• ProLine Range H ProLine Range Hoods Elite Status

• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10

2015-07-23

"Excellent customer service! The range hood is very sleek and looks great in my kitchen. I would highly recommend ProLine. Customer service was top notch, great communication."

2015-07-18

"The 36-inch Island Range Hood, SlimLine Pro is well made and looks great at all angles. I get lots of compliments from people who come to my house. Its look is very sleek and simple, well made, and easy to clean. The fan is powerful enough to do its job and has the 6 settings to adjust the power and noise level. Customer service is very helpful and were able to answer questions on my order."

2015-07-15

"Received my range hood and extension in record time. Unfortunately, the extension was slightly damaged. I called Proline and was quickly called back by a helpful and sweet woman, Anna. She went above and beyond to make our purchase successful! Imediately after sending a photo of the damaged chimney extension I got a response that Proline would replace it at no charge to me!
The hood is beautiful and the customer service with Proline Range Hoods is EXCEPTIONAL!! "

2015-07-14

"We (wife) found this ranger hood by searching the 100's on the WEB. The installation was very easy. It has work flawless for 4 years. The ranger light stopped working about 3 weeks back. First tried to find a power transformer local but had on luck. So I call Proline for help. They was very helpful (even though the hood was out of warranty) they found the replacement part I needed through the part number and photos. I am very very pleased with the service I have received. When I first installed it very one that seen it asked how nice it looked and where I got it so I pasted the info now."

2015-07-10

"I purchased my outdoor range hood 3 1/2 years ago. It was easy and they where very helpful . I am going to buy another hood from them and have recommended them to my friends when they see my outdoor kitchen.I recently called for a new switch that failed ,even though it's out of warranty they have shipped me a new one free of charge .
Roger K."

2015-07-08

"We ordered our range hood from ProLIne over four and a half years ago. We were under a very tight schedule installation schedule. They were most helpful and worked with us. It actually was shipped and arrived earlier than needed! The installation went smoothly and the Hood was everything that was advertised and It has served us well under heavy use since it was installed. Recently we had an electrical problem that caused the range lights to go out. We didn't have our paperwork available. ProLine went out of their way to trace our original order and to find the information so that the proper part and repairs can be made. Their service is greatly appreciated. With their help I now have a happy wife and once again a happy life. "

2015-07-07

"I am about 2 months late writing this review and I feel bad because I am so happy with my experience with prolinerangehoods.com both for their product and their customer service. About the range hood: I have severe emphysema and had recently moved to my new home. The range vent was via a fan in a microwave oven. Nice, but totally inadequate. ANY smoke or grease in the air and I get waylaid for a minimum of an hour - and that is on a good day. This Proline hood vents completely on a setting of medium. There has been no need to set it to high. And that is with the slight loss of power due to the necessary angles (several of them) needed to avoid roof structure in order to vent outside. I should also mention that this vent is 8 inches. Anyway, this attractive, sturdy and functional Proline vent hood is a literal lifesaver to me. Thanks again. Disclosure: Proline Range Hoods DID NOT ask me to write a review. I asked the customer service lady if there was someplace that I could write about my good experience with them and this product."

2015-07-04

"We purchased a PLFW581. After some issues, we worked through them with Proline and received a new hood."

2015-07-02

"Got a nice hood, however it was defective. I try contacting customer service but they are not responsive. I had to threaten to call the credit card company before they will respond. Once they do respond, they do not follow through. I was even provided a tracking # for something they never sent."

Rep reply posted Jul-23-2015

Proliner, ProLine Range Hoods rep has responded

“All of our range hoods undergo a thorough inspections process in our warehouse prior to shipping to help insure that the product leaves our facility in perfect condition. Every once in a while, shipping damage can occur and may not be outwardly apparent in appearance alone. Such was the case in this circumstance. The customer was having a difficult time removing the baffle filters in the range hood. After the review of a short video clip by our customer support, it was determined the hood had been dropped in shipping and was out of alignment, thus creating a problem with the filters fitting properly. A pick up on the defective hood was promptly scheduled with our shipping company while we escalated a rapid inspections process on a brand new replacement. Unfortunately, this customer did not want to wait for the inspections on a replacement and chose a refund instead. The customer reported the issue on Friday 6/26, the hood was picked up on Monday 6/29, and they were refunded in full on 7/6.”

2015-07-01

"Very good quality and a nice price too. My grill hood arrived in perfect condition on time without any shipping problems. During the installation, my contractor had a few questions that were answered quickly. Now after three years of flawless operation my grill hood needed replacement bulbs. ProLine located and shipped replacement bulbs in a few days. Excellent customer service! I would highly recommended ProLine.... nice people to do business with. "

2015-06-25

"During our new construction we got to the point of purchasing a hood for our new range. I did a lot of research online and decided to go with Proline. I was a little nervous making that kind of purchase online but was extremely pleased. The communication from the get go was great. Proline answered all of my question quickly and professionally. The hood arrived on the date it was supposed to. I was absolutely blown away when I opened the box. It was packed perfectly, the hood was wrapped in a felt cover to prevent any scratches and packed with foam to fit the exact hood dimensions. Once i got it all out I could do nothing but smile. I was very impressed with the craftsmanship of the unit. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. Thanks again Proline!!!"

2015-06-22

"We ordered a Proline Range Hood for our Capitol stove. The fit and finish of the Proline Hood was high quality and completed the stove design. We are very happy with the Proline Hood and have enjoyed working with Proline."

2015-06-18

"I recently purchased model 117.36 cupboard mount range hood. This was after waiting almost 3 months for a different model that I really wanted. After much frustration and lots of unkept promises from Proline, they offered me the above model at a reduced price. I received the fan and installed it, only to discover that there were no instructions for setting the clock. After several phone calls and messages left, (with no call back) I finally got through and received verbal instructions. Upon setting the clock, I discovered that it is configured in a 24 hr. mode, not a 12 hr. mode that we use here in the U.S. After several more emails I called and they told me that this is the only way it is, and I cannot change it to a 12 hr. mode. This is not Europe, and I'm not in the Navy, so I'm not happy at all. I will never do business with this company again. "

Rep reply posted Jul-23-2015

Proliner, ProLine Range Hoods rep has responded

“Unfortunately, this customer ordered a range hood that was out of stock at the time of purchase. He was promptly emailed the same day that the hood was not currently available, but chose to keep his order for that specific model open. During the time that the hood was out of stock, the customer was offered several different options from our support team. Compensation for the inconvenience of having to wait for the product, options for a different model with immediate shipment, or a complete refund, all of which were declined several times as he wanted to wait for the hood he originally ordered. In the end, he decided to change his order to a nicer, more powerful range hood, and we were more than happy to accommodate this $300 upgrade at no additional cost to the him. The clock function on the upgraded product was a new feature that had just been added, and, although the 24 hour mode isn’t ideal, it sure is nice to have a range hood with a clock on it as it's exclusive to this upgrade and not offered on any other model.”

2015-06-10

"Proline was quick in responding to my request for a replacement part"

2015-06-05

"Not once, but twice I have had a need to contact these folks and in both cases they were very responsive to my request. In the first case I reported that a small spot weld had failed on the chimney portion of my hood and they sent me a new one immediately and gave a substantial refund from my original purchase.

More recently I had a problem with the unit's control panel and despite being out of warranty they sent me a new one warranty.

And one other thing worth mentioning. We get lots of compliments on our hood. "

Share ProLine Range Hoods's store rating

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.