Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 150 reviews

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
    ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • ProLine Range Hoods contact information

• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"I would like to thank the Customer Service Team at ProLine Range Hoods for their help with my Island range hood. I do love ease of operation and my wife is proud of the the way it accents the kitchen Island.

Thank you again for your quick response to the technical hick-up I had with the installation.

"Great customer service. Based on all of our research pro-line range hoods was also the best price"

"I purchased a Proline Range Hood model PLJW 113.30-48 series for my kitchen remodel. I am very pleased with the performance of this hood. It has three speeds which includes a super quiet mode. Also the brushed satin is stainless steel is very easy to clean, and looks as good as new. This hood is part of the focal point of the kitchen, and I am grateful for the high quality stainless steel.

Would recommend this product and company.

"I couldn't be happier with my experience while ordering my hood from ProLine. I ordered online and received the product quickly. After noticing a minor cosmetic issue after opening the box, I called the store, and they were incredibly friendly and eager to resolve the issue. Because I live in Park City, Utah and Proline is based in Salt Lake, I returned the original hood in person at the showroom. The folks there were wonderful - they quickly swapped out the original hood for a new one and had me on my way in no time. I now have the hood installed and it's gorgeous. Transformed my entire kitchen. I would highly recommend Proline for their quality product, and their top-notch customer service!"

"I recently purcahsed a range hood from ProLine. Unfortunately it arrived damaged, or at least the glass portion of the hood was broken upon arrival. I was able to have the hood installed without the glass. The hood worked, it was beautiful and within a month of very limited use it stopped operating.

I contacted ProLine and asked for assistance, either how do I repair or if I could get a replacement. ProLine not only offered a replacement they gave me a more expensive model free of charge, and free shipping.

I would like to commend ProLine for their outstanding customer service. Not only that they have some of the most beautiful, sophisticated range hoods on the market at very competitive prices. I definitely recommend doing business with them.

R. Thierry
Palm Springs, CA

"We ordered our 36" range and received it right away. We were pleasantly surprised in the quality of this range. The quality was actually better than other ranges we were considering at twice the price. I would highly recommend using Proline."

texas

"I have been a satisfied customer since 2010 when I purchased 2 range hoods one for me and one for a cousin, at this time I was assisted w/ size and style, now after 4 years and the products working like new, I needed a light fixture for the hood, again I was happy to see the quality of service continues/ very satisfied THANK YOU PRO-LINE HOODS"

"I purchased a range hood from ProLine a couple of years ago. Originally I ordered from them because I wanted something unique, so I bought the round European vent hood. I love the modern style and I get complements on it all the time. It doesnt just look good though, it does the job.
ProLines service has been excellent. I needed to have my hood shortened to accommodate the low ceiling over my range and it was done exactly to my specifications.
Recently I had an issue with a replacement part which was resolved in a matter of hours.
I have, and will continue to recommend ProLine to my friends.

"I don't usually write reviews, but I just had to this time. I am renovating my kitchen. I did a lot of research before deciding to go with Proline Range Hoods for my range hood. Great looking products, more choices and more reasonable prices than the local appliance or big box stores. The site is very informative, there are lots of videos to watch regarding installation, etc. Ordering was easy, the unit arrived exactly when it was supposed to. Unfortunately, I never opened the box to check for damage, and by the time I did, it was well past the 14 day limit to report any damage. The stainless chimney was dented. I called the support number hoping that I would be able to purchase a replacement chimney without buying another whole unit. The folks at Proline could not have been nicer. Though it was nearly two months since I received the unit, they offered to send out a replacement chimney at no charge. How great is that? Thanks, Proline. Definitely a class act!"

"We highly recommend ProLine Range Hoods. We are very pleased with our Island hood. Their assistance and availability of online videos for installation was excellent and very helpfull. I am also pleased that two years after purchase I can still call with questions & customer service is still excellent. This is a solid company that values their customer and takes pride in their products. You will be pleased with your purchase and service :)"

"On June 1, 2010 we purchased a 1x36" Stainless Wall Hood PLZW 697.36, 1200 CFM from ProLine Range Hoods and were extremely satisfied with ProLine's product and service. Recently one of the built in lights in the range hood burned out. We called ProLine to have new ones sent to us and were pleasantly surprised that they were going to send both lights out to us at no cost. This type of service is greatly appreciated and we highly recommend Proline to any future customers,"

"We could not be happier with our ProLine 48" range hood. While building a new home, the research I did to compare range hoods lead me to much more expensive products, some with fewer features. Then I found ProLine and their wide variety of range hoods - high profile, low profile, different levels of capacity, etc. Based on other reviews and several conversations with the knowledgeable staff there. I decided on the 113.48 and have been very happy ever since. Moves the air very well with little noise and is very easy to clean and maintain. The quality is excellent right down to the schematics online that I used to send my cabinet maker and the hood fit perfectly in the new cabinets. Thank you, ProLine!"

"ProLine is a class act. I had a problem with my Slimline 30" PLFW 544.30. It shorted out at the first turn on as my contractor had just installed it. I emailed ProLine and Kelsey responded immediately and they sent out a second unit - without receiving the first unit back! AWESOME as it was a kitchen remodel and we were waiting to move in! And they sent me the online user manual!Great service. Thanks Kelsey and the ProLine team!"

"ProLine Range Hoods offers a wide selection of commercial quality stainless steel hoods for both interior & exterior use. As a general contractor who specializes in high-end renovations, having a source of low price but very high quality hoods coupled with excellent customer service is a valuable resource to my business. I would recommend ProLine Hoods to anyone who is looking for big name brand quality but doesn't necessarily need the "Brand Name" tag."

"We have had our ProLine Range hood for 2 years. We love it!! It's very easy to maintain. I contacted Customer Service when a light bulb burned out. They were very helpful and prompt in sending the part out. I wouldn't think twice about purchasing this product. Cost effective with a designer high end look and feel."