• Address: 2825 Miller Ranch Road, Suite 213

Product & services pricing Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"As usual, primary arms delivered with the fastest shipping and great packaging. I ordered a BCM keymod vfg with absolutely no issues."

"I have Primary Arms on my favorites list for a reason. I have ordered many items from Primary Arms, items from other manufacturers as well as Primary Arms very own name brand items. The items made by Primary Arms were manufactured to the highest standards. I have had no complaints or problems with any item I have ordered from them. Shipping has been fantastic since they send out your order in a very timely manner to get it to you as fast as possible. I will continue to order from Primary Arms and will recommend them to friends and family."

"Prompt delivery, exactly what I wanted. They put together a very good product , for the price along with bundle discounts to suite your needs.
Good Job PA
Keep up the good work.

"Easy process & order experience. Delivered in just a few days.
No problems!! Waiting for a certain scope to become available to make another purchase.

"Fast shipping, great price. Everything as expected."

"I was blown away by the quick order to ship rate. My order was listed as shipped within a couple hours of my order, and arrived well before schedule. I will definitely do business with Primary Arms again. "

"I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS ORDER AND ALL THE OTHER ODERS I HAVE MADE HERE. THEY OFFER GREAT PRODUCTS AT GREAT PRICES WITH SUPER FAST PROCESSING AND SHIPPING. THEY ALSO HAVE GREAT COUSTUMER SERVICE. "

"I have and continue to do business with Primary Arm because they are second to none with product availability and customer service. Price is always cheaper than the competition and selections awesome.
The thing I like most about Primary Arms is that they are local.

"Exceptional service...good selection, competitive pricing and super fast shipping. I highly recommend PA."

"Ordered a timney tirgger, was as stated, packaged well, priced below other sellers and in stock, shipped promptly and shipping fees were very reasonable. Primary communicated well throughout transaction and delivered !!!"

"I ordered four Primary Arms AR-15 stripped lowers. The were very nice on the phone and reviewed my order. I thought my FFL was on file but they took the order at the sale price and completed it so I would loose out and said as soon as it was faxed in they would ship. I got them in two days. The lowers are perfect in craftsmanship and color. I built two of them the same day I received them and have test fired with excellent results. I would highly recommend them as a very high quality company. I will deal again.
Mike

"I could not be more pleased!!! If I operated a gun shop, my goal would be to be this efficient and helpful. Their website is head and shoulders above others!!!"

"Instore help Mike was very nice and helpful.

"fast shipping easy to find products"

"The experience with Primary Arms was excellant like it has been everytime. I even had a question about the product that I ordered and Dimitri got back to me very quickly.

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.