Primary Arms Reviews - primaryarms.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2,047 reviews

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,047)

"Great business! I've ordered from them for 5+ years!"

"Primary arms came through with flying colors. Having the parts available is just the first step. The entire experience is made exceptional by their focus on customer service. They answer any queations, privide extremy helpful advice and support."

"Great product at a great price fast shipping. "

"all my primary arms visits have been outstanding. Mike at the front counter is very attentive and has gone out of his way to make sure he has addressed all my issues and concerns regarding all my purchases. I have highly recommended Primary arms to all my friends and family.... everyone at Primary arms have been great!!!

Thank you.
RR

"Product shipped the same day. Awesome service and great scope. "

"Item was exactly as described. Prompt shipping. Will definitely return.

"Shipped quickly, delivered when promised, nice packaging, products function as promised. No extensive experience with customer service, but have faith based on other experiences that it'd be as good as their reputation suggests."

"Not the first time I've done business with them, and absolutely will not be the last! Great prices and and great service."

"Very fast shipping of red dot, very satisfied with the product,"

"I love DSG Arms...fast reliable shipping an great prices. Can't beat them."

"Very happy with quality of item (BCG). Very friendly and helpful customer service."

"Always quick and easy... a pleasure to do business with!"

"Shipped to me very quickly. I shopped around. you have and excellent price and the product was is stock, most places it wasn't."

"Great products, fast shipping. What more could you ask for. Would not hesitate to do business with again."

"Fast shipping, like the product and best price I could find. Thanks!"