Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10

"The process of ordering and receiving the desired picture on canvas went smoothly and easy."

"I've placed several orders with Printcopia and I've always been pleased with their service. I had an issue with one of my prints I purchased though them and their customer service team was very polite and responsive. They fixed my problem quickly. The quality of their products is wonderful! "

"Quality is good finishing and shipment are slow

overall good quality

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the feedback!

We are working on ways to improve our service and the quickness with which we get orders out. Your feedback will help as we always want to get better in quality and in service :)”

"Love my two 8"x10" canvas prints from Printcopia! They made it very easy to order - it was seamless from uploading my images and picking the different options for how they would print to them arriving on my doorstep. "

"Overall photos were satisfactory. However the 8 X 14 photo had a very bright background which I had hoped would be subdued during intransformation. The end result is for the viewer to see the bright background instead of the subjects in the forefront. I probably should have attempted adjustments prior to sending the photo.
Sincerely, Lou

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

“Hi Lou,

I am so sorry that one of the canvases didn't come out as you expected! While printing on canvas can cause an image to be darker by 1-2 shades, it will do this over the entire canvas. So any affect on the image would need to be done beforehand to ensure a better print.

I would LOVE to see how we can make this better for you though :) If you want we can do a reprint with a new image just for the cost of shipping $10.

To have this done go to our website www.Printcopia.com and upload your new image onto the 11x14 canvas. Once uploaded and in your cart give us a call at 1-855-803-0342 reference order 41112139. We will switch out the new image and take payment for the shipping :)

Hopefully this will give you exactly what you are looking for!

Customer Love Team”

"Excellent print reproduction and reasonable delivery time works very well for our galley The ColorShoppe in Canton Ohio. We will be back!"

"Printcopia does a great job of putting your photos on canvas and making them look amazing! They have excellent customer service as well. If there are any problems whatsoever, they are ready to resolve the issue with no hassles, unlike other canvas companies I've dealt with. "

"Was overall, VERY happy with my experience. Price for item was great, and shipping was reasonable (and it was a free upgrade to a faster shipment). The quality of the print for the price was amazing. Will definitely do more business in te future."

"Purchased deal thru plum district and was a great deal. Product was very good quality, loved it, and shipping was reasonable for the 2 canvas pictures I ordered. (quality packaging)"

"I purchased this item for my daughters bedroom. She loves it. I am not good at arts and crafts and I have had difficulty in the past with these types of items. I anticipated struggling to get this on it seemed like a very big project. It was received in one sheet and It was so easy and adhered perfectly. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. It really looks beautiful. I will definitely refer others. Terrific product. "

"I had ordered two canvas prints from printcopia and absolutely love the way they turned out! The quality of the prints are outstanding! The frames are sturdy, picture quality is very clean and looks awesome on my wall along all other framed arts I've collected over the years. I would definitely recommend using this company for quality prints. You get your money's worth."

"The prints I bought from Printcopia arrived in excellent conditions. I wish it would have arrived sooner as it took longer than normal but the quality of prints were worth the wait. I would order from Printcopia again but want to let them know about the delivery time. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the great feedback!!

We always try to ensure our customers know the very latest an order will arrive and I am sorry to hear we didn't do this for you! I am going to send this over to my development team to see how we can improve our notifications to our customers. Plus I will get our production team involved to look for opportunities to ship out sooner :)

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience and will use it to improve!

Customer Love Team”

"I had mixed results with my canvases. One was great quality, and the other was a blurry mess. The site rated the photo quality highly for the second canvas, so it shouldn't have had such poor quality. I am on the fence as to whether I'd use them again. Had both canvases been of the same quality, I think I would stick with printcopia."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“Oh no!! I am so sorry to hear that one of your canvases was not as expected!

I would love the opportunity to see what we can do to improve this! Do you mind emailing me a photo of the canvas? My email is jeanettej_clt@printcopia.com.

Once I have the photo we can work together to get you a great canvas!!

Customer Love Team”

"I bought a tree branch decal. It was easy to adhere to the wall and looks amazing! Love it. Such a different look."

"I have ordered several prints now from Printcopia.com and I have was absolutely blown away with the quality of work they did. I couldn't of been happier with how the canvases turned out, and they shipping was fast and arrived before I expected it. For the cost and quality of framed canvases I ordered I will definitely do business with them again!"

Printcopia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Printcopia.com is a merchant member
Printcopia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.