Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10

"Great job will use them in the future........."

"The web site is easy to navigate. The prices are reasonable and they frequently have specials with reduced prices. "

"I was VERY pleased with my order from Printcopia. The photos were crystal clear and the service was great. I will definitely use them again!"

"Great quality and super fast
I will use printcopia again and again
I will also recommend them !

"Chose them because they would print a 6x24 panorama. Turned out great!"

"This was my first time using Printcopia. I bought a Giltcity voucher. I have mixed reviews about my experience and merchandise. As I am happy the Art Department reached out regarding one of my prints not having enough resolution (I order 3 in 3 different sizes). I'm not happy that when my order arrived, one of my other prints was blurry and looked awful. Wish they gave me a heads up. I would have changed the picture and/or size of the print. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-06-2015

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry, Lindsay, that one of your canvases was not as you expected!

After looking over your order, I am not seeing a problem with the resolution on your images but I would like to see how I can make this experience better! Do you mind sending me a photo of the blurry canvas? I can take a look to determine what may have happened and how best to get this corrected.

My email is jeanettej_clt@printcopia.com and I look forward to hearing from you!

Jeanette Johnson
Customer Love Team”

"I ordered several prints and was well pleased with my order. I had ordered some unusual sizes and was thrilled to receive them as I had ordered them."

"My experience with Printcopia was great! I purchased a Groupon for a couple canvas prints. After purchasing I was having a little regret thinking they couldn't be as vibrant as printed photos.
However, when the canvases arrived I was so stunned to see how beautiful, high-quality and vibrant they were! Plus the black on the edges made the photo pop even more.
I'm loving my canvases and would definitely recommend Printcopia.

"The quality of the prints is great. My only suggestion would be to have a way to track the order online."

"We received our order just when promised in excellent condition. The colors were a little off from what we expected, but overall the product is very good and we'd order from them again."

"I've placed two orders for large-sized canvases with Printcopia and have loved both of them so much. I get so many compliments on these pieces more than any other decor in the house! This is the only site I trust to create beautiful canvases with my treasured photos!"

"I made a canvas using printcopia.com for my parents for Christmas and they loved it. I personally have not seen the finished product yet. Judging from my parents' reaction, I will probably consider using their services again in the future :)"

"My order did not arrive before Christmas....and still hasn't arrived 3 days later....extremely disappointed that the gift wasn't here to be unwrapped. Have ordered in the past and always been happy....so the estimated delivery date was way off...."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-30-2014

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“I am so very sorry, Cara, that your order did arrive in time for Christmas!

I can understand where your frustration is at, especially, since you had selected the option to receive it by Christmas. Due to the amount of orders we received this year we added in an additional pick up with UPS on Saturday. We did not find out until late Monday that those orders were scanned on Monday instead of Saturday causing a one day shipping delay.

We certainly did not want our customers to be affected this way and I apologize that you were! I would very much like the opportunity to see how we can make this bad situation better!

Do you mind sending me an email at jeanettej_clt@printcopia.com? I will be happy to discuss what we can do!

Jeanette Johnson
Customer Love Team”

"The canvas prints I have ordered have been stunning. The colors are wonderful. The print quality is great. The canvas has sturdy wooden frame and has arrived in excellent condition. I would recommend them to anyone. "

"Easy to upload my photo to their website and the wrap canvas framed photo looked perfect and professional. My family and friends can't believe I didn't buy the photo at a gallery. "

Printcopia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Printcopia.com is a merchant member
Printcopia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.