• Rating 7.67/10 327 reviews

ProAudioStar is not a merchant member
    ProAudioStar does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • ProAudioStar contact information

• Address: 49 Bogart St. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: gear@proaudiostar.com
    • Phone: 718-522-1071
    • Customer Support: (888) 890-6222

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Ordered a synthesizer with the carrying bag. But they shipped only the synthesizer, no bag inside!
Also the servise is bad. Don't wanna have business with this store anymore.

"Bought Beyerdynamic T90 at an open-box deal, The 'phones arrived as new and minty by the smell of them :)

Great customer experience for me.

"Ordered 3 cordless mics on Friday. Money posted to account on Monday. Called me Monday evening to tell me the items are no longer available. Called Wednesday morning about refund. Told it would happen Wed or by close of business Thursday. Called Friday and was told it can take 48 hours for refund to post. Pointed out it had already been 48 hours. Told it might take 72 hours, but it had been posted on their side after I requested it. Why do I have to request a refund for a cancelled order? I'm still waiting on my money! Won't being doing business with them again."

modified review This review was modified by sm440 on September 27 2013 07:27:51 AM

"I bought a Marshall MG50CFX amp on 2-20-2013, buy calling direct. Price was a great deal. Received an email of purchase and email said my tracking number will soon follow. Waited till the next day and still no tracking number. Called and emailed several time and only got 1 response back from someone named Dan, saying it will ship on 2-21-2013. Point of view was that I never received my tracking number until the 3rd day after UPS tried to deliver to my house.Luck have it ,called someone next door to check my door, and they ran down the street to catch the driver from UPS. Have to rate the shipping department POOR. I would have stayed home knowing my Amp was going to be delivered on 2-22-2013."

"I strongly recommend ProAudioStar. I ordered a pro. keyboard online at a very low price and very fast and excellent condition I received it. Thanks to ProAudioStar and all hardworking reps. Excellent Job"

"Terrific price on a great package. Fast service, although not notified that it had been shipped until the day it arrived. The package was just as described, very good quality. Thanks!"

"Thank you for the prompt service. The product was a cheap price but high in quality. Thanks"

"great price, product in stock, I M popped up as i was looking around and they insured no back orders. refeashing "

"ProAudioStar forwarded the item at a reasonable price, and responded to my customer service questions promptly. "

"Once I got my concerns across the process was flawless. You just need to speak with the right person because not everyone knows what's going on."

"These guys are the best. Low prices, high quality items and fast/free shipping!"

"Hadn't received any update on my order after a week. A check of their website didn't indicate any change in order status. An email inquiry was responded to quickly, with a status update indicating my order had shipped already, although it hasn't arrived yet."

"Ordered on January 3rd 2013 and received my product the next day with the free shipping offered on all orders. My item was in perfect condition and I couldn't be happier with the item in question (a MK10 microphone stand). I made the right choice shopping with ProAudioStar."

"the product was received,but i was never informed that it was being shipped to me i had to call.i was a little worried that it was a scam. the korg looks very good, didnt get a chance to play it had to go out of town for business . thank you very much ps i hope to purchase more from pro audio star and im telling all my freinds"

"I throught the checkout was quick and easy , the price was good. I am out of town so , I haven't been home to play with the jammin yet, I will be buying from your store more.I am home and playing with my Jamman
It's great thanks.

modified review This review was modified by d_weldon2 on January 04 2013 12:18:41 PM