• Address: 49 Bogart St. Brooklyn, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I don’t know how to start; I’m so pissed off with these people. To begin with, I ordered a guitar from them on Oct 14, 2014. The deal was done and paid for and they assured me they had it in stock. They said it would be about 3-5 shipping days, which turned into almost 2 weeks. I was happy to finally receive the package until I opened it. I was shocked to find out it was not only what I ordered, but a much cheaper item. I called back to talk to a guy named Nick who I dealt with originally and he said to send it back via the UPS return stickers. I waited a week and called back, only to find out that Nick no longer worked there. I was told to talk to a guy named Dean who knew nothing about the purchase, but said the item had been on back order, but I should have it by early November. I did not receive the item nor tracking number, so had to call back. I was told that Dean no longer worked there. I believe by then, I was talking to a guy named Nick, who said I would be looking at late November. I called them back and this time the person told me I was looking at late December. I should have been leery at that point with such a turnover of employees. I actually agreed to take a similar product for the same money. Again a week came and went and I had to call them back. I was told the item had not been shipped because they were so busy with cyber Friday. In the meantime, I ran into the Fender rep in my area that seemed to agree I was being taken for a ride, which left me no other option but to ask for my money back. I have never heard of anybody running your credit card through before invoicing and shipping your item. These people had the money out of the bank five minutes after I originally talked to them. My hope is that they have the money back in the account within the 2-3 business days they promised. I may add that my name is Billy Hancock and I am a fairly well known recording artist. They know that as well. If they would do this to me, they would do it to anyone. I do not recommend anyone using this company. I hope for their sake and mine they refund my money. I can take B***S*** and lies but misrepresentation and fraud is another thing all together.
Billy (Pissed off) Hancock

modified review This review was modified by billyhancock on December 05 2014 06:20:52 PM

"fixed. all issues resolved in a timely manner."

modified review This review was modified by dgeorge827 on December 02 2014 12:54:09 PM

"Ordered a synthesizer with the carrying bag. But they shipped only the synthesizer, no bag inside!
Also the servise is bad. Don't wanna have business with this store anymore.

"Bought Beyerdynamic T90 at an open-box deal, The 'phones arrived as new and minty by the smell of them :)

Great customer experience for me.

"Ordered 3 cordless mics on Friday. Money posted to account on Monday. Called me Monday evening to tell me the items are no longer available. Called Wednesday morning about refund. Told it would happen Wed or by close of business Thursday. Called Friday and was told it can take 48 hours for refund to post. Pointed out it had already been 48 hours. Told it might take 72 hours, but it had been posted on their side after I requested it. Why do I have to request a refund for a cancelled order? I'm still waiting on my money! Won't being doing business with them again."

modified review This review was modified by sm440 on September 27 2013 07:27:51 AM

"I bought a Marshall MG50CFX amp on 2-20-2013, buy calling direct. Price was a great deal. Received an email of purchase and email said my tracking number will soon follow. Waited till the next day and still no tracking number. Called and emailed several time and only got 1 response back from someone named Dan, saying it will ship on 2-21-2013. Point of view was that I never received my tracking number until the 3rd day after UPS tried to deliver to my house.Luck have it ,called someone next door to check my door, and they ran down the street to catch the driver from UPS. Have to rate the shipping department POOR. I would have stayed home knowing my Amp was going to be delivered on 2-22-2013."

"I strongly recommend ProAudioStar. I ordered a pro. keyboard online at a very low price and very fast and excellent condition I received it. Thanks to ProAudioStar and all hardworking reps. Excellent Job"

"Terrific price on a great package. Fast service, although not notified that it had been shipped until the day it arrived. The package was just as described, very good quality. Thanks!"

b&r

"Thank you for the prompt service. The product was a cheap price but high in quality. Thanks"

"great price, product in stock, I M popped up as i was looking around and they insured no back orders. refeashing "

"ProAudioStar forwarded the item at a reasonable price, and responded to my customer service questions promptly. "

"Once I got my concerns across the process was flawless. You just need to speak with the right person because not everyone knows what's going on."

"These guys are the best. Low prices, high quality items and fast/free shipping!"

"Hadn't received any update on my order after a week. A check of their website didn't indicate any change in order status. An email inquiry was responded to quickly, with a status update indicating my order had shipped already, although it hasn't arrived yet."

"Ordered on January 3rd 2013 and received my product the next day with the free shipping offered on all orders. My item was in perfect condition and I couldn't be happier with the item in question (a MK10 microphone stand). I made the right choice shopping with ProAudioStar."

ProAudioStar is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ProAudioStar is not a merchant member
ProAudioStar does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!