ProFlowers / cCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I ordered the "Deluxe" Full of Love bouquet as a "thank you" for a friend @ $49.95 plus service charges, which brought the total to $70.93. The arrangement received looked like it cost about $10.00! When I expressed my extreme disappointment to ProFlowers, their "solution" was to offer 40% off a future order!?! Why on earth would I want to do business with these people again after being ripped off the first time I used them?!!! ProFlowers = FALSE ADVERTISING! What a scam!!!!"

"My daughter sent me a spring bouquet mix with pink roses and they were beautiful. She also sent her sister 18 red roses and they were the most beautiful red roses I had ever seen. They all opened beautifully. I would buy from ProFlowers again."

modified review This review was modified by Ren60 on March 02 2015 02:47:34 PM

"02/13/2015: @ProFlowers You are a major disappointment?... I mean to make one mistake is forgivable but to commit a second one... well, that is simply unforgivable!?! ...and the customer service is so bad and non-existent that I am surprised I was able to keep my composure because the options to either give me a refund or to have the flowers and gift sent on the following business day Monday the 16th... I mean, seriously?!? ...can you even call those realistic options when the whole point of paying you an arm and a leg to have this bouquet and gift delivered on a timely manner because it happens to be for a specific occasion that just so happens every f#%€>@& year on the 14th of February aka ValentinesDay?!?!?!

UPDATE: 02/16/2015
They emailed me back to apologize and offered me the same unrealistic options that they offered me back on Friday which was to give me a refund or have the same order scheduled for a later date to be delivered... Is it just me or have they failed to realize that Valentine's Day already came and gone and the options they gave me are not only unfair and unjust but downright insulting!

The right thing to do at this point would be to offer me a full refund for the major screw-up that just transpired over the weekend and further offer me a credit equal to what I spent for this past order for Valentine's Day and be able to use it for a future occasion of my choosing... Now, that is what I call "Reputation Damage Control" but apparently they either think they are too big of a company for one person to affect them negatively or they are just too ignorant and confident that people will forget and will continue to do business with them...

I went into their Facebook page and there alone were at least over eighty five complaints that came pouring in this past weekend for people being unhappy with either the way they handled their order or the quality and bad condition the product(s) arrived in!

Because I care about doing the right thing and for others not to be in this predicament and most importantly, for a company this large to take accountability for their mistakes and stop taking advantage of everyone and treating everyone unjustly and unfairly, I will continue to spread the word and make sure that everyone knows how they conduct business and how bad their customer service is until there is a positive change, but until then... My voice will be heard!

modified review This review was modified by jinmirai18 on February 16 2015 09:04:59 AM

"When when you pay a flower delivery company $70 for roses you expect HAND DELIVERY!!!

Not ProFlowers They were sent fed-ex who dropped them at the door, not even giving a chance for my wife to open the door. Secondly they arrived in a box not arranged as you would expect or as they advertise them online.

When she opened the box I was embarrassed at what was inside. The flowers were wrapped the way you buy them on the street corner. When she unwrapped them to arrange them I was even more embarrassed. The roses were tiny!!! most were small buds not even fully grown. Some not much larger than a Quarter. I've purchase roses on the street for $5 three times the size of these roses!!!!

BEWARE!!! DON'T BUY FROM PRO FLOWERS YOU WILL BE VERY DISAPOINTED!!!

modified review This review was modified by ap1alex on February 14 2015 07:49:04 AM

"By far the WORST customer service I have EVER experienced!!!! Ordered 20 tulips that were delivered completely dead and frozen. I was issued a replacement that came today completely dead, broken, and frozen again. I called to receive my money back that I was told I would receive if they came dead again. I was placed on hold for over 30 minutes, hung up on twice, and then told that I cannot receive my money back because it won't let her issue it. No other reason except that her system wouldn't let her. I asked to speak to someone that could and she said that wasn't possible. 7 days of freshness or money back guarantee is a LIE!!!!"

"Here is the email sent to Pro Flowers giving you the horrible experience. I wanted to inform you, the florist you sent your business to is a joke. Flowers by Rogers Inc. They stated the arrangement was so horrible because you failed to pay them properly. I'd like for you to see what was sent verse what I ordered, I’ve attached pictures. But first I’ll tell you what happened. I ordered flowers Wednesday for my grieving grandmother. I sent my mother to the house to wait for the flowers and to ensure they made it without issues….she waited..and waited…until 10pm when finally I told her to go home and called your customer service line. Your reps told me the flowers showed delivered…I spent an hour trying to get your rep to understand that was impossible so her resolution was they were stolen…also impossible due to the community my grandmother lives in. Also offensive. Finally after we determined they in fact we not delivered I asked what would be done for our inconvenience, she told me she would not charge me the delivery charge to deliver them Friday (today) I said I was appalled to even think she was considering charging me again for your mistake. After having to be transferred to someone who could communicate better than her, that next woman “Solsa” is how she spelled her name, apologized, after making me start from the beginning and explain everything ALL over again and said she would immediately email me a $40 future credit, never received the credit, but that is ok because I will never be using pro flowers again..she also stated the flowers would be there no later than noon Friday (today). I send my mother back to the home to be there for the flowers and she calls me at 10am, she tells me to check my email for a picture of what had came. I opened my email and was immediately disgusted, so infuriated I called the florist, their explanation was the Pro Flowers hadn't paid them adequately. Again, not my problem. These flowers looked like the had been purchased at a gas station days ago then stomped on and assembled by a 2 yr old. Again, I’ve attached the flowers for your viewing pleasure. So needless to say, I’ve left a pretty informative review on the florists website and informed all my local friends and family to stay far away from using them and will be doing the same for Pro Flowers. This is the worst service I’ve ever received and should have never given someone other than FTD a chance."

