• Address: 2825 Miller Ranch Road, Suite 213

Product & services pricing Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

"Primary Arms takes care of their customers. Great prices. Great sales. Smooth transaction everytime I order. 'Nuff said."

"very simple process of ordering and cashing out . pricing was also competitive as I did shop around but was glad I went with Primary Arms..delivery was prompt and actually ahead of schedule."

"As always, Primary Arms is TOP NOTCH."

"As far as I am concerned , Primary Arms always
Delivers!

they go out of their way to satisfy there customers, I
Appreciate that.

Richard Brown
Ocala, Fl.

"Impressed with the overall service and quality of the product. Will definitely do business again. "

"WOW a great seller and great fast service! Also REAL GREAT Products.
Will use this company often!

Rod G in Simi Valley, CA.

"Fast shipping and quality products. It's a pleasure to do business with these guys "

"Unbelievable - only 49 minutes between order confirmation and shipping confirmation - during the Christmas rush. FAST delivery, great products, reasonable prices. Heads above other vendors. Count me a loyal customer."

"Primary Arms is my new go to place to check first for anything I need. This is my 2nd time ordering, and delivery was always fast. I even called twice (1 on each order) about questons I had about the products I was ordering and always had prompt service and a knowledgeable answer. Why can't all businesses run this way? Very pleased!"

"Quality product, fast shipping, great price, great customer service. "

"Awesome and Easy - Spot on customer service that help me return an item (I ordered wrong) and get a new one shipped. Primary Arms will be my first stop shopping going forward.

Thanks
Big Fan !!

"The Price and Quality, Great, Thanks"

"Primary Arms has an exceptional customer service operation. I will continue to support Primary Arms with my building needs as the service is beyond all their competitors."

"Always great service! My first choice for black rifle parts"

"Great website that is easy to navigate and always great deals which makes Primary Arms my go to vendor. Quick shipping and great customer service always keeps me coming back every time!!!"

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.