• Address: 2116 E. 21 St.
    • Contact: sales@printers101.com
    • Phone: 800-361-6267
    • Customer Support: 800-361-6267
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat, Sun
    • Fax: 888-671-7847

"Great service, great product!!"

"Great price with free and quick delivery."

"Quick delivery and excellent pricing!"

"I ordered the wrong IBM print server, and would like an RMA. However, their business hours are rather limited for this type of request. I would prefer either 24-hr service or some weekend hours."

Printers101, Printers101 rep has responded

“We apologize that we are not available over the weekend. We are primarily a BtoB operation and as such operate during regular business hours only; Monday through Friday, 9AM - 6PM. RMA requests are actually able to be requested online automatically. Visit our website and within the bottom of the page menu you will find: "RMA Request" a simple form to request an RMA number and instructions on how to make your return. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us via phone or E-mail.”

"item as described, shipping as advertised, a real good deal !"

"Item I ordered said it was in stock. The day I needed it delivered, the seller emailed me saying they don't have any of those items anymore."

Printers101, Printers101 rep has responded

“Customer was notified within 24 hours of lack of stock due to discontinuation of product by manufacturer.”

"Was able to find parts for some of our older printers as well as quickly identify upgrades to printers that needed to be replaced. Shipping was virtually overnight for us due to location. Couldn't be happier."

"Great service, competitive price. Exactly what I needed. "

"this printer was ordered on Wednesday August 27th and was ordered for overnight delivery. It is now September 4th and I have still not received the order."

"Fast and efficient service."

"I ordered a Lexmark t650 printer and it arrived with a firmware error on the printer that I could not get to work. I called printers101 and talked with their support personnel. They informed me that it was the last one and that I could return it but they could not do anything other that return my money after the purchase was returned. They asked me to contact Lexmark directly since in was under manufacturers warranty and they might be able to help. I did get some help from Lexmark and was able to get by the firmware error but the printer still does not perform as well as it should.

Printers101 did have a fair price and the shipping was on time. It appeared that the box had really been beat up during shipping or warehousing.

Printers101, Printers101 rep has responded

“Customer purchased an obsolete model. The unit arrived with a couple of issues, and we offered to refund the customer in full because we no longer had any stock on this model. The customer chose to rather keep the machine. Nothing more we could do here.”

"They always deliver! Second purchase...flawless execution"

"They shipped a defective tray for a Lexmark printer. They should know when these things are defective..."

Printers101, Printers101 rep has responded

“There is no way for us to know if item is defective -- we cannot open items and test before shipment. We sell only brand new and factory sealed items. Unfortunately, items at times are broken in transit or manufactured incorrectly, and we will replace at no cost to the buyer when this does occur. Again, we apologize about this.”

"Not only is your website very user friendly but your service is awesome as well. I very much appreciate your following up with this satisfaction survey.

Will do business with you again. Thank you!!!

"speedy delivery, great price"

Printers101 is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Printers101 is a merchant member
Printers101 participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.