Stores > ProLine Range Hoods

• ProLine Range H ProLine Range Hoods Elite Status

• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10

2016-02-10

Beautiful and Efficient

"Installed a beautiful ProLine Hood during our kitchen remodel. Not only is it beautiful but it is easy to clean. Just throw the vents into the dishwasher and you're done. The light actually covers the entire stove top and ventilation is excellent. I also really appreciated the warm and helpful customer service. A high recommend."

2016-02-05

Star of the show

"We completely renovated our kitchen and chose the slimline range hood as the focal part of our new contemporary kitchen. We get complements all the time on how cool it looks. It also does a great job as an effective vent hood over our 36" Thermador professional gas cooktop. I would definitely recommend this range hood."

This review was modified by Mike123335 on February 05 2016 07:51:47 PM

2016-01-28

This hood zucks! :)

"stainless steel, modern euro style, 900 cfm at 30" wide, easy clean and made in America... what more can you ask?

when I bought my Proline hood over 5 years ago, it was the only game in town to meet my requirements. now, of course, there are other manufactures making similar hoods at reasonable prices. so why buy theirs?

recently the high power button decided not to work. I emailed Proline's customer service. They responded the same day. I sent them the photos they asked for and they quickly matched up my hood to the appropriate parts. remember that this is a 5+ year old unit and no longer under warranty.

so how much did the parts (a new panel) cost? nada, zip, zero, nothing. and the shipping? again no charge. hmmmm. shipped out same day, add a couple days for UPS to get it here from Utah. hmmmm.

So why buy Proline? Good hood at a good price, company that sticks around and backs up their products with incredible customer support and service. I'm a fan.

This review was modified by gale_in_florida on January 28 2016 04:17:38 PM

2016-01-27

My ProLine Range Hood has exceeded my expectations

"I have had this range hood almost three years and it works as advertised. It was a breeze to install and is well made. My wife and I cook and host dinner for friends and family all the time, so it gets heavy use. The low profile (only 6 inches) is an added bonus, since I am over six feet tall and was always cracking my head on the hood the ProLine replaced. Based on this range hood's performance, I would not hesitate to buy from ProLine again."

This review was modified by Paoli86 on January 27 2016 12:06:24 PM

2016-01-18

Awesome Service!!!

"I bought my Proline range hood 3 years ago and the led lights blew out (I like to cook a lot). I ran around to every appliance parts store within 25 miles and no one could help but I called Proline directly and Cheryl was so helpful - she figured out what we needed and ordered it immediately. Can wait to have light again when I cook!"

This review was modified by tbuoncuore on January 18 2016 02:36:07 PM

2016-01-16

Best Range Hood

"We chose a Proline 48" Range Hood for our kitchen remodel. This range hood could be vented outside or not vented at all. It came with three levels of power for venting and two lighting levels and in addition had sockets for warming lamps. We are please with the this range hood and with the knowledgeable customer service representatives at the company. We highly recommend this company for their products and pricing."

This review was modified by jmertik on January 16 2016 04:37:36 AM

2016-01-15

Exceptional Product with an Awesome Support Team

"I purchased my Proline Range Hoods in 2011. My wife and I love the way it functions and turns are Island gas range into a centerpiece of the house. Recently the lights would not turn on, so I called and talked to Cheryl. She was absolutely awesome. She simply had me shoot pictures of some of the components so that they could ship me the proper replacement parts. From the time I sent the pictures in to the time my parts were being shipped to me was less than 6 hours. I would definitely order from them again and recommend them to all my friends and family."

This review was modified by LewHenry on January 15 2016 12:15:05 PM

2016-01-12

largest assortment, great price, excellent service

"I looked everywhere for a suitable range hood, which was hard because I have a tiny kitchen, low ceiling, limited vent options and off course I wanted it to look slick. And be quiet. And of high quality, and powerful. And easy to clean. I found all of that in the Proline assortment, and not just that: I even had choice. Price was great, shipping fast, and they notified me every step along the way. One thing I didn't like were the blue-ish LED lights. Proline researched the market and found new replacement lights, which I hope to receive soon. All my emails were replied within 24 hours, and representatives always were most pleasant. I highly recommend Proline and would buy again."

2016-01-12

The star of my kitchen remodel.

"We just love our Proline range hood. From shipping it came in perfect condition, with all of it's parts, and on time. It was so stylish and the price was unbeatable. Our contractor was even impressed with the ease of installation and the quality of the hood. It really was the star of the whole project. We would defiantly recommend it or even buy it again without dought."

2016-01-09

"This company was great to work with...Customer service is prompt and friendly and most helpful.

Not only is my range hood beautiful it works beyond my expectations. My neighbor liked my hood so much, she order one also.

I would definitely buy this product and recommend this company to all

Kay Frank
Manlius, NY

This review was modified by frankk1 on January 09 2016 06:53:18 AM

2016-01-06

"We purchased our ProLine Range hood to go with our new Viking 30" range. We shopped around and compared the various companies that offered higher end models, eliminating the hoods that were under-powered and would not move enough exhaust to handle the heat that the range puts out. We chose the ProLine because looks great and has features that the others do not, namely the sensor that turns the fan on automatically. The fan though powerful is relatively quiet given the amount of air it is moving and the unit is well constructed and easily cleaned. We love this product!

This review was modified by dsuto55 on January 06 2016 10:59:07 AM

2015-12-29

"Purchased our 900 CFM 36" hood 3 years ago for a residential installation. Flawless operation, awesome high quality finish, quiet operation for the job it does, easy maintenance. A friend is building a new home and will be purchasing a Proline as well. We are western Canadian's and have had excellent service. Would recommend to anyone."

2015-12-22

"Proline makes some of the best kitchen exhaust products available on the market today. We purchased a Viking gas range and needed a high performance exhaust hood to compliment this purchase. Viking does offer hoods, but at a seriously inflated price. This is a secondary “money” line for them, because they have always been known for their ranges.
Proline is in the business of high quality exhaust hoods and they do not disappoint. Superior products, precision manufacturing and high quality customer service is on offer during and after the sale.
I usually don’t recommend products, but I give Proline a full 5 star rating. If you are in the market for an exhaust hood for your kitchen, I suggest looking at Proline. This is my personal review, without prompts from anyone.

2015-12-18

"We had an excellent experience with our purchase through ProLine Range Hoods. Their customer support was very knowledgeable in answering questions about which hood to order and helping us make the correct selection. After our purchase their continued customer support was excellent in handling any questions we had about proper installation and usage. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to make this type of purchase!"

This review was modified by johngina on December 18 2015 12:34:00 PM

2015-12-17

"Great customer service! Easy to contact and responds quickly. We purchased our hood in 2010 and it has worked well up to this point. Started making a loud noise. Proline will be sending me a new motor that should hopefully fix this issue. "

This review was modified by Maria242 on December 17 2015 12:06:51 PM

Share ProLine Range Hoods's store rating

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.