Got an email at 5:02 am for an..."" >

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

2016-11-30

The Benedictine Monks of the Tactical World!

"Primary Arms has done the hard work of figuring out what is going to be in demand before its in demand and getting it in stock when it's needed. Emerging from the dark ages of the current presidential administration, PA is ready to hit the streets with light and love for all those seeking the old paths during the coming Renaissance!"

2016-11-30

"perfect transaction, very much the opposite of the experience i had with Joe Bobs outfitters "

2016-11-30

A pleasure to deal with.

"I love dealing with primary arms. Prices are good service is great and orders are processed right away. Ill be back. "

2016-11-30

"I've made around 7 purchases from Primary Arms this year alone! I don't know how their customer service is, mainly because I've never had a single issue with them. Never returned anything because I always get exactly what I've ordered. Their sales are awesome, I couldn't every think of buying anywhere else for my AR-building needs!"

sweet!

"Great mount. Fast shipping. Love it!"

Perfection.

"My order from Primary Arms arrived in perfect condition. Their prices are excellent and the shipping is very reasonable."

Quick and easy. Fast shipping

"Easy and quick and painless. Easy check out easy to navigate. Received items quick. Thanks"

Lightning Fast service

"Stripped lower was delivered quickly, and was an excellent item. Highly recommended."

fast shipment as always

"As always, PA ships super fast. Order is accurate as always too - thanks PA! "

2016-11-30

Great service! Great product! Great price!

"Ordered a bunch of stuff on Black Friday. Got my shipment in the following Tuesday. Now that's service. While other places only started to processing my order on Tuesday. Primary Arms has finished the job! Great work! Great products! Great price! "

Freaky Fast!!!

"Have placed several orders with Primary Arms and am blown a way at the speed at which the items arrive here in Wichita, Ks(2-3days). I've had no issues with any of the products that were purchased so I've yet to interact with customer service dept. Primary Arms is one of my top two choices for my AR15 building fetish. If I need a part fast I have no doubt PA will have it to me when promised. From complete upper receiver assemblies to LPK's, Optics/Sights, Magazines, and more PA aides me in being one of Hillary Clintons Deplorables. "

Awesome

"Great deals and extra fast shipping will be back"

As always

"Great job as always. Even had follow up from the Web guru about the mobile site. "

2016-11-30

"Great product, exactly what I wanted and a fast delivery! Will continue to order more!"

Great Deal and Excellent Service

"I've had an AR on my bucket list for a while but wasn't planning on buying until PA made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I haven't had a chance to take my new AR to the range yet, but I'm happy to be an AR owner thanks to PA. I will definitely be making all future purchases through them for parts and accessories. They have great prices and excellent service. "

Share Primary Arms's store rating

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.