ProFlowers / cCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Here is the email sent to Pro Flowers giving you the horrible experience. I wanted to inform you, the florist you sent your business to is a joke. Flowers by Rogers Inc. They stated the arrangement was so horrible because you failed to pay them properly. I'd like for you to see what was sent verse what I ordered, I’ve attached pictures. But first I’ll tell you what happened. I ordered flowers Wednesday for my grieving grandmother. I sent my mother to the house to wait for the flowers and to ensure they made it without issues….she waited..and waited…until 10pm when finally I told her to go home and called your customer service line. Your reps told me the flowers showed delivered…I spent an hour trying to get your rep to understand that was impossible so her resolution was they were stolen…also impossible due to the community my grandmother lives in. Also offensive. Finally after we determined they in fact we not delivered I asked what would be done for our inconvenience, she told me she would not charge me the delivery charge to deliver them Friday (today) I said I was appalled to even think she was considering charging me again for your mistake. After having to be transferred to someone who could communicate better than her, that next woman “Solsa” is how she spelled her name, apologized, after making me start from the beginning and explain everything ALL over again and said she would immediately email me a $40 future credit, never received the credit, but that is ok because I will never be using pro flowers again..she also stated the flowers would be there no later than noon Friday (today). I send my mother back to the home to be there for the flowers and she calls me at 10am, she tells me to check my email for a picture of what had came. I opened my email and was immediately disgusted, so infuriated I called the florist, their explanation was the Pro Flowers hadn't paid them adequately. Again, not my problem. These flowers looked like the had been purchased at a gas station days ago then stomped on and assembled by a 2 yr old. Again, I’ve attached the flowers for your viewing pleasure. So needless to say, I’ve left a pretty informative review on the florists website and informed all my local friends and family to stay far away from using them and will be doing the same for Pro Flowers. This is the worst service I’ve ever received and should have never given someone other than FTD a chance."

"Not a bad site for a procrastinator like me. Ordered flowers the day before Mother's Day and they were delivered at 10:30AM the next day. Mom said she loved the flowers and honestly they were reasonably priced. "

"Flowers were delivered on time, they appear to have come out of a freezer they came semi-death terrible looking. Extremely overpriced, I will never shop here again, I recommend you stay away of this site and just buy your flowers in the flower corner of your community"

"I ordered and paid for same day Friday delivery. At 8:3pm, the person I was sending flowers to still hadn't received them. When I called ProFlowers, I was told that the delivery would be done the next day, Saturday. The customer service rep, Tonnie, and his supervisor, Jay, couldn't have cared less about their error. Horrible experience and I will make it known to everyone not to use ProFlowers."

modified review This review was modified by meroam77 on December 20 2013 06:09:02 PM

"Placed an order for "how sweet it is" Wed may 1 for next day, recipient received flowers at home today. That's Monday! The arrangement appears to have about 8 roses in the picture and some other classy looking flowers, my recipient received 2 roses and a bunch of garbage filler flowers. I've called a total of about 10 times and spoken to your various foreign out-sourced employees that cannot hear/not understand me until I repeat myself several times. One says yes we will refund you 25% of your order and another says I don't have that on my complaint list and see no refund coming to you. One foreign man assured me my recipient would get fresh flowers on day of delivery not the ones from Wednesday. Today one of your people called me and said they will not do that and my recipient will get the flowers that they kept in the freezer since Friday. When I went to place my order I was not aware until already charged that there would be an additional charge for next day tacked on for 4.99. But the flowers weren't even attempted delivery until Friday. So how's that next day? The entire experience was horrible from service to product to website."

modified review This review was modified by Calisooner on May 07 2013 01:06:25 AM

"Flowers did not arrive as promised. Will not do business with them again."

