Product & services pricing Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

"I chose Printcopia based on low price and was completely blown away by the quality. Shipping was quite fast as well. I will definitely be using them again."

"I absolutely loved the canvas portrait of my wife and I. You provided great service and I am so happy with the final result."

"I had ordered 2 11X14 canvas prints do my daughter and son in law at their wedding. One came perfectly fine. The other print showed the pixels so bad, it is not suitable for hanging. I wish I had known this during the ordering process and I would have picked a different photo."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-04-2014

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry that one of your canvases was not as you had expected!!

This is a beautiful image and we can definitely find out what happened! After reviewing your order, I do that the resolution is right on the edge of what we find prints well. Do you mind sending me an email at jeanettej_clt@printcopia.com with where you pulled the image from? We can work together to see how best to get this fixed!

Jeanette Johnson
Customer Love Team”

"My overall experience with Printcopia was a great one. The process of creating the print attributes, to uploading my own photos and previewing it was a great experience. We now have two very lovely prints in our family room of San Francisco landmarks. We have received many compliments since putting them up."

"I had researched many canvas online sites for quite awhile and finally decided on Printcopia due to other customers reviews. I too am very satisfied with the quality of my canvas and the speed in which it was delivered. I do so appreciate the great deal I received on my first order and will be returning for future purchases."

"High quality product and patient, helpful customer service."

"Best canvas print I've received. I've used other companies. Printcopia color exceeds them all! Thanks!"

"Picture is beautiful!!! Very pleased."

"I've used Printcopia at least 10 times---Beautiful work every time! Awesome job making my amateur photos look professional on canvas. "

"I purchased a 16"x20" canvas of my grandson. The picture
arrived quickly and was stunning. The color is very rich and workmanship are excellent. I have received many compliments on the picture of Andrew and will be returning
for future photo products from Printcopia.

"I had a great experience with Printcopia and will be recommending it to family and friends! Ordering from their website was very easy and the price for the print I bought ($27 for a 16x20, including shipping) was the cheapest I've ever paid for a canvas print that size. Shipping was quick and the quality of my canvas was excellent. Thank you Printcopia for such a great shopping experience!"

"I never write ratings but printcopia exceeded my expectations. I ordered through them when they had a special on 16x20 framed prints that was so low that I thought it was to good to be true. It wasn't. Not only did my order arrive within 2 days but it was packaged carefully and the quality is amazing. I get compliments on it every time someone walks into my house. I would definitely recommend them, and will use them again. "

"I ordered a picture and when it arrived i was more than impressed! the photo looked incredible! Thank you!"

"I got a panoramic poster done, it turned out amazing!! I have gotten previous pictures done in the past and you guys always do an amazing job with my pictures. "

"I was a little nervous about what I was going to get back. But I was very happy when the print arrived. I will be using Printcopia again. "

Printcopia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Printcopia.com is a merchant member
Printcopia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.