and dimensions of my range hood which I had initially sent them.

They have the replacement order number which they provided me at the time I initially contacted them for service. They know the model and specifics of the model that I had purchased.

That being the case the photographs and dimentions at this point, should be unnecessary.

Further they refused to accept a return of the broken filter element to be repaired by them.

They did however say that they had recieved a copy of my initial report to the better business bureau citing their unprofessional customer service.

They then terminated the call.

I am now under the fervent impression that they have no intention of addressing this issue.

They have been unwilling or unable to provide contact information to a service facility which I could contact, to have the repair addressed at my expense, or to provide any other service for their broken part.

I would strongly advise, "Buyer Beware".
Proline Range Hoods, LLC has proven to me to be unworthy of my trust, time and money.

Think long and hard before entering into a purchase agreement with PRO LINE RANGEHOODS LLC , and more than likely fall victim to their horrendous, unprofessional, SHYSTER like business practices.
H.M. Rutherford III

Proline did not ask me towrite this review.

"My wife and I were looking for a high quality, high powered hood that was clean in appearance. The ProLine hood we bought has been perfect! Highly recommend."

"We wanted to accent the cooking area of our new house's kitchen so we needed a significant range hood. We chose Proline for the look and quality. It was Installed without too much effort by a retired electrical engineer and a CPA :) Two years later the out of warranty halogen transformer quit. I called up and spoke with the receptionist who knew what I needed but wanted to confirm the part. Two days later when I called back I learned the part was shipped the day before for as a free replacement. That's good service. "

"We are very happy with our range hood and when we needed lights they where happy to send them to us. Thank You."

"I purchased my mode PLJW113.30 Proline 30" under-counter rage hood one year ago. I like the shape & stainless steel appearance & it enhances the kitchen. The touch screen is easy to read use & the exhaust fan is super quiet on all settings. Also, the stainless steel grease filters are easy to remove & clean thoroughly in the dish washer."

"After having a problem with the hood control panel I called ProLine Range Hood for assistance. Even though the warranty had long since expired, they were very accommodating. The lady that answered the phone was genuinely courteous and after asking me a few questions she determined the unit I had. The needed part was in their inventory and I should be receiving it in a couple of days. Their promptness is greatly appreciated."

"I am very happy with the range hood, it is stylish, affordable and efficient. we watched their installation videos several times before we began our installation and overall it was fairly easy, even for amateurs like us. I am, however, disappointed that the LED lights have begun to fail less than a year later, but Proline is working with me to get replacements sent out. Should I ever remodel or build new, I would definitely check out Proline again for a range hood."

"Excellent customer service. The quality of the range Hood speaks for itself. I would buy another one if we choose to build / remodel a kitchen."

"I needed a hood when I was redoing my kitchen. I found Proline. I called for information and they were eager to please. I had a great experience. Whoever I spoke to was well informed about their products and was very courteous. I highly recommend Proline."

"Great Product well made but stay away if you think you will ever need parts or service. I have been waiting for my damaged goods to be replaced (told approx two weeks) since July 2014 - longest two weeks of my life. The issue is that they refrain from telling there customers they do NOTHING in the states its all done in China "per them" and they are at the mercy of China to send repalcement parts. I actual belive they operate out oi there living room."

"When my husband and I were looking for range hood for our girll, the customer service at ProLine were so helpful. Our hood arrived in excellent condition and the installation was just as easy as they said it would be. We are very pleased with this product as well as their customer serivce."

"Excellent Product and service."

"I recently remodeled my kitchen which included a new gas range. As part of my research for what components would support my new equipment
I found via a google search the http://www.prolinerangehoods.com/
site. I found the site crisp and easy to evaluate the various products this firm sells. I reviewed hood options from quite a few internet sites and I found that their products based on price and
feature was far superior. We settled on PLJW 113.30-48 range hood.

The overall buying experience was straight forward. I had by mistake ordered a 30 inch unit but needed a 48 inch unit and had to call their support line to change the order. The individual I talked to was very professional was within minutes was able to modify my order. The product was delivered on time and I had absolutely no difficulty installing the unit.

I shopped range hood options at several large hardware stores and they offered nothing that can compare to the quality and performance of
this product.

It can move over 900 cfm of air, and allows me cook just about anything I want in my kitchen without fear of smoke or fumes getting past my cooking area. If you are looking for a professional grade range hood I’d highly recommend this firm.

Regards,

Mark B

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.