Product & services pricing Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

"I had a great experience with Printcopia and will be recommending it to family and friends! Ordering from their website was very easy and the price for the print I bought ($27 for a 16x20, including shipping) was the cheapest I've ever paid for a canvas print that size. Shipping was quick and the quality of my canvas was excellent. Thank you Printcopia for such a great shopping experience!"

"I never write ratings but printcopia exceeded my expectations. I ordered through them when they had a special on 16x20 framed prints that was so low that I thought it was to good to be true. It wasn't. Not only did my order arrive within 2 days but it was packaged carefully and the quality is amazing. I get compliments on it every time someone walks into my house. I would definitely recommend them, and will use them again. "

"I ordered a picture and when it arrived i was more than impressed! the photo looked incredible! Thank you!"

"I got a panoramic poster done, it turned out amazing!! I have gotten previous pictures done in the past and you guys always do an amazing job with my pictures. "

"I was a little nervous about what I was going to get back. But I was very happy when the print arrived. I will be using Printcopia again. "

"I loved my first experience with Printcopia, and I will definitely be using the site and service again! I was especially impressed with the timely responses and thoroughness of communication from the customer service representatives at Printcopie."

"The pictures are absolutely beautiful. I couldn't be happier. will definately order again and again as will my family. Thank you"

"Ordered two large canvases. The first one arrive in a plain cardboard box which was clearly damaged. After pulling the canvas out of the box, the wood frame was broken in several locations. The picture however was bright, crisp and vibrant. Called customer service and they said would print another one. The second canvas arrived a day later, better packed, and in good condition. It was also a perfect print. Customer service was very helpful and almost no hold time when I called. "

"I had a very good experience with Printcopia. My order was placed on 8/25 and arrived around 9/11. I ordered 2 16"x20" canvas prints and was pleased with the images and layout. The images were both clear. I would definitely order from them again."

"I used pictures that my kids (19 & 22) took on recent trips to Italy and Peru. I was shocked when they arrived. The canvas prints are stunning. They will be Christmas gifts for the kids. Can't wait to give them to them.....they will be blown away!"

"The process of ordering and receiving the desired picture on canvas went smoothly and easy."

"I've placed several orders with Printcopia and I've always been pleased with their service. I had an issue with one of my prints I purchased though them and their customer service team was very polite and responsive. They fixed my problem quickly. The quality of their products is wonderful! "

"Quality is good finishing and shipment are slow

overall good quality

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the feedback!

We are working on ways to improve our service and the quickness with which we get orders out. Your feedback will help as we always want to get better in quality and in service :)”

"Love my two 8"x10" canvas prints from Printcopia! They made it very easy to order - it was seamless from uploading my images and picking the different options for how they would print to them arriving on my doorstep. "

"Overall photos were satisfactory. However the 8 X 14 photo had a very bright background which I had hoped would be subdued during intransformation. The end result is for the viewer to see the bright background instead of the subjects in the forefront. I probably should have attempted adjustments prior to sending the photo.
Sincerely, Lou

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“Hi Lou,

I am so sorry that one of the canvases didn't come out as you expected! While printing on canvas can cause an image to be darker by 1-2 shades, it will do this over the entire canvas. So any affect on the image would need to be done beforehand to ensure a better print.

I would LOVE to see how we can make this better for you though :) If you want we can do a reprint with a new image just for the cost of shipping $10.

To have this done go to our website www.Printcopia.com and upload your new image onto the 11x14 canvas. Once uploaded and in your cart give us a call at 1-855-803-0342 reference order 41112139. We will switch out the new image and take payment for the shipping :)

Hopefully this will give you exactly what you are looking for!

Jeanette Johnson
Customer Love Team”

Printcopia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Printcopia.com is a merchant member
Printcopia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.