Stores > ProFlowers / cherrymoonfarms.com

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
Voice your opinion! Review ProFlowers / cherrymoonfarms.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-21

Don't waste your money!

"I ordered the 3 bouquet special and all three of them were awful! THEY LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE! Huge disappointment!"

2017-06-05

really?

"4 days of delay on delivery, paying for saturday delivery and delivered on Tuesday, custom support said receiving office was close, but I paid for delivery on the door..."

2017-05-28

Unhappy Customer !

"The "Braded Money Tree that was delivered to my wife and daughter for Mother's Day arrived a week late, in very poor condition, trimmed Very Poorly as to limit the growth, and was NOT BRADED. I have sent them an unanswered e-mail. I would VERY strongly suggest that you-all DO NOT order from this company."

2017-05-21

Horrible Quality - Expensive Delivery!

"Ordered flowers for Mother's Day for my 94 year young Mom. The flowers arrived in a nice box delivered on time. The bouquet, nicely bundled was still closed. All of the flowers were closed. Put them in water with the flower food. Half the flowers opened up on two days the other half withered. The cost of shipping was equal to the twice of the order. It was a horrible gift to send to someone I care so much about. ProFlowers has an opportunity to make it right otherwise I will assure everyone I know in social media that they are the wrong place to shop. Quality is horrible and cost is far too much for the quality of the product."

2017-05-17

Warning!!!!!

"WARNING-!!!!!
BE SURE YOU SIGN YOUR NAME ( first and last- if the person you know, knows more than one person of the same name)- or the "recipient" will not be able to thank you! ( and it is frustrating)- their policy is to send an e-mail to the sender- ??? what it says-
- FYI I spoke to multiple people on phone- polite, but very difficult to understand and not forthcoming with actual policy/ procedure until after they got a bunch more of my demographic info to put in their system.

-WOULD it hurt the sender's privacy to
A) tell a recipient with this concern up front that this is what they do ( I talked to 3 different people and the 1st person said a supervisor would call me back the next day- > than a week later- no call)
B)have a drop down menu of what they include in the letter to the sender ( purchaser) of the flowers) -such as -1) the person you sent the flowers to knows more that one person with the same first name)-- 2)your name was not included in the card. 3) the person you sent flowers to would like to thank you and cannot find a current phone # or address for you.-- 4)?- free type option.
5)- option of order code connected to online messaging system where a thank you could be sent to everyone in instant time ( they have the pieces of data with order # and sender's e-mail- they could link the 2 in a way that is blinded to the recipient, but the recipient could still send their own message including any concerns re: identity).

2017-05-16

ProFlowers Customer Care

"I was very excited to be able to order my Mom flowers for Mothers Day this year for the first time. I ordered the 100 Blooms of Poms For Mom. My mom received a bunch of sad looking purple and dark red flowers that looked NOTHING like the picture of the flowers I bought. I specifically picked flowers that were my mom favorite colors and avoided dark purples, and dark flowers altogether because purple is her least favorite color. After I apologized to my mom for her sickly looking purple flowers, I emailed the company's customer service and told them what had happened. I then got an email back that told me I was incorrect and that they would not be giving me a refund or sending the right flowers to me.
After I received the email I emailed back with screen shots of my receipt and delivery notice that both confirmed what I had said. After I sent the email telling them that they were incorrect I think got an automated response telling me that they would send me a replacement, which is pretty useless considering Mother Day was 3 days ago, or a refund.
Overall I would say pretty crappy customer service, and will not be ordering from them again.

NOT my flowers for Mothers Day

"I was so excited to see the PRoFlowers box on my porch, open the box and thougt oh one of my 3 kids sent flowers ! Looked and looked for the card could not find it at first, its half hidden tucked away on the side. Got the flowers in water in vase.. and saw what I thought was a receipt, read it and realized I had someones flowers. My name was on the box on top of someone else's name!! How careless... so my flowers went somewhere else also. I do not have a son named ROB.
I called the operator and gave her the name so she could send this lady flowers in time for mothers day, they should correct the error. She did not answer me. There was just silence. Ill try again tomorrow. I feel bad having someones flowers BTW the stargazer lilies are lovely!

