• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10

"Outstanding. This hood works great. It pulls so much air into our Grilling Porch that we have open the door to our living room (we have a wood fireplace across the room and if we are using it, the blower pulls all the smoke from the fireplace into the room). It certainly works well with the cooking grill below. Beautiful design and outstanding quality product. Bought it in late 2012, was installed in our new home 2013. "

"We ordered our Range Hood from ProLine back in 2010, and have been using it extensively (everyday) ever since. Our ordering experience was very good and smooth. The range hood was easy to install (by a contractor), and it looks very impressive in our kitchen. Many of our friends would comment on how nice it looks. We basically always used the highest setting since we stir fry a lot. The range hood is working great so far with little smoke in our kitchen. Cleaning is very easy too. All we got to do is to take off the filters and put them in the washer. One suggestion I would like to make is that a bigger model would be a much better choice. I ordered a 36 inch model, and wish I ordered a 42 inch instead. That would be perfect! "

"I purchased our Range Hood directly from Proline Range Hoods.
I cannot say enough about the quality of the hood. Installation did require two people as you would expect.

We did install an vent out to push the air out of the house.

Very powerful blowers/fans and good lighting. Now I have a range hood that is easy to clean and stops from my entire house smelling like what I am cooking, At least when we don't want it to do so.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality stainless steel range hood.

"We have been using our Proline range hood (36" glass wall mounted) for a couple of months now and are very pleased with it. It is a stunning feature and the main focal point in our kitchen remodel. We love the sleek design and it adds real European flair. Our contractor said installation was straightforward. The hood operates efficiently and the fan is so much quieter than our previous range hood. All in all we are extremely satisfied with our purchase of a Proline range hood."

"We purchased a kitchen from Ikea including appliances but needed an range hood. Not a microwave hood combo, not a chimney hood but an awesome wall mount/vented standalone hood. You know what, they are hard to find at any price. Until we came upon ProLine Range Hoods. We purchased a commercial quality 36" stainless range hood that makes an awesome statement in our kitchen, a real focal point. They converted it into a wall vent before shipping and shipped it out on time. Arrived very well packed and It was easy to install and looks awesome.

I would highly recommend ProLineRangeHoods.com to anyone looking for a better product than you can probably find locally.

"The unit was challenging to install but worth it once you see the finished product. The performance and appearance are both superior. We had an issue with the lights shutting off and they were able to diagnose the problem immediately and agreed to send the replacement part at no charge."

dmalyross's Avatar
Virginia

"Purchased a 46 in pro hood insert(, 4 speed, 4 lights) for my new kitchen remodel. Had custom cabinet made for it. It is 18 in deep, so doesn't stick out very far. It is quiet, and powerful. Never need the highest setting. Easy to clean louvers on the grill. Got it on sale, with free shipping. Packed well, with no dings or dents. Great customer service when emailed about my lights. Extremely happy with this product."

"We purchased The PLJW 121.36 it was delivered in less than a week. nice looking hood. I believe it has a simple elegance, no switches or lights on the front outside of the unit. Wasn’t too hard to install; biggest trouble I had was cutting a round 7 inch hole. This unit has a strong exhaust fans. I have owns 3 high BTU stoves that required exhaust hoods. Without a doubt this is the best hood I have owned/used. It is relatively quiet except on high. And really draws the air out. It is so good my wife said I am allowed to cook again. For the first time I made a roux that did not set off the smoke detector. "

"We purchased a ProLine hood and love it! We built our home and wanted something to go with the style of range and our kitchen without the outrageous price tag. I did a lot of research and came upon the ProLine website. They have great styles, sizes and best of all pricing compared to everyone else. After installation, we had a problem with the light switch going out. We called customer service and we were taken care of right away. Within days we had a new switch. I would purchase again no questions asked! They're fantastic! "

"In 2010 I purchased two Proline exhaust hoods. I had one installed in the kitchen and the other one was installed in the outdoor kitchen. I have found that both units are extremely efficient for removing fumes and smoke and the halogen lights work great. The Customer service staff has been excellent and I would definitely recommend Proline products to anyone needing a range hood. "

"Have the range hoods in my kitchen and outside for my grill. Both are great products. Very high quality looking and very easy to use. Install was a breeze. Overall a great product and would definitely recommend "

"I searched all over for an island hood that could be shorted. After struggle with an different company's hood vent that was to low I purchased Island Range Hood, SlimLine Pro it allowed for a custom cut and was the perfect fit. The range hood offers good power and with 6 speeds is not too loud. It installed easier then to other hood that it replaced. Only issue is with the one LED light burning out after a couple of months. "

"Fantastic.....staff very helpful and very willing to answer all questions with a kindness. As for the hood, I bought the 60 inch model 109.6. They moved the blowers to back and shipped the same day I ordered it. Instalation was a breeze and when I turned on the lights they all worked, when I turned on the blowers ( x2 in 60inch) with 2000 cfm total it blew my neighbors wig off....power plus, great product, great staff."

"We purchased a range hood inset liner for the custom stone range hood we had built. It is so powerful! I can deep fry our fresh Alaskan Hallibut without the smell saturating the house. That is exactly what I was going for. I love to cook, but am very concerned with how my house smells. This range hood takes care of all the unwanted cooking smells quickly! It is easy to clean as well. I can pull out the vents in seconds, toss them in the dishwasher and they come out perfect! No cloth filter to clean, just metal. LOVE IT! "

"I purchased the PLFI 520.36 and the PLFW 520.30. One is for the wall above the stove and one is for the island above the teppanyaki grill. We have been extremely happy with our purchase. I didn't think that the 6 speed fan settings would matter that much, but it turned out to be one of our favorite features. The Customer Service Department was great at answering all our questions and helping us decide on which units would be best for us. The instructions and installation videos were great at explaining how to install the hoods. Anyone with a drill can do it. "

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.