PrintingForLess.com Reviews - printingforless.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.00/10 2 reviews

PrintingForLess.com is not a merchant member
PrintingForLess.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Sadly, the incompetents at PFL don't seem to be able to find their derrieres without using both hands and even then sometimes it doesn't work. I have bought printing from them before, and they've made mistakes, but none like this one.

I submitted a reorder. I used a credit card they said they had on file. Next day I'm instructed to call because my card authorization has failed. Yes, I say, that's the right card and right expiration date. They made me call my bank. Bank says there's no problem; you have five other charges that came through today, it's PFL's fault.

I call PFL. They cannot figure this out and they keep trying to get ME to fix it for them. Finally they email me and say that I never used that credit card to place an order in the past. Oh? says I. Then why do you have it on file?

They can't answer that question. I don't trust this company with my confidential data.

Virginia

"Printing for less went above and beyond what I expected out of them. They helped me correct my business card proof several times, sent me samples before I decided what to do and had the best price online for business cards. The finished product arrived packed very well and of excellent quality."