Stores > Printer ShowCase

• Printer ShowCas

2006-09-12

"Would recommend this merchant to anyone. Visited the store and had excellent assistance and answered all my questions.

Once I had decided which printer, ordered on line. Was called to followup, and everything has run smoothly since.

Delivery was delayed since FedEx arrived at scheduled time with no lift gate. Since Printer Showcase has asked about that in advance, I feel that was FedEx delay and not Printer Showcase.

2006-07-23

"My overall exeperience purchasing and receiving a new Ricoh color laser printer from this merchant has been outstanding. Their Web site, which is well layed and and easy to navagate, made my purchase decisionn much easier. Their price for this printer was very good as were their information about its merits and consumables (toners and the like). I thought the shipping costs were also very reasonable ($55 for 82 pounds).

The printer was recieved in three business days without incident. No pestering phone calls to confirm my order or to sell me additional items. All components were present and I was able to assemble and start using the networked printer within hours.

Just a good, no hassles experience, especially from a vendor I knew very little about - that's what I hoped for, that's what I got.

Share Printer ShowCase's store rating

Printer ShowCase is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Printer ShowCase is not a merchant member
Printer ShowCase does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!