• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10

"The ProLine range hood that we ordered came in great shape, was easy to install, and works perfectly. This hood replaced a 35 year old hood whose suction could not displace anything significant. In comparison, the ProLine hood could remove a toupee from a passing bystander. The cleaning process is simple and intuitive, and the bank of three aimable halogen lights is a nice design touch. This piece of equipment is well-engineered and superior to anything I was able to find at anywhere near the price. "

"I ordered a Proline ProV fume hood insert while we were building our custom house and could not be happier. The folks at Proline are very responsive to my inquiries and, in fact, provided me with a much larger exhaust fan at no additional charge when they did not have what I wanted in stock. I explained to them that the cabinet guys were about ready to frame the hood and instead of holding up my oder they shipped everything right away, including a larger fan. I actually had to return that big fan and I experienced no problems doing so. These guys are top notch in my book. I have recommended them to other folks building here in River landing."

"After checking out range hoods with several local vendors and researching range hoods on line I ordered a Proline 750/36 Island Hood in March 2014. When I unpacked the huge 90lb box I realized that I had received a wall mount hood in error. I contacted Proline Customer Service and they shipped me a replacement the same day, before I had even repacked and shipped back the first hood!

The quality and standard of finish is excellent and it is far quieter than any other hood that I have seen. The twin blowers mean that you can operate it at the virtually inaudible "minimum speed" and still get excellent extraction over the stove top. At max speed it is a bit louder but without the jet engine whine or vibration that you might expect from a 1100 cu ft per min venting system.

I installed the hood myself, guided by some of the excellent videos on the Proline website. There were no unforeseen problems to the installation and all necessary hardware was supplied in the package. It can easily be a do-it-yourself project provided you take your time to ensure that it is securely attached to the ceiling. Since the hood excluding the "chimney" weighs 60+ lbs. I constructed a frame to support it in place while I attached it to the ceiling hangers.

After I installed it last month I have had numerous compliments on how good the range hood looks and the performance had exceeded my expectations.

In my opinion Proline product quality & customer service is the standard by which others should be judged - it has been a pleasure to deal with them.

"Very nice looking hood. Clean lines. Performs well! Customer service is unbeatable!"

"I just wanted to write a review for the Proline Professional Series range hood (P109). I have had this Stainless steel range hood for almost three years now and it works great. When I purchased this range hood I looked at many reviews. I am glad I bought this hood since it was reasonably priced, it worked as expected and the ventalation settings works great with my type of cooking. I would not hesitate to purchase another one of these 48 inch range hoods from Proline. If you buy one you will not regret it.
Thanks,
Rob

"ProLine Range Hoods has earned our high satisfaction for service. Although our range hood was back ordered, which we understood when we placed the order, ProLine made every effort to remain in communication as to its shipment date.Further, when the range hood became available while we were on vacation, ProLine delayed shipment until our return. Clearly, excellent customer service was provided. This service combined with our wonderful range hood has left our highly satisfied with our on-line buying experience with the company.

"For a complete kitchen remodeling project, I ordered from ProlLine a 36-inch Wall Mount Range Hood, Glass, Slimline, PLFW 544.36 for $469.95 in September 2013. That price was considerably lower than any similar range hoods I could locate in Lowe's, Home Depot, or local kitchen design showrooms. The price was so low, I was a bit leery of ordering it sight-unseen. Before ordering, I searched all over the Internet for something comparable. I reviewed all the pictures and videos on the ProLine web site. And I contacted them about getting the hood with LED lights, rather than incandescent or halogen bulbs. They responded that the hood was available with LEDs. We wanted to go green with LEDs or CFLs throughout the new kitchen, so that was a major plus.

The hood arrived in a reasonable amount of time; I do not now recall now how long, but I was not disappointed, especially since it was shipped free! I promptly removed it from its carton, found it to be in perfect condition, returned it to its carton and finally installed it about a month later. I installed it myself. The installation was trouble-free. The range looks great and works well. On 5 November 2013, I received a courtesy email asking me if I was satisfied with my order. I was.

