• Printcopia.com Printcopia.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"Excellent job! Loved my portrait. I received my order quickly and was packaged very well. Will certainly use this company again. "

"I'm very impressed with our canvas! Colors are rich, with a nice smooth canvas appearance. This is a quality canvas compared to some of the others I have purchased in the past. I definitely will be purchasing from printcopia.com again!"

"First time ordering Process was Quick and VERY EASY:) something a non techie can be happy about!!! The prices are GREAT and although I have not saw the canva in person yet The person who received it was VERY PLEASED with it so I can only assume it is BEAUTIFUL till I get there next week:)!"

"I was introduced to this company via a GILT coupon purchase and by far the best thing I've ever done! The prints look phenomenal! Very vivid and crisp. It looks so professional and amazing, I cannot say enough of how AWESOME this company and their product truly is. It' made my home so much more ME. I got the 18x24 wrapped canvas. Perfect size. "

"I ordered a framed print from Printcopia for several reasons. The price was reasonable, the materials looked quality and the website was easy. When I received the framed photo, I was pleased by the professional framing job and the quality lived up to its hype. I will use them again in the very near future as the print I ordered was a test to see if I should order more. Printcopia has a happy customer. "

"This was my first time ordering prints from Printopia and I can honestly say the experience could not have been better. The prints are amazing, prices are great and they arrived extremely fast. "

"I got a promotion deal from Gilt City. The service at Printcopia is quick and easy to use, The print quality is overall good, but a little too yellow. Also when deliver, Printcopia sent me in addition of my order, someone else order as well. There's a shipping mistake."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-12-2015

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“Oh no!! I am so sorry that your print was too yellow and, also, that you received someone else's print!

I would love to look into both issues and see what we can do! Do you mind taking a photo of the front of your canvas showing the yellow and the back of the incorrect canvas? If you could email those to me then I can do some digging and get this taken care of for you!

My email is jeanettej_clt@printcopia.com and I look forward to hearing from you!

Jeanette Johnson
Customer Love Team”

"A great photo becomes an amazing wall canvas, job well done. Shipping and handling is second to none."

"Still haven't received my order not happy"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-10-2015

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry that you have not received your order!

Looking over your information I do see that the delay was caused by the weather and I apologize that we could not do more!

Also, I see you are working with our art team to adjust the cropping so I hope they are able to get it perfect for you. If you do need assistance please let me know via email at jeanettej_clt@printcopia.com.

I will work to get you taken care of quick!

Jeanette Johnson
Customer Love Team”

"Printcopia has the best quality and best customer service. I had a picture my brother took of the Grand Canyon "Panoramic" and asked Printcopia to print it out... WOW, it was just amazing and beautiful. Printcopia has made me a very satisfied customer. I am a loyal customer for life, no other company will print out my pictures :-)

Ariana DeVey is the best customer service agent I have ever delt with... very professional... Printcopia is lucky to have such a dedicated employee.

"I was looking for an affordable way to print some of my own photos and this was the right place. I had trouble finding the photo sizes I wanted but printcopia had just about every size I could want. The website was easy to use and shipping was pretty quick. I will definitely order again. "

"The order process was very straightforward and efficient. You get a good/accurate preview of what the final print will look like.
The product arrived on-time as promised and looks as good as I had hoped. Would love to use their service again and recommend it to anyone.

"Great service, great quality and great price. I was so happy with the product that I am having it professionally framed."

"easy to customize my picture, great quality, and shipped on time!"

Share Printcopia.com's store rating

Printcopia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Printcopia.com is a merchant member
Printcopia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.