Not what you order!

"My order wasn't even close to what was delivered. The picture online was beautiful. The flowers we received was may a quarter of the amount shown. I wish I could show photos because you would be amazed at how much of a rip off this site is."

Extremely Embarrassed!

" I sent my mom flowers for Mothers Day. When she received them she sent me a picture and I was so embarrassed! Not only because I sent them, but that I had them sent to her work and everyone saw them. I will never order from this company again!!

2017-04-28

The Worst

"The worst experience ever!! Placed an order online, every option I choose NOT to opt for showed up at check out anyway. (early delivery, same day, etc) I called the company and was told I had chosen the wrong way. She offered to place the order for me and fix all the errors, 35 minutes later she asked for my cc without giving me a price...it had gone up by $4.00 making my shipping total over 60 dollars. When I asked her to correct this error she hung up on me!!!!! I called and asked to speak to a supervisor who I could barley understand as his English was challenging. He also apologized and offered to "fix" the problem for me. I told him I would need to confirm the price before I gave this info for the 3rd time. We agreed and 15 minutes later (making this now a 2 hour ordering experience) the order was to the payment stage. Prior to giving him my card I again asked him to confirm the charges and they had gone up by another 19.99 which he called a shipping surcharge!!!!! I cannot stress enough DO NOT ORDER FROM PRO FLOWERS they will lure you in and then charge you so much in shipping that you could have hand delivered the dang flowers yourself faster and for less ."

2017-02-14

Pro Flowers is a joke

"Worse flower buying experience ever. Ordered 2 dozen red roses and some chocolate covered strawberries in a nice vase early on Jan 22nd for a Feb 14th valentines day delivery.
Called this morning (Feb 14th) at 11am on status since I paid for a before noon delivery. 1st call hung up on. 2nd call while in the queue waiting they drop the call again. UGH. THIRD time I call I get someone from the Philippines who adds nothing but frustration to the experience. He says "an error" occurred in processing. I said why wasn't I told before? Like in JANUARY when I ordered? I'm sorry sir. Everything I say is "I'm sorry sir". Good grief what a joke. I ordered in January, I paid for special delivery before 12noon. The order was 140 dollars and they can't even give you the courtesy of contacting you to tell you that something is wrong with your order. How does this company stay in business with such a bad business model and service???

2016-05-12

week late

"My son sent me flowers for the Friday before Mother's Day but I never received them, so he called them on Monday they said they would send them by Friday. If you make a mistake like that, you should rush the order but they didn't. Then I just found them by the front door, there was no knock or doorbell ring, who knows for how long and found out by my son they sent the wrong vase and there was no note enclosed. I will not be using ProFlowers.

2016-02-13

Very Disappointed!

"I ordered the flowers (24 roses - a total of $62 including shipping and handling) for the Valentine day(2/14/2016) and the delivery is right on time as the picked date which is 2/12/2016. The UPS left my box of flowers at my door without knocking. Two hours after the recorded delivery time, I took the box in. Opened the box, the flowers are not fresh. They are looking like almost ruined. The vase look good on the web site but very ugly when receiving. I put the flowers into the vase anyway but now (1/2 day later), they are all looking like I picked from the trash. I am done with Proflowers. Very Disappointed! "

2016-02-12

Shipped damaged, worn out and stale flowers and Stems

"They sold me garbage !! I ordered this is and this worn out stems and flowers you sent me. You should be ashamed. I am never buying anything from them. They spoiled my Valentines day gift to my wife.
BIG difference in amount and quality what is shown on their website and what they actually shipped me.

2015-07-23

"Had problems with a flower delivery and Proflowers made it right. The flowers by the way were beautiful. Well done proflowers"

Share ProFlowers / cherrymoonfarms.com's store rating

ProFlowers / cherrymoonfarms.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ProFlowers / cherrymoonfarms.com is not a merchant member
ProFlowers / cherrymoonfarms.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!