Stores > ProLine Range Hoods

• ProLine Range H ProLine Range Hoods Elite Status

• Address: 1750 S. 500 W.
    • Contact: support@prolinerangehoods.com
    • Phone: 877-901-5530
    • Customer Support: 877-901-5530
    • Business Hours: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
    • Fax: 801-973-6069

Product & services pricing Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

2016-09-15

Customer service at its best!

"I bought a Proline Professional Series PL-17 almost 5 years ago. Something you research, buy, install and enjoy a great product that performs flawlessly. Then out of no where the duel halogen lights stop functioning. Turns out its not the lamps, but a problem in the controls. So, what do you do? Make that call that you dread doing, because its going to take forever to get the problem resolved. Well - not in this case! Customer service was great at helping me out, special thanks to Chloe and my needed parts are on there way! Special thanks to your company and team in making a normally stessful indeavor effortless.

Hank Semerda
Mequon, WI.

This review was modified by HankSemerda on September 15 2016 04:07:12 PM

2016-09-14

Love my Proline Hood!

"!!! I love my Proline Range Hood. I shopped all the appliance dealers and big box stores for months before finding Proline on line and getting the specifications for the hood. Our application is not that unusual, but we were remodeling an older home with a kitchen bar. We had originally put a downdraft stove in the bar and were never happy with the exhaust. We replaced it with a 5 burner gas cooktop and needed a hood to go over it to the ceiling. The Proline series was just what we were looking for. We order the hood and it arrived in the specified time and installed perfectly. The adjustable sleeve made the installation work perfect in the space we were working with and all our friends are amazed at how quite the fans are, even at wide open speed. If we ever build or remodel again, we will look to Proline for our range hood needs!"

2016-09-09

Great low profile range hood

"I did a lot of research before I bought this hood when our previous Nu-air/Broan died. It is well constructed with quality materials and was easy to install. I chose this particular model because of the low profile (5in high or so) and its metal fan blades (on our previous hood, the fan melted when the flames got too high). The filters are a breeze to clean, just put them in the dishwasher, they are solid stainless steel. There is this 3min auto shut off function which is awesome. The only reasons I didn't give it 5 stars:
-since it is low profile, there isn't much 'reservoir' or air that can be trapped and then vented out, but that is the trade off for the low profile
-after about 1 yr of use, both lights stopped working. Turns out it was because one of the LED bulbs went out. Customer service was very responsive and promised to ship free replacements if I wrote this review.

This review was modified by michelsam on September 09 2016 04:29:58 PM

2016-09-09

Go Proline!

Customer service is a term that many of us take for granted while for others it can be elusive and unpleasant endeavor. I am writing this review because of the great service I received by Chloe who handled my situation with professionalism and skill while I stumbled my way through making my needs known to her. A little history here would be beneficial, I purchased in April 2009 a very nice 48 inch Proline range hood. Today in September of 2016 at first all I could recall was that I purchased it from a location in Utah and I even questioned was this the same company? Although I did not know the model number or any other useful information due to losing the original purchase information, Chloe guided me with reassurance through a process that included taking pictures and sending them to her. Within a few hours I received a response where she was able to identify my particular unit. Why may you ask did I need service? I have used this hood for my indoor grill, and it has worked beautifully since I purchased it but recently the touch pad gave me some problems hence the reason for the customer service call. This part was as promised, promptly mailed and the problem is now corrected. My model number is PLJW 101.48. Additionally, I was very surprised and pleased when I learned how reasonable the repair parts were, in fact shocked compared to other manufacturers. I also have a major high end brand hood (Dacor) for my kitchen range and this Proline hood is by far and away a better constructed and more durable item. Take for example the idea of being stainless steel, my Proline is constructed of the type of steel that is magnetic not just look alike stainless and also the gauge of the steel on the Proline appears to thicker. Although these features do not affect its performance, it sure comes in handy if you want to hang a recipe from it while cooking or leaving a note for other family members. After having dealt with this other brand trying to purchase parts or get answers to questions I can honestly say that if I had known Proline was available when I purchased the Dacor the decision would have been very simple and that is to stay with the best. Thank you Proline!

This review was modified by Bwikan on September 09 2016 12:47:09 PM

2016-09-03

Good product, excellent customer service

"We ordered the ProLine Range Hood at the end of 2013. We have been enjoying this product ever since then. Since we're Chinese, we cook a lot of stir-fry and need a strong fan. This product definitely works well for our needs and is very powerful. Even if we fry foods, the kitchen doesn't have any leftover smell at all.

The Touch Panel makes things very easy to operate and the stainless steel finish is very easy to clean. The touch controls unfortunately stopped responding at one point, but customer service was very helpful even though this model was discontinued. For free, they sent us a replacement part. I definitely recommend this company and its products.

