Product & services pricing Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"Excellent quality! Beautiful!"

"Wonderful site! The canvas I ordered is beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. Have already recommended it to a friend."

"I have been thrilled with the results of my canvas prints and the customer service is wonderful. I can't wait to see the latest two pictures I sent in for 30 X 40 enlargement. I'm hoping the sunset really pops at this size. My others have been various smaller sizes and all are wonderful. Always packed beautifully and arrive in good time!!

"Website is easy to use and the quality of the prints are great. I tell all of my friends to use Printcopia!"

"I have four canvases from Printcopia and I love them all! I plan on purchasing more as my family grows. "

"I have ordered a total of four canvas pictures. All were very well made and arrived really fast. They are packed extremely well, very secure. I always take advantage of there promotional offers! I saved a bundle on these quality pictures."

"I've always liked the quality of their products and although I've had a snafu with this order (FedEx lost it), customer service listened and took steps to make things right."

"Very pleased with the way the picture turned out!!"

"I have been hesitant to order large canvas pictures b/c I wasn't sure what I would do w/ them or where I would put them. I received a coupon for an 11x16 and I ordered 2. The customer service team went above and beyond to help me "restore" an old photo to make sure that it looked amazing and it did! I will be sure to order more soon! Great canvas', great customer service! THANK YOU!!"

"I have been a customer of Printcopia for over a year now and I've never been disappointed. The print quality and materials used are superior and the shipping time is quick.

I will continue to use Printcopia in the future and will recommend them to friends and family.

Terry L. Davis
PluDog Photography

"I chose Printcopia based on low price and was completely blown away by the quality. Shipping was quite fast as well. I will definitely be using them again."

"I absolutely loved the canvas portrait of my wife and I. You provided great service and I am so happy with the final result."

"I had ordered 2 11X14 canvas prints do my daughter and son in law at their wedding. One came perfectly fine. The other print showed the pixels so bad, it is not suitable for hanging. I wish I had known this during the ordering process and I would have picked a different photo."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-04-2014

Printcopia, Printcopia.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry that one of your canvases was not as you had expected!!

This is a beautiful image and we can definitely find out what happened! After reviewing your order, I do that the resolution is right on the edge of what we find prints well. Do you mind sending me an email at jeanettej_clt@printcopia.com with where you pulled the image from? We can work together to see how best to get this fixed!

Jeanette Johnson
Customer Love Team”

"My overall experience with Printcopia was a great one. The process of creating the print attributes, to uploading my own photos and previewing it was a great experience. We now have two very lovely prints in our family room of San Francisco landmarks. We have received many compliments since putting them up."

"I had researched many canvas online sites for quite awhile and finally decided on Printcopia due to other customers reviews. I too am very satisfied with the quality of my canvas and the speed in which it was delivered. I do so appreciate the great deal I received on my first order and will be returning for future purchases."

Printcopia.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Printcopia.com is a merchant member
Printcopia.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.