• Primary Arms Primary Arms Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Fast shipping and delivery; bright, clear scope"

"customer service was very helpful in making sure I bought the right product for me setup. "

"Great product and great service. "

"As advertised, shipped promptly and arrived sooner then expected. Great Co. to deal with."

"Very fast processing, got my merchandise the next day!"

"The ordering, payment, and shipping processes were great. Everything went well and without issue. Payment was simple. Order shipped promptly and arrived intact without any damage. Thank you. "

"everything was as described and delivery was fast, very happy"

"Excellent company to do business with. Spot on customer service. I will definitely be doing business with them again."

"101% satisfied with the part -parts on all my orders and thank you Primary Arms for the fast and friendly service."

"I cancelled the order before it was shipped and still took 3 weeks for PA to refund my money back"

"Outstanding service. My computer was having trouble so I called and placed my order on line. It took just a minute or so and I received my scope well packaged and in excellent condition. I mounted it and zeroed with no problem. Glass is clear and I was zeroed in 4 shots. Bullseyes after that. Holds zero with a quick detach mount. This scope sits atop an AR .308 rifle. It suits my needs perfectly. "

"looks great, have not had time to try it yet"

"Quick shipping, exactly what I ordered, and an easy website to navigate. That's all you can ask for. My favorite thing about shopping at Primary Arms is that you don't have to log in or have an account to place orders like some other sites."

"ambi safety like it very much nice price"

"Primary Arms is always at the top of the "To Purchase From List"

Share Primary Arms's store rating

Primary Arms is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Primary Arms is a merchant member
Primary Arms participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.