Stores > ProLine Range Hoods

• ProLine Range H ProLine Range Hoods Elite Status

• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

2016-06-28

The perfect solution

"In doing a whole lot of research for a handsome range good in our own 1935 historic home in Pasadena I found a great solution. My wife and I are both architects so we know the ropes. Being limited on size the under counter model was a perfect fit. The variable speeds, the low profile and extremely quite operation were part of my criteria. The Proline product we purchased performs at the same level as the more expensive models I have in other homes we own and have spec'ed before. A strong recommendation for this product. "

This review was modified by Jjhanula on June 28 2016 07:26:56 PM

2016-06-26

Kitchen centerpiece

"I didn't purchase this hood however it goes great in the house I bought. As long as you know how to take care of stainless steel it will look great for years. Pros: easy to clean screens, 4 lights, adjustable fan Cons: can't figure out the timer. Overall a very nice hood. If for some reason you catch something on fire the highest setting of the exhaust fan will **** everything out. "

This review was modified by Eli.logan on June 26 2016 08:48:17 PM

2016-06-23

Great company and product!

"We purchased our ProLine Range Hood in 2013 as part of our kitchen remodel. It continues to look great and perform very well. In addition, they provide excellent customer service. I would highly recommend the company and their products! "

This review was modified by hjbu53 on June 23 2016 10:05:50 AM

2016-06-09

Stylish range hood at a great price

"We purchased our Proline Range Hood in 2010 as part of a major kitchen redesign. After spending many hours shopping both on line and in stores, we found that Proline had the best prices by far. Once ordered, we received our hood promptly and our contractor had no problems with the installation. After 6 years, it still looks and works great and has garnered many compliments. We recently had an issue with the lights not working but are currently working with customer service on the issue. A simple e-mail to reaching out to them seems to have solved the problem. I have to admit after 6 years, I wasn’t even expecting a response, but received one within a day! I would definitely recommend Proline!"

This review was modified by sher59 on June 09 2016 07:33:59 AM

2016-05-31

Gotta Love it!

"We purchased an under-counter range hood, the 30" Model PLJW-185.30 to replace an old noisy hood. The new hood is sleek, with brushed finish stainless steel. The exhaust motors, there are 2, do a great job removing odors while cooking. The 2 lamps provide just enough light and are cool to the touch."

This review was modified by prolinewp on May 31 2016 01:16:06 PM

2016-05-30

Very loud

"We purchased the 42" range hood wall mount for kitchen remodel. Proline only gives you a 2 week return window so you better be prepared to open & test asap. We were unable to do that do to timing with our contractor.
Bottom line, it is the loudest thing I have ever heard. You can't stand next to it I speak to someone. I contacted the mfg & they refused to post my review.

2016-05-26

Love My Hood

"What can i say that most people with a Proline Hood wouldnt know already my house has a commercial kitchen installed and my hood is the thing that stands out the most when you walk in along with my commercial freezer and refrigerator it compliments my kitchen with its sleek outline and crome finished this is the type of hood i wont have to change for years to come and if i had to do it over again i would definately go with the proline range hoods again"

This review was modified by barclayG on May 26 2016 12:49:06 PM

2016-05-15

It Works as advertised

"It Works as advertised. Easy to install."

This review was modified by kitchenlover1 on May 15 2016 11:47:00 AM

2016-04-26

Great product. Great service!

"I have had my range hood for three years and it has exceeded my expectations. Pro line not only wants to make sure customers get the right product, they also want to make sure it performs over time. In my opinion the true test of a company is how they take care of their customers after the sale. Pro Line delivers! I would recommend this company and their products to my family and friends."

This review was modified by Alh69875 on April 26 2016 04:39:12 PM

2016-04-25

Slick and functional

"we have been very pleased with our purchase from ProLine. We get so many compliments on the look of our range hood. It ties in very well with all of our stainless steel, and at night is nice show piece with the LED lighting. The ordering process was very smooth, which is great because these days you never know what you are going to get ordering online.

HAPPY CUSTOMERS.

This review was modified by KitchenGuy on April 25 2016 06:27:20 PM

2016-04-25

Helpful customer service

"I ordered a 34" wide 18" deep hood insert. The hood arrived with a slight dent, to which customer service promptly resolved the issue by issuing a small credit. My installer was able to install it despite the dent, and as an insert I cannot even see it anymore. The hood is a bit louder than I had hoped even at the lowest setting, but it's power at level 3 (out of 4) is more then sufficient to extract even the heaviest smoke/grease/exhaust. The stainless steel baffles are superior to mesh, and are easy to remove/clean and do a good job collecting grease. The price was great, and the quality more than acceptable. Owned for about a year and no operational issues.

This review was modified by kwest2 on April 25 2016 10:04:38 AM

2016-04-22

Proline is a Pro

"In the course of remodeling my kitchen I was having difficulty finding a hood that I was happy with, so I started looking on line. I was fortunate to find Proline soon in my search. They had the hood that I was looking for and at a reasonable cost. I continued to search the web at many other sites but was unable to find any other hood that could compare even at a higher price. I have been completely satisfied with my purchase in fact my brother was also remodeling his kitchen and also purchased a hood from Proline."

2016-04-19

Excellent Range Hood Totally Worth It!

"We remodeled our kitchen and went with the Proline Range Hood PLFW832.36 with Led lighting and it is outstanding! We are a big family and I am constantly cooking so a powerful, quiet and efficient range hood is what we were looking for. I have to say that this range hood surpassed our expectations. When the hood vent is on and I am cooking the house doesn't smell like food. Plus the powerful blowers extracts all the grease minimizing the cleaning of my stove and granite. The blue Led light on the control panel matches with the other appliances and the stainless steel is very easy to clean and shines beautifully in the light. We are very happy with this purchase and highly recommend ProLine Range Hoods."

This review was modified by Nancygarza on April 19 2016 09:38:34 AM

2016-04-17

**** range hood-lighting

"I ordered and installed a new stainless range hood from Proline recently. Not only does it work fantastico but everyone who visits our home notices it first thing when they are in our kitchen.
**** is the most off used descriptor especially when the lights are on. But I like it because it's quiet and does a great job of pulling out the smoke and odors.
Thanks Proline!

This review was modified by Garyfriz on April 17 2016 02:30:23 AM

2016-04-16

Amazing RangeHood!

"Hey eveyone, Nadeem here,
So this range hood is very good compared to my older ones. We got this one last year, very fast and good shipping, and a very well developed website. It was one of the easiest to install. The filters for this range hood are dish washer safe, so we wash them weakly. Two light bulbs also come with it and they are very nice and bright. We really recoomend this range hood.

This review was modified by Nadeem1116 on April 16 2016 02:57:01 PM

Share ProLine Range Hoods's store rating

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.