In early July 2014, one of the two LED fixtures, which has about a dozen individual LEDs, started to dim; several of the individual LEDs would go off within a few minutes of being turned on. Eventually, a few others would flicker. I reviewed the warranty and found that bulbs were not covered. I can appreciate that bulbs are not covered, but … Uh oh, I figured, now I’m going to pay for the low-priced unit. I sent an email to ProLine on 17 July 2014. They responded the next day: I could remove the bulb and take it to a hardware store to get a match, or send them a picture and they would send me a quote for replacement. Again, I thought this is where I get nailed for the low-priced hood. The bulb is not a conventional bulb, but a mini-fixture that looked to be hardwired into the hood. I searched the internet for a replacement and could not find it. I reluctantly sent a picture with the label details to ProLine. No problem! $9.99 for a replacement. Wow! Having already spent a fortune on LED lights elsewhere in the kitchen, I figured the replacement LED fixtures would be five times that! PLUS, they provided a link to a video that showed the bulb is not hardwired as I thought, but use a small, easily disconnected plug that was out of view. (BTW: I just spent $78 for one bulb for my truck, and it was a lot harder to replace!)

While my hopes were high and my expectations low when I first ordered the hood sight-unseen, and then again when the bulb failed, I have to conclude that I am very pleased with the quality, the price, and the prompt and courteous customer service from ProLine. I recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a very good looking, well-functioning, and reasonably-priced alternative to over-priced units in the chain stores.

"Nice, sleek, very happy with function and appearance. This hood looks very neat in my kitchen. It gives an impression of modern look and I love it. Definitely worth the price. The LED lights are very nice and the ventilation very powerful. I would recommend this product line to anyone seeking the range hood. "

"A few years ago we remodel our kitchen and searched for island range hoods. The stainless steel/curved glass island range hood that Proline Range Hoods offered was just outstanding and looks beautiful in our kitchen. Service is outstanding and shipping was right on time. We have recommended this company to all of our friends and are completely satisfied."

"Last year we remodeled our kitchen and needed to replace our range hood. During the remodel we searched the internet and found Proline Hoods. The 36" professional stainless hood had a great price compared to other hoods. The range hood has several lights that illuminate the cooking surface that eliminates the need for additional overhead lighting. One of the best features is the removable panels that fit into the dishwasher perfectly eliminating greasy messy cleaning. In addition we have found the Proline has friendly and efficient support personal. "

"I ordered my Proline range hood for the outdoor kitchen of my new home during construction. Proline definitely offered the best product for the price. Our construction was delayed for a while after delivery, and we had some issues with our installation. The Proline staff was quick to troubleshoot our problems. I would definitely recommend their products. "

"I was in the market for a large hood. I need a 48" to match my Wolf stove. Realizing that it was going to cost me a fortune I started looking at options. Others, had the size but didnt have the options. Proline was the only one I had found that had the options for a reasonable price. We ended up with the ProV 48" with two heat lamps and a 1200 CFM internal blower. Customer service was excellent in helping me select the right options and was even better when I was missing a couple parts due to my rushed order. They put them in the mail right away, no questions asked. Would I use them again definitely, would I recommend them to a friend most definitely.

We took our kitchen down to the studs and Proline was by far the best experience I had comparing all of our appliances.

BTW, the hood is absolutely beautiful, easy to pull apart and maintain, and well being 48" its a major focal point of our new kitchen. My wife and I are so happy to have discovered this really great company.

Last point, the videos. They are super helpful when looking at hoods. They made me realize I was going to do business with a company that cares about customer education, you guys know what you are doing. Keep doing it. Thanks again.

"I was building an outside entertainment area/patio. I searched high and low for a stainless steel hood rated for outside use (even though completely covered from rain- when we get that in So. Cal.) ProLine was the only vendor to offer immediate feedback to my questions and suggest a hood that would work. To top that off the price I paid was about 1/3 what another company wanted for an outdoor hood. I highly recommend them!"

After extensive research of all our options, in June of 2009, my wife and purchased a Proline professional model vent hood for a kitchen remodel. It was a perfect upgrade for us and looked and worked great. We have been really pleased with the performance of our hood vent over the past five years. Recently, the push button controls began to malfunction and I contacted Proline customer service for help. Even though the vent hood is out of warranty, Proline has worked diligently and efficiently to resolve my issue and to find the correct parts that I need for repair. Thank you Proline for all of the immediate assistance I have received.

"We looked at a lot of range hoods in stores and online for an island install. Too expensive, too big, too flimsy. Then, Proline! Priced well, compact sizing, rigid construction. Our 24 inch round Euro Style looks just right over our high-end range and works great (externally vented) - love the soft touch controls. The cylinder design eliminates hazardous corners, important in our kitchen layout with a short depth to island. An unexpected bonus was the 'wow' factor from our guests, everybody comments on it! Our experience, from purchase to installation (be sure to view the videos) and in daily use has been excellent. Proline - a great product at a good price."

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.