Stores > Primary Arms

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-05-11

DESCRIMINATION

"Do not do business with Primary Arms . Max Cowsert the companies COO discriminates against people that have order issues with their company . I have contacted the Houston BBB office and the Houston attorney general's office to fill a complaint "

This review was modified by 89mustang on May 11 2016 05:14:40 PM

2016-04-06

Outstanding!!

"I love the "email me when back in stock" option.
Got an email at 5:02 am for an item I have been waiting for and with their direct link I was able to finally order it. No one anywhere had this item.
Another piece to my AR "puzzle has finally been found.
I'm a repeat customer and will continue to do so.
Great products and pricing!!

This review was modified by TheDarkness1 on April 06 2016 03:36:13 PM

2016-03-28

Customer service redefined

"I spent months researching before I landed on trijicon HD night sights for my primary edc and couldn't be happier. Best of both worlds in all lighting conditions. Worth the investment and couldn't recommend them more. I couldn't find the HD'S with Orange front ring for my g19 in stock anywhere until finally in stock at Primary Arms through Amazon. I ordered them around 7pm on a Friday night with an estimated delivery of around 1-2 weeks so I resigned myself to a long wait... they were at my door the following Monday morning at 9am... from Texas to Michigan w free shipping and below median price for new. "Wow!" Said I... "but wait... curses, drats, and confound it!" I bellowed... I realized I'd made a mistake in my order and contacted Primary Arms. Rep. Bret responded within the hour telling me he'd begun the Return/exchange process for me making things as easy as possible for me as a customer especially considering it was my mistake (don't judge me!) and not theirs. The return wasnt necessary in the end but I couldn't be more impressed as a first time customer and will definitely be giving them my business again. Couldnt possibly recommend the product or this particular dealer more. Satisfied customer, faith in humanity "

This review was modified by Chardt02 on March 28 2016 09:18:50 PM

2015-12-20

"Primary Arms is great--appreciated the advice received before ordering.
The micro red dot scope I ordered is all it was said to be. Very happy with that.
I ordered a magnifier to go with it. Mixed feelings on it--overall, good; not happy with the eye relief, though--gotta get way to close to the magnifier.

2015-11-19

"Fast shipping and the quality of product delivered was above expectation. I will be back for more."

2015-11-19

"Awesome service. Great staff. Great experience "

2015-11-18

"I've called Primary Arms in the past on pre-sales technical support issues or advice and found them to be very helpful. It was nice to have someone that understands the AK platform. Two hours after I placed my order for the appropriate mounts and Red Dot, I checked my email and I was shocked to find out that Primary Arms had already shipped my order. I've never had an order filled so quickly.

I ordered my Red Dot and appropriate mounts on Monday, received the order and installed everything on Wednesday, was at the range and in the red on Thursday morning. I don't think it gets any better than that.

Thank you Primary Arms for your unparalleled service and support.

"There's nothing like the smell of gun powder on a cool crisp Florida Morning - There's nothing like the smell of liberty" - W. E. Atkins

2015-11-15

"Good deals fast deliver one of the best if not the best. I have made many purchases from Primary Arms ."

This review was modified by jmorr57 on November 17 2015 11:33:01 AM

2015-11-15

"Took the 6x magnifier out shooting last weekend and it was hard to get it to focus our red dot through the magnifier."

This review was modified by gerianne_bond on November 17 2015 11:22:01 AM

2015-11-14

"Awesome guys to deal with....very happy with the purchase and quick shipping. They were also the only ones who had the item in stock...great inventory. They are part of my item searches all the time now."

This review was modified by noveske13 on November 16 2015 07:22:01 PM

2015-11-13

"Very good price, met every expectation."

This review was modified by torrescg on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-13

"Primary Arms always gets my orders out super fast and never any issues. Perfect."

This review was modified by captbruubaker on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-12

"I am very happy with the new scope. I'm a big fan of Primary Arms. I have 3 of your 1-6X tactical scopes, 2 of your red dots, and now the 4-14X scope. Great products at great prices. Thanks"

This review was modified by tjoe_robertson on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-12

"Everything I ordered was correct and delivered in a timely manner. Very satisfied customer here."

This review was modified by shelton-30255 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-12

"I have never had any problems with Primary Arms. They always have what I need and the service is always fast. "

This review was modified by harmonduck on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

Share Primary Arms's store rating

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.