• Address: 2825 Miller Ranch Road, Suite 213

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Primary Arms is awesome. Great customer service. No tactical snobs. They are friendly and helpful. Great products at excellent prices. "

"Great company and super fast shipping! Exactly as described!"

"Great service and extremely fast shipping"

"Very satisfied with my purchase. Primary arms delivered my products very quickly and efficiently. I will be a repeat customer. "

"Primary Arms is my only supplier!"

"These guys are great. I was ordering a magnifier for my Eotech red dot scope and I could not make up my mind on the mount that I needed. These guys help me to understand what I needed and so I order it and in 2 days flat I had my product in hand and mounted on my rifles. Great job guy's."

"very satisfied with the product and the fast order processing"

"Great experience. Fast shipping. Great quality red dot scope at a good price"

"Customer service and shipping times are second to none! Best company I have ever dealt with online. "

"The personnel at Primary Arms are professional and courteous. The quality of the products they carry are perfect. Every piece fit and functioned perfect. They take the time to answer any questions you might have and give professional advice.
Most of the personnel at other gun stores I have visited come off as over the top and full of themselves, but not at Primary Arms.
Primary Arms is now my primary source for all my gun parts.

"Great product, great delivery I am really happy with what I got from Primary Arms (Spikes Tactical upper). I would refer my friends to shop there too. "

"Great people to do business with. Good prices and quick shipping, what else do you need"

"Good prices and quick delivery."

"Primary Arms initially shipped me the wrong unit however when I called and explained what happened, David went above and beyond to make sure the issue was resolved as quickly as possible with zero cost or inconvienance on my end. I have ordered from Primary Arms before and I will order from them again because of their outstanding customer service and incredible products!"

"I cannot say enough about Primary Arms. Super fast shipping, great prices, and the customer service is top notch. There are my go to source for items."

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.