ProFlowers / cherrymoonfarms.com Reviews - proflowers.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 1.33/10 170 reviews

ProFlowers / cherrymoonfarms.com is not a merchant member
ProFlowers / cherrymoonfarms.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Placed an order for "how sweet it is" Wed may 1 for next day, recipient received flowers at home today. That's Monday! The arrangement appears to have about 8 roses in the picture and some other classy looking flowers, my recipient received 2 roses and a bunch of garbage filler flowers. I've called a total of about 10 times and spoken to your various foreign out-sourced employees that cannot hear/not understand me until I repeat myself several times. One says yes we will refund you 25% of your order and another says I don't have that on my complaint list and see no refund coming to you. One foreign man assured me my recipient would get fresh flowers on day of delivery not the ones from Wednesday. Today one of your people called me and said they will not do that and my recipient will get the flowers that they kept in the freezer since Friday. When I went to place my order I was not aware until already charged that there would be an additional charge for next day tacked on for 4.99. But the flowers weren't even attempted delivery until Friday. So how's that next day? The entire experience was horrible from service to product to website."

modified review This review was modified by Calisooner on May 07 2013 01:06:25 AM

"They send you dead flowers and to make up for it the offer you a discount on you NEXT order."

"Wanted to make sure you are aware that I will be going to as many review sites as possible to notify people about my disaster experience with Proflowers for Valentines day.
Simply stated 4 shipments in 1 order and all 4 including my wife, mother, grandmother and mother in law ALL CAME IN TERRIBLE CONDITION and were literally dead and hanging over the sides the following morning of delivery. I have never been so embarrassed that all 4 woman that are special to me all experienced the problem and where able to discuss it with each other like I bought them all cheap and thoughtless flowers when i hoped for the best and placed the order 10 days before. This is a complete failure and I have no choice but to attempt to warn others to prevent this terrible service from effecting other loved ones special days.
And I am not quick to run and complain and I understand that this is probably your busiest day of the year but for all 4 orders to all be in such an unpresentable flowers it can only confirm that this happened to many unfortunate people.

"I ordered a One dozen Rainbow Roses for my daughter for Valentine's Day. She received them today 2/13/13 and send me a picture. 7 of the 12 roses had their heads cut off and the other 5 were almost dead.

Buyer Beware...do not ever order from this company again.

"THIS IS ABOUT MY ONLINE EXPERIENCE. After weeks of back and forth, after they have corrected the issue, and it is "set to go out"...When I notice the date via email set to be the 19th not the 14th. I get a simple..."Don't get emotional, you can just order from a local florist" Uh, I would have done that to begin with now knowing of the rude people behind PF. Now, I have to deal with a mad rush for V-day. Proflowers is the worst. I can not believe how RUDE the woman I spoke to was with me. JUST HORRIBLE. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM."

"I see another reviewer with the same problem as mine. My credit card was also fraudulently charged over $100 for a ProFlowers order. Of course, the customer service representative could not locate "my" supposed order, was very unsympathetic and even chuckled at my persistence trying to resolve this frustrating issue. My bank is going to resolve the problem for me. ProFlowers could care less!!! BAD business practice of accepting credit card orders without verification of name or billing address, and even worse customer service practices. There are many other valid and highly rated online flower vendors one can use. Read the reviews below, don't join the ranks of angry, unsatisfied, frustrated customers."

"I ordered flowers to my mom’s birthday in Germany. Was REALLY surprised to hear from her that she didn’t get anything!!...this was my first and the last time I use this company! Castomer service told me that there is a delivery window for international like 2(!) days. Will contact paypal to get the money back, what a disappointment!"

"ProFlowers leaks or sells email addresses. I used a unique email address recently for a ProFlowers purchase. This is a complex address that cannot be guessed by a dictionary attack. Today I got a spam to that address from a third party stating to contact an AOL email address if I wanted to be a "mystery shopper". Fortunately, I can just kill my address and boycott ProFlowers. "

KLee_Texas's Avatar
Flower Mound, TX

"Ordered roses for my parents anniversary last week, so pretty! They were delivered on time, and I even received updates as they were en route and upon arrival. Will surely order from them again! Thanks."

"With family now living in Chicago and I am in UK I odered flowers online for my daughter in law who had just given birth to a daughter.The website looked fine but my order was $29.99 but at checkout it had risen to $51 ! I called to sort out ( from the UK!)and only managed to get $4.99 off being a rush delivery which I didn't want. A "free" vase was also promised.The pathetic flowers arrived - with no vase !
Do not use this company

"Ordered 6 chocolate covered strawberries. Not only were they on time, but they were so fresh! They packed them in an insulated box with an ice pack! Very good quality! The ordering process was so quick and easy. I had a living social coupon. Perfect!"

"Terrible,Terrible Company!!!!! We ordered flowers online from this sucky place!!! they took the money from my account and never delivered the flowers!! So not only did i have a crying 11 year old because her granny which lives 5 hrs away didnt get her beautiful mothers day present..i am out of $78.36,which after being on the phone for an hr. with customer service ,still didnt get me anywhere.Expensive mistake on my part!! :-(..."

"Not worth the money. i ordered flowers for mothers day. They were 19.99 which was supposed to come with a box of chocolates. some how after all the shipping charges and care charges, i ended up paying around $40 for a $20 thing of flowers and free chocolates. Well the flowers arrived on time, however, without the box of chocolates. i called customer service who then informed me she would send the chocolates in a week the earliest. when i told her that they didn't come with the flowers, she said "oh i thought you were going to tell me they were melted". I thought why would she assume that? Then i went on this site and saw that one reviewer complained that the chocolates were melted. well i really hope my now late chocolates are not melted. Also the picture on the website was 100x better than what came. the long stem tulips were short frumpy things. Had me saying "thats it?". i usually don't write reviews on these things and i usually never have a problem when ordering from new websites, but this time i had to. its disappointing when you try to order a nice gift for someone expecting one thing and missing alot, for two times the price thats advertised. Utterly disappointed."

"ProFlowers.com Two Thumbs Way Down!!!!
I ordered flowers for my mother for Mother’s Day from this company. That was a mistake. The selection they had on the website was nice, but what they sent out is nothing like what they show. I understand that they are flowers and they can’t all look the same, but what they sent out was ridiculous. If only I could post photos you would understand and agree. Not only did my mother get these horrible flowers but the chocolates were melted and un-editable. I didn’t care about the chocolates, but flowers were the main thing for me. I have never been so embarrassed about giving a gift in my life. I emailed and called customer service their only solution was to refund $9.99 out of the $60.59 I paid. Please save your money do not use this company. This company has horrible product and terrible customer service. I had to learn the hard way, but it was a lesson learned. I will NEVER use this company again.

"Never will I ever purchase flowers from this place again(proflowers.com)!!! I could have got much nicer flower from costco and not spend so much money on box delivered flowers!!!!!!!"