• Printcopia.com Printcopia.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"I had a great experience with Printcopia.com! The first photo I sent in was not going to make for a good print. They were so kind to let me know that and offered me the opportunity to select a different photo. Very friendly service and received my canvas within a few days."

"Excellent customer service and products!!"

"Printcopia was the one company that offered many sizes of canvas prints. They were also able to print my photo in the same aspect/ratio as I took it without cropping it down and losing some of the picture. My canvas arrived as promised and I am very pleased with the results. No shortcuts were taken in the assembly of the canvas on the frame. I highly recommend Printcopia. I will never use anyone else!"

"My canvas turned out absolutely beautiful! They worked with me to make sure I had a high quality print after the first picture I uploaded was fuzzy. Quick service and quick shipping!"

"I am very pleased with the canvas print I ordered from Printcopia. The print is sharp, well centered and the colors are accurate and beautiful. The canvas arrived in perfect condition within the time frame they quoted. This is the first time I ordered from them, but it will not be my last."

"Excellent job! Loved my portrait. I received my order quickly and was packaged very well. Will certainly use this company again. "

"I'm very impressed with our canvas! Colors are rich, with a nice smooth canvas appearance. This is a quality canvas compared to some of the others I have purchased in the past. I definitely will be purchasing from printcopia.com again!"

"First time ordering Process was Quick and VERY EASY:) something a non techie can be happy about!!! The prices are GREAT and although I have not saw the canva in person yet The person who received it was VERY PLEASED with it so I can only assume it is BEAUTIFUL till I get there next week:)!"

"I was introduced to this company via a GILT coupon purchase and by far the best thing I've ever done! The prints look phenomenal! Very vivid and crisp. It looks so professional and amazing, I cannot say enough of how AWESOME this company and their product truly is. It' made my home so much more ME. I got the 18x24 wrapped canvas. Perfect size. "

"I ordered a framed print from Printcopia for several reasons. The price was reasonable, the materials looked quality and the website was easy. When I received the framed photo, I was pleased by the professional framing job and the quality lived up to its hype. I will use them again in the very near future as the print I ordered was a test to see if I should order more. Printcopia has a happy customer. "

"This was my first time ordering prints from Printopia and I can honestly say the experience could not have been better. The prints are amazing, prices are great and they arrived extremely fast. "

"I got a promotion deal from Gilt City. The service at Printcopia is quick and easy to use, The print quality is overall good, but a little too yellow. Also when deliver, Printcopia sent me in addition of my order, someone else order as well. There's a shipping mistake."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-12-2015

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“Oh no!! I am so sorry that your print was too yellow and, also, that you received someone else's print!

I would love to look into both issues and see what we can do! Do you mind taking a photo of the front of your canvas showing the yellow and the back of the incorrect canvas? If you could email those to me then I can do some digging and get this taken care of for you!

My email is jeanettej_clt@printcopia.com and I look forward to hearing from you!

Jeanette Johnson
Customer Love Team”

"A great photo becomes an amazing wall canvas, job well done. Shipping and handling is second to none."

"Still haven't received my order not happy"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-10-2015

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry that you have not received your order!

Looking over your information I do see that the delay was caused by the weather and I apologize that we could not do more!

Also, I see you are working with our art team to adjust the cropping so I hope they are able to get it perfect for you. If you do need assistance please let me know via email at jeanettej_clt@printcopia.com.

I will work to get you taken care of quick!

Jeanette Johnson
Customer Love Team”

"Printcopia has the best quality and best customer service. I had a picture my brother took of the Grand Canyon "Panoramic" and asked Printcopia to print it out... WOW, it was just amazing and beautiful. Printcopia has made me a very satisfied customer. I am a loyal customer for life, no other company will print out my pictures :-)

Ariana DeVey is the best customer service agent I have ever delt with... very professional... Printcopia is lucky to have such a dedicated employee.

Share Printcopia.com's store rating

Printcopia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Printcopia.com is a merchant member
Printcopia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.