Product & services pricing Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10

"Everything was great with the photo and the canvas, as well as timeliness of arrival. Price was awesome. There was breakage on the canvas however. A piece of cracked wood on the lower corner. It is noticeable. That could have been done in the shipping process. Overall I would recommend Printcopia."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-29-2014

“Hello Brittany,

I'm so glad that you are happy with your order! :) That being said, I'm incredibly sorry to hear that there was damage.

At your convenience, can you please send me a personal email with photos of this damage? From there, I can certainly get this straightened out for you! :) My email address is kellym_clt@printcopia.com.

I hope you have a wonderful day & I'll keep an eye out for your reply!

Kelly Moran
Customer Love Team”

llehmanaz's Avatar
Tucson, Arizona

"I came across the Printcopia site during a Google search. I needed to order custom canvasses for a new location we were opening. I had ordered from similar sites before so I was familiar with the process. I was amazed at the prices on Printcopia! I abandoned any idea to order from any of the other sites because the savings were just too good on Printcopia. The order process is simple & well-thought out. If it's your first time ordering a canvas, it will be really easy for you. The quality is great. My order was safely packaged and arrived with no damage. If you order from another site, you're paying too much!"

"What a great experience ordering and fantastic print received. We could not be happier! We will definitely be using Printcopia again, like now!

Valerie Roses
Santa Barbara, Ca

"I needed a 30 x 40 canvas print of my youngest grandson as a birthday gift for my wife. The company I used for my previous canvas purchases went out of business. I searched the internet and luckily found Printcopia. The website is easy to get around and lets you create your canvas print yourself. The price was fantastic and it arrived within 8 days (Austin, TX to Los Angeles, CA). I will definitely purchase more canvas prints from Printcopia and ask all my friends to do the same. "

"Print quality and craft is super! I would totally use again and I highly recommend. "

"I was looking for something different rather than a framed photo; so I gave Printcopia a try based on a referral from another satisfied customer. I ordered a canvas and I was very happy with my purchase! The quality is excellent and the image clarity and color were perfect! Thank you Printcopia!"

"Love the prints for our new stores... I purchased over 20 rapped canvas prints and later found out that some of them had poor resolution and your team pointed it out and gave me a chance to find others to use instead. This way I didn't find this out after they were already printed on the canvas. Thanks for the prompt attention to the details that I didn't pay attention to! Now that I know the Quality of work you do I have several canvas prints that I know I can count on you to do the job & not have to worry!"

"I am absolutely THRILLED with the service of Printcopia! They are costumer friendly, and I would recommend them to anyone who is considering using them."

"Product was excellent. Shipping as advertised. Website easy to navigate. Have recommended to friends"

"I had a great experience with them! It started with the ordering process being so easy and fast. Then one of my pictures would not turn out well the way I sent, they advised me of that, and then helped me through the process of making it better. They answered all my questions promptly and patiently. On top of that I received the pictures quickly and was VERY pleased with the results. Great quality. I will definitely use them again!! "

"This was my first purchase through this site, not my first canvas order. If it was not for them already being super discounted, I would have sent these canvases back. I got much better quality canvases through easycanvasprints.com one of them was so pixelated and I uploaded the original picture file that had not been retouched. So there should be no reason that it was as pixelated as it was. The other one was decent. Overall I will probably not ever use this site again an wouldn't recommend it to anyone. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-08-2014

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry to hear you were unhappy with your canvases!!

I was able to review both images and found that one of them was right on the edge of our viewing distance. Even with original image files these can be pixelated depending on how the image was taken. For instance, most camera phones do not have the ability to take a high enough resolution image to enlarge for a canvas.

Since yours was right on the edge we had reached out about the images themselves and received the okay to print. I do understand that the severity of the pixelation may not have been expressed and I apologize for this! I would love the opportunity to see if we can improve on this!

Would you mind sending me photos of both canvases along with your concerns about the canvases? My email is jeanettej_clt@printcopia.com and I will be happy to work with you to get this right!

Jeanette Johnson
Customer Love Team”

"I have orderded a few panoramic prints from Printcopia and have been pleased with most of them. They seem to do quality work. I will most likely be ordering from them again in the future."

"Great job. I went with Printcopia because they offered more canvas sizes."

"I placed my first order at Printcopia.com in May, 2014. I found the website through an online search, so I knew nothing about the quality of their work. I ordered a wrapped canvas print for my daughter's graduation and also some 8x10s. When the orders arrived, I was very pleased with the quality and the beautiful true-to-life colors! So many people who have come to our home have asked where I got the wrapped canvas! I will definitely order again."

"1) I recognize you're trying to make a very user friendly website but it seems to automate a little too much. For example, trying to get my uploaded images to crop / fit on the canvas properly seemed rather finicky. Often, it seemed like it wanted to crop the photo more severely than I wanted, especially since I had cropped the photo on my computer first to fit the aspect ratio.

2) other than fit, the process seemed relatively painless. It'd be nice if I could upload a number of images and select through them in a single session rather than upload one, not like it, then upload another.

3) when I received my canvas prints, they were both rather yellow in tone. I've got a color calibrated setup but couldn't find any info on your website about color profiles so I just went with standard sRGB and both were significantly yellow. You might want to publish some info on that for more advanced users. I'm unlikely to be a repeat customer as a result.

4) the living social deal was a good means to test your service out. Good job with the follow up email.

5) Processing & Shipping was reasonably fast, which was good

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-24-2014

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“My name is Jeanette Johnson and I am with the Customer Love Team at Printcopia.

I was very sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your order!!

First let me address the color issues you experienced, I definitely want to look into this further and see if I can find a resolution for you! Do you mind emailing me photos of the canvases? My email is jeanettej_clt@printcopia.com and once I receive these I will have my art team check to determine the cause for the yellowing.

Your feedback about the cropping on the website and having multiple photo upload is WONDERFUL! We are always looking for ways to improve so hearing back from our customers is imperative! I am going to forward this over to our development team and see if these type of improvements can be made!

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the deals and the quickness of our shipping!

I certainly hope you will give me the opportunity to improve on the canvases you received and maybe get you back to us in the future :)”

Printcopia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Printcopia.com is a merchant member
Printcopia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.