• Primary Arms Primary Arms Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"Great product, great price, super fast shipping, great company....Thanks Primary Arms...."

"Shipping was very fast. I got exactly what I ordered. I would definitely do business again with Primary arms . what a great company. Overall experience with Primary Arms was excellent. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends."

"Up until now I have always had good service with Primary Arms. This order I recieved a defective PA red dot that was not the fault of PA. PA was happy to send me a return packing slip and I sent the red dot back and waited for a new sight. After waiting almost 2 weeks and no sight I finally called to find out where my order was. Sounds like somebody dropped the ball and my order was overlooked. PA said they would send me a new one express mail which they did. Unfortunately when I checked the shipping status I discovered my order was sent to the wrong address nearly 8 miles away. Luckily I was able to recover my red sight from the wrong address. I'm hoping this was just an isolated incident as I have always had good service in the past. "

"Excellent inventory and quick shipping. I received my order very quickly. Shipping and handling costs are expensive though. Shipping costs cancel out any savings on sale items, etc."

"This is my third time ordering. Always great products at great prices with fast shipping"

"I have ordered several items from Primary Arms, weapons and parts are great. service guys were very helpful and answered all my questions and even walked me thru setting up my account. My go to store now."

"Great product fast shipping and a super price. I couldn't be happier"

"AAA service ................................................."

"Fast shipping and great prices!!"

"Outstanding customer service. They called me when I accidentally ordered a product twice and quickly cancelled one on my request."

"Fast shipping, great products, great customer service, and all around great to do business with. I've been a loyal customer for 5 years and look to be for years to come. "

"The items came in on time & packaged very well. Primary Arms also answered all my questions in one email with all of the correct information, I would recommend them to my friends & family."

"As expected PA has good prices and superior customer sevice."

"Very good company to do business with. Fast and never a wrong item. "

"The product was exactly as advertised and the transaction from payment to delivery was smooth. I did notice that on specific sale items standard rate shipping is removed from the options list. Although I appreciate the prompt delivery having the option of standard rate shipping could have saved me a few dollars."

Share Primary Arms's store rating

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.