• Rating 5.00/10 2 reviews

PrintingForLess.com is not a merchant member
    PrintingForLess.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • PrintingForLess.com contact information

"Sadly, the incompetents at PFL don't seem to be able to find their derrieres without using both hands and even then sometimes it doesn't work. I have bought printing from them before, and they've made mistakes, but none like this one.

I submitted a reorder. I used a credit card they said they had on file. Next day I'm instructed to call because my card authorization has failed. Yes, I say, that's the right card and right expiration date. They made me call my bank. Bank says there's no problem; you have five other charges that came through today, it's PFL's fault.

I call PFL. They cannot figure this out and they keep trying to get ME to fix it for them. Finally they email me and say that I never used that credit card to place an order in the past. Oh? says I. Then why do you have it on file?

They can't answer that question. I don't trust this company with my confidential data.

Virginia

"Printing for less went above and beyond what I expected out of them. They helped me correct my business card proof several times, sent me samples before I decided what to do and had the best price online for business cards. The finished product arrived packed very well and of excellent quality."