• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10

"I ordered my Proline range hood for the outdoor kitchen of my new home during construction. Proline definitely offered the best product for the price. Our construction was delayed for a while after delivery, and we had some issues with our installation. The Proline staff was quick to troubleshoot our problems. I would definitely recommend their products. "

"I was in the market for a large hood. I need a 48" to match my Wolf stove. Realizing that it was going to cost me a fortune I started looking at options. Others, had the size but didnt have the options. Proline was the only one I had found that had the options for a reasonable price. We ended up with the ProV 48" with two heat lamps and a 1200 CFM internal blower. Customer service was excellent in helping me select the right options and was even better when I was missing a couple parts due to my rushed order. They put them in the mail right away, no questions asked. Would I use them again definitely, would I recommend them to a friend most definitely.

We took our kitchen down to the studs and Proline was by far the best experience I had comparing all of our appliances.

BTW, the hood is absolutely beautiful, easy to pull apart and maintain, and well being 48" its a major focal point of our new kitchen. My wife and I are so happy to have discovered this really great company.

Last point, the videos. They are super helpful when looking at hoods. They made me realize I was going to do business with a company that cares about customer education, you guys know what you are doing. Keep doing it. Thanks again.

"I was building an outside entertainment area/patio. I searched high and low for a stainless steel hood rated for outside use (even though completely covered from rain- when we get that in So. Cal.) ProLine was the only vendor to offer immediate feedback to my questions and suggest a hood that would work. To top that off the price I paid was about 1/3 what another company wanted for an outdoor hood. I highly recommend them!"

After extensive research of all our options, in June of 2009, my wife and purchased a Proline professional model vent hood for a kitchen remodel. It was a perfect upgrade for us and looked and worked great. We have been really pleased with the performance of our hood vent over the past five years. Recently, the push button controls began to malfunction and I contacted Proline customer service for help. Even though the vent hood is out of warranty, Proline has worked diligently and efficiently to resolve my issue and to find the correct parts that I need for repair. Thank you Proline for all of the immediate assistance I have received.

"We looked at a lot of range hoods in stores and online for an island install. Too expensive, too big, too flimsy. Then, Proline! Priced well, compact sizing, rigid construction. Our 24 inch round Euro Style looks just right over our high-end range and works great (externally vented) - love the soft touch controls. The cylinder design eliminates hazardous corners, important in our kitchen layout with a short depth to island. An unexpected bonus was the 'wow' factor from our guests, everybody comments on it! Our experience, from purchase to installation (be sure to view the videos) and in daily use has been excellent. Proline - a great product at a good price."

"I recently purchased a 58" hood insert for a custom hood my company is fabricating and installing. ProLine was the most cost effective while still being able to get the quality product I needed. To be honest I was nervous ordering online because I could not waste any time with returns or more importantly damaged product. ProLine had the hood wrapped in a custom foam that protected the hood. All in all it was a great experience."

"We ordered our ProLine range hood a while ago for a new-home installation, but did not get around to installing it until a couple of years after the order. We got this wonderful range hood with touch-panel controls that eventually started acting up and did not respond to touch commands after a year of service. ProLine was very accommodating and assisted in determining the cause of the problem (new circuit board required) and offered to send us a replacement part. While I may be weary of recommending a touch-panel range hood for this particular problem (opting to prefer analog controls in the future from one of their other range hoods), the service we've received from ProLine has been one of the most pleasant experiences I've ever had."

"We have a Proline Range Hood that we purchased a couple of years ago. One of the light units went bad and needed replaced. I called Proline and they were able to take of the problem the very same day. I love my range hood and the customer service dept. has been great. Very friendly and helpful."

"I would like to say thet Proline Range Hoods is one of the BEST compnies I have every worked with. The gave great support wjile I was choosing the hood, grave a great price and delievered it on time and in great condition.

I would deffently buy from them again!

"We have had our range hood for just over two years now and just love it. We bought an older home and needed a hood to mount flush to the ceiling leaving enough room to operate correctly, exhaust well, and of course look great. ProLine fit the bill. We couldn't be happier with the performance. It was reasonably priced and had the additional benefit of putting extra light on the cooking surface. It was easy to install to boot. Thanks ProLine."

"Wanted to say thanks to proline for my new range hood. It really made the kitchen look great. Good product for a great price. Thanks."

"We ordered our Pro-line range hood over a year ago and have been quite happy with the performance. Recently one of the halogen lights stopped working, but we are in the process of getting new bulbs. We have not experienced any of the problems some people have described and would buy from Pro-line in the future if we find a need for a range hood.
When we first received the range hood we had some questions about installation and did need to send back the controller for the fan and lights. The new part was quickly received and installed and everything works fine. The range hood looks great too ;-) Thanks!!

"This product is the best among all the vent hoods I have had so far. It is a combination of strong power and low noice level. It fits our kitchen very well."

"We found ProLine Range Hoods while checking out chimney style hoods and their installation on You Tube.
We ordered our range hood during one of their sales, and due to a "snafu" in the warehouse, our hood of choice was not there, so they upgraded us to another model that was comparable to what we wanted.
The shipment arrived in a timely manner, and the installation was very easy. We had a small problem once everything was hooked up, but we sent an email to the company and they answered with several steps on a possible correction to the problem. They stated that if that didn't fix the problem, they would have someone come out and look at the unit for us.
My husband followed the simple steps to fix it and it has worked perfectly since then.
I love the look of the rangehood and for something as powerful as the hood we got, it is very quiet.
These range hoods are very sturdy and I would highly recommend one if you are in the market for a chimney style hood.

"The Proline range hood arrived in good time and looks great in my new kitchen. We had some difficulty with the circut board, but they replaced it promptly at no no charge even though we were out of warranty for parts. A pleasure to deal with."

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.