• Address: 1266 East main st
    • Contact: cs@primotronix.com
    • Phone: 800-571-2717
    • Customer Support: 800-571-2717

• checkmark icon COD

"I would absolutely avoid dealing with this dishonest and lying merchant. I ordered a Fujifilm FinePix F800EXR on Sep 17, 2013. Their site never revealed that merchandise was coming from Japan. The order email said: "Please note: Free Shipping Orders take 24-72 hours to be processed and 7-9 business days transit time. Shipping Method (7 to 9 Business Day Ground)". An email On Sep 18 said: "your order will be shipped within 24 - 48 business hours". When I called customer service (was put on hold for over 15 minutes), they kept telling me the merchandize will arrive next week. After a month of waiting I was forced to file for refund from Discover. It took another month to get my money refunded.
PrimoTroni?x is nothing but a bunch of crooks. STAY AWAY!!

"I ordered Canon EOS Rebel T3i (600D) Digital Camera (Body Only) on 10/21/2013; Shipping Method (7 to 9 Business Day Ground). As of 11/13/2013 I still did not receive it. Their phone 1-800-571-271 does not respond at all. The only response to my emails is:"Hello,
For more information, please contact our customer service department to assist you.
They will be open from 11am - 5pm EST.
You can reach them at 1-800-571-2717 ext 301.
They send this email automatically without reading the request.
It seems as if they were crooks.

modified review This review was modified by para351 on November 13 2013 01:16:08 PM

"I purchased a Canon 6D on Sept. 22 and was told I'd receive it within 10-15 business days. It never came. I called back about 3-4 weeks after purchase, they said it was stuck somewhere in China but would definitely be here by end of October. Never came. I just called back (oh, and you can't get a human through the customer support line, only the make a purchase line) and they transferred me to someone who informed me they'd just purchased the domain and I need to ask for my money back from my credit card company. Worst. Experience. Ever."

modified review This review was modified by snriac1 on November 11 2013 12:51:30 PM

"They promise you and promise you and promise you but still never deliver. Ruined birthday because of no shipment. Actually did not charge credit card. Item was never in their inventory even though advertised on website."

"Similar story to many, many others...ordered a camera on Aug 19th, credit card was charged Aug 21st. Three months later and NO camera! Have been told it was "on the way" three different times. No tracking number. Have been hung up on, left on hold for 45 minutes, and generally given the run around. Was promised a full refund, which I also haven't received. Horrible experience, would never buy from them again."

"11/7 The 800# for Primotronix is no longer working, when I called the new number listed on the www site I was informed that they had just purchased the www site and that I needed to contact my credit card company for a refund!!

09/11 Ordered a camera from Primotronix.
09/16 the charge hit my credit card
09/18 I was informed that the camera was shipped the previous day
09/23 they could not provide a tracking #
09/24 Steve told me that it was shipped from overseas and they could not provide a FedEx tracking # until it lands in the US sometime next week.
09/30 Steve told me that it should be arriving next week
10/07 Reggie informs me that their distributor was unable to ship it, and they would refund my $$ within 7 days
10/17 refund still has not arrived, Jeffrey informs me that it takes 7-10 dyas for the refund to process
10/23 Refund still has not arrived, Jeffrey informs me that they processed the refund on 10/18 (11 days AFTER I was told I would have my $$ back in 7 days)
Jeffrey also informed me that they didn't refund my money for eleven days after the order was canceled because the credit card companies allow them to wait 30 days.

DO NOT give these liars your money or credit card information!

modified review This review was modified by coscharlie on November 07 2013 11:51:52 AM

"Primotronix.com should serve as a lesson for everyone about the potential perils of dealing with online resellers. My story is similar to many of those on here, but the aim of it is not to pile on, but to show that these are not a series of isolated incidents but part of a culture of sustained incompetence, crookedness, underhandedness, and dishonesty. After researching cameras and deciding on an Olympus XZ-1, I was lured to Primotronix by what appeared to be the best price available on the market. I placed the order on a Sunday and selected 3-day air shipping in order to ensure I received it before Saturday, when I planned to leave for an international trip. You will be shocked to know that the camera did not arrive on time and I had to scramble to order one from a major online retailer instead so that I had something for my trip. The camera arrived sometime while I was on my trip and I promptly filed a refund request and returned the camera completely unopened and untouched, expecting to eat the restocking fee but simply wanting to get my money back. You';ll never guess what happens next -- weeks pass, and I am not seeing my refund come through. Each call to customer service yields a response that the refund is on its way and just never went through for some reason. Enough time passes where it becomes clear that they are not going to refund my money any time soon, but by the time I asked my credit card company to help me retrieve the money, the statute of limitations has passed because the transaction took place more than 60 days after I made the request. I am continuing to call and demand my money back and will definitely file an FTC complaint and get lawyers involved as necessary. Lesson #1 to learn from all this: Do not order anything from this company. Lesson #2: If you somehow ordered something from this company, do not let them upsell you on additional batteries. It is not what you ordered and you do not need them. Lesson #3: Do not bother trying to get a refund from them directly, just go through your credit card company as soon as you know you need it. It will be faster and more effective."

