• Printcopia.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"In 2015, the local-down-the-street print shop has been wiped from the commercial landscape, but not to worry - Printcopia.com exists in it's place, and it brings you the top-tier quality and friendly customer service one would normally expect from from the old neighborhood print shop. -KK "

"Have never got my picture , did email no answer"

"Printcopia is the ONLY place I shop for canvas prints. Their website is really easy to use and their products are very nice. I've blown up many of our family candid shots to place around our new home. They are beautiful! I can always count on Printcopia to have great sales and sleek, well-made canvas prints."

This review was modified by ccoughanour on May 13 2015 06:26:27 PM

"I've ordered four prints from Printcopia so far, including this order. They've all looked great, and been a super value for the price. I am quite pleased and would recommend Printcopia anytime!"

"My order was a gift for Mother's Day and my mom loved it! It was great quality and made her very happy."

"I have ordered from Printcopia numerous times and I've never been disappointed. Beautiful quality and very quick. We have received many compliments on the canvases we have hanging in our house. Thank you Printcopia!!"

This review was modified by Natoc02 on May 11 2015 04:45:45 PM

"Printcopia is a great website with a lot of options for ways to use your cherished photos and turn them into something more! This is my second time using the website, both times I bought canvases. I bought one initially for myself and the second one for Mother's Day. Both of them are fantastic and so much neater than framing a photo. I plan to buy another one for Father's Day! "

"I am so impressed with the quality of the canvasses I have received from Printcopia. I just placed an order for my third canvas. The colors are rich and exactly as I presented it and they offer many size options. The frames are sturdy. This is professional quality all the way. I just received my second canvas yesterday and I can't stop looking at it! I will continue to shop here again and again!"

"My panorama came out beautifully! And it came much quicker than expected, which was perfect because I really needed it to finish a project for work. Everyone loved it. "

"What a wonderful experience! It was so easy to upload and order my canvas print. The cost was so reasonable, and the quality was exceptional! Thank you so much Printcopia! I love my living room wall!"

"Great customer service and easy to work with!

"Great quality canvas prints with an outstanding customer service support team. Highly recommend !

"I had a great experience with Printcopia.com! The first photo I sent in was not going to make for a good print. They were so kind to let me know that and offered me the opportunity to select a different photo. Very friendly service and received my canvas within a few days."

"Excellent customer service and products!!"

"Printcopia was the one company that offered many sizes of canvas prints. They were also able to print my photo in the same aspect/ratio as I took it without cropping it down and losing some of the picture. My canvas arrived as promised and I am very pleased with the results. No shortcuts were taken in the assembly of the canvas on the frame. I highly recommend Printcopia. I will never use anyone else!"

Share Printcopia.com's store rating

Printcopia.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Printcopia.com is not a merchant member
Printcopia.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!