modified review This review was modified by verosveil on May 03 2013 10:55:02 PM

"THE WORST FLOWER SERVICE EVER!!!! I paid for same day delivery for my cousins new baby and they never got sent. They promised me they would be sent the next day and they never were and my cousin got discharged from hospital before they could even bring them! Then I changed the address to have them bring them to her house and they screwed it up and brought them to the hospital after she had already left. When I call the guy named TIM was such a JERK!!! He said that he didn't see an address change and it must be my fault for not tell them the new address. I told I am was promised by the last lady I talked to that they changed the address. He said it wasn't his problem and the only thing he could do was deliver another day or cancel the order. I told him I was going to write a bad review and his said "have fun" REALLY?!!!!!! I am left in tears because I just wanted my cousin to get some flowers in the hospital after having her baby. Now I have 60 dollars tied up in pending refunds and transactions and no flowers were sent. What a joke.."

modified review This review was modified by shannonrighter on April 28 2013 12:00:39 AM

"They send you dead flowers and to make up for it the offer you a discount on you NEXT order."

"Wanted to make sure you are aware that I will be going to as many review sites as possible to notify people about my disaster experience with Proflowers for Valentines day.
Simply stated 4 shipments in 1 order and all 4 including my wife, mother, grandmother and mother in law ALL CAME IN TERRIBLE CONDITION and were literally dead and hanging over the sides the following morning of delivery. I have never been so embarrassed that all 4 woman that are special to me all experienced the problem and where able to discuss it with each other like I bought them all cheap and thoughtless flowers when i hoped for the best and placed the order 10 days before. This is a complete failure and I have no choice but to attempt to warn others to prevent this terrible service from effecting other loved ones special days.
And I am not quick to run and complain and I understand that this is probably your busiest day of the year but for all 4 orders to all be in such an unpresentable flowers it can only confirm that this happened to many unfortunate people.

"I ordered a One dozen Rainbow Roses for my daughter for Valentine's Day. She received them today 2/13/13 and send me a picture. 7 of the 12 roses had their heads cut off and the other 5 were almost dead.

Buyer Beware...do not ever order from this company again.

"THIS IS ABOUT MY ONLINE EXPERIENCE. After weeks of back and forth, after they have corrected the issue, and it is "set to go out"...When I notice the date via email set to be the 19th not the 14th. I get a simple..."Don't get emotional, you can just order from a local florist" Uh, I would have done that to begin with now knowing of the rude people behind PF. Now, I have to deal with a mad rush for V-day. Proflowers is the worst. I can not believe how RUDE the woman I spoke to was with me. JUST HORRIBLE. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM."

"I see another reviewer with the same problem as mine. My credit card was also fraudulently charged over $100 for a ProFlowers order. Of course, the customer service representative could not locate "my" supposed order, was very unsympathetic and even chuckled at my persistence trying to resolve this frustrating issue. My bank is going to resolve the problem for me. ProFlowers could care less!!! BAD business practice of accepting credit card orders without verification of name or billing address, and even worse customer service practices. There are many other valid and highly rated online flower vendors one can use. Read the reviews below, don't join the ranks of angry, unsatisfied, frustrated customers."

"hidden fees. price quoted prior to pay key is not the same as the price on the receipt page. higher shipping fees and a 2.99 handling fee is added. called to resolve. 28 minutes later i canceled order. cant get confirmation on order being canceled. was told that there is no way for the phone reps to transfer to a supervisor. robert b, malabar, fl."

"I ordered flowers to my mom’s birthday in Germany. Was REALLY surprised to hear from her that she didn’t get anything!!...this was my first and the last time I use this company! Castomer service told me that there is a delivery window for international like 2(!) days. Will contact paypal to get the money back, what a disappointment!"

"My debit card was fraudulently charged over $100 for a ProFlowers order. When I called, I was informed:
1) The customer service representative couldn't find "my" order
2) Credit/debit card transactions can go through without verification of name
3) No other information is available without a subpoena.

Of course, I contacted my bank and I will get the money back. That's not my worry. I just don't like online companies that ENCOURAGE credit card fraud by accepting orders without verifying payment information. They must figure it's good business practice.

Well, I don't think they'll EVER get my credit card information legally ever again.

So long!

ProFlowers / cherrymoonfarms.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ProFlowers / cherrymoonfarms.com is not a merchant member
ProFlowers / cherrymoonfarms.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!