"I placed an order for a Canon camera and it never arrived. I called four times over two months to track my order and each time someone gave me a different story. Finally, the company cancelled the shipment and refunded the cost of the order but they didn't even contact me to tell me that they had done that. DO NOT ORDER from Primotronix."

"STAY AWAY...
I have purchased a Canon Rebel T3i on Primotronix. The reason I picked this website is for the price, it was about $150 cheaper than anywhere else, with free shipping and no sales tax. Great deal I thought... Well, this was the beginning of a nightmare! A day later, I received a phone call from a Primotronix representative to confirm my order (It looks like they are using a similar technique on everybody). I then received an email confirming that my order was sent to the warehouse and would ship within 24-48 hours. Sweet, since the free shipping option is a 7-9 business days, I would have been supposed to receive my camera within 11 business days. On the phone, the representative had told me I would receive a tracking number as soon as the product would arrive in the US. I thought that was strange but anyway...
18 days later, as I have not even received a tracking number yet, I decide to call them for an update. When calling with the number I used for my order and they had on record, I would stay on hold for 30+ minutes and got hung up on. I tried couple of times, and then called from a different number. After 2+ hours, I finally was able to speak to a very rude person, who was only able to repeat me that I will receive a tracking # when the product will enter the US and that the delivery time was 2 to 3 weeks. Not what I signed for. The person could not even tell me if the product had shipped yet...
I got scared, looked at reviews online (which I should have done before) and decided to call my credit card company to dispute the charge. I notified the customer service of my action, and never received any answer from them.
Good luck to anybody who is on the same boat, and one advice: do not buy from them, and if you already did, look at your options to dispute the charges.
Best.

"DO NOT FALL FOR THE GREAT PRICES! DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE SCAMMERS! Save yourself a lot of hassle and aggravation. You will not receive your order unless you talk to them by telephone after and agree to buy the way overpriced camera battery which they assure you that you will need. I very politely declined by saying the one thing that they had no answer for which was that my wife already had two additional batteries from the previous camera model that works in the new one that I ordered for her. After over three weeks and numerous phone calls totaling many hours on hold, having them hang up the phone when they don't want to talk, they finally told me that the order was cancelled. THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD AND STILL CANCELLED THE ORDER! My credit card company will resolve this but nothing can resolve the hours on the phone and the aggravation that I have experienced over the last three weeks. The low price that they advertise is not worth it and is too good to be true enough for them to deliver anyway so don't even go for it. HEY PRIMOTRONIX: I told you that I would write this review. I also told you that I am a pro photographer who is well respected on several photography forums. I left you a voicemail listing which ones. Be sure to check them out for a report on what I think of you.

I just did some checking and the name that they used to charge our credit card was Bestpricephoto. If you check bestpricephoto.com here on resellerrtings.com you will see the same type of complaints. It appears that this company changes names to stay ahead of the bad reviews.

"Stay far away from this slimeball "company"! "Customer Service" is an unknown concept to them. First, you're put on hold for literally 20-30 minutes! The first time I called to check on my missing order the guy said my camera had been out of stock, but that now they had it and it would be shipped promptly. When it had not been shipped a week later I called again and he claimed it was back-ordered and when I questioned him on the previous claim that it had arrived and would be shipped he said if I couldn't wait, then take my business elsewhere and then hung up on me mid-sentence! This isn't a business - it's a bunch of thieves hiding behind their computers!"

"Avoid Primotronix at all costs. They upsell you on things which are low quality and that you really don't want, which is incredibly annoying but not unforgivable. But I didn't like what I got, so I returned the product. That was in June. In early July, they acknowledged receipt of the product. I've been waiting for my refund (minus the huge restocking fee), but is now three months later and I have nothing. I'm out several thousand dollars, and cannot get through to them by email or phone."

"Great customer service! Great prices available too for everyone"

"I appreciate the personalized service. The price was cheapest I got. The sales people were very courteous and helpful."

"Very shady, very frustrating experience. Never recieved my camera and needed to have VISA force a refund to get my money back.

I ordered a Nikon D5100 from Primotronix in early September, using their 7-9 business day shipping + 24-72 hour processing option. Within 24 hours I got an e-mail saying they tried to call but couldn't reach me (although I had no missed calls on my phone). They wanted to verify the order, and strongly suggested I upgrade batteries because I'd be disappointed in the life of the standard one. After rejecting the upsell, they assured me the item would be on its way shortly. Three days after ordering I recieved an e-mail stating the order was being dispatched from the warehouse. This is where things started to go south.

Two weeks after the last e-mail I called to follow-up on the order. I was hung up on twice before reaching an agent. They checked the status and said I'd get a FedEx tracking number two days later (a Wednesday) and it would be delivered on the following Monday. This was a lie. Three days went by, and no tracking number. I called the day I'd been told it would arrive, to hear the rep telling me it hadn't been shipped yet but would be by the end of the week. This was long outside the maximum 12 business day processing + shipping their site guaranteed, so I asked to cancel my order. I was hung up on.

Please beware when ordering. The price I saw for this camera that looked too good to be true turned out too good to be true.

Primotronix.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Primotronix.com is not a merchant member
Primotronix.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!