• Primary Arms Primary Arms Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Primary arms has been my go to store for optics and accessories!"

"Quick shipping great scope "

"Fast shipping, excellent customer service and product was top notch."

"They had what i wanted at great price and good delivery time"

"The staff is very knowledgable about their products, and the shipping was very fast. They carried the item I needed at a very competitive price, and I will continue to do business with them."

"Primary Arms always has very fast shipping and great products and pricing. I have been very happy with the way they conduct business."

"Shipping was fast and on time. The items were what they said they would be, overall it was a good experience "

"Couldn't be more satisfied with my purchase and the just the all around great service I got from their employees. "

"Fantastic experience. I now first go to Primary Arms to see if they have the part I am looking for before shopping elsewhere. The ship very fast and the packaging is very fast. I do most of my shopping on Amazon but I have received several lower quality and scratched up gun parts from their partners. I now look to Primary Arms as my primary source."

"Awesome service, best prices on almost everything, fast shipping"

"Great customer service and fast shipping. Will definitely do business with them again!"

"I've ordered from primaryarms.com numerous times! They are very quick to process and ship upon order completion, my merchandise has always arrived promptly and accurately. I've never had a problem and will certainly continue to order from primaryarms.com! "

"Customer service is awesome. Shipping is very fast. The product is as described and works great."

"Primary Arms did a great job of getting my product shipped right away. I was dissipointed that my Rock River trigger kit was missing a spring, luckily a friend had a spare. Was also dissipointed in UPS. It took UPS eight days to get the package out of Texas! Those Texas UPS drivers drive like a bunch of little girls. All of that is out of Primary Arms' control. It just feels good to vent!"

"very good service will buy here next time"

Share Primary Arms's store rating

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.