• Primary Arms Primary Arms Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"They were excellent and I received my order before the arrival date"

"Great products, good prices, excellent service and fast shipping."

"All dealings I had with Primary Arms have been Excellent. Great deals, prompt delivery and first class products."

"Primary Arms is very easy to work with. I had a few questions and they got back to me very quickly. A very good business to order from."

"I've ordered multiple times from Primary Arms and have had a pleasant experience each and every time. My order was shipped quickly, arrived on time, and was exactly as described and expected. "

"i'm very satisfied with the service from Primary arms "

"Excellent customer service and a great product. Will definitely be buying again from Primary and have also already recommended them to some friends also. "

"Processed order extremely fast, great service."

"My experience with Primary Arms was awesome. The service is impeccable, they are always willing to offer top of the line customer service, and have the utmost respect for the customer and their shopping needs. I will always be honest in my reviews, and I will continue to return to Primary Arms for the desirable prices, huge selection, and fast shipping. IF you're like me and like to blow shit up, primary arms can accommodate you in your conquest to do so!"

"Items in stock and delivered quickly. Reasonable prices. "

"Great staff when comes to advice, Mike needs a raise in pay. ????"

"My order was filled quickly.

My one item return was dealt with promptly and was credited to my account quickly with no hassles.

Awesome buying experience!

"Fast shipping, great products at a great price I have purchase from primary arms several times, am always happy with the shipping time, price and product I receive "

"Great pricing and seriously fast service...never a problem. "

"first time i bought from Primary Arms "

Share Primary Arms's store rating

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.