• Primary Arms Primary Arms Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"Great to do business with!"

"Good service and the prices are always lower than most.
Robert E Brown.

"The guys there are always helpful. Talking with them is always fun. There very knowledgeble"

"always a good experience with Primary Arms. Sales items can't be beat and they ship fast. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. "

"All items as described. Fast shipping. Good prices"

"I love dealing with PrimaryArms. "

"Primary Arms is the best!!! I only shop with them because their selection is amazing, lowest prices and customer service is better tan any other company I have ever did business with!"

"Delivered fast and at a good price!"

"Great product for less money will buy more in the future"

"My items arrived intact and in a timely manner. The have a great price on all their items. I will definitely be using them on my next build.
Douglas

"Great product, great price, super fast shipping, great company....Thanks Primary Arms...."

"Shipping was very fast. I got exactly what I ordered. I would definitely do business again with Primary arms . what a great company. Overall experience with Primary Arms was excellent. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends."

"Up until now I have always had good service with Primary Arms. This order I recieved a defective PA red dot that was not the fault of PA. PA was happy to send me a return packing slip and I sent the red dot back and waited for a new sight. After waiting almost 2 weeks and no sight I finally called to find out where my order was. Sounds like somebody dropped the ball and my order was overlooked. PA said they would send me a new one express mail which they did. Unfortunately when I checked the shipping status I discovered my order was sent to the wrong address nearly 8 miles away. Luckily I was able to recover my red sight from the wrong address. I'm hoping this was just an isolated incident as I have always had good service in the past. "

"Excellent inventory and quick shipping. I received my order very quickly. Shipping and handling costs are expensive though. Shipping costs cancel out any savings on sale items, etc."

"This is my third time ordering. Always great products at great prices with fast shipping"

Share Primary Arms's store rating

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.