Printcopia.com Reviews - printcopia.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 615 reviews

Printcopia.com is a merchant member
Printcopia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"The product I received from your company was absolutely terrible! Apparently your company does not have a quality control department otherwise they never would have printed the canvas print. When I called your company regarding the extremely poor quality of the product, the printing representative advised,canvas prints are not meant to be viewed up close.My print was so washed out and faded if you look at it at a distance all you would see is the frame! All the canvas prints have been colorful and life like. Look at your advertisement...do they show washed out canvas prints...No.. they are bright and colorful! Your customer service person said they would reprint the canvas at no charge if I would resend another file but I have been sick and have not had the opportunity. I was not told I could return the product for a refund."

modified review reply posted Apr-15-2014

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“Oh no!! I am incredibly sorry to hear you were not happy with your canvas or your experience with our customer service team!

After reviewing your order I do see that the image is a bit light and this could be due to it being a overcast day. Since this is more about the lighting in the image it would not have triggered a quality check and I apologize!

While we don't offer returns there is still a way we can make sure you have a great canvas! I am going to go ahead and have the coloring boosted and do a reprint at no charge to you :)

Once the reprint is shipping you will receive a confirmation email with a cost associated but don't worry we did not charge your card again!!

I hope this helps to gain your confidence in us as a company! If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-855-803-0342 :)

Customer Love Team”

"Great site for printing photos on canvas. Software was very easy to use, turnaround time was great, and the product is high quality. I was very satisfied. "

"I am very pleased with printcopia. I ordered a canvas print and sent in a picture that was a second generation quality. When it arrived and was very pixilated, I called and they reprinted a new canvas print with the better quality picture. It was an engagement picture for my son and fiancé for a wedding shower. Everyone loved the picture so much that I will be ordering another one for the brides Mother. "

"I purchased some canvas prints as gifts for the holidays. They were beautiful and the recipients loved them. Thank you!"

"Printcopia is a wonderful company with an excellent quality product. I ordered two canvas prints, one black and white and one color. When I received the color version the print quality looked a little red as compared to my original picture. I wrote to Printcopia and a terrific customer service team member named Kelly responded immediately to resolve the issue. Less than a week later I had a beautiful color canvas delivered. I have recommended Printcopia to all my friends and family and will definitely use their services in the future. Thank you Printcopia. Annette DeVries"

"Excellent quality and service. Plan to use Printcopia for all my canvas prints"

"Fantastic! I've placed two orders now for a total of four framed images and I've been completely satisfied with both the quality of the work and the service/delivery. I've also turned other people on to your web site and plan to keep ordering more myself."

Rating 4/102/5

"I've ordered twice from Princopia before this time and been very satisfied w/ the quality of the canvases. This time however, the artwork was blurry, my own fault- but printcopia's uploader showed that it was good quality and would look great. Maybe their online uploader could be more specific or have tools to better judge the quality and resolution of the art or photo before you place an order. Also, this order seemed to take a VERY long time to process."

modified review reply posted Apr-10-2014

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“I was so sorry to hear your newest canvas did not arrive as you expected!!

I reviewed the order and the resolution of the image was great which makes me wonder what could have happened! I would love to look into this and see how we can get you a canvas you are proud of :)

Do you mind emailing me photos of the canvas? My email is jeanettej_clt@printcopia.com

As for the shipping, I apologize if this did not arrive as quickly as previous orders. During our times when we have a high volume of orders we may not be able to get them out as quickly but will always have them arrive by the original guarantee date!

I look forward to seeing if we can't resolve this for you!!

Customer Love Team”

"Great fast efficient service. "

Rating 4/102/5

"The order was delivered in time, however, the quality of the print was not good. While the same print made in a different print shop on regular paper looked stunning, the canvas from Printcopia had the colors badly muted; white catch lights in the eyes turned grey."

modified review reply posted Apr-08-2014

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“Oh no!! I am so sorry you were not happy with your canvas!

Printing on canvas can change the appearance of an image especially compared to photo paper. The main reason being that photo paper usually has a gloss affect and saturates the colors more. Canvas gives more of a matte finish and the saturation with the ridges looks lower.

I would love the opportunity to see if we can improve this though! Do you mind emailing me photos of the canvas along with more information? My email is jeanettej_clt@printcopia.com.

We can definitely work with you to see if we can make an improvement!

Customer Love Team
Printcopia.com”

"We have ordered a number of canvas wrapped prints from Printcopia. Their website is great and easy to use. We receive our orders in a timely manner and the results are always very good. We would recommend this site for anyone wishing to have prints made for any reason.

Thank you Printcopia!

"Beautifull work! even better than i imagined! I love the fact that i have original art work hanging on my walls! I will definitely be visiting Princopia again!"

"Only two small creases on my canvas print, other than that it looks fantastic!!"

"Very happy with results and service received from Printcopia. Very easy to work with and revolve any issues and the picture they created from a picture from the 1950's was remarkable. Could not be happier."

"Great place with super great products! I'm a repeat customer and I have several more pieces to purchase from them. I recommend to everyone! They are great! "