• ProLine Range H ProLine Range Hoods Elite Status

• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I'm very satisfied with my Proline Range Hood Model PLJW 133.36. It's
almost 2 years that I'm using without any problems except the lights burn out but the good thing was when I emailed Proline management they replied immediately and willing to help me and replace the lights without any charge, wow what an excellent great customer service. I love and enjoying using my ProLine Range Hood due to the super quiet speed even the low and medium speed also quite compare to my old range hood that it comes to our new build house. This proline range hood will remove all the bad odor when I'm cooking and I only use the low speed setting how much more if I use the high speed setting. I also love the stainless baffle filter dishwasher safe, save me money to buy filters. Also easy to clean maintain stainless steel body. If I have another kitchenI definitely buy this proline product due to excellent quality. I will recommend this to everyone no regret to buy this product. Thanks, Danny from Houston Texas.

"I purchased my Proline back in April of 2012. At the time I was doing a complete remodel of my Kitchen and we where installing a 6 burner gas cook top. I looked at all of the Major brands and was shocked at the amount of money they want to charge for a range hood. I started searching on the internet and found ProLine. After reading reviews i decided to order one. This is the unit I ordered: 36" Wall Mount Range Hood PLFW 520.36 6 SPEED NEW SS My contractor said the quality was on Par with any of the other units that he had installed. We rarely get up to the top speeds but they are nice to have when you need to move a large volume of air quickly. I had a contractor install mine since he was already doing all of the other work in the Kitchen but as a competent DIY I feel that the installation was not beyond my skill level, just read and follow the directions. Proline packaged the unit well. When/If the time comes and I need to replace this unit I would use them again."

"I have been very pleased with my proline range hood. The different colored indicator lights to show the three fan speeds and lights that shine over the stove are attractive and helpful. It looks very professional and I've had several compliments from family and friends who notice this hood when visiting in the kitchen. "

"Ive had the Island Range hood about 3.5 years now so I have a lot of time under the "Hood" to be able to write a review. I can truly say that it is the centerpiece of the kitchen. One of the standouts people want to comment on is the Proline Hood. The lighting from the hood is not only excellent when cooking but decretive for a night light. We have the charcoal filters and it does a good job in filtering the air back into the house.

Recently we had an issue with the fan going on by itself. Proline was very responsive to email conversations to help me rectify the issue. Customer Service has been a pleasure to deal with and I appreciate that in a company. When installing the unit I had several questions and they were very patient to walk me thru the process as well.

Defiantly give Proline a thumbs up!!

"We were remodeling our kitchen in 2011 and ran into an issue with spacing. We have a cabinet about the stove and wanted to mount a range hood to it. The problem was the space available, we needed a thin range hood that would only extend a little bit past the cabinet, otherwise it would interfere with whoever was cooking. ProLine's PLFW581.30 was the most compact profile we found, but since it was a small range hood we were worried about the effectiveness of the fans themselves to move the air out through the vent. But we had nothing to worry about, we have been using this range hood for the last four years and not only haven't we had any issues with the range hood itself it is vary effective at pulling air off the stove and out the vent, we even use it to reduce the heat in the house when we use the oven in the summer.

I would highly recommend ProLine and would definitely buy from them again.

" I've had my 520.30 range food now for a little over two years. I've been super pleased with it's quality and performance. It's quiet and does it's job well. The filters are easily removed and washed in the dishwasher. Also, I'm a DIYer, so I had a lot of questions regarding the purchase, and the install. Proline was really awesome in this regard, as well. Their phone support was great, and they have lots of great how to videos on their website."

"My wife and I recently did a complete renovation of our home. We went through Green Demolitions for kitchen cabinets and countertops. We got a beautiful 48" 6 burner gas cook top, which was the showpiece. But we needed a rangehood to match, and could not find one anywhere.
Then I came upon proline rangehoods! They had an unbelievable selection of beautiful, functional rangehoods, including 48" sizes, at such reasonable prices!
Our contractor said it was a breeze to install, and it has worked marvelously these last couple years. We hardly ever need to use any higher than the 1st fan setting! And it's suprisingly quiet.
One of the halogen bulbs recently burned out; I contacted proline and was happy I hear they had them available!
Excellent product! Well-made, functional, affordable, and beautiful!

"I have been extremely satisfied with my ProLine range hood. It has a lot more draw power to remove heat above my range. I was in the restaurant business all my life until a few years ago and understand the importance of heat removal from the kitchen area. The hood is easy to clean and the baffles are easy to put in the dishwasher. The noise level on the lower three speeds is acceptable - high speed is a little louder, but I rarely have to use anything but the lowest two speeds. The light coverage if really nice and bright and the bulbs are easy to change - I have only had to change one in over three years. The reason I'm writing this review is that I misplaced my remote and when I ordered another, the service rep asked me to rate my satisfaction with the hood."

"We have had our Proline PI29 for several years (5+) and it has been a dependable indispensable addition to our kitchen. Sleek styling and quality build. Only recently did the transformer for the lights show signs of degradation - Proline sent the right replacement free of charge. Could not expect anything more. "

"I installed a 48 inch Proline ProV wall hood about 3-1/2 years ago. Fit and finish was excellent and installation was simple. It is used daily and has performed flawlessly.

I have had 2 experiences with Proline customer service, and it is outstanding. The phone is answered by someone knowledgeable in the products who can take care of whatever you need.

If you need a high quality range hood at a very good price, I highly recommend Proline.

"I have purchased two hoods from Pro-Line and couldn't ask for a better product. Will be purchasing another one for my new house currently under construction. John Hoctel (Diversified Development & Design) Bonita Springs, Florida"

"While having our kitchen remodeled, my wife and I searched our area appliance stores to find a free standing range hood. All we could find were wall or ceiling mounted ones, and our design wouldn't accommodate those types. Then we found ProLine range hoods on the internet. Soon after exploring their website www.prolinerangehoods.com, we were elated to find what we were looking for. The ordering of our product was easy, and we felt the price was reasonable for the high quality hoods they sell.

The hood arrived on the delivery date they promised, complete with detailed instructions for our contractor to follow. We would recommend ProLine hoods to any home owner looking a top quality addition for their kitchen.

Jay Sauer

"While building our cabin, I did a lot of research to buy an insert fan for our custom cabinetry. Hands down for the price and power I needed for my wife gourmet cooking, the ProLine was superb.

To date, the fan has worked flawlessly and am really impressed with the build quality of this unit.

I would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone I know.

"We reached out to Proline after we bought our house regarding replacement of parts in our hood that the prior owner had purchased. They were extremely prompt in responding, offered to send us all the necessary parts for free, and were generally very easy to work with. I'd highly recommend them for your future range hood needs."

"I have been very satisfied with the performance of my new Proline Wall Mount vent hood.
It takes very little work to keep it clean. Just take out the filters and wash them in the dishwasher.
Wipe the other surfaces down with a mild cleaner and condition with a Stainless Steel cleaner and polish.

Enjoy your new Proline vent hood.

John Sachs

Share ProLine Range Hoods's store rating

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.