• Printers101

• Address: 2116 E. 21 St.
    • Contact: sales@printers101.com
    • Phone: 800-361-6267
    • Customer Support: 800-361-6267
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat, Sun
    • Fax: 888-671-7847

"Horrible service. Missing parts. Very dissatisfied. Phone is keep on going to voicemail. Left 10 voice-mails and bunch of e-mails. No response yet. "

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2015

Printers101, Printers101 rep has responded

“Customer purchased wrong items, that were delivered within a couple of days of ordering -- nothing missing from his actual order. We have spoken with the customer who has since returned the incorrect item for a refund.”

"Changed the order after ordering online Phillip changed the order over the phone quickly and it arrived in time to make a deadline. Thank you Phillip"

"VERY HAPPY WITH PRODUCT AND SERVICE."

"Placed the order & was delivered promptly!
Thanks so much!

"Easy transaction. Placed order online and had it by the end of the week. Was the right price."

"I was missing product from my original order. I called and they shipped it within a day. They included one extra of the product as a nice gesture. Very satisfied. "

"The web site was easy to navigate and the item was explained in plenty of detail to ensure I ordered the correct item. Shipping was quick and items arrived in great shape."

"Excellent service. Spoke to a Phillip over the phone for a solid half hour. He answered all of my questions fully to my satisfaction. I really felt comfortable ordering from them; I wasn't ordering a cheap printer, rather a $1000+ machine. I had a lot of questions and Phillip really knew his stuff. I placed my order and had delivery just a few days later. I would recommend Printers101 in a heartbeat. Need help, ask for Phillip, he is the best."

"Ordered 3 toners. REceived one."

Rep reply posted Feb-06-2015

Printers101, Printers101 rep has responded

“Order shipped from multiple warehouses and all arrived safely according to the FedEx tracking information.”

"Great service, great product!!"

"Great price with free and quick delivery."

"Quick delivery and excellent pricing!"

"I ordered the wrong IBM print server, and would like an RMA. However, their business hours are rather limited for this type of request. I would prefer either 24-hr service or some weekend hours."

Rep reply posted Nov-03-2014

Printers101, Printers101 rep has responded

“We apologize that we are not available over the weekend. We are primarily a BtoB operation and as such operate during regular business hours only; Monday through Friday, 9AM - 6PM. RMA requests are actually able to be requested online automatically. Visit our website and within the bottom of the page menu you will find: "RMA Request" a simple form to request an RMA number and instructions on how to make your return. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us via phone or E-mail.”

"item as described, shipping as advertised, a real good deal !"

"Item I ordered said it was in stock. The day I needed it delivered, the seller emailed me saying they don't have any of those items anymore."

Rep reply posted Nov-03-2014

Printers101, Printers101 rep has responded

“Customer was notified within 24 hours of lack of stock due to discontinuation of product by manufacturer.”

Share Printers101's store rating

Printers101 is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Printers101 is a merchant member
Printers101 participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.