Stores > PrintPal
  • PrintPal

Voice your opinion! Review PrintPal by clicking a star below.
2017-09-05

Defective ink cartridges

"PrintPal sent defective cartridges then refused to refund or send new cartridges. The people at customer service are a) idiots, b) nasty, c) have no sense for how to run a business, d) all of the above.

I can suggest that you deal with any of the other credible companies that sell ink cartridges.

I don't expect perfect but when things go wrong how about being polite and reasonable.

2017-07-03

Still getting the wrong ink cartridges from this company

"For 8 years I got high quaility ink cartridges from print pal. 3 or 4 years ago the sold to someone else and I got bad and or wrong ink. I stoped using them. I tries again this month and again the sent the wrong one. Stay away from these people."

2017-01-27

Consistant Quality

"Been purchasing cartridges/toner from this business for 18 years. It's always worked great."

2015-05-07

"Horrible... after 10 years of ordering from PrintPal, never again. They claim their cartridges are OEM quality, but it just isn't true! I run an office and we have to rely on quality and consistancy and I can't play musical chairs, hoping to get my printing done. And then as if that wasn't bad enough! Their customer service is a friggin JOKE... ONE CSR...I was hung up on the first time, and then my email was blatantly ignored. I had to hunt them down, just to be told to return the cartridges for a refund.. AT MY COST.. never again.. this over 10 year old relationship is over !!! I buy at least $100 worth of cartridges every 6 weeks. I will find a new supplier.. all over one cartridge that THEY mis-shipped."

2014-07-30

"I have ordered from Print Pal for years and had good results. Then, I started having problems. I returned one with a letter and never even got an acknowledgement that they had receive it. This last time, and I mean the last time I am ordering from them, I had to trash my HP OfficeJet 85xi because the black ink ran out and through my printer/copier/fax and totally ruined it. When I carried it to the dump awhile ago,, ink was still running out even though I took the cartridge out. Never again will I order from them or even recommend them to somebody."

2012-01-18

"On recommendation of a relative, I tried Printpal; 2 B&W, 1 color, which I intended to use as soon as the cartridges in my HP 2610xi printer ran out. Neither of the B&W worked, were not even the same shape as the HP. Printpal replaced them. But in the meantime I needed ink, so bought a HP--which lasted for months. When I needed ink again, I tried the replacement Printpal, again neither of them worked. This time they skipped lines. I got another HP so I could have ink in my printer. Printpal never answered my letter along with the returned cartridges. When I reached them by phone, I was treated as rudely as ever in my life. Apparently their guarantee lasts only a few weeks---so I assume you are expected to take your current ink out and try Printpal right away, a ridiculous expectation. When I explained my objection, the clerk yelled over top of me and would not let me talk. She gave me some credit--just this once, she said in anger. But I still have an unused COLOR cartridge I do not expect will work when I need it, though I've had it only a year. She made it clear they will not stand behind it. Loss of money and time. Never ever again!"

2011-08-30

"A friend highly recommended PrintPal for refurbished cartridges, so I gave them a try. What a mistake that was! A black ink cartridge usually lasts me about 4-5 months, so I was shocked when a month later the printer was telling me that it was out of ink. Took the cartridge out only to find my printer flooded with ink! Tons of $$ later I have my printer back and NEVER will a PrintPal cartridge go in it again!

PrintPal sent me an email asking me to rate the product. I gave it one star (zero stars wasn't an option), and a detailed explination of what happened. No surprise that over a month later and my review still hasn't been posted. Only a 5-star rating sits there. No surprise there.

I am a professor and PrintPal gets a F!

2011-03-05

"Good service and products, for me.
No worries.

I have used them for SOHO for years.
All fine and good, for me.

2010-12-03

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! I HAVE USED THEM FOR YEARS AND THEY WILL NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. ONE OF THE OWNERS ANSWERED THE PHONE AND BASICALLY TOLD ME THAT SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT MY BUSINESS. I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN AND I HOPE YOU DO THE SAME!!!"

2008-10-27

"I ordered two printer ink refills, which Printpal claimed had the same OR BETTER quality than new ones. Both of them do not work, they print in streaks and the papers come out unreadable. I am knowledgeable with computers so this is not an error on my part, they gave me two bogus products. The worst part is I would have to pay shipping to return them, according to their less-than-competent customer service team. NEVER order from Printpal, odds are you will get screwed."

2006-05-05

"I have never had a problem with this company.

The ink cartridges, both black and color, for an older Epson Photo Stylus 750 have worked great. (I had also used them for an old Canon Bubblejet BJC 600.) For those who know how tempermental Epson print heads can be, this is no small feat.

Inexpensive ink, free shipping, 10% discounts -- what's not to like? At their prices, what have you got to lose by giving them a try? Not much. If you're leary, just by a single black cartridge to make sure everything works fine.

I am in no way discrediting the legitimate issues that others have written about, but don't forget most of us are quick to criticize when we have a problem and slow to formally compliment when things are good.

Again, I have used PrintPal over the last several years and have had no problems to address. I will continue to use their service.

2006-04-10

"March 8, 2006 sent color cartridge for refill.
March 23received black cartridge. Called Becky said colorone would sent.
April 5 received black cartridge again. Called Becky left mssge demanding overnight shipping.
No return call.
April 8 Emailed Pintpal support with full story.
never returned email.
April 10 Called Becky again. left mssge. She returned call and said another would be sent. That's where I'm at.

2005-05-09

"I have ordered from Printpal several times.(OEM & compatible cartridges) I have never had a problem. Price & shipping was good. I always use their 10% discount coupon which makes their pricing even more competitive. I have never experienced credit usage problems. I even called Printpal to discuss the negative reviews. Their explanation seemed reasonable.So far so good!"

2005-03-11

"In consideration of my previous report of the
unsatisfactory service by Printpal; I would like
to add that I have successfully filed a complaint
with the Better Business Bureau serving Oregon and Western Washington. The BBB' e-mail address is info@thebbb.org or dupont.bbb@bureaudata.
Wanted to add this for those who would like to take similar action. This concerns the Medford, OR store.

2005-02-16

"The two cartridges I ordered came promptly and performed well, but I then began seeing unusual charges on my credit card from a company called Reservation Rewards - two monthly charges of $9.00 each. I had my credit card company check and they reported that Reservations Rewards got my credit card number from PrintPal. When I wrote PP about this I was told that RW was just a rider on their website and that they were not responsible for those charges. I have, so far, been unable to get a refund from RW. I don't even know what they sell as I've never had anything from them but an $18.00 charge. I've asked PP if they receive any compensation from RW for their use of the PP web site,m but now they are not answering my mail. If you buy from PP, be SURE to check your credit card statements.
Lewis Emerson

Share PrintPal's store rating

PrintPal is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PrintPal is not a merchant member
PrintPal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!