"Not a bad site for a procrastinator like me. Ordered flowers the day before Mother's Day and they were delivered at 10:30AM the next day. Mom said she loved the flowers and honestly they were reasonably priced. "

"Flowers were delivered on time, they appear to have come out of a freezer they came semi-death terrible looking. Extremely overpriced, I will never shop here again, I recommend you stay away of this site and just buy your flowers in the flower corner of your community"

"I ordered and paid for same day Friday delivery. At 8:3pm, the person I was sending flowers to still hadn't received them. When I called ProFlowers, I was told that the delivery would be done the next day, Saturday. The customer service rep, Tonnie, and his supervisor, Jay, couldn't have cared less about their error. Horrible experience and I will make it known to everyone not to use ProFlowers."

modified review This review was modified by meroam77 on December 20 2013 06:09:02 PM

"Placed an order for "how sweet it is" Wed may 1 for next day, recipient received flowers at home today. That's Monday! The arrangement appears to have about 8 roses in the picture and some other classy looking flowers, my recipient received 2 roses and a bunch of garbage filler flowers. I've called a total of about 10 times and spoken to your various foreign out-sourced employees that cannot hear/not understand me until I repeat myself several times. One says yes we will refund you 25% of your order and another says I don't have that on my complaint list and see no refund coming to you. One foreign man assured me my recipient would get fresh flowers on day of delivery not the ones from Wednesday. Today one of your people called me and said they will not do that and my recipient will get the flowers that they kept in the freezer since Friday. When I went to place my order I was not aware until already charged that there would be an additional charge for next day tacked on for 4.99. But the flowers weren't even attempted delivery until Friday. So how's that next day? The entire experience was horrible from service to product to website."

modified review This review was modified by Calisooner on May 07 2013 01:06:25 AM

"Flowers did not arrive as promised. Will not do business with them again."

modified review This review was modified by verosveil on May 03 2013 10:55:02 PM

"THE WORST FLOWER SERVICE EVER!!!! I paid for same day delivery for my cousins new baby and they never got sent. They promised me they would be sent the next day and they never were and my cousin got discharged from hospital before they could even bring them! Then I changed the address to have them bring them to her house and they screwed it up and brought them to the hospital after she had already left. When I call the guy named TIM was such a JERK!!! He said that he didn't see an address change and it must be my fault for not tell them the new address. I told I am was promised by the last lady I talked to that they changed the address. He said it wasn't his problem and the only thing he could do was deliver another day or cancel the order. I told him I was going to write a bad review and his said "have fun" REALLY?!!!!!! I am left in tears because I just wanted my cousin to get some flowers in the hospital after having her baby. Now I have 60 dollars tied up in pending refunds and transactions and no flowers were sent. What a joke.."

modified review This review was modified by shannonrighter on April 28 2013 12:00:39 AM

"They send you dead flowers and to make up for it the offer you a discount on you NEXT order."

"Wanted to make sure you are aware that I will be going to as many review sites as possible to notify people about my disaster experience with Proflowers for Valentines day.
Simply stated 4 shipments in 1 order and all 4 including my wife, mother, grandmother and mother in law ALL CAME IN TERRIBLE CONDITION and were literally dead and hanging over the sides the following morning of delivery. I have never been so embarrassed that all 4 woman that are special to me all experienced the problem and where able to discuss it with each other like I bought them all cheap and thoughtless flowers when i hoped for the best and placed the order 10 days before. This is a complete failure and I have no choice but to attempt to warn others to prevent this terrible service from effecting other loved ones special days.
And I am not quick to run and complain and I understand that this is probably your busiest day of the year but for all 4 orders to all be in such an unpresentable flowers it can only confirm that this happened to many unfortunate people.

"I ordered a One dozen Rainbow Roses for my daughter for Valentine's Day. She received them today 2/13/13 and send me a picture. 7 of the 12 roses had their heads cut off and the other 5 were almost dead.

Buyer Beware...do not ever order from this company again.

Share ProFlowers / cherrymoonfarms.com's store rating

ProFlowers / cherrymoonfarms.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ProFlowers / cherrymoonfarms.com is not a merchant member
ProFlowers / cherrymoonfarms.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!