• Primary Arms Primary Arms Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"You can actually CALL someone and get an answer- no attitude. Plus when ever there is something you want, you merely have to be patent and Primary Arms will have it in a comparable price."

"All items where as described and exactly whati was looking for. The Timney trigger is amazing. Thanks"

"Couldn't be happier. They have the best customer service of anywhere ive shopped. Would recommend over any other store without hesitation"

"Very fast delivery and good customer support."

"Incredibly fast shipping and the products were exactly as described. "

"Excellent customer service. Great products and as advertised. Fast shipping!"

"I have used PA for my AR parts needs 3 times and they have exceeded my expectations each time. "

"The Spike's Tactical FDE lower and upper receivers were shipped from Primary Arms within a day. No defects. Everything fits tight with no slop between the upper and lower, which will make the rifle build time consuming, but worth it.

Primary Arms delivered on everything as promised and needed.

"I've been shopping with primary arms for roughly 2 years now and couldn't be happier. I will continue shopping with them as well as recommending them to my friends and family for their tactical firarm needs "

"- Very impressed with the outstanding service, immediate order processing and on time delivery of my order from Primary Arms!

- Notification of availability of out the out of stock item was timely and preserved the excellent sale price for an in-demand Geisselle Super SCAR trigger.

- I will definitely keep Primary Arms at the top of my list of "go to" sources for quality products.

"They have easy to find items at great prices."

"I bought a spikes tactical a4 upper (stripped) and it arrived quickly the service was great. The product was exactly what I ordered and of great quality. It mated to my bushmaster xm-15 lower perfectly. I will definitely order from primary arms again and I suggest signing up for the email updates because they have very good prices on sales. "

"Primary arms online was great. This was my first time purchasing from then and I couldn't be more pleased. The fast shipping and great customer service from Linda is something that will keep me coming back. I look forward to my many more purchases at primary arms."

"Great service aND excellent communication! "

"Quality at savings. Fast shipping. Good followup. Consciousness "

Share Primary Arms's store rating

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.