Product & services pricing Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

"I had researched many canvas online sites for quite awhile and finally decided on Printcopia due to other customers reviews. I too am very satisfied with the quality of my canvas and the speed in which it was delivered. I do so appreciate the great deal I received on my first order and will be returning for future purchases."

"High quality product and patient, helpful customer service."

"Best canvas print I've received. I've used other companies. Printcopia color exceeds them all! Thanks!"

"Picture is beautiful!!! Very pleased."

"I've used Printcopia at least 10 times---Beautiful work every time! Awesome job making my amateur photos look professional on canvas. "

"I purchased a 16"x20" canvas of my grandson. The picture
arrived quickly and was stunning. The color is very rich and workmanship are excellent. I have received many compliments on the picture of Andrew and will be returning
for future photo products from Printcopia.

"I had a great experience with Printcopia and will be recommending it to family and friends! Ordering from their website was very easy and the price for the print I bought ($27 for a 16x20, including shipping) was the cheapest I've ever paid for a canvas print that size. Shipping was quick and the quality of my canvas was excellent. Thank you Printcopia for such a great shopping experience!"

"I never write ratings but printcopia exceeded my expectations. I ordered through them when they had a special on 16x20 framed prints that was so low that I thought it was to good to be true. It wasn't. Not only did my order arrive within 2 days but it was packaged carefully and the quality is amazing. I get compliments on it every time someone walks into my house. I would definitely recommend them, and will use them again. "

"I ordered a picture and when it arrived i was more than impressed! the photo looked incredible! Thank you!"

"I got a panoramic poster done, it turned out amazing!! I have gotten previous pictures done in the past and you guys always do an amazing job with my pictures. "

"I was a little nervous about what I was going to get back. But I was very happy when the print arrived. I will be using Printcopia again. "

"I loved my first experience with Printcopia, and I will definitely be using the site and service again! I was especially impressed with the timely responses and thoroughness of communication from the customer service representatives at Printcopie."

"The pictures are absolutely beautiful. I couldn't be happier. will definately order again and again as will my family. Thank you"

"Ordered two large canvases. The first one arrive in a plain cardboard box which was clearly damaged. After pulling the canvas out of the box, the wood frame was broken in several locations. The picture however was bright, crisp and vibrant. Called customer service and they said would print another one. The second canvas arrived a day later, better packed, and in good condition. It was also a perfect print. Customer service was very helpful and almost no hold time when I called. "

"I had a very good experience with Printcopia. My order was placed on 8/25 and arrived around 9/11. I ordered 2 16"x20" canvas prints and was pleased with the images and layout. The images were both clear. I would definitely order from them again."

Printcopia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Printcopia.com is a merchant member
Printcopia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.