• ProLine Range H ProLine Range Hoods Elite Status

• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10

"We purchased a PLFW581. Our order was backordered 3 weeks. When it came in, we opened it 2 weeks after it arrived because our kitchen was being remodeled. Once we took it out of the box, we noticed it had a large rust spot in the front right corner, and was not the 30" size we ordered for above our stove. It was 29-1/2".We called their customer service that day. Had to leave voicemail. They didn't return the call for 3 business days! So I called again. Spoke with a woman who refused to give me a RMA # so we could return and exchange it. She stated that too much time had passed. It was over their 14 day limit from date of purchase! Part of that was the 3 weeks waiting for it to come in! So now I'm stuck with a rusty hood that's too small! This whole ordeal has been nothing but a headache, and I suggest you steer clear of this company! There are many other companies more accommodating to their customers."

"Got a nice hood, however it was defective. I try contacting customer service but they are not responsive. I had to threaten to call the credit card company before they will respond. Once they do respond, they do not follow through. I was even provided a tracking # for something they never sent."

"Very good quality and a nice price too. My grill hood arrived in perfect condition on time without any shipping problems. During the installation, my contractor had a few questions that were answered quickly. Now after three years of flawless operation my grill hood needed replacement bulbs. ProLine located and shipped replacement bulbs in a few days. Excellent customer service! I would highly recommended ProLine.... nice people to do business with. "

"During our new construction we got to the point of purchasing a hood for our new range. I did a lot of research online and decided to go with Proline. I was a little nervous making that kind of purchase online but was extremely pleased. The communication from the get go was great. Proline answered all of my question quickly and professionally. The hood arrived on the date it was supposed to. I was absolutely blown away when I opened the box. It was packed perfectly, the hood was wrapped in a felt cover to prevent any scratches and packed with foam to fit the exact hood dimensions. Once i got it all out I could do nothing but smile. I was very impressed with the craftsmanship of the unit. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. Thanks again Proline!!!"

"We ordered a Proline Range Hood for our Capitol stove. The fit and finish of the Proline Hood was high quality and completed the stove design. We are very happy with the Proline Hood and have enjoyed working with Proline."

"I recently purchased model 117.36 cupboard mount range hood. This was after waiting almost 3 months for a different model that I really wanted. After much frustration and lots of unkept promises from Proline, they offered me the above model at a reduced price. I received the fan and installed it, only to discover that there were no instructions for setting the clock. After several phone calls and messages left, (with no call back) I finally got through and received verbal instructions. Upon setting the clock, I discovered that it is configured in a 24 hr. mode, not a 12 hr. mode that we use here in the U.S. After several more emails I called and they told me that this is the only way it is, and I cannot change it to a 12 hr. mode. This is not Europe, and I'm not in the Navy, so I'm not happy at all. I will never do business with this company again. "

"Proline was quick in responding to my request for a replacement part"

"Not once, but twice I have had a need to contact these folks and in both cases they were very responsive to my request. In the first case I reported that a small spot weld had failed on the chimney portion of my hood and they sent me a new one immediately and gave a substantial refund from my original purchase.

More recently I had a problem with the unit's control panel and despite being out of warranty they sent me a new one warranty.

And one other thing worth mentioning. We get lots of compliments on our hood.

"Hey my name is Brian for Brian's Cheesesteaks in NC, We purchased a Proline Commercial Hood back in 2009 to go over our toaster unit, it has been running for 13 hours a day, 6 days a week for 6 years and I just had to replace the electric motor out for only 86$. I must say this hood system has been awesome!! I highly recommended it for commercial use or at home!! Works great for removing smoke out of the kitchen. Thanks Proline for a well built hood system! Looks Cool To!!"

"We bought our range hood online. It arrived quickly, and is exactly as ordered. It is sleek, easily adjusts to the given space, and best of all it works well! 4 lights are great for cooking on the kitchen's island. The fan has 4 settings and is quiet at all 4. Great purchase!! Great price."

"A company's real test comes when a customer has a problem with their product. I had a minor problem with one of the bulbs blowing out. I called and spoke to a very pleasant lady, who went into action. I e-mailed the pictures of the bulb and the response was immediate. Very impressive!!!!
Wish more companies would follow the Proline Customer Service

"I purchased the Proline Rangehood Model PLFW 581.30 almost four years ago and have consistently enjoyed this stainless steel product for the ease in cleaning and quiet operating speeds. Recently I required a replacement filter - which I inadvertently damaged - and found Proline's after purchase customer service response most reliable and efficient in satisfying this need."

"I am a returning customer and recently ordered a second hood from Proline and lost the vent flapper in the mayhem surrounding any remodel. I wrote an email to them asking for the price and instead they shipped me a free flapper freight paid. That is not only good service, but a really nice thing to do that was clearly not necessary. I'm a customer for life. "

"customer service is the best thanks"

"We bought a kitchen hood from ProLine Range Hoods on 7/24/2013. It worked very well until February, 2015, when it suddenly stopped working. We could not figure it out, so we wrote an email and called the Customer Service Team. They were great! They asked us to take pix of different components of the hood, sent us new parts (motherboard), explained to us how to put the hood back together, and, on top, sent us extra light bulbs! The hood was still under warranty, so we didn't have to pay for any of this.
We are really pleased with the professionalism and generosity of the Customer Service Team. Way to go, guys!
Sincerely,
Antonella BAssi and David Birkman

Share ProLine Range Hoods's store rating

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.