• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"We are happy with customer service and their response on our needs.

We have a 42" professional range hood model with electronic touch control. Suddenly the buttons went out of business. So we call the guys, and ask for a replacement part. They help us find the right part and send it to us. So now our range hood is back in business. We would recommend their products and we are absolutely satisfied with their customer service. It's a great company with great products. This product fits the needs of a medium sized church.

"My ProLine Professional Series range hood, a 30" glass curved hood, is so beautiful that I consider it the focal point of my kitchen. The fan is extremely quiet, has a powerful exhaust and the lights reflect on my cook top perfectly. I would highly recommend this product to all my family and friends."

"I purchased a Proline hood five years ago on line from Proline. My experience was excellent as all my questions were answered. I use the grill several times a week and it works wonderfully. I frequently remove one of the grill racks and make Chinese food with a large wok. It makes the right amount of heat that I could not get from my stove."

"We purchased our Proline Range Hood on line 6 years ago when we built our house. It was received in perfect condition. The company has been perfect to deal with anytime we have had questions on the range hood. They respond to emails almost immediately. My brother has just purchased a stove like ours, I would definitely recommend ProLine!!"

"My ProLine Range Hood looks great, works as it should, the leds lights add to the clean, upscale looks. Very satisfied with this fixture.
Brad A.

"I extensively researched online before I ordered from ProLine Range Hoods. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the island range hood that I ordered and the service from ProLine has been exceptional, especially for these days. I will certainly contact them for future business needs. "

"When ever I shop on line, I'm always very nervous about the outcome! This time was no exception. However, when it came down to it, my order was handled quickly, shipping was reasonably priced, came quickly, properly packaged to avoid damage and arrived as promised. I noticed a part was missing so I called customer care and was treated extremely well by two friendly, efficient ladies who listened well to my needs and solved the minor glitch so quickly it almost made my head spin. I cannot state with more enthusiasm that I would recommend Proline to anyone needing their products. You get more features, greater efficiency, better looking and more reasonably priced products than anywhere else I have seen in my lengthy research.
Rik Kardera, Comox, B.C. Canada

"The Range hood we ordered (42" Island Pro VI.42) is gorges and very well built. We have a cathedral ceiling and it installed very nicely over our 36" Wolf stove. "

"They have an excellent selection of range hoods, especially island hoods which are hard to find. In addition they are reasonably priced and very responsive if there are issues that need to be dealt with."

"We have had our ProLine Range Hood for two years and love it - We had a relatively small place to put it over a peninsula and appreciate that it is only 30" wide. It is quiet, has great draw, modern look, the lights are bright. It was a great addition to our kitchen!"

"We purchased our Proline 30" Professional Series range hood in June,2011.

Being a Canadian customer, we were pleased that we, at the time, were offered free shipping and duty free. The hood was delivered to our door within a week or so.

The installation instructions were easy to follow and we were able to install it ourselves.

We are extremely pleased with the performance and design of the range hood. The smooth rounded corners and all stainless makes it a breeze to clean. The fact that the baffle filters are dishwasher safe is an added bonus. The hood is quiet and powerful.

Within the last month, the lights stopped working so we contacted the company's customer service dept. They were extremely helpful and prompt in replying to our questions.

We would definetely recommend Proline Professional Range Hoods. They are well constructed, easy to install, easy to clean and quiet to run.
The primary reason however has to be the customer service offered after the purchase, even after 4 years.

"In 2012 I bought a 30 inch professional range hood, model 30" Stainless Wall Hood PLZW 697.30, 900cfm. The install was very straightforward, and the unit works as advertised. Just a few days ago the halogen bulbs quit just days apart. I called Proline and was greeted by a friendly and very helpful lady who quickly found my original order and confirmed the bulb type needed for my range hood. She took care of getting the bulbs out to me right away. I appreciate receiving such great service from a real person, not a computer."

"Proline Range Hoods was the only business we could find that could accommodate all of our requirements in a rangehood We have a 14' cathedral ceiling which took extra provision. The rangehood came in excellent condition and is beautiful! "

Howell ,Michigan, USA

"We bought the 30 wall mount hood because it had a two fan motors and 3 speeds to take the air out of the house. We had not install the unit until June of 2013. the hood dose what it said with three speed. But we had a problem with the light. and the customer service is help us resolve the problem, with two call. But I would say the the hood is well built. I would think they would offer a bigger disount and free fright, would be great."

"The order was promptly filled. The hood is of excellent quality. I was very satisfied with the product. Two years after the purchase a problem with a circuit board was promptly attended to and the replacement was complimentary!! That's called service. Excellent!!"

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.