• ProLine Range H ProLine Range Hoods Elite Status

• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10

" I've had my 520.30 range food now for a little over two years. I've been super pleased with it's quality and performance. It's quiet and does it's job well. The filters are easily removed and washed in the dishwasher. Also, I'm a DIYer, so I had a lot of questions regarding the purchase, and the install. Proline was really awesome in this regard, as well. Their phone support was great, and they have lots of great how to videos on their website."

"My wife and I recently did a complete renovation of our home. We went through Green Demolitions for kitchen cabinets and countertops. We got a beautiful 48" 6 burner gas cook top, which was the showpiece. But we needed a rangehood to match, and could not find one anywhere.
Then I came upon proline rangehoods! They had an unbelievable selection of beautiful, functional rangehoods, including 48" sizes, at such reasonable prices!
Our contractor said it was a breeze to install, and it has worked marvelously these last couple years. We hardly ever need to use any higher than the 1st fan setting! And it's suprisingly quiet.
One of the halogen bulbs recently burned out; I contacted proline and was happy I hear they had them available!
Excellent product! Well-made, functional, affordable, and beautiful!

"I have been extremely satisfied with my ProLine range hood. It has a lot more draw power to remove heat above my range. I was in the restaurant business all my life until a few years ago and understand the importance of heat removal from the kitchen area. The hood is easy to clean and the baffles are easy to put in the dishwasher. The noise level on the lower three speeds is acceptable - high speed is a little louder, but I rarely have to use anything but the lowest two speeds. The light coverage if really nice and bright and the bulbs are easy to change - I have only had to change one in over three years. The reason I'm writing this review is that I misplaced my remote and when I ordered another, the service rep asked me to rate my satisfaction with the hood."

"We have had our Proline PI29 for several years (5+) and it has been a dependable indispensable addition to our kitchen. Sleek styling and quality build. Only recently did the transformer for the lights show signs of degradation - Proline sent the right replacement free of charge. Could not expect anything more. "

"I installed a 48 inch Proline ProV wall hood about 3-1/2 years ago. Fit and finish was excellent and installation was simple. It is used daily and has performed flawlessly.

I have had 2 experiences with Proline customer service, and it is outstanding. The phone is answered by someone knowledgeable in the products who can take care of whatever you need.

If you need a high quality range hood at a very good price, I highly recommend Proline.

"I have purchased two hoods from Pro-Line and couldn't ask for a better product. Will be purchasing another one for my new house currently under construction. John Hoctel (Diversified Development & Design) Bonita Springs, Florida"

"While having our kitchen remodeled, my wife and I searched our area appliance stores to find a free standing range hood. All we could find were wall or ceiling mounted ones, and our design wouldn't accommodate those types. Then we found ProLine range hoods on the internet. Soon after exploring their website www.prolinerangehoods.com, we were elated to find what we were looking for. The ordering of our product was easy, and we felt the price was reasonable for the high quality hoods they sell.

The hood arrived on the delivery date they promised, complete with detailed instructions for our contractor to follow. We would recommend ProLine hoods to any home owner looking a top quality addition for their kitchen.

Sincerely,

Jay Sauer

"While building our cabin, I did a lot of research to buy an insert fan for our custom cabinetry. Hands down for the price and power I needed for my wife gourmet cooking, the ProLine was superb.

To date, the fan has worked flawlessly and am really impressed with the build quality of this unit.

I would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone I know.

"We reached out to Proline after we bought our house regarding replacement of parts in our hood that the prior owner had purchased. They were extremely prompt in responding, offered to send us all the necessary parts for free, and were generally very easy to work with. I'd highly recommend them for your future range hood needs."

"I have been very satisfied with the performance of my new Proline Wall Mount vent hood.
It takes very little work to keep it clean. Just take out the filters and wash them in the dishwasher.
Wipe the other surfaces down with a mild cleaner and condition with a Stainless Steel cleaner and polish.

Enjoy your new Proline vent hood.

John Sachs

"We are very happy with our Pro Line Hood. I particularly like the variable speed fan."

"The folks at ProLine make excellent quality products, and their prices are hard to beat. I purchased the PLFI520 36", and I couldn't be happier. It looks great, does a great job of venting smoke and smells, and maintenance is super easy - the stainless filters go right into the dishwasher. The LED lighting is a nice bonus. I recommend their range hoods without hesitation."

"We have been so happy with our BBQ hood. We bought it for our screened in porch that we have EZE Breeze Vinyl windows. We have been able to grill year round and not have any smoke at all enter the porch. The hood is very classy in design and matches perfect over any type off BBQ grill. It is easy to clean, easy to use and has a lot of power! We have had no issues with it all and would recommend them to anyone considering an indoor or outdoor type hood. I shopped and looked around for a long time comparing cost and quality and nothing could compare."

"I wanted to reach out to those of you wondering if you should purchase your vent hood from Proline....I would highly recommend it! I was very pleased with the quality of the hood, and also the ease of installation. Do yourself a favor and get your order from Proline, you won't be disappointed"

"I had a problem with a Proline range hood but was unable to find the information I needed on Proline's website. I contacted their customer service and chatted with representative Anna. She was able to answer every question I had in an efficient and patient manner. She even helped me troubleshoot my problem and suggested a possible solution. I was extremely pleased with my contact experience with Proline and would definitely recommend their products.
RT Crossville, TN

Share ProLine Range Hoods's store rating

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.