• Address: 2825 Miller Ranch Road, Suite 213

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"The order came within the time specified and was as stated. No complaints."

"Works great for the $. Used a LaRue ( Aimpoint ) low FTS mount , so base is solid for sure. "

Grand Rapids, MI

"Quick delivery and exactly what I needed"

"Arrived as expected and has put up with all the abuse I've given it, no complaints!"

"As always very pleased and always deliver"

"Hard to zero. Once 5 think you've got it, the "cross hair" drifts. Been shooting for 30 years. It ain't me..."

"great product super fast shipping great company if i could rate them higher then 5 stars i would "

"I love my experience with Primary Arms. Fast shipping, fast email, best customer service. Will be doing business with Primary Arms for all my AR15 part. "

"Great service, exceptional shipping, fantastic product!!! "

"I was referred to Primary Arms by a fellow 2nd Amendment activist and I am very impressed. No hassle transactions and timely delivery. I will be a referring repeat customer as long as Primery keeps it up. THANKS ! James K. Bertram"

"Love my primary arms micro dot! Shipping was fast, quality is great. Order went so well that I have already ordered a second and third time. I'm a customer for life now!"

"Love the Primary Arms micro dot, put one on an M4 and liked it enough to order another for our M&P 15-22. Holding zero after several hundred rounds in the M4. Crisp and clear dot, can make it pretty small by turning down the power. "

"I truly enjoy doing business with you all , you have excellent customer service and truly have taken care of 100% of my issues with a defective product, a 1X6 scope. Keep up the awesome job.

PS. Can you put me on a waiting list that will guarantee me the Primary Arms 1x6 scope, you notified me the night before, called the next morning and they where all gone. I really need to replace the one I returned. Please help me out on that request.
Thank you very much.

Best to you all.

David Howlett. NLT

"Primary Arms is awesome. Great customer service. No tactical snobs. They are friendly and helpful. Great products at excellent prices. "

"Great company and super fast shipping! Exactly as described!"

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.