This review was modified by Hong-Guang on September 03 2016 06:05:46 PM

2016-08-30

Great Customer Service

"I called Proline searching for an answer to a light switch problem we are having with our 6 year old range hood, which is now discontinued. I spoke with Chloe who was able to assist me in a polite and professional manner. After she spoke with a technician there, it was determined it was a faulty light transformer. They are sending me that part for free! Doesn't get much better than that! We love the look the range hood gives our kitchen and are happy we chose Proline Range Hoods to receive our business. "

This review was modified by BarbaraSevero on August 30 2016 11:57:12 AM

2016-08-23

Like a commercial Hood but better looking

"I love this range hood. It was easy to install and immediately remedies any uh ohs and also makes frying less of a mess. I vented mine to the outside and even use it to help pull heat out of the house when I get home during the summer. I wish I had redone my kitchen years ago with one of these hoods."

2016-08-19

Best Hood in the Hood

"I have had my Proline hood for about 3 years and absolutely love it! It has worked without a problem and does all that while even looking great. Look no further when you are shopping for a hood this is the one you want!"

This review was modified by jdadiego on August 19 2016 04:16:32 AM

2016-08-17

Great Overall Experience

"I'm a proud owner of a Proline wall mounted range hood since 2011. The hood looks great and works great in my kitchen. At the time of my original purchase in 2011, I ordered online, received it, unpacked it to realize I had ordered the incorrect unit for my space. I contacted Proline customer service and they where extremely helpful not only in assisting me to choose the correct unit for my space, but also promptly replacing it. I was VERY happy with the entire experience.

After 5 years of daily use, my range hood digital control panel stopped working... I immediately contacted Proline customer service even though the unit is out of the 3-year warranty. Tess and Chloe were wonderful, they instructed us to remove the panel from unit to make sure they would send us the correct replacement part. My husband was able to remove the faulty panel with ease and voilá, the replacement is on its way! Not to mention, the new panel cost was less than 30.00 bucks.... I'm a happy camper!

I highly recommend Proline for their quality product and outstanding customer service. A+++

This review was modified by Jmarx on August 17 2016 12:48:23 PM

2016-08-11

" When my three-year-old pro line range hood malfunction due to a lightning storm I was informed the range hood was no longer in production . There customer service personnel was able to find a control panel in their warehouse and expedite the panel to me .I have been very pleased with my range hood which complements our kitchen beautifully."

This review was modified by Pdmill on August 11 2016 02:43:05 PM

2016-08-10

The range hood it works

"It is a very powerful range hood I ever see. It works like a professional kitchen range hoods. Easy cleaning and dishwashable. "

2016-08-09

Pro Line range Hood PLJW 185.36 - YES !

"The Pro Line PLJW 185.36 range hood is a great product at a great price and backed-up by a great team. The installation was simple and now that its in, the volume of air it moves is surprising.
I highly recommend the Pro Line products. Their approach makes online ordering very easy.
Best of all, its made in the good `ole USA

Brian M.
(Frankfort, NY)

This review was modified by bmarcant on August 09 2016 01:42:21 PM

2016-08-02

Great product.....even better customer service!!!

"The title says it all. Purchased an exhaust fan in February 2014, looks great in my kitchen. Had a small issue and within minutes it was resolved by customer service.

Thanks Again!

This review was modified by Rangefan1 on August 02 2016 08:58:39 AM

2016-08-01

Awesome island range hood!

"I'm writing this review almost four years after I've bought the product - and I think it's good to write a review after some time has passed and you've had a chance to see if thing works or not! Prior to purchasing this unit, I've been looking for an island range hood for a while. I wanted something that performs but also something that wouldn't break the bank. I'm so glad I found ProLine Range Hoods and I'm so glad I got the 42" 6-speed island hood. Install was a breeze, something my husband managed to do by himself. As far as functionality goes - at low speeds the fan is pretty quiet, and at high speeds, it can be heard, but it's like any other hood at full speed - most important is that it looks great and works great, it **** the vapor right out. I think that based on the price and performance, this is one of the best home improvement purchases I've made. I highly recommend both this company and this product to anybody looking for a range hood. "

This review was modified by Caroline1981 on August 01 2016 12:19:23 PM

2016-07-29

stylish stainless sucking machine!

"Not only this is a very well designed vent hood it complements our top end appliances and even more importantly IT works GREAT!! The SS filters fits in the dishwasher nicely and has very good lighting. I have had this unit since 2013 and the only thing that has stopped working is one light bulb and it was easy to replace."

This review was modified by somebeaches on July 29 2016 09:28:28 AM

Share ProLine Range Hoods's store rating

ProLine Range Hoods is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ProLine Range Hoods is a merchant member
ProLine Range Hoods participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.