Product & services pricing Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

"Purchased deal thru plum district and was a great deal. Product was very good quality, loved it, and shipping was reasonable for the 2 canvas pictures I ordered. (quality packaging)"

"I purchased this item for my daughters bedroom. She loves it. I am not good at arts and crafts and I have had difficulty in the past with these types of items. I anticipated struggling to get this on it seemed like a very big project. It was received in one sheet and It was so easy and adhered perfectly. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. It really looks beautiful. I will definitely refer others. Terrific product. "

"I had ordered two canvas prints from printcopia and absolutely love the way they turned out! The quality of the prints are outstanding! The frames are sturdy, picture quality is very clean and looks awesome on my wall along all other framed arts I've collected over the years. I would definitely recommend using this company for quality prints. You get your money's worth."

"The prints I bought from Printcopia arrived in excellent conditions. I wish it would have arrived sooner as it took longer than normal but the quality of prints were worth the wait. I would order from Printcopia again but want to let them know about the delivery time. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the great feedback!!

We always try to ensure our customers know the very latest an order will arrive and I am sorry to hear we didn't do this for you! I am going to send this over to my development team to see how we can improve our notifications to our customers. Plus I will get our production team involved to look for opportunities to ship out sooner :)

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience and will use it to improve!

Customer Love Team”

"I had mixed results with my canvases. One was great quality, and the other was a blurry mess. The site rated the photo quality highly for the second canvas, so it shouldn't have had such poor quality. I am on the fence as to whether I'd use them again. Had both canvases been of the same quality, I think I would stick with printcopia."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“Oh no!! I am so sorry to hear that one of your canvases was not as expected!

I would love the opportunity to see what we can do to improve this! Do you mind emailing me a photo of the canvas? My email is jeanettej_clt@printcopia.com.

Once I have the photo we can work together to get you a great canvas!!

Customer Love Team”

"I bought a tree branch decal. It was easy to adhere to the wall and looks amazing! Love it. Such a different look."

"I have ordered several prints now from Printcopia.com and I have was absolutely blown away with the quality of work they did. I couldn't of been happier with how the canvases turned out, and they shipping was fast and arrived before I expected it. For the cost and quality of framed canvases I ordered I will definitely do business with them again!"

"I purchased a coupon thru Living Social for a wall decal. Love Love Love it!!! I had no problems ordering with my coupon, shipping was as promised, & I received the product in excellent condition. Love my wall decal! The directions are easy to follow for application & I would definately order again thru this company."

"The print we received was excellent quality. My only complaint was that it took three weeks to get the print. I'll definitely use them again but the free shipping is only for those who are in no rush at all."

"Super easy ordering of my canvas print, received within the allotted shipping time frame. Loved the print when I got it. Looks just like the original photo I took with great detail and beautiful coloring. Would highly recommend."

"I chose the big cherry tree decal and watched the helpful video on their website. I wiped my wall clean and used the enclosed squeegee to press down the decal onto the transfer sheet, and you have to slowly peel off the top sheet. I needed another person to help me get the transfer sheet on the wall, because it is big, then used the squeegee again to press the decal onto the wall. It took time and patience to slowly peel the transfer paper off the wall, and there were times when I would have to re-squeegee parts of the decal back onto the wall because it would lift as I was peeling off the transfer paper. Once it was on and all done, I was ecstatic! It looks great!!! I love it!"

"I received a confirmation when ordering, then a notification when the item shipped with a tracking number. My order came even two days earlier than promised:)

Great customer service!!

"I was VERY pleased with the canvas I ordered from Printcopia! This was my first time ordering from them and I really cannot say enough about the high quality of their canvases. I love the fact that they have some weight to them--these are NOT flimsy! Much nicer than I anticipated and much better than competitors that I have tried in the past. Also, I love the fact that you can choose a custom color for the edges. Very efficient processing time and fast shipping as well. I will most certainly be ordering from Printcopia again!"

"I purchased the red bird houses on a on branch. They look adorable on the wall and were so easy to put up. Great quality and price. I'll be back!"

"We used a groupon voucher to purchase a large decal for our bathroom. We were excited to receive the decal, and liked the design and the size, but were disappointed on several fronts. First, the package was pretty beat up, and one end of the cardboard tube was uncovered, so the decal had slid partially out of the tube and gotten wrinkled. OK, not a deal breaker since the decal was a tree and only part of the branches were beat up due to the shipping packaging (or lack thereof). Then my wife and I tried to apply the label, and there were no tools provided. When I have ordered from other companies in the past, they at least send a "squeegee" type tool to help adhere the decal smoothly to the wall, and I thought the website advertised that they would be sending one. Oh well, we'll just use our hands to smooth it out. But the most disappointing thing about the decal was that it just doesn't stick to the wall all that well! There was one whole 1.5' section of the tree I had to cut off and throw out because it wouldn't stick to the wall! The decal is up, but there are several sections that are sticking out from the wall (not smoothly affixed). I have purchased decals elsewhere that I have been able to stick, peel down, and restick through several moves over several years! Printcopia's decals are not that type of quality - I'll be lucky if they stay in place for the next year. I'll not purchase from Printcopia again."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-12-2014

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“I am incredibly sorry to hear you were unhappy with your wall decal!!

We do try to package these well enough to travel to our customers but it sounds as if part of the box (end caps) went missing and the rest was not handled with care. We are always willing to take care of you if this happens because we want you to have a decal you love!

The adhesive itself should not have been loose but unfortunately yours was and I can not apologize enough for this! Due to the damage and the decal not sticking, I have issued a refund back for your order. The full amount will be arriving back into your account within 14 business days depending on the banking institute.

Once again I am unbelievably sorry that this happened and certainly hope you will give us another opportunity to make this right!

Printcopia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Printcopia.com is a merchant member
Printcopia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.