Stores > ProLine Range Hoods

• ProLine Range H ProLine Range Hoods Elite Status

• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
2017-01-10

Slimline is top of th eline

"I love my slimline range hood. I installed it in 2014 during a full kitchen remodel. I still get positive comments from friends. It works quietly in the background on the lower settings but can be ratcheted up for the big cooking jobs. Customer service was super easy to connect with when I needed new bulbs."

2017-01-09

Not the experience or product I was expecting.

"Purchased an island exhaust hood in April. Just got to installing it on Thanksgiving weekend. The hood looked great and the test run was great. Then we went to put it up. The mounting hardware we received did not match the installation instructions. Next, the chimney cover - the welds broke on the seam. Then once we got the hood mounted, again we turned it on to check and the fan now made a funny rubbing noice. Upon an internal inspection, we discovered the mounting spot welds had broken and the blower was laying sideways in the bottom of the hood.

Now fo the worst part of the story. After I contacted ProLine, there response was sluggish, uncommunicative, and totally lacking in energy/enthusiasm to fix the situation. After a week, I called again and was told a new unit was shipping. "a new hood unit?" I asked. No, it was a new fan motor assembly only. I asked if instructions were included and I was told no, I would have to call.

Then I got the unit. It was dumped in a box with four pieces of styrofoam board, which was breaking apart as the unit crushed against it in shipping. Then we noticed the wiring connections did not match.

The moral of this story - if my husband was not knowledgeable, experienced and had the tools and materials to fix this mess, we would have spent $600 on a piece of useless crap from a company whose customer service needs a major overhaul.

This review was modified by sraber1 on January 09 2017 09:55:04 AM

2016-12-28

Awesome Product

"Very powerful for a 24" Rangehood. Never have any problem with it. It clears all the smoke and smell from the cooking. the filter actually catch all the grease and it's very easy to clean. Over all, I am very satisfied with this product."

2016-12-27

A dream comes true!

"I have been thinking of replacing my downdraft vent for a few years now. I wanted one with strong power. After more researching online, I found Proline range hoods and purchased a 36" PLFW832 range hood. I love its power (6 speeds with two blowers) and the stainless steel baffle filters are just so beautiful. "

2016-12-12

ProLine Range Hoods are the best - and come at an attractive price

"ProLine Range Hoods are an exceedingly good company to do business with! They put thought into their designs (for example allowing a remote blower which means turning on the hood makes no noise at all in my kitchen, even with an 1100CFM 48 inch hood.

Their support folk were invariably knowledgeable, pleasant and able to cut to the heart of the matter.

The ProlIne products were better designed and less expensive than all major brands. I wholeheartedly endorse them for any application where high quality is required at a moderate price.

FYI - I ordered one of their higher end products but buyers will be happy with any item on their product range: 48" ProV Chimney Wall Hood w/ Heat Lamps - ProV 48WC.430 (ProV 48WC.430) + Blowers Remote Inline 1100 CFM VexAir Blower + Chimney Extension (ProS + ProVWC) Double Extension for 12' Ceilings

This review was modified by raynermn on December 12 2016 01:07:50 PM

2016-12-09

ProLine is #1 in price & customer service

"If you are searching for range hoods search no more? Wow great prices & 5 star customer service.. So glad I stumbled on their site. Found just what I was looking for my free standing stove and snack bar for half the price.. Everybody loves the look with the glass and stainless too.. Don't be afraid to do business with this company..
Ps. I was having an issue with one of the lights. They found some to replace mine for a fraction of the cost, where other places had them for very high pricing
Ronnie

2016-12-06

Awesome product and customer service

"I purchased a ProLine Range Hood in 2009 and am still very happy with my decision. I have recently had to use their customer service for the first time to order a replacement light and it couldn't have been easier. Definitely recommend their products and couldn't be more satisfied with their service!"

This review was modified by Rednec214 on December 06 2016 10:27:29 AM

2016-11-25

It fits perfectly

"I had always intended to design my own range hood to fit my custom-designed kitchen. But fabrication was so expensive. Then I discovered the 36 inch Proline PLJW 185 range hood would fit the space perfectly, saving me not only a lot of design work, but also saving me a lot of money. Thank you Proline. "

This review was modified by PJSS on November 25 2016 06:37:04 PM

2016-11-21

Good Hood

"Just what we were looking for. "

This review was modified by oomanopt on November 29 2016 02:19:21 PM

2016-11-16

Love our Proline Rangehood.

"We installed a 36" island stainless steel kitchen hood with curved glass about three years ago. It works great and on lower fan speed it's pretty quiet. Just recently a couple of the LED lights (it has four) started flickering and calling the company and identifying the model# of the light, ProLine has shipped the lights. We are satisfied with the product and the service.

Steve & Liz S.
Chapel Hill, NC

2016-11-11

Happy with my Hood

"I found ProLine on YouTube when I was searching "How to Choose the Right Range Hood". The video was immensely informative. I discovered I needed a range hood insert and since ProLine helped guide me I decided to purchase my Professional Range Hood Insert from Proline. Not only is the dual motor incredibly powerful; it is also incredibly sleek and beautiful. "

2016-11-11

Great product, great service, great price

"Overall, I had a great experience with Proline. I recently upgraded to a pro-style range (36” Wolf) and needed a hood. Proline offered a great pro-style hood and high CFM blower at the best price. I purchased the 36" Professional Under Cabinet Hood (PLJW 113.36) with the Galvanized Steel VexAir Remote 1100 cfm In-line Blower. The hood looks beautiful, has great high quality parts especially the removable and washable baffles. Also, the in-line 1100 CFM blower is industrial strength and quieter than most lesser powered blowers I’ve seen. Lastly, the customer service team at Proline is outstanding. That alone would drive me to do business with Proline any opportunity I had. They responded to both phone and email questions very promptly and always had answers. I’d definitely recommend Proline Range Hoods."

This review was modified by OldHouseReno on November 11 2016 10:23:33 AM

2016-11-10

Great product, Great service

"We're very happy with our new range hood! not only does it look great, work like a champ and cost at least half of a comparable hood - ProLine was really a pleasure to work with. the customer support is very responsive, super knowledgeable and super nice. thanks Proline!"

This review was modified by brodern on November 11 2016 09:54:30 AM

2016-11-10

An "exhaustive" search for a Range Hood ended with a great experience at ProLine Range Hoods

"As with most kitchens, oftentimes the range hood is the centerpiece. This was the case with mine and I needed to find a handsome, stylish, state-of the-art hood with a powerful and effective blower at a fair and cost effective price. I was fortunate to found Proline Range hoods on-line. ProLine exceeded my expectations with product design. It doesn't just have a "good look", it has the power to go with it! Because of ProLine, I was able to get a gorgeous look for a fair (not low end) price. I have had need to interact with customer Service and Liberty, the representative was personalized, results oriented and had great follow through. I highly recommend Proline and have written this as a result of my personal experience. ProLine Range Hood has made an "odorless" statement in my kitchen. Love it!

This review was modified by mamere99 on November 10 2016 11:11:16 AM

2016-11-08

Helped a Damsel in Distress

"My wonderful hood needed a replacement switch, not something easily found in the local hardware store. With a minimum of fuss, the company has offered to replace the needed part quickly."

This review was modified by MarieBoyd on November 08 2016 09:12:55 AM

Share ProLine Range Hoods's store rating

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.