Got an email at 5:02 am for an..."" >

"easy and fast
my 2nd order
will order again

Primary Arms is the best

"The first and last stop for all my firearm and gear is Primary Arms. Great shipping great customer service, they always stand behind their products. I think I have their red dots on all my rifles."

2016-07-26

"Primary Arms has been an excellent experience! From their selection, prices, and timely shipping...I Love this place! I Will continue shopping Primary Arms for all my needs. "

This review was modified by erock_taylor8 on July 26 2016 03:24:08 PM

2016-07-26

Old School Customer Service!

"This vendor has become my "go-to" for most anything pertaining to smiting / reloading.
Why you ask?
Because they have fair prices, very good selection and very good delivery of items.
In these trying times their dependability as well as their commitment to my satisfaction goes a long way -at least in my book.

Was satisfied

"Can't say that I had much interaction with the company, but I would say that means it all went smoothly. I put in an online order and it came on time. Well done. "

2016-07-26

You guys fuggin rocked my socks

"You guys took my gun stuff buying experience to a whole 'nother level. Thanks so much! And these stickers are radder then hell. "

Many good experiences with Primary Arms

"This order was just a trigger guard but, as usual Primary arms provides good products and good service. I will continue shopping there store."

Great price

"Great price. Fast shipping. Quality product."

Above and beyond...

"With each successive order from Primary Arms, and each email exchange with their wonderful customer care team, I grow more and more impressed with their performance. Every order is packed correctly, and delivered immediately. The PA-branded sling was a bargain for such quality. Magpul magazines and other products are actually available, in colors, and at normal price!
I'd consider them perfect if they took and stand and stopped doing business with Troy given that company's ethics.

2016-07-26

Primary Arms Rocks! My one stop online shop!

"Awesome sight, prices, shipping, customer support!! Ima regular!!! "

Quick shipping

"They shipped yet order the next day!"

Primary Arms - the gun buyers charm

"I have purchased items on several occasions from Primary Arms and have never had any thing to complain about. Customer service is excellent and shipping is fast. They have a great selection and frequent sales. Get on they're mailing list and learn about sales the moment they start! You just cant go wrong with this company."

Glad I went with Radical Firearms

"I had been going back and forth on what upper to run on my AR build. Very glad I ended up getting what I did. Shipping was fast, packaging was super protective and the quality of the upper is amazing. If you are looking for a very lightweight and durable upper then go with Radical. "

2016-07-26

Good products and good seller.

"Item arrived quickly and was of excellent quality."

Fast shipping excellent price

"Primary arms did a great job at delivering very quickly and I will definitely buy from them again.

Jason

Share Primary Arms's store rating

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.