• Printcopia.com Printcopia.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

"Great service, great quality and great price. I was so happy with the product that I am having it professionally framed."

"easy to customize my picture, great quality, and shipped on time!"

"Printcopia.com is THE most professional printing site on the web. Their ease of use, and selection of products makes the only site I recommend to others seeking professional prints online. "

"I have nothing but good things to say about Printcopia. I've ordered from here several times and I receive my order in a timely manner and it is packaged well so nothing has ever been damaged. I'm always receiving promos to use to make me want to continue ordering!"

"Ultimately, I am pretty disappointed as one of the printed canvases came out incredibly pixilated. The picture I chose came up in Printcopia's system as "Good," which I assumed meant it was a sharp picture. Alas no, so now I have a picture that is unusable on my wall. Unfortunate. The other canvas also had a "Good" picture and came out fine. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-12-2015

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry to hear one of your canvases was not as you expected!

Looking over your order I do see that the wisteria picture did have a slightly low resolution. It was right on the edge of what we consider good which is why our site gave the okay and I am sorry if this came out too pixelated!

I would love to see what I can do to make this right! Would you mind emailing me with a higher resolution of the image? If you don't have a higher resolution then let me know and we can work to see if one can be found :)

My email is jeanettej_clt@printcopia.com and I look forward to talking with you!

Customer Love Team”

"The print came with some of the heads cut off. I don't know if it was my mistake but they coud have checked with us before printing."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-03-2015

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry, Rose, that your print was not as you expected!

Reviewing your order I do see that the image was submitted with part of the image being cut off. We do only check images for resolution and not for cropping since we have customers with specific intents for the image. I do apologize that this was not your intent for the image and would very much like to make this better!

Do you mind sending me an email at jeanettej_clt@printcopia.com?

I definitely want to see how we help!

Customer Love Team”

"Wonderful product and absolutely wonderful and helpful customer service"

"I have ordered canvases and prints from printcopia.com for myself and family members multiple times over the last few years. Not only is their quality exceptional, their customer service is as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends. "

"The canvas came out great and it was pretty cheap! Being able to customize the size of the canvas instead of having to conform to "standard" sizes makes all the difference in the world as most of my photography is very wide panoramas."

" Printcopia is very professional! I give it 5 stars!!
The website is easy to negotiate, and the product is exceptional! I've ordered several times from this company and I've never been disappointed!

"I thought the staff at Printcopia was excellent. They really worked with me to make sure that I was satisfied with my order. The only problem was that each picture I sent out to be printed on a canvas was a problem because of the pixelation. I had hoped they could work on the resolution for me but that just was not the case."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-27-2015

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review and for your feedback!

I am happy that our team was able to work with you and ensure you were satisfied! We certainly want you to have the best experience possible no matter who you talk with.

I apologize that we were not able to adjust the resolution on your images. This is, unfortunately, something that is just not able to be done with photos like it can be done with say a graphic. Since cameras range as to strength we can only work with the file it creates so increasing the resolution means using a different camera or setting. I am sorry if this was not properly explained!

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know what we are doing right and what we can improve on!

Customer Love Team”

"Great job will use them in the future........."

"The web site is easy to navigate. The prices are reasonable and they frequently have specials with reduced prices. "

"I was VERY pleased with my order from Printcopia. The photos were crystal clear and the service was great. I will definitely use them again!"

"Great quality and super fast
I will use printcopia again and again
I will also recommend them !

Share Printcopia.com's store rating

Printcopia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Printcopia.com is a merchant member
Printcopia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.