• Address: 2116 E. 21 St.
    • Contact: sales@printers101.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Fast and efficient service."

"I ordered a Lexmark t650 printer and it arrived with a firmware error on the printer that I could not get to work. I called printers101 and talked with their support personnel. They informed me that it was the last one and that I could return it but they could not do anything other that return my money after the purchase was returned. They asked me to contact Lexmark directly since in was under manufacturers warranty and they might be able to help. I did get some help from Lexmark and was able to get by the firmware error but the printer still does not perform as well as it should.

Printers101 did have a fair price and the shipping was on time. It appeared that the box had really been beat up during shipping or warehousing.

"They always deliver! Second purchase...flawless execution"

"They shipped a defective tray for a Lexmark printer. They should know when these things are defective..."

"Not only is your website very user friendly but your service is awesome as well. I very much appreciate your following up with this satisfaction survey.

Will do business with you again. Thank you!!!

"speedy delivery, great price"

"Very Professional Company indeed! Package was super cheap and shipping was super fast, Package was packed right so not to damage product. I will be shopping with printers101.com again! If you are looking for the best price around you need look no more.

Thanks again Printers101

"I was pleasantly surprised of how easy it was to place my order online and that my order came in quick. I would order from printers 101 again."

"My order arrived quickly and hassle-free. Excellent experience with Printers101"

"I purchased an item and still have yet to receive my confirmation payment. I keep calling the number on the website and get no answer on all contact numbers. I still have yet to receive my order. I'm trying to understand why its taking so long."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-30-2014

Printers101, Printers101 rep has responded

“Everything has been resolved and the customer has received their printer.

-Printers101”

"Great price and fast order processing!!!"

"All good. Got there in 1 day and everything fit like it should."

"Cord was supposed to be white, came in black. Shipping on website said FREE FEDEX.. Cord was shipped USPS.

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-30-2014

Printers101, Printers101 rep has responded

“We did substitute the cable for a black one, if this is not satisfactory, please let us know and we will replace free of charge. Although the site mentioned shipping via FedEx, our shipping page does mention the usage of USPS for some orders. We do use the US Postal Service for small items such as cables as time wise it will be the same as a shipment via FedEx.
-Printers101”

"Fast shipping, good price, products as described."

"quick delivery, great service!"

Printers101 is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Printers101 is a merchant member
Printers101 participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.