Primary Arms Reviews - primaryarms.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.82/10 2,055 reviews

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,055)

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered several items and one of the mounts did not fit. I called and received excellent customer service from the gentleman I spoke to. He understood my problem and sent out a replacement mount. The new mount had the same issue as the first. I decided to just fix the issue myself instead of calling back and going through the issue again. "

"Fast shipping and excellent customer service."

"They advertised a product that they did not even have."

"One of the nicest customer service groups I have ever dealt with. Processing is super fast, shipping is super fast and the products are great. If you shop online, you know you look for this kind of experience and you will find it here. I had to call these guys just to question if they were robots or not due to how fast they processed my order!"

"Super folks - called to confirm slight variation in ordered item. Shipped promptly! Some months back I placed an order and they shipped the wrong item - correct item was overnighted without prompting and at their expense. More recently I broke a part off and when I called to purchase a replacement (freely admitting I'd broken it), they shipped one out at no charge.

I'm a customer for life!!!!!

"Fast shipping and decent prices"

"My order shipped out almost immediately. Exactly what I wanted and cheaper than anywhere else too."

"Shipped quick, the product was well packaged, and it has worked well. What more can one ask for?"

"Great business! I've ordered from them for 5+ years!"

"Primary arms came through with flying colors. Having the parts available is just the first step. The entire experience is made exceptional by their focus on customer service. They answer any queations, privide extremy helpful advice and support."

"Great product at a great price fast shipping. "

"all my primary arms visits have been outstanding. Mike at the front counter is very attentive and has gone out of his way to make sure he has addressed all my issues and concerns regarding all my purchases. I have highly recommended Primary arms to all my friends and family.... everyone at Primary arms have been great!!!

Thank you.
RR

"Product shipped the same day. Awesome service and great scope. "

"Item was exactly as described. Prompt shipping. Will definitely return.

"Shipped quickly, delivered when promised, nice packaging, products function as promised. No extensive experience with customer service, but have faith based on other experiences that it'd be as good as their reputation suggests."